Newbie 1045: Christmas in Newbieville! (Mafia Win!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:36 am

Post by MrBump »

OMGSCUMSLIP, HE KNOWS THERE ARE TOWNIES

RVS time:
VOTE: Glass

I agree with Fungrus. Putting pressure on villagers doesn't do much. Putting pressure on Mafia makes them sweat and their partners try to defend them.

Also, I live in the UK, so a different timezone to everyone. I'll try to get on as much as possible.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:25 am

Post by MrBump »

Wait, are you guys actually serious?
ender241 wrote:
RVS time:

VOTE: MrBump

He rushed into a vote of a person before thinking logically about it, and therefore is my vote until i consider him not guilty.
Learn to read.

I'd like to point out Endel no voted and the second and of us called him out on it he changed it. Not an OMGUS vote or anything, but still.

I assumed he was a newbie, and didn't know NLing is a bad idea so was pointing it out. I'm not going to single anyone out for that.

I don't see how Fungrus is scummy, btw.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:42 am

Post by MrBump »

Was that sarcasm, btw Ender? Because I Random Voted him?

I'm more concerned for Ender's case in the fact he changed his votes very quickly after anyone calls him out on them.

UNVOTE: GLASS

VOTE: Ender241

No one else looks scummy atm.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by MrBump »

It's still a bit fishy, even as a newbie, to just switch votes any time anyone questions your old vote at all. It's like he's thinking "Crap, that makes me look like Mafia if I vote him so I'll take it off."
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:19 am

Post by MrBump »

Thor665 wrote:@Mr. Bump - what are your feelings about the current pressure upon you - I believe it's two votes and at least both Flay and I have expressed interest in the wagon.
I'm honestly quite confused, as I explained it. I realised it was a newbie mistake Ender made and I'm not going to jump on him for that. It's just silly.

I can see from these posts Ender is simply unaware. He's likely to swap his votes around the place, so;
UNVOTE: Ender

I'm not confident enough in any of the wagons/FOS's to cast a vote yet, as we're clearly past the pure RVS.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:52 am

Post by MrBump »

Korts wrote:Okay, so for clarity's sake, here's the material I have right now.

Case on Bump. Glass, read this for an explanation for why Fungrus and MrBump may be connected without ender being involved. Fungrus starts the game by explaining to ender that no lynching is bad. MrBump frames Fungrus' argument as "OMGSCUMSLIP, [ender] KNOWS THERE ARE TOWNIES" which, besides being an obvious joke, might be interpreted as MrBump calling Fungrus' argument fallacious. However, Bump's vote goes elsewhere, randomly, instead of going with the Fungrus vote that would logically follow either as a joke or a semi-serious discussion starter. This raises the possibility that Bump is either unconcerned with the level of discussion and the efficiency of scumhunting, or uncomfortable with placing a vote on a scumpartner. Hence Bump is somewhat scummy, and depending on his alignment, Fungrus may be slightly implicated as well.
...People took that seriously?

Remind me to never ever ever ever make a joke again.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:50 am

Post by MrBump »

Ah, okay, I see. I suddenly understand that now. Thanks for that.

I'll learn for next time, anyway.
Just throwing this out there, but I have a gut instinct Thor is Mafia. Just his play reeks of Mafia for some reason, just to me maybe.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by MrBump »

@Ender, this is not the only website ever which plays this game.

He probably hasn't posted because it's Christmas, to be perfectly fair.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:04 am

Post by MrBump »

Thor665 wrote:
MrBump wrote:I can see from these posts Ender is simply unaware. He's likely to swap his votes around the place, so;
UNVOTE: Ender
Ouch, my scum-o-meter just started flashing at me.
Thor665 wrote:Let's move Glass further up the scumdar - his more solid voicing of concerns about me after Bump made that statement earlier suggests to me Bump is more likely town and Glass more likely scum. Still puzzling out my Fungrus and Kort reads, but should have enough to have a solidification or shift in my vote after their next posts.
Thor665 wrote:Avoidance of voting someone you call scummy is worth investigating.
Yet you didn't change your vote or anything? What?
This is a minor suspicion, but anyway;
VOTE: Thor665

I'll comment on other stuff when I get back from lunch.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:49 am

Post by MrBump »

I'll be honest Thor, I did not see that part. My bad.

I was pointing out you said "Saying someone is scummy then not voting is scummy itself" then didn't vote. It never occurred to me you had FoS's.
My vote remains on your however because, I just dislike your play. I can't put my finger on it, but something is wrong with it.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:05 am

Post by MrBump »

Thor, it's not your play, it's just something. But it doesn't really matter, because my FoS has changed straight to Glass.
After your prompt, I re-read all the posts between you and Glass, and he did just FoS you as soon as I mentioned it. I'm also suspicious that he's acting all like "Well, there's no scum on the first three pages, they magically transform after a while." He's probably not like that, but it comes across that way.
UNVOTE

MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:10 am

Post by MrBump »

Personally I think the argument with Thor and Glass is becoming silly. I was practically scared to post to interrupt them.

As for the wagon on me, I change me vote on evidence.
Look at my votes. I voted Glass as RVS. Ender acted completely clueless so I voted for him, but I realised he was just a noob. The Thor vote was gut instinct, then he brought forward evidence against Glass. I'm getting pretty tired of no matter what I do being inherently "scummy"
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:28 am

Post by MrBump »

ender241 wrote:@MrBump - What do you think of that people starting to vote you?
I'm really quite confused, as far as I'm aware I made a joke at the start of the game and swapped my votes as stuff came up.

I have my vote for precisely the reasons Thor just listed, he's deflecting things and not answering direct questions. I care more about lynching the Mafia than diverting attention away from me. We have seven town members against two Mafia members. We need to concentrate on taking out Mafia. If we're being voted, defending yourself is okay, but I'm not going to spend my time defending myself.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by MrBump »

Glass wrote:You're not going to defend yourself even though you have 3 votes on you? (Not to mention that the above quote looks like defending yourself) Also, if you are town diverting attention away from yourself and lynching mafia go hand-in-hand.

Anyways, I want to see you spend time defending yourself.

VOTE: Mr.Bump
Ahaha, I'm not defending myself as I have done already. Multiple times. But seeing how you asked for it, I will defend myself again.
ender241 wrote:Alright, as there's a high chance of townie's being lynched first day, i'm going to VOTE: No lynch don't want to kill a fellow townie teammate now do i?
First off, this obviously shows Ender is a newbie. NLing a Day Start is a bad idea. We're just giving the Maf a kill if we do that. Fungrus pointed this out.
MrBump wrote:OMGSCUMSLIP, HE KNOWS THERE ARE TOWNIES

RVS time:

I agree with Fungrus. Putting pressure on villagers doesn't do much. Putting pressure on Mafia makes them sweat and their partners try to defend them.

Also, I live in the UK, so a different timezone to everyone. I'll try to get on as much as possible.
The joke at the top was aimed at ENDER. He said
"there's a high chance of townie's"
so as a joke I decided I would pretend to be over the top, and accuse him of slipping. I thought at the time "Oh, no one would possibly accuse someone of Mafia for something so miniscule." Clearly I was wrong. Am I not allowed to make a bloody joke?

Next point, I do agree with Fungrus. What was the point of putting a vote on Ender, who was clearly a Newbie? It didn't make any sense. If he was a Newbie and Mafia, at the time, I believed he wouldn't post first or be so direct with his first post, anyway. Reading it now I find it quite suspicious he said "Fellow team mate", as in my eyes that shows he's just trying to make himself look Town.

Now, read the next few posts from Ender.

ender241 wrote:

He rushed into a vote of a person before thinking logically about it, and
therefore is my vote until i consider him not guilty.
That one's quite silly as I was NOT the only person to RVS. Look at the last part of that, then his VERY NEXT POST;
ender241 wrote:UNVOTE: MrBump

Your right,
i don't want to be thought of as bandwagoning
, so instead i'm going to do a more intelligent vote of VOTE: Glass, he has not posted yet making it likely that he is mafia, as many mafia will not post so it is hard to detect them.
Wait, what? First of all, he says he won't change his vote until I am proven innocent, changes his vote the very next post, then says he doesn't want to hop on a wagon which doesn't exist.

MrBump wrote:Was that sarcasm, btw Ender? Because I Random Voted him?

I'm more concerned for Ender's case in the fact he changed his votes very quickly after anyone calls him out on them.

UNVOTE: GLASS

VOTE: Ender241

No one else looks scummy atm.
That was why I voted him. As soon as anyone mentions his vote he instantly changes it. Next two posts add to this;

ender241 wrote:Sorry, i'm a newbie and aren't very good at this game as you may have guessed and no it wasn't sarcasm; i changed my opinion when i heard your second opinion.
Why wouldn't i change my opinion when i get more information and more idea who is scummy.
Korts wrote:I don't like the ender wagon. Yes, his play is terrible, but I'm pretty sure Flay and Thor can back me up that this is typical newbie/sub-par player behavior. Confusion is not a scumtell.
I realised he was a newbie, but I didn't think he'd be this bad. Korts said newbie play, and that Flay and Thor would agree, plus Ender admitted it.

The Ghost/Thor discussion, I mentioned Thor was gut instinct. Something just feels off about him, idk what it is. We're in RVS stage, so I thought it was okay to vote for him (YES, that makes me sound hypocritical).

Thor brought up the fact Glass was basically deflecting questions and answering the questions indirectly by deflecting them onto other people.

Time for some questions of my own.

@Glass, why did you place the L-1 vote on me, despite the fact you said earlier you weren't too suspicious of me (IIRC, anyway)? Also, what's your read on Thor?

@Thor, what read do you get on Glass?

@Ender, who are you currently suspect of being Mafia?

@Everyone, WHY SO SERIOUS?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by MrBump »

Glass wrote:
MrBump wrote: @Glass, why did you place the L-1 vote on me, despite the fact you said earlier you weren't too suspicious of me (IIRC, anyway)?
Glass wrote:I want to see you spend time defending yourself.
My suspicions have raised slightly, but besides that defending yourself can/will help you if you are town.
MrBump wrote:Also, what's your read on Thor?
Glass wrote:throughout this conversation I have came to the conclusion that you are most likely town.
^Talking to Thor

Anyways, I am going to be gone the rest of the night/day depending on where you live, so have fun hunting scum ppl.
It was 01:20 or something like that when I posted, so I forgot a few things. My bad.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by MrBump »

I am asking for a full read, not just "He's town". A read as in "He appears town but could be easily be doing X to make us think Y".
Also Flay, you point out some very good points in that wall.

"Napher seemed to be posting fairly decent content early on, with several small posts. But then he pulls out post 82, in which he accuses either Glass and Thor of being scummy, but ends up voting for the current vote leader, Bump. Opportunistic much? Then on page 5 you say that you think Thor-Glass isn't getting us anywhere. What happened to your suspicions on one or the other of them?"

I particularly like this one, it's deviously clever of Napher.

Also, my first vote was complete RVS. It was seconds after the game started on a person yet to post.

The games I've played beforehand are a lot more laid-back than this, so I'm learning slowly to step up to the seriousness of these games.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by MrBump »

Napher comments only about himself, a defence, when he has precisely zero votes on him at last count.
Also, my first vote I explained. Ender was a newbie, I'm not going to leap on him for that. I just picked a random name.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by MrBump »

Lateralus22 wrote:
Mr Flay wrote:So you're not worried by the votes? I find you my strongest suspect at this early stage of the game. I think you're too relaxed. You're present and posting, but aside from some stoking of the fire between Glass and Thor, you seem to be cruising on your early posts/joke. Your last post kinda stinks, as Glass has said repeatedly in the last 10-15 posts that he's reading Thor as Town for now. And why are you POSSIBLY asking Thor for more opinion on Glass?? The last two pages weren't enough?
I don't get why you think he's "relaxed" or even cruising by with his jokes. He's already at L-1 so any cruising by accusation falls out the window and he seems pretty upset with the whole repeating himself about the joke thing and the WHY SO SERIOUS comment.

Thought Fungrus's post was awfully opportunistic, can you explain in-depth why you think Mr. Bump is scum and who your second suspect is?

I don't like Mr Bump's latest posts, the comment against napher is completlely false. Feeling kinda paranoid about how fast his wagon progressed though, there's no counter wagon or anything which leads a part of me to think he's more town.

This threads needs moar Thor.
Finally someone gets it.

I made one. Freaking. Joke. At the very start of the game. I've repeated myself over nine thousand times.

Also, fyi everyone, this is my SECOND game, I'm in the middle of my first. So you could call me a newb, yes.

@Whoever asked me about my FoS- I think Ender is cruising with his Newbie-status a little TOO much, to the point of overkill. But then again Glass has deflected questions. But if I change my vote everyone will go like "OH CLEEEAAARLY HE IS CHANGING HIS VOTE TO BANDWAGON A NON-EXISTANT WAGON" despite the fact they all stuck up for Ender doing exactly the same thing.

Oh, claim, I'm a Vanilla Townie. Wup-dee-doo. It's past midnight, so I apologise if I missed and questions or anything out.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by MrBump »

The game I'm currently in I've been L-1 a total of 4 times, I'm quite used to it.

Also, I claimed because I was told to.

And I'm usually NOT like this at this time, but at the time of posting Post 143 I was incredibly pissed off thanks to IRL stuff plus minorly this game.
Glass, I'll go back and get said posts now. If I'm wrong I'll look like a right plank, won't I?

I didn't say Ender was leaping down my throat, but he did
exactly
the same thing I'm doing (vote-changing) and no one called him out on it but Napher. His he changed his vote around three times in one PAGE. Attacking me for the same exact thing, but my introductory post which has been explained millions of times is a bit silly, don't you think?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:19 am

Post by MrBump »

Happy New Years Mafiascum!
Also again duly note Ender's change the second someone suggests it, HOWEVER, he did not vote swap and I did that too, but me no hypocrite :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:16 am

Post by MrBump »

Thank you for what?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:23 am

Post by MrBump »

That doesn't mean I'm going to be forever in your debt, or something. If you're expecting a thank you from that, you'll be waiting a while. From anyone. People will find it suspicious, but yeah.
THANK YOU TROLOLOL
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by MrBump »

ender241 wrote:VOTE: Mrbump if you want to be harsh i'll vote you, all i asked was a proper thankyou.
O________________________________________________________________________O

I am seriously considering jumping off a cliff.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by MrBump »

Um, from what I understood in that sentence, I'm scummy because I'm voting. Right.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by MrBump »

Also I'm really pissed off because, that game I WAS in, we made it to EndGame and I was the last Maf member and died due to an out of game member telling one of the townies I was Mafia. "For teh lulz".

Who did you mean by that, Ender? Fungrus?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:42 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh for crying out loud, moar suspicks?

I decided to re-read the whole thing between Glass and Thor. I don't know where my vote came from, which is where you probably all go "OMGZORZ HE'S LIEK CHANGING HIS VOTE AGAINZ", but really. I've been called out on it for three pages straight, I'd think if I was doing as you all said I would have changed it long ago. I'm not stupid enough to just vote for the person losing the argument. I was tryin/g to help and it was hard to get a thought in past their discussion.

UNVOTE

Glass wrote:Napher gets called scum for defending himself when he has no votes (don't see how that's scummy)
Wait, what? Defending yourself with no votes and a tiny, tiny suspicion is A-OK? I don't get it. Scum will defend themselves against a tiny bit, especially as a Newbie, as they are scared of getting found out. Well, from my past game, anyway.

What can I say which I haven't said already? At the time I believed Glass was avoiding stuff, but after re-reading I was mistaken. We make mistakes. And besides, again if I'm doing what all of you are saying and hopping between wagons, I would push the Fungrus wagon as hard as I could, right? I have a town read on Fungrus, so I'm not going to vote him, am I?

Also, if Ender is Maf just cruisin' past with his Newbie Status, there will be blood.

PREDIT: Korts raises a good point there, but I'm not too overly keen on Napher atm either so I'll wait for a while to see what other evidence crops up.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by MrBump »

Get well soon Thor D=
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by MrBump »

Aren't we all.

Well, reading over the first few pages, Ender has used the Newbie Card a ridiculous amount of times. Like, every time he's said anything. And this is his second game. Napher's posts of just defending himself every posts I dislike. But I can't really decide between them. If Ender makes another obvious mistake the Newbie Card isn't doing him any favours.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:01 am

Post by MrBump »

Am I the only one who's scared?

Poor Flay's wife D=

Glass wrote:Words
I... Feel stupid now. Well, hur dur, that blows one suspect out of the water.

VOTE: Ender
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:37 am

Post by MrBump »

Hullo Dramonic. What does "Quid" mean? xD

Hey look, Dramonic's playing in Reck's game when Reck destroyed Dramon's one. Who'd've thunk'd it.

Just sittin' here waitin' for Americans. As usual. Silly timezones.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:43 am

Post by MrBump »

I like this word, I must use it more often.

Can you explain your whole case on Thor? Like I said earlier, I have a gut feeling he's scum but that's all.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:33 am

Post by MrBump »

Hmm, good points. But still, Ender has used the Newbie card faaar too much. If Ender was anyone else, he'd be dead and we'd already be on Day 2. Just because he's a Newbie he's not dead yet. Thor, I'd like to see a bit more evidence.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:13 am

Post by MrBump »

dramonic wrote:@MrBump: You say that like your play is not newbish :P
It's because I'm Irish, isn't it? STOP BEING RACIST

Ender and Thor to a tiny extent. But mainly Ender.

Pre-dit: Ender, Laterus is pro-town. If your case for Dramonic is soley based on Laterus and him being scumbuddies, and you have nothing on Laterus, PLUS you're still suspicious of Napher, I'm confused. Also you changed your vote yet again as soon as someone called you out on it. >_>
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:30 am

Post by MrBump »

Glass wrote:
dramonic wrote:MrBump:
Is basically playing the same as Ender, but has a wagon on him. Quid?
MrBump wrote:Hmm, good points. But still, Ender has used the Newbie card faaar too much. If Ender was anyone else, he'd be dead and we'd already be on Day 2. Just because he's a Newbie he's not dead yet. Thor, I'd like to see a bit more evidence.
^That is why there is a wagon on MrBump and not on ender.
I headdesked. AGAIN. Stop making me do that, it hurts.
You're basically saying "Because Ender is a Newbie in a Newbie game, despite the fact this is his second game on Mafiascum so he knows how the games are played, he's allowed to just get the Newbie Card thrown at him, yet Bump, who has played one game before, is still a Newb, plus wasn't aware of how exactly games were played here, deserves a bandwagon". THE FUCK!?

ender241 wrote:
MrBump wrote:Am I the only one who's scared?

Poor Flay's wife D=

Glass wrote:Words
I... Feel stupid now. Well, hur dur, that blows one suspect out of the water.

Why do you think i am scum exactly? You just randomly voted me which confused me somewhat.
/did not read my post up there somewhere ^
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:43 am

Post by MrBump »

Another replacement? Madness be this.

He's online now, waiting for introductory wall :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 am

Post by MrBump »

You get on at school? I call shenanigans.

Oh, I was talking to Olinea about this game and he linked me to Ender's other game, so I assumed it was his second. Even still.

What is with your tunnel vision on me, Glass? I still don't understand your suspicions of me, or anyone else's. I've defended all I've done. You simply won't listen to my arguments >_>
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by MrBump »

Cirno wrote:
ender241 wrote:I'm confused here, it's the first day theres 7 different people to vote for if they post something which makes me suspect them why wouldn't i change my mind?
It is one thing to change your mind. It is another thing to change your mind repeatedly with little reason. From my perspective, you are doing the latter and that is why I want to lynch you.
DAT SLIP.
ender241 wrote:
it's the first day theres 7 different people to vote for
I think you'll find there are 8 people to choose from, as there are nine including yourself.
Unless you are Mafia, because there are two Mafia members.
9-7 = 2
Leaving you 7.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:15 am

Post by MrBump »

Glass wrote:As such, I do not see how anyone else is more scummy than MrBump, if someone wishes to explain that to me how someone is scummier they are free to do so, but I am not seeing it atm.
The Ender slip, y'know, where he basically said "LOOK GUYS I'M MAFIA!"?
ender241 wrote:
it's the first day theres 7 different people to vote for
There be 8 people to vote for, unless you're Mafia, in which case there is 7. And he's not using the BLOODY Newbie Card saying "Oh lol typo", because that's just an obvious slip right there.

I don't see where I changed my story, care to link it? I really don't remember doing so :S
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:20 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, and yes, I have made mistakes this game. I have played truly awfully until the last two pages, where I only played badly :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:28 am

Post by MrBump »

And sorry, when did I "attack" Napher? I didn't vote for him IIRC, I said he was a main suspect along with Ender.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:03 am

Post by MrBump »

ender241 wrote:Your saying i'm scum for a minor counting mistake? Even if i was scum, which i am not, it can be used as an advantage to vote your teammate; if you say on a game get to day 4 and you haven't voted your mafia teammate once that gets suspicious...so that makes your post wrong.
You're scum because it tells you at the top of every bloody page that there's nine players, plus the fact you've made mistakes faaaar too often, PLUS the fact you're now defending it completely inaccurate. You're suggesting "bussing". I'm suggesting you simply said there were 7 to vote when there's in fact 8, unless you self-vote, of course. I'm not saying that you'd never vote your partner.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Post by MrBump »

ender241 wrote:Then feel free to vote me, but i'm not mafia just for getting the numbers wrong you seem to be making a small excuse when i'm typing i usually use the main one as you can vote with that so i won't be looking at the top of the page. To be honest, you seem to be mafia noone else thinks this but YOU VOTE: MrBump i should have realised earlier pushing votes due to small things...
I... I... I don't even know where to start...

This is what, the ninth time you've changed your vote? Practically every single post. It's not a simple counting error, we KNOW there are nine players. 2 Mafia, 7 Village. It reminds you every page, just in case you forget. Saying there are 7 people to vote for shows you are Mafia, as there are usually 7 people for Mafia to vote, unless they start bussing.

You've changed your vote a ridiculous amount, it's just plain SILLY. This vote is the most clear OMGUS vote I think I've ever seen.

Glass, this is my second game of Mafia/Werewolf. My first game was with 21 players and I was the last wolf standing in 3-player LYLO. Plus I read over the old threads on that forum. But I'm not experiences by any stretch of the imagination. By making myself look smart I hope people will pay attention to what I say. Unfortunately by trying to do that I've looked scummy as hell in my first post >_<

And secondly, Glass. Your case on me is vote changing and my changing stories, right? THEN WHY IS YOUR VOTE NOT ON ENDER?! He's doing exactly the same thing as me, just ten times worse, plus he's clearing OMGUS'ing me here, not to mention his slip, and finally his suspicions simply don't add up. He's said time and time again he has a town read on me yet he's voted me three times or something. He's Mafia looking for a Bandwagon, and a reason to cast a vote there. Look, every single one of his votes (maybe save one or two) are onto a person with a vote already, with barely any reason behind it. IIRC, he said it was either Fungrus or Napher (I forget which) he was really suspicious of, now he votes me? Last page Dramonic for being scumbuddies for someone he had a town read on? Quid? ( :P )

/rant
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:01 am

Post by MrBump »

I know voting scumbuddies is good at times, I did a lot of bussing in WWX. Yes Glass, he was with me accusing Napher. But he's jumped onto this vote which is THE most OBVIOUS OMGUS I have ever seen. He voted me because I pointed out what I believe to be a slip. How can you make a mistake that bad? Even if it's NOT a slip, everyone's basically just saying "HE'S A NEWBIE", but
Newbies can be Maf too.
If we're just going to say "Oh, he's a newbie" to everything we're going to lose.

And yes, I try to appear smart so people pay attention to me, but it really hasn't worked all that well.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:57 am

Post by MrBump »

^

Frustrated townie more like, this game actually annoys me to play... Not as much anymore, but when I posted my defensive wall like 383489573259824 times and people continued to ignore it I was like FFFFFFUUUUUU=
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:51 am

Post by MrBump »

Basically Thor said to lynch Fungrus and now we're arguing whether we should vote him? Right.

Can someone
please
explain that case to me, I dun' geddit.

Read Fungrus's post. He changed his vote four times for basically no reason there. Also on the very first page he votes a total of three times, once saying he will not take his vote off me until he considers me not guilty. The very next post he changes. Wut.

If we're pressuring someone we really think is Mafia, and they claim Cop/Doc, wup dee doo. If they're Mafia they'll do that to call out CCs, amirite?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:14 am

Post by MrBump »

Thor665 wrote:@Bump - reading your last post you appear to both be defending (first and second lines) and condemning (3rd line) Fungrus. Thoughts?
Aaaah, no, I read it myself, I wrote it badly. I meant the person Fungrus was referring to in his post; Ender. Sorry :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:14 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm standing up for Fungrus until someone does me a favour and explains the case to me, like I asked multiple times >_>
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:45 am

Post by MrBump »

ender241 wrote:Alright everyone, i'm on L-1 you have me admitting it i'm the DOCTOR goodjob guys now i'm going to be scum-killed and YOU guys are going to miss out on a doctor...
Oh
My
God

Please tell me this is a joke.
I don't believe him, personally. Dat drawing out of CCs.

@Cirno, because I don't see why he's scummy. IF SOMEONE WOULD TELL ME...
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:51 am

Post by MrBump »

The way he claimed was scummy too may I point out.

"WELL DONE GUYS YOU'VE FORCED ME TO CLAIM THIS ROLE WHICH WILL MAKE US LOSE DESPITE THE FACT NO ONE WANTED TO HAMMER ME AND CLAIMING THIS ROLE IS RIDICULOUSLY DUMB AND SEEING HOW I AM A RED HERRING NO MAFIA WOULD EVER KILL ME MAKING ME VERY GOOD AS A DOCTOR. OH WAIT. THAT'S WHY CLAIMING MAKES
NO BLOODY SENSE
"
That rant went on for a bit longer than expected.

Basically, if he WAS Doc, he wouldn't claim as he's the perfect red herring. No Mafia would kill him, he garners too much suspicion. Add to this your constant slips and scummy play, I don't believe you, Ender.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:11 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, because the real Doc is really going to come out and claim, guys :P

I had a big post typed up and my internet asploded so I cba to type it out again right now.
Thor, two of your possibilities are basically the same thing. If someone would
please please PLEASE
explain the Fungrus case I may reconsider my Ender vote.

Nice attack btw, Ender :P

On an unrelated note, I recently got diagnosed with CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), so I can't be on as often as I like, sorry D=
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:20 am

Post by MrBump »

Cirno wrote:So, I don't really care who is lynched (except sweet Cirno), but I don't really like the Fungrus wagon. Neither do I want to see another claim. So I'm going to

Using the fact that the Fungrus case wasn't explicitly explained to you as an excuse to keep your vote on the claimed doctor is kind of ridiculous.
That's not the reason my vote is on him. He plays scummy all game, quite nice and friendly about it, claims Doc in what can only be described as anger and starts blaming us for making him claim, which we didn't.

Thor665 wrote:@Bump - the fungrus case is his strategic lurking and the way he's come in after being away on two seperate occasions and immediately supported wagon of the month. Why are you against his wagon - that's as valid of a question as the one you keep asking. Who is a better scum candidate and why, if not Fungrus who?

Also, 2 of the things are similar, they are not the same. Do you 100% think ender is fake claiming at this stage? Really?
THANK YOU BAH GAWD.
I do not 100% believe Ender is fakeclaiming. I had no other suspect, I'm pretty sure Ender is Mafia, so why would I vote somewhere else?
The Fungrus case. I went back and quickly skimmed/re-read to make sure. You're 100% correct. As soon as his name is mentioned or there's a new wagon he comes leaping in that this person is scummy for whatever reason. If everyone here truly is NOT going to bother lynching Ender, like Glass did, I will vote Fungrus.

inb4OMGHESCHANGINGVOTEAGAIN
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:40 am

Post by MrBump »

The Ender wagon has lost its wheels, so there is no point in keeping my vote on.

UNVOTE: ENDER

Glass, stop being hypocritical. You changed your vote from me to... whoever it was, I forget, because my wagon was losing speed. So you're now voting me because the wagon I was voting for stopped. Right.

I had a town read like, Page 4. Page 4 =/= Page 13.

Glass, I would appreciate it if you stopped tunnelling me. Every single post I make you pick out something which makes no sense which is supposedly scummy, every single post YOU make is directed at me being Mafia (practically every post). You're blatantly tunnelling me and pushing my lynch as hard as humanly possible.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:48 am

Post by MrBump »

ender241 wrote:Wait, your telling me you voted me just because EVERYONE else was?
I voted you first.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by MrBump »

Thor665 wrote:Okay, I'm back being down for a Cirno lynch again.

Everyone who is the lone person on their wagon (Darla, Bump, dramonic, Glass) you better start either screaming bloody murder about what a great wagon that is, or find another wagon you consider tenable.

The Ender wagon is great lad, you get free cookies!
Cirno wrote:
@Fungrus,MrBump:
Today is January 12. The deadline is January 14th. What exactly are you waiting for? The closer to deadline you get, the more likely the dreaded Flash Wagon will appear. I'll have you know that the Flash Wagon is a terrifying thing. It appears like like a bolt of lightening, striking out in an instant, defying all logic and reasoning, without a care for who is scummier than who. Those who encounter it often become so traumatized that they can only mutter "It was deadline. I had to lynch." repeatedly while shirking off all responsibility for their actions. For people like you two, pursuers of logic and defenders of the innocent, it is a most mortal enemy.
Sounds scary D=

Also, Glass. Would y'look at that, I made a post and you picked holes in it. Hurr durr.
You voted me again
after
I made that post.

Well, Fungrus, as far as I was aware, the whole case on him was "OH HE MUST BE BUDDIES WITH MRBUMP BECAUSE LIEK THEY DIDN'T VOTE EACH OTHER", which is not true, so I wasn't suspicious of him. When Thor explained the case, I noticed it more. It's like when you first meet someone, you start to see them everywhere. When someone pointed it out to me, I started to see it.

Latarus, I like how you don't say I'm scummy in your post and have suspicions on other people yet you vote me.

We should be voting Ender. "But Bump, he's a claimed Doc!" I don't bloody care, to be honest. Ender has repeatedly played scummy all game, changed votes every post practically, made false accusations, made a bad (IMO) slip and now claimed the Doctor. So after all the evidence against him, just because he made an already fishy claim (L-1 with no hammer intent), we're going to just leave him there. He's trying to draw the real Doc out and he's not doing a very good job of it. We should be voting him.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:31 am

Post by MrBump »

Fungrus wrote:You honestly think Ender is capable of such a ploy? If Ender were scum I am pretty sure he would have claimed vanilla townie. The only way I can see it otherwise is if his scumbuddy told him to say that, but I don't think mafia have daytalk in this game. Basically given the rest of his play, I find it implausible that Ender could come up with a plan to draw out power roles.

I realise you're kinda desperate not to get lynched but this attack just doesn't cut it with me. What is your take on Korts/Darla?

@Lateralus by saying "I really hate Korts' play" did you mean that you dislike the playstyle but don't consider him scum, or that you think he could be scum?
Korts, I don't really have a read on him at all. The only person apart from Ender I feel comfortable at all lynching is you, Fungrus :P

I think Ender could do that. His play isn't very good, but he's not stupid. It doesn't take a genius to work out claiming Doc draws out the real Doc.

No one is going to listen to me on Ender, though, and after nearly a month of fighting, I'm not getting lynched.
VOTE: Fungrus
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:38 am

Post by MrBump »

ender241 wrote:I think it's kind of obvious MrBump is mafia, he's trying to lynch the doc; and anyway if we lynch him it will be full-proof that i'm the doctor. As a mafia member wouldn't lynch another now would they?
How the hell would it make you confirmed? It would mean the real Doc isn't CCing.
I'm not lynching the Doc, I'm
stopping
them lynching the Doc.
If that's enough for someone to work out I'll go and get flashing arrows which point at me.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:36 am

Post by MrBump »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Kay I am heeere. And sad because that Thor wagon fell apart D:

I am at a bit of a conflict here, because if Thor had a scumbuddy, right now I'd assume it was Glass, nothing super solid, just a few small things said in pages past and my own gut feeling, but, my putting my vote there isn't going to help with the d/l tomorrow.

Gonna go look back over Mr. Bump now. But he's at L-1 so I think it's time for you to claim, Bumpers.
I just did, but I'll put it in flashy letters =D

CLAIM: I AM THE DOCTOR. SUP BROS.

@Glass, I'm not going to claim Doctor. I think claiming the Doc is the
worst
thing to do as Doc. It gets you killed and you become useless. But seeing how I'm going to be lynched then Ender's going to get away free if I
don't
claim I might as well. Earlier I was on L-1 but no one had any intent of hammering.

@Cirno, again, I'm not going to claim Doc when one person said "Wanna claim, Bump?" Also everyone headdesked when I claimed VT.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:53 am

Post by MrBump »

I was like "Me no writey that"

Thank God Glass picked up on my softclaims.

Y'know, cuz he's scum and all that.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:13 am

Post by MrBump »

Cirno wrote:3 votes in 10 minutes.
I told you about flash wagons bro. I warned you dog.
I actually lol'd.
The thing is though, this wagon makes 100% perfect sense. Sure my play hasn't been perfect, but Ender's has been broken as hell :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:18 am

Post by MrBump »

Hurry up, America! And UK to an extent, I guess. I seriously doubt Ender's going to vote himself.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:39 am

Post by MrBump »

Dat triple post.

So he's dying, claiming the Doctor, which in his opinion would make me ConfMaf, right? No, instead he says "VOTE CIRNO!" Right :P

DAT STORY TIEM, RECK!?

IIRC you get one BAW post, Ender :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:35 am

Post by MrBump »

Shit shit shit shit

That was selfish of me.

I was 100% sure Ender was Mafia. I didn't believe his Doc claim for a second. He played so horrendously all game and so scummy he couldn't possibly be the Doc.
Except he kinda WAS the Doc.
I'm VT. I didn't want to die so that was all I could do to survive, as I was certain he was the Mafia. That was my only option for survival. I would draw myself out, get a Mafia in the process and probably die that night, but that was fine, taking a Maf down with me. It didn't work like that. Sorry, folks.

Also, where's Kort's replacement?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:42 am

Post by MrBump »

Glass wrote:
MrBump wrote:Shit shit shit shit

That was selfish of me.

I was 100% sure Ender was Mafia. I didn't believe his Doc claim for a second. He played so horrendously all game and so scummy he couldn't possibly be the Doc.
Except he kinda WAS the Doc.
I'm VT. I didn't want to die so that was all I could do to survive, as I was certain he was the Mafia. That was my only option for survival. I would draw myself out, get a Mafia in the process and probably die that night, but that was fine, taking a Maf down with me. It didn't work like that. Sorry, folks.

Also, where's Kort's replacement?
LOL, no one is going to believe that. Even if it is the truth you deserve to be lynched for doing something so horrendous.

DBE is kort's replacement, but nice attempt at trying to make it look like she isnt your partner.
I played horribly this game. I admit it. My play has made me want to stab my eyes out with a plate.
DBE is a she?
If I'm not Maf, though, I shouldn't be lynched. We should be lynching the Mafia, not lynching me because I made an EPIC fail.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:17 am

Post by MrBump »

Right, will do, in order of the OP-

Laterus

Laterus doesn't give off much. He hasn't done anything scummy in my eyes, so he's town as far as I'm concerned.

Glass

I dislike Glass's tunnelling of me, but I have played horribly so I understand it, I suppose. He did buddy to Thor a lot, but Thor just flipped VT. Perhaps Glass was buddying up to a ProTown player as Maf. But he does seem very ProTown, so that case is a stretch.

Cirno

Cirno's very aggressive, and seemed to refuse logic at the end of yesterday and just said to vote me because we need to get rid of one of the Docs. Cirno strikes me as an overly aggressive townie more than anything else.

Fungrus

Fungrus I'm suspicious of. He hasn't been very towny, to be honest, and hasn't contributed a lot in scum hunting. He's jumped on wagons when they appear to be going well. I'd be happy to lynch Fungrus today; no one else is as scummy as him.

DarlaBlueEyes

Darla just joined, so I don't have much of a read. I do think she's (?) Town, though. Nothing sticks out as scummy to me, and she has tried to help town. I think she's town.

Dramonic

Dramonic is a lot like Laterus. None of his posts have stood out as scummy. I'm willing to call him town.

(Reck, you may want to take Thor out of the Alive section in the OP)

PRE-EDIT:
Glass, I know I won't convince you of all people. But you really have to believe me. I failed as town. Badly. I'm not very good at Mafia yet, I try to make myself appear smart and all that's done is cause problems for me. So I'm going to try and not do that any more :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:23 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm not a lier, I just, uh, told you all false facts. And I was
trying
to help...
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:36 am

Post by MrBump »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Trying to help by fake claiming is NEVER okay. Especially not when you are FCing a power role. I don't believe you. I made a mistake yesterday - but LaL nearly always rings true. I want to see Bump hanged. More votes people!
What is LaL?
What mistake?
What?

I don't want to see me hanged. And I was under the impression lynching was by guillotine, but whatever.

I don't have a partner because I'm a VT. Is it really that hard to understand?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 am

Post by MrBump »

Glass raises a good point about Darla.

I don't want to be hanged when you inevitably lynch me. Can I have a nicer death? :)
I'm not a liar, I said! I just misled everyone...

I'll post a bit more in about half an hour to an hour, got to go for a while...

Also Cirno, I literally cried laughing when you posted that, I can't stop laughing...
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm not Maf though :(
This game won't be over in a week. Because I will flip town when you all lynch me. It's quite clear everyone wants me dead for my horrendous mistake, so quick lynch me if you really want. You'll regret it.
Where do you get Darla from?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:01 am

Post by MrBump »

Urgh, I was expecting way more comments when I woke up.
Cirno wrote:
MrBump wrote:DBE is a she?
[...]
she's (?)
If Darla is a man, he is a very strange man.

@MrBump:
I shall now begin "Cirno's Hateful Question Series". If I recall correctly (and I may not), you voted four people: Thor, Glass, Ender, and Fungrus. Thor and Ender are confirmed town. Are Glass and Fungrus town? Was it your idea or your partner's to kill Thor?

Also,
This photo accurately depicts the expression I had on my face when I realized that Glass still believes there is even a 1/10 chance of MrBump being town.
Damn, I never got back to you on this. I voted those four people. I believe Glass is just a misled townie, and Fungrus could well be scum. Ender I was 110% sure was scum, but it didn't really turn out the way. I didn't kill Thor, VTs can't do that. Fungrus I could see us lynching, but to be quite honest, that's not going to happen. Fungrus is the only person I'm really suspicious of at all, everyone else is basically town. Glass could have been buddying to Thor easily. Those are the only two I could possibly see as scum, but them buddying makes no sense unless Glass was hardcore bussin'.

PRE-EDIT:
Laterus, I unvoted Ender after everyone told me there was no point voting him and the wagon imploded.
Well, let's say I'm the Doctor. I'm getting lynched. Oh I know, I'll claim the Doctor, no one will lynch me and I will be killed tonight! Brilliant! No, I'm going to claim VT.
What does fenceish mean?
She picked Ender over me because Ender was eeeaaasily more scummy and I misled all of town, not just Darla.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:29 am

Post by MrBump »

Lateralus22 wrote:It's VERY rare for that to actually happen though, nor is it even the expected result. Majority of the time people just scoff and lynch you regardless of a VT claim.

If you were 110% sure of Ender scum explain this quote,
Mr Bump wrote:How the hell would it make you confirmed? It would mean the real Doc isn't CCing.
I'm not lynching the Doc, I'm stopping them lynching the Doc.
If that's enough for someone to work out I'll go and get flashing arrows which point at me.
Your counterclaim was only three hours afterwards, why the sudden change of heart for his lynch, then against, then for again?

fencish means exactly what is it. You're sitting on the fence, you are aren't taking a solid stance or side to choose.
I was getting lynched. I didn't want the town to mislynch.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:50 am

Post by MrBump »

How about we stop arguing over who's my scumbuddy and look at someone who's actually scum? Darla looks town to me. We should stop looking for a scumbuddy based on reactions with me, because that'll get us NOWHERE.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:17 am

Post by MrBump »

Glass wrote:
MrBump wrote:Glass could have been buddying to Thor easily. Those are the only two I could possibly see as scum, but them buddying makes no sense unless Glass was hardcore bussin'.
I honestly have NO idea what you are talking about here.
Well, you buddied to Thor. That's exactly what I did as scum in WWX. Pick a ProTown player and parrot him. But this case is a stretch.

Meh, you guys go off on your fun little adventures to find a scumbuddy which doesn't exist. I don't have one. Laterus is ObvTown, if you say no to that you need a slap. Darla appears town. Cirno looks highly aggressive, IMO. A bit too aggressive. Fungrus's play I dislike. And you can never trust an owl. Meh, that's all I really have to say. It's hardly like anyone's going to listen to me anyway. Every single case atm is based soley off me being scum so I can hardly go scumhunting in that, and I've said my case about Fungrus. There's not much point in me trying to point out Mafia when none of you believe me at all.

I like the way Glass said there was a 1/10 chance now he's calling me ConfScum, as soon as Cirno called him out on it.

Pre-Edit:
Lat, Darla seems town because she hasn't done anything inherently scummy, and nothing stands out. I agree with her on the WIFOM thing, and fakeclaiming as Doc is a good idea.
You're barking up the wrong tree as town have no scumbuddies.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:31 am

Post by MrBump »

Cirno wrote:
This is annoys me
because normally i'm much more aggressive than this. You have not even begun to comprehend the horror of aggro Cirno.
>This is annoys me

Sorry.

This is relaxed for you? Oh God.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:35 am

Post by MrBump »

That was an attempt of mine to be witty, which failed :P
Also, I have a keyboard where the N key isn't even THERE. It takes about four tries to make it work. ARGH.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:14 am

Post by MrBump »

No new posts all night.
Everyone except me and Cirno needs to log on and stop having a life!
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:20 am

Post by MrBump »

I can't think of a possible scumteam, but scum yes. All I'm seeing is Glass and Fungrus, and I doubt they're a team. And Glass is a bit of a stretch, too.
I don't like the fact all my posts are seemingly ignored, all the accusations are based on me being scum and everyone is ignoring accusations.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:33 am

Post by MrBump »

MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:17 am

Post by MrBump »

Glass wrote:
Lateralus wrote:end the madness.
MADNESS? THIS IS MAFIAAAAA!!!]
Pick a window.
You're not leaving through the door.

*goes back to being dead*
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:04 am

Post by MrBump »

YES!

Good job Dram, you played awesome! I did awful myself, I'll admit it :P
Glass, you played like, amazingly xD
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by MrBump »

Poor Glass D=

Scum QT was boring, I talked in it and no one else did SADFACE

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/sFLQkKS4GjHc

Well tbh the lynch between me and Ender was mainly down to the deadline. Going by claims, my claim was a lot more believable with the multiple softclaims before. If we had claimed earlier, we both would have survived that day most likely as lynching Docs D1 is not the best way to go about it.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by MrBump »

That's what I thought too, Glass. I had a lot of fun this game when I started actually playing :P
Dram WAS the scumteam, no one suspected him at all practically until Day 4 and that was only because he was ConfScum in Lat' eyes. Well, unless you count Cirno's "May I remind you he has an owl for his avatar" xD
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:01 am

Post by MrBump »

I look forward to seeing where I can improve, ever since the start of this game my confidence disappeared and I can hardly play right any more =/
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:31 am

Post by MrBump »

Thank you Ender! =D

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”