Mini 1105: A Mafia Invasion! (Game Over)

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by RobCapone »

VP Baltar wrote:
unvote, Vote:robcapone

Which other games Guderian?

Excuse making may commence, Robby boy.
VP, wouldn't this be considered sheeping too? You don't even verify if Gud is telling the truth, you just vote with him.

If this isn't sheeping, please explain why it isn't and how my vote was a better example because from my mind sheeping is blindly following someone else.
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by RobCapone »

One last clarification from you VP

You said you pointed our Agar first, tell me how this
VP Baltar wrote:^ I don't get that vote at all AGar.

Is even remotely similar to this
RobCapone wrote:
unvote Vote: Agar

since my RVS is inactive, i;ll go after the most scummiest vote of the game so far to see what he has to say.

This vote on Mute seems very opportunistic, especially coming back from a V/LA it doesn't seem you really read up, just jumped on the largest bandwagon that you could find.[/quot]
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Damn quote fail
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by RobCapone »

and now I have bigger fish to fry, since you fuckers won't post when I am actually here I had some reading up to do and the next contentestant on the "are you scum or not" game is Ellibereth

all 10 of her posts have been basically contentless (well maybe 1 or 2 has something interesting) and let me show you what I mean.

1. he votes No Lynch - don't even get me started on how scummy this is but since it is RVS, I will just assume he could not possibly be serious.
2. jokingly agrees with Tasky
3. questions Drizzle's RVS vote, seems jokingly at first but aparantly not.
4. yay happy new year post
5. votes mute because mute asks why Drizzle doesn't answer Elli's question - doesn't compute at all what this was supposed to do other than put mute at L-3 and producing the first REAL bandwagon of the game (I say real because once 4 on a 7 person lynch has been reached, you are officially over 50% and it becomes a true wagon, assuming scum is not already on the wagon they could easily bumrush the votes, although I have never seen it happen outside of epic mafia)
6. posts a link to my posts, says something that doesn't make any sense, calls dizzle a liar for saying his vote on RVS but how does he know he is a liar, than points out Mute is at L-1
7. oops he counted wrong
8. votes me
9. "from a non-lurker hunting standpoint" 1st: what is wrong with lurker hunting? 2nd: Dizzle has only 2 posts all game, granted Tasky was't lurking early on (later on is a different story) but Dizzle definitly was lurking. 3rd. what was the point of even throwing those names out there, you just voted.
10. he pulls a quote from Mute from 2 whole days earlier and decides now to ask her about it, right after he has just removed herself from mute's wagon. It doesn't make sense

he is not Scum hunting and it seems he is just trying to fly under the radar undetected by posting but not posting anything of value

Unvote, Vote: Ellibereth
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

5th vote count of day 1:

Mute - 4 (AGar, Llamagod, Rosswilliam, Pappums rat)
Robcapone- 4 (Ellibereth, VP Baltar, Tasky, Vigilante Ventrioquist)
Rosswilliam - 1 (Jerbs)
Dizzle - 1 (Guderian)
Elibereth - 1 (Robcapone)

Not voting: 2 (Dizzle, Mute)

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch

Day 1 will end no later than Friday Jan 14th at 3pm CST
LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

Apparently I (llama) am to be the face of the hydra for now. Our Godhead is Fakegod. Avatar is figured out, just having upload issues.

When I said we should get some votes off of RW, I meant enough to remove the unintentional quickhammer possibility.
All these wagons seem to be appearing/disappearing very rapidly.

I don't worry too much about sheeping; if somebody says something I agree with, it makes sense to follow them.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Rob wrote: Elli - yay you see I have posted in games I am deeply into, nice work

why is Dizzle's RVS response a lie? do you know something the rest of us don't?
I know right?
And yes, I totally do.
Dizzle wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:From a non-lurkerhunting standpoint...
I don't like Tasky and Dizzle.
Sorry, are you calling us lurkers or not?
...I thought it was clear that Robby was the lurkerhunt vote...and you guys were the non.

ROSSVATARROOSVATARROSSVATARROSSVATARROOSVATARROOSVATAR
LLAMAVATARLLAMAVATARLLAMAVATARLLAMAVATARLLAMAVATARL
Vp wrote:Wow, you guys vote like moths in a lamplight.
aehyrgaesthwtehteah I'm not getting the analogy :(.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Llama wrote:Avatar is figured out, just having upload issues.
aaaa sowwy, didn't see.
RobCapone wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:

VP, wouldn't this be considered sheeping too? You don't even verify if Gud is telling the truth, you just vote with him.

If this isn't sheeping, please explain why it isn't and how my vote was a better example because from my mind sheeping is blindly following someone else.
alolololololol.
THE TRUTH WAS VERIFIEEEEEEED. By yours truly's unbelievablely deep research.

Hey rob, by your criteria for voting me you could have chosen a couple of other people.

You should know who.
Whyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
over them
FLASH OF GREEN
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

@VP: Meta on me would turn out weird. I joined the site a long while ago, play a game every once in a blue moon, and rarely do well. No alts

@Tasky: If you're town, you're worthless right now. You're doing nothing to contribute to the advancement of the game and you're just wasting time. If town, bad town.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

rob, can you link to some scum games from Hoptoyuqreger...your other account.
Or this one, but I did a quick check and don't think you had any?
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Gude wrote: (Why doesn't anyone else like Dizzle)
*Waves*
Assuming by like you mean scumlike.
But there's also other people now...
FLASH OF GREEN
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Guderian »

But you're scum with him Elli :igmeou:

(yes by like I mean think he is scum)

Well I dont mind. Wagon ahoy! We need to get this moving.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Ellibereth wrote:rob, can you link to some scum games from Hoptoyuqreger...your other account.
Or this one, but I did a quick check and don't think you had any?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 51&t=15402

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 24&start=0
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Ellibereth wrote:
Llama wrote:Avatar is figured out, just having upload issues.
aaaa sowwy, didn't see.
RobCapone wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:

alolololololol.
THE TRUTH WAS VERIFIEEEEEEED. By yours truly's unbelievablely deep research.

Hey rob, by your criteria for voting me you could have chosen a couple of other people.

You should know who.
Whyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
over them
yes I realized I could vote for somebody else but I voted you :D
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:42 am

Post by Tasky »

RossWilliam wrote:@Tasky: If you're town, you're worthless right now. You're doing nothing to contribute to the advancement of the game and you're just wasting time. If town, bad town.
lol.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

RobCapone wrote:you can look at my meta here and as HopOnMyJoystick
Wait, so you're an alt account. That's your main?
Rob wrote:I can't really do anything to make you beleive my RL situation
I would still like you to explain the "bookmark" vs. "2 other busy games" point I brought up.
Mute wrote:@VP: I just retracted my vote. Yes, I'm interpreting things differently from you.
Yes you did eventually, but it took you forever...which is really my point. You weren't trying to understand where Guderian was coming from, you were latching onto him with bad reasons and didn't want to let go.
Rob wrote:VP, wouldn't this be considered sheeping too? You don't even verify if Gud is telling the truth, you just vote with him.
It's not sheeping because I've gone on to expand on the point myself and question you much deeper than Gud did. His point was a starting block, sure, but unlike your sheeping I'm actually doing some work by myself. In terms of verification, it was unnecessary at that immediate juncture. I did check later, but if Gud was scum and silly enough to lie about something like that it wouldn't take long to out him. Therefore, I had no imperative to track it down before my vote because in reality all I wanted to do was pressure you there and see how you squirmed.

re: the AGar vote - My post highlights how self-evidently nonsensical his vote was. It was after my pointing this out that lots of other people came in and criticized his vote, yourself included. I dont' think your accusation of it being opportunistic is entirely the same in that I never used those words, but I was pretty clearly saying that the vote was crap and poorly justified. There isn't really a different interpretation to what I said.
Ellibereth wrote:aehyrgaesthwtehteah I'm not getting the analogy
(it was a simile :P) By that I mean, flighty--unable to stay moving in a single direction for more than a few seconds.
Ross wrote:@VP: Meta on me would turn out weird. I joined the site a long while ago, play a game every once in a blue moon, and rarely do well. No alts
I'm not really trying to meta you. I just wanted to understand what your experience level is so I have a better grasp of what to expect from you as a player. Your answer is fine.
Gud wrote:But you're scum with him Elli

(yes by like I mean think he is scum)

Well I dont mind. Wagon ahoy! We need to get this moving.
I'm not necessarily opposed to a Dizzle wagon. Why'd you leave the Rob wagon, btw?

@Tasky - yo, bro. I know you think it's witty and such to play snarky, but it's really unhelpful if you're actually town. It's just a distraction from the real scumhunting. So if you're town, put it aside for the game and give us a little contribution.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:52 am

Post by Tasky »

VP Baltar wrote:@Tasky - yo, bro. I know you think it's witty and such to play snarky, but it's really unhelpful if you're actually town. It's just a distraction from the real scumhunting. So if you're town, put it aside for the game and give us a little contribution.
I will. just not yet.

Also, I just found a way to break this game, and it isn't forbidden in the ruleset. But I doubt the mod will allow it, therefore I won't even propose it. (Mod, you should be a little more careful, just saying.)
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:53 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Well, if it's not in the rules, then it's fair game as far as I know. Did you PM the mod to ask him about it?
YOUR AD HERE

Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Tasky »

VP Baltar wrote:Well, if it's not in the rules, then it's fair game as far as I know. Did you PM the mod to ask him about it?
no, I didn't. I will now.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Goon
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Vigilante Ventriloquist »

Mod, I'm going to be V/LA until Friday, most likely.
Sorry for bringing this up so late. It was a bit unexpected. I might be back before then, but don't expect it.
"I WANNA lynch Vigilante Ventriloquist for being annoying enough to be a Reaper Charlie alt" -GreyICE

"Vig, go die in a hole now Please before I kill you myself." -The Acting Method
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:35 am

Post by RobCapone »

Holy shit I get to eat lunch today

Real fast

HOMJ was my first account, I switched over to Rob cause my name is rob and prefer being called that instead of Hop, especially since I beleive somebody else is called hop I think

But some people call me RC and I now know there is another RC but hope people just call me Rob

Bookmarks is how I find my game threads on firefox, I save the link so I can go right to the thread, can't figure out how to go to the last post just yet cause when I click on last post and save that, it takes me back to that post.

I got a pm from the mod with the game link, I came and posted my quick post and moved on, I forgot to bookmark the link to this game

If I could find an easier way to organize my games I'll do that but for now that's how I do it.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Mute »

Tasky wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:@Tasky - yo, bro. I know you think it's witty and such to play snarky, but it's really unhelpful if you're actually town. It's just a distraction from the real scumhunting. So if you're town, put it aside for the game and give us a little contribution.
I will. just not yet.

Also, I just found a way to break this game, and it isn't forbidden in the ruleset. But I doubt the mod will allow it, therefore I won't even propose it. (Mod, you should be a little more careful, just saying.)
Well if you just PM'd him it expect it to be.
Zach's rule list for this game wrote:I reserve the right to add, remove and change rules as I see fit to improve the quality of the game. I will also clarify the rules as needed.
Also if AGar doesn't post by the end of today
@Mod: Requesting a prod for him.

and @Rob: Do you mean the bookmark this topic button, or subscribe to this thread?
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Rule about quoting role pms has been modified to specifically ban an action that would have been banned anyway without more explicit wording.
Zachrulez wrote:Do not quote any moderator pms sent to you by me. (This includes role pms and all aspects of the role pm. (ex: Timestamps of role pms))
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:22 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Rob wrote:Bookmarks is how I find my game threads on firefox, I save the link so I can go right to the thread, can't figure out how to go to the last post just yet cause when I click on last post and save that, it takes me back to that post.

I got a pm from the mod with the game link, I came and posted my quick post and moved on, I forgot to bookmark the link to this game

If I could find an easier way to organize my games I'll do that but for now that's how I do it.
Bookmarks is definitely easier. Also, just to help you, if you want to go to the last post made in the thread, you need to click on the tiny little white page icon next to the posters name when you are looking at the thread title. That will automatically direct you to the last post.

I understand what you're saying about bookmarking and missing the thread because of that...I've done it before and it's legit. My point, however, is that you first said you didn't post here because you were very busy with 2 other games that were close to a lynch. I'm not sure why you said that when you are also saying that you simply forgot about the game because you didn't bookmark it. Why mention the 2 busy games?
YOUR AD HERE

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 am

Post by AGar »

Apologies for my sporadic posting. I'm out of town and trying to be sparing with how often I go online. I forgot about 'scum yesterday completely.
VP Baltar wrote:^ I don't get that vote at all AGar.
I'm confident in the Mute wagon being driven by primarily town forces, and the ICing of "Put your vote somewhere!" looks like a panicked attempt to appear to be acting in a pro-town manner in order to shake the pressure. Scum knows who is town/scum generally and are aware of the sincerity of the pressure on them at almost all times.

Rob's 118 is an ultimate exercise in desperation and mudslinging.

Overall, I don't like Mute. A lot of this game has seen people shifting rapidly in completely opposite directions. Mute has pioneered trying to move this game in direction changes rapidly, it feels like. I'd like to see more pressure applied here.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”