Mini 1105: A Mafia Invasion! (Game Over)

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:35 am

Post by RobCapone »

Elli are you sure you are not a girl, you are about as indecisive as a woman ;)
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

7th vote count of day 1:

Dizzle - 5 (Guderian, VP Baltar, Rosswilliam, Jerbs, Ellibereth)
Rain - 2 (AGar, Llamagod)
Robcapone- 2 (Tasky, Vigilante Ventrioquist)

Not voting: 4 (Dizzle, Rain, Robcapone, Pappums rat)

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch

Dizzle has been prodded.

Day 1 will end no later than Friday Jan 14th at 3pm CST
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by pappums rat »

does ellibereth always act this weird? half of the time i find it somewhat hard to get to the meaning of his posts. i also dont like the way he put dizzle at l-2 without warning. and fsr i am the first person to note this...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

pappums rat wrote:does ellibereth always act this weird? half of the time i find it somewhat hard to get to the meaning of his posts. i also dont like the way he put dizzle at l-2 without warning. and fsr i am the first person to note this...

Elli's vote was already on Dizzle. So technically Jerbs did the unannounced L-2, then Elli took Dizzle back down to L-3 and then revoted for him putting him back to L-2. Neither announced L-2
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Jerbs »

pappums rat wrote:does ellibereth always act this weird? half of the time i find it somewhat hard to get to the meaning of his posts. i also dont like the way he put dizzle at l-2 without warning. and fsr i am the first person to note this...

it seems he does

I realized I forgot to announce L-2. my bad
DIZZLE IS AT L-2
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

I could care less about the whole announcing or not at L-2 thing...ONE MORE VOTE TO RUN DIZZLE UP. WHO WANTS IT WHO WANTS IT.
FLASH OF GREEN
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by AGar »

RobCapone wrote:@agar - I'll read and respond tonight if you want me to, but with mute being replaced will it still be relevant?

Also @ agar - what is wrong with lurker hunting when the consensus on MS is lurkers are bad for games and more likely to be scum?
I still care to see your stance on it, so yeah.

And lurker hunting in general leads to null. I'd say a higher percentage of complete flakes are town rather than scum, and would rather hunt based on behavioral inconsistencies instead of lurking accusations personally.

Dizzle's early game content is a bit sketchy, but I'm willing to at least see if there's going to be a replacement there before making any decisions. I'm still more into Mute-scum (now Rain-scum).
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I am fine voting him but I dare not put anyone at L-1 when they have a prod out, scum could easily hammer without a claim and I have seen that bite town in the ass before.

p. edit - I will go back and read it now
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by RobCapone »

AGar wrote:
Mute wrote:AGar: Yes, I overstepped my bounds by forcing someone to contribute to the game by paraphrasing an SE from my newbie game. I used that to gauge his reaction and see where he fell on my bar of scum/town. I'll use whatever methods I've got to find people that (I feel) are scum.
Mute, I'mma let you finish and all, but... --

I have no clue where the fuck to go with that meme.

Anywho, the problem here is that I'm calling bullshit on you "using that to gauge his reaction and see where he fell on your bar of scum/town." 100% Grade A 0/100 Lean Bullshit. Lay it on thick there bud.

Why? because you've made 0 comment on the "outcome" of you "gauging his reaction" since that post.

Keep trying.

More mute votes, please and thanks.
ok my opinion on this is mute claims to use whatever methods, but he doesn't really use anything. tbh he doesn't really do any attempts to find scum at all, seems like a person who is talking but not saying anything relevant. We don't even know if the IC in that game he was referring to was town or scum,

I think either mute or dizzle is scum, I just don't think they both are scum.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by RobCapone »

vote: Ross

Not stalling the game, reading back I'm intrigued by the VV discussion and also Ross was defending tasky, tasky seems town based on the thing we can't discuss, so maybe Ross knew he was town

Plus he admits to lurking and I think he made up the info on dizzle being online to throw dirt on somebody not able to defend himself
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Goon
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Vigilante Ventriloquist »

I'm back and working on a post now. :) (just announcing this since Friday is almost over)
"I WANNA lynch Vigilante Ventriloquist for being annoying enough to be a Reaper Charlie alt" -GreyICE

"Vig, go die in a hole now Please before I kill you myself." -The Acting Method
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Goon
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:46 pm

First thing's first: I'm not really seeing Rob as much of a scum candidate at this point. I don't see a huge amount wrong with his posts since he's started contributing and his reason for not posting early on is believable enough.
Unvote

pappums rat wrote:at this point i guess i will unvote to give rain a chance to get into the game, since he or she cant answer for mute's actions.
I get a bad feeling from this post. If pappums thought Mute was scummy based on his play, whether or not he's being replaced shouldn't change that. Seems to me like an excuse to get his vote off of Mute so he doesn't get stuck on a dying wagon.
FoS pappums rat

RossWilliam wrote:UNVOTE: Rain
VOTE: Dizzle

I saw Dizzle on the forum. I've been lurking myself because I just moved back into my dorm and alots going on and its a lot easier just to read the thread than to make a post, but I'm here and I saw Dizzle not posting
Based on this post, I don't think RossWilliam and Dizzle are scum together. While I still have reservations about Ross from earlier in the game, I'm willing to put those aside for the moment in light of Dizzle's disappearance (and I'm not sure how much to trust my reads). I might vote him later in this post, but I seem to remember large bolded text saying Dizzle was at L-2 in my initial skim of new posts and don't want to hammer by accident.

Jerbs's posts continue to irk me for some unknown reason. I'm making a mental (and written now, I guess) note to try to figure out why.

Upon reaching the end of current posts, I see that Dizzle is, indeed at L-2. I would rather not put him in range of an accidental hammer without him at least showing up to defend himself, so no vote yet.
FoS Dizzle
, for now.
"I WANNA lynch Vigilante Ventriloquist for being annoying enough to be a Reaper Charlie alt" -GreyICE

LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:37 am

Post by LlamaGod »

Hrm, we are starting to think Pappums and/or Jerbs are likely scum. Will elaborate tomorrow.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:47 am

Post by AGar »

Rob, I think it's completely plausible that Mute/Dizzle could be scum together.

Dizzle opens up with a random vote on Mute. Easily gives him at least some acknowledgement of the slot. In post 61, Dizzle puts a little faux-distancing act on between himself and Mute. 2 posts later, Mute just brushes any semblance of pressure on him from myself and Dizzle aside with a simple "Nope." Dizzle's next post features him buying into this egregiously bad response and moving his fixation onto RossWilliam.

Unless I'm missing something, I see no reason why Dizzle-Mute (now Rain, who should really get in here soon) can't be a plausible scumteam.

Llamagod - I'd love to see an explanation on these Jerbs/Pappums Rats speculations. I'm hoping tomorrow means tomorrow-Sunday-January8th-tomorrow and not D2-tomorrow.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:53 am

Post by AGar »

Another note - I'm not liking the whole RW "I saw Dizzle online!" thing right now. It feels like there's a major inconsistency here, and it's pushing me towards a scummier read on RossWilliams, more solidified if Dizzle is to flip town.

LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:11 am

Post by LlamaGod »

I've had bad experiences using "saw X lurker online" as a tell, but if RW is making that up it's a different business entirely. I'll think more about that. Goodnight.

Tomorrow is RL tomorrow not game tomorrow.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:27 am

Post by AGar »

LlamaGod wrote:I've had bad experiences using "saw X lurker online" as a tell, but if RW is making that up it's a different business entirely. I'll think more about that. Goodnight.

For the first part, it's more of a suspicion that I think he's making it up to push a lynch.

On second part, ok. Whew.

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:19 am

Post by RobCapone »

well where is Rain at?
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Goon
Vigilante Ventriloquist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:32 am

LlamaGod wrote:Hrm, we are starting to think Pappums and/or Jerbs are likely scum. Will elaborate tomorrow.
Stop copying me! :P

Okay, I looked back at pappums rat's posts and he's just been following the wagons all game. He initially random voted Tasky in post #15, switched to Mute (the forming random wagon) in post #17, hopped over to the RossWilliam wagon when that was forming in post #81, switched to the Mute wagon when the RossWilliam wagon disappeared in post #111, and then unvoted in post #181 now that the Mute wagon seemed to be going nowhere. All this is in 8 posts.

Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Jerbs »

LlamaGod wrote:I've had bad experiences using "saw X lurker online" as a tell, but if RW is making that up it's a different business entirely. I'll think more about that. Goodnight.

1. He's town and making it up
2. He's scum and making it up
3. He's town and telling the truth
4. He's scum and telling the truth

The first point makes absolutely no sense, so thats prob not it.

The 2nd point makes sense because Dizzle would be an easy mislynch target, unless they are scumbuddies in which then it would be bussing/distancing
The 3rd would make sense because he is trying to help town by giving info about dizzle
The 4th point makes sense because dizzle would be an easy mislynch target unless they're buddies, which would then mean bussing/distancing

@ mod: Replacement/prod for dizzle?

I think we should wait for dizzle to say stuff before we do anything more related to lynching him
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:09 am

Post by RobCapone »

hey Vig I like the points you make on pappums, it does make sense to me. I will wait and see what pappums has to say for himself.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Tasky »

UNVOTE: VOTE: Jerbs
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Rain »

Hey guys. Reading the thread at the moment.
All cats die. Socrates died. Therefore, Socrates was a cat.
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Rain »

Unvote
Vote: Jerbs

Back in post 74, Jerbs votes for RossWilliam while FoS'ing RobCapone. RossWilliam was already under the spotlight in his exchange with Vigilante Ventriloquist, and RobCapone just called on for lurking.

In post 187, Jerbs votes for Dizzle, seemingly for lurking.

In both two instances, Jerbs only provided a vague agreement with whatever was posted against his targets and clever rhetoric, adding no new nor relevant information. I see opportunistic voting.

Furthermore, this below:
Jerbs wrote:@Ross

Are you sure? Cause if you happen to be lying, then you pretty much are scum
looks very much like scare tactics.

And no, I am not able to figure out what Mute was trying to do.

-----

Other people I'm willing to lynch:
- Ellibereth. I do not like voting for NL in RVS. "Whyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeee" sounds very much like "lol its gunna b funny n shitz so ppl wont tink im scum". Also, his sole reasoning behind is latest Dizzle vote is entirely wifom.

- VP Baltar. No substantial reasoning behind this. Mostly gut.

- Zachrulez. 'Cause I can. Also, who uses CST? It's EST all the way.

-----

I would be really disappointed in a D1 Agar, Tasky or RobCapone lynch.
All cats die. Socrates died. Therefore, Socrates was a cat.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by pappums rat »

vv wrote:

Okay, I looked back at pappums rat's posts and he's just been following the wagons all game. He initially random voted Tasky in post #15, switched to Mute (the forming random wagon) in post #17, hopped over to the RossWilliam wagon when that was forming in post #81, switched to the Mute wagon when the RossWilliam wagon disappeared in post #111, and then unvoted in post #181 now that the Mute wagon seemed to be going nowhere. All this is in 8 posts.
random vote for tasky doesnt count (it was rvs), random vote for mute dosent count (rvs joke with tasky), voted rosswilliam cuz he was scummy, voted mute for putting rosswilliam at l-1 without warning (which now i suppose is ok to do but wasnt earlier (wtfffffff)), unvoted mute to give replacement a chance (which is generally what i have seen done since i came to mafiascum.net).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”