CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:32 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Katsuki wrote:Hey hey just sayin', there's multiple scumteams out there. Rewq was my buddy, and we'll be down to one after my lynch.

And with that, Magneto bids adieu.
Don't trust scummy scum scum.

I only count 7: Albert, Beefy, Katy, RBT, gandalf, Tasky, Snake
VOTE: Katsuki
P.S. Malt reads funny in ISO.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:23 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

I'm very suspicious of beefster as well for suggesting we let katsuki stay alive and get a vig to take care of him. Without giving away too much I don't believe katsuki can successfully receive damage at night. I'm thinking katsuki is a very powerful role and beefster wanted Kat to get to night to use his ability. This is also probably why the lynch save was used on Kat.
I'm in favor of people with damage dealing abilities putting the hurt on beefster, and Katy seems like a good option as well as per what Gandalf said.

In case it's not a lynch yet

Vote: katsuki
Don't ask me to provide self meta
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

wow, GUYS what up?
I voted on cats with the intention of a wagon that would amount to content, not a quick lynch. I had the exact same reasons for voting for ganndy. But see that if I'm gone for the rest of the day and this town likes to quick lynch in 24 hours or less I will hold my vote a little bit more. There was no reason for that quick lynch today. But we did get some information (kat is scum...) so it wasn't completely lost.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

in the night I will re-read some of the votes/reasons and see what comes up.
after a wank.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:09 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Hmm.

I won't vote. For now. One oops hammer is enough for me.

Do we something important to discuss about or do we lynch Kat?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:18 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Hang on, when you weren't sure you oops hammered, but now he's confirmed scum you don't want to put down a vote?!
FOS Vezokpiraka
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:22 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Katsuki wrote:Gandalf what the hell is TP?
Third Party. It's what you should have claimed, you might have survived so long as we thought you would work with us. Am I really the only one who uses TP as an abbreviation? Because it seems fairly simple, but every time I use it I have to explain it.

I think I actually believe Kats though. Something about the setup just makes me think 2 scumteams.

And Katy: I was talking about BEFORE he flipped. It seemed like you were softening up opinions, so that we would be more likely to let Kats live once he flipped. Then you lurked until you saw what people DID think of the flip(although this part isn't hard evidence, since it was only 3 hours that you didn't post for, I'll have to check to see if you posted onsite during that time), and reacted accordingly.
SnakePlissken wrote:Hang on, when you weren't sure you oops hammered, but now he's confirmed scum you don't want to put down a vote?!
FOS Vezokpiraka
Vezok is town this game. Truefacts. That said, thanks for saying this, I had almost forgotten that I suspected you. We might actually want to lynch you before Katy(since if you flip same scum as Kats, she's obviously not scum governor). On that note:

Mod: If there were a second scumteam, would they flip a different color than the first?
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:27 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

And how do you know this and what have I done Gandalf to garner your attention?
Show

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:38 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

SnakePlissken wrote:And how do you know this and what have I done Gandalf to garner your attention?
Know what? If you're going to accuse confirmed town, do it right.

You accused the weakest player in the game(no offense, vezok) for very little reason. That's the definition of opportunistic. Day DOES have purpose beside lynching scum.

To everyone who thinks Kats is lying about the size of his team: Why would Kats do this? The only way it fits is if both Beefster AND Katy are on his team. We would kill Beefster, and then we would assume that Katy couldn't be sorc-scum(remember, I hadn't brought up Snake-scum yet when he said that).
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:46 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

See again your making a lot of assumptions there Gandalf. But the fact of the matter was Vezo Ooops hammered when we had no way of knowing that Kats was anti town. Then we know that Kats IS anti town and then is hesitant of voting? Thant makes no sense to me. How exactly is Vezo confirmed town BTW?
Show

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:23 am

Post by malthusis »

SnakePlissken wrote:See again your making a lot of assumptions there Gandalf. But the fact of the matter was Vezo Ooops hammered when we had no way of knowing that Kats was anti town. Then we know that Kats IS anti town and then is hesitant of voting? Thant makes no sense to me. How exactly is Vezo confirmed town BTW?
First off, we did have a way of knowing Katsuki was scum: he hammered an innocent townie for no reason. The fact that you say this wagon had no reason and yet you jumped on it eagerly is amazingly ironic. The reason that vezok (and me, too) are hesitant is because we want to actually discuss things instead of doing another 24 hour quick-lynch. When everyone chimes in with some opinions and everything that needs to be discussed is, I'll be happy to hammer Katsuki myself.

As for vezok being town, I agree with Gandalf. It's hard to say exactly how it works if you haven't played with him before, but best way I can explain it is that he plays very different and distinct town and scum games and if you've played with him for a bit, you can read him like a book.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:52 am

Post by malthusis »

SnakePlissken wrote:
Vote: Katsuki

Either your some kind of Jester, the worst kind of town or obv scum due to the bad hammer.
Other than the first reason i see no reason currently not lynch.
POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:57 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

You do realize that confirmed scum are honestly the most useful players in the game, right? 1. There's everything they say. The things they say can be incredibly valuable for a multitude of reasons. 2. There's the way other people react to said confirmed-ness(like you), which is even MORE useful. I want day to last a little longer, so that everyone has a chance to react. It hasn't even been 24 hours since Kat became confirmed. Why does the dy need to end THAT fast? Are you nervous that Kat might say something that exposes you? You don't really need to do that, if he has any brains, he won't post again.

The only reason that you don't postpone a lynch is if you think that the target will squirm out of it. Kats is DEFINITELY going down, so why wouldn't we give ourselves time for discussion?
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Tasky »

Katsuki wrote:Hey hey just sayin', there's multiple scumteams out there. Rewq was my buddy, and we'll be down to one after my lynch.

ignore this post and lynch. no need to drag this out. he just confessed.

Katsuki, would you mind telling us who your last buddy is (assuming there is really only one scum left in your team)?
Is it vezokpiraka?
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Tasky »

gandalf5166 wrote:You do realize that confirmed scum are honestly the most useful players in the game, right? 1. There's everything they say. The things they say can be incredibly valuable for a multitude of reasons. 2. There's the way other people react to said confirmed-ness(like you), which is even MORE useful. I want day to last a little longer, so that everyone has a chance to react. It hasn't even been 24 hours since Kat became confirmed. Why does the dy need to end THAT fast? Are you nervous that Kat might say something that exposes you? You don't really need to do that, if he has any brains, he won't post again.

The only reason that you don't postpone a lynch is if you think that the target will squirm out of it. Kats is DEFINITELY going down, so why wouldn't we give ourselves time for discussion?
I see you there, but don't you see that:
a) there is no decision we need to make today (as we are definitely lynching Katsuki)
b) every information that can be gained today, can be gained tomorrow in the exact same way
c) every information we gain today instead of tomorrow also makes scum night-action choices easier
d) the information we gain tomorrow is more accurate than the one we could possibly gain today since we will likely have one more flip

therefore discussing today is never going to be helpful, and could even turn out to be harmful.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:39 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

You forget: Town have to plan their night actions too. And there are more town NAs than scum NAs. AND scum already have the info we're looking for, remember? And actually, B) is not accurate. I won't tell you why. But antyways, C) is the only one that's actually negative, and it's not true. D) implies that we might come up with false info today. However, if we do, we'll still have the same flips tomorrow, and we can discount it then. Not to mention, discussing the decision to hammer is alignment revealing. For example, if you hadn't gotten a chance to speak up just now, I would have never marked you down as town.

Note: Tasky is probably town.

Note 2 that has nothing to do with this game: I just thought of the most awesome way to skip RVS ever. Can't say what it is though, as it would ruin it.

Note 3: If Kats speaks the truth, then Snake is probably other-scum, since we already have two sorc-scum suspects(I would hope that one of them is right).
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Katsuki »

Tasky is probably scum actually.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:12 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Katsuki wrote:Tasky is probably scum actually.
And we should listen to you....... why? Anything you say is WIFOM that we're far better off not even listening to. But since you said it and I'm bored anyways, I'll look at his ISO to be sure.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:14 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

The only thing that I see bad was his L2 vote on me. But I don't think he expected a hammer. I put people at L2 in RVS all the time. Heck, I put people at L1 in RVS all the time, assuming that scum isn't stupid enough to quickhammer. Good to know that you are.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Sorry I haven't said anything, had to spend the day at my grandparents which means no internet.
Going to read the pages that happened.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Bunnylover »

1) Katsuki is getting lynched. She is scum. Socerer or however you spell it are scum.
My vote is not going on her at the moment because I have no idea what the VC is.
2) No one was on to grab the item before Katsuki <_<?
3) Bad you Beefster. Lets not lynch the scum, and hope their is a Vig out their to kill them.
4)Katsuki, you flipped scum. Why are you saying, "Oh no don't lynch me"?
5) On that note, I just realized we do have one scum dead from one of the last nights.
6) This is all on page 9. Next post will be response on page 10.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Bunnylover »

1) Katsuki just stop. You claimed Barbarian. Not Barbarian - Wizard.
2) Wouldn't mind if those lurking, start posting (RBT as Malthuis pointed out)
3) I'm thinking that Katsuki is third party scum alignement (If their was a town third party their has to be a scum third party). Barbaerian to me sounds like third scum party.
4) Those yelling out he claimed scum, re-read the thread please. He flipped scum.
5) He was scum, I no longer have to hold off my vote.
Vote Katsuki

6) Done with page 10, on to page 11.
Show
I have played 25 games:

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:12 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ThAdmiral wrote:I'm very suspicious of beefster as well for suggesting we let katsuki stay alive and get a vig to take care of him. Without giving away too much I don't believe katsuki can successfully receive damage at night. I'm thinking katsuki is a very powerful role and beefster wanted Kat to get to night to use his ability. This is also probably why the lynch save was used on Kat.
I'm in favor of people with damage dealing abilities putting the hurt on beefster, and Katy seems like a good option as well as per what Gandalf said.

In case it's not a lynch yet

Vote: katsuki
Same thing rewq did to look protown. That turned out well. Also, you've been on every quick bw without a reason.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:14 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

vezokpiraka wrote:Hmm.

I won't vote. For now. One oops hammer is enough for me.

Do we something important to discuss about or do we lynch Kat?
He flipped scum. He has already been lynched again at this point. You contributed nothing with this post.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:30 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Gandalf wrote:I think I actually believe Kats though. Something about the setup just makes me think 2 scumteams.
Assume you're referring to this post:

Gandalf: Never trust scum. I don't know why he might lie, but then again, why would he tell us the truth? His wincon isn't necessarily over.

Also, what the hell does the bolded mean?
malt wrote: When everyone chimes in with some opinions and everything that needs to be discussed is, I'll be happy to hammer Katsuki myself.
WTF is this?? Does no one pay attention? I hammered at the top of page 11 and made it quite clear I was hammering his ass. Why the hell are people still speculating on Kat's alignment? HE ADMITTED HE WAS SCUM. OPEN YOUR EYES.
gandalf5166 wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Tasky is probably scum actually.
And we should listen to you....... why? Anything you say is WIFOM that we're far better off not even listening to. But since you said it and I'm bored anyways, I'll look at his ISO to be sure.
Seriously? You just said you believed him on one thing and everything else he says is WIFOM? EVERYTHING he says is wifom. Don't. Believe. Him. His wincon can still be achieved so he is STILL playing the game, not spilling everything.
BunnyLover wrote: 4) Those yelling out he claimed scum, re-read the thread please. He flipped scum.
Bottom of Page 10. He claimed scum.

By my reads almost the entire town is scum right now, so either A) I need to narrow my scumdar or B) You all need to stop being idiotic scum.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”