ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

@rbt and the council thing - I doubt rbt would be lying about the amount of anti-town roles, as if 6 died and we still played on it would be her death sentence. In which case why provide us with this information if she is scum? I am fairly certain she is town.
malthusis wrote:Here's a quick thought I just came up with:

It seems pretty obvious to me that sorcerer scum would not be on Katsuki's QL wagon.

Here are the people who voted for Katuki to get lynched:

Katsuki (8) - Albert B. Rampage, Tasky, ThAdmiral, SnakePlissken, CryMeARiver, CooLDoG, malthusis, vezokpiraka

The people who are living right now who haven't voted for Katsuki are:

Katy, Gandalf, Bunnylover, and RBT

We can eliminate Gandalf for obvious reasons (he flipped town), and I honestly think that Bunnylover is town, especially with his recent actions. That leaves only 2 people:

RBT and Katy

I'm sure that the last Sorcerer is one of these two.
Good analysis.

vote: katy

Bunnylover wrote:I can drop my item, and anyone else can pick it up.
Also, do you all want to know what the item does?
And do you all want me to drop it so gandalf can pick it up?
Don't tell, do drop.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:26 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Katy wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote: @Katy:Maybe. But then, why would scum waste their governor like that? Same logic. Maybe you guys seriously thought that the death miller thing would work. The reason I think you are scum is that it seemed like you were defending Kats instead of attacking his wagoners.
Please show me where you think I am defending Katsuki before the flip, because I've just reviewed all my posts and I don't see it.

I think CMAR is a nice candidate for a Mageslayer. His interaction with CooLDog and his place on both quickwagons gives me a good feeling about that one.

VOTE: CryMeaRiver
1) I didn't even remember CoolDog was in the game til he died, must've been some interaction I had with him
2) I don't remember where I was on the gandalf wagon, but I remember I voted him a) for an actual reason b) everyone else just bw'd without actual reasons. I was on the first Kat wagon early if I recall and I hammered the 2nd Kat wagon as he was already scum while others like Malt and Vezo were hesitant to vote.
3) You have fun with your invalid reasoning.
ThAdmiral wrote:Hi guys, haven't quite caught up yet but I just want to respond to this post from yesterday as I think it is pretty bad:
CryMeARiver wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:I'm very suspicious of beefster as well for suggesting we let katsuki stay alive and get a vig to take care of him. Without giving away too much I don't believe katsuki can successfully receive damage at night. I'm thinking katsuki is a very powerful role and beefster wanted Kat to get to night to use his ability. This is also probably why the lynch save was used on Kat.
I'm in favor of people with damage dealing abilities putting the hurt on beefster, and Katy seems like a good option as well as per what Gandalf said.

In case it's not a lynch yet

Vote: katsuki
Same thing rewq did to look protown. That turned out well. Also, you've been on every quick bw without a reason.
First of all it is not at all similar to what rewq did. This is rewq's post:
rewq455 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Ok. Now I'm tempted.
Unvote

Vote: gandalf

L-1, bitches.

Will explain the Katy thing tonight, final is due in 4 hours and I still have like 1/4 of it to go I'm so not finishing.
L-1 is a bit far chess. I was about to Random Vote Gandalf, and if I had earlier before reading this post he would have been lynched. Obv scum tell.
VOTE: chesskid3

WHOA

RVS lynch on Gandalf......... I am not sure what just happened.
Can you explain why mine is the "same" as this?

Secondly I admit that I was voting for gandalf day 1 but that was a joke vote. The next time I got on he had already been lynched, hammered by scum-katsuki.

Thirdly I clearly did have a reason to vote katsuki:
ThAdmiral wrote:retarded hammer

vote: katsuki
Furthermore why would you sling mud that I had "been on every quick bw" when the only one I had actually joined was the Katsuki one, who, if you remember, actually turned out to be scum.

Just had to get that off my chest. Will post again when I've read whats happened today.
Yep, reread both the posts and it seems I was exaggerating a bit.
TheAdmiral wrote:@rbt and the council thing - I doubt rbt would be lying about the amount of anti-town roles, as if 6 died and we still played on it would be her death sentence.
In which case why provide us with this information if she is scum?
I am fairly certain she is town.
Sighhhhhh, You and gandalf both (gandalf was trying to make sense out of what a confirmed scum was telling us). IF rbt WAS scum, she would lie to you. Which would mean all of this information she is telling us would serve best to her advantage. I'm not saying that she is necessarily scum, but I hate when people say "She wouldn't lie about this, she must be town" because in reality scum lies about everything to get their wincon. My vote on her is just to gain activity from her as I said before.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Please let me have the scroll. I want to know what it does.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:02 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

So on malthusis suggestion we are looking at Katy, Gandalf, Bunnylover, and RBT being scum. As previosuly mentioned Gandalf has turned out to be town. Is there any other reasoning for these guys other than the fact that they didn't vote for Katuski?

Also, a question to Katy, Bunny and RBT. Why didn't you vote for Katsuki when we knew he was scum? Or even posted after the hammer to say you would have?
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:47 am

Post by Tasky »

vote Katy
. fine for me.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:07 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

CryMeARiver wrote:Sighhhhhh, You and gandalf both (gandalf was trying to make sense out of what a confirmed scum was telling us). IF rbt WAS scum, she would lie to you. Which would mean all of this information she is telling us would serve best to her advantage. I'm not saying that she is necessarily scum, but I hate when people say "She wouldn't lie about this, she must be town" because in reality scum lies about everything to get their wincon. My vote on her is just to gain activity from her as I said before.
Rbt
could
be lying about how many anti-town roles there are. But do you agree that if she is lying it would be exceptionally risky? if a 6th anti-town role comes up and the game doesn't end she is going to be an insta-lynch.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:07 am

Post by malthusis »

SnakePlissken wrote:So on malthusis suggestion we are looking at Katy, Gandalf, Bunnylover, and RBT being scum. As previosuly mentioned Gandalf has turned out to be town. Is there any other reasoning for these guys other than the fact that they didn't vote for Katuski?

Also, a question to Katy, Bunny and RBT. Why didn't you vote for Katsuki when we knew he was scum? Or even posted after the hammer to say you would have?
Both RBT and Katy both have additional reasons behind their case, the analysis just adds supporting evidence into this.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:09 am

Post by malthusis »

EBWOP:
ThAdmiral wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Sighhhhhh, You and gandalf both (gandalf was trying to make sense out of what a confirmed scum was telling us). IF rbt WAS scum, she would lie to you. Which would mean all of this information she is telling us would serve best to her advantage. I'm not saying that she is necessarily scum, but I hate when people say "She wouldn't lie about this, she must be town" because in reality scum lies about everything to get their wincon. My vote on her is just to gain activity from her as I said before.
Rbt
could
be lying about how many anti-town roles there are. But do you agree that if she is lying it would be exceptionally risky? if a 6th anti-town role comes up and the game doesn't end she is going to be an insta-lynch.
This is a good post that adds to the decision to vote Katy. RBT's claims can be proved true or false with little trouble at all.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:35 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Well, actually, I'd say three scum lynches is a bit of trouble, BUT.
vezokpiraka wrote:Please let me have the scroll. I want to know what it does.
I have a policy of not giving items to people who are almost certainly scum.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:42 am

Post by malthusis »

I wouldn't trust vezok with the scroll even if he was confirmed town.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:48 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

What the fuck?

I have no idea what this scroll does. I even asked the mod. Does anyone want it?
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Bunnylover »

SnakePlissken wrote:So on malthusis suggestion we are looking at Katy, Gandalf, Bunnylover, and RBT being scum. As previosuly mentioned Gandalf has turned out to be town. Is there any other reasoning for these guys other than the fact that they didn't vote for Katuski?

I did vote for Katsuki after the flip. You can look before the end of that day that I was doing a catch up post.
Reason before I didn't vote for Katsuki was because I thought we would get some kind of discussion or talking going before we started talking about lynching.

Also I was at my grandmother house after I got out of work (Work 4 pm to 8 pm), and she has no internet connection.
vezokpiraka wrote:Please let me have the scroll. I want to know what it does.
The mod haven't told you yet?
Tasky wrote:
vote Katy
. fine for me.
Have you provided any information these Days?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:06 am

Post by malthusis »

vezokpiraka wrote:What the fuck?

I have no idea what this scroll does. I even asked the mod. Does anyone want it?
I'll take it if no one objects.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:52 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Has the mod actually gotten back to you? Be4cause he also hasn't done a VC in a while, I think he just hasn't been active. I would not have any problems with malt taking it.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Maybe its because Mal is wearing an Uryuu avatar that is making me say I have no objection for him taking it.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:38 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Bunnylover wrote:Maybe its because Mal is wearing an Uryuu avatar that is making me say I have no objection for him taking it.
inorite?
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Katy »

SnakePlissken wrote:
I did vote for Katsuki after we knew he was scum.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:07 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Snake isn't reading the thread. Good to know. I'd say I'd bump him up on my scumlist, but he's already at the top besides Katy, so.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:18 am

Post by malthusis »

Katy wrote:
SnakePlissken wrote:
I was talking about before the flip. Not voting for Katsuki after the flip would be like pasting a huge "I AM SCUM" sign in big bold letters on your forehead.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:20 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

The mod responded. And told I have no idea what the scroll does. C'mon. Who bastard is that.

So I'll give it to malt then.

DROP scroll
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:45 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

pick up scroll
Show

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Riceballtail »

VOTE:Snake

Time to go.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Katy »

malthusis wrote:
Katy wrote:
SnakePlissken wrote:
I was talking about before the flip. Not voting for Katsuki after the flip would be like pasting a huge "I AM SCUM" sign in big bold letters on your forehead.
Okay, but please note I was answering the question asked of me by Snake, not responding to you.

As to your point, take a look, I didn't even get to look at the game until after the lynch had already happened. The day had started late at night my time and the lynch happened at lightning speed - by the time I first signed on it was already over. I can't say what I would have done had I signed on earlier in the game day, but I'm being held accountable for not participating in something I never even got the chance to participate in.

Also LOL just read what just happened, what is with people in this game.

UNVOTE: CryMeARiver
VOTE: Snake
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:03 am

Post by malthusis »

SnakePlissken wrote:
pick up scroll
Why'd you do that? :roll:
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:14 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Because this game is not exclusively for 4/5 people who seem to be dictating whats going on and whose having what. I didn't see a general consensus on who should pick up the scroll. Right now there are only two people that I can know for sure are Wizards, that's myself and Gandalf, so when I'm done checking it, if I'm not able tomuse or read it, then I'll drop it. Don't just assume that you can do what you want.

It's like theres a little private community playing by a set of rules that some of us in is game aren't party too. Or maybe you are all just the anti town factions trying to treat us like sheep. Well you can just wait while I see what this scroll is. Stop being so presumptuous.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”