Mini 1105: A Mafia Invasion! (Game Over)

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Unhidden, logged out logged in, date is there now. Post when you want me to cycle it back to hidden again.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Also what's the case on Elli? How hard he pushed the drizzle lynch day 1 or the way he pushed it again day 2? Or his usual posting meta?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

Okay, now I see a date, so if you rehide and the date goes away then I'll be convinced RW was telling the truth there. I don't think we were given information about whether the scum has a dayQT, but that would seem to give the scum enough power to justify a town dayvig instead of a nightvig. Mini normals are only allowed one explicitly non normal role/mechanic, which the dayvig counts as. Does a dayQT count as nonnormal as well? If it does we can rule that out.

Case on Elli is that he mentioned thinking Jerbs town and Agar scum, which puts him somewhat into the counterwagon-on-agar category. Also his attitude toward Dizzle seemed a bit funny to me and he has wanted to lynch Ross instead of Jerbs or Zdenek. D1 he instructed Jerbs to vote Dizzle and later told Jerbs to claim.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by GreyICE »

And now how we doin' ?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Shit. That's a mediocre case to kill someone on and without a second thought I'll do it. Without our catchy scum can still win, and I don't give Rat or Rob better than a random.org chance of hitting him. Elli? Yah
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Okay, I'm not sure what happened with Agar's Hydra examination then.
In that case I'd say RW/GreyIce is very likely town; the attempt to stonewall the Zdenek lynch looks bad but can be attributed to recent arrival and Pappums possibly being scum anyway.

That leaves the following:
Townreads-
Me, LL, Tasky, Empking, Rain, GreyIce, Rob.
So I guess part of the case on Elli is simply process of elimination.
Elli and Pappums are the only players left after that.
Pappums was part of both wagons against scum, but looks like he could have been bussing.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by RobCapone »

^ wrong account ;)
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

Gah, that was inevitable.
Reposted here for ISO purposes:

Okay, I'm not sure what happened with Agar's Hydra examination then.
In that case I'd say RW/GreyIce is very likely town; the attempt to stonewall the Zdenek lynch looks bad but can be attributed to recent arrival and Pappums possibly being scum anyway.

That leaves the following:
Townreads-
Me, LL, Tasky, Empking, Rain, GreyIce, Rob.
So I guess part of the case on Elli is simply process of elimination.
Elli and Pappums are the only players left after that.
Pappums was part of both wagons against scum, but looks like he could have been bussing.
LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

Yeah, Elliberethscum makes the most sense to me after reading him, Jerbs, and Zdenek in ISO. It really could be Pappums though. I wish I had more time to think about it. I will try to conference with my other head tonight (RL tonight) and try to be sure who I want to lynch by tomorrow so there's still time to move if we are voting the mason or something.
VOTE: Ellibereth
LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

A thing to note is that Ellibereth said "voting for llamasucks" which could have been advice that voting me would get Zdenek nowhere.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Nah, ell isn't Agar was nevah an interest of his. Why are we clearin taky again?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by RobCapone »

LlamaGod wrote:A thing to note is that Ellibereth said "voting for llamasucks" which could have been advice that voting me would get Zdenek nowhere.
Did zde change his vote after?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by GreyICE »

No am serious tasky at least as bad as ellllllllll.

Also moar rat votes plox. You can all laugh at me if I'm wrong...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

Zde eventually changed his vote due to obvious lack of general interest in lynching me.
Ellibereth wrote:Sadnesss overwhelmingggggg....I was hoping you guys would have strung up little Dizzle and I wouldn't have to read the walls until night now aeruerghah.
Thus I will further delay until Zdenek makes him further obvscum. GO ZDE GO!

Vigilante wrote:
RossWilliam wrote:UNVOTE: Dizzle

I made up my mind. I don't want to see Dizzle lynched without a defense. There is too big of a chance of the lurking being a townie fluke.
When I first read this, I thought it was scummy. Now that I read it again, I have no idea. >.<
HEY ME TOO. Except that I still kinda think it's scummy, but I'm going all confirmation bias on Dizzlescum for a little bit more.
I actually have to look at Jerbs again. Something's been ringing town in me. May just have been his avatar...
and Agar, but without the town part.

AND YOU
pappum A LONG TIME AGO I THINK wrote:at this point i guess i will
unvote
to give rain a chance to get into the game, since he or she cant answer for mute's actions.
This all he says about the Agar/Jerbs situation while it's picking up steam.
"Agar, but without the town part" seems to approve an Agar lynch. May not be enough though.
Tasky at least was pretty pro Jerbs lynch and Jerbs and Zdenek both seemed to want to off him at some point.
Pappums could very easily be scum, it's true.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by RobCapone »

But tasky voted and didn't come back til Jerbs had claimed if I am not mistaken, maybe sooner but he didn't really make a case for Jerbs
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, reread Elli ISO for last time. Elli focused two people since the page 8 interaction - Ross/Me and Drizzle/zden. His gut and read said Drizzle, Agar's information (such as it was) said Ross. Here is the thing. Based on page 8, when Ross/Me flipped town, Zden was a dead man walking anyway. So we have to buy a scum double bus ANYWAY to buy Elli as the scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by GreyICE »

So lets go down the options one by one:

1) Pappums Rat

I THINK I MAY HAVE WRITTEN ONE OR TWO SENTENCES ABOUT THIS.

2) RobCapone

My gut says town, my brain says still could be scum. And... totally could. But I want RAT DEAD.

3) Tasky

Best evidence of being town can't even be discussed. That's a sad, sad case in many respects. Also, vote Rob for t3h lulz? YAH.

4) LL/VV

Why did we read VV as town anyway? Rereading his ISO it's not that impressive. We've let this slide because of more pressing matters.

5) Elli

He's actually scumhunting unlike VV/LL, you're letting too much slide because you don't like his posting style Llama...

6) EMPKing

Gundarian was town, EMP is... EMP. Day-Miller most likely (like a normal miller, except only scum during daytime).

7) Rain

I don't even know how you're down here while you're predescessor is alllllllll the way like at OMFG LYNCH ME. Oh, right, hitting both scum bandwagons, solid arguments, pro-town statements, and interesting reading. Gooooooddd stuff.

8) LlamaGod

I swear if you're scum I won't even be mad. Every post of yours is a joy to read, and I think the only reason you didn't wake up dead is that the scum were Vig hunting.

P.S. Figured out moron Agar's problem, he made himself invisible by using the 'log on as invisible' checkbox rather than using the radio button in the control panel. Which would be a damn stupid reason to lynch him, but there it is. KILL WAS RIGHTEOUS VIG, LYNCH ALL LIARS.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by pappums rat »

since we can win this today, and since i am p much vt at this point w/o agar, i am going to go ahead and claim so you all will focus on people who may actually be scum. i am the other mason. part of the reason why my votes were all over the place day one is b/c of my ability to talk with agar. i thought he had made some good points about people (especially mute) which led to me voting him (and others). the other reason my play was like that day one was that i was having a hard time getting into the game.

looking back at our qt i am going to do some reading up on mute/rain again.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Tasky »

btw, I am now becoming increasingly sure that RobCapone is scum.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yep, that claim is total suicide for Rat if the other mason counterclaims and explains a lot of the behavior. Wow what a mason pair though. It does explain why your votes look like they do, a bit. Every time you or Agar jumps, the other jumps too, and both of your reasoning to support it was spotty (because you were using the QT, but we couldn't see it). Ugh. Looking back, kind of a bit obvious, but yiyiyi. Overall, this is endgame discussion, obv. Good use of the role now, finally, as it makes you confirmable vanilla town, and a shot on a mason is not a shot on a vig (WIFOM TIME SCUM).

If there's a counterclaim, utterly no reason for the other mason not to, this role is hyper-confirmable, and rat is now
Confirmed Town
until counterclaim, as much as I hate to write that.

Unvote

The next suspect in my list is Rob Capone. You know what? Fuck that noise. I don't feel like voting Rob, so I won't. HAHA motherfuckers, HAHA. Lets all get off the Rob wagon today.

Need to read more, but leaning towards...
Vote: Tasky

Will now settle for Ellibereth as a time lynch if we need to, just because you can never be 100% on Elli, but I doubt, doubt, doubt Elli is scum.

Also, where the fuck is Locke Lamora? VV is nowhere NEAR as town as I first read him, and Locke has contributed horseshit so far.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

Huh, weird. My townread on VV was because I had ruled out everyone else as the mason...
* goes back to figure out why *
Ah, I thought Rat saying he might "accept a compromise lynch on Jerbs OR Agar" made them not masons together, but if there's no counterclaim he's obviously clear.
Now I need to reread VV.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

LlamaGod wrote:Huh, weird. My townread on VV was because I had ruled out everyone else as the mason...
* goes back to figure out why *
Ah, I thought Rat saying he might "accept a compromise lynch on Jerbs OR Agar" made them not masons together, but if there's no counterclaim he's obviously clear.
Now I need to reread VV.
The grand quandry of Masons. If you start buddying your partner too hard, you both become scum, get run up near lynch, and then either eat a mislynch or a night kill. Rat did a little bit of distancing from Agar... which sadly, came across as a little bit of distancing from Jerbs. The problem was Masons SHOULD have no scum motive of just seeing townies lynched, so Rat should have come out all guns blazing for Jerbs - if Jerbs had been lynched, his buddy was safe, and you can always claim Mason at a later date.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

I actually thought we were in night. I didn't realise Tasky was already voting for Zdenek. Honestly, I was having some major doubts about Ross, particularly because of how fake post 334 sounds, but with Zdenek's flip it seems pretty unlikely that he came up with that whole online thing just to distance.

Unvote; Vote: Tasky

Haven't liked Tasky's play since I started reading the game and the way he's been going about voting gives off the distinct impression of trying to avoid people getting a read on him. I'd like to know if that fake hammer was deliberate or if he actually thought he was hammering.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by GreyICE »

And... I don't think Locke is even reading this game. GETTING LESS HAPPY NOW
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
LlamaGod
LlamaGod
Townie
LlamaGod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by LlamaGod »

Along the way I reread Rob and he made sense, so he stays on my townlist.
Pappums did you and Agar have daytalk?
That would make mafiadaytalk more likely and we'd need to look into Dizzlecoaching.

Actually, I'm starting to feel pretty confident VV/LL is the third scum. Both Jerbs and Zdenek mentioned him only minimally (what benefit is there talking about a scumbuddy who already has the town's trust), and since showing up all LL has done is push a Tasky lynch over a Zdenek lynch. He asked "who's scum," received the response "Zdenek" and rather than looking closely at Zdenek tried to deflect attention onto Tasky. I think today the scum would be feeling like they couldn't afford another death, so such a defense seems fairly likely. VV's ISO has a few bad posts too. Getting to them next.

Unvote; VOTE LOCKE LAMORA

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”