gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

ThAdmiral wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:I agree that Tasky's excuses are REALLY forced. I'll vote for him as soon as I get to see how the scroll works.
I'm starting to think differently. I mean if there was a chance that he wouldn't be able to read it and that this would prove him to be scum then picking up the scroll is a pretty risky move.
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure at this point that the whole "only scum doesn't know what it does" thing is crap.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:I agree that Tasky's excuses are REALLY forced. I'll vote for him as soon as I get to see how the scroll works.
I'm starting to think differently. I mean if there was a chance that he wouldn't be able to read it and that this would prove him to be scum then picking up the scroll is a pretty risky move.
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure at this point that the whole "only scum doesn't know what it does" thing is crap.
I'll take a go at the scroll if you can't do anything with it lol feel like we're playin hot potato
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Btw, gandalf, noticed this:
Snake wrote:Gandalf, don't bother attacking me overnight your energies are best served elsewhere.
I say you save Katy (or chose a new target for tonight) for the night due to this. Also, in light of recent happenings, Snake has been rather protown. We might want to reconsider tomorrow, but I say he should live til tomorrow. I find Tasky as the best lynch today personally.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Well, we know that something can be done with the scroll. I think I have an idea of what it does, and I think it's in the town's best interest for me to use it.

We'll lynch Tasky, and I'll attack Katy. However, anyone else who wants to help with Katy can feel free(I'll explain why later, but basically circumstances are different since Katy is sorcerer-scum).
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:Well, we know that something can be done with the scroll. I think I have an idea of what it does, and I think it's in the town's best interest for me to use it.

We'll lynch Tasky, and I'll attack Katy. However, anyone else who wants to help with Katy can feel free(I'll explain why later, but basically circumstances are different since Katy is sorcerer-scum).
...how did we deduce Katy was sorcerer scum again? I still don't see any commanding evidence...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

gandalf5166 wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
True, but did scum know this at the time?
Maybe, maybe not.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

gandalf5166 wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
I'm town, and know what it does. That said, some scum must know what it does too, as they have a mole in the council QT.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

CryMeARiver wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Well, we know that something can be done with the scroll. I think I have an idea of what it does, and I think it's in the town's best interest for me to use it.

...how did we deduce Katy was sorcerer scum again? I still don't see any commanding evidence...
Pretty much all the evidence supporting Katy being scum is dependent on her being sorcerer-scum as far as I'm aware.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Tasky »

drop scroll
gandalf, you can have it.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by Katy »

CryMeARiver wrote: ...how did we deduce Katy was sorcerer scum again? I still don't see any commanding evidence...
Because I wasn't in favor of the quick lynch on Katsuki (before we saw the flip). Because you know, lynching someone really quickly without even leaving time for discussion is always best play (IF they turn out to be scum that is).

I understand though - the quick lynches haven't left much time for building solid cases on anyone. There's not much to go on, so I understand why people leapt to the idea that a person who wasn't on that Katsuki wagon was scum with Katsuki. I've explained that I wasn't even online during that whole time. And if I have to take a hit at night, so be it. It's better that than a mislynch.

And Malthusis has predictably laid it out as me or RBT are the ONLY possibilities for sorceror-scum, which of course is not true. I think people are pretty much missing out on this possibility: Katsuki's scumbuddy bussed him EARLY on for placing the hammer, not predicting that there would be yet another quicklynch and they wouldn't have a chance to backpedal later.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

@Crymeariver - Ive just been going back through various peoples comments and this kind of jumped out at me
Unvote; Vote Tasky
Said he was scummy long ago and his lack of content and
raping of items confirms it.
While im neither here nor there with Tasky at the moment, you mention people 'Playing Hot Potato' with items, however you seem to be the worst for it.

You have picked up and dropped the Vial and then the dagger twice:
You heard him mates. Though to warn you, it's pretty gay :P
Drop Dagger
Now you are talking about the scroll:
I'll take a go at the scroll if you can't do anything with it lol
And being as you voted for both myself and Tasky when we picked it up does that mean if you do we should vote for you? Why do you need to grab all these items? Is it becuase you are a Sorceror trying to gain knowledge before we get our hands on them to potentialy know who to block and what types of attacks from i.e. conjured or weapon? Looks a bit scumalicious to me.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

I also meant to add the only reason you dropped the dagger because it 'was pretty gay' didn't do anything exciting or helpful for a sorceror so try and look all wizard like by dropping it for someone else?
Show

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:19 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Katy wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote: ...how did we deduce Katy was sorcerer scum again? I still don't see any commanding evidence...
Because I wasn't in favor of the quick lynch on Katsuki (before we saw the flip). Because you know, lynching someone really quickly without even leaving time for discussion is always best play (IF they turn out to be scum that is).

I understand though - the quick lynches haven't left much time for building solid cases on anyone. There's not much to go on, so I understand why people leapt to the idea that a person who wasn't on that Katsuki wagon was scum with Katsuki. I've explained that I wasn't even online during that whole time. And if I have to take a hit at night, so be it. It's better that than a mislynch.

And Malthusis has predictably laid it out as me or RBT are the ONLY possibilities for sorceror-scum, which of course is not true. I think people are pretty much missing out on this possibility: Katsuki's scumbuddy bussed him EARLY on for placing the hammer, not predicting that there would be yet another quicklynch and they wouldn't have a chance to backpedal later.
This is all true.
SnakePlissken wrote:@Crymeariver - Ive just been going back through various peoples comments and this kind of jumped out at me
Unvote; Vote Tasky
Said he was scummy long ago and his lack of content and
raping of items confirms it.
While im neither here nor there with Tasky at the moment, you mention people 'Playing Hot Potato' with items, however you seem to be the worst for it.

You have picked up and dropped the Vial and then the dagger twice:
You heard him mates. Though to warn you, it's pretty gay :P
Drop Dagger
Now you are talking about the scroll:
I'll take a go at the scroll if you can't do anything with it lol
And being as you voted for both myself and Tasky when we picked it up does that mean if you do we should vote for you? Why do you need to grab all these items? Is it becuase you are a Sorceror trying to gain knowledge before we get our hands on them to potentialy know who to block and what types of attacks from i.e. conjured or weapon? Looks a bit scumalicious to me.
SnakePlissken wrote:I also meant to add the only reason you dropped the dagger because it 'was pretty gay' didn't do anything exciting or helpful for a sorceror so try and look all wizard like by dropping it for someone else?
I did nothing twice.
I explained why I picked up and dropped each item at least once:
I picked up the vial because I thought it might be health potion (increase HP).
I dropped the vial because I could not use it and it's purpose was better served elsewhere (confirmed town gandalf)
I picked up the dagger because I knew Gandalf couldn't pick up more than one item in 24 hours and I didn't want scum to get it (I didn't know it's ability at the time)
I said would drop the dagger (before I knew it's ability) in 24 hours if Gandalf wanted it. Though I did say it had a gay ability, that is not the reason I dropped it. I said I would drop it first.
My comment about the scroll was because 4 or 5 people have had it and I wanted to see if I could read it.
Most of the info in those two posts are wrong. You can go with Admiral and tell your story walking as well.
(Also, what kind of info would scum gain from picking up and dropping all the items? Seems kind of pointless just to KNOW what they can do...)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

-Votecount-

2. Katy
[Healthy]
(3) - malthusis, ThAdmiral, Tasky
5. gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
7. Tasky
[Healthy]
(3) - Bunnylover, CryMeARiver, vezokpiraka
9. CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
10. Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
11. vezokpiraka
[Healthy]
(0)
12. SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0)
13. ThAdmiral
[Healthy]
(0)
15. Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(0)
16. malthusis
[Healthy]
(1) - Riceballtail

Not voting (3) - SnakePlissken, gandalf5166, , Katy

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is on February 13 at midnight (GMT -5)
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Tasky »

I just noticed something:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
-Items:
When a player dies, its items are left unattended on the floor.
and when did we find the scroll? right after Katsuki died. this means, it is a sourcerer-scum-objekt.
I don't know what this means, but it definitely means Snake and vezok aren't sourcerers. since they'd probably know what it does and would pick it up "to know what it is"

UNVOTE: VOTE: CMAR
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Wow, way to misrep the situation there Tasky.

We also know that Beefster, ABR, and Cool died N3 too. Katsuki was lynched D3 (twice, even).

UNVOTE: VOTE:Tasky

Thanks for outing yourself so easily.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Tasky »

Riceballtail wrote:Wow, way to misrep the situation there Tasky.

We also know that Beefster, ABR, and Cool died N3 too. Katsuki was lynched D3 (twice, even).

UNVOTE: VOTE:Tasky

Thanks for outing yourself so easily.

wtf are you talking about???
Katsuki dies, scroll appears, other people die in the night and other items are found
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:09 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Why is it relevant that the scroll was dropped by Katsuki?

Pick up Scroll

Unvote
Vote Tasky
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:57 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

You want me to hammer or shall I wait until Gandalf does what he needs to with this scroll?
Show

Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Tasky »

gandalf5166 wrote:Why is it relevant that the scroll was dropped by Katsuki?

Pick up Scroll

Unvote
Vote Tasky
it is relevant because it means (sorcerer) scum knows what it does. and since Snake's and vezok's reactions seemed genuine, they aren't sorcerers
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:03 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Lol. What's genuine about those reactions? And why does that prove that CMAR is scum? We all know that Katy is sorcerer already.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Tasky »

gandalf5166 wrote:Lol. What's genuine about those reactions? And why does that prove that CMAR is scum? We all know that Katy is sorcerer already.
CMAR scum is independent from Snaketown and vezoknonsorcerer
and katy is scum too. I am fine lynching her
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:41 am

Post by malthusis »

Katy wrote: Because I wasn't in favor of the quick lynch on Katsuki (before we saw the flip). Because you know, lynching someone really quickly without even leaving time for discussion is always best play (IF they turn out to be scum that is).

I think you are misunderstanding my case against you. It's not about something you DID or DIDN'T do, it's about what other people did.

Think about it: If you're scum, why would it be useful for you to say

"X is scum. BANDWAGONLOLZ

Vote X
"

That wouldn't have anything to do with bussing at all. No scum partner would simply put a vote on a person randomly that is their buddy that's about to get lynched. As you can see, it's nothing about you doing something that indicates you, it's about other people doing things that cleared them. (Note that this is only about the conversation of being sorcerers. If the spymasters are a 2nd scum faction, this has nothing to do in regards with them.)

We can argue all day about "but I was going to, but I wasn't online at the time". It honestly doesn't matter unless you are bringing some major evidence to the table that RBT or Bunny is scum. The only person who even looks close to doing any attempt at bussing is ABR, and he's dead.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

-Votecount-

2. Katy
[Healthy]
(2) - malthusis, ThAdmiral,
5. gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
7. Tasky
[Healthy]
(5) - Bunnylover, CryMeARiver, vezokpiraka, Riceballtail, gandalf5166
9. CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(1) - Tasky
10. Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
11. vezokpiraka
[Healthy]
(0)
12. SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0)
13. ThAdmiral
[Healthy]
(0)
15. Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(0)
16. malthusis
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (2) - SnakePlissken, Katy

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Tasky is at L-1.

Deadline is on February 13 at midnight (GMT -5)
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”