Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Umbrage »

VOTE: xRECKONERx

For dodging GreyICE's question. SCUMSCUMSCUM
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Umbrage »

UNVOTE: Reck
VOTE: EmpTyger

I don't like how he suddenly started claiming, with his lover following up on it. That combined with how he attacked GreyICE for indirectly supporting a massclaim and his quick townread on silavor makes me think something fishy is going on.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Umbrage »

Thingyman wrote:
Umbrage wrote:UNVOTE: Reck
VOTE: EmpTyger

I don't like how he suddenly started claiming, with his lover following up on it. That combined with how he attacked GreyICE for indirectly supporting a massclaim and his quick townread on silavor makes me think something fishy is going on.
Hey there! A vote for EmpTyger is a vote for me! Cut it out.

But yeah, I don't necessarily agree with my lover's suspicion towards GreyICE. Not yet anyway.
Don't like this post. It's far too overprotective. He leaves a back door to go after GreyICE.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Umbrage »

Thingyman wrote:Bolding someone's name does not equal a vote on this site? You have to type in "vote <insert name>"?
Most people use bold, but you can also type [/vote] and UNVOTE: tags. Just type:

Code: Select all

[vote]player X[/vote] and [unvote]player X[/unvote]

And I'm Canadian, for what it's worth.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Umbrage »

I don't see any downside to claiming, but I'll wait for my partner's thoughts on the matter for politeness' sake.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Umbrage »

@ Emp: I just think it's weird how you said that GreyICE was scummy for bringing up the massclaim, then you basically say "this is the way to do it". As I see it, there's nothing wrong about being cautious, I've had many an idea that seemed good when I thought of it, but other people disagreed.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Umbrage »

[quote=EmpTyger](Baby Spice put it better: "Felt like someone testing the waters to know which way to jump, and to me that indicates a scum attitude.")[/quote]

I really don't get how putting out a feeler like that is scummy. It seems more pro-town than "we are going to all mass claim now" IMO.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Umbrage »

I confirm q21 as my lover.

Here's an idea: would it be possible to put your lover's name in your signature? Or would it violate site rules?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Umbrage »

EmpTyger's last post makes me like my vote on him.

a) I don't like the phrasing of "the better bandwagon". It really screams of scum trying to switch to the wagon with the most potential.

b) From my point of view (and I think someone else already said it) scum are the most likely to realize it's a nightless game.

c) So wait, you're voting him because he forgot it was a nightless game?

ScumTyger is feeding you crap to excuse his switch to the most popular wagon.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ Haylen: Why do you think Sivalor is town?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Weird. I'm really sick right now too.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Umbrage »

I'm back. I didn't even get out of bed yesterday, I was very sick. However, I am still lucid enough for this:

VOTE: xRECKONERx

Why he is a better lynch than Kise:

1. I don't see scum making up a fake AIM conversation to enhance their case. Kise didn't even leave himself the back door of 'well it could've been some other guy', he said he only chats with three people.

2. Nero Cain is Reck's lover, and one of the people Kise said he could've chatted with. With a QT, it would be pretty easy for the two of them to play on a mistake made by Kise.

3. The way I see it, if Kise flips town, it doesn't really mean Reck is scum, and he could talk his way out of a lynch. But if Reck is town, Kise is almost definitely scum.

Also, I hereby
FoS
GreyICE and Antihero. They've put together very little content. GreyICE manages to joke around a lot, make lists of the lovers, and point out which players aren't posting, but doesn't stick his neck out. Antihero's done nothing of note except attack q21 while voting EmpTyger.

Finally, I feel the same way as Haylen regarding Reck's play in this game. If she replaces out due to him, I will as well.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Umbrage »

Haylen wrote:May I ask how the AIM chats are even relevant?
I don't think anyone remembers anymore.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Umbrage »

Scenario 1: Kise mentions a bullshit chat with Reck to try and strengthen his case. Now, obviously, he must know that doing this will mean he is confirmed scum to Reck, UNLESS if his wagon fails he can fall back on the excuse of "it must have been with someone else". Maybe his lover/scumbuddy. However, by saying that it only could've been with Reck or NC, he cuts himself off from his only back door, something I don't see scum doing.

Scenario 2: Kise had the conversation with NC, thought it was Reck, Reck flips out, NC covers Reck's ass.

You tell me, which makes more sense?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Umbrage »

but trying to disguise it behind reason... He never talks about the reason Reck is really scum in the first place
What. The. Fuck.

So, is there reasoning for my attack or isn't there? And what is the reason Reck is scum? If you think he's scum, why haven't you questioned him?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Umbrage »

Antihero, you seem to like attacking other people's ideas, how about giving a few of your own?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Antihero wrote:Idea #1: You're scum. We'll expound upon this at length, it's already been expounded upon a bit in our quickthread.
I bet you have. OMGUS much?
Antihero wrote:Being productive in this game means finding other people scummy. What do you want my ideas on?
Well, the Reck/Kise thing would be a start. So far, all you've said on that is this:
Antihero wrote:Hm, this reckoner-kise AIM thing is pretty confusing. From his insistance, I think reck is telling the truth, but why would kise tell such a brazen and easily refuted lie like that? I hope this ends soon, and reck or kise can show us some proof about what's really going on. If not, this game will quickly degenerate into a douchebaggish "he said, she said" slap fight.

Which is a completely neutral "I'll side with the winner" post.
Dramonic wrote:Umbrage, let's look at this from a "Kise is town" perspective. He made up a conversation and used it to accuse Reck of being scum. If the conversation doesn't exist (hint: it doesn't, as has been proven), then that makes his complete case inexistant. Reck, reacting to said accusation, provides evidence that Kise is lying about this happening, as should any townie being attacked for a disprovable reason, thinking he caught scum.
Read my posts again. I believe it's possible, even likely that the conversation was with Nero Cain, who is Reck's lover, and possible scum partner.
silavor wrote:Umbrage, why are you voting Reck? You never actually say why you think he's scummy, you just say that you think he's a better lynch than kise, and posting a bunch of hypothetical situations that don't really lead anywhere. Trying to lynch Reck because you find him annoying or irritating or whatever isn't going to help us lynch scum, and it isn't going to help us find scum later on.
There is no reason why we shouldn't lynch one of them today. Either Kise lied, or Nero Cain did. That much is clear. I've given my reasons as to why I think it's the latter.

GreyICE wrote:Q21 just... sheeps the biggest wagon he sees.
And what makes him special from the countless other people all sheeping each other in this game?
GreyICE wrote:He goes after VezokPiraka (the definition of an easy target, pretty much)
Try again. There has been no real suspicion of Vezok yet this game. Q21's case drew little attention, which proves it. If anyone here is an easy target, it's q21.
GreyICE wrote:Well, first he votes for Reckoner. The person attacking me. While q21 was voting me. He then votes EmpTyger. For what? Attacking me again. Remember, this is a hydra team with their own QT. And they've reached the conclusion that I'm scum, and the people attacking me are... scum for attacking me?
Really? Are you holding me to my page 3 reads? Are you saying I have to be of the exact same opinion of my lover?
GreyICE wrote:Well, a lot of people seem mad at Reckoner. He votes Reckoner.
Have you been reading the thread? It's pretty much guaranteed that either Reck or Kise or even both are scum.
GreyICE wrote:He then FoS' me, after attacking the people defending me earlier.
What people would they be? The only person I've attacked before Reck is EmpTyger, and he was attacking you, as I recall.
GreyICE wrote:His response to Antihero's push on this scumteam? Questions. He answers questions with questions. Why? He's scared of where the followups to his answers would lead, and stalling for time. Three others back in the QT to help him answer this one?
And here we have the baseless smearing. I challenge you to find one question of Antihero's that I have not answered. You can't, can you? Why? Because now you are bullshitting.
GreyICE wrote:They have contributed, by my measure, somewhere between jack and shit.
I was bed-ridden yesterday, coughing my lungs out. What's your excuse? What great things have you contributed so far?

And that's not me dodging with a question. That's me trying to get you to defend yourself legitimately instead of pulling this crappy OMGUS-style counter-attack. You've got some nerve saying I'm avoiding you. You never found me scummy until I called the two of you out. Coincidence?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Mod: Please fix above quote tags.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ Antihero:
Um, no, it's a "I'm not siding with either" post, as shown by the fact that I'm not voting either, nor intending to vote either.
[url-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-zT3DZN40]Same thing.[/url]
First off, you've lost the right to being a condescending asshole a long time ago.

Second off, there is no guarantee of that.
First off, why do you still have that right?

Second off, allow me to quote EmpTyger (he said it best):
EmpTyger wrote:Reckoner said that he allegedly didn’t know what the setup was.
Kise said that he and Reckoner allegedly discussed the setup pregame on AIM.
Reckoner denied doing so.
Kise was certain.
Reckoner posted logs allegedly showing that that didn’t happened.
Kise recanted to one of {dramonic, Nero, Reckoner} discussed the setup pregame on AIM.
{dramonic, Nero, Reckoner} have each denied doing so.

So, someone’s lying.
and you're the one telling other people to read the thread?
I did a lot of reading to catch up. I even ISO'd Reck at some point, can you imagine the hell that was?

Hm... This looks familiar... Could be called dodging a question with another question, wouldn't you say? Nah.... Of course not....
That's because you haven't been participating up to this point. You've either been participating and this is pure OMGUS or you haven't been and you're just now coming out of the woodwork now that q21 is taking some heat. You can't have it both ways.
I. WAS. IN. BED. WITH. A. FEVER. OVER. A. HUNDRED. DEGREES.

Unless you're implying that I'm lying about being sick. In which case, I'll happily come over to your house and cough all over you.

@ GreyICE:
Ah, I see. Not a bad strategy. You attack one strong poster, your partner attacks a different strong poster, then if one of us points out your scummy behavior, you go "OMGUS!"

Yeah, here's the thing. Umbrage? Your posting FUCKING SUCKS. So does your partner's. Your posting is scummy as shit.

You played the OMGUS? Go look at my wagon. How many of the people on it have I attacked? Wait, what? Oh that's right, I don't give a shit about wagons on me. I give a shit about catching scum. This was the scummiest response possible to give. It addressed nothing I said. It was just personal attacks and nonsense. Anyone, ANYONE can check the voting history and verify there is no OMGUS going on. Just you actually sucking, a lot.

You Umbrage? You're scum.
1. Some strategy. q21's disappeared, the only thing I've gotten from him is a promise of more content soon. You really think a vote and one question shows a planned attack?

2. Fuck you. I don't know how else you expect me to respond to this, when I'm doing my best to catch up in this game while coughing and sweating with a strong fever and you call my posting shit without bothering to take a single quote of mine, or make a single valid argument as to WHY.

3. Try again. I said you were using an OMGUS-style defence, AKA attacking the person who's attacking you, swearing, throwing ad hominem at them, dismissing everything with "your posting is shit", and basically trying to yell louder than the person attacking you.

@ all:

I've given my reasons for believing Kise over Reck. I suppose I would switch to Kise if need be, it's got to be one of them after all, but I still think a Reck lynch is better.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Umbrage »

GreyICE wrote:You come in here, guns blazing for... whoever. It appears you haven't read much or all of the thread, so I assume that it's basically targets picked more or less at random. You're too sick to read the thread... you're not too sick to attack and needle people in the thread. Okay...

I am feeling reasonably certain I located scum here. Your plaintive cries of "OMGUS" are worthless. Between you and your partner, you've prodded and attacked most of the active posters in the thread. You've been hostile and vindictive while admittedly not even knowing what you're being hostile over and what has been going on in the thread.

So your partner has disappeared. Well cool. Oh wait, he was posting on this site as of Friday. In this thread as of Thursday. Yeah, some disappearance. Basically this is not the OMGUS defense. This is the "poor little me" defense. "My partner has been gone for... uh... less than a day from this site." "I was too sick to read the thread, all I could do was shitpost and attack people without reading the thread!" "I'm coughing my brains out!"
This is so stupid, I don't even know where to begin. Are you posting while high?

Allow me to nitpick.
You come in here, guns blazing for... whoever.
Yes. I'm in this thread, playing this game. Trying to win. You don't like it, replace out.
It appears you haven't read much or all of the thread, so I assume that it's basically targets picked more or less at random.
Total bullshit. What evidence do you have to make you believe I haven't read the thread? What evidence do you have to believe my targets are random? If you are unsatisfied with my reasoning for my targets, dispute that reasoning.
You're too sick to read the thread... you're not too sick to attack and needle people in the thread. Okay...
No. Try again. I've read the thread, a lot more thoroughly than you have, apparently. For a while I was too sick to post. When I was able, I read up on the thread and returned to my play. Never have I said I did not read the thread.
Your plaintive cries of "OMGUS" are worthless.
Let me try and explain this one more time. I am saying that your attack on me is a strategy, and a scummy one, designed to try and deflect attention off of yourself. I used the term OMGUS to illustrate how this strategy is used. It is not traditional OMGUS, which is attacking someone who is attacking you solely because they are attacking you. This is attacking someone who is attacking you because you want to deflect attention off of yourself. Like OMGUS, but different.
Between you and your partner, you've prodded and attacked most of the active posters in the thread.
Yes. This is called playing mafia.
You've been hostile and vindictive while admittedly not even knowing what you're being hostile over and what has been going on in the thread.
Oh, I admitted I don't know what's going on? I'd like to see where that is. You're very good at making accusations, not so much at finding proof for them though. Tsk tsk.

And if you think this is hostile and vindictive, you really don't know me. This is a nice and relaxing game by my standards.
So your partner has disappeared. Well cool. Oh wait, he was posting on this site as of Friday. In this thread as of Thursday. Yeah, some disappearance.
He's made 5 posts in this game, and as many in the QT. Does he need to start showing up on milk cartons?
This is the "poor little me" defense. "My partner has been gone for... uh... less than a day from this site." "I was too sick to read the thread, all I could do was shitpost and attack people without reading the thread!" "I'm coughing my brains out!"
First off, if you think I need any kind of defence from you other than "show me evidence of your claims", you're delusional. Secondly, if you attack me for not posting, I will give you my reasons for not posting. If you don't like those reasons, kiss my ass.

So far, you've made a few attacks against me:

YOU IZ SHITPOSTIN (no examples given)
YOU DISAPPEAR (I was sick)
YOU ISNT READ THREAD (no evidence given)
YOU DONT NOES WATS GOIN ON (no evidence given)
YOU ATTACK SOME1 DIFFERENT FROM UR LOVER (not a scumtell)

Try forming logical arguments based on my posts and other parts of the game. Stop bullshitting. Stop the ad hominem attacks. Until you do, I'm done here.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Umbrage »

Antihero wrote:Completely not the same thing. One is "I'll vote for either." My position is "this issue sucks and is irrelevant."
And how does ignoring the issue benefit anyone?
Antihero wrote:Great summary. Doesn't take into account that LAL sucks.
I don't always agree with LaL either, but I can't find any pro-town motivations for those players lying about that issue.
Antihero wrote:I'm not implying that at all. What I'm saying is that if you've been a nonparticipant (however justified the reason), you can't say "OMG, they're jumping on me now that I've FoSed them, SCUMZ."
Actually, the less activity I have in the thread, the more likely it is that your attack on me is OMGUS, because there is less reason for you to suspect me.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Umbrage »

GreyICE wrote:SCUMHUNTING IS BAD!
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Umbrage »

GreyICE wrote:Bullshit.
You still haven't shown why I am scummy. You haven't shown what statements of mine are poor, or stated why they are poor. You haven't responded intelligently to any of my posts. You clearly haven't even read my posts, or you wouldn't make stupid mistakes like saying I accused you of OMGUS. If the town is stupid enough to believe you, then I'll be happy to be lynched.

I don't think town is that stupid, though.

Oh wait, maybe they are:
Reck wrote:No… no, it doesn't. And even if it did have to be one of us, your reasons for voting me over Kise are, quite frankly, bullshit. So you're either really bad at being town or really bad at being mafia, I just can't figure out which.
Excellent argument there. My reasons are bullshit, eh? Can't argue with that. And of course you're not biased in any way. No sir.

@ Tragedy: I didn't want to go on about my illness, but some people who I shall not name still thought my disappearance was scummy for reasons I still don't understand. Also, how does q21 vanishing make him fit in the crowd?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Umbrage »

GreyICE still fails. Read the posts more carefully, and I think my point will become clear. I don't know how I can explain it any better.

Nice to see you q21!

Is it just me, or has Reck's play so far been 'react to something said against him and then tunnel on the player that said it'?

I'm going to take a closer look at Esp. He was considered scummy by a lot of people earlier, but now seems to have been forgotten.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Honestly. Everyone in this game is a sheep.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Am I the only one that has noticed GreyICE has posted almost nothing remotely useful?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Umbrage »

That's it. I've had enough of this. Everyone says I have bad play, but not a single thing about it has been pointed out. You all just jump on a bandwagon with little or no reasoning. Every other person is prone to swearing and insults over nothing. Nobody's made a halfway decent case on anyone. Everything is pathos. It's impossible to tell what is serious and what is joking. Nobody seems to care about this game. How the hell is anyone supposed to find scum like this?

MOD: I don't want to leave you with an empty slot, is there a replacement on standby? You've been great, but I really can't take these morons.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Lynch me already. Put me out of my misery.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Umbrage »

silavor wrote:To those of you who legitimately find Esp/PO and GreyICE/Antihero scummy, can you please post actual cases on them? I've looked through the thread a couple times, but all I've found is people saying they look scummy/are being scummy without actually saying what's scummy. If you honestly think they're scum, I'd like to know why, because I just don't see it.
Finally, someone interested in actual cases.

My case on Grey and Antihero started when I noticed that although they've been posting frequently, they haven't really said anything useful beyond providing lists of who is paired with whom. It's more obvious with GreyICE because he's been posting more frequently. Look at his ISO. On page 2, between the end of his attack on EmpTyger and the start of his attack on me, he gives almost nothing. This is a huge part of the game we're talking about, the crap with Kise and Reck happened here. It's like he's not even there. They're obviously capable of aggressive play, but it appears they only choose to use it when I FoS them. Grey's best play was in the earlier stages of the game.

I wanted to write more, but I've left this post up for far too long, so I'll just send it.

Normally I'd laugh with Mariyta and Reck, but in this game, I'm not sure they're joking.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Umbrage »

Mariyta wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
Mariyta wrote:^^Scum.
Y'know, I was thinking the same thing.
And I'm also thinking that Kcda and q21 are not on the same scum team, but that's a discussion for another day.
Holy shit. You can not be serious.

Who the fuck are you, anyway? What gives you the fucking right to dismiss a long, well thought out post with a single word? In what universe does that make any fucking sense? Review Mafia 101, and you'll find that you have to *ahem* SHOW FUCKING REASONING THAT SHOWS PEOPLE ARE SCUMMY.

q21 is the best player in this game. He's the only one who isn't blatantly bandwagoning. And this makes him scummy? What the fuck are you thinking?

The same goes for the rest of you. You're either lurking or bandwagoning. So far, I haven't seen anyone display any signs of having read my posts. This is the most careless town I've ever laid eyes on. None of you care about this game.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Umbrage »

GreyICE wrote:For your information, I didn't want to get involved because it was a factual debate. There is literally no point in debating facts - either they are true, or they are not. What am I going to do, jump in and go "oh, well, my completely uninformed opinion is that the facts Reck is presenting are true, and the facts Kise presented are indeed false?"

It appears, general consensus, that what Kise presented as fact was false. I mean seriously, what's the point of debating it at that time? Add a voice that knows nothing about those chats and logs to the situation? Now that I know that Kise presented to the town information that was clearly factually incorrect, I can decide how to proceed with that knowledge. But determining whether that information was factually correct? I added nothing whether I posted anything or not.
This post is bullshit. Clearly, both people cannot be right, therefore one must be wrong. Facts do not contradict one another. If it's a fact that the world is round, it cannot be a fact that it is flat. There is no excuse for being uninformed. Read over their posts, ask them questions, then deduce who is lying. Because that's all you need to do: figure out who is lying. Don't take other people's word for what is happening, that is horrible play.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Umbrage »

Fucking MS, always loses my posts.

Reck's 180 on the Kise issue troubles me. I don't see how it makes sense to suddenly decide Kise must've mixed up the conversations. That would be the first explanation to come to my mind. Now though, he's voting Kcdaspot basically for just bringing the issue up again.

Esp/PO are likely town from my POV. They've put in some solid play. DBE could be scum, but I need more content to be sure.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Umbrage »

Kcd looks to be playing to his town meta, from the one game I played with him, and I don't notice anything unusual or scummy for him. He might go inactive or become unhelpful for a while. He can be really arrogant, then suddenly doubt himself. The weird thing is, he's really a tremendous asset, he ended up winning the game for town. Baby Spice needs more content, but what's there looks like sharp pro-town play.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Every time Umbrage posts, my gut screams "Scuuuuuuuuum."
Well, if you come up with a REAL reason, you know where to find me.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Umbrage »

Hey, I ask for more Baby Spice, we get more Baby Spice. Now for a million dollars!

I'm still looking at Esp, I still don't see anything scummy about him, other than the fact that he calls me Umbridge. PO is a pretty good player. I'm trying to see the cases on them, but I'm drawing a blank.

On the other hand, we all need to take a closer look at Tragedy/Mariyta. They've made no original content. There's something there, my scummy sense is tingling.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Umbrage »

And you didn't see the list of people I made for Scum/Neutral/Neutral-but-scummish.
Point still stands. Giving a seemingly arbitrary list of players ranked in a seemingly arbitrary way is not providing original content. Even now, you try and push a wagon on me, but you have no evidence, nothing original to say at all. You two are not contributing.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Umbrage »

Mariyta wrote:See, but this is completely not true, and anyone who takes the time to ISO us will notice that you're full of it. You're trying to turn attention from you and your scum buddy to a team you hope would be an easy lynch, but it won't work. The others aren't that dumb or blind.
Mariyta wrote:NO I DIDNT U R SCUMMY BUT I CANT SAY WHY!111
Tragedy isn't any better.
Tragedy wrote:His fail reasons are failed.
Still can't quite get the whole 'logic' concept, can you? Still, the reasons for voting q21 are a little more... present.
Tragedy wrote:Scum. Followed Reck's vote towards Haylen. Random pointing of scum accusation towards vezopiraka without evidence. Scum scum scum.
She's got a point there. Among countless other players, q21 has actually done some sheeping. And he found vezok scummy. Which is obviously scummy. Because, you know, finding vezok scummy is just... taboo. Anyway, the important thing to remember here is that Tragedy has VERY GOOD AND ORIGINAL REASONING and you should vote q21 NOW BECAUSE SHE SAYS SO.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Umbrage »

UNVOTE: Reck
VOTE: GreyICE

Go where the bandwagon is.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Umbrage »

@ Mariyta:
Votes Emp for claiming, when Emp felt claiming was the best path.
It was the way he suddenly started claiming that I found scummy.
Makes a super big deal over the Kise/Reckoner thing. Essentially accuses Reck/Nero of lying and trying to screw over Kise (who brought up the conversation in the first place). Point#3 in #11 is simply awful.
Why do you feel it was too big a deal? It was the main topic of conversation at that point. And as you have not said why my points are scummy or bad reasoning, I cannot defend myself against you saying they are 'simply awful'. Elaborate.
Continuously argues that people aren't paying attention to him or that they're not posting cases on him, when he's really just ignoring them.
Quote examples.
His pissing match with GI is getting old.

Your pissing match with me is getting old. Is there a point here?
Asks to be replaced, then asks to be lynched
Not a scumtell.
Completely overreacts to my comment that q21 is scum (when he had a decent bandwagon already and I wasn't even voting him)
I disagree. I hold that there is too much bullshit in this game. I believe people should start being held accountable for it so we can actually get somewhere worth going.
Focuses on Esp/PO with a "I don't see the case", almost pleading for someone to give him a decent enough reason to vote Esp.
There are plenty of 'decent' reasons to vote Esp. None satisfy me. If I wanted to be on his bandwagon, I would go on his bandwagon. Enough accusations have been made toward him. I just don't think there's any merit to them.
Says everyone needs to look at me and Tragedy and that his "scum sense is tingling" but doesn't bother posting a real case
Try again. As of then, my only 'case' against you was that you did not post original content, which I noted.
And his last post is absolutely beautiful. Full of attacks and insults, but no actual arguments.
You make a crappy post, you get a crappy response.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Umbrage »

MOD: Fix quoting error above, please.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Umbrage »

I did. It was on you. Your defence appears to be 'spew bullshit'. Your above post is all bullshit. It doesn't say anything at all.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Umbrage »

vezokpiraka wrote:Scum have no night kills. Getting a wagon on L-2 and then moving to another wagon is probably a waste of time. We will still find these people scummy over the next days.
DINGDINGDING!!!! Scum alert! Actually, having no NKs is a GREAT reason to push a wagon to L-2 and then suddenly leave it. Why? BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!! We have as much time as we need!
Mariyta wrote:(Seriously, though, what the hell is this? )
It's called a defence. See, normally, people make intelligent accusations against each other, which are then countered, which are countered again, and so on until a lynch happens. Contrary to what you seem to believe, we don't just yell SCUM at each other until a lynch magically happens.
And I like how Umbrage/q21, Llamarble, and vezok have all decided to start attacking Tragedy and I, after we come in and point out their scumminess/quote]

Sucks, doesn't it?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Umbrage »

G.K. Chesterton wrote:The critics, like the bees, give their one sting and die.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Umbrage »

Soooooooooooooo.........................................................................

I agree with EmpTyger. The lynch for today should be Reck or GreyICE, although I'd like to add Tragedy/Mariyta as a possibility. All these players are little more than distractions for the town. In my opinion, Reck is the worst because he is starting bandwagons all over the place, and appears to be far more influential. But I'm open to suggestions.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Umbrage »

Ok, anyone who doesn't see this guy as scum is blind or his buddy.
Ah, if only that was true. Then you wouldn't have to go through the trouble of making a case on me. Oh wait... you haven't done that anyway!

@ Tragedy: I don't understand your position as to 'wasting time'. I detect the 'thanks' was sarcastic, but I don't see any challenge to my position, other than possibly agreeing it's 'a waste of time', when it has been shown we have as much time as we need by plenty of players. Please clarify.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Umbrage »

Reck apparently forms cases on whoever says something negative to him at a bad time. He then proceeds to tunnel that player, and forms points on that player about posts that were made earlier, and which should have been pointed out then, if he was really concerned with scumhunting. This shows that he is not concerned with scumhunting, but instead with digging up dirt to throw onto his latest wagon target. Once the wagon runs it's course, he does not stick with it any longer.

It is my opinion that Reck is bullshitting. Instead of genuinely trying to find who is acting from a scum perspective, he waits for a player to slip up, then pounces on them. This appears to be his default playstyle, and it is bullshit. His focus is not on the player, it is on the wagon.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Actually there's something about Umbrage's last few posts that makes me think he's being scummy.
Anything in particular you'd like to point out?

This is the stupidest town I've ever encountered, and I've seen some very stupid towns. q21 and I are at L-1 and I still have yet to see one actual case made against me that does not include vague reasoning, ad hominem, or just plain bandwagoning. EmpTyger is the only with enough sense to see what's going on. I could try and talk you out of this, but I've been doing that for a long time now with no result, and frankly I just don't care anymore. You're not worth the effort.

At this point I'm rooting for the scum. Town doesn't deserve a win.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Because you're scummy. As is DBE.
Still think they've made 'some good cases', Llamarble? Their entire play has been as deep as this.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Umbrage »

GreyICE wrote:Shut up and go self hammer then whine about us on your Myspace page. God I fucking hate emos.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! You just made my 'never play with again' list.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Umbrage »

^ more nothingness from a useless slot. What else is new?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Umbrage »

@ GreyICE: Understand this, I keep my games separate from the rest of my MS activities, past and future. When I get pissed off, I insult people's behaviour in the game. I give them some shit, as it relates to the game. This allows me to be perfectly friendly to the same player outside the game. You made a personal attack (or so you think) based on my play. You took my play in this game and made assumptions about me based on it, then proceeded to personally attack me and my life outside of this site based on those assumptions. That crosses a line. You turned from 'bad bullshitting player' to 'vicious troll'. You let your emotions interfere with your play. You represent a kind of player I truly despise, and believe should be banned. I don't care if you bullshit your way through the game. People can play however they want. But you crossed a line, the line that keeps this being A GAME. You seem to have forgotten this is A GAME when you made that post.

If you don't see how that is a problem, just leave the site now.

@ Haylen: It was nice to finally play (part of) a game with you! See you soon!
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Umbrage »

I stopped by to see how the game ended... looks like GreyICE fucked things up pretty well. I'm not surprised. On the other hand, I had Reck pegged from the get-go. Huh. How perfect.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2988 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Umbrage »

dramonic wrote:You never left the AIM debate Umbrage <_<
Didn't have to. :cop:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”