Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

Hey, apparently this game is going now!

Love you, too, AH!

VOTE: Llamarble Don't like the "Go Massclaim!" followed up by "I didn't claim because I wasn't sure about massclaim." And...
I like that there's no issue dishing out townreads in this game. Scum can't make much use of a shoppinglist without money or a shop. But yeah that's weird logic for calling Silvavor town; pretty much anyone could have corrected that. Maybe he was scum hoping to nip a potential source of towncred in the bud.
...doesn't sit well with me.

I'm not going to claim w/o my partner's OK.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:Damn, I was looking forward to antagonizing you for a couple pages, but this seems reasonable.
Wait, what? You're not calling me scum right off the bat? Are you sick, or do I need to start calling you Scumhero again?
implosion wrote:I honestly don't get how there are people who are against massclaiming lovers, there is literally no reason not to if the game is nightless. Read the rules, ffs. If scum want to push on weak players, they can do that whether or not we claim lovers. Plus, this would be incredibly unbalanced if scumgroups had NKs.
I actually see a small downside to claiming. If a weak player was paired with a strong scum hunter, they could push the weak player to take out the strong. My hope is that the town would see this and stop it, though.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

Llamarble wrote:Heh it seems like we can just no-lynch into eternity if we're feeling indecisive with a deadline looming. What's to prevent that?

Does anyone think Umbrage is already chainsawing for GreyIce during RVS?
Emp's case on GreyIce is weak, sure, but getoutofRVSreasoning is always stretchy.
Then again maybe Thingy (Emplover) referring to both scumteams as "wolves" is a slip and he's forgotten there are different types than his own?
Well, that would certainly benefit scum, now wouldn't it? I like my vote. The point about Thingy is interesting, though. I'll have to take a look at it.

Well, it appears as though my lover is MIA. Story of my life. :cry: Oh well. Anyone want a threesome? I'm very open-minded. ;)
Lover: Tragedy
Since she's failed to appear at this point, I'll take matters into my own hands.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Llamarble wrote:
Unvote; Vote EmpTyger

Baaaa
Also some of the logic against him is good.
Sheep much?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

Purple Orange wrote:
Mariyta wrote:The point about Thingy is interesting, though. I'll have to take a look at it.
Dunno that there's any doubt about this anymore, but Thingy's telling the truth about the werewolf thing. Even if he hadn't posted a link, the construction of his sentences in that one post indicates it's just a vocabulary difference, with wolves = scum and "wolf hunting" used like our term scumhunting.
Thanks. I admit, I never looked at it. :oops: I'm having a hard time getting into this game.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think actually posting the logs falls outside the spirit of the game. I haven't seen anything from Reck that makes me think he's scum or would have any reason to lie, though.

UNVOTE: Llamarble, VOTE: Kise
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Mod's Rules wrote:[10]
Don’t quote any PMs from me or other players. If you do, I will cast Summon Nature's Modkill V on you.
Also, if you have anything sneaky or dicey such as screenshots, cryptography etc, please PM me and check.
I just took the screenshot. Uploading it now to send to the mod and ask if this is okay.
Nice. Look forward to seeing it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Mariyta »

I did. It's Tragedy, who has yet to post in QT or thread. She's missing in another game I'm in, too.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero's play this game is giving me funny feelings, and not in a good way.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

You love me and you know it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

Why am I not on the List of the Useless? I've done absolutely nothing.

Tragedy just posted in another game, so maybe she'll finally show here? Maybe?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Mariyta »

silavor wrote:Aw, greyICE, you used Haylen's typo of my name in your list. Now no one's gonna call me by my proper name. :(
Don't feel bad. No one ever spells my name right and everyone calls me "Mary."
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

Are you going to invoke the Lynch All Liars policy now, darling? :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think Reck needs some more lovin or something. He's way too stressed.

I'm not sure I believe Kise blatantly lied. I've I had conversations with someone and thought it was with someone else.
UNVOTE: Kise
I need to re-read,but I really don't want to. :(

@Tragedy: Please get your booty in the QT. Kthxbye.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Umbrage wrote:Scenario 1: Kise mentions a bullshit chat with Reck to try and strengthen his case. Now, obviously, he must know that doing this will mean he is confirmed scum to Reck, UNLESS if his wagon fails he can fall back on the excuse of "it must have been with someone else". Maybe his lover/scumbuddy. However, by saying that it only could've been with Reck or NC, he cuts himself off from his only back door, something I don't see scum doing.

Scenario 2: Kise had the conversation with NC, thought it was Reck, Reck flips out, NC covers Reck's ass.

You tell me, which makes more sense?
There's also the possibility that Kise had the discussion, but with neither of them and can't remember who it was.

I still don't like Llamarble, so I'm putting my vote back there until I get a chance to re-read.

VOTE: Llamarble (I hope I'm spelling that right.)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Mariyta »

xRECKONERx wrote:Holy shit.
Is it just me, or did Kcdaspot just out himself as someone who was just trying to sheep onto a wagon using regurgitated logic, but he misunderstood the case and therefore outed himself in the process?
No, it's not just you... but does it mean he's scum, or just an ignorant twit?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Tragedy has made a very similar observation and I'm inclined to agree with her.

UNVOTE: Llamarble, VOTE: Kcda

P-edit: Reck is one of the towniest players we have right now, despite the fact that his playstyle is a bit, as Kcda called it, abrasive.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Mariyta »

^^Scum.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Mariyta »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Mariyta wrote:^^Scum.
Y'know, I was thinking the same thing.
And I'm also thinking that Kcda and q21 are not on the same scum team, but that's a discussion for another day.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm happy with either kcda or q21 for lynches (q21 is Umbrage's partner, right?) Every time Umbrage posts, my gut screams "Scuuuuuuuuum." And I still don't like Llamarble.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Tragedy and I both feel the Umbrage/q21 team is scum, so UNVOTE: kcda, VOTE: q21

Lover List

EmpTyger - Thingyman
GreyICE - Antihero
Llamarble - DarlaBlueEyes
Implosion - Kise
xRECKONERx - Nero Cain
VezokPiraka - SnakePlissken
q21 - Umbrage
Maryita - Tragedy
Kcdaspot - Baby Spice
PurpleOrange - Espeonage
Haylen - Silvador
Werewolf555 - Dramonic (last... and possibly least)

We should have this on every page. Makes it easier to keep track.

@Umbrage: Your scum sense? That's pretty funny. Cause, well, you're scum and stuff.

*case for the pair coming after dinner*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Mariyta »

Umbrage wrote:
And you didn't see the list of people I made for Scum/Neutral/Neutral-but-scummish.
Point still stands. Giving a seemingly arbitrary list of players ranked in a seemingly arbitrary way is not providing original content. Even now, you try and push a wagon on me, but you have no evidence, nothing original to say at all. You two are not contributing.
See, but this is completely not true, and anyone who takes the time to ISO us will notice that you're full of it. You're trying to turn attention from you and your scum buddy to a team you
hope
would be an easy lynch, but it won't work. The others aren't that dumb or blind.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

@implosion: Move your vote to q21, s'il vous plait.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

First off, I second Tragedy's points.

Now, let's start with Umbrage.
#1: Votes Emp for claiming, when Emp felt claiming was the best path. Then in #2, he attacks Emp's partner for defending Emp...
#4: Doesn't see a downside to claiming, but his vote is still on Emp at this point.
-Makes a super big deal over the Kise/Reckoner thing. Essentially accuses Reck/Nero of lying and trying to screw over Kise (who brought up the conversation in the first place). Point#3 in #11 is simply awful. "Well, if Kise is town, Reck
might
be scum, but if Reck is town, Kise is definitely scum, so let's lynch Reck first!"
-Continuously argues that people aren't paying attention to him or that they're not posting cases on him, when he's really just ignoring them.
-His pissing match with GI is getting old.
-Insults basically everyone (This is dick-tell, not necessarily a scum-tell).
-Calls cases/posts/content "useless" if he doesn't agree with it. (another dick-tell)
-Asks to be replaced, then asks to be lynched
-Completely overreacts to my comment that q21 is scum (when he had a decent bandwagon already and I wasn't even voting him)
-Focuses on Esp/PO with a "I don't see the case", almost pleading for someone to give him a decent enough reason to vote Esp. Says everyone needs to look at me and Tragedy and that his "scum sense is tingling" but doesn't bother posting a real case (Hi, Pot).
-And his last post is absolutely beautiful. Full of attacks and insults, but no actual arguments.

I'll do q21 in another post because I hate massive walls.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

Tragedy wrote:He's being replaced, silly
Mariyta

Fun Fact: <<S'il vous plait>> means "Please do it" in French.
Meh, fine. Then his replacement should move his vote.

Fun Fact: That's right if you translate it exactly. But it's really just the formal version of please. Not as pushy and brutal as you make it seem. :P

Now for q21:
-Accuses vezo and reck of sheeping.... after he mindlessly sheeped onto GreyIce....
-Hey, look at that. Then he goes and sheeps reck, right onto Haylen. Nice.
-And then we get the whole mess about the delete button.... Looks a bit like an attempt to be helpful while stirring up an already contentious, probably town v town debate.
-Again, admits to mindlessly sheeping (he does this a lot), then attacks Esp for trying to draw attention to another scum and appears to take a sarcastic comment by Esp seriously, and last but not least, he sheeps onto the kcda argument (sans vote, of course). That was a fun post.
-Then we get a semi-decent post where he actually backs up what he says with a vote. You should try this more often.
-His last post is actually ok. He makes a good argument against Vezo (who I need to take a look at at some point).

So there you have it. Umbrage is by far scummier than q21. q21's main offense is sheeping in a manner that would put real sheep to shame.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote:Why were not lynching bs and kcda first makes no sense. But okay.
Too many scum, not enough lynches in the day.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Mariyta »

First, most of that post is just refusal to read/listen to the things I've posted, so I'm ignoring those parts. I don't care if you don't like it. Second, we're not having a pissing match. If we were, you'd win. I can't pee standing up. Third, if you expect everyone to post as much as you do, then a) we're going to have a fuck-load of posts, b) a lot of people will need to be replaced because they have lives outside the game.

This quote contradicts itself.
There are plenty of 'decent' reasons to vote Esp. None satisfy me. If I wanted to be on his bandwagon, I would go on his bandwagon. Enough accusations have been made toward him. I just don't think there's any merit to them.
I did indeed get a crappy response. No argument there.

/endpissingmatch

P-edit: Before I walk away for awhile, why are you focusing on me and Tragedy and not the other 9 people who are voting your buddy and haven't posted a case? Hmmm?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Umbrage wrote:I did. It was on you. Your defence appears to be 'spew bullshit'. Your above post is all bullshit. It doesn't say anything at all.
And you prove my point. Thanks bunches!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

q21 wrote:Then I'd like to point out the trend in my posting: It goes from scummy (yes, I won't contest that my early posts can be construed as scummy) to townie as I think my most recent posts have been. A scummy progression is to go from townie posting when the game is smaller and more managable to drift toward scummier posting later when the game becomes more detailed. My post progression is more in line with what I have already said, that I was disinterested and unmotivated toward the game early on and have managed to remotivate myself as the game has gone on.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize your play went from scummy to townie. I was under the impression that it went from scummy to scummy. My deepest apologies. (Seriously, though, what the hell is this? )

Llamarble is just entertaining. First, Tragedy was MIA for quite some time and she seems to disappear on occasion. She probably has a life outside the game. Shocking, I know. Your quote of her opinion of vezok should be obvious. I don't think she can explain it any better than she already did. She did a re-read, and understands why he's scummy. As you mentioned, I haven't looked at vezok, so my current read of him is what Tragedy has posted in the QT. Oh, and as has already been mentioned, scum are more likely to realize there are no nightkills because it's more important to their play than town's.

And I like how Umbrage/q21, Llamarble, and vezok have all decided to start attacking Tragedy and I, after we come in and point out their scumminess (yet they don't go after others who have done the same). They realize they'll get a verbal beat-down if they go after Reck or GreyIce. I'm convinced that the Umb/q21 pair is scum, along with the Llmarble/DBE pair.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

Umbrage wrote:
Mariyta wrote:(Seriously, though, what the hell is this? )
It's called a defence. See, normally, people make intelligent accusations against each other, which are then countered, which are countered again, and so on until a lynch happens. Contrary to what you seem to believe, we don't just yell SCUM at each other until a lynch magically happens.
You're funny. Really, I mean it. You call what q21 posted a defense, but refer to all my posts as bullshit.
And I like how Umbrage/q21, Llamarble, and vezok have all decided to start attacking Tragedy and I, after we come in and point out their scumminess/quote]

Sucks, doesn't it?
Oh, don't get me wrong. It doesn't make me sad/angry/upset/nervous/whathaveyou. It makes me laugh and just confirms my suspicions.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

Umbrage wrote:I agree with EmpTyger. The lynch for today should be Reck or GreyICE, although I'd like to add Tragedy/Mariyta as a possibility. All these players are little more than distractions for the town. In my opinion, Reck is the worst because he is starting bandwagons all over the place, and appears to be far more influential. But I'm open to suggestions.
So, you want to lynch these people because they're
distractions
? And because one is
influential
? Seriously, those are your reasons?

Ok, anyone who doesn't see this guy as scum is blind or his buddy.

I second everything Tragedy said.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Mariyta »

You don't talk, Umbrage. You insult and refuse to acknowledge the cases we've posted. If anyone's not worth the effort, it's you.

Can someone hammer please so we can move on to lynching Llamarble and Darla?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Mariyta »

@Emp: What do you think of the Umbraqe/q21 wagon?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

Umbrage wrote:CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! You just made my 'never play with again' list.
I really hope I'm on this list, too. Cause you're on mine. Also, you can't insult people and expect them to not take it personally.

Anyway, onto the game.
Llamarble wrote: Since Tragedy meant what she said literally, then she was saying her top scumread was making good observations (which is I guess less of a tell than normal). More importantly she was acting like Vezok's scumminess was new to her, which seems weird considering she put Vezok on top of her scumlist earlier. That is what I want an explanation of.
Good play does not necessarily indicate lack of scumminess. I'm sure you haven't forgotten that there are two scum groups. As has been mentioned before, it's extremely easy for scum to scum hunt for the other team.

q21's "scum list" is at least a quarter wrong, likely more than that. He might have the vezok team right, but I'm not willing to bet money on it.

Tragedy! Antihero is hitting on me!! Make him stop!

VOTE: Llamarble I think it's obvious why.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

xRECKONERx wrote:Mariyta, what's the case on Llamarble?
His initial post is what first set off my scumdar. The support of the mass claim followed by his "I wasn't sure about it so I didn't claim" comment were in direct opposition. He was also the first one to mention the "no-lynch into eternity". ISO4 is a blatant sheep w/ a "some of the logic is good". Attacks PO for not remembering there are no NKs (a lot of people have forgotten, and I'm willing to bet that those people are town). In fact, all the things in ISO6 are nitpicky and not scumtells, as far as I'm concerned. He sheeps onto all the large wagons (though he avoided the q21 wagon). He attacks Esp for a sarcastic comment. Then he tries to go after me and Tragedy after Umbrage does.

In summary, he puts real sheep to shame and I've yet to see any original thought or valid attempt at scumhunting. Then this DBE is the laziest sheepiest DBE I've ever seen.

P-edit: Antihero! How dare you! Of course it does. If it didn't, the earth would crash into the sun.

Calm down Reck. I had to fit it in while making lunch. (Giant mozzarella stuffed meatballs = awesome)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

New rule. Kcda posts in his QT what he wants to say, then Baby relays it to us. Save us a mislynch from moronic play.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

No, this is 21st century multiball. The guy shuts up and only speaks when spoken too. ;)

P-edit: Those are some semi-decent explanations. Can you please elaborate on your case for a PO/Esp scum pair?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote:I
personally
still don't disagree with anything there and voted for him yesterday. I personally am also content to let this wagon move without me, because I have some extreme curiosity about a few things at the moment, and need to ISO. If I don't see a nice long analysis from kcda on all 4 of the pairs that good ol' Umbrage mentioned, I'll happily vote him.
This bothers me. You voted for him yesterday and "don't disagree" (read: agree) with the case, but you won't be a part of the wagon today because of "extreme curiosity"? Is there another wagon that you "don't disagree with" and would be not unwilling to join?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Now that makes much more sense than what you previously posted.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

EmpTyger wrote:How is it protown to drop this without an adequate exlpanation? (And Reckoner's insulting whoever tries to look into the matter still isn't an explanation for what happened.) I'll drop it when Kise or Reckoner or anyone provides me with an explanation for how they could both be innocent. Not before that.
Are you really still harping on the IM thing? Get over it, man. Seriously. Kise was clearly mistaken. No biggie. Shit like that happens all the time. There are much better reasons to lynch people now. You're actually using some of those. Stick with it. They won't fail you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote:
Espeonage wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:Why are we fighting about French?
Dram is setting up a LaL case for late game.
That was the single most paranoid response I've seen to anything in this game.
If anyone gets lynched for that, it'll be my high school French teacher.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

*mumbles something about snooty Quebecians*

Anyhoo, let's get back to lynching Llamarble, shall we?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
Mariyta wrote:*mumbles something about snooty Quebecians*

Anyhoo, let's get back to lynching Llamarble, shall we?
Do I need to come up for a cute nickname for when
you're
scum?
Did I offend you, dear Scumhero? I'm so sorry. But unfortunately for you, I will never have an opportunity to be scum in a game with you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think this game needs a big shot of adrenaline.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

Wait. Thingyman hasn't posted in
8 days
?? Is he being replaced or something?

And I like the lurker lynching idea. Llamarble's posting lately has made me less convinced he's scum (though Darla still deserves to hang). UNVOTE: Llamaeyes, VOTE: Kcda
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Hey! Look who shows up when his name gets called!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

So you said. But I didn't mention you first.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mist7676 wrote:Hey guys just posting here to get this in my posted threads. Just want to say
I'm lover so no one CC
well I like the idea of dying with ur lover so if u kill me or my lover
we both die
do u really want a
2 deaths on ur consicence??
well going to read the thread so far. Ill post tommrow what I feel about everything.

ABOVE IS ALL SARCASTICNESS DONT BASE ME OF HOW I ACTED THERE. DONT THINK IM SCUMMY IM ALWAYS SCUMMY.
I swear to God, if you play the way you did in Simpsons, I am hunting you down and I will personally see to it that you get lynched Day 1 in every single one of your games... No fucking bullshit this time.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

Espeonage wrote:
Mariyata

START SOME BLOODY DISCUSSION.

As of this moment kcd is drmyshotty.
Spell my name right. It's right there in front of your face. You have no excuse to get it wrong.

I love how you come after me when there are a shit-ton of people who have participated much less than me. Scumalicious. Oh, hey, look. Here comes his scumbuddy hopping on the wagon. Fun times. Alright. Let's do this. I've had a mild "gut" feeling about these two for awhile now, and since they want to play, I'm gonna play.

VOTE: Espyongaeagdlj

Kcda is probably just lazy. Llamarble/Darla are likely scum. And I'm thinking one of our replacements is probably scum, too.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

dramonic wrote:Although Mariyta is reacting rather poorly.
I didn't react poorly at all. The scum decided they finally wanted to play, so I'm going to play.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
reck wrote:I like the Mariyta vote. I actually wrote something down on a sticky note the other day about her, let me see if I can find it.
Mari seems town-ish (something's a little off; I think she's just being more aggressive than I'm used to seeing)
Tragedy is scummy, though.
Are you feeling ok? You
always
think I'm scummy, but that' seems to have changed this game.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Mariyta »

I actually ditto all of your post. Sadly. I've lost my conviction that Llamarble is scum (not that I don't think he's scum, I'm just not 100% convinced about it anymore. He's had some decent posts.) And no one else is really doing much of anything. I remember thinking Esp was scummy. I'll go re-read this weekend and find the post(s) that I didn't like.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Woohoo! Look at the scum flock to my wagon!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Mariyta »

xRECKONERx wrote:ITT Kcdaspot has to get Baby Spice to confirm his cases so he doesn't look even scummier

Town lovers wouldn't do that
Scum lovers, however, would
And don't you just love how Baby Spice jumped on the first wagon to pop up?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:08 am

Post by Mariyta »

Purple Orange wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:ITT Kcdaspot has to get Baby Spice to confirm his cases so he doesn't look even scummier

Town lovers wouldn't do that
Scum lovers, however, would
And don't you just love how Baby Spice jumped on the first wagon to pop up?
I'm loving every bit of this fallout. <3

And are you agreeing with Reck's point?
Of course. Baby Spice took the reprieve given to her partner and jumped on the first wagon to form. I haven't had a read on her to this point, but her recent play is deliciously scumalicious.
Esp wrote:Basically it comes down to that for a pair that said next to nothing through day 1 while a town pair came under great scutiny coupled with an extreme change of tone come the new day when there is no sure lynch points to me like a scum couple that are trying to completely stay under the radar when they can and only popping in when they need to. if you want an example, take a look at mari's reactions just after the vote on her. Thick with omgus. It's like her play falls apart when there isn't a sure town lynch.
First, please explain how my play is falling apart. I'm pretty content with my play and this game right now (aside from the massive amount of lurkers). Second, if we wanted to "stay under the radar," we'd be doing much less. There are many teams out there who are less active than Tragedy and I (which is really sad, because we're not as active as some).

How the hell are you guys reading Nero's comment as a slip? Good Lord.

I also love how Llamarble calls me opportunistic. Let's go look at his votes, shall we?
Early vote on Umbrage
Then follows Umbrage and AH onto Emptyger, who was getting heavy suspicion at the time
Ooo, then he jumps onto the Kcda wagon, putting Kcda at 6 votes
He stayed off the q21 wagon, but happily declared that they were town. His "suspects" at this time were Kcda, Esp, and me/Tragedy (no surprise there, considering I've been going after him since the beginning).
He did grow a pair and place his own vote this morning, with semi-decent reasoning (most of it stolen from others).

And we've already explained Llamarble's point on Tragedy. Good play =/= Not scum. It has been mentioned, repeatedly, that there are two scum teams. One team can easily be hunting the other and make valid cases against them. We can agree with those cases and someone's reasoning, while still thinking they're scum.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

Baby Spice wrote:Yet again Mariyta you ignore that I've had you as scummy for several days and try to write my vote off as wagon hopping.
I'm not ignoring it, dear. But I find it quite intriguing that you've "had me as scummy" (as other people have too), yet wait to vote until someone else does.

@PO: Yes, I do, but I can also see that as mega-newb play (not indicative of alignment). Kcda's play is newb-scummy, so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Til his partner came in and ruined that, of course.

And I think it's time I move my vote back. I'll still go find those posts this weekend, though.
UNVOTE: Esp, VOTE: Kcda
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Mariyta »

Purple Orange wrote:@ mariyta - do you even attempt consistency?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Mist is scum, by the way.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:Mari/Trag aren't lurkers, though. What's the cliffsnotes reasoning for them?
We're semi-active so that they can't be accused of lurker hunting, and we're not as difficult a target as, say, you, Reck, GI, etc.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

dramonic wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Antihero wrote:Mari/Trag aren't lurkers, though. What's the cliffsnotes reasoning for them?
We're semi-active so that they can't be accused of lurker hunting, and we're not as difficult a target as, say, you, Reck, GI, etc.
How does being semi-active and lurker hunting relate to each other?
They don't want to be accused of hunting lurkers, so they go after a team that is at least somewhat active (aka: Tragedy and I aren't the most active team on the thread). I don't know how to make that any clearer.
Also, Reck, GI and Antihero aren't difficult target, they're just town.
As scum, you want to take out town, and it's easier to do that if you go after targets that won't fight back as hard. The three I listed would rip them a new one. (I have my doubts about the sure townieness of one of those teams, but I haven't decided if it's a valid doubt yet, so I'll refrain from arguing that point.)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:32 am

Post by Mariyta »

Purple Orange wrote: * And on the lurker/easy target thing, since Mariyta wants to make a big deal about it: aside from Umbrage/q21, who that they only jumped on when the guys were buried under a mountain of votes, Mariyta/Traj's punching bags have been llama/darla and kcda/spice. And Mariyta risks coming after Espy/me, who she says she's had suspicion on (but never mentioned till now), only when she has nothing to lose. Because we already voted for them.
Nearly everything in #877 is right. I don't see what's really wrong with anything we/I've done. Except for this part. I've suspected Llamarble since the beginning and it has nothing to do with lurking. I've posted cases on him. Go read them. As for voting you/Esp, I've already answered that. No, I haven't gone to find the post(s) that I didn't like because I haven't had time. I hope to do it today.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Purple Orange wrote:And I know you've been at their throats since the beginning...congrats on the consistency. But can you make up your mind about DBE/Llama? Are they easy targets/lurkers or aren't they? I'd put them, meh, midrange, but as you ranked them with the lurkers/easy targets I figured I'd take you at your word.
Darla is definitely an easy target. She's an easy target every game. I think she might be the Dean at the Academy of Lurkaliciousness. But Llama has started to play.
I believe you when you say you've had a scummish read on us for a while, and that you need a bit of time to pull a case together. What I was pointing out was that you've gone after targets YOU rank as "easy" the whole game (well, ok,
I
ranked a piled Umbrage as easy), until maybe just now when you took a swipe at me/Espy. Right after we voted for you and you had nothing to lose, because we were already attacking you and drawing attention to you.
I'll get to that case tomorrow. I've been lazy today. Blame the Ice Road Truckers marathon. As for switching my vote to you, there was nothing happening. As I said, you wanted to play, so I decided to play. And we got some valuable info from it in Baby's wagon vote. She apparently doesn't like me going after her scum buddies. ;)
Mariyta wrote:As scum, you want to take out town, and it's easier to do that if you go after targets that won't fight back as hard. The three I listed would rip them a new one. (I have my doubts about the sure townieness of one of those teams, but I haven't decided if it's a valid doubt yet, so I'll refrain from arguing that point.)
I even forgot to throw vezok on that earlier list of your targets.
I don't think I've mentioned vezok. That would be Tragedy's scum pick, so you'll have to ask her about it.
Have you actually been watching Grey/Anti? They stubbornly refused to rip me anything. They rolled their eyes and ignored me and did townie stuff and told me to do my homework, until I had to go, "yeeeeeah...they're still possibly scum based on these two particular juxtapositions of events, but even in the midst of weak cases, that's a
really
weak case, and there's a lot pointing the other way. Dammit, for now they're town."
I have been watching them, actually. Quite closely. Antihero is quieter than I'm used to, and Grey's play gives me bad juju vibes. But I have nothing solid to call them on.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Mariyta »

@Antihero: You mean you think I'm scum? That's nothing new. I usually think you're town, though, which is why I'm worried this game.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think part of Tragedy's scumminess comes from her grammar.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Mariyta »

Or maybe I should say, her ideas don't always come across as she intended.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote:OH MY GOD THIS GAME IS STILL GOING ON?
QFT.

@mod: When is our next deadline?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Mariyta »

A) People are more active if a deadline is close by.
B) We've already discussed how the stall till deadline-no lynch-stall-rinse-repeat process really only benefits scum.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Mariyta »

And quit posting in caps. They're not necessary at this point.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Mariyta »

For?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

This is pathetic. Now that my bandwagon is started, all the lazy lurkers/scum are just going to pile on without much thought. The scum have this game won if they just stay active and start the bandwagons. The points being raised are null at best, so if that's the basis you guys want to lynch on, go ahead. Sorry Tragedy.

Emp wrote: Mariyta:
A) There is no deadline. A deadline requires a consequence if it hits. There is no consequence in this setup. It's as if the mod automatically gives us a 3 week extension.
B) Repeated no-lynch stalls benefit whoever gets the most benefit from a draw. Which isn't always going to be antitowns.
I've already answered this and it has been discussed elsewhere in this thread as well.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Mariyta »

@mod: Can we get a deadline or mass cattle prod or epic taser or something?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Mariyta »

Either the Kcda/BS pair or the PO/Esp pair needs to die. There are scum among those two. Guarantee it.

Something needs to happen soon or I'm replacing out of this game. Very few people actually give a shit about anything and those that do can't agree on a lynch (and even if they could, it wouldn't be enough people). The mod needs to do something.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

Espeonage wrote:
werewolf555 wrote:The problem is that this game will go on for at least two more months because of the no-night policy.
Is this ww's first useful post?

This is exactly why we should be lynching either
kcd or Mary
because
discussing multiple targets at this stage with little evidence is the right way to waste time
and make the game boring. BS is going in the right direction with the votecount analysis but that needs more info. I'd rather keep kcd around because 1. I don't think he is scum. (PO is starting to doubt me on my town read but eh), 2. BS is actually trying to do stuff, 3.
Mary is proving not very useful.
Avoiding the game when we are lynching or looking like lynching town and gets overly aggressive, omgus-y and overall acting like flailing scum when it looks like she might get lynched.

CAN WE START MOVING THIS THING ALONG NOW???
^^Scum.

I'm one of the few people actually posting and he calls me "not very useful." Love it. Add that to the "Well, I'd be ok with lynching the main lynch candidate for the day, but I don't really want to lynch him, so I'm going to try to get people to lynch a less likely target and then say that discussing multiple targets is a waste of time while asking everyone to move this thing along."
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

Doing a VC now. Maybe the backup mod will come to the rescue and give us a flip.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Mariyta »

Kcdaspot - 12 (Reck, silavor, Mariyta, vezok, Tragedy, Nero, GI, Dramonic, Antihero, Werewolf, Kise, Llamarble)

Llamarble - 1 (EmpTyger)
Mariyta- 3 (Espeonage, PO, Baby Spice)

That's definitely a lynch.

Kcdaspot is dead, and Baby Spice goes and throws herself off a bridge. Now we wait for the mod so we can continue on to D3.

Sens last post was 5 days ago, last VC was on the 16th. *facepalm*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
Espeonage wrote:Yet another facepalm worthy post.
You're a facepalm worthy person.
I <3 Antihero.

I would not be surprised one bit if Esp/PO were the other mafia lovers. The attempt to start another wagon, the "we shouldn't be discussing multiple targets" while still saying they'd be ok w/ Kcda's lynch, and the lack of kcda votes are a start. Espeonage screams scum. Or else he has bad case of tunnel vision and can't admit when he's wrong.

That said, PO makes valid points on silvador/Haylen and their connection to Kcda. PO is a lot more logical than Esp.

And I like GI's case on Kise.

I need to re-read, probably tomorrow or Sunday. Not today. My brain is a massive lump of fried nothing from this week, so I'm going to be lazy and do jack today.

VOTE: Espeonage
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Mariyta »

Espeonage wrote:Small nitpick.
Tunneling - Yes
Wrong - No
It's yes to both, whether you believe it or not.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Kise wrote:@Mari: What part of Grey's case?
#1023. I need to look at you in full before I make a decision, though.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

Kise wrote:I'll take it you agree with all of it. In particular, I want to know if you think I'm illogical to suggest KCD was not bussed?
No, I don't think it's illogical (if you'll notice, I'm voting Esp, who was not on the Kcda wagon). There was probably scum on the wagon, but it was not necessarily mafia scum.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

Espeonage wrote:@ - Mari, Stop being butthurt.
Yeah, keep up with the insults. It'll look great for you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:03 am

Post by Mariyta »

silavor wrote:Whatever, I don't even care at this point.
Babyspice was a fail of a lover who was never here, who got replaced by a lover who is still never here
. There's just too many people all shouting at once, with none of them saying anything useful. If the majority of you can't even be bothered to spell my name right, what
possible
rebuttal can I hope to give? Just go ahead and lynch two lovers who were never here in the first place, so you all can move on to figuring out what lover team
actually
was pared up with kcda.
Mega slippage right there, my dear. Both Haylen and Silavor w/ the same slip? Whoops. I guess Esp/PO will have to wait.

UNVOTE: Esp
VOTE: silavor

@Grey: Why are you talking yourself out of the case you've been building since the start of the day?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

Sil is L-2, I believe.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

silavor wrote:
Charlie wrote:Please stop voting for my lover. I'm in the midst of making a big-ish post and will be disappointed if it comes to lynch before then.
o.O he speaks! I figured you had up and vanished just like haylen.
Silavor makes no comment or explanation for the slip, no acknowledgment whatsoever that it happened. This is his first and only post since he freaked out.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

Charlie wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Silavor makes no comment or explanation for the slip, no acknowledgment whatsoever that it happened. This is his first and only post since he freaked out.
I think he's a pretty OK scumhunter (if I remember correctly, it was in another game on this site that I read); I'll ask him to keep his head while I ask you to spare his neck.
The freak-out isn't what I was pointing out....
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

Did anyone PM the mod? I'm going to do it right now, anyway.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

Well, that was some epic fail on Silavor's part.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm really not liking the Esp/PO pair...
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yeah, Grey. Just look at his sig. Clearly you fail to comprehend the complexity of his post...
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mist7676 wrote:Getting in more of the game I see more that she is being scumlike but not much. Mostly a guy feeling. Also
MY NAME ISN'T MISTY!!
AND MY NAME ISN'T MARIYATA. GET OVER IT.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
Tragedy wrote:[Man, I just really hope they would be replaced right away... Sigh.]

@PO/ESP: Why were you two more interested into lynching
Silavor
lynch instead of the Q21 or Kcdaspot wagon?
Damn werewolves.
OK, is this s$%^ for real?

Can SOMEONE (Mari, it can even be you) just look at Tragedy and tell me that I'm not completely f#$%ing crazy for thinking she's scummy as all hell?
If I wasn't her partner, I'd probably think she's scummy too. I think with both her and Mist it's the translation issue. (And I hope they would both correct me if I'm completely off on the assumption that English isn't their first language.)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Mariyta »

You're wrong, Dram. Sorry.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

How is Tragedy's post a slip? She thinks PO/Esp are more likely to be werewolves than mafia w/ kcda/BS. I disagree on that point and think they're possibly the second mafia team. We both think they're likely scum of some sort, though.

Grey, if you want opportunistic and terrible, you got it. Vezok is terrible, and his partner isn't much better.

VOTE: vezok
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mist7676 wrote:Okay i read behind and i saw someone post
Notice how mist/vezok were one every wagon except scum wagon.
day 1 i wasnt here. Day 2 didnt know what was going on day 3 blatenly sheeping on his minor-slip.
And what have you done day 4?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Mariyta »

xRECKONERx wrote:How so?
^^Seconded.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

It's happening again. "Oh look. A new wagon. Let's hop on!" Lazy fucking people.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #94) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mist7676 wrote:This is dead. The only people that post here at least once a day ar Tragedy, Mariyata, Vezok, Grey, Espeonage, and myself. Sens even left us. We need to get replacements. Prods aren't going to fucking work because the od is gone. If this doesn't happen I'm getting a List Mod to shut it down. The deadline is Thursday for at least 80% of the people to post.
Hey
MISTY
, you may be posting, but you haven't posted a single bit of content since you joined. Posting shit doesn't help the game at all.
Misty wrote:That is for me to know and you to find out.
This is bullshit. If you comment in game about something, you damn well better explain. I'm getting tired of the coy shit. Do something or die.

@Llamarble: While I agree that Esp is scum, basing your case on the "I don't want to derail my own wagon" is bullshit. No one would say that seriously. It was a joke (and if it wasn't, Esp needs to rethink his game).

I'm about done with this game. I really don't care anymore. I don't want to keep playing and replacing is pointless.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #95) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Mariyta »

Tragedy wrote:@Vezok: 5 Hours past quite quickly. Zzz.
Oh yeah, I forgot to point that out. Thanks for reminding me. Vezok, where's your lovely big contentful post you promised?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #96) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mist7676 wrote:Grrrr there is that misty again
You stop calling me Mariyata, I'll stop calling you Misty.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #97) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Nope. Because you and vezok still haven't contributed a thing to the game.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #98) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

vezokpiraka wrote:So my last post is nothing?

Are you sure you read yourself and Tragedy in ISO?
Yes, your last post was nothing. It was a bunch of crap reads with nothing to back them up. And no, I haven't read myself or Tragedy in ISO. Why would I? Why don't you read us both in ISO and come back with a legitimate case. Hell, I'll make a deal with you. If you come back before Monday with a legit case on both me and Tragedy that isn't a bunch of BS ripped off from someone else and looks like you actually put some serious thought into it, I'll vote myself.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #99) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Mariyta »

dramonic wrote:
Tragedy's
Mari's last post just threw me for a loop. I do not see the town motive at all for saying she'll self-vote if Vezok makes a decent case (
barring the fact its a riskless bet, considering vezok making a decent case is statistically impossible
). On the other hand, if she were mafia it means giving up any hope for her team to win.
vezokpiraka wrote:Mariyta-Tragedy- TOP scum pick. Mainly because of Tragedy. I'll elaborate when I post a case.
My case on tragedy is next.
vezokpiraka wrote:Why should I bother making a tragedy case?
I literally laughed out loud. Well, more like giggled insanely for a few minutes. I knew it wouldn't happen. He's useless. And Mist is no better. I swear, Mist is the worst player I've ever played with, and I've played with some shitty players.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

She means that people aren't paying attention. The hammer on kcda was unintentional. I think Kise knew this one was a hammer, though.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Mariyta »

How'd I know that was coming? VOTE: Espeonage
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Mariyta »

So who do you suggest we lynch? If I recall correctly, you have a town read on Esp. I'd be happy with a Grey lynch, too. His play is similar to Brotherhood of the Wolf, where he was scum.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #103) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:You'd rather lynch me/Grey than dram/werewolf or Kise/[insert flaker here]? Seriously, Mari?

Are you scum this time?
Yes, I'm serious. I don't have a scum read on any of those you listed.

And no, I'm not scum this time. Are you scum again?

EmpTyger - Thingyman: Don't have a read. Thingyman hasn't posted at all, and I tend to ignore Emp's posts.
GreyICE - Antihero: Scummy due to meta (yeah, I hate meta, but whatever)
Llamarble - DarlaBlueEyes: Llamarble is probably scum. Darla was replaced? Don't remember the replacement except some weird outburst or something.
Implosion - Kise: Don't remember Implosion, but Kise has been good.
xRECKONERx - Nero Cain: I like them both.
PurpleOrange - Espeonage: Potential scum. I don't like Esp, but PO is ok.
Werewolf555 - Dramonic: Neither has done a thing, but I trust Reck's read.

So lynchable people are Grey,Llama, and Esp.

P-edit: Force replaces seem to be common requests lately, but I've never seen a mod do it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #104) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
Mari wrote:And no, I'm not scum this time. Are you scum again?
If I was, I would be lurking a lot, lot, lot more.
Try again.
Funny, because you didn't lurk at all in the game where you were scum. In fact, you played so well, everyone had you pegged as town, until someone got a guilty on you. Then you faded into the woodwork and just let us lynch you.
Mari wrote:EmpTyger - Thingyman: Don't have a read. Thingyman hasn't posted at all, and I tend to ignore Emp's posts.
GreyICE - Antihero: Scummy due to meta (yeah, I hate meta, but whatever)
Llamarble - DarlaBlueEyes: Llamarble is probably scum. Darla was replaced? Don't remember the replacement except some weird outburst or something.
Implosion - Kise: Don't remember Implosion, but Kise has been good.
xRECKONERx - Nero Cain: I like them both.
PurpleOrange - Espeonage: Potential scum. I don't like Esp, but PO is ok.

So lynchable people are Grey,Llama, and Esp.

P-edit: Force replaces seem to be common requests lately, but I've never seen a mod do it.
I don't think I've ever seen a list this lame come from you, Mari.
And I don't think I've ever seen such lame, passive play from you.
I think the remaining scum can be found in Kise/whatshisface, Mari/Trag, and dram/werewolf. I'll go with any of these.
Massive fail sauce right here. I'm really surprised at you. Usually you're one of the better scum hunters I've seen.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #105) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Me wrote:Implosion - Kise: Don't remember Implosion, but Kise has been good.
Tragedy's going to be very mad at me for this, but I think you guys should just lynch us. As Reck pointed out, there's plenty of mislynches left and we're going to be a point of contention until we're lynched. It might be easier if we're out of the way.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

Espeonage wrote:Either way Mari is being nice and hypocritical while still firing off the odd scumtell today.
THEN FUCKING LYNCH ME!!! I don't want to play anymore and the chances of getting a replacement for me is nil. If you lynch me, Tragedy can come back as someone else's partner, since she doesn't have any extra information. Win-win. And it's not against my wincon to ask to be lynched. My wincon is to help the town win. Right now, Tragedy and I are huge targets because you all can't seem to understand her posts. (And Esp thinks I'm scum, but hasn't posted a legitimate case). Lynch us, then that pair won't be an issue anymore. You can move on to catching the real scum. And everyone who's bitching about my play can fuck off. Hypocrites to the max. Either lynch me or
replace me.
I'm done.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”