A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm surprised everyone isn't voting no lynch...can't we all agree to no nks and no lynching.....the game will end in a tie, but atleast noone looses.
:P I had to.

That said I am the only one worthy to be the hand. Vote accordingly.

I'd join the wagon on my bro Percy.....but we should already get down to business. Which VI goes first?

vote chesskid
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Benmage »

The governor ability sucks anyways. 1 person can't die woahhhhhh if they governor did it to someone scummy that everyone wanted dead they'd b hung the next day....it really is nothing more than maybe a conversation starter...something scum can hide behind talking about.

Now drop it and raise me.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Benmage »

What hydras we dealing with?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote:Someone wanna explain what a hydra brings to the game (mafia in general, not this theme)?
A Hydra is just multiple people playing under one name.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Benmage wrote: I'd join the wagon on my bro Percy.....but we should already get down to business. Which VI goes first?

vote chesskid
You know I'm all about the policy lynches, but shadow is cheeky scum.
Cheeky?
Twilight Sparkle wrote: Just us, I think.
Whose your third?
Magua wrote:
GreyICE wrote:THIS IS NOT RVS. SCUM WILL SEEK TO RAISE OTHER SCUM.
Don't you *want* scum to raise other scum?
Yep.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:It would seem to me more scummy that people bw raise another person. Self raising doesn't seem inherently scummy in the slightest. Inb4 "you're scum for not thinking what you did is scummy"
No, you're scummy for Raising without voting and your only justification for self-raising being "a concise way to piss off zoraster."
Deliberate pissing off??? TOWNTELL.
Magua wrote:Raising someone else tells us nothing about you *at this point in time*. Three days from now, it may tell us quite a bit about you.
We should raise the best of the best of us.

Hence we should raise me.
GreyICE wrote: Noooooottt really, no. Don't have this amazing desire to find out what scum can do with a governor power. Don't have an amazing desire to find out if there's any powers that scum have brought online with this "Hand of the King" mechanic. Don't have any desire to find out that they have some sort of godfather powers or turn cops naive, or can get some cool thing if they're hand.
They dont. This mechanic is to be fun. Like I said it was put here to speed through a rvs, and moreover give scum (apparently like yourself) something to dwell on/talk about/hide behind. Also this power is WEAK as shit. It is a NERFED version of the previous Hand because the previous Hand if in the powers of a scum was doomed to be dead soon, and for balance purposes I
know
the mods downed it.
Bunnylover wrote:
Raise: Bunnylover

Lets face it, for those who have played with me, you know that the only way for me to be good is to be unlynchable v_v. So those who were in Gorrad favorite ficitional mafia game, unraise your hand for yourself and raise it for me.
You can't make yourself unlynchable. So raise me. I'll let you live for a little longer one way or another.
danakillsu wrote:And yet the very fact that you know this statistic tells us that scum could easily have seen this and decided to self-raise because "that's what town does".
:roll:
GreyICE wrote: I don't like the governor power in play in the first place, and I don't trust whoever gets it.
Thats fine. Drop the issue at that. Put it in the best players hands...mine...and put them under scrutiny.
zoraster wrote:GreyICE comes across as dumb (he seems unable to understand that just as he doesn't trust anyone else and would prefer to have the power in his hands, everyone else feels the same way), but I'm not sure about scummy at this point.
This….I’m feeling a furclow in the making and I don’t like it.
zoraster wrote: My suggestion is simply to stop raising anyone at all until things are a little more settled. By halfway through the day, we can make town reads PLUS we can make reads based on Hand raises.

One thing is for sure: the Hand should be picked by at least a large plurality. We can't let it be picked by 2 or 3 people.
Duh :roll:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:Scum tend to like to show false bravado, in my experience.
Woahhhhh....could not disagree more. Scum like to sit in the shadows and see what others do.
Locke Lamora wrote:
Unvote; Vote: DGB

I'm not seeing the usual aggressive scumhunting/unfounded declarations in the vein of 'x is town and y is scum' that I expect from a pro-town DGB. The LMP vote is weak and hasn't been followed up on, which makes me doubt how scummy DGB found either of the things she based it on.
:!: :!: This looks like a real vote/real attempts at reasoning for the vote....What pg are we on??? :?

I'm calling LL scum. Too much justification.
Shadow1psc wrote:To be fair, I don't see many games hit the ground running so hard. There's usually a few pages of random-whatever-stage before people start harping on things, so I threw down some comedy. Though I'm glad I could be a catalyst of discussion.
This is just a novice-TOWN-player.
chesskid3 wrote:Oh I would also like to take this opportunity to mention that my character was once the hand of the king
so
I deserve it
VIdiot claims Twyin Lannister. Lets lynch already.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: I'm going to ask something a bit strange. Do people think that a one-shot governor would be useful for town? Say, on a town read in LYLO who looks lynchable but whom you're sooooo sure was town (which is a double-edged sword, if you're wrong or it )?

Right now, I think the role would mainly have a scum benefit, and even then, only when played at the right time. I'm asking because we're discussing the best use of the role in the Hydra QT. We'll explain more, later.
We can just waste the ability early on if we fear it….its really not very powerful.
GreyICE wrote: So far you've added nothing but wall post after wall post, IIoA, and no fucking analysis whatsoever. I am telling you the truth, I am town, you are not helping the town.
Idiot confirmed....I MEAN! Oh your town ANDDDDD telling the truth!....WOw i totally believe you...this TOTALLY isn't FLUFF. (internetsarcasm)
GreyICE wrote: I'm in the spotlight. You think this is a scum gambit? It's not.
This is why you're idiot-town...but Can't be governor. This is why I should be governor.
GreyICE wrote:It has to go on town who will not abuse it or misuse it, because the ideal use, in all likelihood, is to
never use it.
No. Just use it today and it'll be wasted, and headache/wine cleared….although the upside of using it in a badass fashion is gone.
Kast wrote: Let's lynch scummy (regardless of VI status). However, deviation from expected behavior will likely influence whether something done by a specific player is actually scummy or not.
Negative. That just means we'll be lynching them later in the game...best to get em dead early when we can afford todo so.
hasdgfas wrote:
********Are you Ser Ilyn Payne?
Bunnylover wrote:Did DGB just claim scum :neutral:
Is that a serious fucking question. Just proxy your vote to me already.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:How many VIs do you count in this game, Magna?
From those who need to die quickest.
1)Chesskid3
9) Danakillsu
25) Bunnylover
20) A song of ice and fiure-unknown
14) Shadow1psc-town VI
21) GreyICE-town VI

There’s a couple honorable…dishonorable? mentions I’ll keep an eye on
Magua wrote:Because I am leery of people who say "Policy lynching a VI D1 is the smart move" when there's more than one VI.
We’ll lynch them all.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:My question to you – why no direct questions for Benmage based on this reasoning? He suggested that there are more than one VI in his post.
LOOK. Town can win this probably lynching 1 scum the whole game. Odds are there’s a scum Team of the North Robb Stark etc etc, and Odds are there’s a Stannis scum team. That alone means there will likely be crosskilled.

YOU KNOW WHO WONT BE NIGHTKILLED The aforementioned idiots. It is our job as the town to kill em all. We don’t need to kill scum today tomorrow or the next day to win this. We need to kill off the unreadable. The ones who even if town will lose us the game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kast wrote:@Benmage-
Given the choice between:
Lynching scum now and not being able to lynch a VI later
-OR-
Lynching a VI now and not being able to lynch scum later

I'll take the former thanks.
Lol...what retarded options are these. A) We probably won't lynch scum D1. B) Why is killing an idiot today equate to not killing scum tomorrow?....Whereas C) Having idiots in endgame CAN equal a lose. As seen by last game, and moreover numerous games. We eliminate C and are stuck with D) A smaller pool of players,more information to work with and no handicaps.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:We're not policy lynching. We're lynching scum.
Scum? Whose scum? I don't see any scum....I do see some obvious idiots worth killing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

GreyICE wrote:because it shuts off discussion.
It doesn't shutoff discussion. Quit being so melodramatic. It shuts off one side tangent and gives more direction in the opening day of a themed game which is usually crazzzzy.

That said I didn't agree not care to adhere to DGB...nor did any1...so who cares...quit blowing up nothing. You havent caught scum. And you certainly didn't catch scum on this specific issue. You will convince noone. So be quite.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:Lol...what retarded options are these. A) We probably won't lynch scum D1.
We will lynch scum if we lynch Locke Lamora.
You'll have to convince people why LL is scum....So why is he?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:B) Why is killing an idiot today equate to not killing scum tomorrow?....
Enough mislynches will lose us the game.
Really??? Thats how this game works??? Thanks. :roll: :roll: This is why we do them today. Tomorrow...etc...Not D5..Not Lylo. We're fucked if they're alive then. Which again....They will be, because no scum kills VI's unless they're badass scum...Like me.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:C) Having idiots in endgame CAN equal a lose.
But that's the case in every game so....... and games are won.
Idiots aren't always alive till the end. And an idiot can get lucky. There no reason to leave it up to chance when we dont have to.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

GreyICE wrote:I'm gonna stop wondering if you're scum and start wondering if you're off your medication. It's not that I can't find any pro-town motive for this, it's that I can't find any
sane
motive for this.
I know. You're a beginner player. I don't hold it against you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:Idiots aren't always alive till the end. And an idiot can get lucky. There no reason to leave it up to chance when we dont have to.
The most threatening players are NK'd first, the lambs finish last. That's the way it always is.
AGREED. I want to level the playing field. Our best will die. But we'll kill our weakest. The middlemen will be stuck to win this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm done with Grey...he's a town VI. DGB if you have any killing powers DOIT :evil:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Is that game with Grey over?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cow, are you Ill Payne?

Are you able to name claim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote: Benmage - no scum in his right mind would come right out and suggest we mow down a dozen VIs to make up for the scum NK'ing our best players.
Hahahahhaah. At least I try and make it obvious early. I'm still for it. :wink:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote:viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16004

FWIW I've never been scum here (I was hoping to get it this game and was excited when my role came up Lannister... then went 'awwww').
Quick skim confirms my read on Grey.
Shadow1psc wrote:I just had an idea?

Why don't we raise Sir Payne to governor...?
I've seen difficult post restrictions like that be both town and scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:Cow, are you Ill Payne?
:idea: :o
........ :?: :?: This is frustrating, and relatively useless.. I'm done after this one. Was that a no, and if so are you able to admit ..i.e. nod head to a correct calling of your name. If Payne is correct requote with a nod.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote:My point is that he couldn't use it, or would be shoe-horned into not using it, else we'd lynch him.
Too risky if hes scum gambling and used it hypothetically endgame. It would still be best if we wanted it gone to raise someone, anyone, and have them randomly use it on someone today(tomorrow?) whose obviously not being lynched.

Aiiiiiiight cow, :P ....Well Seacore is too kind of a mod. I'm going to accept that Cow is town....for now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kast wrote:@Benmage-
The options directly follow from your objection.
-I proposed we try to lynch scum now. You objected that lynching scum now (or trying to) means we cannot lynch VI's later.
I'm saying, we probably wont, based on scum hunting skills...sure we can get lucky. But lynching an idiot, also has the chance of being scum. SO its win win.
Kast wrote: -Your proposal is we lynch VIs now INSTEAD OF trying to lynch scum. If we accept your BS, that waiting until VI's act scummy to lynch them means we will be unable to lynch the scummy VI's then that equally applies to scummy non-VIs who are left to be lynched later.
Nonono... we can afford some collateral dmg right now. To make the herd smaller. Later when the games on the line, and we're faced with scummy idiots (who probably are town)...we'll lynch them and lose. Or they'll be the only ones left in the game with scum, and scum will swindle them and we'll lose aswell. It's lose lose leaving idiots alive.
Kast wrote: You presented retarded options
Nono no...i'm just putting forth a much more advance interpretation of the game that is clearly above most skill players this game offers.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hey DGB - if Locke is certified scum why is your vote still on LynchMePls? Just curious.
Yeah and if I'm town, why haven't you raised me?

MoI your town. Do me a favor and raise me. LETS start this wagn :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Benmage wrote:Yeah and if I'm town, why haven't you raised me?

MoI your town. Do me a favor and raise me. LETS start this wagn :P
The best question is ... why haven't you raised yourself? It hard to jump on a wagon you aren't even supporting yet.
:eek:
Raise Benmage
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote danakillsu
I'm pissed that I'm town ....chess is town, next idiot to go.

Sparkle get ur ass in here and raise me. Mina tell them.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Your case on dgb?

Bullet it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Unraise MoI
Raise Benmage

I’m willing to do this based on past experiences with you Ben. Don’t disappoint me.
Despite rolling town. I've been looking forward to this game way too much to not give it my A-game.
Magua wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote: So your set-up argument revolves around Mod-meta specific to the Game of Thrones mini and Clash of Kings?
Yes. I assume things are the same unless I have reason to believe they are different. Eg, I also assume that every single scum has been given a fakeclaim.
Fakeclaims are a commonality nowadays….but as for the mods they definitely wanted to be totally new/creative while keep somethings especially liked similar, but still new…hence the day events.

AFTER ALL look the Lannisters are town…W.T.F
GreyICE wrote:There's no discussion, because I'm done reading the walls.
If you think thats walling...get off the site. You know nothing,
John Snow
Grey Ice. (not a crumb..just a fan)
Nexus wrote: Do some scum hunting.
I can multitask.
Magua wrote:
diddin wrote:ITT having townreads is scummy.
ITT, having an unjustified townread is scummy.
Anyone bother asking for justification?

I bet I could make a town list of the playerlist. If I was asked to justify some of them, I'd say F----U.

Otherwise... Magua. Make a town to scum list of the playerlist and Justify all of them....Yep :roll:
GreyICE wrote:PEDIT: Nexus, I said I would only use it on confirmed/confirmable townies, and if that wasn't enough for people, I'd throw it away day 1.
LOL...because confirmed townies are in danger of being lynched right?

I'm gonna use it as badassly as I can. Moar Raises.
GreyICE wrote: or dead scum walking.
Explain?
Nexus wrote:I don't like town/scum lists anyway.
I dont like them either. I dont like alot of her playstyle. But she does them as town. So it’s a buncha of wine to talk about and not case worthy. Focus on something else.
LynchMePls wrote:On that note:

Unraise
Raise: Magua
That's your best town read?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Moar raising.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Hito why havent you guys raised someone?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Depending on who was Hand. Its a trust issue...Both in the players abilities and of course their alignment. If I was Hand would you want me to do that?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Regardless thats something that could even still be discussed once a Hand was made. Especially if they took a turn for the worse.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote:
Benmage wrote:Regardless thats something that could even still be discussed once a Hand was made. Especially if they took a turn for the worse.
In fact, I'd prefer we raised a hand before we discussed this. If we all agreed that the hand was meaningless because we're just gonna force them to burn it, then the raise votes have less meaning.
Thats a good point.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Feysal wrote:Benmage strikes me as the type of player who would be the exception to the rule.
Wasnt it false bravado for NEW scum? But Yeah I have balls as scum...but not as big as my town balls.
Feysal wrote: Not that I would want to do this, I prefer giving the power to someone who might use it,
and who I trust to be town.

Raise: hasdgfas
All fucking ready? *puke*
DrippingGoofball wrote:Nice choice, hascow is probscum. That old role might be the inspiration that gave him the idea that he could get away with a lot of nonsense by faking a post restriction.
Or he could just be scum with the post restriction….I was a scum GF where I could only quote Shakespeare …that was a bitch

I agree with zorasters post 330 reads on LL and Kast.

Locke Lamora wrote:
but apparently half the players here are just going to mindlessly call her town
and move on, so while my vote is elsewhere, the suspicion's still there.
Misrep. Call it a null DGB move.
Locke Lamora wrote: if he comes out tomorrow and says 'oh I was given the ability to speak again!' then he's just going to get lynched.
Flufff... I mean IIoA.

Well I was catching up...but then I looked at the time, and I want to goto the gym...so I'll bbl.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

DGB STFU. If it was true you're asking for a neutral survivor modkill...goddamn.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:DGB STFU. If it was true you're asking for a neutral survivor modkill...goddamn.
Who sayz? Mods don't modkill for a post restriction fail.
For a slipup maybe not. For choosing not to abide... Fuck yes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

He's not gonna do it. He has no reason to do it. And you're fucking pissing me off with this nonsense. You should be better than this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

MOD
If you modded a game, and put in a post restriction role and the person PURPOSELY broke said post restriction. Would you modkill them?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

DR....I'm willing to vote DGB.

Although pending a further look. I'm pretty confident Sparkle is scum... Why haven't they requested the governor? They gonna throw it away? Sotty and hito are bad players ?!?!?!??!?! Baloney.... I'd want to give it to them, because it should be a doom sentence.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

I wanna get back in here...busy last few days. If I can't later tonight after I eat something I will tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why does this feel like a repeat? Is this where I laugh for not being lynched for active lurking?? :shifty: :shifty:
... In all honesty I've just been swamped... I got through a couple pages today but am still roughly 10 behind...Sorry team. Just need SOME...TIME...and been crazy swamped.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

7 days to deadline phew... I'll catchup by saturday!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

So I go lurker-mode and get more love..hrmmm :P I'm behind around the site..but I've set time aside tomorrow for MAFIASCUM! Yay.... Be warned.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Raivann
we'll see but this is :roll: :
Raivann wrote:
Magua wrote:The user named "Song of Ice and Fire" got replaced out of a ASoIaF game. That is not a good sign for that slot.
Exactly. Why would someone named that get replaced? She was obviously stoked for this game, but got caught as scum early.
lol...horrible.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Benmage »

This was directed at zoraster:
Shadow1psc wrote:Are you reading the thread?
I agree.. :eek: :eek: .. lead wagon go!

unvote vote zoraster
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
@DGB
- are you sure enough that Hascow is scum that you would be willing to be lynched tomorrow if he flips town?
YES.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: I draw the line at lynching scummy people (VIs or no) when they act scummy. It's a pretty standard concept.
So you wait till the VI townie hammers the town doc, then you venge-lynch them and cost us the game.....Wonderful concept.
Shadow1psc wrote:
Benmage wrote:
MOD
If you modded a game, and put in a post restriction role and the person PURPOSELY broke said post restriction. Would you modkill them?
What was the point of this question? Hascow is either a) lying, or b)has some kind of consequence obviously laid out to him by the mod (ala stumping, or w/e). A mod confirmed townie is great, but much more likely to die at some point.
That DGB asking him to willfully break a post restriction (if real)...is the dumbest fucking thing ever. And even if its fake...he won't do it because he's pretending its real...hence he won't do the dumbest fucking thing ever.
danakillsu wrote: @ hascow
Don't break your "PR" yet, if you don't want to, but in your next post, post everything you're allowed to say all at once. If you're allowed to say all of it at different times, you should be able to give us the whole list.
Too ambiguous. He might have a wide range of things to work with.

With my Shakespeare PR I took small bits of the most far-reaching pieces of works...taking small quotes from one..and small quotes from another to make somewhat coherent ideas....Noway in hell Battle Mage knew all of the ones I was using..but I had I could reference each quote... I'm sure there are some sort of guidelines that give him room to work with, but limit him nonetheless (assuming its real...which I believe it is)
GreyICE wrote:We'll find the breadcrumb if they die.
I know hes gone... but I am baffled at what I read sometimes.
LynchMePls wrote:This is so lame. I'm not sure if it's scummy though. The jury is still out.
Lay off the beginners.

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote: That gambit that blew up in his face is the source of my comment. It isn’t something that erases multiple other instances of my belief that Benmage can be a strong Pro-Town force.
To me, it read like you were taking a snipe at him as a VI and yet you had raised him after your early game rant. Your explanation tells me I read that wrong, but I am still paranoid. Can I get some games you were in with Benmage as a "Pro-Town force"?
aCoK

485- Nexus sucks.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: I don't get what you are driving at here. We haven't out right requested governor because we think it isn't that great of a power. It's one shot that won't make it to lylo and fretting over it like that is pretty crazy to me. I'm finding it a distraction.
This is benmage plagiarism. (Said to appear good…not buying it)
Twilight Sparkle wrote:Actually as I type this out, I am getting more and more confused as to why you would raise Ben. He doesn't seem like your kind of player. His style is either hit or miss from my experience and as already demonstrated, you look down on players who “miss”. I'm gonna check out these links you have provided, but out of everyone in the game... I'm having a hard time swallowing you raising Benmage. Gut says you did it to either get him on your good side or to go with the flow. Neither is a good thing.
~Sotty
Miss? What Miss you talking about Sotty from our experience?...And out of everyone in the game? Whose your top 3 players here?
GreyICE wrote:Seriously, the level of play in this town is fairly pathetic overall. There cannot be as many scum as there are lurkers and people 'still reading' or people who BLATANTLY HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING.
Happy hes gone.
561/562…. Yeah I’ll be looking to avoid him where possible.
Bunnylover wrote:something just tells me that the vig will die before hasdgfas can be shot. That would leave us in a situation of WIFOM.
BL is the same.... Everything she says...just make me go...wowwww
chesskid3 wrote:holy crap MoI is scum. Possibly/Probably scum with xvart, actually.
Unvote

Vote: MoI
:? :? :?
Bunnylover wrote:I am in agreeance to vote against Raivann. That last post was just lol. Don't vote me dude, I'm town and I got a town read on you!!!!
Vote: Raivann
Wow... I agree with BL.... (tellnoone)
Magua wrote:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:But really this is whole thing is starting to feel like a theory discussion which in turn isn't scum hunting. Do you find us, or others like us scummy for wanting to throw away this power?
I am finding you null-to-scummy at this point. Nothing to do with the governor -- I believe other people can legitimately disagree with me. The thing with you all is, you have posts, and the posts have content, but there's a complete lack of any of you pushing a lynch or trying to do something. You vote Shadow, but don't push; you vote ASoIaF, but don't push. This is doubly strange because not only are you not pushing on the ASoIaF/Thor lynch, it's obvious the lynch isn't going anywhere. xvart, diddin, Raivann, Locke Lamora -- you don't comment on *any* of these lynches, and you're not really trying to get *any* other lynches going.

That's my read.
Go Magua
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:I don't want to die at night because I have an awesome PR
that's why the VI act
:D
Serious question Chess - have you ever been Nightkilled in a game that wasn't in Newbie / Open?
:lol: :lol:
Raivann wrote:
unvote. Vote:Thor

Oops on xvart

I dont like the raivann wagon. He's Lannister i'm 100%sure.
Is Raivanns town read loose, silly, and unhelpful?

I thought he was much more tactical in the last one...
hasdgfas wrote:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:Hey Cow, you saying that you're a dayvig?
*nods head*
:o Woah (why did I think Shadow was the dayvig…)(Oh right skimmed post 725 before)
hasdgfas wrote: *looks hesitantly at LMP*
*nods slowly*
*holds up one finger*
*looks at vote count*
*points to LMP's mouth*
*spreads arms wide*
You're claiming a one shopt dayvig who doesn't want to use their power yet, because there's too many people... :?:
(Ohhh arms wide means explain)
diddin wrote:I would support a dayvigging of Raivann or
Magua.
Why Magua?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:There, your 15 minutes of Troll happiness has expired. Hope you had fun
I <3 MoI

MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Cow is going to shoot today he should vig who he suspects and deal with the fall-out. Thor as Dayvig in Clash got it right.
Uhhh Thor was following a Cops results....
DrippingGoofball wrote:I shall now shut up about hascow.
Where's KmD to say Dayvig doesn't mean town!
diddin wrote:This looks like bussing to me. .
Possibly...but we do get to see 1 of them flip soon.

Post 755 is good.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Feysal is town.
:?: :?
Twilight Sparkle wrote:I love it when someone who has gone under the radar mysteriously pops out of the woodworks to defend their lack of contribution when someone mentions their name.

What are you all looking at me for? *whistles innocently*
~Mina
Wait.... Irony? From Mina...hmmmm
DrippingGoofball wrote:Raivann is exhibiting typical townie thought processes.
Hes reading very different than aCoK...where he was scum.
chesskid3 wrote:>_>
proddodge
i got addicted to this King's guard game >_>
This reminds me... If theres a kings guard like last game and I'm not invited (insertangryfacex3)..Post max is 12??? That must be annoying cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Right well I am more or less caught up with this game... FINALLY....

If there's any specific questions people want from shoot away.

I'll be doing some iso's to get some strong scumreads.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote:
FoS: Benmage

Your 796/798 turnaround is incredibly scummy. Does it take just one short post from someone WHO IS NOT EVEN YOUR VOTE TARGET to change your mind?
Did you not see where I made those quotes from? I made the votes while I was catching up properly. Both were pretty much placement votes until I was caught up/found something scummier.

Zoraster lynch is fine for me. And the more I read the more I got a different feel from Raiv than last game...Last game he was scum. So if its between zoraster and raiv I prefer zoraster going.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote:And that is scummy.
I'm not worried about looking scummy.

Do the asterisks mean neutral?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Benmage »

How about I can't be lynched....So I'm not worried about looking scummy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Twilight Sparkle wrote: So yeah, while I'm annoyed at his unreadable quote-walls (seriously man, pare it down!) I think Ben is town.
Dude, I did tone it down. Considering how far I had fallen back...and how much I chose not to comment on.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:As for why we don't want to raise you, Ben, it comes down to this:
I'm gonna use it as badassly as I can. Moar Raises.
The simple fact is, Governor isn't something that should feel bad-ass. If someone is in danger of being lynched, that means that they are someone a majority of people want flipped. At least some of them are townies. Even if you personally don't agree with a wagon, Governoring it can often lead to more issues down the road - what if they keep looking scummy? What if your read was wrong and you gave a scumbag a new lease on life?

If Governor is used at all, it should be used very carefully, and you seem like exactly the player who would be 100% confident that you are absolutely right and the
majority of people
are absolutely wrong on what someone is going to flip. Not the kind of person I want with governor. :p
Yes when the majority consitutes VI-s and scum. There are always people I respect whose opinions I would respect.

As for using it badassly...I doubt I even use it before dying, So the point is moot. Moreover the ability sucks. Like I said ages ago.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Hey Ghostlin.

Dont vote Raivann
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Because you replaced in, and
I'm
asking you to.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Look at those voting zoraster vs those voting raivann...adjust accordingly.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Benmage »

And this all needs to get fixed right fucking now.

Mikujin (3) Danakillsu, Locke Lamora, Thor665
xvart (1) DTMaster
Thor665 (1) Twilight Sparkle
Drippinggoofball (1) Mikujin

Twilight, DTM, LL and Thor. Vote zoraster.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Lol no...the governor is a weaksauce ability. But why have a non stark and the Hand killed with one blow? Thats what MoI is saying.

MoI its easier to s.p.e.l.l. things out sometimes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Thanks for letting chesskid in this game
MODS
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote:and it's much better than say, if we raise someone who's also power,
Oh haii someone asked for it ages ago to end this tangent.
Shadow1psc wrote:or we raise scum.
Good. Put scum under the magnifying glass....Governor wont live(or ability go unused) to pull some scum lylo gg ninja.

Any scum worth 2 cents has recognized this. Just ask Sparkle.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote: I'm... not sure what you're saying at all in this
So sit back...
listen to what I'm saying
follow what I'm saying...and let the big boys play.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Benmage »

And Nexus and BL

and

Shadow/Ghostlin who dont know whats going on.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Again, look at the quality of players voting zoraster vs those voting Raivann and adjust accordingly.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote: These were back to back in your ISO. And then you don't really do anything else to further the Zoraster case. Your votes are flimsy and you want to talk about the quality of players (on a wagon you were on at one point too?)
The vote on Raivann was for an idiotic comment. Because my vote was being useless..but it was when I was over 10 pages behind.... While I continued to read I noticed drastic differences in his game last time compared to this one. 9Where he was scum)

The quick switch was due to a superior idiotic comment by zoraster....

Do something with zoraster? There's 3 days left. There's Raivann or Zoraster. Thats it. Zoraster is the better pick.

You probably dont have the experience here yet to understand what I mean by quality of players. But those like DTM Thor Sparkle and LL can't not vote zoraster now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

I love that you guys can win my argument for me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote: You say 3 days like that isn't enough time to type up a paragraph explaining why Zoraster is overall scummier,
I've given you the reasoning why I think Raivann is town.... If It is only between Raivann and Zoraster..and I think Raivann is town... Does anything else matter?
Shadow1psc wrote:and it doesn't looking like Raivann is hoping on the easy lynch to save himself.
What does this mean to you?

Tell me the logical reasoning why scum would chose not to vote the lead wagon when they are the second lead wagon.

Ditto for the town reasoning.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Would it be better if he paraphrased someone else's reasoning?

Look at zorasters atrocious reasoning for voting him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hammer away boys.

Sounds like a lyncher claim. Unless we get a Joffery to confirm this LL thing...this is the craziest claim I've ever heard.

How does he have a clause to lose...but is with the town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'd also like LL to confirm that he is LittleFinger.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Actually doesn't even matter. LittleFinger is not with the town. We'll kill Zoraster...and if he flips town we'll kill LL.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

If Zoraster is trying to gambit to pull off a mislynch for even one day this would be the way.

If he is town. And has to lynch LL... Why would a town person ever have to lynch another town person?????...But he KNEW who LL was?? BULLL You claim that in your opening post of the game.

G-G...hammer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

1.There's noway he has the identity of someone not with the town and doesn't claim that in his opening post.

2. Noway a town person has to lynch another town person.

Conclusion. Zoraster whether 3rd person lyncher or whatnot...is not with the town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm going food shopping.

Sparkle,
you have one night to NK me. Take advantage of it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote:The way i see it, there's little chance LL is town.
Who doesn't claim this in their opening post :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

What town player is GIVEN the identity of a non-town player.

This shit is LOLS...accept the beheading.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote: whatever you think about my own choices (and it was a decision not to immediately claim), the fact of the matter is I did not claim,
Oh... the mod GAVE me someone not town...That seems fair and balanced right? I guess I'll just hold on to this info...if I'm NK'd oh well.
zoraster wrote: but this is pretty easily confirmable.
Yeah with your death.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote: So that's why I didn't claim immediately.
Well you die now.. So did it work?

Vig/SK wanting to look vig… Shoot here:
Danakillsu
Chesskid3
Nexus
Bunnylover

Scum team/SK that isn’t aligned with these guys shoot for cross kills:
Twilight Sparkle
Thor665
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote: The mod gave me an identity of someone I want dead as a player, nothing more.
In what world can the mod want a town person to kill a town person :?: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
zoraster wrote:If I got LL lynched by claiming, it would be harder to make reads off it.
In what world is lynching scum ever bad...we could've exhibited all of D1 on D2 with a dead scum.
zoraster wrote: Last, it was my hope that LL would be lynched or killed day/night 1, and I could possibly hook up with Joff, who I suspect is someone powerful given my claim.
Lets go with this incredibly slight chance, not tell the town of someone probably not with the town...and roll the dice that I'm not NK'd. :roll: :roll:

This claim is absurd.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote:Not everyone is this dumb.
You're fakeclaiming needs work.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:
zoraster wrote:Not everyone is this dumb.
You're fakeclaiming needs work.
So does my grammar.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote:
unraise raise: hascow

@ Benmage
Any reason you didn't want me to vote Zoraster?
I never specifically said not to. You were grouped in the move your vote section.

I specifically mention better players that should know better.

I can't lead every blind person to the watering hole and help them drink....i.e. I grow tired of explaining logic to VI's.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote:
@Zoraster: Is Petry not a Lannister? If Petry is, then I'm confused as to why LL wouldn't come out and say it. I'm confused =/.
I suspect not. He's Petyr Baelish. He's not family for sure,
though he may be Lannister aligned
So you think the mod wants a town person to kill a town person to win?

IS THAT CORRECT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why arent u voting cow?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote:What? No.
I think he wants a town person to kill a non-town person,
but I'm just saying there's room for a different explanation.
Than there is zero fucking reason to ever delay killing scum, and everyone person who has posted in this thread since your claim and hasn't voted you deserves to wear dunce hats for the rest of their lives.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm leaving the computer... cause i'm going to loose my fucking mind if I see shadow or chesskid or bunnylover post again without voting zoraster.

IN WHAT UNIVERSE DOES THE MOD HAND OVER SCUM TO TOWN IN THEIR ROLE PMS FOR FUCK SAKES
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

This is a LAL case.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

If I'm not doc'd watched or.....even Jailed tonight. (I was town jailor last game)

Someones getting punched in the baby maker.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote:Because you're so amazing, benmage?
Yeah sure that.

And I can make myself more mod-confirmable than Cow...capiche.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote: That's the only way I win now.
I thought you lose if you die?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #83) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Ill be in here later tonight, after work .....don't rush anything or do anything stupid till I get in. We have some very obvious things to cover.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Benmage »

You'd be surprised ....I don't want any quick noms either.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua is gonna be someone I can appreciate this game.
Magua wrote:Flavor says that Zoraster wasn't bluffing at the end.
Probably
Magua wrote:hasdgfas and Locke are confirmed town, as far as I'm concerned.
Shadow remains a strong town read.
Agreed…I’ll tell you why shadow in a second.
Magua wrote:GreyICE was a townread, but DTMaster, meh, not so much at this point.
This….Oh, dtm replacement..hrmm we’ll see.
Magua wrote:I highly doubt Raivann is Stark. diddin rode her lynch over Zoraster's for a long time (till one hour before lynch, as it turns out).
I have a town read on Raivann…so you reason any way you can as long as it matches mine.
Magua wrote:Actually, looking at the wagon on diddin yesterday, I am disinclined to believe that any of Raivann, MagnaofIllusion, xvart, or Zdenek are Stark.
Hmmmm…I’ll have to look into xvart and Zdenek.
Magua wrote: VOTE: Twilight Sparkle
Nominate: Mikujin
Definitely the right course of action.

HEY MOI
…I could have cases now to lynch our VI’s but they’re town….so I can’t do it yet. Chesskid was obvtown but nonetheless whoever shot there…THANK yoU god!

Also good shot on diddin, but rather obvious scum.

Here’s our confirmed town VI’s:
In the midst of the worlds worst fakeclaim we have:
danakillsu wrote:
unraise raise: hascow

@ Benmage
Any reason you didn't want me to vote Zoraster?
No vote VI.
Shadow1psc wrote:At this point, it would seem to me we test his claim, rather than lynching him.
Wants to test rather than easy lynch.
chesskid3 wrote:
Unvote

Vote: MoI

it's not moving
Votes someone else.
Bunnylover wrote:@Zoraster: Is Petry not a Lannister? If Petry is, then I'm confused as to why LL wouldn't come out and say it. I'm confused =/.
Game above him.

So here is how our VI-Town reacted to the worlds worst fakeclaim. I’m sorry…but even scum VI’s are gonna hop on an easy mislynch.

So as far as I am concerned BunnyLover, Shadow, and Dana are ALLL TOWN. NONE OF THEM WILL BE LYNCHED TODAY.(Vig/SK soon to fakeclaim vig..Chess was acceptable, do not shoot these)

MoI
…See. This could’ve be spun for the worst. Not the best. This is a case for why they should live…but also why without this evidence they are POLICY LYNCHES! Next someone will talk they’re way out of being tracked to a dead guy.
FML.

Now. Let us examine how a scum reacts to the worlds worst fakeclaim:
diddin wrote:
unvote, Vote: zoraster
. His claim is obv. scum. Bunny's slip has also been noted by myself and others and Bunny still wants Raivann lynch. That makes me lose quite a lot of faith in the Raivann case.
One post. One vote. No curiosity.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: Also, I really doubt zoraster's claim is true.

Unvote, Vote: Zoraster
(L-3)
The better player plays it with a little more coy. But still. One post. No curiosity. One vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Rough sketch looking at pg 1...decending from most town to least town lets see:

TOWN
Benmage -
Hand of the King

Percy Ghostlin
Locke Lamora
Magua
Bunnylover
Danakillsu
Hasdgfas
Shadow1psc
Raivann
MagnaOfIllusion

NEUTRAL
GreyICE
DTMaster
DrippingGoofball
xvart
LynchMePls
Zdenek

SCUM
Feysal
Kast

MORE SCUM
Mikujin
Setael
Nexus
Song of ice and fire
Thor665
Twilight Sparkle

(Lets not question the town reads...waste of time.)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

I gotta leave for a little :( ..hate going mid ballierness. Uhm. Yeah bbl.

Meantime follow along:

Vote Sparkle

Nominate Setael
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote: Diddin's death seems to imply a third faction, something that was brought up before. We could have a Vig, sure, you've been pretty analytical Magua, what do you think there?
Vig...Probably SK. Second scum faction is looking less than likely if you ask me.

DGB post 967 you have me in two places.
DrippingGoofball wrote: One of Twilight Sparkle and Mikujin are scum. I put my money on Mikujin.
One of these three is scum: Danakillsu, Locke Lamora, Thor665. I put my money on Locke Lamora.

Mikujin or Lock Lamora would make excellent lynches for today.
So you dont think Zoraster more or less clears LL? Between Dana, LL, Thor... You will only be able to lynch Thor.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: A Hydra composed of Hito, Mina and Sotty should have had a much more Pro-Town Day 1 if they are Lannister aligned.
Bingo
LynchMePls wrote: @Magua: What's the case on Twilight?

Vote: Mikujin
Nominate: Bunnylover
Whats the case on Mikujin?
Ghostlin wrote:Most of you have said she's consistently been playing a bad game; I still think there's a chance she's scummy.
Ghostlin wrote:Reading Rai's ISO, he may not be scummy (although I'd almost bet a cheeseburger that he stands a good chance of it)
Flip-flop-flip-flip flip-flippity-flop….Time to proxy vote to Benmage.
Thor665 wrote: I said there wasn't anything "too meaty" which is different from lack of anything meaty by quite a bit - and if you're going to be so seriously pedantic in taking in my comments I'm shocked you would overlook that. What is wrong with drawing conclusions when I don't think there has been anything really impressive - there is *nothing* that does not compute there.
Circle talking here. I.e. IIoA. This is semantical fluff meant to appear active. Thor is scum.
Thor665 wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:A Hydra composed of Hito, Mina and Sotty should have had a much more Pro-Town Day 1 if they are Lannister aligned.
Is there more to the Sparkle case than this? Because though this isn't exactly posh, it's not exactly top case of the day material either - usually you like thicker walls.
Someone's busting out the chainsaws early. (Yes this cant be "chainsaw" till a flip....call it foreshadowing for now.)
Ghostlin wrote: ISO 19-20: Wants LL to claim; thing is, I wouldn't claim if I wasn't at L-1. This also reads an argument against MoI for having different reasons for placing a vote and NOT sheeping. This then dissolves into a WIFOMsque speculation on NKs that I'm not sure helps anyone, ever, and seems to ignore Doctors and Roleblockers.
This waffling is why BL is town. BL isn't a good player by any means Ghostlin. So it is easy to confuse his play as scummy when in reality its just poor. Yes it is tough to distinguish the two. The glaring town-tell should be his indolence in voting when faced with a horrid fakeclaim. Scum (like diddin and sparkl) would vote it without thinking twice. Even VI scum such as BL would've voted.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: In general I believe scum have less motivation to pay close attention to the thread. Thus my suspicion.
Ehh...Not really. Town can afford to be more lackadaisical if you ask me. Scum are trying to play the cautious game and want to ensure what they say is usually secure.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: splitting hairs verbally is likewise suspect.
QFT. Thor is scum.
Thor665 wrote: "They aren't townie enough" That's not a case.
Thats worked for me a lot.

Player A acts like "xxxxx" when town and "zzzzz" when scum.
Player A is acting like "zzzzz".
Player A is scum.

Its meta and its fucking great.
Magua wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@Magua:
Not sure where I'm going to put my vote.
I'm debating with-in my head rather or not to vote Raivann, but if he town he just such an easy mislynch.
I mean even I think he's scum
, and
I'm useless in my reads almost all my games
except for three and one was with like 8 people left.
Do you see the discrepancy here?
I dont.
Thor665 wrote:I never had a vote on xvart - my slot did. Difference.
What do you think of Xvart?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Benmage wrote:Next someone will talk they’re way out of being tracked to a dead guy. FML.
Not likely since the two times we have seen it happen in joint games both players have been scum (ReaperCharlie in Supernatural and Maclock in Clash).
I've known this forever. I'm sure you'd not let it get past yourself....But I worry about the town VI's I want living.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Eddard Stark wrote:
Vote count 2.3

Raivann (2) Shadow1psc, Feysal
Bunnylover (2) Ghostlin, hasdgfas
Setael (3) Danakillsu, DrippingGoofball, LynchMePls
danakillsu (1) Kast
Ghostlin (1) xvart

Not voting (8) Zdenek, Twilight Sparkle, Bunnylover, Nexus, Setael, DTMaster, Locke Lamora, Thor665

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. No majority at deadline and there'll be no lynch.
Adjust all of these votes accordingly.

I am going to give Setael's slot the benefit of the doubt for today. Feel free to still nominate.
Benmage wrote: NEUTRAL
GreyICE
DTMaster
DrippingGoofball
xvart
LynchMePls
Zdenek

SCUM
Feysal
Kast

MORE SCUM
Nexus
Song of ice and fire
Thor665
Twilight Sparkle
Here is the list of people you may choose to lynch from and attack. There are still many scum left. You'd have to be a fool to think there's no scum in this list. Attack and find them.

No other lynches will be accepted for today.

The Hand speaks with the king's voice.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Cow

What do you think of the segment in my post 1016 where I differentiate what a town-VI looks like and what a scum looks like.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Feysal wrote: In addition, Brynden Tully seems to be a relatively obscure character, and if you had to pick three or four characters on the Stark side, I don't think he would make the cut. My conclusion is that there is only one main mafia faction, the Starks.
Lets not get crazy on the flavor. Bryden Tully is a badass if you ask me....But uhh yeah. I'm thinking one scum team.
Feysal wrote:Therefore,

Vote: Raivann
Bullet the Raivann case.
hasdgfas wrote:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:d the relative obscurity of Bryden Tully.
:?
Yeah...dudes BA. Escapes the Riverrun when the turn it over. Come on.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor
Where are you on your 9-32 pg read through?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote: I'll accept it as a scumtell on me - but only if you admit it's a scumtell on MoI first. Justify how it only works one way.
It is a scum-tell for you when you weigh in the fact that you've only been squabbling over this fluff rather than finishing your reading and focusing on some scum hunting. You're back and forth and semantic argument is to appear active. Without being active.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote: It's an arbitrary and undefined decision of where the level of towniness you decide they are worthy of exists.
Arbitrary, no. Subjective, yes. Effective. Indeed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:
Magua wrote:
@Feysal, Ghostlin, Bunnylover:
Do you think diddin was bussing Raivann through most of D1?
*raises hand*
Yet you're voting BL.....which btw is not an acceptable lynch for today. Adjust accordingly.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote: I dunno what Benmage's case is on me, so I can't really answer it.
I haven't made the case...yet…but geeeze dont sweat so much. Your scum is showing.
Nexus wrote:I've never really played with a hydra, so I'm gonna have to re read Sparkle again to see what I can get off of her.
Foreshadowing....don't outright attack scum partners, but keep them as secondary suspects...Classic.
Nexus wrote:Raivann hasn't really done much to convince me of his townieness. "I agree with Benmage" isn't really something which is helpful.
Nah this early into the game...thats fine. Plenty of time to develop reads.
Nexus wrote:I'd rather lynch Raivann, so
vote: Raivann
:!: :!: :!: :!: :mad: This is an unacceptable lynch for TODAY. Look elsewhere. We can reconsider it tomorrow. But for today he gets a pass. I've already said this. So either lynch me, or look into the many people I've listed for today. Otherwise this waste of fucking time is anti-town.
danakillsu wrote: @ Benmage
We gave you an ability (and I don't even know why we did that). We didn't tell you that you got to rule the town.
I, for one, am not going to let you choose who I can attack and lynch.
That is why you are a village idiot. A desired policy lynch. A hindrance to any team you are on. A giant sigh when viewed on a playerlist. I've given ample people for you to choose from. And I've said just for TODAY. Doing the opposite is only going to waste time. LYNCH ME if you dont like it. You are someone being voted, yet I have you on the not to be bothered with today side.

You aren't going to get anyone I've declared unlynchable today lynched anyways because most level-headed players out there will look elsewhere and be beneficial to this town. If you want to drag your feet and do nothing...go right ahead. You asked why I didn't ask you to switch your vote before. Its because you're
fucking worthless.
play is devoid of logic and bad.

So I am giving Setael 1 day to see what he can do.. Call me nice...there's other scum out there. Nominate Setael like I suggest and vote elsewhere. Don't be a fucking obstinate prick.
Locke Lamora wrote: As far as I can tell, the majority of the recent posts have been bickering with Magua/Magna/Benmage/TS over various points made against him. For this spectacular lack of scumhunting, combined with the fact that he's obviously more concerned with appearing as though he is doing something than he is with catching up with the game
Yep yep yep.
Thor665 wrote:In this game I am learning that apparently the only town thing to do is post nothing until you have read up.

Which is silly.
Wah wah wah..mock my critics. Nope. Not the only thing to do...but stall...stall..stall...do nothing...bicker...isn't town.
Locke Lamora wrote:you've spent far more time defending yourself than you have actively looking for scum?
Bingo.
Locke Lamora wrote:I'd rather you were familiar with more of the game and posted less right now than trading shots with the likes of Magna and Benmage - as, let's face it, you could do that all day
QFT
Locke Lamora wrote:and if we do, you can say 'oh, I haven't read it yet', which is not an excuse any player should have
QFT
LynchMePls wrote:Changing my vote due to the Hands' wishes.

Unvote
Vote: Feysal

@Benmage: Why exactly are Bunnylover and Mikujin bad lynches?
This is how one pleases the realm.

In 1016 I outline why I think BL is town VI rather than scum VI. I'm giving Setael one day leway to provide anything. Thats all. Its fine to nominate that slot if you feel very strong that they are scum. One day...when it is obvious there a many other scum out there...shouldn't be the end all move.
Thor665 wrote:Re: Me posting without reading all of thread yet - eh, I can see your point. But if I actively participate I don't get caught behind the rolling end point of "I read five pages, but everyone generated five pages, net gain zero" problem that I have when I've been in a larger game to read up on with limited reading time. In the past I would have just focused on reading, but having been caught by that before and being well aware the limited time I'd have for catch up reading I decided to try an alternate method. At the moment I'm liking parts of it and disliking parts of it - but I'm amazed how many strong players treat it as inherently scummy play when I really do not see that angle. I agree it's inherently 'hard to read' play - but no way I chose to handle it the length of my reading catch up would change that aspect in any way.
AtE Bullshit.
Thor665 wrote:@Benmage - how come lack of attack back at my responses to you? I get lonely and confused when that happens.
What oh so precious statements did I fail to comment on?

I wish I had more votes for today. But I don’t. I am attacking Sparkle a lead wagon on my #1 scum suspect. Sounds good to me.

Also I was waiting for that comment…that I just called AtE Bullshit…. See Thor. I know you can, if you want to catch-up be able to. I also KNOW…as in Zach’s recent game that you find a strong scum tactic is delaying catching up in thread so you can coast longer. You did it there. You’re doing it here. You’re scum. You’re “5 pages read..5 pages made..net 0..” wahmbulance move is bullshit. The last few pages of length is bickering with you. I’ve had to read..and I find value in reading say half…posting my thoughts…and staying concurrent on the thread so eventually my catchup read through and concurrent thoughts mesh. But I’m mainly skimming the new material..or barely commenting on it…as I don’t yet have a grasp on things. Not making that my sole focal point.

You die. Tomorrow..Today… We will see.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote:I still believe Raivann jumped on any town (or who scum would have believed to be town) player, but chose the opposing, easy lynch wagon to save himself. When you're town, you will still do this, but you'll usually address it appropriately, not in the way Raivann did.
Shadow
I'm giving Raivann a pass..Even if its just for today. Please don't fight me on this. It'll only waste time with fluff.

Thor or Sparkle are good alternatives if you ask me...but I gave plenty to attack for today.

**Please change your vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote:So, what you're saying is if we get Raivann to a lynch, you'll govern it and we will have to change our mind?

If you clarify this I will probably listen to you. For today.
I'll govern it yes. If you can't wait 1 day to lynch Raivann...and actually want me to use my govern ability on some shit like that...Than now would be the right time for you to claim scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:The secondary sweep seems more normal for you - what happened the first time through?
I dont even know what to make of this post...What did I fail to respond to that you wanted me to...

**Use quotes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote: Ben - ...zzz...
After this I went to bed.
Thor665 wrote:Thor - U R ugly, here's post rebuttal.
This is whats sooo important :roll:
Thor665 wrote: :neutral: Eh...if I wasn't giving opinions on players at all I'd agree with that. However note that the heart of the semantics debate came from MoI because I started calling players town. Even you have accused me of chainsawing. If you guys are getting these reads off me clearly I'm not being shy with the opinions I do have. I'll admit I don't have opinions on everyone, nor that I have been a shining beacon of catching up, but I've hardly been attempting to be a wallflower and that's what that tell is based around - derpy doo to you too, Benmage.
The tell is you giving opinions rather than catching up.

Phewwww glad we covered that!(internetsarcasmishardtoread)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:One does not often see you bother pulling back on/ignoring someone you list as one of only three possible lynches for a day. Especially when they're calling you out for poor logic.
I dont always see a reason to waste time with idiots or idiotic logic. I want(ed) Twilight today. You can circle talk yourself into a grave tomorrow...although it seems your digging it so quickly it might end up being today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote:Why do you want Twilight, though?

You're throwing out all these demands but not backing them up.
Let me first ask you this.

Who are your top 3 TOWN people in this game?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote:Why don't you answer my question first? Something to hide?

I also said earlier I didn't do town lists. I'll indulge you this once.

Hascow
Myself
Leaning towards Locke and DGB as well.

You're up there too.
:P You cant list yourself...But whatever we'll put me in there instead.

I'm surprised you didn't list Magua.

The reason I asked, is because if many of your town reads feel strongly against someone, they may be worth taking a second look at.

I thought my reasoning against Sparkle were relatively obvious...if reading/following was maintained.
Btw Magua also listed reasoning for her vote, which more or less coincides with most of the anti Sparkle sentiment.

Let me rebullet off the top of my head for you.

First and foremost when you're dealing with a Hydra that consists of Sotty, hito, and Mina you aren't going to get them scumslipping much. So you really need to pay extra attention and focus in on certain nuances.

**1. As Magua and MoI and I have said they aren't nearly the full frontal town force you'd expect from this three-headed monster.
2. They being experienced...Plagiarized my sentiments on the governor...its weak..no strong stance needed on this...despite placing a town read on me they never raised me.
3. Minor bickering with MoI on fluff regarding me did appear like undermining as MoI suggested.
4. Way to much non-confrontational coastage.
**5. Ding Ding Ding. In 1016 I illustrate how scum reacted to Zor's claim. You can reference diddin's reaction and match it up nicely with Sparkles.

This is just off my head. If I feet the need to do a PBPA I will... We'll see... I have many possible schemes going on. If Thor manages to find the rope before Sparkle...thats fine for me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote:The interesting part about that is that if more people were like me, I wouldn't be worthless at all, assuming I am now.
Yes if your logic was sound we wouldn't be here...
danakillsu wrote:If everyone wanted to lynch someone that you didn't want them to, then sure, you could stop them the first time. But if we still wanted to lynch someone else you didn't want us to, we could do it.
Yes If aliens landed I couldn't stop it...Seriously this is nonsensical...I wouldn't stop a mass majority..because it would have to include intelligent people like Magua and MoI...this won't happen. And yes I could waste the 1 gov shot on 1 person..and you guys could lynch someone else...That seems like a totally town move...rather than attacking the people I've listed. Which btw only precludes VI's and who most people think are town. I'll yield there's a good amount of controversey surrounding Raivann...and Setael I am being gracious with because he replaced in and is still busy until tomorrow. BUT NEWS FLASH...there has to be more scum out there. So go find them. AND FOR TODAY ONLY!!! Ignore these people.. AGAIN.. for today only. Jesus. I'm not saying never lynch them. I'm saying trust my reads for one day. Am I a decent player? Give me one day..."Oh no!!! One day to too much to ask..lets waste the 1 shot gov ability.." Are you fucking kidding me. I am s.p.e.l.l.i.n.g. out how to act town here. There's no reason not to follow this really not that extreme request.
danakillsu wrote: I'm here to help anyone who DOESN'T agree with you to lynch actual scum.
Which is why your vote will end up sitting in isolation. And not be a use for the town...man do I wish town would use their votes for the town..but I gues thats asking too much. And thats the best case scenario right there. That your vote sits uselessly. The worst case is me wasting the gov-shot. Thank god there's 0% chance of that happening.
danakillsu wrote:And I plan to do that by proving that the person I'm voting (Mikujin's replacement) is the real scum here. I will never, in my entire time on this site, when I am town, allow anyone to separate me from my reads
Its not about knowing scum. its about convincing others they're scum. And guess what there's more than 1 scum left. So all I am is asking you to not tunnel TODAY...and wait to revote this person tomorrow. Geeeze...its so fucking simple.

danakillsu wrote:Also, don't try to make this about you. Disagreeing with you and telling you that you don't run the town does not equate to calling you scum. I'm not going to try to lynch you unless you try to save a scummy player with your ability.
Do you ever think about the next move? Like in chess...planning several moves ahead? If I were force to govern Setael that would be in your book governing someone you think is scummy. So skip x, and y...and goto Z. Vote me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Benmage »

If for today you can't look at these 10 people and find scum/scummy people...You fucking suck. If you think wasting my gov shot today on idiocy will prove anything...You fucking suck. If you're scum...shaking...and in opposition...I forgive you.
GreyICE
DTMaster
DrippingGoofball
xvart
LynchMePls
Zdenek
Feysal
Kast
Nexus
Song of ice and fire
Thor665
Twilight Sparkle

So there's Raivann who if doesn't do much will probably be a popular target tomorrow..Or Seteal(no need to repeat)....Then a plethora of VI's who I gave reasoning why I find them town.

Does anyone really not think these people are town...more town than the ones I listed as scum??:
Locke
Myself
Magua
Cow
MoI

So stop bitching... I'm giving the town direction for the day. And its working. There's plenty of suspicious people to focus on for today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Benmage »

I told Dana not to be an obstinate prick...which I guess is the samething...so sorry Dana.

As for the otherthing I said not being able to find scum in the 10 I listed as well as desiring I waste my gov shot instead of simply waiting till tomorrow ...then yes you suck...sorry if saying fuck makes it sound to harsh. I will try and tone it down some.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Zdenek wrote: Benmage, what is your read of Ghostlin?
Town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Im just saying...it could be more productive in a different place. I have a town read on you. And so I'm trying to implore town to use their votes as most advantageous as possible.

If you choose to disagree we will leave it at that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Setael wrote: On top of that, posts 806 and 808 look like you anticipated zoraster flipping town/not scum and were hoping for town points for your scorn of his wagon.
I like this point.
Setael wrote: Feysal's post 538 looks sketchy after diddin's flip with the "And from diddin" stuck in there.
Feysal wrote:Like so many others, I'm getting a scummy feel from zoraster. And from diddin. Raivann looks worse to me than either of them though. He posted some scum reads early on, but instead of keeping his vote on one of them, he voted Song of Ice and Fire, who had only posted once, less than a day earlier. There was no rhyme or reason to that vote, and what is worse, Raivann has since then tried to justify that vote and kept it there. Also, the way he replied twice to the same post, one hour part, looks simply weird. He first dares me to vote Song, then appears to mock the way I reported what I was up to.
I can definitely see a scum buddy wanting to cover his bases by giving that little honorable mention (while staying off the wagon) where it looked at the time like diddin could have ended up as the D1 lynch.
This point is very good. Its naming your partner scum while voting someone else. If your partner looks like a viable lynch it makes for an easy bussing. Classic scum tactic.

Also Set, for today it is nominate, nor raise. For example:

unnominate nominate Thor
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

BL
if you agree about my point on the reaction regarding Zors claim....why aren't you voting Sparkle?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cow, you're killing me. Your vote can be better placed...for today.....lets roll buddy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cow

Point at your top 3 scum suspects.

Then point at your top 3 town reads.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:Am coming around to Thor-as-town. His repeated "I haven't read the thread, nyeah nyeah," is annoyingly antitown, but just seems like one of those "Duh" things where I can't imagine Thor-as-scum saying to themselves, "I know! I'll claim I haven't read the thread, and then I'll start mocking everyone who calls me on it! Being a pest in a game where I know there's another killing faction that could shoot me seems like a great move!"
He seemed to get pretty quite after I linked his delayed reading to a KNOWN scum tactic of his.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:He seemed to get pretty quite after I linked his delayed reading to a KNOWN scum tactic of his.
Link to this game, please.
I thought I said it is from Zachs mountainous game which just recently ended. In the LG themed section..you can scroll down to find it. But the highlighted part is here:

His first post into the game:
Thor665 wrote:Greetings all,

As noted above I (and my awesome beard) are replacing Nikanor (whose beard is, at best, acceptable). When I replace in I read the thread and will post up vague walls of commentary text. This I feel is helpful as it will 1. help establish your attitude towards me as a player and 2. will possibly remind you of something interesting that already happened.

I do promise you that this slot will never again need replacement. I'll also promise superior scumhuntng, but find that's harder to ensure. I seem to average about 7-10 pages each catching up session, so probably will manage to be caught up by the weekend sometime.

Special greetings to everyone I've played with before.
Post time: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Meanwhile, his first post in his scum daychat QT is:

"I'm going to start up my usual replace in methodology in thread. Probably I can use that to lurk through a fair chunk of the rest of the day and my brief glance made it appear you're not in any immediate danger of a lynch (which is very good)."
Post time: 11-10-2010 01:24 PM ET (US)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Come now. No 2 games are going to match identically. He finds value in delaying a read through. Because it gives him an excuse to coast. This case isn't the exact same. But here he concentrates on nothing...That he can excuse later when he finally does catch-up.

In both scenarios he benefits from the delay.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'd like a Setael lynch. Why are we abandoning this ship?
We are delaying that possibility for a day. Get with the program.

In the meantime. Bullet why you are for a Setael lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

:roll: ...dana reread the context of that post again.

But if you are curious. I have theorized that scum would have daychat. 1 scum team..day chat...seems cool.

MODs
Have either of you ever Modded a game where scum had daychat?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #118) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Dana

Can you bullet or restate the Miku/Setael lynch again please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #119) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:Come now. No 2 games are going to match identically. He finds value in delaying a read through. Because it gives him an excuse to coast. This case isn't the exact same. But here he concentrates on nothing...That he can excuse later when he finally does catch-up.

In both scenarios he benefits from the delay.
But in the first scenario he didn't delay. Despite his comment in the scum QT, he did not lurk anywhere near the start of the game. And his "lol I'm not going to reread" already has him halfway to being the lynch, which is the antithesis of what scum would be wanting in this situation.

I didn't read the Zach mountainous game, but I ISO'ed Thor in it, and I am not seeing similarities in playstyle. I don't really want to argue this with you, but I do want to get my opinion out there on the matter. That's it.
Thats fine. I appreciate it. I myself prefer Twilight as well. I do think Thors play has been scummy. Yes...the negative attention his way seems to have finally shut him up. I would be surprised if he posts much more without finishing his read.

Thor hasn't claimed he wont read here.. He's just dragged his feet with it. And my only point is scumThor finds that a tactic. Whether he employs it or not. he recognizes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #120) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Bunnylover wrote:This was from the mod
The Envoy will immediately lose their vote for the day. They will also lose any of their abilities until the beginning of Day 3, including the ability to speak in QT, if they have it.
If scum had daychat, then it would make more sense to have the person nominated to regain their abilities at the beginning of the night phase on Day 3. Otherwise they can just discuss everything before their power is gone which kinda defeats the purpose of making scum lose their QT.
Ehh that just means they, if scum, wouldn't be able to help advise their scum team direction during the night. Like who to NK. Who to attack. Plan things...etc etc. As well as obviously loose any PR they had.

I suppose also if we hit envoy majority early...that person would lose their vote today. Not too important. Nor likely to happen...Plus as someone I'm blanking mentioned about it interfering with VCA...that won't happen.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes DTM I was surprised by your ghost vote... can you restate or bullet your dislike of him/a case.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Benmage »

DTMaster wrote:I said if the Earlier posts are like the Post by Post analysis then Ill change from
a scum to a town read. I have yet to read them.
Your most recent comments about ghost didn't seem like you viewed him as scummy...where are you in your read thru?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Setael wrote: I can see your reasoning, but I think you're going about it the wrong way. We should definitely be shining a spotlight on the players on that list (especially since Feysal and Nexus are on it), as most of them received very little to no pressure D1, but it's not a reason to give anyone a free pass for the entire day. If someone thinks I'm scummy, I want to hear why. As long as they're also considering those on that list and not tunneling, it'll provide better info for tomorrow (and be less annoying for me) if I'm not totally ignored today. Based on you telling DGB and Dana to provide reasons for wanting me lynched, I think you agree.
Attack anyone you want...but only those listed are up for lynching.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote:Oh wow. Looks like I skim-failed. It gets so hard to read when you quote a bunch in the same post like that.
Does this reference post 1140:
Benmage wrote:
Dana

Can you bullet or restate the Miku/Setael lynch again please.
Thats the whole post...and I bolded your name so if all your doing is skimming for things relating to you, you shouldnt miss it....
danakillsu wrote:Mikujin/Setael case:
After four posts, he has not ended up voting or raising
He rvs votes in his first post...and raises himself..are you referring to where he unraises and unvotes?
danakillsu wrote:and has only contributed the way he sees players acting and whether he likes it, which has nothing to do with scumhunting.
Its commentary based on his opinion…doesn’t everyone do this?
danakillsu wrote: After six posts, he has done nothing else except defend his lack of vote. He has not scumhunted, but says he wants to save his vote until he has scumhunted, essentially.
He stated no one has stood out to him, and defends that stance… Nothing wrong in my opinion with waiting to have a better grasp on the game. In fact him defending this stance is a town tell if you ask me, because I would envision scum not trying to make waves and placing a vote.
Comments like this read town to me:
Mikujin wrote: Once again, if you think you're going to bully me into doing what you want, you can think again. I've got a spine, and a head on my shoulders. I'll vote when I'm confident in the one I'm making.
danakillsu wrote:ISO 7: Says DGB seems asinine, insane, and silly, but votes her for that, as if it's a scumtell. He says he doesn't think DGB is actually as unintelligent as she is acting, but calls her unintelligent 3 different ways, so that's bs.
Actually he says hes told DGB is better than what he is seeing from her. But he believes shes playing ridiculous.. Her demands from cow were absurd. And I could easily see someone attack DGB for her position.
danakillsu wrote: OVERALL:
He really does two things in the entire game.
1) Refuse to actually scumhunt or do much logical debate.
2) Attack one person who is actually putting pressure on someone and attempting to scumhunt. DGB's actions as much as confirmed to all of us that hascow was town, which is something we definitely needed.
1) I dont think not having a grasp on the game equates to refusing to scum-hunt.
2) DGB was scumhunting? DGB was trying to get cow to break his post restriction. I was getting fucking annoyed as hell with DGB and wanted her to shutup. She was illogical as fuck. If you read some of what I wrote I kept trying to illustrate how illogical she was behaving. She did NOTHING to help confirm or not confirm cows alignment to us.

Conclusion: I am nowhere near sold that Miku is scum. Infact reading him in iso myself gives me a better town read than I initially had. I think I was disliking him for his lack of activity…but relooking it appears as if that truly was real life. Compounded with what Setael has to offer…I am quite happy looking elsewhere for scum.

Dana, what do you think of what Setael has offered?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote:I was referencing the post that I skim-failed. The one where you were talking about Thor.
Ah gotchya, K.
danakillsu wrote:No, not everyone does it that way.
Most dont at any point in the game give personal feeling, or comments on others? Regardless..Hows this scummy?
danakillsu wrote:A scum player wants to not make waves, yes, and he accomplishes this by not voting.
But this had the reverse effect..And he could've rectified the situation...by voting...Rather he sticks to his guns...A Town-tell in my book.

Anyways. Your case as convincing as it may be for you...wasn't at all for me...infact the suspicious I did have regarding that slot were alleviated some with the second, closer review.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:
danakillsu wrote:A scum player wants to not make waves, yes, and he accomplishes this by not voting.
But this had the reverse effect..And he could've rectified the situation...by voting...Rather he sticks to his guns...A Town-tell in my book.
Yet you do not believe this to be the case with Thor?
Correct.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cow

Vote Sparkle then please. He is among the acceptable lynches...Your not seriously gonna try and be as stubborn as dana on this...surely you can see some of the benefit of what I am doing.

Tomorrow will be a different day.

Today...make better use of that vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

I was only matching the times for ya. Showing that he found it a tactic to be slow to read when scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Cow

Vote Sparkle then please. He is among the acceptable lynches...Your not seriously gonna try and be as stubborn as dana on this...surely you can see some of the benefit of what I am doing.

Tomorrow will be a different day.

Today...make better use of that vote.
*points at Benmage*
*pretends to drum*

*points at self*
*changes fake drumming rhythm*
Great you beat to your own drum got it.

1) You find it logical to have me use my gov shot on BL today stopping you from lynching him anyways...instead of just waiting till tomorrow?
1a) Most people wont follow this logical fallacy and therefore your vote will sit idly and not be a benefit to the town.
2) You feel so strongly about position 1, that you can't bend the knee enough to help the town with direction to attack your 2nd strongest scum read...?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote:@ Benmage
Did you reply to my request that you give your read on me in simple terms?
Oh, no I dont think so.. I've had you town tho since I gave my list on the playerbase.

It remains the same. The whole time I've been calling you town and trying to implore you to use your town vote in a more beneficial way for the town.

...lol...it should've been relatively obvious.

My basis for why you are town stems from post 1016.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

See how nice it is working together. :mrgreen: :twisted:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #132) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Benmage »

:roll:

DGB see if you can actually do less this game.

I'll address that AtE wall later tonight when I get outta work....it was fun being sick.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #133) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Boys...when several females from work invite you out...you go out.

I'm going drinking(fuck the fact im on antibiotics). So gimmie 24 hours to set shit straight.

(
MODs
was it aCoK that I picked up this hot bartender and was asked how hot???...anyways I'll let ya know how it goes)

Mod~ Yep that was ACOK, good luck
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #134) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

xvart wrote:
Benmage, 1080 wrote: :!: :!: :!: :!: :mad: This is an unacceptable lynch for TODAY. Look elsewhere. We can reconsider it tomorrow. But for today he gets a pass. I've already said this. So either lynch me, or look into the many people I've listed for today. Otherwise this waste of fucking time is anti-town.
This is just nonsense to me. Any lynch that can be "reconsidered tomorrow" is not a "waste of fucking time" today. Nobody gets a pass.
Benmage, 1083 wrote:I'll govern it yes. If you can't wait 1 day to lynch Raivann...and actually want me to use my govern ability on some shit like that...Than now would be the right time for you to claim scum.
Why would you govern someone that you would be open to lynching one day later?
-They do if I say they do.

-Because I have a town read on them..and am allowing them some allotted time to show enough others that they are town.

--Remind me to come backt o xvart..and post 1186.
Shadow1psc wrote:Sorry, but this all stems from 'Raivann still looks bad', and I think needs much more pressure without hiding behind an equal/opposing lynch like day 1.
So pressure him... I never said don't pressure anyone...He simply won't hang today.

-1193…one big appeal.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:But I will be honest and say that I can see why we're drawing some heat. Yes, we've been scattered and slow to move votes, we didn't particularly attack any of the flipped scum, we haven't been a protown driving force, and we've been struggling to catch up for most of the game. And sorry, hito, but I actually see Magna's point on Shadow, because I don't agree with the psychology of newb!scum being MORE likely to be controversial than newb!town.
So dont be mad when you hang.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:It is fucking unfair to penalize them because my name is in the sig, under the logic that three non-VIs > two > one.
The level of play from this slot is unsatisfactory from any single one of you let alone any sort of combo of the 3.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: Part of this is time constraints, and part of this is because the three of us are too similar.
The three of you are too similar?? How does that equate to the following?:
Twilight Sparkle wrote: As a result, we've been a bit scattered in our suspicions on D1. I'll write, "Let's vote Kast, because his first post is scummy fluff!" in the QT, and Sotty will say, "What do you mean? I totally agree with him on the Hand and policy lynches, so he's my BFF." And then we all go, "Oh, shit, I can't vote until you agree with me," and then things stagnate, because we're all so behind that we don't have a full picture of the game, and no one is confident enough in a read to push it. And by the time we can decide on a compromise vote, the conversation has moved on.
Furthermore this just reads as hydra excusing.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:That said, scum can also use being a hydra as an excuse to fence-sit. We should not be given a free pass, because it's our responsibility to pull our slot's weight. But sadly, this is the reality of a hydra composed of three slow and deliberate players who are struggling to catch up. All we can do is try to be more cohesive from now on, so that you aren't forced to lynch us eventually for being unreadable.
Well atleast it looks like you'll understand why you die.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: All of us are frustrated that we don't have the time and energy to play this game at our top level--which was the whole reason we're hydra-ing in the first place.
For everyone being time-strapped...All the heads trying to agree in a QT and then act seems like the most illogical move ever...No one foresaw huge delays in posting? :eek:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:I'm actually wavering on Raivann, not just because of his interactions with diddin but because he's been showing the occasional genuine stab at scumhunting--
if this isn't multiscum, then he's unusually competent
Ooooo someones been playing to many games with benmage.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: How was my stance not strong? I think governor is a bad role, and it's probably best used by trashing it. As Hand, I would hold on to it because people wanted it to "get reads", but my inclination is that I would never use it.

We didn't give you hand despite the town read. This is because we were worried you were going to try to be a bad-ass hero with it (see ISO 30) by doing shit like - well, like you're doing. (Even if all of the scum are on your "to lynch" list, it's still not a good idea to decree that some people are vote-immune.)
-Trashing it...bad.
-So I named all the scum, and call town immune..and that has a negative effect on the game?? :?: :?:
--Most illogical thing I've ever heard...moreover I must've said 100 times that it’s a TODAY thing.
---Who is specifically not on my list that you would've liked to see there?
Twilight Sparkle wrote:
4. Way to much non-confrontational coastage.
At least in my personal case, my biggest scumread was ASOIAF, and she flaked from the game. True point I should've had more than one scumspect.
Truth is about half of the names just ran together in my head until I actually sat down and ISO'd every goddamn one.
Yeah way to attack someone in their first game. Talk about the very essence of being non-confrontational. In nonmafia terms she probably has no clue which her left and right hand are.

-Yeah..a one team scumteam really needs to work to find flaws in others plays seeing as they know who scum is.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:
**5. Ding Ding Ding. In 1016 I illustrate how scum reacted to Zor's claim. You can reference diddin's reaction and match it up nicely with Sparkles.
dindin posted words and was scum.
Benmage, you're posting words as well. You're scum.

I see no reason to pussyfoot around voting for people who are obviously fakeclaiming.
This analogy makes no sense.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: (that's the problem)
I'd be worried if I was scum against me too.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:zorasters fakeclaim is bad enough that both town
and scum
can vote him with impunity.
Wouldn't you just love that to be true.

Twilight Sparkle wrote:she shouldn't have found Benmage to be townie and raise-worthy.
Not necessarily true. She could've been raising me for the boldness of my posts..You can't flat out say she had no reason....Point is you don't know the reason.
xvart wrote:And the stuff about the reaction to a fake claim is weak because you are generalizing behavior to simple binary behavior.
So far Chess has flipped town. And Diddin scum. I wouldn't try and put-down my commentary so easily.
Anyone hear tree's being chainsawed?

LynchMePls wrote:I have to agree with this sentiment. Also I don't understand why Mina's large wall of "oh woe is me" means they are town.
QFT
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #135) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

DAAAAMn dis shit be getting dense. :D .. I got a couple pgs to work through.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #136) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
MoI wrote:What Pro-Town reason do you have for asking, other than to make sure you aren’t on the chopping block? Keeping the possibility of further shots obscure helps Town as it withholds information from scum.
The this you were asking, of course, had to do with whether Cow had further Day Vig shots.
I have a very obvious town answer for this.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: especially less experienced scum who don’t have a meta repository to fall back on like other
‘outrageous’
players.
Huh?
LynchMePls wrote:*Points to the top of his post*
I'll look back into this.
danakillsu wrote:
Why did you unvote here?
Because I think that Benmage is probably town, and if he's a PR, then he knows what he's doing.
Actually, answering that question made me realize that he probably wouldn't have a problem with:
unnominate nominate: Setael

vote: Bunnylover
DANA!!

I have no issue with the Setael Nom. But shit you might as well go back to voting him, because you went from one person I said not to vote.. to another person I said not to vote... yeesh :P
Shadow1psc wrote:Point being, there's nothing to indicate he's PR, and my question on your post I just quoted. What does him being PR have to do with anything when there's no such inclination or claim, let alone a clear on himself.
Actually I did quasi-claim something...Didn't I?
Ghostlin wrote:
DGB
, I've read you in ISO and played with you. You're better than this. Play harder.
INDEED.

Seriously DGB. I got another early town read. No need to fall of the map and be utterly useless... And if you choose to...atleast just vote what I vote.
Shadow1psc wrote:If DGB is scum, does that retroactively make us feel better about DTM?
Don't we already feel good about DTM?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #137) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zdenek wrote:Regarding Twilight Sparkle suggesting that LL is a serial killer: My knowledge of site meta isn't good enough, so I'd like to ask others (and especially Twilight Sparkle) about this: what do you think are the chances that the mods would put a serial killer in the game and a lyncher who's goal is to lynch the SK?
Woah I looked up for what TS was saying..and read this too.

Yeah LL aint SK.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #138) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Raivann the Petyr Balish thing was a lie.

LL is the Mountain that Moves.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #139) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: No, because I’m not going to let your post disappear into the depths of a Large Theme thread while we waited on your erstwhile companions. You three are a single slot – I’m not obligated to not address what I see as inconsistencies or play made by one with potential scum motivation just because you are ‘deferring’ your read to the others.

Maclock and VP made quite a bit of hay in Clash by using the dividing up their interactions and using alternating views to distance from bad positions. They were scum, for the record.
bababaBURN.
LynchMePls wrote: While I certainly sympathize with the TS wagon, why is it so much better than Feysal?
More votes?
Twilight Sparkle wrote:As of right now I have a strong town read on you for your reactions post Has' kill and your pressure on Magua among other things. I also can understand your vote on us. Basically your tone feels much more genuine these days I am comfortable with you, even if you're not with us.
~Sotty
Yeah..lets go back to my no lynch no NK theory...We can all tie.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:I have to go and cook some supper but I plan to be back later and finish my ISOs.
~Sotty
Wait what.... Thats it? But I thought:
Twilight Sparkle wrote: I have just finished catching up! I'm up to date for the first time in over two weeks.
!?!?!? You have no notes... nothing...to share with us after catching up from 2 weeks of being behind...Just this koombai song with MoI....Sotty you gotta be F-ing kidding me....Just walk over and hand me the rope now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #140) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Feysal wrote: I first noticed him replying twice to a post of mine in quick succession, and he seemed to inexplicably find it scummy the second time, but not the first.
That would be more of a town play to me. Whimsical play that only cares about the here and now...not worried about what they said in the past that might implicate them. Scum are more likely to go: "I said A, B, and C....I should keep things straight"
Feysal wrote: you're not a better scumhunter than the rest of the town combined.
Of course I am. There's scum in our town. But not in me. Hence I am a more reliable source.
Feysal wrote:You don't get to dictate who we're allowed to suspect and vote, or where we're allowed to hunt for scum.
I said suspect and attack anyone. But those allowed to be voted are listed.
Feysal wrote:
Benmage #1080 wrote:Don't be a fucking obstinate prick.
Same to you. Do you even realize that by telling people what to do you're diminishing the information we could gain from their actions? If everyone nominated Setael because you told them to, analyzing that wagon would be worthless.
That would never happen...But even if it did...(in lynching terms) the scum would be all caught much faster.
Feysal wrote: I invite you to find fault with that if you can.
I'm pretty sure he just did. Your reasoning did nothing to lessen it.
Feysal wrote: I'm somewhat annoyed by what Benmage is doing. He has barely explained any of his reads, and instead of making cases on people, he keeps asking others to present them. Case in point, I have no idea why I am on his scum list.
Because you didn't make the town list?

Lol I listed all the players in how I saw them from scum to town...I'd love you to do the same...ONLY I WANT CASES AND DETAILED EXPLAINING ON EACH PERSON....lol...see?
Magua wrote:
because it is easy for scum to direct the policy lynch onto a town-VI instead.
Which is why you PL them all.

I'm still to far back..and unfortunately, can't sit and catchup. I guess I know what todo tomorrow.

(
MODS
it was an okk night..nothing special.. I musta jinx'd it by going out with expectations.)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #141) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Benmage »

MoI
the huh was a joke referencing myself. I want to relook at xvart given some free time...still a few pages back so that takes priority.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Feysal wrote: Since DGB is on Benmage's list of acceptable lynches, this might even have a chance of succeeding. My case on DGB follows.
I thought you were an antagonist to my "acceptable lynches"
Feysal wrote: Her suspicion of Locke looks like pure OMGUS without actually committing to a vote.
You think DGB is going to
get caught
ever think of committing an OMGUS-tell as scum???
Feysal wrote: DGB has done barely any scumhunting on the first day, and none on this second. She's had three posts over the last three days. Over those same days, in another game, she has posted three pages of aggressive scumhunting. The contrast to here could not be more obvious. She has taken to lurking.
Yeah her game has been shitty here.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: Starts day two by voting for us. Really it is a pretty easy vote for him. He's right, we haven't done anything but what about Kast, Nexus, LMP (at this point, he has picked up since), Zdenek, Setael (ditto LMP), Thor or DTMaster? I'm not seeing the legit scum hunting that is present with MoI, it's opportunistic.
Deflection?
Twilight Sparkle wrote:We think Thor has a very large chance of flipping scum, we think Raivann has a fairly large chance of flipping scum, and a scumflip on one virtually confirms the other as town. There's no contradiction here.
**Why is one flipping scum confirming the other town?
Twilight Sparkle wrote:Nice selective name plucking. Explain why we shouldn't be held to the same standards as Kast, Thor, DTMaster, LMP?
Because Sotty, you are better than those players. And we are pressuring Thor, but alas have 1 vote and 1 lynch.

LynchMePls wrote:Fuck it.

STARKS DIDN'T KILL CHESSKID, I DID. Discuss.
IDIOT CLAIM. You were under 0 pressure.

Why would you ever kill a player softclaiming Twyin Lannister???

Bunnylover wrote: @Everyone else: Should we assume now that their is two scum teams, and one of the teams where blocked?
Not necessarily.

***I wouldn't mind a redirector claiming at this point if they redirected Someone to diddin that could catch us a scum.

A RB might also have blocked the kill.

There's also the possibility of an SK.

AND OVERKILLL NOOBS. Chess softclaimed Twyin Lannister. Scum would want him dead.

MODS
WOULD OVERKILL SHOW IN SCENE FLAVOR?? OR SHOW AT ALL?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #143) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Also of course, TS could've tried being smart and attempted to kill me. (i.e. Doc worked)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #144) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Looking at the player list DTM and Kast really need to pick-up their contributions to the thread.
Kast has been V/LA..and could very well be scum. I got a sense of an IDI from him for second..that felt similar to IDI’s brief interaction with me from aCoK.
Feysal wrote: and the town should have questioned how he kept surviving night after night. The town lost.
Thats a town failure for not questioning why someone so town never got NK'd.
Feysal wrote: or by calling it anti-town to suspect people not on Benmage's list.
!!!! It isn’t antitown not to suspect people not on my list. It is anti-town to push their lynch TODAY.
Raivann wrote:MoI - Whateves y'all bussed the hell out of me in aCoK. Good job that game btw._
:roll: ...helpmehelpyou.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #145) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Im at the Zed case from TS.... i dont wanna read it :cry: :cry:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #146) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote: Multiple town aligned vig kills is ABSOLUTELY plausible. So missing Stark kill does NOT mean that there is more than 1 team. And you Mina should definitely know better..
Multiple town Night Vig's and a Day vig.. No....Just no. The mods are gonna want to be creative.

SK, maybe. Redirect maybe. 2 scums....I guess a maybe.
LynchMePls wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@LMP: Why the fuck did you claim.
1) I think my information is relevant to the town. I didn't want to claim it straight away because I wanted to gauge reactions. This is why I specifically probed Feysal on the subject, and why I wanted HIS answer, and not others. I wanted to understand why he was so certain that the Stark kill was Chesskid since I knew it wasn't. I wouldn't want to die without the information out there.
2) The information is relevant because if there is a town RB out there, they should probably take a special look at whoever they blocked last night, there is a good chance it was scum. If there is a town Doc out there, they should probably feel that their protected target is less likely scum (granted they probably already thought this to target them, but solidifying the read can't hurt).
3) Certain people couldn't just let my questions go and realize that they must have SOME basis, they had to keep digging at it. Since I wanted to claim it today anyways, I felt the timing was about right.
Or you just allowed scum to keep you down all game....Which.. is meh, keeps em off me.

Or you have a town doc protecting a scum now thinking he’s town while the RB blocked the kill.
Or a town RB blocking a townie, now thinking he’s scum because the doc blocked the kill.
And or a town JK has no clue which he might’ve done.

Feysal wrote:Finally, how do you expect anyone to pressure Raivann effectively without being allowed to vote or wagon him? Because you are giving him a pass, he can coast through today doing nothing, knowing that you won't allow him to be lynched. You're making no sense with that stance.
If I was a townie who had immunity I’d be taking advantage of it. His lack of presence today may well both damn him and make his lynch much less disputed tomorrow.
Feysal wrote:
Benmage [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2850085#p2850085]#1294[/url] wrote:-So I named all the scum, and call town immune... and that has a negative effect on the game?
That is just insufferably arrogant of you to think you've named all the scum, and that you could not be wrong about any of your town reads. I bet that there is at least one scum among them. What you're doing had better be a today only thing.
I didn’t actually say that. I was posing a scenario response to TS’s comment:
Twilight Sparkle wrote: (Even if all of the scum are on your "to lynch" list, it's still not a good idea to decree that some people are vote-immune.)
LynchMePls wrote: b)As evidenced from ACOK, and as I've seen in multiple other large games, if the town doesn't clean up the idiot players, the scum sure as hell won't do it for them. The town will LOSE when these players are left to make the end game decisions. So even if he wasn't scum, he was anti-town and needed to go.
c) He soft claimed a character who was previously the hand (ie Tywin or Tyrion). Both of those roles have a higher than average likelihood of being PR, yet a PR wouldn't blatantly claim like that. Therefore his claim looked to me like he was setting up a Tywin/Tyrion fake claim. The only other possibility is that he was a VT fishing to draw the NK, but in that case it mitigates the damage my shot could do. There is more to this that I choose not to explain at this time. When it becomes relevant, I will happily extend this point further.
d)There was explicit approval of the shot from multiple of my town reads (Benmage and MOI off the top of my head).
This is true.
LynchMePls wrote: As for explaining my reasoning for kill CK, as stated above I'm frankly stunned anyone would need an explanation.
Ehh the Twyin softclaim could give serious pause.
xvart wrote:
Benmage, 1294 wrote:-Because I have a town read on them..and am allowing them some allotted time to show enough others that they are town.
So now you want to convince others of your town read whereas before you said it was okay to lynch tomorrow?
Of course I want those who I believe to be town realized by others.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #147) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm pretty disappointed and further convinced that Thor is scum.

In 8 days he's read what, 10 pgs? And provides minimal content. Considering the effort he put into bickering and self-defending himself, similar, equivalent effort put into catching up should've yielded further progression and more insight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #148) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, Benmage. I know Benmage is town because the mod said so.
Thats actually true too.
DrippingGoofball wrote:The mod never told me that Setael is town.
They told me. So vote elsewhere.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #149) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:Go ahead, squint, you'll either see stuff or get a headache.
Over committed? Why replace into a game if you're in too many?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #150) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Because I'm not joking about the mod telling me sekrits.
Faraday is my personal fan clubs #2 Fan. Beat out only by my #1 fan Seacore. You can definitely trust me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #151) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hmm that doesn't sound correct. Why didn't you from the getgo go:

"Hey I don't have the time to read what I missed...but in my limited time I can at least stay concurrent go me!"

Rather you said you'd prefer to keep actively posting then reading 5 pages while 5 new pages form meaning you get nowhere.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #152) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor
Question:

As I skimmed your iso like you asked I got stumped early on.

First post is just a “hi”
2nd post 4 days later you have 8 pages down. That’s Feb 19.
-Where you joke vote Miku.
6 days later is your next post where you say you haven’t done any further reading.

Let me correct myself.

Your 3rd post a brief one prior to the 6 days of nothing was on pg 32.

The post 6 days later appears on pg 40.

But you read the 8 pages from pg 32…to 40.!!??

Why didn’t you read from pages 9 to 17??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #153) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Your commentary isn't adding up.

You said you couldn't read up..but could stay concurrent.

If you couldn't read-up how did you read the 8 pages from 32 to 40?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #154) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

You said you were too busy to do the reading. You back that up in 1389
Thor665 wrote:Actually Ben, I think I did communicate that my intention was to actively post while also reading up at a slower pace. I also indicated to the mod right when I replaced in that there was a bit of V/LA in my situation and he reported as such and I know because Twilight lampshaded it.

Okay that’s fine. That’s why it took you 4 days to read the first 8 pages. No problems there.

I’m trying to understand how you said:
Thor665 wrote:I had limited functionality for reading up past pages of the game as you can't do that effectively via short check ins while at work.
Reading 8 pages from 32-40 and making the post you did...doesn’t seem like quick checkins.

So I think this comment was you trying to cover up tracks. And it backfired.

The point is you did have the time to read.

You read pages 1-8. And then chose to read 32-40. And then over the next few days from Feb. 25th through the 28th occurs up through pg 44 occurs the back n fourth. What you got hounded for.

Also. Even if lets say you had the time to read those 8 pages from 32-40 and found that more worthwild. And then when you got hounded for not having read 8-32 why at that point didn't you explain your time constraints in a manner similar to:
Benmage wrote:"Hey I don't have the time to read what I missed...but in my limited time I can at least stay concurrent go me!"
So you unfortunately used some truth in your plea that you replaced in with some limiting constraints.

You then used this truth to cover up your actions. Why? You're scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #155) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:@Benmage - next time I do something like that I'll use smaller words so you can understand. My bad.
So you admit you lied about your limited time and tried to use that excuse for not reading pgs 8-32.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #156) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

I was waiting for zed to post...I'll see if I can do something when I get outta work
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Raivann wrote:Wouldn't benmage have been the obv. player to watch last night?
Oh god... I'm sitting at my computer back from work about to read from my last post and saw this....

Well something to look forward to. (haventlookedwhoseclaimingwatcher)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

Okay I had to LOOK!
Feysal wrote:
Raivann [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2864274#p2864274]#1497[/url] wrote:Wouldn't Benmage have been the obv. player to watch last night?
I never even considered targeting him.

Last night I considered what kind of players I would be targeting. Would it be the townish ones, or the scummy ones, or the null reads? I decided against targeting a townish player, since the most likely outcome would be, except for learning nothing at all,
was that the player had been killed and I would be no wiser.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
YOU wouLD'vE caught scum!!

Yeah I think Petyr would be scum in this game.

Watched Kast???
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

Meant to
vote Feysal
there

Damn. I was thinking of coming in to vote Zed too just to help incriminate TS if he flipped town...damn damn damn. (reading time :P )
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ehh
unvote
let me read first... Gotta be logical here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Feysal not watching someone like me (probably targeted last night) screams of a fakeclaim.

Watcher role screams of a fakeclaim.

******Didn't Faraday say he didn't like the watcher role? SO in a game twice?!?! Doubtful. Fakeclaim? Probable.

KAST!?!?!? KAST!?!?! Jesus.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Well I did unvote. Myb. (still reading)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #163) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

Didn Petyr Mastermind Joffery's death.

Did that happen in this book, or the next?

I have a hard time seeing that claim be town...But the Hound was town last game...grrr
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #164) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Benmage wrote:Why would you ever kill a player softclaiming Twyin Lannister???
You advocate for Chess to be vigged here, well after his softclaiming of Twyin and softclaiming PR. Am I missing a subsequent change of position somewhere?
I was probably really frustrated when I listed Chess with his idiocy and MoI shenanigans. Or forgot about his not so subtle softclaim. I forget.
LynchMePls wrote:
Feysal wrote:You don't get to dictate who we're allowed to suspect and vote, or where we're allowed to hunt for scum.
Seeing as how the town GAVE HIM A GOVERNOR, I think he does in fact get to dictate who we're allowed to vote.
Boom. Lol.
LynchMePls wrote: diddin = SK kill is also certainly a possibility.
Yeah an SK possibly.

A town X-shot DayVig. And 2 town X-Shot Night Vig's?? Unfucking likely.

An SK? Certainly possible.
Kast wrote: Meanwhile, he's protected the two most suspected players and allowed them
free reign to continue playing as anti-town as possible without any repercussions
. Raivann and BunnyLover are so safe, they can directly press our claimed vigs for more role info, and even after being told to stop it, they still each pushed without any repercussions.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....
Kast wrote:You've added "direction" that's bogged down town and protected the two players that were pretty much universally recognized and admitted as the scummiest players in the entire day.
I dont think most would call Seteal the most scummiest. (Maybe just noobs and scum…which are you again?) You, yourself put him in as acceptable lynch but not preferred. Inconsistent? Trying to make me sound meaner than I am?
- Backfired?
xvart wrote: Like almost to the T.
Really...To A T.??? What do you disagree with?
Zdenek wrote: Benmage, what is an IDI?
The player I doubt it from aCoK.
Kast wrote: this has been stopped and the day drawn out to deadline as a direct result of BM's threats.
Yeah...Curse giving people away the opportunity to catch up in thread! ( :o :eek: )

Damn the LMPv Feysal Sparkle V Zed cases.... ANTITOWN!!! All of it!

Tomorrow No speaking! Just VOTING! (sarcasm :roll: )
DrippingGoofball wrote: I do sometimes pretend I'm a PR when I'm vanilla, most notably and hilariously, in ongoing game, so don't ask.
This game.

Feysal wrote: The only thing I can still say in my defense without repeating myself is who I am. However, I very much doubt my claim will help me any, in fact it is more likely to result in my quicklynch. Therefore I'll only claim when I am sufficiently prepared for death, which right now I am not.
Interesting.

.... I really have to read this TS wallage again? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #165) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Feysal
...not that it matters much, but what does your italicized statement in your role pm say? (if thats quoteable)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #166) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

Petyr also has Sansa escape.

Has an ever loving love of Catelyn Stark.

Will in the next book:

Kills Cat's sister.
And (theory) Put Sansa stark with an Eyrie Noble to unite the Eyrie and the North.

It seems farfetched to see him Lannister aligned....

But than again Tyrion was. And doesn't Tyrion kill Twyin in this one?

Damn u flavor!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #167) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh right I was planning on rocking Thor a new one...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #168) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah well I only read point 1 of said wall.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #169) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Could've feared a role cop outing and effing him and went with his normal iffy claim.

Idno.

Kinda late to switch steam. Role aint the strongest ...I doubt a plausible switch at this hour.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #170) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Dana I said I hadn't read but suddenly saw the post by raivann as I was about to...his watch comment obviously had me assume there was a watcher.

So yeah my mistake wasn't really misreading, because I never read it in the first place.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #171) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Dang I’m late. Not like this lynch wasn’t the thing to occur but I wanted to spill some info, guess it’ll have to wait. But….

Uhm cool things still todo:
Watch/doc---protect

Me
Cow

Investigate
Sparkle
MoI
Thor
Zdenek
Raivann
Seteal
Kast

Vig
Xvart
Nexus
Thor
Sparkle
Raivann

SK/ScumTeams
Sparkle
Thor
Xvart
Kast

Tracker, or other PRs...get after it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #172) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

MoI kill claim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #173) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

popsofctown wrote:
Benmage wrote:MoI kill claim?
chesskid's "policy vigging" instead of all the day one scummy folk was pretty obviously MoI not wanting every single one of his posts requoted for negative inspection for the rest of the game. It had to be done. Also, now I don't have to read his posts anymore.
Is that you claiming responsibility?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #174) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Benmage »

It is obviously an sk.

Name claim lmp please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #175) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:28 am

Post by Benmage »

I'll be in here later tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #176) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Myb, thought it was 3 days for prods, not 2....regardless I'm home from work today and planned on sinking my teeth in.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #177) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Kast wrote:@Ben-
Are you interested in playing the game today?
Nope, I'm purposely avoiding this game with my ample free time.

Are u fucking serious?
Zdenek wrote:I am Tywin Lannister. I become night kill immune if Tyrion Lannister dies.
Here we go again....

(reading....how is this not an SK claim. Player gets better when a
fellow
town player is killed...idno)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #178) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Zdenek wrote: a.) Chesskid didn't claim Tywin Lannister, he just claimed that his character had also been Hand of the King.
And that didn't rattle your brain with who could it be?? Thinking Tyrion a non town entity?
Raivann wrote:. What if Benmage is Stark and he is trying to keep around the VI's and killing good players to make for an easy endgame?
Would you bite the hand that feeds?

LOL benmage protect VI scum partners. Benmagescum busses whenever possible. A VI....zomgthatshitisdyingfast.
Thor665 wrote:
Kast wrote:This is Smurf logic. You wouldn't dismiss the possibility of Zdenek-SK based on Zdenek-SK claiming his role is not SK. Your argument is exactly that; you're assuming (1) his claim is completely true and (2) his claimed ability is unlikely to be an SK ability. It's an incomplete approach to evaluating a claim; yes you should examine whether his claim is consistent (what you did), but just because it is consistent does not mean it is true.
How dare I decide he's not SK because for him to be SK two different players are lying to support his fakeclaim.
Whut?
Your claim supported his claim, and his claim supports a belief that he's not SK, and I'm pretty sure it's not an SK team of the two of you so... :?
How does his rolecop check out as not SK?? SK having a safeclaim, essentially being INV immune, and NK immune seems plausible.

The SK in aCoK was INV-immune and 1 shot BP(?)…This modified BP could be a different creative swingy spin.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: Yes, it told him Tyrion was likely town, but Tyrion was likely town *anyway*. It'd be like running DC Comics mafia and having a role that told you -gasp -
Superman is a townie.
Tyrion, killer of Twyin likely town? I didn't auto-assume this.
Magua wrote:
@Twilight Sparkle:
Raivann plays like Furcolow. Agree or disagree?
Disgaree furclow is way worse.
Magua wrote:I would expect an SK who is rolecopped to either come up as, "Modified Nightkill Immune Nightkiller" *or* "Vanilla" depending upon investigation immunity dynamics. I would not expect them to come up with only *part* of their role.
If their safeclaim was Twyin Lannister Modified NK Immune....I'd expect them to come up thusly.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #179) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Twilight Sparkle wrote: Didn't you play
A Clash of Kings
?
Do you like asking questions already knowing the answer?
Twilight Sparkle wrote: Did you forget about Renly and Loras from that game?
Actually I did.

But I dont think these things are anywhere remotely near being in the same ballpark.

One got a VENGE on the spot Kill.

The other is NK-IMMUNE!!! Are fucking serious!... Okay, BPx1...X2 maybe.

NK IMMUNE.

Maybe these mods really do love ties.
Because thats what NK immune townies cause.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #180) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Benmage »

These will be governed:
LL
Andy
Dana
Kast
Magua
LMP

I might feel the desire to govern:
Shadow
Pops
DGB

Nexus is most likely to flip scum if you ask me. Still don't like Thor. I think Zednek is not town.

unvote vote Zednek
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #181) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:Actually, wait, scum can still lynch though - that's part of endgame. Meh, I'll finish the bigger post.
You have a dead GF, a dead SK...your BP townie cop-confirmed. And you have a final scum that cannot win the game.

Or even basically forcing scum to need 2 scum alive to win is ridiculous.

And where is the real SK left than....forced to convince town why someone else is scum....great, because SK's don't have it hard already.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #182) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:The SK in aCoK was INV-immune and 1 shot BP(?)…This modified BP could be a different creative swingy spin.
We also had a bulletproof town as I recall as long as we're bringing up mod outguessing meta.
a 2X BP...not an IMMUNE BP.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #183) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote: In other news, Andrius' catch up post would've been more use if he'd commented on everyone thoroughly.
Is this for fucking real...?

NEXUS before posting ends lets hear detailed opinions on everyone in the game and your ranging view on them from town to scum. THOROUGHLY

It should be easy, since you've already read the game and must have great insight readily available and easy to describe to us poor lost souls.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #184) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Benmage »

I think we should get claims from Nexus and Raivann.

I am also

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<< this close to governoring Raivann just so that we have to lynch Zed or Nexus.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #185) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes Kast, as awesome Hand I can use my ability during the wedding.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #186) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Benmage »

LOL, "thats not my style."

SO how can you hate on anyone for not doing something you wont. Fucking scrubs.

Unvote VOTE NEXUS

This is me wanting to vote Zed, but forcing to vote Nexus QUICKLY to force a claim.

Raivann
you're gonna wanna claim too, and save us some fucking voting headache.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #187) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Benmage »

SHADOW for what we are trying to achieve before entering the wedding.

Vote Nexus.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #188) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

NEXUS
You are the 3rd lead wagon. Usually that does speak volumes. We don't have multiple votes. So if you are most people's #2 suspect you won't be a lead wagon, but you are a lead suspect. NOONE is stamping their feet saying "nexus is town"

GOING into the wedding phase of not speaking you are a LEAD SUSPECT.

And you bet your ass if we enter the wedding phase without a claim from you I will govern Raivann.

You dragging your feet forcing us to vote you to claim when you are indeed a lead scum suspect if further proving yourself scum.

Distracting us with this switching of votes that you are causing is scummy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #189) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Zednek

Thinking.....

Raivann
claim time for you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #190) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus, there any flavor to your power?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #191) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Benmage »

I might be begrudgingly agreeing with you Andy.

But I dont think JK and RB same side is impossible.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #192) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Benmage »

I still see no reason for Ravainn not to claim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #193) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Benmage »

TS, if Raivann knows Nexus is lying he would claim so to lynch scum.

Regardless I would still like a Raivann claim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #194) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Raivann scum could be more likely now.

2 N1 kills are basically explained for.

Chesskid-LMP
diddin-SK(Zed)
Stark kill-blocked

Raivann a suspect could've been used for the kill as scum would want someone under suspicion running the risk of being watched or tracked or something.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #195) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Raivann
L-2

Lets hear a claim.

That said.
Nexus
RB Zed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #196) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah...lets hear a claim tho,...and do the wedding.

I want the wedding to occur

****And I should be the L-1 vote. So when the claim happens and the wedding starts I'll unvote.

Basically if I want to vote someone during the wedding phase..I'll vote and unvote in the same post.

Nexus
, its like this. LMP vig kill accounted for. So we have Stark and SK....If you block Zed and there's 1 NK tomorrow...We we're got out SK....If there's 2 NK's Zed probably aint SK.

Meanwhile the Raivann lynch looks juicy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #197) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Benmage »

I wanna see how the QT looks...depending on who I get I might claim to them.

My fellow confirmed townie bros out there might consider doing the same..if the QT looks sexy enough.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #198) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ehh I'm pretty powerful...So it'll depend.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #199) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

Raivann
...we are going into a phase where we cannot communicate. You are the lead wagon, and I'd say lead suspect as well.

The zero Stark kill on N1, and claimed RB of you is pretty damning evidence. And with no other lynches in sight, and the only other possibility a potential SK...You will probably hang.

Any and all insight you have on the game and reads in general before we enter the wedding phase will be most town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”