Open 293 - Donner Party Mafia, Take Two (Game Over)

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:48 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

/confirm
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vote: DeathRowKitty
for that awful Tit for Tat beatdown. -_-

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Alright, quite a fast start already. Questionnaire time!
Friend wrote:VOTE: lane01168

Too excited.
I missed this. Is this a serious vote?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:/confirm
Vote DH he is the SK

Any way no more posts from me today, I'm off to mod my newbie and then I'm going out.
I'm going to be upfront about this: what is the point of your vote reasoning? Did you plan for your vote reason to be ambiguous to get reactions, or is it that usual shotty acting that you do?

To be honest, I find you pretty hard to read, but I don't think I've ever started a game with you. Can you link some games were you were scum to me and started from confirmations instead of replacing in, please?
tclawren wrote:No, this isn't my first game (I have two other ones ongoing, many others in RL) and no, I don't think that my vote was really all that helpful. But honestly It was more of a joke than anything else.
While still being joke votes, RVS votes are generally aimed to try to -end- the RVS stage. Since you're such a new player, I'm a bit split on the read I get from these posts so far, but there's a fine line between voting in a joking way but still trying to help, and voting in an unhelpful way. I'm just curious as to whether you're being genuine or not about it truly being a joke.

I need to know a little bit more about your experience. Tell me a little bit more about your history with mafia in general instead of mafiascum, since you don't have any completed games on site.

MagnaofIllusion wrote: I’ve found players not named UncertainKitten who go out of their way to avoid making a RVS or joke vote on an active player have a high correlation with being scum.
Do you have proof of this? Statistically speaking? Former games of yours should suffice, link a few if you can, please.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

lane0168 wrote:
DH wrote:but there's a fine line between voting in a joking way but still trying to help, and voting in an unhelpful way
Could you tell me which ones of these are voting in a joking way but still trying to help, and which ones are voting in an unhelpful way. Because none of them seem to be helpful

Disclaimer: I do not have a problem with these jokes, I'm just wondering why DH is giving tcl so much grief. and anyone else who's giving him grief for whatever reason. lol TC WHY'D YOU VOTE LIKE THAT?!?! TC WHY'D YOU REMOVE YOUR VOTE?!
Vote: other mermaid (singer)

I have a good feeling about this vote.
VOTE: lane01168

Too excited.
Vote: DeathRowKitty for that awful Tit for Tat beatdown. -_-
VOTE: Escho

For getting banned and making our mod find a replacement.
Oh.
My.
God.
You.
Suck.

VOTE: Mikedmous for keeping his damned secrets. Only the scum and SK have something to hide. O_o
UNVOTE:
VOTE: MoI for trying to limit our fun in RVS.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: tclawren for being obvscum
and you prob just read mine about Friend, its a joke

You're telling me the only one you dont like is from tcl? why is that?
tclawren is a special case because he, by his own admission and as DRK pointed out, put a vote on someone who can't reply back, and therefore is a useless/unhelpful RVS vote. No information can be gained from it. Everyone else's vote has been placed on a player that can respond and give information, so obviously it's a little more curious. Your vote is no exception to the RVS votes that have at least some purpose; I asked Friend about his vote because I've voted for confirmation posts before for whatever reason, but seriously, so I needed to check.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

andrew94 wrote:
vote lane

he is so scummy.
ate etc
Really? AtE?

What did lane post that contained AtE?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

You're confusing me. What are you saying? lane's obviously not defending himself here, and I see no emotional defense, only joking about Magna's reputation on site, so why did you call it AtE?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:28 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Friend has already explained it wasn’t. My question – why would you think it was? It was pretty clear from the context (Lane using multiple exclamation points).
I wasn't exactly sure. Like I said, there have been games where I've voted for confirmation posts before and have seen others do it as well, so I had to double check.
Your own focus on Tclaw’s vote contradicts the bolded portion above. You are drawing information as to possible scum motivations for voting someone who can’t comment back.
My point is that TC or anyone else couldn't have gotten any information from him voting Escho. I didn't say anything about anyone getting information from TC, so it's a different point altogether.

Thank you for expanding on andrew's point, I was trying to figure out what the hell he was saying, and what you said made perfect sense.

Unvote, Vote: Lane
. MoI made a couple of brilliant points, supplemented and pre-emptively found by Friend.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:44 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Friend wrote:@Magna - Good point, although in my defense the wagon grew from 2 to 4 during my time at school.

UNVOTE: Lane
VOTE: DemonHybrid

I feel like this is a better wagon. DH's case is basically "uhh what Magna said" and it seems to me like he's just picking on easy targets.
Why do you call lane an "easy target"?

For the record, while I do think lane is scummy, my vote was somewhat of a pressure vote. Failed in a way, since there was absolutely no reaction to it. However, I'm still waiting for lane's response to MoI, then I'll do a full comment.

DeathRowKitty wrote:I probably have a reason for it, but nothing that looks good on paper. It's not strong enough to pursue right now anyway.
DeathRowKitty wrote:After further thought, I might be willing to change my mind on tcl. I still think lane is town though, in addition to Friend.
I'm confused about your Friend read...it's really flipfloppy. In fact, I don't think you've said anything about Friend other than "I think he's *alignment*". Can you explain this further?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:49 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

...can you say ANYTHING about him with all of this information on the table? o_O

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:DH, why is it not ok that DRK doesn't have substantial "proof" that he feels so-and-so is such alignment, while Andrew sit idly by allowing a "gut" read to suffice. Regardless of how well he can articulate his reads, that should not stop him from trying to expand and offer to the discussion.
Andrew didn't go back and forth between two reads and state it again and again, pretty needlessly, like DRK did. I'm not saying that's specifically a bad thing...but it's weird. I'm not sure what to make of it

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Lane
:
2)Well your odds of getting killed night 1 being town are twice as high as being mafia. I myself would consider that being DOUBLE the odds of being killed as mafia. The reason being that if you are town, you have 2 factions trying to kill you, and if you are mafia, you have only one.

3) I did not say you are influential. You asserted that yourself in your first post. I also see it being advantageous (is that a word?) for the other anti-town faction keeping you around because there are 9 of us, and only 1 or 2 of you, and only 2 or 1 of them. so why not go against 1 or 2 of you, when compared to 9? if i have the town alignment correct?

4) of course you aren't/will

5) That i had to mention it? playing in real life, i sometimes feel the need to bring some points to light, which is why i pointed out that i was being... questioned? no suspected. cause i've been questioned the entire time just for questioning. and i am sorry, but I myself do not have a "above and beyond the norm" response around here. i can understand other players. but i'm coming in with my own play.d

6)I have read some of the games... not entire games. but plenty of parts. and i have seen people be pointed out, just for the point of stating their opinions too early. i didnt want to be someone voted out. i quickly realized it wasn't to my advantage and thought "shit son, why am I NOT saying what i think?" and therefore decided to say what i think.

7)"but seriously, you're high" is nothing BUT dismissive. we can all agree on that. and because demon asks andrew a question DOES have something to do my reaction. do you think that my asking andrew a question is going to be any different than demon asking him the same question? and if it does than you should look at andrew (i'm not). I felt the issue had been addressed by demon, and therefore responded with my own comic relief.
I'm looking at all of this, and I do NOT like the fact that you are trying to build a case on MoI based on his obvious Night 1 NK joke. He never tried to set himself up as an elite player or an influential one, and the fact that you're focusing on that instead of looking at other players shows an extreme amount of bogus tunneling, or a newbie attempt to set someone up as trying to "get the advantage" when that was never the case. This is my main problem with you right now.

andrew
:
alright, lane just looks like flailing.
he hugs and loves everyone that says hes town(blatant buddying) = scum number 1

demon hybrid, says moi explained everything i said, im pretty sure i explained it the same way he did, and he just said it all over again.
= bussing scum number 1
Restating everything exactly how MoI and parroting doesn't get anyone anywhere, especially since my point is that I agreed pretty strongly with his case. Lane hasn't been responding well and is focusing on the distracting parts of this game instead of focusing his reads and actually trying to scumhunt.

twisted
:

Twistedspoon wrote:I had my reasons a few pages ago; more than enough to justify a vote then.
lane0168 wrote:*thanks drk. i feel you're a real asset to the team, and life would be a bit darker without you
trying to win people over by buddying; not logic is just so scummy. It definately deserves my vote
More than enough reasoning? That's hardly more than enough reasoning. TC has a point; you've given minimal reasoning to join the Lane wagon, especially so late too, and that amount of reasoning ("buddying up" to a player of a non-confirmed alignment) is extremely small. It just looks like an excuse from you more than anything.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:45 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

For the record, I'm going to be
V/LA from March 19th, 8 AM to March 21st, 8 AM
with mayyyybe a few posts in between, but you'll definitely see a drop of activity from me. Going to New Jersey and then helping out at a Deaf social this weekend.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:55 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Letting you guys know that I'm back and will be catching up later tonight.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #178 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:07 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Andrew and DRK: I don't mean to backseat mod, but stop talking about ongoing games. Putting "redacted" doesn't mean anything if the game is still going.

1. It doesn't help us because it gives no information to analyze.
2. I don't want you two getting in trouble over it.

A newer suspect is now Friend. Lane is still ahead, but I'm keeping an eye on him too. He kind of gives an extremely weak reason to hop on the TS wagon. I've been trying to analyze TS's play for the past day or so, and I get a null read from his quick analysis; the carelessness of his analysis can have both town and scum motivation, but regardless of TS's alignment, there's definitely some quicklynch (if spoon is town)/bussing (if spoon is scum) going on with his wagon.

I think TS is a competent player, and because of that, I don't think that he'd be dumb enough as mafia to do a 4 minute long analysis and announce it, though I'm not going to count it out. I need more information from him.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #188 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

For the love of god, you two.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #217 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:33 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

andrew94 wrote:alright demon is confirmed scum too cos all he says is 'stop it you two' whilst doing nothing'
What about my comment and suspicion on Friend?

The ongoing game shit needs to stop, but that's just an aside.

singersigner wrote:
lane0168 wrote:Still wasn't a slip. I said it with the scenario that moi is scum and i would be lynched.
I don't think you're all that screwed at all.
because i don't think that moi is scum anymore. unvoted him.

I can see where you're coming from, but its just not the case.
Are you serious? After the last time you were called out on it, were you not thinking, oh hey, "if I'm
actually
a part of this town, I should
probably
include myself in saying stupid shit like this"?

Scratch DH being the SK... :roll:
@singer, quick question: Do you believe that SKs are at a psychological disadvantage in mafia? I just want to know where you're coming from with this point.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
lane0168 wrote:seriously, i can not help it. that thing about laughing at my own jokes. please do not respond, its one of those things that serve no purpose in scum hunting. I am sorry
There is nothing wrong with joking if it is in addition to actual scum-hunting.

I would disagree with this. There's a far higher chance that everyone would get distracted from joking along with scumhunting than if there is no joking or at least very minimal joking.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #223 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
singersigner wrote:
lane0168 wrote:Still wasn't a slip. I said it with the scenario that moi is scum and i would be lynched.
I don't think you're all that screwed at all.
because i don't think that moi is scum anymore. unvoted him.

I can see where you're coming from, but its just not the case.
Are you serious? After the last time you were called out on it, were you not thinking, oh hey, "if I'm
actually
a part of this town, I should
probably
include myself in saying stupid shit like this"?

Scratch DH being the SK... :roll:
@singer, quick question: Do you believe that SKs are at a psychological disadvantage in mafia? I just want to know where you're coming from with this point.
I...what? I don't know what you mean by "psychological disadvantage." The point I was making was that I don't feel as though Lane's scum, but with his pronoun slips, he didn't seem to be playing on the same side as the rest of us.
What I got from your post is that you're starting to suspect lane as the SK instead of suspecting me to be the SK. You also seem to equate being an SK to having a tough time trying to blend into town, even though they have just as much knowledge of townies do. IMO, they're basically a survivor with a vig kill and their own win condition. My question to you is: Do you believe that SKs have some sort of pressure-psychological disadvantage with genuineness like mafia usually do, or would being an SK feel no different than being a townie in regards to genuineness with scumhunting?

I just wanted to understand your point a bit further, hence the question.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #275 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:40 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm getting a town read off of Xalxe. Chesskid....I'm not so sure about. More time will have to tell.

If the competing wagons are between Friend and TS, I'm definitely a Friend wagon supporter. I note the contradictions and hypocricy, and TS seems a bit misunderstood to me at this stage. Am I understanding this right: The case against TS started because he was asked to read part of the game and responded in minutes? That being a solid tell is really sort of far fetched at this point in the game; I'd be willing to keep a tab on it for later, but I don't think that it's that important at this stage in the game.

Unvote, Vote: Friend

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #277 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:41 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:oh and DH
lol I forgot about him.

>_>
LOLOMGUS
Uh...because I said I wasn't sure on your read?

I'm not following.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #280 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:47 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:no, that's your meta.

I had some dislike of your play DH, i think i mentioned in my catchup, but forgot about you when MoI is like lol i want a list
No, I was wondering what you meant by the "OMGUS". Did you think I was attacking you?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #282 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:54 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:subtly undermining, more like.
Seeing as how mockingjaye contributed nothing before you, I think I have every right to be unsure of your read.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #284 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:01 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Asked a question and said he was going to catch up.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #378 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:09 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Romanus wrote:It is my general belief that townies are more concerned with hunting scum rather than defending townies, but that might be my own personal belief. I for one do no wish to put my neck on the line for anyone. Defending is akin to buddying. Also, as I stated, it is not necessarily that you do as much as how you do it. I think Friend is defending scummily.
Romanus wrote:Friend, I find your defense of townie reads to be scummy. I'm not sold on Twisted, I'm sold on you.
I agree with this, but I don't think that defending in the first place completely denotes scum behavior. The amount does have a lot to do with it, and he has been doing it a lot.

There's been a lot of talk about alts. Useless information.

lane0168 wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:I'm trying to have a pleasant conversation with him.
GOTCHA!! BLATANT buddying, all while bussing his very good and dear scum buddy andrew. these two have it worked down to an art. Nobody likes cupcakes. Unless they are confetti.
MoI is obviously the powerhouse in the logic department as far as this game goes. It's interesting to see the interactions between MoI and other people of the game, but I don't think we can come to that sort of conclusion at this point in the game. It's just too convenient to agree with MoI for everyone, town and scum alike.

Twistedspoon wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:the logic is ridiculous
defending townread is scumscumscumlololololol
and you're sorta defending friend now

anyways, as often, as early and when unbalanced by an equal amount of scumreads.
That's the scummy part

Friend is today's lynch
Sort of a catch-22, don't you think, TS? I don't think he was implying that at all.

DeathRowKitty wrote:Damn it.

Unvote

If TS isn't vig, real vig shoots him at night. If he doesn't die, he's sk and you shoot him again.

Leaving for a little while. I'll vote when I come back.
Do you think TS would pull something like that? Furthermore, if you think that he is lying scum, to you, is he rolefishing or saving his own ass?

Twistedspoon wrote:eh, I'll just nightvig you then; you're flailing
Do you believe that frustration in the form of typing is indicative of flailing, or is it his argument?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #422 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

lane0168 wrote:well we pretty much just found out about twisted. so i just unvoted, and havent decided who i want to vote. i dont want to be unacceptable in chess's eyes by not having my vote somewhere.
How can you not know who to suspect/vote for at this point in time?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #436 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:34 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:Ooooooooooh harro deadline.

k. I'll be checking in tomorrow to hammer if I need to, but I'd like the opportunity to get a catch-up post up before nightfall if I can. I'll be around in no later than 24 hours (<3 the countdown).
Can I have a full list of your reads, please?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #449 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:37 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Why is Friend STILL on twistedspoon?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #452 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:56 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

DemonHybrid wrote:
lane0168 wrote:well we pretty much just found out about twisted. so i just unvoted, and havent decided who i want to vote. i dont want to be unacceptable in chess's eyes by not having my vote somewhere.
How can you not know who to suspect/vote for at this point in time?
^ Conveniently ignored

I'm okay with a lane lynch.
Unvote, Vote: lane

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #455 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

k. I'll be checking in tomorrow to hammer if I need to, but I'd like the opportunity to get a catch-up post up before nightfall if I can. I'll be around in no later than 24 hours (<3 the countdown).
This concerns me a lot. What do
you
need a full list of my reads before nightfall for? *classic pronoun dilemma*

Do you think that in 24 hours of catching up I would have a fully developed "list"?
Because I'm not sure why you want to switch to Friend when you've barely talked about him. One point against him, specifically. So, I want to know more about your reads. Anytime before the deadline would be acceptable.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #457 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:I won't let a no-lynch happen on D1. That should be obvious. But I'm glad I have your permission to get caught up as soon as possible. :roll:
I just ask for your read list before the day ends, that's all.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #476 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:fffffffff.

Do we even have an L-1 or L-2 now? Deadline's in like two seconds and we're facing a possibility of a no lynch.
No we aren't.

Deadline lynches the person in the lead.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #542 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vote: singersigner
. That TS unvote was shady, and so was the Friend wagon shift.

singer, again, you barely said anything about how suspicious you were of Friend, and then when the wagon took off, you hopped on it. This was right after you gave some reads about other people.

I was looking for more information on Friend when I asked, by the way. It's just really odd when you say that other than your read on me and Romanus that your reads are inconsistent or incomplete, that you'd hop right on the Friend wagon.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #543 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

DeathRowKitty wrote:EBWOP: Assuming vig didn't shoot Xalxe. That may or may not be Twisted.
I'm seriously blacklisting the fuck out of TS if he went about shooting the claimed Dietitian as a vig like a moron. I don't think anyone would be that stupid. The SK theory is plausible, but we don't have the amount of information right now to make that sort of definite judgment claim.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #556 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:23 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

DeathRowKitty wrote:How about I speak for everyone:

If the roleblocker is not andrew, (s)he did not roleblock twisted.

I feel bad quicklynching singer. The two of us are buds!...even if I won't explain the second mermaid thing to her...

I might actually just not vote her at all and let you guys lynch her. You guys don't mind, right? >_>
Or you can opt for common sense and lynch singer.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #557 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

How about we don't even fucking mention who the roleblocker is and just assume (s)he isn't acting like a 2 year old? I'd rather that there isn't another claimed PR who dies.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #567 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:07 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:I mean I've never seen a town game from him, so I'm metaing half blind, but meh
I like him for scum regardless.
So, you're riding on a gut read, in other words?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #571 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:10 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:Yeah
but that's what I do best so
So, you don't have any clear cut evidence.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #573 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:12 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:Do I need clear cut evidence?
Pretty much, yeah. You're 23 pages into a game and you're directing a vigilante kill based on meta?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #575 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

And would you agree that doing something like that has more scum motivation than town motivation? Instead of actively scumhunting, assuming you're scum, you'd be killing two birds with one stone and you'd be taking the easy route doing so.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #579 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:31 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:Nah because I'll be exonerated when you flip scum so
And when I don't flip scum?

I'm guessing you're going to play it off cool, like "Well it was worth a shot" and cripple town without a second thought?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #581 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:48 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Other than singer?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #583 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:07 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Friend and andrew (He's fakeclaimed stuff in the past, so his blocker softclaim reads null to me). I don't like your recent play, but you've been hunting near the end of D1, so it's not definitive scum play to me.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #598 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:26 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I also believe DemonHybrid to be scum. His two reasons for voting me before TwistedSpoon even said ANYTHING were for unvoting the claimed vig (ooooo, suspicious), and having suspicion on another player because I strongly felt that Lane was town (far be it from me to have a correct read in this game ). Justifying his vote because I still felt as though he was scum, being the first to come into the day with a vote on the one (if not one of the few) person that suspected him D1.
It was the WAY you unvoted. You didn't care for an unvote until someone actually pushed you to unvote. You are scum. So, I'm not justified in believing that something like that was scummy when it came from scum?
I believe he tried to kill me last night as well and failed, therefore knowing that I was the SK and fished for excuses to vote for me. Magna, as I don't believe you should still need to wait until my flip to confirm that I'm the SK, feel free to disclose your reasons for believing there were two missing kills (though really only one now that one of them has been accounted for).
Well, considering that's just giant speculation when I can't even TARGET anyone, can you comment on something that's concrete? Like, actual day play?
it's ok
we lynch singer
DH/Twisted die tonight, and we have like 2 lynches left or something to find 1 scum
And once again, you're trying to guide all of the night actions. Even the one from mafia.

Hmmmmm.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #603 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:15 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:LIKE THE MAFIA ISNT GOING TO KILL TEH VIG
IM LULZING
You're still guiding night actions of not only town, but of the OTHER FACTION. It's extremely anti-town.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #606 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:27 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:LIKE THE MAFIA ISNT GOING TO KILL TEH VIG
IM LULZING
The chances were certainly raised as soon as you pointed it out.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #657 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singer, were you talking about when you said you hope I get shot by the vig and also tried to influence the vig's decision? How do I respond to that? I ignored it because there IS no responding to that. You are claimed scum, so I shouldn't have to entertain the fact that you believe that you should have a say in who the -town- vig shoots tonight. The rest of it was nightkill speculation and is useless information.

TS, I do believe that you are the vig, shoot whoever you damn well please. You shouldn't be swayed by the words of a fucking serial killer and someone running off of a gut read and a meta case, if he is even town at all.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #659 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:And yet you continue to ignore my suspicions of you and MoI while responding to things you've supplemented yourself.

You and MoI are just being belligerent towards me because I feel you two are scum, not because I claimed scum. I'm actually working more for/with the town than you are; it's just making you look bad. :roll:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Go town.
I'm not ignoring your suspicion. Did you even read my reply to my point about how I suspected your unvote and why I suspected it?

I'm snappy because I don't like the fact that you think that you, as claimed scum, can control the vig to shoot other town and get away with it. I would hope that TS can make his own decision, thanks very much. Even if he decides to shoot me and the rest of town becomes crippled, I'd like to think that a mindless meta case and someone who is scum had no influence in that decision.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #661 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:way to focus on the general things like lol vig directing/you claimed scum
and not the normal town response of lol I innocent
Pretty sure that I've been implying that I'm innocent.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #664 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:Aww,
dripping
with AtE.

Fact is, you knew I was the SK because you tried to kill me and it didn't work. GG.
So, let me get this straight.

I tell chesskid that his case is fucking garbage and that he's running on a meta case and I say that you're scum, so your opinion doesn't matter because we don't share the same wincon, and I'm told that "the normal townie reaction is to argue innocence".

So, I reply and say that "everything that I've said so far implies my innocence" and suddenly it's AtE?

Great logic, and even greater catch-22.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #665 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

andrew94 wrote:w/e shoot demonhybrid good idea etc
So, we have two people who don't give a flying fuck about this game who are trying to direct the fucking vigilante kill, and a claimed scum.

You have to be joking.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #667 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:You also forget that you were TS's original target.

That's now three people other than me who feel as though shooting you would be a good idea, one of whom is practically confirmed town by now. Are the other two scum? What happened to DRK? What do you think of MoI?
First off, what does me being TS's original target have to do with -anything-? Directing night actions is direction night actions, despite past history.

Also, are you even listening? I said that I already suspected andrew for bad play and Friend was high on my list, but I'm not going to refrain from lynching you. We do not share win conditions, and therefore, you need to die.

Do I really need to repeat how much I believe chess is anti-town? Again, you're obviously not reading and if you did, you'd know chess was climbing up on the scum ladder for me the more he talked about night actions but isn't at the top of my list yet.

What do you mean about "what happened to DRK"? DRK has been really distracting and been arguing about ongoing games all game, but other than that, he actually let TS do his own thing during the night and was one of the only ones in this game who tried not to control how other people use their night actions, so he's town to me.

I'm not sure about my read on MoI. He's brought out some really good points, but his crusades against players have been very tunnelly; I've had a null on him all game.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #669 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:Classic scum response.
You know, you and chesskid doing a lot of fucking mudslinging with absolutely no evidence to back up your shit. Meta, gut and "just cause". AtE and "hah, ur totally scum".

Does ANYONE else see what is wrong with any of this?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #671 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

DemonHybrid wrote:
singersigner wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

This concerns me a lot. What do
you
need a full list of my reads before nightfall for? *classic pronoun dilemma*

Do you think that in 24 hours of catching up I would have a fully developed "list"?
Because I'm not sure why you want to switch to Friend when you've barely talked about him. One point against him, specifically. So, I want to know more about your reads. Anytime before the deadline would be acceptable.
I guess you forgot about this post that I made on
Day 1

You're smart enough, so I hope you can connect the dots and realize that this was, in fact, legitimate suspicion on you.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #672 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

The fact that TS tried to kill you and failed just happened to be a goddamn coincidence; hence the fact that nightkill speculation is complete bullshit in mafia games and completely distracts us from actually lynching anti-town players.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #674 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:As opposed to actually lynching scum?
anti-town = scum, in that context. Anti-town factions, in other words.

Sorry, it's 4:40 AM and I mixed up my terminology for a moment.

But you don't care about that; all you care about is getting me killed for something that was completely fabricated by you, right? Did you or did you not forget about that post that I made on Day 1?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #684 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:
unvote

wait a fucking second

Twisted you shoot confirmed SK tonight
we lynch somebody else
we get a real flip
And the SK, who's free to do whatever the hell she wants?

And before you say "roleblock her", then we lose a roleblock.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #685 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

MoI: I see your case on DRK. It's not a bad case, and it's definitely something to keep in mind, especially about your points on him using WIFOM and his Friend wagon switch. I still see Friend as much worse, however.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #688 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:You're scared of the extra kill

vote: DH

choo fucking choo
You're acting like a derp this game.

You do realize that whoever singer kills will flip without role/alignment as well, right?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #689 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

And I just don't think it makes sense to
not lynch the fucking claimed and caught serial killer, since she is a serial killer. Not town, but a serial killer

This whole game is a misrep fest and I'm getting pretty fucking annoyed at this point in time.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #691 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:but she's going to kill someoen scummy

THE WAY WE WIN AT THIS POINT
IS KILLING ALL THE GARBAGE

I HAVE A FEW TOWN READS, THE REST DIAF
You have gut reads. You're playing like trash.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #692 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Here's a question:

Where the hell is Romanus?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #694 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:good point
SS, shoot romanus tonight
ts kill SS
mafia kill TS
lynch dh today

OMG 4 DIRECTED THINGS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Or we can lynch claimed and caught scum, TS will shoot whoever the fuck he pleases, we have our roleblock and shit doesn't crash and burn before the 3rd day.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #696 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Or listen to a guy running off of gut reads on the 28th page of a game.

Everyone else, your call, I guess.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #698 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote: SHE SAID SHE'D HELP, AND THERES NO POINT AS SK GOING DOWN TO FUCK TOWN OVER
THERES NO POINT AT ALL
Yeah and there's no point in her helping us either.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #700 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:YOU JUST DONT WANT MORE OF YOUR MISLYNCH FODDER DYING
NEW! Chesskid: twice of the yelling, 0% of the evidential backing!

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #701 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:OH HEY LOOK MISREP FROM THE GUY WHO CALLS MISREP ALL THE TIME

I LIKE IRONY
AND MUDKIPS
YOU?

SS EXPLICITLY SAID SHE WOULD
I actually rarely call misrep, but right, whatever.

And lets use our brains for a second.

Town Vig.

Serial Killer.

Who is more inclined to help town?

And yes, I don't give a fuck what singer says.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #702 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singer has already proven that she really doesn't care what happens, because if she did, she'd realize her "u voted early cuz nightkill speculation" case was crap and actually read that I pushed her to give reads and suspected her wagon toying.

The town vig is TOWN aligned and therefore, it fits his wincon better to help us, as opposed to someone who just doesn't really give a fuck but says that she'll try to help town, which I don't really believe.

In another light: Who's more likely to think about what to do with their night action: scum who is about to die and lose the game? Or a town aligned killer?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #705 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:YOU JUST DONT WANT MORE OF YOUR MISLYNCH FODDER DYING
NEW! Chesskid: twice of the yelling, 0% of the evidential backing!
shouldn't it be 200% and 0%

just saying

That hurt 50% of my brain. That's almost half.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #706 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

DemonHybrid wrote: I actually
rarely
call misrep, but right, whatever.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #709 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:we'll give her a target, she'll kill them
she has no reason to fuck us.
Also, We'll get a FLIP FROM WHO SHE KILLS YOU DERP BECAUSE TS WILL KILL HER
ts kill SS
mafia kill TS

lynch dh today

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #710 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

And I guess you need the definition of rarely.

It means sparingly, as in once in a blue moon, as in "not never, but pretty close".

You can comb through my past games and maybe find me use the word "misrep"...twice, I think? That's after 21 games.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #714 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:there is nothign wrong with my plan
you dont have to be the hero gotham has man
you can be the hero gotham NEEDS
Are you going to post something with substance and reasoning as to why your plan is better without saying "just because my reads and yeah"?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #718 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

as opposed to actually taking this time to look back and find who he thinks is scum
Like, when I was against Friend? And still am? It's something that I've been stressing for a LONG time, you know.
he's not acting in a very pro-town manner.
And I see by the lack of evidence that I'm forced to assume that you don't care about what you're saying?

I know that chess is tunneling the shit out of me, and I'd say the same about you if lynching you wasn't a no brainer.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #756 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:37 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:Chesskid, DRK roleblocked DemonHybrid.
And I'm fucking vanilla, so I don't see your point.

Seeing as how Xalxe claimed dietitian right before the day ended, it means that both the mafia AND singer targeted Xalxe.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #759 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:56 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote: "It means that both the mafia AND singer targeted the dietitian." Herp derp, I could've been targetted twice, but I guess you'd know who you tried to kill better than I would.
Um...first things first, wouldn't you be dead if you were targeted twice?

Seriously, I don't get you and your bad logic this game.

Second, I don't -have- a goddamn night action. So, if you get through crippling town with this lynch, you'll at least know who everyone targeted Night 1.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #761 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:lynch dh
TS kills SS
SS kills romanus
mafia kills TS
DRK RBs random
seems reasonab le to me
ts kill SS
mafia kill TS
lynch dh today

5 things.

Man, chesskid, you're really contributing a whole lot! What a good player you are!

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #765 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

singersigner wrote:I simply don't think town would be doing itself a favor by not making everyone speak before the day ends.

DH, read my role PM and stop flailing. <3
Right, so I forgot (or rather, didn't even know) that it was the first night and not the first kill.

But that supports your theory how? What motivation did people have to kill you over the
claimed dietitian
? And even if mafia did target you, doesn't that mean that what you're saying supports the fact that I don't even have a night action?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #785 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:56 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Twistedspoon wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:ani is scum
why?
Asking chesskid for valid reasoning?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #974 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:03 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Sorry, I was catching up on reading this since the Day started. I had classes earlier today.

You know, I wish that the plan wouldn't be to kill me tonight, but I guess I'm okay with that as long as you guys find the last mafia. It's not like we're going to lose this game anyway.

Vote: Ani

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #978 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:07 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also, yes, I did just hammer. The plan is figured out and cemented; I don't think much discussion will come out of the rest of the day.

Chess will be confirmed scum/town tomorrow. I'm going to be dead. One/Two PRs will be left, plus the rest of the town.

Good luck to you guys.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #986 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:15 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'd of course prefer not to die, but I realize how important the plan is and how little we can screw up to get our win.

I mean, do what you'd like, but I'm okay with dying if that's what needs to be done.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1015 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Chesskid is confirmed town, as is TS.

Between TheJakalope and MoI, you know who my first guess is.

Vote: TheJakalope

1. You replaced Friend.
2. MoI's reads have been consistent, though sometimes wrong.
3. WIFOM created by trying to create doubt that TS is the vig. Just awful.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1019 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Again, chesskid, do you still only have a meta case? I'd rather this not go to LyLo.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1026 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:10 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

MoI, you keep saying you'd rather me dead (to get rid of supposed WIFOM) then Jakalope, but you only FoSed me. Why is that?

Also, it's not rocket science. Xalxe claimed right before Day 1 ended. I'd like to ask you how likely it is that both singer AND mafia targeted Xalxe.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1030 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:MoI, you keep saying you'd rather me dead (to get rid of supposed WIFOM) then Jakalope, but you only FoSed me. Why is that?
Did you bother to read the line that happened RIGHT AFTERWARDS? Reading FTL ...

I said I'd vote once Twisted showed up to confirm he understands the information I provided.
Yeah, but what's wrong with a vote?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1031 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

^ That was the meaning of my question. I understand that you FoSed me and you're waiting for Twisted, but no one's going to speedlynch anyone here. Not without Twisted regardless.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1032 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

You have yet to explain how the Mafia might not be more worried about Twisted N1 given his and Tclaw's dust up late day. Anything you say about Xalxe's late claim is just WIFOM spinning and outguessing the situation.
I have no clue why mafia chose to kill Xalxe over Twisted. But both singer and the mafia chose to kill Xalxe.

You say you want to avoid WIFOM but then you turn around and inject it yourself. I'm focusing on scummy behavior here, you're focusing on night actions.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1034 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:32 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Uh....if tclaw was mafia and there is one mafia left, then what scum would ever quickhammer in a non-LyLo situation?

You seriously think there will be a quickhammer?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1036 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:38 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

There's no rush. I just felt a vibe of uneasiness when you FOSed me in fear of something, and I didn't know what that something was.

Fair enough, I suppose, however.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1049 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:56 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

My cases on each of MoI and Jak:

Jak: He replaced friend who was acting very scummy and had close to absolutely no interaction to tclaw. Jak did the same. He tried to create WIFOM by inching his way towards debasing you as the vig.

MoI: Had interaction with tclawren, but only asked him questions and seemed like he was coaching him over and over, making it seem like he's the good townish person to look up to. I think it's a ruse. Ever since the first couple of pages, he completely dropped the interaction with tclaw and focused on 1 on 1's with DRK. That was it. Barely focused on the singersigner lynch.

Unvote, Vote: MagnaofIllusion

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1050 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:57 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I went and ISO'd MoI again and I don't like his and tclaw's interactions. He asked him for a bunch of info but did absolutely nothing with it.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1052 (isolation #90) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I have not a clue. If I were to guess, how much heat was on tclaw Day 2? How much of the discussion was he in?

Also, what about MoI? He was in arguments with DRK, so he was in the discussion at least somewhat. More to the degree tclaw was. Isn't it always the norm to pick the person more under the radar to perform the night action?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1055 (isolation #91) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

We aren't talking about any suspicion on me. My argument, 100% in my eyes, is that Xalxe had claimed right before the day's end, so that mafia and singer both targeted the same person. Vig shots can go either way; the dietician is bad to them no matter what. Another argument is that tclaw sent in the kill on Night 2 because MoI had gotten into a few arguments the day before with DRK and didn't want to risk it.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1057 (isolation #92) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Twisted, check all of Day 2. MoI was involved with arguments against DRK, singer AND chesskid. I don't think that the person who made a bigger impact of the day would submit an action over the guy who was hardly talked about/hardly did any talking.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1059 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

It doesn't matter. It was still a back and forth.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1064 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:32 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'd go with a MoI shot.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1066 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:56 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I’ve found players not named UncertainKitten who go out of their way to avoid making a RVS or joke vote on an active player have a high correlation with being scum.

Since you seem new and joined Mafiascum on my birthday I’ll just ask straight out – are you Scum?

Preview Edit - Add folding immediately when questioned to my suspicions.
^ Example of question that has no meaning.
There is no proper way to do RVS. It isn’t a separate stage of the game that has its own rules and etiquette. People are going to ‘yell’ at you regardless of how you operate because that is a part of the early game – needling and questioning small, insignificant things to get the game rolling.
^ Coaching
He posted only twice at 15 and 17. Every single one of your posts aside from your confirm came after his posts, yet this is the first time you’ve even written his name.

When did his play suddenly become suspect to you?
^ Question that has no meaning. Why did you ask "When" and not "Why"? What does the When matter without the Why?
How about a better analogy. You are playing poker and have a tell on someone. You have to convince the other players at the table that you have discovered said tell and that it means you have the better hand before cards are shown. Otherwise the hand is a push and no-one wins the pot.

Mafia is not Poker.
Coaching.
So you find Andrew’s game here to be Pro-Town?
Question, but you didn't do anything with the info.

Tclaw then questions you for a while. You give answers, and then he doesn't do anything with THAT info.
I noticed this off-hand swipe at TS for questioning Lane’s comment about consistency. Why didn’t you comment about me in a similar fashion since I asked Lane directly also?
Another question in which you didn't do anything with the info.

Then the tclaw discussions went bye bye when he stopped posting.

I'm not denying that it looks like he and I have iffy relations as well, I'm just showing that you did, and moreso.

As for your discussion about singer on Day 2, sure, you talked about singer.
Everyone talked about singer
. The point is that the
majority
of the day is you arguing with DRK over nonsense and trying to look town.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1068 (isolation #96) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:46 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

But let me ask … is Town not allowed to question players even if they aren’t their Top Suspect? I ask because TClaw wasn’t mine. Clearly I was wrong about that, but so was pretty much everyone else, including you. He fell behind Lane and Friend as obv suspect Day 1. Day 2 was lynching obv SK Singer. Tclaw was dead Day 3.
My point is, what did you do with that information? You can't seriously tell me that EVERY question had to do with pressuring him. That's ridiculous.

Also, anyone is allowed to question whoever the hell they want, but it just seems like some sort of informational veil is put up to disguise the fact that there's no reason to ask the questions in the first place.
Explain the scum motivation to Coach in thread in a GAME THAT HAS SCUM DAYTALK? There is none. All coaching would take place in QT. But thanks for attempting to so badly to find any sort of Wikitell you can.
DH wrote:MoI: Had interaction with tclawren, but only asked him questions and seemed like he was coaching him over and over,
making it seem like he's the good townish person to look up to.
Read next time.
So you are able to easily pull twice as many posts where I actively questioned someone as your ENTIRE ISO interaction with Tclaw and my relations are more iffy? Lulz.
Are you like, intentionally missing my points, or what? Asking questions to look as if you're scumhunting but doing nothing with the info is scummy. You did it a lot with tclawren.
Quite frankly .. so what? What point are you trying to make? That I didn’t waste posts like you arguing with confirmed scum Singer who was going to be lynched and instead hunted for more scum? I fully admit I did that.
What, the posts where I was defending myself? AND the fact that I mentioned that Friend was still scummy to me and that suspicion would not leave with singer's lynch? Your argument with DRK was just noise and a ruse to make you look town; nothing came of it. It looked entirely like you were trying to get a mislynch, but when that wasn't happening, you created noise.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1069 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:53 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also, a "LOL trap" at this stage of the game is bullshit, seeing as I'm probably in the top 10 of people who use "LOL trap"s in the RVS stage of the game, where they belong. The coaching argument being a "trap" is just so made up, I rode Falcor through your paper thin logic.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1072 (isolation #98) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:26 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

WELP

SO WHAT IF I ATE DRK

HE WAS FUCKING DELICIOUS

DEFINITELY SHOULD TRY IT WITH A VINAIGRETTE MARINADE NEXT TIME YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1080 (isolation #99) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:30 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/j2jSmSnWbJTp

Read a few posts down. That scummy nom is still going your way.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1081 (isolation #100) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:31 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

-I'm nominating town for a scummy for being absolutely top notch with the night actions. Every single night action was utilized correctly and you DESTROYED both scum factions with only night actions AS WELL as every PR being outed. Absolutely amazing.

-This is way more of a town win than a scum loss. You decimated all of us without us exhibiting extremely scummy behavior. tclaw was never equated to me and singer was found ONLY BECAUSE TS was right on with his shot and I was RBed. Scum players were strong, but you guys were much stronger.

-Even with all of the mislynches and the scattered reads, there were a few of you with GREAT spider senses. Andrew, chess, TS and singer were all awesome with their intuition. Not exactly their logic, but it worked, and how.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1084 (isolation #101) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:33 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

ADVANCED VIG APPEAL MANEUVER GO

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1086 (isolation #102) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:36 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I think everyone just played awesome this game. There really wasn't one bad player.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1116 (isolation #103) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:08 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

tclawren wrote:Oh and btw I added you to my sig DH. :) It was fun working with you. To bad the freaking PR's were beasts.
Yeah <3

Thanks for the sig. DRK and TS were MVPs of this game and took us apart.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1118 (isolation #104) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:10 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Most Valuable Players

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1119 (isolation #105) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:10 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also, like I said, I don't regret this loss in the least. This was definitely way more of a town beatdown than a scum fuckup haha

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1129 (isolation #106) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:37 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Twistedspoon wrote:lol thanks

I'm policy lynching DH from now on

no more 'I'll die for the benefit of the town' ;)

I look forwards to our next games :3

one last thing though
Awwww, I quite liked my last ditch effort.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1137 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:09 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Magua wrote:
The journal of Patrick Breen wrote: There wasn't much talking to do. We were all so weak from hunger, it was the extent of our efforts to just point fingers at eachother and say, "Him, kill him!"

chesskid started the ball rolling by pointing at DemonHybrid and saying, "Him. Kill him. I don't care if he's the killer or not, but he has to die!" Everyone else took up the chant, and in short order, TheJakalope came and threw the noose around DemonHybrid's neck.
DemonHybrid,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched.

It is now
Night 4

Deadline is April 20th, 2011, at 2:58pm EST (site time). A countdown to the deadline is here.

I will end Night 4 early if everyone, including those who do not have night actions, is unanimous in sending me a PM agreeing.

Oh, wait. My bad.

DemonHybrid,
Mafia Cannibal Goon
, has been lynched.

He possessed the following bodies:

DeathRowKitty,
Roleblocker
, killed Night 3

Town Wins

You want this one.
DemonHybrid