New Designer Mafia (Victor(s) are crowned)

Fashion Llama
Fashion Llama
Townie
Fashion Llama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Fashion Llama »

Vote Count

Tasky (4) - Internet Stranger, ThAdmiral, WhenInRome, Amrun
ThAdmiral (1) - CooLDoG

Not Voting (4) - Fishythefish, Tasky, zoraster, chesskid3

With 8 votes in play it takes five to lynch
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

I thought I was hammering. :(
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Tasky »

Vote: ThAdmiral
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
WhenInRome
WhenInRome
Goon
WhenInRome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by WhenInRome »

Yay for random unexplained votes!
BEN DROWNED

Worst luck ever: Last townie alive. They lynched me. (http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16353)
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

VOTE: Tasky

Still looks like a good lynch in the morning.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^holy shit, fishy=scummy.
after a wank.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:41 am

Post by zoraster »

oh crud. that's right. I can't vote today.
Fashion Llama
Fashion Llama
Townie
Fashion Llama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Fashion Llama »

End of Day Vote Count

Tasky (5) - Internet Stranger, ThAdmiral, WhenInRome, Amrun, Fishythefish
ThAdmiral (2) - CooLDoG, Tasky

Not Voting (2) - Fishythefish, Tasky, zoraster, chesskid3

Tasky - Mafia B Voyeur - Lynched Day Six

Deadline for night actions is Friday April 1st, 8AM PST
Fashion Llama
Fashion Llama
Townie
Fashion Llama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Fashion Llama »

Wake up everyone! Except those two star crossed lovers who died in each others arms.

chesskid3 - Drug Dealer and Lover - Shot Night Six
CooLDoG - Background Noise and Lover - Wiped Out Night Six

With six alive it takes four to lynch someone
Deadline is April 15th, 5PM PST
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

yay, I'm finally out of this game. It was fun until we were brought back and had to catch up.
after a wank.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

urmom
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Amrun »

My suspicion is that Mafia B (Xalxe and Tasky) were doing the "wipe out" kills. I also thought they were likely to be only a 2-man team, since I thought "blasted," "shot," and "wiped out" were three different scum teams (A, B, and C) and if there are three scumteams, there can't be more than 2 on each team for balance.

But if that were true, that would make "blasted" the kill flavor for B, and with Xalxe being a ninja, I simply doubt that's B only got like 2 kills...

And if there are 2 scumteams, my guess is they would have 3 each.

That would make "blasted" a pro-town ability of some sort, but WHAT sort of pro-town player would kill DH?

My mind is full of fuck.

I don't know what's going on in this game anymore.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I think WiR is extremely likely to be scum.

Has pretty much lurked throughout the entire game.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

I think ThAd is likely to be scum. :P

But also WiR, yes. Lurking and a fool-proof excuse to come up "guilty" to investigation.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

My access is going to be pretty poor this weekend. WiR is Mafia C (look at his day 1 play), but we can't afford to lynch him. IS is Mafia A, and his kill flavour is "shoot" - the people who get "shot" have a tendency to suspect IS. His partner is most likely ThAd, but could be zoraster. Amrun looks like town.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:05 am

Post by Amrun »

What about WiR's day one play suggests mafia C?

I really don't think there is a mafia A at this point. As I outlined earlier, it's possible, but it makes little sense.

How do you account for so few kills if this is the case?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:10 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Hopping all over the place to save Furc, which stopped totally after Furc went down.

Lack of kills could be just crazy roles at work/crosskills. We have Wiped/Shot/Blasted. No A would be bastard modding, in a game with no suggestion of that.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:15 am

Post by Amrun »

HOW would no A be bastard modding? B and C are just names of mafia. There was no indication or promise that there would be an A.

The more I think about it, the more "blasted" looks town. At first, I was convinced it must be scum, what with whomever killing DH, but maybe they did truly believe that DH's revivals were part of a new faction that DH was a part of, which was brought up during the day DH claimed. The other blasted kill seems like a legitimate town kill.

I just don't think crosskills etc. can actually explain the low number of kills if there is 3 scumteams.

Your insistence that there definitely is a mafia A, rather than there possibly being a mafia A, is making me slightly suspicious.

Also your near-constant v/la has me on edge. Could it be legitimate and unfortunate? Yes.

But I'm not going to lie; there's a thread in Mafia Discussion called "scum declaring v/la constantly" and when I read it, I thought immediately of you (fishythefish) in this game.

I had a townread on you early on and I'm not sure I'm ready to abandon it yet, but your excuse not to respond to pressure this weekend makes me uncomfortable.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:28 am

Post by Fishythefish »

I feel that naming two factions "B" and "C" is blatantly misleading, and simply unfair in a game which isn't supposed to have that kind of modding. DH as a town kill? If so, I despair of that person.

I haven't been V/LA
that
much. I missed three days (which unfortunately turned out to be nearly the whole of a very short day), and my V/LA looks longer in ISO because of night, and then I missed a weekend. Both absences were sitewide (they were the same in two now completed games - I was scum in one and town in one). "My excuse not to respond to pressure"? I'm going to be posting a little today and tomorrow, and will be fully here from Monday. Semi-lurking for 48 hours isn't something that's helpful for scum.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:36 am

Post by Fishythefish »

To be fair, though, you're completely right in that I haven't done enough in this game for the last few game days. I will do better from here on.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:38 am

Post by Amrun »

If this were not a time when it's likely that half or more of the remaining players left are mafia, I wouldn't be turning on you, fishy. Your contributions haven't been high lately and I get the "skating by" feeling from you the closer to endgame we get.

I have to carefully analyze EVERYONE left, not just the scummiest person. I hope you get that.

And if you were scum in 2/3 games, I can see the logic behind v/la for lurking reasons, making it sitewide for validity. That can't be proven or disproven, but for now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I still have to cover all my bases.

And if DH was a town kill, I too despair of that person.

But a scumteam with only two successful kills...? I just don't see it.

It's possible. Idk.

Like I said earlier, my mind is full of fuck.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

WhenInRome
WhenInRome
Goon
WhenInRome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:55 am

Post by WhenInRome »

Amrun wrote: But also WiR, yes. Lurking and a fool-proof excuse to come up "guilty" to investigation.
Well, I was lurking because I had two different games on (one at another site, one here), but I /outed of both of them. Don't say I never did anything for you :P

And I can't provide a defense for the "coming up guilty" thing. It's the role I got, and I realize how scummy it looks. If you want to lynch me because of that, I'll understand.

I talked to Fishy, for the record.
Like I said earlier, my mind is full of fuck.
Gah. Me too. My cat woke me up at 5 am and I immediately started writing posts on mafia games.
BEN DROWNED

Worst luck ever: Last townie alive. They lynched me. (http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16353)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:07 am

Post by Amrun »

What happened in the talk with fishy?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

WhenInRome
WhenInRome
Goon
WhenInRome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:10 am

Post by WhenInRome »

Amrun wrote:What happened in the talk with fishy?
Surprisingly, it was productive! He thinks I'm mafia with Furc, and he said IS is mafia.
BEN DROWNED

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Fishythefish wrote:My access is going to be pretty poor this weekend. WiR is Mafia C (look at his day 1 play), but we can't afford to lynch him. IS is Mafia A, and his kill flavour is "shoot" - the people who get "shot" have a tendency to suspect IS. His partner is most likely ThAd, but could be zoraster. Amrun looks like town.

WOW Fishy, youre just piling on layers upon layers of scumtasticness in one post alone.

First off, it almost sounds like youre deliberately trying to confuse the situation and only giving us partial reads here. You see, we all know scum has all the information but cant let anyone know that, so they try to conjure up what looks like epiphanies while just releasing out known scum information.

The first obvious one is your insistence on a mafia A. You already got called out on that and now youre trying to make it sound like youre merely speculating on some crazy bastard modding scheme. Im looking through the kills, there just arent enough kills to support the idea and youre trying to dismiss the point that breaks your "theory" with a simple hand wave (like a jedi mind trick) and trying to paint them as inconsequential cross kills. If there really has been an extreme amount of crosskills, then all these scum teams really suck.

Im thinking that Fishy knows more than he is letting on and trying to shepherd us into something that favors fishy (and his scum team?)

Trying to analyze the kills here, my opinion in (parenthesis):
The only prolific night killers have been the "Shooters" and the "Wipers". Since unlike Fishy, we cant say for sure a Maf A exists, im going to label them Maf B and Maf C.

Accounting for the two Demon kills, that means that the revered scum teams have the following kill record.

MAF B - 3/6
MAF C - 4/6

Now Fishy wants to tell us that there is also ANOTHER scum team out there that sucks even more and only got kills on Night 4 and Night 5.

Team Fishy - 2/6

(DEMON) 6. ender241 - Post Bomber - Sniped Night Zero

(MAF B) 14. danakillsu - Forgetfull Freddy - Shot Night One

(MAF C) 2. Plum - Cupid - Wiped Out Night Two
(DEMON) 5. Sevei - Silencer - Sniped Night Two

(MAF B) 10. Nocmen - Town Chain Reaction Neighborizer - Shot Night Three

(MAF C) 8. poplartajo - Compulsive Leader - Wiped Out Night Four
16. Olinea - Yosarianite - Blasted Night Four

(MAF C) 12. CryMeARiver brokenscraps - Angry Ghost With A Loooooong Memory - Wiped Out Night Five
22. DemonHybrid - Time Traveling Killer - Blasted Night Five

(MAF B) 17. chesskid3 - Drug Dealer and Lover - Shot Night Six
(MAF C) 19. CooLDoG - Background Noise and Lover - Wiped Out Night Six

We can even change it around and make Fishy's Scum Team A the badass wiper killers and make Tasky/Xalxe a bunch of dolts that only got two kills late in the game. If we are on that note, we can even say that the Fishy mystery scum team was lurking a lot and missing sending in kills at night, which would point to Fishy. (But thats a loooongshot that I wont take).

So whats my point you ask? My point is that I just dont see in the kills that would lead anyone to believe in a third scum team unless that person has some sort of inside knowledge. Fishy's insistence leads me to believe that he has some sort of inside knowledge.
Fishythefish wrote:My access is going to be pretty poor this weekend. WiR is Mafia C (look at his day 1 play), but we can't afford to lynch him. IS is Mafia A, and his kill flavour is "shoot" - the people who get "shot" have a tendency to suspect IS. His partner is most likely ThAd, but could be zoraster. Amrun looks like town.
His "Cant afford to lynch WiR" quote is especially damning. Is he protecting WiR and trying to get us to lynch someone else? Why?

Assumption:
If there are only two scumteams, its the best interest of the town to find the last Mafia B member and reduce the number of kills. Honestly, I think thats the only chance we got.
Its the interest of the scum to get down to that lylo situation with extra kills at night. Scum team 1 wants to finish off scum team two at the end. This is assuming 3 man scum teams, which I derive that from the fact that I dont think the blasted kills are from a scum team (2kills 6nights? LOL), and the two kills last night indicate that scum team B and C are still around.

Fishy is only scum if he was either the last Mafia B member or some rogue Mafia A guy (Based on his seemingly inside knowledge). Additionally, Fishy's ISO indicates that he went after Furc Day one, but disappeared after lynching Xalxe. Perhaps he was trying to lay low after that bus? He knew Tasky was pretty much gone yesterday too, werent you hemming and hawing on putting down that vote on Tasky fishy? The only defense I can give you is that its wild and risky to double bus in a game, but you didnt exactly bus anyone, you joined wagons were your buddies were pretty screwed anyways.

I agree that WiR is EXTREMELY likely to be Mafia C, based on the lack of content, the Furc interactions and again, suddenly being more active (ala Tasky).

But right now, I want Mafia B dead and gone in order to reduce the number of kills. Otherwise there are three scum teams (HOW?!?) and im screwed anyways.

Vote: Fishy
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”