DaSpot (3): YosFlavouredCayke, SuperVanillaTownie, FrogErgoSum
SuperVanillaTownie (1): Gummybear
Gummybear (1): LordFonzi
Copper (1):, Greymarble
Unicorn (1): Balam

Not Voting (0):

With eleven alive it's six to lynch.

Still looking a re-replacment for SVT.

DEADLINE: Day Two ends Saturday April 9th at 19:00 EST.

Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

@ YFC
Not to mention that your defense of FES is so lame, you have to resort to using the word "obvious" about 4 times. Your entire defense boils down to "he's obviously town". Just as I suspected, you have proven yourself a scumbuddy of FES. Now to find the 3rd scum.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

I am retracting the questions in post 697. I've thought at length about the responses I could have gotten to them, and I realized that they would've been inconclusive. I also found out the answers to them with a little research, and I've concluded that it doesn't matter to me how they would have responded to my questions.

Right now, all I want to do is kill Unicorn Brethren with rage, fire, and extreme prejudice. The vote stands, and I don't fucking care if we're 7 days from deadline.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

Well, post 702 came out vaguer than I expected, and I don't know how to word that better. Let's just say I had reason to believe they weren't who they said they were, and I wanted to verify that with them. Either way, I found the answer on my own, and I do believe they were being honest in post 36. Unicorn Brethren, if you weren't and you were just trolling us or something, now is the time to tell me so I can put you on this skewer sooner.
Unicorn Brethren wrote:Stop prodding us. We're tactically lurking. FFS!
If you don't like the prodding, please replace out. I'm fucking sick and tired of you barely doing anything and flaunting hammers like you don't give a damn. Enough people are tired of this game that we don't need a slot trolling it. There are supposedly six of you in there; shape up or GTFO.

Though I don't think that rage is going to do any good because you guys are all scum and are just dicking around on the "They have 6 uncoordinated heads!" pass.

I might as well catch up now, too, while I have some motivation left for this game.

> My gut thinks it's unlikely that DaSpotthatkillsu and Frogito Ergo Sum are scum together, so it makes no sense for me to have scum reads on both of them. Still... DaSpotthatkillsu's post-hoc defense of BeaverWeasel was so terribly scum, and I still think Frogito Ergo Sum has been scummy, particularly with how they handled Greymarble's retraction of their Final Destination case on Day 1.
Can't they both die?
I need to reevaluate Frogito Ergo Sum. Yes, Equinox, again, dammit.

> Actually, in writing up a response to Greymarble's defense of DaSpotthatkillsu, I came to the realization why DaSpotthatkillsu seemed so sure of BeaverWeasel despite weak evidence. They're pretty certain that YosFlavouredCayke is scum, and if my memory serves correctly they're pretty sure of their second suspect (Frogito Ergo Sum, I think; forgive me for being lazy and not checking) as well. Being so convinced isn't good play, but I can see that happening. DaSpotthatkillsu is probably not scum.

> A response to Frogito Ergo Sum:
Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:A completely unforced retraction of a case isn't a priori scummy. As far as I can tell, you made a case based on the observation that Fate wasn't aggressive which you didn't actually agree with as a result of a general stance on meta. I, on the other hand, think meta arguments are wholly valid and your "retraction" meant nothing to me.
As I understand it, Greymarble retracted the case not because they didn't believe in meta but because they made the whole thing up. Greymarble even admitted to this, which makes your continued push with it on Day 1 bad.

> Super Vanilla Townie is probably town. My belief is that town are more likely than scum to find a game boring. Scum play picks out all the things wrong with a town and exploits it, and I'd imagine this would be quite thrilling in a player list like this one. On the other hand, town may find an environment boring and unsuitable if they can't get any solid reads on anyone.

GummyBear wrote:But now that SVT is requesting replacement...that slot has coasted for the past two game days through "catching up" but not actually catching up and eventually requesting replacement.
...and you still think them scum, Y/N?

Welp, this turned into a wall anyway.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:59 am

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

Greymarble wrote:Okay, then lets start.

- his case on FD was crap.
- he's made like... two votes all game. One for FD, one for a hydra I consider obvtown
FD made a really scummy looking response to being attacked, and FES voted for him because of it. No, he didn't make a huge case against FD when he voted for him, but I don't think he needed to there, and I don't think it's scummy of him not to.

"He's made two votes all game" is a terrible attack, when the reason for that is that he's been focusing on someone who he thought was scum for most of the game. It's bizzare the way some people are just like "Vote hopping is scummy" and other people are just like "keeping your vote in the same place is scummy" and no one actually seems to have a reason why or any thinking behind any of that.

- That post you quoted was just kinda null-flavored bland
Really?

If he was scum, and he wanted FD lynched, then wouldn't he hope that someone hammered without noticing that he was at lynch -1?

Also, wouldn't he have wanted to maintain deniability about knowing that he put him at lynch -1? For that matter, why would he be so calm about it?

No, that post reads very much like a pro-town person who's trying to be fair and doesn't want anyone to hammer by accident, but at the same time is calmly confident that the person he's voting for is scum.
- This is the gummybear post:
Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Pathetric wrote:What do you think I was trying to say?
We were talking about the presented quotes in #120. We originally thought the contradiction was imaginary but after AIM-fueled reflection came to the conclusion that the point of view Gummybear puts forth does contain an inconsistency. We however feel the inconsistency is, if anything, genuine and not the result of intentionally taking an anti-town position. We dislike the amount of reasoning put forth in #120 since, as evidenced by our position, we don't feel the relevant conclusion follows as straightforwardly as the lack of reasoning suggests.
I dun see how that's very town.
I already explained why I think this series of posts is much more likely to come from town then from scum, weeks ago. Are you paying attention to the game here? Because this is the second time you've asked me about something I've already said.
YosFlavouredCayke wrote: He starts off calling out Ether on her position on Gummy's "contradiction", calling it semantics. He then thought and discussed it with his other head, and then came to the conclusion that it might not be just semantics. But he still thought that even if it was a contradiction, it probably wasn't an "intentionally anti-town" one, and still said he disliked Ether's post.

That's a very nuanced and thoughtful position; he realized he was partly wrong, but still didn't agree that Gummy's actions were actually scummy, so he said so, and expressed some concern about Ether's seeming to take for granted that it was without explaining. The whole thing looks like a pro-town person who's both honestly trying to figure out what is wrong, and honestly trying to point out what he sees as a logical flaw in a case being made; it's not the kind of post I expect scum to make. I expect scum to be much less likely to undermine their own point by admitting they were incorrect; I'd expect scum to either really go for the throat and just try to hammer the attack against Ether home, or else back off and try to disengage from the fight. He didn't do either, and I don't really see why scum would act that way.
It honestly reads like you flipped through his ISO and grabbed a few reasons he might be town.
Many of the things here are things I've already explained, greymarble. I'm just repeating them because someone asked why I thought FES was town, so I put many of my reasons into one post.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:02 am

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:@ YFC
Not to mention that your defense of FES is so lame, you have to resort to using the word "obvious" about 4 times. Your entire defense boils down to "he's obviously town". Just as I suspected, you have proven yourself a scumbuddy of FES. Now to find the 3rd scum.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY IS THIS SCUM STILL ALIVE?

Anyone? I really want to know here how anyone could possibly have any doubt about Spot's alignment at this point. He asks for me to explain my read, and then he ignores the entire thing, except to claim that the word obvious is a scumtell, which is the most idiotic argument I've ever heard in a mafia game. There is zero chance that this guy is town who's trying to find out the truth here; he's apparently not even reading the answers to questions that he asks at this point.

-Yos
Frogito Ergo Sum
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Frogito Ergo Sum »

Spot wrote:Not to mention that your defense of FES is so lame, you have to resort to using the word "obvious" about 4 times. Your entire defense boils down to "he's obviously town". Just as I suspected, you have proven yourself a scumbuddy of FES. Now to find the 3rd scum.
Anyone who thinks this is town reasoning, should be shot.
Balam wrote:As I understand it, Greymarble retracted the case not because they didn't believe in meta but because they made the whole thing up. Greymarble even admitted to this, which makes your continued push with it on Day 1 bad.
Do you dispute that Fate hadn't been aggressive? If Greymarble had offered up a refutation of their own argument beyond "lol meta", then that might be relevant. Otherwise, their statements don't impact the validity of the argument.
Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Lord Fonzi »

I had a bad weekend. So you get a picture that is vaguely related to Spot's play. I also find it funny.

Any way, I'd be in favour of a Spot wagon. Especially as an alternative to a FES wagon.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:kay so why is FES town?

meta arguments won't here.
He's been doing more real scumhunting then 90% of this game.
where?
Every vote he's made all game has a pretty obvious pro-town motive.
I chuckled
He's consistently been aggressive and logical in scumhunting.
AGAIN WHERE?
It's quite obvious
that finding and lynching scum has been a higher priority for them then survival has been all game.
you know what no they have just been anti town
His refusal to vote Beaver at the start of today, when he was at huge risk of being killed, for example, is very unlikely as a scum (unless he's scum with Beaver, which dosn't seem that likely here).
This is the only point I agree with but then...
Instead, he's kept voting for FD, the guy he gave logical reasons for suspecting as long ago as day 1, and refused to let the fact that he was clearly risking his life to do or the fact that other people didn't agree change his mind.
FD has put down a good case for him as well.
And day 1, his behavior was quite obviously
pro-town; there's no way a scum makes this post:
Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:EBWOP:
We didn't notice that it was L-1 when we placed our vote, but we're aware of it now.
DOHOHOHOHOHO. no seriously I would see as scum signaling his partner saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND VOTE THIS GUY ALREADY"

Also, day 1 stuff like the sparring with Ether about the Gummybear wagon was obviously
pro-town. He also disagreed with the US wagon on day 1, in a situation where he was at a significant risk of being lynched himself
I don't remember this... I'll check

All of the actions FES have done basically all game are pretty consistently pro-town actions; none of it makes sense for FES scum, it all makes perfect sense for FES town.
I said no meta
No one has made a case against him that makes a lick of sense at all to me, and yet he's at lynch -1. This is pretty clearly a bad bandwagon, and probably a scum driven one.
This is to show that we do not skim.

our response is in bold.

This is a bad case for FES town.

and i'm done.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

ahh... i missed one "obvious"... second sentence. still not obvi-town. is obvi-scum.

and where is FES'S claim?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:

Anyone? I really want to know here how anyone could possibly have any doubt about Spot's alignment at this point. He asks for me to explain my read, and then he ignores the entire thing, except to claim that the word obvious is a scumtell, which is the most idiotic argument I've ever heard in a mafia game. There is zero chance that this guy is town who's trying to find out the truth here; he's apparently not even reading the answers to questions that he asks at this point.

-Yos

Okay. Where is the scum bit? where?

I'm THIS close from flaming THE FUCK out of you.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

... I just checked...

yos: please point it out?

when did he NOT openly vote beaver? I'd expect some kind of defense of beaver if he didn't like instead of saying why beaver was town he called the wagon scum.

I defended beaver... where did he?
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:15 am

..... GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
okay fixable..

----

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:kay so why is FES town?

meta arguments won't here.
He's been doing more real scumhunting then 90% of this game.
where?
Every vote he's made all game has a pretty obvious pro-town motive.
I chuckled
He's consistently been aggressive and logical in scumhunting.
AGAIN WHERE?
It's quite obvious
that finding and lynching scum has been a higher priority for them then survival has been all game.
you know what no they have just been anti town
His refusal to vote Beaver at the start of today, when he was at huge risk of being killed, for example, is very unlikely as a scum (unless he's scum with Beaver, which dosn't seem that likely here).
This is the only point I agree with but then...
Instead, he's kept voting for FD, the guy he gave logical reasons for suspecting as long ago as day 1, and refused to let the fact that he was clearly risking his life to do or the fact that other people didn't agree change his mind.
FD has put down a good case for him as well.
And day 1, his behavior was quite obviously
pro-town; there's no way a scum makes this post:
Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:EBWOP:
We didn't notice that it was L-1 when we placed our vote, but we're aware of it now.
DOHOHOHOHOHO. no seriously I would see as scum signaling his partner saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND VOTE THIS GUY ALREADY"

Also, day 1 stuff like the sparring with Ether about the Gummybear wagon was obviously
pro-town. He also disagreed with the US wagon on day 1, in a situation where he was at a significant risk of being lynched himself
I don't remember this... I'll check

All of the actions FES have done basically all game are pretty consistently pro-town actions; none of it makes sense for FES scum, it all makes perfect sense for FES town.
I said no meta
No one has made a case against him that makes a lick of sense at all to me, and yet he's at lynch -1. This is pretty clearly a bad bandwagon, and probably a scum driven one.
This is to show that we do not skim.

our response is in bold.

This is a bad case for FES town.

and i'm done.

-----

ahh... i missed one "obvious"... second sentence. still not obvi-town. is obvi-scum.

and where is FES'S claim?

----
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:

-Yos

----

... I just checked...

when did he NOT openly vote beaver? I'd expect some kind of defense of beaver if he didn't like instead of saying why beaver was town he called the wagon scum.

---

MOD: Delete the other four posts. I'm very sorry.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Kcdaspot wrote:... I just checked...

First, when he was being attacked for not voting Beaver, on the assumption that he should have been voting Beaver instead of FD because Beaver was the bigger wagon, he said this:

Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:We're slightly baffled by the suggestion that we should be voting beaverweasel, considering we had a much stronger scum read on final destination yesterday.
Later, when asked about what he thought about the Beaver case, he called it "null".
Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Balam wrote:All right, so we know now that you meant that BeaverWeasel's case was bad. What does that say about BeaverWeasel's alignment?
That depends to a great extent on what type of players it contains. They've struck us as Mastinesque so far, which would make it fairly null.

So, in a situation where he was at significant risk of being lynched, he did not join the large Beaver wagon, which could have saved his life at the time, he didn't even verbally support the Beaver wagon, and instead said that he thought the scumtells Beaver had done were actually null, and instead stuck to his guns and stuck to his scum read, even when no one else supported him.

THe only way FES could possibly be scum here is if he's scum with Beaver, and that seems unlikely.

Also, he did the same thing on day 1, refuisng to join the US mislynch wagon (what we now now was a mislynch) in order to stay on his main scum read.
DaSpot wrote:

You asked me why I thought about FES. I answered, giving a lot of reasons for my thoughts. You ignored everything I said, just called it "lame", and attacked me for using the word "obvious". The way you chose to respond was incredibly scummy; I don't think you actually are trying to figure out anyone's alignment, not FES's or mine, or else you would have responded in your inital post to some of the actual points I raised; I think you're just trying to force through a mislynch through sheer volume at this point.
heh. You're now *threatening* to flame me for calling you scum? That's classic.

Go for it. I dare you. It'll just make your bullshit that much more obvious and get you lynched that much faster, and you know it.

-Yos
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:45 am

Damnitall.

Yosarian2 wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:... I just checked...

First, when he was being attacked for not voting Beaver, on the assumption that he should have been voting Beaver instead of FD because Beaver was the bigger wagon, he said this:

Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:We're slightly baffled by the suggestion that we should be voting beaverweasel, considering we had a much stronger scum read on final destination yesterday.
Later, when asked about what he thought about the Beaver case, he called it "null".
Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Balam wrote:All right, so we know now that you meant that BeaverWeasel's case was bad. What does that say about BeaverWeasel's alignment?
That depends to a great extent on what type of players it contains. They've struck us as Mastinesque so far, which would make it fairly null.

So, in a situation where he was at significant risk of being lynched, he did not join the large Beaver wagon, which could have saved his life at the time, he didn't even verbally support the Beaver wagon, and instead said that he thought the scumtells Beaver had done were actually null, and instead stuck to his guns and stuck to his scum read, even when no one else supported him.

THe only way FES could possibly be scum here is if he's scum with Beaver, and that seems unlikely.

Also, he did the same thing on day 1, refuisng to join the US mislynch wagon (what we now now was a mislynch) in order to stay on his main scum read.
DaSpot wrote:

You asked me why I thought about FES. I answered, giving a lot of reasons for my thoughts. You ignored everything I said, just called it "lame", and attacked me for using the word "obvious". The way you chose to respond was incredibly scummy; I don't think you actually are trying to figure out anyone's alignment, not FES's or mine, or else you would have responded in your inital post to some of the actual points I raised; I think you're just trying to force through a mislynch through sheer volume at this point.
heh. You're now *threatening* to flame me for calling you scum? That's classic.

Go for it. I dare you. It'll just make your bullshit that much more obvious and get you lynched that much faster, and you know it.

-Yos
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Unicorn Brethren »

Greymarble wrote:
Copper wrote:
Greymarble wrote: Oh well, Llamarble's input is in, and not that it matters, but he suggests FES/Fonzi.
Why doesn't Llamarble's input matter?
Because that looks an awful lot like a Unicorn Hammer up there in the thread above us, so shortly opinions on FES' alignment are going to become very extremely moot.
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:Greymarble: it's L-1.
That wasn't the hammer? FFfffffff
A wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

All right. That's it. Unicorn Brethren is indefensible. I want all of them to swing. I believe them to be scum due to shenanigans, but since it appears I'm the only one who holds that opinion: Practically everyone in this thread agrees they are a serious detriment to the town. We have 6 days to get 5 more votes on Unicorn Brethren. Honestly, if they don't die at some point and town loses because they were allowed to ride a pass for too long, we
deserve
to lose. Please make this happen.

Also, my eyes are glazing over with the DaSpotthatkillsu and YosFlavouredCayke back-and-forth. You two think the other is scum, we get it. Condense your points and leave it at that, and answer to us if we don't like your case or whatever. Thread sucks souls as it is.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:20 pm

@ Balam
FES swings first.
NO
QUESTIONS
ASKED.
Just finish the scum off. You don't let someone get to L-1 and not claim and then just back off of them.

@ YFC
Nowhere did I claim you were scum for using the word obvious. I claimed your defense of FES was lame because you used the word obvious so many times without much else and you have been defending them all game. THAT is what makes you scum, not just the fact that you used a word. And you have no reason to believe that I ignored your reasoning, especially considering I RESPONDED to it. My response was in addition to earlier comments made by another player, which I agreed with. You're sure misrepping me a lot, and it's making you look pretty bad.
Henrik Ibsen
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:Just finish the scum off. You don't let someone get to L-1 and not claim and then just back off of them.
I'm sorry, but my bloodlust and rage for Unicorn Brethren are significantly stronger at the moment. It's annoying me greatly that no amount of pressure and yelling can make them do anything remotely productive, and they're still blabbering about dropping hammers. They are coasting. That ends today.
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:18 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Good luck with that.

We've given our reads, we are helping to lynch, and we are ready and waiting to sit back and laugh when we are right and you are wrong.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

What fucking reads? All I know is you think Copper and apparently Frogito Ergo Sum, the rest were made on page 19 and are in all likelihood outdated.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

Fucking hell. Ladies and gentlemen, this is why you don't post when you're angry. (Unicorn Brethren, use that tone and laugh at me again and I will fucking kill you, you useless baggage of a slot. But then again I'm killing you anyway and you're scum, so who gives a shit, right.)
Balam wrote:All I know is you think Copper and apparently Frogito Ergo Sum
are scum
, the rest were made on page 19 and are in all likelihood outdated.
Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Copper »

Unicorn Brethren wrote:Good luck with that.

We've given our reads, we are helping to lynch, and we are ready and waiting to sit back and laugh when we are right and you are wrong.
On the matter of giving reads, you missed this question from us (ISO 14):
Copper wrote:
Unicorn Brethren wrote:
Put Copper on your Willing to Lynch list and it's a deal.

Vote: Copper if we aren't already.
Which Unicorn was this? And what do you believe the single strongest scumtell on us to be?
---

We can sympathize with Balam in that the Unicorns are intolerable. The "that wasn't the hammer?" post in particular suggests
deliberately
playing to an anti-town meta, instead of merely failing to contribute. Were we hoodwinked by a deliberate ploy of "too scummy to be scum?" It's possible. But, nonetheless, I still can't make myself believe in earnest that the day one play came from scum. Now that the Unicorns have a reputation for failure, continuing to fail is a viable strategy, but it seems too risky to OPEN with such a ploy.

---

daSpot: Please name your strongest townread and second-strongest scumread.
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by GummyBear »

More/better content is on its way from us (should be tomorrow). Apologies. So far none of our reads have changed, but we're (obviously) not done working on our re-read/ISOs/post/thing. This is mostly letting you know that we're still alive and reading and posting and all of those things that players should be doing.

-quadz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”