P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by P.T. Barnum »

mike wrote:Neutral - Andrew said little of any significance, it was all nothing-y nonsense or thats what I made of it anyway. By neutral I meant I couldn't see how anyone could get a positive read (scum or town) on him. Not enough to lynch anyway if you had a confident a read on someone else
I made my case. You may disagree with it, but I would rather you reference it than just assert that he's "a neutral."
If you thought the neighbour thing was a satisfactory reason to lynch Voided (I don't but thats a different matter) then I don't see why your reasons given for your Andrew vote would make him the better vote.
There are a few people in this game with satisfactory reasons for a lynch. You seem to be saying that once someone commits a bad scumtell, every subsequent post and vote of mine should be devoted to lynching them. I don't think that's useful.
Wagons lead to reactions. Voided had his wagon, and I didn't think there was any interest for a future one. I tried to start one on andrew. Since we're so close to lynching, though, I figure lynching voided is far superior to lynching the other two.
And yes, I did forget about voided somewhat, but I guess I got bored with him and wanted to stir the pot.
neil wrote:What do you have as a case on Andrew? The only thing I see is a VI Policy Lynch, in which case if that's what your pushing over everyone else, that's extremely anti-town...
Mike quoted my case at the top of this page.
There's a sucker born every minute.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by neil1113 »

Voidedmafia wrote:
neil1113 wrote:Voided,

Is there anyway to test your role claim?
If you're chosen, Rhinox will tell you via PM. Though I have claimed, I still feel like if I chose you, you should stay silent about it for now. I can't stop you, of course, but that's what I'd want.
Sorry to be lazy here, but what exactly does your role imply for
THIS GAME
?
P.T. Barnum wrote:
mike wrote:Neutral - Andrew said little of any significance, it was all nothing-y nonsense or thats what I made of it anyway. By neutral I meant I couldn't see how anyone could get a positive read (scum or town) on him. Not enough to lynch anyway if you had a confident a read on someone else
neil wrote:What do you have as a case on Andrew? The only thing I see is a VI Policy Lynch, in which case if that's what your pushing over everyone else, that's extremely anti-town...

Mike quoted my case at the top of this page.
So basically, you have no case?
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

neil1113 wrote:
Voidedmafia wrote:
neil1113 wrote:Voided,

Is there anyway to test your role claim?
If you're chosen, Rhinox will tell you via PM. Though I have claimed, I still feel like if I chose you, you should stay silent about it for now. I can't stop you, of course, but that's what I'd want.
Sorry to be lazy here, but what exactly does your role imply for
THIS GAME
?
Whoever I pick and I can talk during the night like Mafia. It's the exact same as a Neighbor except I get to choose who I pick instead of it being chosen for me.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Voided's claim and the prospect of somehow proving it are not worth consideration IMO. Why?

Scum Void fakeclaiming could claim he neighborized a) a scumbuddy, or b) awwwwwwwww...the nk victim. If scumbuddy a is eventually killed and flips...VM could just say...I didn't know he was scum when I neighbored him.

Town Void telling the truth could pick a) scum as a neighbor or b) town as a neighbor, or c) awwwwwwwww...the nk victim. If scum a is eventually killed and flips...VM could just say...I didn't know he was scum when I neighbored him. b) even if town was neighbored and indicated such...even with a Void or neighbored town's flip [of town] we would still have no confidence that the other side of the duo was town.

Void's claim and any result of it IMO is null.

mod, TO and.......surprise!.......Idiotking could use a prod.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:47 am

Post by Pine »

Neighborizer is one of the worst fakeclaims, actually. If you have scumbuddies confirm it, then if the Neighborizer dies, they're exposed and auto-lynched.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Rhinox »

Votecount 1.19

chkflip (0) -
Pine (1) - tarsonisocelot
neil1113 (1) - Bub Bidderskins
P.T. Barnum (0) -
Jahudo (0) -
Bub Bidderskins (0) -
mikemike778 (0) -
Idiotking (0) -
tarsonisocelot (0) -
Voidedmafia (3) - Nachomamma8, P.T. Barnum, chkflip
Cecily (1) - havingfitz
havingfitz (3) - mikemike778, Jahudo, Idiotking
Nachomamma8 (4) - Voidedmafia, neil1113, Cecily, Pine

not voting (0):

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1 is
Tuesday, April 5 at 10:00PM EST

TO and IK have both been prodded. Deadline will not be extended again, even if I need to find replacements.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:55 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Neil seems to be ignoring me at the moment. Even though I do think he's the scummiest player, I'm okay with a Voided lynch with the deadline being tomorrow.

unvote; vote: VoidedMafia

I agree with the case on him, and he's certainly a better lynch than nachoman or fitz.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:02 am

Post by P.T. Barnum »

neil wrote:So basically, you have no case?
Could you really be that lazy? Look at the post of mine that andrew quoted in #582, towards the bottom. I made two cases, one on Pine and one on andrew. Each contains three or four specific points.
There's a sucker born every minute.
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:00 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

havingfitz wrote:Voided's claim and the prospect of somehow proving it are not worth consideration IMO. Why?

Scum Void fakeclaiming could claim he neighborized a) a scumbuddy, or b) awwwwwwwww...the nk victim. If scumbuddy a is eventually killed and flips...VM could just say...I didn't know he was scum when I neighbored him.

Town Void telling the truth could pick a) scum as a neighbor or b) town as a neighbor, or c) awwwwwwwww...the nk victim. If scum a is eventually killed and flips...VM could just say...I didn't know he was scum when I neighbored him. b) even if town was neighbored and indicated such...even with a Void or neighbored town's flip [of town] we would still have no confidence that the other side of the duo was town.

Void's claim and any result of it IMO is null.

mod, TO and.......surprise!.......Idiotking could use a prod.
Exactly my thoughts, and saying that the neighborized player should stay quiet about it seems to be a way to avoid scrutiny if no-one comes forward to claim that tomorrow.
Voidedmafia wrote: But then, that raises the question: Why go after me, then, since I haven't really tried to go after you?
This seemed out of place in response to the gambit. If you are town, your first reaction to being claimed to be scum by someone claiming investigative powers should be that they must be scum -
"Voidedmafia" wrote: I know. -_- But I still detest being told to scumhunt like that.
In what circumstances do you not mind being expected to scumhunt?

At this stage, I view Fitz as town, PT Barnum as town and mike & Jahudo as town. Nacho has been helpful and reminded me of what made the gambit seem so convincing up until the moment of the reveal - Voided's reaction. Voided also at one point described himself as "anti-town more than scummy". Nacho/PR I'm going to leave in the suspicious but undetermined pile. Neil seems suspicious, Pine I'm not keen on, Bub I have no opinion on and Cecily I'm personally null on right now.

At this point it seems obvious to me that I should UNVOTE: Pine and VOTE: Voidedmafia as Voided's behaviour during the gambit was the most suspicious thing so far in the game, and I'm no longer suspicious enough of Nacho or Fitz to vote for them and this wagon stands a good chance of leading to a lynch.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Jahudo »

I'm good with a voided lynch, so I'll switch over now. Nacho's case looks good. The lack of a vote on pappums was questionable after being told that non-sane cops aren't in normal games. At that point he should have had no doubt pappums was scum or gambit.

And fitz makes a good argument that voided's claim cannot be solidly verified.

unvote;
vote: voidedmafia
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

Wow...I really think it's time for a lynch but I'm surprised at how quick
Voided's wagon just got to L-1
<------

I would be interested in Void's flip more than several others in the game but not as much as my top suspects. It would be good to get Void's "cases" on others before he is lynched...perhaps some last words. If anyone is worried about a no lynch happening I will place the hammer if it comes down to it.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:41 am

Post by havingfitz »

Also...I find it interesting most of the players I have stronger suspicions of are not on the Void wagon. I'm really curious in how this flip goes.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

tarsonisocelot wrote:Exactly my thoughts, and saying that the neighborized player should stay quiet about it seems to be a way to avoid scrutiny if no-one comes forward to claim that tomorrow.
I would think it'd be best not to shout "Hey! I'm neighbors with this guy!" whether or not you or the actual person you're with have claimed as I have. That's what I think anyways.

Perhaps my claim was too early in the game, though.
tarsonisocelot wrote:
Voidedmafia wrote: But then, that raises the question: Why go after me, then, since I haven't really tried to go after you?
This seemed out of place in response to the gambit. If you are town, your first reaction to being claimed to be scum by someone claiming investigative powers should be that they must be scum
I did come to the assumption that Rat must be scum, but that was after the knee-jerk "WTF!" reaction to the gambit wore off, and by that time I didn't think it'd be a wise move to say as much at that point (though, if I did, I stand (die?) corrected)
tarsonisocelot wrote:
"Voidedmafia" wrote: I know. -_- But I still detest being told to scumhunt like that.
In what circumstances do you not mind being expected to scumhunt?
I don't mind being asked to scumhunt or give my suspicions, like Fitz did. It can make the person decide and WANT to do so as well, though their reasons may very

I DO mind being imperatively told to do so. There's a difference. Saying it like Chk does makes your suspicions seem forced and made just to appease the town. At least, that's what I think.
tarsonisocelot wrote:At this stage, I view Fitz as town, PT Barnum as town and mike & Jahudo as town.
And I'd agree with you on all of them, though not quite as much with Jahudo.
tarsonisocelot wrote: Nacho has been helpful and reminded me of what made the gambit seem so convincing up until the moment of the reveal - Voided's reaction.
It wasn't the best reaction, obviously, and I really only have that I reacted in the heat of the moment (I did post pretty much right after Rat's post, after all). I would agree it would've gone better for me in the long run to have calmed down first.

I still hold that the reaction wasn't scummy, though. Just not a good reaction.
tarsonisocelot wrote:Voided also at one point described himself as "anti-town more than scummy".
I did?
tarsonisocelot wrote:At this point it seems obvious to me that I should UNVOTE: Pine and VOTE: Voidedmafia as Voided's behaviour during the gambit was the most suspicious thing so far in the game, and I'm no longer suspicious enough of Nacho or Fitz to vote for them and this wagon stands a good chance of leading to a lynch.
Nothing else AFTER the gambit, or during?
havingfitz wrote:Wow...I really think it's time for a lynch but I'm surprised at how quick
Voided's wagon just got to L-1
<------
Well, I would've given the same all caps warning tonight as I would've back on Saturday. I just wish the lynch wasn't on me.
tarsonisocelot wrote:I would be interested in Void's flip more than several others in the game but not as much as my top suspects. It would be good to get Void's "cases" on others before he is lynched...perhaps some last words. If anyone is worried about a no lynch happening I will place the hammer if it comes down to it.
I assure you, I will at the very least flip town-aligned, so the vote should go straight to Nacho next turn (unless he's NKed for some reason).

I'll go ahead and post my "note" on everyone (which are really just little paraphrased summaries of what each post is about from each of you), most likely in quotes.

And don't worry about hammering. Given that we need a lynch now and I fail to see how we could quickly turn a lynch any other way, I'll hammer myself.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Pine »

Please don't hammer Voided yet, I have a case for him as Town to make when I get home.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Well, since Pine really wants to, I guess go ahead.

i'll still hammer myself if everyone currently on the wagon is unswayed, though. I hate that the lynch is on my instead of Rat today, but we need a lynch, and I will make it happen, even if it's on myself.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

EBWOP: I hate that the lynch is on me instead of rat.

Actually, I would prefer that I go ahead and hammer myself, if that's all right. You'll still get last thoughts and my "notes" from me before i do so. I'm not so stupid as to do that.

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Voidedmafia wrote: I don't mind being asked to scumhunt or give my suspicions, like Fitz did. It can make the person decide and WANT to do so as well, though their reasons may very

I DO mind being imperatively told to do so. There's a difference. Saying it like Chk does makes your suspicions seem forced and made just to appease the town. At least, that's what I think.
I can understand that.
Voidedmafia wrote:
tarsonisocelot wrote:Voided also at one point described himself as "anti-town more than scummy".
I did?
tarsonisocelot wrote:At this point it seems obvious to me that I should UNVOTE: Pine and VOTE: Voidedmafia as Voided's behaviour during the gambit was the most suspicious thing so far in the game, and I'm no longer suspicious enough of Nacho or Fitz to vote for them and this wagon stands a good chance of leading to a lynch.
Nothing else AFTER the gambit, or during?
You did say exactly that in your 25th post of this thread, and upon reflection no, nothing stands out to me as more suspicious as your total response to the gambit. After the gambit most of the thread became consumed with the Fitz vs. Rat thing, which I think may have been largely a playstyle/personality clash.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Cmon, Pine, get a move on.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Pine »

Just got home and went to do the promised Voided=Town case, but...damn, VM, you're making it
really
hard. I don't have very many scumtells that I'm confident of, but your last few posts have discovered one of those buttons and taken a hammer to it repeatedly.

Specifically, I find it massively anti-Town to vote for yourself, threaten to vote for yourself, say you're willing to hammer yourself, or anything like that. And all that goes double if you're at L-1 or L-2 at the time. If you're vanilla Town, then you're the only person that, to you, is Confirmed Town. That kind of action, therefore, is strictly anti-Town. It's even worse from a claimed Power Role.

In my eyes, the ONLY valid reason someone of your claimed role would do that is to gain Town points with uninformed people, and to try to get some of the people voting for you to back off. It's the equivalent of taking yourself hostage in order to run from the cops. Therefore, the only valid motive to do it is if you're scum trying to survive and beat the rap for another day.

I'm really, really torn now. You've set off plenty of minor Town reads with me, but have managed to completely reverse that. Yeah, I think I've convinced myself over the course of this posting. If you flip scum, I'll feel vindicated in my scum tell. If you flip Town, then don't EVER do that again. It is NEVER productive as Town.

UNVOTE: Nachomamma8
VOTE: Voidedmafia

Hammer.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Okay, dammit if I'm not supposed to post pre-lynch, but if I'm resigned to being lynched, why the hell can't I resolve to self-hammer?

And better still, why deny us any potential links from my notes? I was waiting for you to post your case, since you said you had one, before I said goodbye, and now I don't really get to. So, thanks.

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Rhinox »

There has been a lynch! Modscene in the morning. Night will start after I post the mod scene.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Rhinox »

Final Votecount of Day 1

chkflip (0) -
Pine (0) -
neil1113 (0) -
P.T. Barnum (0) -
Jahudo (0) -
Bub Bidderskins (0) -
mikemike778 (0) -
Idiotking (0) -
tarsonisocelot (0) -
Voidedmafia (7) - Nachomamma8, P.T. Barnum, chkflip, Bub Bidderskins, tarsonisocelot, Jahudo, Pine

Cecily (1) - havingfitz
havingfitz (2) - mikemike778, Idiotking
Nachomamma8 (3) - Voidedmafia, neil1113, Cecily

not voting (0):

Voidedmafia has been lynched!

The day is drawing to a close. It has been a long, exhausting day full of hysterical accusations. The sun is setting in the west. The crimson glow of the setting sun would be beautiful, had it not reminded you of the blood stained wrecking ball hanging in the distance.

All of a sudden, someone stands up. A finger is pointed at
Voidedmafia
. "You! I saw you last night. You were surveying, measuring your lot. You were making preparations to break ground for the supercenter weren't you? You're MAFIA!"

"No, I, uh..." stammered voided. "I was just doing some landscaping. I was measuring out a plot for a garden."

No one seems to be buying the argument. "A little late to be doing yard work, don't you think?"

"Guys, I'm just your neighbor," refutes voided. "You'll see, the garden plants will be in tonight. I'll call one of you over when they arrive and you'll see I'm not MAFIA!"

A voice calls out from the croud, "Plants or no plants, it doesn't change a thing!"

Defeated, voided sighs and heads off towards his home. "Alright, I'll leave. Just let me grab my things firs..." - he is cut off mid sentence.

"No, you're leaving NOW!" The mob grabs a hold of voided and begins dragging him out of town. Voided breaks free and runs. The mob chases. The chase ends at a ravine. Voided is cornered. "It's over voided. There is no where left to run. Time to leave us to our peaceful town. We don't want the MAFIA here!"

Voided takes one last look at the group. "But... it wasn't even me." He steps off the edge of the cliff, and a few seconds you all hear the sickening thud echoing up and down the ravine.

You all make your way back to town and search voided's home, finding nothing but Gardening for Dummies books. Voided was telling the truth afterall. "It's been a long day," someone remarks. "Let's get some rest, we'll deal with the MAFIA problem tomorrow."

Voidedmafia
, Town 1-shot Neighborizer,
Went Splat
Day 1 (lynched)

It is now night 1. Night actions will be due by
Friday, April 8th, at Noon EST
. If your role PM allows you to talk at night, you may do so now.

Idiodking has not picked up his prod. I will seek out a replacement over night.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Rhinox »

Setael is replacing Idiotking.

Night 2 deadline 21 hours from now. All night actions must be to me by then. Day 2 will start tomorrow at noon EST as planned.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Rhinox »

It's 4:00AM. Everyone is enjoying a silent, peaceful night, until... The loud rumbling of an industrial diesel engine engulfs the neighborhood. The neighbors stir, but don't waken. At least not until the crack of the wreckingball crashing through Voidedmafia's front door is heard. Now you're all awake, all of you except
Jahudo
that is. While most of you quickly head to the basement to attempt to escape the certain doom of the wrecking ball flying through your window next, Jahudo lays in bed peacefully with a smile on his face and his headphones blaring.

It's too bad he was not able to hear the whoosh of the wrecking ball being pulled back into attacking position. The chains moaned under the stress, and then, Bam! In one instance, half of Jahudo's house is gone. While he may have been unable to hear the destruction, the impact shakes the remainder of the house off the foundation and tosses Jahudo onto the floor. Within seconds, he's up and running. Down the stairs. Smash! Another section of the house disappears behind him. The front door is in sight. He rips it open only to find he staring at 50 tons of cold, black iron heading right towards him. Like a scene out of the Matrix, he's on the ground and the wrecking ball swings just above him, destroying the rest of the house. He stands up, relieved, and wipes his brow. Ooops, shoulda looked back. The rebound swing of the wrecking ball drives through jahudo as if he weren't even standing there, and launches him into the night sky.

But all the rest of you hear is the smashing of a second second house, followed by silence as the diesel engine shuts down for the night. The silence doesn't help, none of you sleep much in the next 3 hours before dawn. At dawn, you all head out curious to see what the commotion was about the night before. You notice voided's house is gone, expected due to the previous days activity. But you also find a pile a rubble where jahudo's house used to be. But no Jahudo (somewhere, approximately 3/4 of a mile a way in the forest, his remains dangle from the branches of an oak tree, never to be found). You search the rubble, searching for any clues. All you find is a note:

We WARNED you. Take your stuff, leave now, peacefully. We will clear another lot tonight. It is pointless to resist, you can not stop the development.

~M.A.F.I.A.

Jahudo
, Vanilla Town,
Launched into Oblivion
Night 1

It is now day 2. Deadline for day 2 will be Friday, April 22nd at 11:59PM EST.

With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Pine »

Goddamnit. I've got to learn to stick with my first instincts in this game, and not get swayed at the last minute.

VOTE: Nachomamma8

You're stuck with PR's legacy and massive scum pings. Add on top of that the fact that he nearly succeeded in getting a Townie mislynched, and you helped finish the job, this vote IS NOT MOVING without a compelling reason.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”