Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Papa Zito

I WANT A DIFFERENT COLORED NAME, TOO!

Also, I just want to make a quick shout-out to the haters. UMAD? Totes jelly. TROLOLO
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

This doesn't really match my most recent interaction (and therefore scum-meta) of Crazy, but I too have taken a disliking to his sheeping.

I love that Plum actually came back with a freakin' sonnet. Comic gold.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't think meta is all that reliable all the time, but it seemed like the only unique token (that I was obviously mistaken in) that I could add to the conversation. Your jumpiness is a little scummy, though.

I think five votes is sufficient enough of an RVS-started wagon, I'll need to see more from you before I can say whether or not I think you're a legit D1 scumlynch.

I chuckled when I read PZ's vote, actually. I was thinking something similar but overlooked DH altogether as it sounded more like a joke than you and PZ are taking it to be.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

So you're calling bullshit on him, Big Papa?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Never played with you (or 90% of the rest, really), so, no I didn't think you were seriously about to bust out with a sonnet.

Zito, I still think he's joking with his vote.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

It isn't, I'm just giving my opinion. Which is obviously wrong after DH's 48.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

The same reason you felt the need to reiterate yours, actually.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm the only one that questioned you at all; how is that a valid point?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

Papa, I seem to recall Punkin and Fate giving their opinions without being asked, as well, but let's not persecute everyone for being so forthcoming.

DH, why is Zito scum?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

I've always wanted to ask, Troll... wtf is a R`Lyeh?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

Should we lynch liars, too?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Papa Zito
VOTE: Llamafluff

For participating in any game save this one, today.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #79 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because they answered for someone else, or what?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #83 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

LF: Confused about what? He seems pretty confident in his trap and vote on Papa Z. I don't understand where you're coming from with that.

Who else is lynch worthy thus far?

SP: I thought the whole post was facetious. O.o
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #85 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

Well, I assume you have more than one scumspect when you say you'd rather lynch a handful of others.

I didn't ignore your read, I just prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt until they come forth and say something about it. e.g. I thought DH was messing around (like Nikanor, who joked around with DH about the same post) but I was wrong, apparently. That's mostly because (even though it's gotten a little serious) it's still pretty much in and out of RVS right now so I don't know what to distinguish as what ATM.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #88 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

Minus the three that haven't posted as well as myself from the player list:

1. Punkin - has skimmed the surface and given opinions. Null.
2. Cyberbob - concise and helpful; though nice, it doesn't lean here nor there. Null.
4. DemonHybrid - I don't understand his "trap," and his responses from the current wagon are almost stone cold. Scum lean.
6. Papa Zito - opinionated and intelligent, was the first to drop a serious vote. Though I have seen scum do this, I think he's town.
7. SocioPath - just started posting. Null.
8. Sudo_Nym - has hardly posted, little of which has been game related. Null.
9. Zorblag - I don't particularly enjoy his claiming town right off the bat. Scum lean.
11. Plum - Bomb sonnet, but no super interesting content. Null.
12. Fate - SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH. Town lean.
14. Cogito Ergo Sum - See, now he's done the same thing as Sudo by planting a big word with no rame content. Null.
15. Llamafluff - generating discussion, but I'm confused by your confusion ever still. Null.
16. Nikanor - glad he figured it out. Null.
17. Crazy - though he has generated discussion, he's being very quick to the draw (as I previously noted). Scum lean.
18. Nobody Special - he posted? Null.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #89 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

Bah! rame = game. And I think Nobody's RVS vote is still a nulltell.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #92 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

Llama, so you're confirming that it's okay for Cogito to do it... but not Sudo? Got it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #96 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Llamafluff as I agree at least in the sense that Llama doesn't appear scummy yet.

My next post will have my first case of the game.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:59 am

Post by chkflip »

DemonHybrid wrote:Wait, what?

Talk about hypocricy.
VOTE: DemonHybrid

I know I said I was going to build a case, and by all means I still will if you'd like me to, but I think this post pretty much sums up DH's scummy attitude/behavior all into one. Not only is Socio's post not hypocritical in any sense, but it's painstakingly obvious that you're stretching your hands as far as you can to try to deflect this wagon off of you.

Side Note: I love how you whine at Fate for quadruple posting and then you up the ante. THAT'S hypocricy.

Back to why Socio's post is not hypocritical. For some reason unbeknownst to me, I come off scummy right off the bat in every single game I play. Something about my playstyle or the things I don't see that I somehow should... or something. It's gotten to the point that I'll go out of my way to reaction fish just so people have something to work from after they've mis-lynched me. A perfect example is the last game I played with Fate, PYP 4, where I was a Super Savior Townie. Why'd I pick that? Because people like to lynch me and I figured, what the hell, might as well play to that and get an opportunity to take out a scum hammer. Didn't think I'd be NK-bait. -_-

---

I believe it was Fate that said something about the scummy nature of my first post. Well, I got a friendly PM from the mod pre-game that began with 'People are complaining about you' (not a direct quote) to which that response comes in.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #165 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:23 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't think he forgot about anything, thus the reason I gave an explination to why it's not a hypocritical post.

How's about you stop getting angry and actually do some scumhunting instead of this flailing you've been doing the last umpteenth posts? And no, I don't think your OMGUS vote on Socio is scumhunting.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #170 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:32 am

Post by chkflip »

THANK YOU.

I knew he wouldn't see it if I tried explaining it to him.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #173 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:37 am

Post by chkflip »

Actually, I'm of the opinion that this is the dumbest point anyone has ever made in the history of mafia.

Friendly reminder, Hybrid's L-3.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #208 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:19 am

Post by chkflip »

CHK's case on DemonHybrid

Let's overlook the "obv trap" for a second and look into the rest of Hybrid's anti-town play. His explanation (103) is slanted at best. He calls Zito scum for being the first to notice him when it's clearly obvious that Fate was actually the first one to express his opinion on the matter. BUT "Zito quoted, so he's the first!" Incorrect. He even notes here (58) that Fate might be scum for the mention... what's the difference? Zito quoted you, bringing more attention to the matter than Fate did (I'd gamble that Fate would've said something about it first if he were asked), so Papa Z's the scum? I don't understand how that logic is a) pro-town, or b) sensical.

At first, I thought you were making a joke (122), but it's obvious that you're actually taking a stance in thinking that Fate's "CAPSLOCK = LYNCH" was his viable opinion post-RVS. Deflecting there as well as two posts after (124) where you call Cogito out for not being as forthcoming as you'd like. Deflecting =/= Scumhunting. You're not scumhunting because you're scum.

The DH/Fate debate continues and you further explain your opportunism (129) with some pretty flawed logic. By this, you're saying that Zito and everyone who voted you for the same reason is scum? No, you're not saying that at all, because if you were then you wouldn't be calling the other people bandwagoners. So, Zito being first to openly say something means he's scum? I have more faith in Zito than that and I've never even played with the guy. You further try to justify your opening post as a "good play" when it's quite obvious that you're the only person who thinks such. Sure, Nik joked, but I bet he didn't think it was a "good play." Your kicker-joke at the end just screams fluff to me, also.

I've already covered the "hypocracy," so I'll simply point you to my vote (163) and move on.

Your retort isn't anything but further fluffed flailing (152) and in no way supports your fifth point in the post, which is that the town will gain anything from this other than your inability to perform as town. I also love that you're on-and-off with whether or not you think Fate bandwagonned like the rest of them or whether his original mention of you is his subtle way of noticing. Please pick one. Also, you might be less inclined to make mistakes if you weren't so brash and jumpy about this whole thing.

Your Socio vote (158) reads OMGUS to me, but I already said that as well.

Nothing you've said after that has appeared pro-town or even scumhunt worthy; I rest my case.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #289 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Nacho
VOTE: Nobody Special

How is it possible that you've posted less content than Cogito? :o
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #296 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

I find it hilarious that even Oman has now posted more content than Nobody Special. I suppose that's true about more than one person, though.

Fate, since when did I become a bad vote? You were so sure before.

Thor, was my addition to the DH case the "more of a read" you were looking for there?

IGMEOY
Cogito.

Not that I don't think Sudo is scum, I just think a buddy is bussing.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #322 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:45 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Nobody Special
VOTE: Crazy

You're scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #377 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:17 am

Post by chkflip »

OMG the worst stomach flu. Catching up.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #382 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nacho, why did you end this post with the same thing you started this one with?

You are so dumb.
You are really dumb.
For real.

Honestly though, why do you care so much? I notice Punkin voted me in the same time frame aswell but didn't get anal retentive when I didn't comment on it. Besides, wtf am I supposed to say to your vote? "Oh, so you think those posts are scummy. Neat."

I've decided to slim my posts down because it seems to be the common consensus that I'm dumbtown or overcompensating-scum, neither of which I like so I'm attempting to generate more concise and well thought posts.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #384 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

@MODSKEE: Unless I'm a sooperseekret doublevote it's only on Crazy now, but you can delete them both for your next count. :P

Never happened.

What's wrong with this interaction?

Punkin: Not Voting isn't scum, nigga, keep yo vote in play dawg.
Sudo: Shut yo mouth, ho. I vote when I have info on obvscum.
Llama: So, Sudo... what's your read on DH/Nacho?
Sudo: *NACHO VOTE* Even tho my read is null.

UNVOTE: Crazy
VOTE: Sudo_Nym
Last edited by singersigner on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #401 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am

Post by chkflip »

Sudo is L-2.

AGar, I'm fairly certain SocioPath is talking about keeping me around because he thinks, for lack of a better way to put it, I'll "buss my buddies."

Bob, I love you too? You're the one that inspired me the most.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #423 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nacho wrote:Town should wonder why people are finding them scummy, but scum don't worry about extracting reasons in fear of digging their own graves.
I didn't say you weren't on my mind. Obviously I noticed you and even Punkin as I've already mentioned, but I'll avoid another one of your quote wall fiestas and just answer the original question that's of so much importance.

No, I don't care about your one vote, Nacho. Comes with how I "dumb town" the game; honestly, I'm more concerned if I
don't
have a couple votes on me. Your vote alone, just a bunch of quotes, no that doesn't mean anything to me. I don't know what you're getting at there. Are you saying they're anti-town? Scum motivated? Too dumb to think that's right? Bullshit fluff? I can't respond to a vote with a bunch of quotes. So I'm not going to. Tell me why you think I'm scum and I'll respond to that to the best of my "dumb town" abilities.

Yes, I mentioned Oman because I had a giggle over the fact that he came back and further nailed my point in NS being at zero content even further into the coffin. Yes I did. I did find that more interesting to talk about than your quote vote. What I don't understand is why you're hacksawing/tunneling so hard on such a mundane fact.

I didn't attack the busser, I just stated a theory that's in my head. Don't put words in my mouth.

"Big walls for town cred" said Nachopot to Chkettle.

I unvoted Nobody Special because I found more merit in lynching active Crazyscum than lurker NScum. Where did I say I was unvoting because he promised content? I've already said I'm trying to slim them down, so I really have nothing else to say of that point.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #583 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:17 am

Post by chkflip »

Re-reading the thread. Something content-wise very soon.

VOTE: SocioPath
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #632 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:17 am

Post by chkflip »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I'm going to re-read.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #636 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:26 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm not certain I know which post you're inquiring about, Fluff.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #682 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Llama/Crazy - I voted Sudo overall simply because of the slip I felt I had caught; I had every intention to hear him out about it, but he never responded.

Not gonna lie, my Socio vote yesterday was purely prod-dodging.

Sparkle - so it's scummy that I want to try to up my game here? We're playing with a lot of experienced players in this game and I'm trying my best not to be the same ol VI that everyone pins me down to be.

Still re-reading.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #699 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:54 am

Post by chkflip »

Twilight, I don't know how I missed that part but the AGar/Socio statement was me trying to clear some confusion. At the time, Socio was very certain I'm scum and said something along the lines of me being more useful alive than dead. AGar seemed confused, so I was (with the quotes) trying to re-state what was said.

Crazy, never did I express interest in Nachoscum, but I appreciate the loaded question. When the "wagon failed?" Seriously? DH flipped out, requested replacement, and then
claimed
. Did everyone else "jump off" that wagon at that point, too? Because almost all the votes came off Nacho before and after the replacement happened. What happened to me, specifically, is I thought I'd found a scum-slip in Sudo. Especially so after he didn't talk about it at all. Seems I was wrong. :/

Nobody Special got quicklynched, simple as. I saw that, I noted it, and I decided to try to get a reaction out of Socio with my anti-prod vote. Cogito... eh. I've still got my eye on him, but it doesn't look like anything will get much of a reaction out of that one.

No, I will not wagon just because you asked nicely. But I will look over the case again and even his ISO to see if there's something I've missed.

Your catch on CES was something I was about to say in reference to his absinthe comment. Ninja'd. :(

TBH, I'm more interested in Punkin right now. It was slightly disturbing when P said Llama was scummy from their VCA and still had Llama in the town slot... but now a vote on what they think is a town player?

VOTE: Punkin
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #785 (isolation #37) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:11 am

Post by chkflip »

Cyberbob wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:And you say I fluff my posts. ^ Is fluffing.

lolno

lolwhynot? Not everybody sees why you're saying "lolno" to all those things.

UNVOTE: Punkin the explination makes sense, I'm dense.
VOTE: AGar

Saw Miss Case, fell in love with her (with a little help from her friend ISO), and have now planned our first date. p.s. I hear she puts out. <3

That's L-1, for sure for sure this time guys. No miscounts.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #839 (isolation #38) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:59 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Ranmaru
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #841 (isolation #39) » Fri May 06, 2011 9:13 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm not answering your questions anymore if you don't bother to remember what I said.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #920 (isolation #40) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy, ooooh. Thought you always be miiine. Miiiiine.

Sociovote was prod-dodge. Simple as. Crazyvote was from my thought that you were scum.

Was there another question? I forget now.

Punkin's "connections" with me to the dead scum is mostly because I scumhunted them. That's silly.

Thor pretty much solidified my scumread of him with his response to the VCA.

UNVOTE: Ranmaru
VOTE: Thor665
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #925 (isolation #41) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:51 am

Post by chkflip »

"So, I agree with the VCA (but won't mention it calling me scummy) and instead of persuing CEScum? I'll go for the easier mislynch."
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #927 (isolation #42) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:11 am

Post by chkflip »

That aside, the post is still quite obv all sheep/buddy with Punkin.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #929 (isolation #43) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:03 am

Post by chkflip »

So that makes it okay?
I'm not going to answer that question.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #931 (isolation #44) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:17 am

Post by chkflip »

Thor665 wrote:CES I'll call scummy just for Day 1

Thor665 wrote:with CES as an outside angle.

That's how I read this.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #952 (isolation #45) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:42 am

Post by chkflip »

inb4 backtracking~

Thor, Ran, I obviously read that particular Thor post in question incorrectly; to be honest, this paper I just turned in drained me entirely. I'll have to reassess where I was going with that and why I thought it was a scummy post.

I can note, however, that I didn't bring up Thor's sheeping D2 because, like I told Crazy, my only D2 post was prod-dodgery (was busy with said paper slash you guys speed lynched NS) lest I would've definitely noted it then.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #969 (isolation #46) » Tue May 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

Still trying to decipher Thor's ISO.

Sup, bro?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #971 (isolation #47) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Punkin is here and there for me; I still don't completely comprehend the connections to scum they're linking me to, but that isn't indicative of their alignment.

Zito nor CES post enough for me to be able to lean one way or the other, but I've pretty much been uneasy with CES since D1.

What's the case on Bob? He's town, imo. Same problem as Zito and CES post count wise, but town.

Who are your scumpicks? Aside from the obvious.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #977 (isolation #48) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Cyberbob wrote:thor dh and llama are p town

chkflp seems kind of village idiot-ish but im really bad at reading those kinds of players so

fate is making a strong case for a policy lynch on himself

apart from sudo and sociopath i dont like agar or nobody special's contributions (also agar liked the dh wagon so theres that)

Posts like this one, for example, make me think Bob is town.

Starting a pattern to perhaps set up a future buss of two partners? On Page 10? I don't think so.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #980 (isolation #49) » Tue May 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's entirely plausible for him to have began to crumb for a future bussing, but I don't think it happened. Even with this meta-information, bussing two partners at once? Seems too ridiculous in a setup like this for Cyberbob to do that.

What's up with the superfluous first question there? I see no town motivated reason to ask it.

UNVOTE: Thor665
VOTE: Ranmaru
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #987 (isolation #50) » Wed May 11, 2011 5:37 am

Post by chkflip »

Punkin wrote:Now can we
please
lynch chkflip?

Might I inquire what your full case on me is? You've said you have a lot, but all I continually see are VCA comments and shots at my intellect. Both are fine and well but you said a while back that I had a huge number of scumtells. Pray tell, what are they? I'm making my best effort to make this a learning experience so I'm less VI in future games, but people just calling me scum without proof doesn't really do much for me. Thanks.

Ranmaru, what are you talking about in that second question? My VI status still? Well, if you
must
know, Bob later said that I'm "trying my very best" and I am. Still sucks, apparently, but I'm not blind to my faults. Getting upset over it is just childish.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #988 (isolation #51) » Wed May 11, 2011 5:49 am

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP:

MODSKEE
:
V/LA Friday, Mar. 13 through Sunday, Mar. 15

Camping trip to go get wasted in the woods in celebration to the thirtieth year of my brother's life.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #997 (isolation #52) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:48 am

Post by chkflip »

Y'know, Punk, I can't find it now. It might've been when you were talking to another player about seeing what you just saw, but in hindsight? That doesn't make sense either.

What I will note, though, is that you've pegged down two scum attacking myself and Crazy... but are solid on the fact that I'm scum over Crazy. Certainly it's because of the points you've presented, and I respect that, but I'd like to know where he sits on your scumdar.

Is there a guide for dummies on that point system? lol

Zito, I wanted to say that. Bah to you ninjas saying all the smart things so I've got nothin'~
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1024 (isolation #53) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:28 am

Post by chkflip »

chkflip wrote:
MODSKEE: V/LA from Friday, Mar. 13 through Sunday, Mar. 15
Getting shitfaced with my bro in the woods for his birthday.

A little rushed. Just thought I'd reiterate. Thanks!

I'd appreciate being copped if people are asking/telling Llama what to do, lawl.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1030 (isolation #54) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:12 am

Post by chkflip »

Or a possible partner? Like I've insinuated more than once.

*returns to V/LA... waiting for my ride right now >.<*
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1077 (isolation #55) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

My problem with No Lynch is that we'd risk the chance of Llama being roleblocked and losing a cleared innocent in one night without learning anything from another lynch flip.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1079 (isolation #56) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

Heh, the roleblocker is already dead. Got it.

If lynching me helps town then I'm all for playing to my win condition.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1081 (isolation #57) » Tue May 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: No Lynch
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1106 (isolation #58) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vanilla town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1154 (isolation #59) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:24 am

Post by chkflip »

Fate wrote:GG.

Everything except the chkflip and Ranmaru lynches were good.

NS for scum MVP

Nah, they had to lynch me to figure it out.

Great game, guys. I learned a lot.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1156 (isolation #60) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:28 am

Post by chkflip »

inb4 that can be said about me as well. :o
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1159 (isolation #61) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:43 am

Post by chkflip »

I think they kept Oman because scum like floaters. Oman helped in a few mislynches iirc and that's good for them.

Llama, on the other hand, could've been just as obvious to the doc and could've been saved. Giving us a no kill - I think that's what they were trying to avoid. Also: doc hunting.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1164 (isolation #62) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 am

Post by chkflip »

Papa Zito wrote:Oh, and many thanks to the lovely singersigner for the great modding!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1170 (isolation #63) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:49 am

Post by chkflip »

So he does it out of game, too.

Solid.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1173 (isolation #64) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:54 am

Post by chkflip »

Anyone who seems frantic, to me, seems scummy. So yes.

Maybe take more time to think about what you want to post or something? I dunno, you're having fun and I'm in no place to knock your style. Just putting it out there.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1178 (isolation #65) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:13 am

Post by chkflip »

Ranmaru wrote:Ok, what exactly did you think of my play that I might need to improve?

If anyone wants to take a moment to answer this (replacing me with ran here obv) that'd be swell.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1183 (isolation #66) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:22 am

Post by chkflip »

He brought a lot of attention to himself and you defended like a champion.

Simple as.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1191 (isolation #67) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:07 am

Post by chkflip »

Ythill wrote:Also wanted to say that this is my 4th non-town PM in a row.

Damn my replacing out of Nintendo Mafia. :P

Confused YthILL with YthAN. Silly me.
Last edited by chkflip on Thu May 26, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1194 (isolation #68) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:26 am

Post by chkflip »

singersigner wrote:Dead QT

Or did you mean Scum QT?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1216 (isolation #69) » Thu May 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

DemonHybrid wrote:You're pretty proud at acting like a jerkoff and I don't know why.

Because he's a fucking one man RIOT. Now, I find a Fate quote quite deserved here.

CLASSIC FATE wrote:SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Did I mention how awesome the signersinger is? So awesome that I flip the G's on purpose. Yup.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1230 (isolation #70) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

Return to “Completed Open Games”