YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:07 am

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

Final Destination wrote:Wait...

You REALLY thought Marble was on the Blue scumteam? And that I was his buddy?
Oh, I knew you were town, obviously. You came out of nowhere and called me and Darla as scum, lol. If it hadn't been for the way that your gambit was trumped by my better gambit, you probably would have been a real threat. ;)

By the way, the contrast between your play there and your play here was part of the reason i suspected you in this game on day 1, although I obviously couldn't mention it at the time. Your reads in that game were really good, and you were quite aggressive and scumhunting; your reads in day 1 of this game just seemed horrible, your play was overall passive, and the combination of those two things really made me doubt your alignment here.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:11 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

The "Hurray" Vote Count:

Gummybear (4): LordFonzi, Balam, Greymarble, Final Destination
DaSpot (3): YosFlavouredCayke, SuperVanillaTownie, FrogErgoSum
FrogErgoSum (2): Copper, Gummybear
YosFlavouredCayke (1): DaSpot

Not Voting (1): Unicorn

With eleven alive it's six to lynch.

Everyone welcome Profane Confusion to the game, they are replacing SVT effective immediately.

DEADLINE: Day Two ends Saturday April 9th at 19:00 EST.

Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Final Destination »

OOOOOH missed the chance to vote GummyVT and salvage your scumminess, SPECIALLY since we got a day to deadline.

O WELL.

And you're calling me scum because my reads are BAD? How the FUCK can you compare D1 of a hydra game to D2 of a game I replaced in as?

Replacements by default have 10000% (real statistic) better reads then people stuck in the psyche of a game. I know I do anyway, which is why when I replaced in I guaranteed I'd nail at least three scum. I make no similar promises in any of my other games, "OH HAI ITS D1 MAH NAMES FATE AND ILL BELYNCHIN SCUM TODAY GUARANTEEDZ" though it does happen more often than most others, nowhere near enough to promise. Plus in this hydra game dynamics are so far different (US wasn't even my lynch choice, do you know HOW LONG its been since a lynch went through without my approval?) that there's no way in FUCK you can compare the games.

Aka

"Lolscum usin meta"
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Final Destination wrote:OOOOOH missed the chance to vote GummyVT and salvage your scumminess, SPECIALLY since we got a day to deadline.

O WELL.
I've already made clear that if I can't get DaSpot lynched today, I'm going to vote gummy. We've got time left, though, and the DaSpot wagon is still the second biggest one; I'm not willing to give up on it just yet.
And you're calling me scum because my reads are BAD? How the FUCK can you compare D1 of a hydra game to D2 of a game I replaced in as?

Replacements by default have 10000% (real statistic) better reads then people stuck in the psyche of a game.

*shrug* That's reasonable; I would expect you to do somewhat better in that situation. Still, in that game, you replaced in and instantly nailed an entire scum game. On day 1 of this game...you voted for Ether. Who by this point already looked so obviously pro-town I wouldn't have believed someone who claimed cop and who claimed to have a guilty on her. That's a pretty big gap. And then, of course, you voted for FES, and then you voted for me.

Now, being wrong on day 1 isn't a very strong scumtell, but in this case, it was so glaring I pretty much had to take notice. It was frustrating, though, not being able to talk about my reasons without risking ruining the Dilemma mafia game.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 am

I really suck at hydra posting. I blame the fact that I can't look at forum 62 with this account. Anyway:

Final Destination wrote:OOOOOH missed the chance to vote GummyVT and salvage your scumminess, SPECIALLY since we got a day to deadline.

O WELL.
I've already made clear that if I can't get DaSpot lynched today, I'm going to vote gummy. We've got time left, though, and the DaSpot wagon is still the second biggest one; I'm not willing to give up on it just yet.

Replacements by default have 10000% (real statistic) better reads then people stuck in the psyche of a game.

*shrug* That's reasonable; I would expect you to do somewhat better in that situation. Still, in that game, you replaced in and instantly nailed an entire scum game. On day 1 of this game...you voted for Ether. *Ether*. Who by this point already looked so obviously pro-town to me I wouldn't have believed someone who claimed cop and who claimed to have a guilty on her. That's a pretty big difference.

Now, being wrong on day 1 isn't a very strong scumtell, but in this case, it was so glaring I pretty much had to take notice. It was frustrating, though, not being able to talk about some of my reasons for suspecting you without risking ruining the Dilemma mafia game.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Profane Confusion »

Hi all. I'm Incog, and I'm replacing in with smargaret. I was thinking of using the name Margarito, but I figured mith would probably take forever to approve it, so we're just gonna be using this old alt of mine instead.

I see the deadline's tomorrow. I've read up to like page 10 already, so I'll continue reading and we'll try to post some thoughts ASAP.
Cellar door.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:28 am

Hey, awesome! Welcome to the game, incog. Been ages since I've played a game with you.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:30 am

Hey Yos. :D Yeah it's been awhile since I've played anything outside of Marathon Games but it's nice to be back.
Cellar door.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Greymarble »

Okay lets play meta games then Yosarian. Since it's so convincing. I agree meta can be useful sometimes, a meta argument basically won this game for me.

Here's Kcdaspot as scum:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16523

Completed game that started a good bit after this one did. Also one RayFrost has memories of.

Spotty makes some cases on some people:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2819722

I kick one little ball his way and he basically folds up and starts lurking. Hell yeah I didn't push it, if it wasn't RayFrost I wasn't gonna commit NK suicide by successfully driving a scum lynch in F11 when it'd happen naturally and I could get some cop investigates in by the by.

Here he comes back guns... proving to be water pistols, but squirting you nevertheless. Your entire case on him boils down to 'he doesn't make good cases.'

And you aren't even the lynch here. You know why?

Gummybear posts pre-wagon:
33 (counting VLAs and /confirms)
Duration: Feb 25th - April 6th
Gummybear posts post Balam vote:
Dates: April 6th to April 8th

Glad to see you 'suddenly' have time for the game.

kcdaspot, remind you of anything in lovers? Move to gummybear, we can always lynch Yos tomorrow.

PEDIT: Hello!
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:57 am

Greymarble wrote:Okay lets play meta games then Yosarian. Since it's so convincing. I agree meta can be useful sometimes, a meta argument basically won this game for me.

Here's Kcdaspot as scum:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16523

Completed game that started a good bit after this one did. Also one RayFrost has memories of.

Spotty makes some cases on some people:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2819722
So, your theory is that if Spotty posts, he's town? You don't think that other factors, like the hydra, could also have an effect on that?
Your entire case on him boils down to 'he doesn't make good cases.'
No, that's not it. It's not that he dosn't make good cases. It's that he dosn't make HONEST cases. He dosn't make the kind of cases you see from a town person who's trying to figure out who the scum are. He lies, misrepresents, misdirects, and dosn't bother to try to figure out who the scum are; he just wants to lynch the people he wants to lynch.

It's not about if a case is good or bad. The real question is, is the case town-motivated or scum-motivated.
Gummybear posts pre-wagon:
33 (counting VLAs and /confirms)
Gummybear posts post Balam vote:

Yeah, that's a good point. Gummy has had a habit this game of lurking when not under pressure, then posting under pressure. Like I said, Gummy's a reasonably good lynch today, and one I'm likely to support, although I'm not as confident as I am about the Spot wagon.

By the way, what do you think of the way Spot reacted to people saying he might was linked to Gummy after his Gummy defense? He basically went nuclear and spastic, even more so then he had been previously. Which is kind of odd, and off, if Spot actually thinks Gummy is town.
Frogito Ergo Sum
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Frogito Ergo Sum »

Gummybear wrote:I used a consistent meaning of viable throughout my argument; if someone else was using a different meaning, then I expect them to say that we're using different meanings.
Balam never even used the word "viable" as far as I can tell.
GummyBear wrote:
FES wrote:Why were you expecting pressure? Why didn't you vote earlier if you thought we were scum? How exactly is a vote for us new? Why would it kickstart discussion? If anything, it strikes me as moving towards ending the Day.
Hi there, obvious fluff-questions. 1: because we hadn't very active, and we were putting you at L-1. 2: Because we were voting someone we thought was scummier. 3: See 1 and 2. 4: See your question number 1. 5: Ummmm... that's because it is? I mean, deadline IS still Saturday, right?
Far from fluff. I really don't see why you would expect a backlash if you were town (and your answers here aren't convincing), while it makes perfect sense for scum who are aware they're placing a L-1 vote on a townie. The point of 4/5 was that if you're trying to kickstart discussion, then you're not pushing towards the end of the day (end of day = end of discussion for fairly obvious reasons). Which were you doing?

Greymarble's meta argument for Spottown seems very situational and a bit too finicky to work in the altered context of a hydra game. I can easily imagine partnering with dana leading to more activity; the fact that people pointed out to him that activity was a problem for him as scum doesn't help either. Spot is scums.
Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Headache. I'm done reading. I haven't conferred with smargaret at all yet. For any of you who know me, I tend to bank more on my town reads than scum ones particularly when playing in a game that has good scum. With this player list and list of hydras, my guess is we probably have some decent to good scum in this game. So here are my town reads right now:

- YFC - probtown
- DaSpot - probtown
- Final Destination - probtown
- Unicorn Brethren - uhm. town?

- Big issue: Gummybear. I wasn't liking them at all but then they went and did that whole giving up thing while at L-1 and it began to make me think they're town.

The rest of you are kind of all jumbled in there. I wish I had more time to figure you out in real time because you're some wordy mofos.

@Yos:
I've got a bit of a conflicting read with FES. Can you tell me why you think they're obvtown?

- Incog
Cellar door.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Profane Confusion wrote:
@Yos:
I've got a bit of a conflicting read with FES. Can you tell me why you think they're obvtown?
I've made a bunch of posts on the subject.

Assuming you don't want to read all that right now, let me just say one big thing that sticks out at me: I think FES is more worried about finding scum and about "doing the right thing" then he is about self preservation. Biggest example of that is earlier in the day today; he was already at risk of lynch, and he could easily have molified Copper by taking his vote off FD and putting it somewhere else. It's not like the lone vote on FD was going to help his odds of survival. But he calmly kept his vote where he wanted it, and basically shrugged off the fact that that meant Copper was going to put them at lynch -2 because of it. Whole thing looks more like stubborn townie then like scum to me.

That "stubborn townie" thing is a vibe I get from a lot of his behavior.

Can you explain why you think DaSpot is town, Incog?
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:44 pm

I guess I could see that wrt to FES. My issue with them though is I never really got the impression that FES has pushed with enough gusto for his top suspect to be lynched. If he's town, I guess I could see his reasoning for not pushing hard enough being apathy but if he's scum, I could see a large benefit towards parking a vote and just leaving it there without asking people to join in on the crusade. The reason I'm going back and forth on them though is I kinda liked the WIFOM-y Pathetric NK speculation that Shanba wrote at some point in the thread; it seemed like something that would come more from a town POV than a scum one. But I'm eh on them.

-~-~-~-~-~

As for Daspot, I've just picked up a general sloppy vibe from his play that seems more consistent with the type of play I'd expect to come from town than scum. I know you've been arguing that his play has seemed scummy, but I got the exact opposite vibe from it. Ether's post #29 felt so on the money that I found myself nodding along to it completely. If you want a specific post though, I thought post #355 that Daspot wrote during Twilight was pretty townish. I think a scum-Daspot would have just lurked the rest of the Day out and waited until the mod locked the thread instead of making that comment. It's a very small-ish reason but those are the kinds of things I tend to look for when figuring people out. His play outside of that hasn't made me think scum either.

- Incog
Cellar door.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

Hi Incognito and smargaret. Thanks for replacing in.

Holy... Now I wish I'd done that vote hop earlier or something. This revival is amazing to me.

Though I want to gouge my eyes out and stick cocaine needles in them after having to wade through DaSpotthatkillsu and YosFlavouredCayke
again

DaSpotthatkillsu is town. Full stop.

YosFlavouredCayke is probably town. I dislike their reads (i.e., DaSpotthatkillsu and Super Vanilla Townie), but two things stand out to me: 1) Pathetric made a point of stating YosFlavouredCayke had to be snowing them "very well" to be scum, and as I understand it they have good amounts of meta on each other; I'd like to think I can trust both Ether and Patrick... and 2) why on Earth would they kill Pathetric?

Unicorn Brethren are not town, please stop calling them town. :(

Copper, I've seen you around in the past 3 days. Stuff's happening in this thread; now get your collective butts in here and post.
Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Copper »

Speaking as the head who asked daSpot the questions about his other reads, I should explain my intentions. His absolutely certainty with FES-scum seemed at odds with the indecision we called him out on earlier. It smelled fabricated, like they had consciously said "make sure to act very sure about this one!"

His answers to the questions were good, though. Apparently, he sounds so sure because he really is sure about YFC and FES, despite his previous waffling. His unprompted switch to YFC, a much less likely wagon, earns him some town points. I was going to call him out on his idea that YFC-scum still looks good with an FES townflip, because after all, a townie in that situation should then think..."So why am I not voting YFC?". The fact that he DID vote YFC, unprompted, is a pleasant surprise.

---
Frogito Ergo Sum wrote: The problem with your analogy is that there wasn't a Democrat option. In terms of theory, I definitely agree with Copper. The actual argument just relies on an assumption (the existence of Democrats) that while usually valid wasn't valid here. Honestly, Copper, your stance on this issue has been a little naive - I don't suddenly stop thinking about stuff like this when I'm scum.
daSpot is the wagon I'm referring to - how was he not an option?

---
Gummybear wrote: UB, you should put your vote back on and just fucking hammer already. This is fucking ridiculous and this game fucking sucks.
While we are late to the ball game on this issue, we must also point out that this is a bad post, particularly coming from someone who has ostensibly had trouble catching up. Surely a slow game is a boon to a player having trouble keeping pace?

---
DaSpot wrote:also no political refenda PLEASE. that analogy made my head hurt copper. in any case why did you feel to put A analogy in the FIRST place? FES is scum end of story.
I'm going to indulge myself in a bit of a rant here.

Several times in this thread, we have been accused of being scummy for "too much explanation." (Indeed, UB stated it as the single strongest "scum tell" on our slot.) The implication is that we should post more in the matter of "FES SCUM. UB TOWN. COPPER LEAVE THREAD NOW, KILL MAMMOTH, FEED FAMILY." Our thoughts are more nuanced than that, particularly when encompassing the views of multiple players. Yes, FES is scummy - but saying, "FES is scum end of story" seems more anti-town than anything.

---
Unicorn Brethren wrote: *shakes head at Balam*
Would you have hammered here if Balam had not switched to Gummybear?

---
Greymarble wrote: - At least some of the scum are very, very good players. Our scum group is not exclusively composed of the 'catchup soon' hydra, the 'Spot' hydra, and the 'We can't agree on how to do this entire voting thing' hydra.
I agree with this. I would be surprised to find more than one scum in this group.

---
Final Destination wrote: This is my guess, and yes it doesn't involve that intractable SOB FES, but it makes sense holistically. Gummy starts going down in a flash because not enough scum were pushing the FES wagon, and it was stallin, and Balam town had enough and started the train on Gummy. Greytown follows, I follow, Gummy looks to be going down HARD: Yoscarykce and UB start linking her alignment to other townies (DaSpot in particular)
I agree that Yosarrian's actions do seem oddly like trying to establish connections before a flip. His connection between daSpot and Gummybear ("daSpot's defense of Gummybear is bad...so they're both scum") seems rushed and ill-thought out. I think that trying to apply the same calculus to UB's "NEIGH THEY ARE SCUMBUDDIES" is reaching.

---
Greymarble wrote:A few spot towntells:
Saying he wouldn't shut up unless instructed by Dana to do so
Being loud and excited about the game
Asking silly rules questions like "do scum have daytalk?" (town wondering is a bit more likely than scum pretending)

Spotscum in Lovers Multiball (ongoing but his faction's gone) got constantly chewed out by his lover for sinking their team and spent a lot of time profusely apologizing. So I do not see spotscum coming out headfirst and carefree to the degree he has here at all.

He's my strongest townread (and I think Grey's as well) and I remember noticing other things that make him town that I'll go back for if people are actually considering lynching him.
Why did it take you so long to post this?

---
Copper, I've seen you around in the past 3 days. Stuff's happening in this thread; now get your collective butts in here and post.
Hello.

---

The Gummybear wagon is extremely town driven. If more than one of the Gummybear voters are scum it'll be absurdly surprising, and Balam is basically confirmed town on a Gummybear scumflip.

Profane Confusion: You are currently voting for daSpot, despite listing him as probtown. I assume this is just an oversight because your rapid replacement in; just calling your attention to it.

---

Unvote

Allow us a bit of time to try to digest the new developments and get some questions answered. We'll be around tonight and tomorrow to vote if needed. I (the head speaking) will be around; the goal now is to wrangle the full complement and discuss in real time instead of back and forth through the QT (which is too slow for high-activity times like this).

To state my personal thoughts: FES is still scummy but the Gummybear wagon is full of likely townies. Balam's swap seems like an unlikely, risky gambit for Balam and FES-scum. Begrudgingly, I admit that I see the signs of daSpot-town - though again, I question why it took so long for Greymarble to provide them.
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

Final Destination wrote:Daspot, stop fucking posting.

As your top #1 town read in this thread, please listen to me and stop posting.

YosCayke is scum, yes, that fact will not go ignored by me. I'm not likely to die tonight anyway, so you can bet your ass I'll be on him in the morning. If not, well YOU certainly won't die and you can push him then.

In the meantime GummyBear is ALSO scum. Look now how she appeals to AGM "When's he coming back so you can move your vote off us!?? SRSLY"

AGM's already approved this vote, and all the posts I have made so far. Course it was retroactive approval since we haven't been on the same time lately, but its good enough. Our reads are in SYNCMODE and we are loving this Gummy lynch.

And yes I'd like to replace UB with Lord Fonzi now if I could, AGM talked about him awhile back but it isn't something I'll go into detail about today.

hmm...

also it doesn't help that their recent posts are just one liners that don't make sense.....

grrr... don't wanna unvote... I'm reading this iso... I'M DOING IT MAN I'M MAKING IT HAPPAN
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:26 pm

So I disagree with Incognito on Daspot's towniness, but I do agree that FES warrants a closer look. Until we can discuss our reads, and so that we actually get something in before deadline,

UNVOTE:
vote]FES[/vote]

I have Balam as tentative scum with a couple of stronger reads that are dependent on a Daspot scumflip, if that makes any sense. I need to talk with Incog to sort out stuff about Gummybear and see if we can agree on Daspot.
Cellar door.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:32 pm

.... yeah i don't like this ISO...

gummy you had a town read on fes? what made you change it?

i see no prompt to.

my god are just picking scumreads out of the air?

did you even mention us waffling before your ISO 27?

my god... this ISO is in shambles...

:( :( :( :( :( ...

grrg geh... beh...

UNVOTE:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

i hated doing that i really did...
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:33 pm

DAAAAAAAAAANNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~

QT

NOWS
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 pm

also while i wait to discuss

I like this new design the QT site has...

anyone else with opinions?
Henrik Ibsen
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:43 pm

VOTE: FES
Tagfail.
Cellar door.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Alright, fine.
Vote: Gummybear

In large part because town players with good track records are telling me to lynch him and also because this wagon is actually going places. PC, I appreciate your vote, but it looks like that isn't happening today. In other news, SVT is nearly confirmed town.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:43 pm

I don't like where this lynch is going but yes I have to concede gummy's scummyness

FD... please... promise me?

FES or Yoscayke tomorrow?

PLEASE?
Henrik Ibsen
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Grey wrote:Gummybear posts pre-wagon: 33 (counting VLAs and /confirms)
Gummybear posts post Balam vote: 10

For you and others who've made this point: Sorry that our vote-post led to a wagon on us, but we are not posting more simply because we're under pressure. We have been legitimately really busy in the past few weeks, and now we're mostly caught up with IRL stuff. Additionally, I would hardly consider us having a "history" of posting while under pressure (to whoever said that, I forget who) seeing as how this is the first and only time we've been under any real pressure.

Finally, like I said before, I knew our vote would lead to pressure on us. Singer showed me the post with the vote in it, and I said "people aren't gonna like that. We're totally gonna get votes on us." We decided those votes would be a good thing (and hey, they have been; discussion took off, we're not arguing about the same shit anymore). And like I said before, if it takes us getting lynched to move the game forward and get some information out to the town, then ok.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”