Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:44 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: Darth Yoshi

Most assuredly full of shit, as I am a VT.

Nice try, though.

I caught up when I replaced in, ie days ago. So now I need to catch up again because I've forgotten important things (like my previous read of Darth Yoshi).

I do remember I most suspected Abelcain, followed up by vordark/pod person, especially if Abel flipped scum.

More detail when I have time to ISO everyone.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:52 am

Post by Regfan »

Amrum, you're going to need to explain why you're voting the uncounterclaimed Hider Tracker.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Umbrage »

I believe Amrun thought DY was claiming Detective and had a guilty on her, which Amrun knew was false because she is a VT. It does strike me as rather paranoid though, add that to my Snake Eyes case.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:17 am

Post by Krazy »

Umbrage wrote:So is this the point where I remind you all we could've made sure that the Detective lived another night?

And that's why you caved to AbelCain's No Lynch suggestion after something like two posts, that right?
vote conspiracy
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Amrun »

Yes, I assumed that DY had a guilty on me, which is 100% impossible.

If he did not, he absolutely should have written more.

But if it was a misunderstanding, I will happily move my vote to Abelcain.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Krazy »

Amrun, I'm kinda surprised you didn't unvote right there, quite frankly. You're continuing to leave your vote on literally the one player in the game that cannot be scum.
vote conspiracy
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Amrun »

Except I'd like to hear an explanation from DY as to his a) not full claiming immediately, with N1 target, b) voting me with no explanation, thereby implying I was n1 target when that is not true.

I don't think everyone has posted yet this phase. I don't think I've seen Abel yet, at least.

If I'm wrong about the latter, I will unvote immediately.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:10 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

^This.

Iamusername hid behind Quaraoth N1. That is why I did not claim on D2. If I had a guilty on Snake Eyes, I would have claimed.

While ScumAbel is still a possibility, I decided to include an unexplained vote of my other main suspect (SE/Amrun) to see what happened. Amrun did not disappoint. Her #675 is bad, bad, bad. Not only is she voting an un-CCed PR in a situation where it is ABSOLUTELY optimal play for town to CC a PR, because it guarantees a scum lynch before LyLo, but she also role claims when there is absolutely no need to, for two reasons--first, it is one vote, not a wagon. But second, EVERYONE at this point is going to claim VT, as I am the last living PR. This move reeks of panicked scum--notice how her immediate assumption (which she admits) is that I had a guilty on her. Who automatically assumes that in a game with this setup? Scum.

And, as the cherry on top, she has yet to unvote me despite posting again, despite the reality that at this point, I am confirmed town.

Amrun is mafia. Let's lynch her.

(BTW, Umbrage, stop whining your "I-told-you-so's" and start scumhunting. We've got six unknown players. Two are scum. Go.)

PEdit: AC has indeed posted, and declined to CC.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh, my mistake. Abel did ideed post.

-kd still like an explanation from DY, but he must not be scum.

VOTE: Abelcain

P-edit: I see that, now. I was working under the assumption that a CC might be forthcoming but that wasn't true. If I had realized everyone had posted, I wouldn't have thought you were accusing me.

My bad.

Will put up a case on Abelcain when I have computer access.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Umbrage »

Krazy wrote:
Umbrage wrote:So is this the point where I remind you all we could've made sure that the Detective lived another night?

And that's why you caved to AbelCain's No Lynch suggestion after something like two posts, that right?
I caved when AbelCain started THREATENING me to go along with the no-lynch. When I get called scum for pushing a pro-town suggestion, that tells me town is totally fucked up in the head and any effort I put in is useless.
DarthYoshi wrote:(BTW, Umbrage, stop whining your "I-told-you-so's" and start scumhunting. We've got six unknown players. Two are scum. Go.)
Oh yeah, finding scum should be easy now that we've had two full days worth of discussion, that is, if we actually discussed anything of importance on D2 instead of deciding to no-lynch early on, then have everyone flake from the game even though that's exactly what I predicted would happen if we agreed to no-lynch.

My top scum read right now is Snake Eyes/Amrun. For a buddy, I'm leaning towards either Abelcain or Krazy, gut instinct.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:12 am

Post by Amrun »

So you think my top scum read would be my buddy? Tell me how that makes sense.

Working on a case now.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Amrun »

WALL ALERT:
Abelcain wrote:
Quaroath wrote:prod avoidance, just finished a 44 hours work weekend fri-sun, will catch up/post when conscious in morning.
Quaroath's last two posts have been placed only to avoid getting prodded and have contained no content. I think he needs some encouragement.

Unvote

Vote: Quaroath
Smacks of distancing and coaching. Quaroath's response only makes it worse.
Quaroath wrote:
Abelcain wrote:
Quaroath wrote:prod avoidance, just finished a 44 hours work weekend fri-sun, will catch up/post when conscious in morning.
Quaroath's last two posts have been placed only to avoid getting prodded and have contained no content. I think he needs some encouragement.

Unvote

I stopped at #195 for this.

Fair. And deserved. The (what felt like) 5 page explosion while I was at work sunday made it a slog and I put it off.
lolwut.
Quaroath wrote:
Krazy wrote:
Umbrage wrote:
Abelcain wrote:Having a scumread =/= necessarily thinking you're scummy.
What is this I don't even
Huh? Rather incomplete sentence there. I'll provide my understanding of what abel was saying though, just because A has a scumread on B, doesn't necessarily equal A thinks B is scummy.
Quoroath's next post, while not mentioning Abelcain himself, contains an implicit defense of Abel by answering a question for him in a way that makes Abel look better than Umbrage's assumption.
Quaroath wrote:
Ythan wrote:Except it does mean that. That's what it means.
That's my inclination too, but it doesn't seem to be what Abelcain was saying.
More defense of Abelcain.

Quaroath's ISO #10 very carefully points out to Abelcain that "I'm not sure you're not misrepresenting this conversation yourself." Misrep, but no FoS. No vote. Coaching much?

Quaroath wrote:
Umbrage wrote:
xtoxm wrote:While I do agree with the rest of your points here on why town-Xtoxm's claim puts the town in danger, I just want to make sure that you also realize that
by deciding to lynch him today we are reducing our chances of lynching scum today to zero
(assuming he's not scum himself), so take that into account when you also give reasons showing the scum chance of getting a PR.

What...

That's a scumclaim. How else would you know xtoxm would flip town?

VOTE: Abelcain

xtoxm can wait. Lynching claimed scum D1 trumps any other strategy.
This is crazy. I don’t get how you read what Abel posted as a scum-claim. This feels like scum-reaching.
Abelcain wrote:Wow, hit the submit button by mistake. Okay, I first want to point out that Umbrage replaced the name in the quote from me with xtoxm, which... I don't even know how or why that's supposed to make sense. But that's not my point.
Abelcain wrote:While I do agree with the rest of your points here on why
town-Xtoxm's claim
puts the town in danger, I just want to make sure that you also realize that by deciding to lynch him today we are reducing our chances of lynching scum today to zero
(assuming he's not scum himself)
, so take that into account when you also give reasons showing the scum chance of getting a PR.
I was replying to your four reasons why Xtoxm has to die if he's town. He obviously has to die if he's Mafia anyway, but you listed four reasons that he had to die if he's town, and I was pointing out that one of them says we have a better chance of hitting scum tomorrow, but only if we assume that Xotxm is town, which means we have a zero percent chance of catching scum.

Next time you complain about people not paying attention to the entirety of one of your posts, make sure you pay attention to everyone else's too. Otherwise it makes you look like a hypocrite and dumbass.
*snicker*
Umbrage wrote:
Abelcain wrote:I was replying to your four reasons why Xtoxm has to die if he's town. He obviously has to die if he's Mafia anyway, but you listed four reasons that he had to die if he's town, and I was pointing out that one of them says we have a better chance of hitting scum tomorrow, but only if we assume that Xotxm is town, which means we have a zero percent chance of catching scum.
I never assumed xtoxm was town. I don't know how the hell you can think that from my posts. You are assuming that. Why?
Neither did he, he even said “I just want to make sure that you also realize that by deciding to lynch him today we are reducing our chances of lynching scum today to zero (assuming he's not scum himself)”
I’m pretty sure that if we lynch xtomx there is a 100% chance we lynch a townie or a scum. If we lynch xtomx and he’s town.. I’m pretty sure there is a 0% chance on lynching scum today.
Umbrage wrote:[
Ythan wrote:Umbrage is apparently pushing some case and yet again and again he goes off on a dubious interpretation of a single post to ignore his suspect and hop on someone else.
This. I hate all this vote-hopping. Everyone stop acting scummy so I don't have to keep changing suspects.
This post is bad bad bad. You drop every case you have for a shiny coin.
Umbrage wrote:
Ythan wrote:That's not going to cut it. You aren't acting like you really have a suspect.
Uh-Huh. And what do you call my case on Snake Eyes? I'd still be on him if xtoxm hadn't claimed and screwed the town.
Assume for a moment xtomx is town. Now, you play the part of xtomx:
Now, ask yourself, what would you claim as a townie, at L-1 and about to be mislynched?
1. “Hi, I’m scum, lynch me”,
2. “Hi I’m a town PR”,
3. “Hi, I’m Vanilla Townie”
Those are the three options, which one would you have him take?

And you drop your hard earned case against CS for a claim that was forced and was the only claim, no matter what role xtomx had, he could make? That’s crap.
Ythan wrote:You're dodging. I don't care about what you're saying about him, except that for a case you care so much about you seem to drop it pretty quick. Repeatedly.
QFT

VOTE: Umbrage
This post is the worst, imho.

Explicit defense of Abelcain and a massive fucking chainsaw with his vote/"case" on Umbrage.

Abelcain's ISO #18: Reinforcement that Quaroath's excuse for absence is legitimate. (Doesn't mean much, just throwing this one out there.)

Abelcain also goes after Umbrage for a long time but never places a vote on him. He places few votes ever, in fact. Why? Avoiding vote history?
Abelcain wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:I am not in favour of the tracker/vig choose the vig. In my previous experience of vigs they only shoot townies.
The vig must be damn sure about himself to choose vig.
Godspeed, ConSpiracy. Image
This is horrible. How did no one ride his case for this?

Abelcain ISO #25: Argues on Quoroath's behalf post-flip (??) and promises to go back and re-read the Snake Eyes / Quoraoth conversation and re-examine Quaroath. Never follows through.

All in all, Abelcain has appeared to have said a lot when in reality he's offered very little content. Lots of un-followed up questions, set-up breakage speculation, and vague suspicions not followed up by votes.

In general, Abelcain is highly AGAINST massclaim and the one who pushed the dumb no-lynch plan as if his life depended on it -- and quite honestly, it probably did. When I was reading through, I was thinking, "I hope they lynch Abelcain today (day 2) and was flabbergasted when you followed HIS no-lynch plan.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh, fuck my life. Screwed up a fucking quote tag that fucked it all up. Half of my comments are in the massive quote. :( Sorry.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Umbrage »

Well, there's a pretty good chance we hit scum today. They're likely going to be playing cautiously to ensure the win, that means lots of distancing. One scum needs to survive to tomorrow, so you sacrifice one to ensure the other's success. I've done it as scum not too long ago and it worked beautifully.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Amrun »

Well, I've never yet sold out a scumbuddy. Check my meta. I suppose I might do it in dire circumstances, but the idea... I'm not likely to ever do that. It doesn't often work out the way people plan, though it CAN, and it feels dishonest to me. It doesn't suit my playstyle.

Way to totally ignore my huge case, though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Amrun »

You're tunneling on Snake Eyes for the dumbest reason ever, btw.

I read up to page like 20 before I knew who I was replacing. I got who I wanted, as I had pegged Snake Eyes as town but was unsure about Vordark.

I do understand why my first post of the day seemed paranoid, but I hadn't realized everyone had posted and therefore that DY was confirmed to be who he said he was.

That's a dumb thing to rest an entire case on, though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Abelcain
Abelcain
Goon
Abelcain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Abelcain »

Umbrage wrote:I caved when AbelCain started THREATENING me to go along with the no-lynch. When I get called scum for pushing a pro-town suggestion, that tells me town is totally fucked up in the head and any effort I put in is useless.
Care to point out where I threatened you? Or where I called you scum for your suggestion? I said more than once that your plan was perfectly viable, I just came up with another one that I thought was better and you stuck your fingers in your ears and called me scum for suggesting it. Then when everyone else started to agree with me, you threw a fit:
Umbrage wrote:
Regfan wrote:Umbrage, the idea of HT claiming is pure stupidity it guarentess the death of what will essentially be a clear, and it's not as if their reads are going to be any better then ours. Your insistance to bring up anti-town suggestions is growing old to be quite frank.
AND WHAT DO YOU CALL MASSCLAIMING DAY ONE YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE?

YES IT GUARANTEES THE DEATH OF A CLEAR. IT ALSO GUARANTEES THE SURVIVAL OF OUR LAST POWER ROLE.

AT LEAST WITH MY PLAN WE GET SOME USE OUT OF THE HIDER TRACKER BEFORE IT'S KILLED.

THE HIDER TRACKER IS USELESS AT NIGHT. THE DET/PSYCH IS VERY USEFUL AT NIGHT. SACRIFICING THE HT TO SAFE THE D/P IS A GOOD MOVE.

IF WE NO-LYNCH, THEN SCUM JUST HAVE ANOTHER SHOT AT A POWER ROLE. AND SO FAR THEIR AIM HAS BEEN PRETTY FUCKING GOOD.

BUT AS I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH ENOUGH BRAINS TO SEE THIS:

VOTE: NOFUCKINGLYNCH

JUST REMEMBER THAT WHEN WE ALL WAKE UP TOMORROW WITH OUR LAST PR DEAD AND ALMOST NO INFO TO GO ON THAT UMBRAGE HAD A WAY OUT.
Don't accuse me of threatening you when I did no such thing.

I refuse to believe that Amrun thought that DY was claiming a guilty on her. She claims she read the game a few days ago, and even with fading memory she would have noticed the three-death N1 and the discussion we had about if the HT should claim if he had anyone other than Quaroath or CS. I don't think anyone else thought DY was implying that she was the hider target with that vote.

Amrun wrote:So you think my top scum read would be my buddy? Tell me how that makes sense.
I could tell you exactly how that makes sense. It's called bussing for town-cred. It's happened before in many games where scum offers up their partner to the town to make themselves look pro-town. I know I'm your top scum read, but I'm not saying that I'm scum; the fact that you tried to deflect any sort of buddying theory with such obvious WIFOM looks really stupid.

Vote: Amrun

Preview Edit: Holy crap. Okay.

Amrun wrote:Abelcain also goes after Umbrage for a long time but never places a vote on him. He places few votes ever, in fact. Why? Avoiding vote history?
No, it's because I think Umbrage is a pain in the ass, but he's not scum. At least not as far as I can tell. Day 1 I had my vote on Quaroath for a while to prompt content. Then I wasn't getting any sort of super scum-vibe from anybody except disliking xtoxm's whole early claim, so I voted him when prompted by DY to throw out a vote. Then the next day I wanted to keep discussion going for as long as possible about our plans and scumhunting and whatnot, so I didn't vote because I wanted to hold the day out as long as possible.

Amrun wrote:This is horrible. How did no one ride his case for this?
Ride my case for
what
exactly? Ride my case for saluting CS? When CS said Vig/Tracker should only pick vig if he was sure he'd hit scum, then proved it by picking vig and hitting scum? I thought it was a damn impressive move. And DY
did
point it out right afterwards, anyway.

Amrun wrote:Abelcain ISO #25: Argues on Quoroath's behalf post-flip (??) and promises to go back and re-read the Snake Eyes / Quoraoth conversation and re-examine Quaroath. Never follows through.
Way to not actually read that post, or the part of Krazy's post I was replying to. I said that there was no Snake Eyes/Quaroath conversation outside of one small part of one post. Krazy came back telling me that Quaroath had been arguing with Snake Eyes over WIFOMy arguments and that they looked less like partners because of it. My reply, which was the very post you claim I was arguing "on Quoroath's behalf" was me pointing out that the "argument" Krazy was mentioning wasn't really an argument so much as one question that had no follow-up.

And who said I never followed through with reading about Quaroath's involvement in the early Umbrage/Snake/CS debate? There's just not a whole lot there. Quaroath did take the unique position of agreeing with Umbrage that CS was trying to lay a trap and agreeing with Snake that Umbrage's case on him was completely unfounded, though. I don't think anyone else that thought that Umbrage was right in suspecting CS but wrong in suspecting SE. Unless he was trying to try to keep SE safe and wanted people to suspect CS or Umbrage instead.

I love how the majority of Amrun's "case" on me is all about Quaroath trying to buddy up to me, too. I especially like how it's a lot like the same argument DY made against me and I replied that I can't defend against it because he was scum (when I was accused of not defending myself).
Amrun wrote:All in all, Abelcain has appeared to have said a lot when in reality he's offered very little content. Lots of un-followed up questions, set-up breakage speculation, and vague suspicions not followed up by votes.
Also almost the
exact
same case that DY made against me.

Amrun wrote:In general, Abelcain is highly AGAINST massclaim
Against massclaim? Which massclaim are you talking about here? Regfan's D1 massclaim plan who everyone (Regfan included) decided would be bad for the town? Or a D2 massclaim which would have outed our two PRs and been completely stupid? Or a D3 massclaim, which is what I spent the majority of D2 arguing in favor of?

Amrun wrote:You're tunneling on Snake Eyes for the dumbest reason ever, btw.

Thanks for telling us that reasons are dumb. Are you going to explain, or do you just expect people to back down because you said that?
"We're killing Abel, he is - by far - the town with the most brain cells rattling around in his noggin. It will be happytime awesome dance to have him dead and gone." -Thor665
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Amrun »

Irst of all, I have plenty of unique reasoning in my case against you.

You ignore all the best parts, of course. It's hard to exxplain away your scumbuddy chainsawing you, huh?

As for Umbrage, the second "dumb" refers to the paranoia thing. The other part that is dumb has been explained by others.

My computer may have just broken and I'm borrowing iit I am also travelling out of state this weekend. I don't have time for more than this.

Depending on state of computer, may have to go v/la.f
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Abelcain
Abelcain
Goon
Abelcain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Abelcain »

Amrun wrote:It's hard to exxplain away your scumbuddy chainsawing you, huh?
Abelcain wrote:@DY, you're right I haven't defended myself. This is because I don't see anything to defend. For the most part, you seem to think I'm scum because I haven't contributed much content to the thread and because Quaroath defended me. I know I haven't been contributing a whole lot, I'm not going to deny it. Personal reasons that have no place in this thread have been making it difficult for me to spend a lot of time on this game the way I did in earlier games, and I'm honestly trying to get more into it.
As for Quaroath defending me, I don't know what I'm supposed to say. The guy was scum. He was trying to buddy up to me. I'm not going to defend him because he was scum.
"We're killing Abel, he is - by far - the town with the most brain cells rattling around in his noggin. It will be happytime awesome dance to have him dead and gone." -Thor665
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:31 am

Post by pod person »

i have no interest in reading through an entire game thread where there is flipped scum.
instead, i'm looking exclusively at quaroath's iso for now.
Quaroath wrote:Umbrage looks like hes flailing around halfway through page 3 (at this point I’m up to post 64)
There is a lot of backtracking and circular logic in his posts, with a good chunk of contradictions. You ain’t lookin good Umbrage.
I have a strong town feeling towards Snake eyes, and a null read on CS to this point, though CS is a hair over the town line.
scum read is explained, town read is not. null read is out of the blue.
Quaroath wrote:Krazy, could you put into words on a post why you want to lynch Ythan? Up until #64 you’ve said squat that isn’t “policy lynch”, if in name only, since you can’t talk about ongoing games. Serious Ythan tunneling going on here. PEDIT: nevermind Reached the explosion of posting and figured it out myself.
i wonder what his stance on krazy is, since he doesn't really give a stance in either direction on him.
Quaroath wrote:Umbrage, you got pretty agro towards people with post #66… capslock ftl? I don’t A.) see what you are saying to Vordak here, and B.) really don’t think GOING ALL CAPLOCKAGRO IS GOING TO HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHATYOU ARE SAYING AND DESIRE TO READ YOUR POSTS. Irony eh?
this looks suspiciously like coaching.
Quaroath wrote:@Krazy 81, while I do think this is umbrage trying to deflect, you and Ythan have had an… interesting little pat up until this point. Mostly you.
still no read here... it's like he wants to mention krazy and ythan as much as possible without trying to dispute their alignment. i'd say there's almost certainly one scum in the group of two... but since ythan is already dead, i'm just going to go all out and say that it makes krazy likely scum.
Quaroath wrote:I find the ping pong posting between Krazy and Ythan pretty hardcore personal dispute, over a game dispute. Come on guys and girls, be civil and nice as we lynch people. 34 straigth posts by Krazy and Ythan, mostly @ each other. Is this a record? >_<
confirmed: ythan vs. krazy was not town vs. town. krazy is definitely scum.
Quaroath wrote:@ 119, I’m getting a pretty solid town vibe from Vordak. Solid posts, and very clear in the thought process.
able to explain his read on me but not his on snake? he has no real reason to believe snake is town, if this is the case.
Quaroath wrote:@122/Umbrage. I _ am _so _ not _ feeling _this.
Umbrage wrote:*snip*
First, if your post starts off with “I am so pissed off”, you probably shouldn’t be posting because you are going to look like a tool. This is a general theory, don’t road rage, and don’t post rage.
I have a hard time swallowing your constant line about how your play was all a gambit to get everyone past RVS. Baiting yourself is never a good idea, yet you continue to say you did exactly that.
I alo agree with snake’s #134 that you are misrepresenting him with your post.
first tries to discredit umbrage, then goes on to defend snake. i still see nothing from quaroath as to why snake is town, so i find it odd that he's defending him so hard.
Quaroath wrote:
Abelcain wrote:
Unvote

I stopped at #195 for this.
Fair. And deserved. The (what felt like) 5 page explosion while I was at work sunday made it a slog and I put it off.
appeasement. abelcain is town.
iso 6 is quaroath talking with krazy on friendly terms - like he knows krazy's alignment and has no reason to make conflict with him. incredibly bad scum play. also makes it incredibly obvious that krazy is scum. they are talking back and forth and not even bothering to question each other's alignment.
Quaroath wrote:@Snake Eyes: in post #191 you say:
Snake Eyes wrote: Also, I think your assumption that there's scum on the wagon is a bit premature, as there's no way to know if Umbrage is town. I'd even say that given how scummy Umbrage looks, this wagon could have grown a lot faster, if Umbrage was actually town. It would be very easy for scum to add their votes to the Umbrage wagon, if he's town.
I’m not really following the argument you are making here. This seems loaded with WIFOM. Yes it’s easy for scum to add votes if Umbrage is flailtown. It’s also easy for scum to add votes if Umbrage is flailscum. I don’t see how this isn’t null, because it feels so circular.
Are you more or less inclined to think Umbrage is scum based off the speed of the wagon? Why?
Those are the questions I have off the top of my head. I’m sure more will come to the fore
and here quaroath does the same thing with snake. he's talking with him while not even addressing the question of snake's alignment. he mentioned he finds snake town one time, and never spoke of it again. never even referenced it.

going to pick this up later, but i feel i hardly need to.
on hiatus.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:56 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Abelcain wrote:I refuse to believe that Amrun thought that DY was claiming a guilty on her. She claims she read the game a few days ago, and even with fading memory she would have noticed the three-death N1 and the discussion we had about if the HT should claim if he had anyone other than Quaroath or CS. I don't think anyone else thought DY was implying that she was the hider target with that vote.
QFT. Abel, if you're bussing, it's a hell of a bus.

Amrun is right that me having a guilty on her is 100% impossible, but for completely the wrong reasons. Any sane player in my slot would have claimed with a guilty on D2 with a scum already dead, or at the very least crumbed the result by pushing a Snake Eyes lynch HARD. I did neither. Her explanation of why she assumed I had a guilty on her is terrible. The real reason she thought I had a guilty on her? Cuz she's scumz.

Also, this from her #679:
But if it was a misunderstanding, I will happily move my vote to Abelcain.
= appeasement. In spades.

*waves hand in Jedi-like manner* voting for Amrun will be sufficient.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Amrun »

That post of mine was stupid. I wasn't home at the time and didn't have my notes on. The game.

My notes very clearly state that DY is definitely town. -.-

When I got home, I looked at my notes and realized. That I posted like the dumbest thing ever.

I knew that today, the most. Likely lynches were me or Abelcain. Abelcain happens to be scum and I do not. I wanted my case out there in case I died. My flip will vindicate me, and at that time, I ask you to to look at my case agaiin.

Pod person gets scum points for not being interested in scumhunting. Read the thread and figure out why your scum read on Krazy is shit.

My call on the remaining scum: Abelcain, vordark/pod, and if one of those is wrong, Umbrage.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Amrun »

My phone adds arbitrary periods, yay!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Umbrage »

Amrun wrote:You're tunneling on Snake Eyes for the dumbest reason ever, btw.

I read up to page like 20 before I knew who I was replacing. I got who I wanted, as I had pegged Snake Eyes as town but was unsure about Vordark.

I do understand why my first post of the day seemed paranoid, but I hadn't realized everyone had posted and therefore that DY was confirmed to be who he said he was.

Then you clearly haven't read my case. I caught Snake Eyes lying about why he voted me, and also seemed to know certain players were town before there was any evidence for that.
Amrun wrote:Well, I've never yet sold out a scumbuddy. Check my meta. I suppose I might do it in dire circumstances, but the idea... I'm not likely to ever do that. It doesn't often work out the way people plan, though it CAN, and it feels dishonest to me. It doesn't suit my playstyle.
OK yeah, I totally believe you.
Amrun wrote:I do understand why my first post of the day seemed paranoid, but I hadn't realized everyone had posted and therefore that DY was confirmed to be who he said he was.

A) That's not an excuse, you don't vote someone because they HAVEN'T BEEN COUNTER-CLAIMED.

B) The last line is total bullshit. It's just YET ANOTHER scumtell to add to the mountain I've found on your slot.
Abelcain wrote:Care to point out where I threatened you? Or where I called you scum for your suggestion? I said more than once that your plan was perfectly viable, I just came up with another one that I thought was better and you stuck your fingers in your ears and called me scum for suggesting it. Then when everyone else started to agree with me, you threw a fit
Tsk tsk. Do you really have such a short memory?
Abelcain wrote:Now I'm convinced that Umbrage is rolefishing. He seems more interested in figuring out who the PRs are than whether or not they are any use. This is especially glaring since he agreed with the no-lynch plan only a few posts ago, which hopes that both PRs remain safe, and he's now announcing who he thinks is not the HT... Finally, your last few sentences ("HT, are you really comfortable with that?" etc.) sound like so much AtE it's making my scumdar go crazy. I can't imagine any way that trying to scare the HT into claiming can possibly be considered pro-town.
But go ahead with your WAH I DONT LIKE UMBRAGE COZ HE POSTZ IN CAPZ campaign. That will totally get people to respect you. :roll:
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:52 am

Post by pod person »

i am quite interested in scumhunting, i'm just hunting efficiently. reading a 28 page thread with flipped scum is almost always a waste of time.
what is your reason for krazy being town, by the way?
on hiatus.

Return to “Completed Open Games”