Mini1147-Royal Mafia at the Round Table (Game Over!)

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by neil1113 »

Just to clarify about the results I wrote up, everything there is only for flavour. There is no hint to roles or alignments in it. When I said "one shot" I was pretty sure I read he claimed that somewhere during the game, and I was wanting to make it realistic with what he's said. Evidentially I'm wrong. However don't make the mistake, this neither confirms nor denies if he truly is one-shot or not.

Vote Count #1.9
Day One

Me=Weird
(4): Maxous, Oso, Necessary Evil, Farside22
Necessary Evil
(2): Twistedspoon, Juls
Oso
(2): Erratus Apathos, Me=Weird
Twistedspoon
(1): Javert
Quilford
(0):
Prosaurus
(0):
Erratus Apathos
(0):
Javert
(0):
Rhinox
(0):
Maxous
(0):
Juls
(0):
farside22
(0):

No Lynch
(0):

Not Voting
(3): Rhinox, Quilford, Prosaurus
V/LA
(0):
Prodding:
(0):

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day One is 12:00am EST on 4/20/2011
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

MW: The only time you mention klaz was to ask me about my read and to answer questions. Then the post before you vote for him you said you would read him then voted him the next post.
Before EA you called Oso town that was not at the very beginning.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

Oso wrote: Take this up again tomorrow Javert, after a night to at least give TS a chance to prove his claim.
what do you mean prove? say, what if i was roleblocked etc.
Javert wrote:and Twistedspoon has spent his last several posts (as well as posts before I used my shot) to try to undermine me as opposed to hunting scum.
how?
when have i tried to undermine you? I asked where you'd gone etc.
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:02 am

Post by Juls »

Twistedsppon wrote:what do you mean prove? say, what if i was roleblocked etc.
I don't like that you are already making excuses.

I also don't like that Prosaurus is so reluctant to believe the mason claim. I am, however, still deciding if it is inherently scummy to not believe the claim or not.

@EA, I don't think Oso is gonna swing today. I think we should re-evaluate him tomorrow. Who is your second choice?

I'm considering re-placing my vote on Me=Weird but will give Quilford a day to catch up. I am also considering the merits of N/L. Since I have waffled a bit on my Me=Weird read (mainly because the wagon gained so much steam when no one was interested in lynching him until after the ender/twistedspoon/javert saga ran it's course).

@NE, I am not concerned with your V/LA. It has more to do with the fact that you have a whopping 15 posts. Of those 15, one was your intro post, another was saying you were getting caught up, another was your V/LA post, and finally a post saying Javert was one-shot vig. So that REALLY brings your total of any substance to 11. To put it in perspective, here are the other post counts:
ender (31) - been dead for a while
EA(41)
farside (52)
Javert (37)
Juls (42)
Klaz (25)
Max (36)
M=W (26)
Oso (60)
Pro (42)
Rhinox (37)
TS (66)

Hell, even the mod has 17. The only person who doesn't have TWICE as many posts as you is M=W who is the leading wagon and Klazham (who I obviously am not even looking at).
-------------------------------------
Juls
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Me=Weird »

farside22 wrote:MW: The only time you mention klaz was to ask me about my read and to answer questions. Then the post before you vote for him you said you would read him then voted him the next post.
Before EA you called Oso town that was not at the very beginning.
Okay, so maybe I didn't mention him much, but I don't put everything I think about the game in my posts. I did feel he was scum, just not enough to write about before then.
Where did I call Oso town that was not at the beginning?
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Hmm I thought I saw it later in the game, but it looks like the last time you had a town read prior to below was a week ago.
However this post below reads as wishy washy. The I'm seeing it, but not voting. IE: I see this as telling as your signaling a willingness to vote but don't. And you never made a case on your own in regards to Oso
Me=Weird wrote:Maxous, can you please consolidate why you think I'm scum into one post. Thanks.
I can see Oso as an alternate lynch, seeing as how EA made a good point about believing the claims and still suspecting them.
Also, 244 by klazam, he accuses me and PS of role-fishing for mentioning the "I'll find out tonight", but, completely ignores 179, by oso, which was pointing out ender's softclaim, which could also be role-fishing. This could definitely be scum together, with klazam not wanting to spread suspicion on his partner.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Juls wrote:@EA, I don't think Oso is gonna swing today. I think we should re-evaluate him tomorrow. Who is your second choice?
Twistedspoon is. I'd also live with a lynch of Rhinox, farside, or Maxous even though those are null reads atm. I definitely don't want to lynch MeWeird, NEvil, Prosaurus, Javert, Quilford or you.
Do you want your possessions identified?
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Prosaurus »

Why don't you want to lynch those people?
Also: VOTE: Erratus Apathos because you're my second scummiest suspect due to the "THEY ARE SCUM FOR SURE EVERYONE VOTE THEM!" etc.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:01 am

Because I have solid town reads on all of them.

If you don't like my usage of caps lock, I will call Oso scum in regular case just for you. Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Oso is scum for sure everyone vote him! Is that better?
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

I'm getting the feeling that EA doesn't have Oso as a town read =|

~Screwtape
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

It's not better.
How exactly are you so sure he's scum? Same for the others you think are scum.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Necessary Evil
Necessary Evil
Goon
Necessary Evil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Necessary Evil »

farside22 wrote:I find your lack of push on anyone not already mentioned disturbing and would like a full view on everyone in the game from you.
No. A run down on everybody in the game does not help the town. I am not telling the scum who the safe night kills are. I'm going to mention players and issues that are important to discuss and that I have something to say about.
Me=Weird wrote:
NE wrote:Why even bring up the bold part if I'm just lower on your scum list? You're suggesting the possibility of my lynch without any commitment. You're looking for people to respond with support for my lynch.
Can you rephrase this, because I'm having a hard time seeing what you're saying.
You brought up the possibility of my lynch to see if there was any support for it. If it was clear that I was lynchable you could vote me with less risk. At least that's what I think you were doing there. I don't see another reason why you would mention other people's opinion on me.
Me=Weird wrote:
NE wrote:See how you're overreacting here? That shows that you're confrontational in your defense most of the time. Maxous has been on you for quite a while and, despite your best efforts, you can't shake him. The way you posted indicates that you know Maxous is town and want to please him so he will vote somebody else.
I'm not overreacting. I am saying what your post made me think. Is there something wrong with being confrontational? Despite that Maxous has been tunneling on me, I do think he's town, and of course I want him to move his vote.
There is nothing wrong with being confrontational. There is something wrong with being confrontational and aggressive most of the time and then being conciliatory towards somebody who is stuck on you. I think you'd be just as confrontational towards Maxous if you were town.
Me=Weird wrote:
NE wrote:My strongest scum read is on TS
NE wrote:VOTE: Me=Weird
??
If you're not going to bother to read the explanation I gave in that post then I'm not going to bother explaining it again.
Juls wrote:@NE, I am not concerned with your V/LA. It has more to do with the fact that you have a whopping 15 posts. Of those 15, one was your intro post, another was saying you were getting caught up, another was your V/LA post, and finally a post saying Javert was one-shot vig. So that REALLY brings your total of any substance to 11. To put it in perspective, here are the other post counts:
ender (31) - been dead for a while
EA(41)
farside (52)
Javert (37)
Juls (42)
Klaz (25)
Max (36)
M=W (26)
Oso (60)
Pro (42)
Rhinox (37)
TS (66)

Hell, even the mod has 17. The only person who doesn't have TWICE as many posts as you is M=W who is the leading wagon and Klazham (who I obviously am not even looking at).
Post counts are a terrible way to measure contribution. Would you be thinking any differently if I had posted lots of smaller posts instead? I've contributed my fair share of
content
and I will stand by that. If you're stuck on post counts that badly then there is nothing else to talk about.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Maxous »

Juls wrote:
Twistedsppon wrote:what do you mean prove? say, what if i was roleblocked etc.
I don't like that you are already making excuses.
It's quite a plausible concern..
Juls wrote: I also don't like that Prosaurus is so reluctant to believe the mason claim. I am, however, still deciding if it is inherently scummy to not believe the claim or not.
You think Prosaurus might be a mafia pushing for your lynch after a mason claim?
On Day 1.

About Quilford..he can catch up during the night period if needs be. He's certainly not going to be lynched today either way.
Prosaurus wrote:Why don't you want to lynch those people?
Also: VOTE: Erratus Apathos because you're my second scummiest suspect due to the "THEY ARE SCUM FOR SURE EVERYONE VOTE THEM!" etc.
Deadline is tomorrow and there is'nt a hope of Erratus being lynched.
Twistedspoon wrote:indeed, with my theory of the one-shot theme, it would be rather risky for scum to claim masons in a game which we don't know masons exist

In fact, I've never had masons in any other mini normal game that I've been

I believe the claim; like Juls says, It's provavble
It's only provable by a flip.
Necessary Evil wrote: Post counts are a terrible way to measure contribution.
Exactly
Erratus Apathos wrote: This is not. This is scum looking for some chink in the attack rather than defending or explaining the point being made against them.
He has tried to explain his thoughts from what I've seen.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Oso »

Maxous wrote:About Quilford..he can catch up during the night period if needs be. He's certainly not going to be lynched today either way.
But his participation would be nice before night though.

@MOD: Day or two deadline extension, maybe? Seeing as how Quilford replaced in so close to deadline
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

EA: How or what defines for you MW as town besides that one post? I say lack of scum hunting and BWing is more likely to come from scum.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Quilford »

Okay, so. Since we're so close to deadline, I've done analysis on only the people who currently have votes on them.

I'm going to strike off Oso and Twistedspoon from that list, Oso because I'm getting a really townie read off his posts, and Twistedspoon because I believe his one-shot cop claim.

So I did a little vote count analysis on the two remaining, M=W and NE.

Me=Weird
: 3rd VOTE: (EA) - 4th (ender) - 1st (NE) - 3rd (Klazam)
ender:
'"I'll find out what he is tonight." Wait, what's this? You're going to kill him?'
Scum would absolutely never say "I'll find out what he is tonight".
Me=Weird ignores the possibility of ender having an investigative role.

Oso:
Doesn't give any reasoning for voting Oso.

Necessary Evil
: 3rd VOTE: (Oso) - 5th (ender) - 2nd (Ts) - 3rd (M=W)
ender:
EA brings up good points on his poor case in the following link.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2934764

I find it notable that they're actually voting for the other at one stage.

I'm going to therefore
VOTE: Me=Weird
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Juls »

Im gonna go ahead and put me=weird at L-1

Unvote, Vote: Me=Weird (L-1)

Time to claim.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Seriously, we're making MW claim? This town is headdesk city.
Prosaurus wrote:How exactly are you so sure he's scum? Same for the others you think are scum.
Oso is scum for:
believing Ender and TS's claims for no real reason
pushing a no-lynch for crap reasons

and then not having a town reaction to my attack on him
farside22 wrote:EA: How or what defines for you MW as town besides that one post? I say lack of scum hunting and BWing is more likely to come from scum.
It's mostly the reactions I quoted above. Although voting Oso also helps :wink:

What lack of scumhunting? Looking at MW's iso, I see plenty of scumhunting.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by neil1113 »

Oso wrote:
Maxous wrote:About Quilford..he can catch up during the night period if needs be. He's certainly not going to be lynched today either way.
But his participation would be nice before night though.

@MOD: Day or two deadline extension, maybe? Seeing as how Quilford replaced in so close to deadline
Like Max pointed out, Quilford can catch up during the night period. Seeing as he is just one of 12 actively involved in this game. A deadline extension doesn't seem necessary. Sorry. Speaking of which, a reminder:

It is 0 days, 22 hours, 09 minutes, 21 seconds until Deadline.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Erratus Apathos wrote:Seriously, we're making MW claim? This town is headdesk city.
Prosaurus wrote:How exactly are you so sure he's scum? Same for the others you think are scum.
Oso is scum for:
believing Ender and TS's claims for no real reason
pushing a no-lynch for crap reasons

and then not having a town reaction to my attack on him
farside22 wrote:EA: How or what defines for you MW as town besides that one post? I say lack of scum hunting and BWing is more likely to come from scum.
It's mostly the reactions I quoted above. Although voting Oso also helps :wink:

What lack of scumhunting? Looking at MW's iso, I see plenty of scumhunting.
And the other two people?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

the speed of the M=W wagon is slightly disturbing,but understandable considering the deadline being so close

anyways, M=W had better claim before the deadline

should it look like he isn't going to do we think a M=W lynch is better than no, lynch?

~Screwtape
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Prosaurus wrote:And the other two people?
wut

Seeing the deadline, I realize the only plausible lynch today is MW. I still think he's town, but it's better than no lynch at all, so
au revoir
UNVOTE: Oso
VOTE: Me=Weird

in before the townflip :(
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

You didn't let him claim >_>
he could have been an important PR

~Screwtape
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Well then now he's a dead important PR. Let that be a lesson about waiting until the deadline to get shit done. (Admittedly I'm just as guilty as anyone else.) Tomorrow we don't dick around waiting to see if Javert's bi-weekly post contains his daykill. He vigs on our terms, we don't lynch on his.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

I still think you should have let him claim =|

~Screwtape