Newbie 1087: Welcome To The Jungle (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:55 am

Post by RayFrost »

David Xanatos wrote:Considered that, as I've stated a couple times now, I have an exam tomorrow? I can provide you with a copy of the damned timetable should you be that pedantic. Would rather pass the exam that rise to your, rather poor, attempts to draw my attention. I've already provided my reasons for suspicion on Toxic in D1, no need to rehash it for those who can't be arsed reading.
You're still here, aren't you? I know you've got an exam tomorrow, but if you really have the time to make the three pretty much worthless posts you've made so far + catch up in the thread, you could have easily spent that amount of time instead posting once with content.

Don't bother replying to this post. Study. Pass your test. I'm not trying to make you spend your study time posting: I'm trying to make you actually post content when you
do
post, because if in the unlikely event you are town, content is of the utmost importance with posting.

In fact, content's important when you're scum, too. Just not as much.
don't you feel silly now?
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Tasky »

VOTECOUNT 2.4

jindori (2/4): toxictaipan, Voidedmafia
David Xanatos (2/4): RayFrost, KittyMo
toxictaipan (2/4): David Xanatos, jindori
Voidedmafia (1/4): ajolin

Not voting (0): //

Deadline is 08.05.2011 at 11:00 CET.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

@David #315: Yes

@Jindori #316: How is he a tool again?

@David #317: Ray's #319 answers this well enough.

@Jindori #318: Just what, exactly? IIRC, you've only got him for the whole "I know more than you" spiel from D1's RVS in our back-and-forth.

@Ray #321: To expand on this: EVERYONE needs to either give out their top two scumreads after their voted person (if you have already given ample and GOOD reasoning for your vote) AND/OR explain as best as you possibly can why you're voting said person, even if it means rehashing an argument you've already given (if you have NOT given ample and good reasoning for your vote. You all that're silent don't help the town at all.

@David #323: Not good enough. If you've really got to study for this test, then study. But I want to see content next time you post, or your null read's gonna dip straight down to being scummy before you know it.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:39 am

Post by jindori »

David was the device toxic used to get get a vote under your noses. Still that's more evidence than whats presented on david. All you have on david is being away.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Is that at me or Ray?

toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:12 am

Post by toxictaipan »

You know what the funny thing is, jindori? You've got a hang-up on Day 1, RVS joking around and you're using it as your main reason for voting someone on Day 2. Not to mention that you yourself were involved in RVS joking around at the beginning of the game, also. This just goes to show how little scum hunting you're actually trying to do.

RayFrost showed just as much information, if not more, than I did, and you're letting him go
completely
under the radar. Why are you stuck on me so badly? If my actions were truly that suspicious, then, logically, someone else who made the
same
actions I did should be under just as much suspicion, but I haven't seen RayFrost's name mentioned once. You're not being very consistent.

You're just pushing votes on me because I was a bigger bandwagon than RayFrost was and you think it will be easier to get other people on my case again. Why build a new wagon when you can just use the same one you did yesterday, right?
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:28 am

Post by jindori »

toxictaipan wrote:You know what the funny thing is, jindori? You've got a hang-up on Day 1, RVS joking around and you're using it as your main reason for voting someone on Day 2. Not to mention that you yourself were involved in RVS joking around at the beginning of the game, also. This just goes to show how little scum hunting you're actually trying to do.

RayFrost showed just as much information, if not more, than I did, and you're letting him go
completely
under the radar. Why are you stuck on me so badly? If my actions were truly that suspicious, then, logically, someone else who made the
same
actions I did should be under just as much suspicion, but I haven't seen RayFrost's name mentioned once. You're not being very consistent.

You're just pushing votes on me because I was a bigger bandwagon than RayFrost was and you think it will be easier to get other people on my case again. Why build a new wagon when you can just use the same one you did yesterday, right?
No i am going back to day 1 because i thought we missed evidence there and guess what i pointed some new out there. Also if you remember i didn't let him go under the rader i questioned him. so your defense using rayfrost is null since i questioned both. The first time i actually voted for you no one was actually on you. I was actually the first person on you. You weren't the bigger wagon ray was your logic is flawed.

And people this is why twisted is scum.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:12 am

Post by toxictaipan »

jindori wrote:
toxictaipan wrote:You know what the funny thing is, jindori? You've got a hang-up on Day 1, RVS joking around and you're using it as your main reason for voting someone on Day 2. Not to mention that you yourself were involved in RVS joking around at the beginning of the game, also. This just goes to show how little scum hunting you're actually trying to do.

completely
same

No i am going back to day 1 because i thought we missed evidence there and guess what i pointed some new out there. Also if you remember i didn't let him go under the rader i questioned him. so your defense using rayfrost is null since i questioned both. The first time i actually voted for you no one was actually on you. I was actually the first person on you. You weren't the bigger wagon ray was your logic is flawed.

Yeah, because y'all spent most of Day 1 grilling me on my joking around. Clearly you missed something there. What did you point out that was new?

I can't be bothered to go back in the thread and see if you questioned RayFrost or not. I'm not arguing that you didn't. I'm arguing that you're letting him go under the radar
now
. We did the same thing, so we're equally guilty! Why is RayFrost off the hook
now
if I'm still suspicious?

What? I wasn't the bigger wagon? You sure? I was put at L-1 and questioned during most of Day 1. I don't remember RayFrost being put at L-1. So how is my logic flawed again?

It's fun to watch scum squirm.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:19 am

Post by jindori »

toxictaipan wrote:
jindori wrote:

completely
same

Yeah, because y'all spent most of Day 1 grilling me on my joking around. Clearly you missed something there. What did you point out that was new?

I can't be bothered to go back in the thread and see if you questioned RayFrost or not. I'm not arguing that you didn't. I'm arguing that you're letting him go under the radar
now
now
if I'm still suspicious?

What? I wasn't the bigger wagon? You sure? I was put at L-1 and questioned during most of Day 1. I don't remember RayFrost being put at L-1. So how is my logic flawed again?

I grilled both you and frost on your joke so your point is null get that into you first kkk.
Rays off the hook because he started contributing greatly. While in my eyes you haven't.
Your logic is flawed cause i was the one to actually vote you first. I started your bandwagon so you can't blame me for hoping on it.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:38 am

Post by toxictaipan »

jindori wrote:
toxictaipan wrote:
jindori wrote:

completely
same

now
now
if I'm still suspicious?

I grilled both you and frost on your joke so your point is null get that into you first kkk.
Rays off the hook because he started contributing greatly. While in my eyes you haven't.
Your logic is flawed cause i was the one to actually vote you first. I started your bandwagon so you can't blame me for hoping on it.
kkk. I briefly reviewed the whole thread, and I just don't see where you grilled RayFrost as much as you grilled me. Please link to any applicable quotes.

Fair enough, you can have the opinion that I haven't contributed greatly. However, I think I'm doing a fine job.

My logic isn't flawed. I'm not saying you're hopping on the bandwagon. I'm saying you're trying to get OTHER PEOPLE to hop on the bandwagon against me. BECAUSE YOU'RE SCUM, AND THAT'S WHAT SCUM DO. THEY TRY TO START BANDWAGONS.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:47 am

Post by jindori »

toxictaipan wrote:
jindori wrote:
toxictaipan wrote:
jindori wrote:

completely
same

now
now
if I'm still suspicious?

kkk. I briefly reviewed the whole thread, and I just don't see where you grilled RayFrost as much as you grilled me. Please link to any applicable quotes.

Fair enough, you can have the opinion that I haven't contributed greatly. However, I think I'm doing a fine job.

My logic isn't flawed. I'm not saying you're hopping on the bandwagon. I'm saying you're trying to get OTHER PEOPLE to hop on the bandwagon against me. BECAUSE YOU'RE SCUM, AND THAT'S WHAT SCUM DO. THEY TRY TO START BANDWAGONS.
Actually town also start bandwagons logic flaw there. Your over emotional state to my comment doesn't seem town to me. Also in the beginning i vote hooped to apply pressure. To other people. You were just the most suspicious so i put most pressure on you. I said rayfrost contributed more but your doing OK. But your scum and your trying to bandwagon me is kinda a scummy thing to do for future refrence.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

jindori wrote:
toxictaipan wrote:
jindori wrote:
toxictaipan wrote:
jindori wrote:No i am going back to day 1 because i thought we missed evidence there and guess what i pointed some new out there. Also if you remember i didn't let him go under the rader i questioned him. so your defense using rayfrost is null since i questioned both. The first time i actually voted for you no one was actually on you. I was actually the first person on you. You weren't the bigger wagon ray was your logic is flawed.

now
now
if I'm still suspicious?

Actually town also start bandwagons logic flaw there. Your over emotional state to my comment doesn't seem town to me. Also in the beginning i vote hooped to apply pressure. To other people. You were just the most suspicious so i put most pressure on you. I said rayfrost contributed more but your doing OK. But your scum and your trying to bandwagon me is kinda a scummy thing to do for future refrence.
No. Town-aligned players don't usually start bandwagons. Town-aligned players provide solid reasoning for their votes and such. A bandwagon is completely different. A bandwagon is when you try to get people to vote for a player
without
providing sound reasoning. At least, that's the definition I use. After looking it up in the wiki, it seems this site uses a similar, but slightly different definition. It doesn't really negate my argument, either way, though.

I'm not in an over-emotional state. I am capable of using caps lock and remaining calm at the same time.

I never asked you why you vote hopped, who you vote-hopped to, or anything else like that. Awfully quick to post an explanation for something I didn't even ask about, huh? That's
totally
not suspicious or anything.

I like how when I accuse you of starting a bandwagon on me, you accuse me of starting a bandwagon on you. I'm not starting a bandwagon on you. I wouldn't need to even if I was scum. Every time you reply to something I say you dig your own grave deeper and deeper because you're not making any sense and you're dodging questions left and right.

Speaking of which....

Thanks for not linking to any of those posts I asked for. And, while we're on the subject, here are some other things I asked but never got answers to (please don't bother replying unless you are going to answer them):
toxictaipan wrote:Yeah, because y'all spent most of Day 1 grilling me on my joking around. Clearly you missed something there.
What did you point out that was new?
toxictaipan wrote:What? I wasn't the bigger wagon? You sure? I was put at L-1 and questioned during most of Day 1. I don't remember RayFrost being put at L-1. So how is my logic flawed again?
Here I asked how you figured I wasn't the bigger wagon during Day 1. This is what you replied with:
jindori wrote:I grilled both you and frost on your joke so your point is null get that into you first kkk.
At that point of time in the discussion, I don't really remember asking you if you hopped on your own bandwagon or not. I asked you why you thought RayFrost was the bigger bandwagon (which he wasn't). You totally changed the subject when I proved you wrong. But I'll ask again just in case.
How was RayFrost a bigger bandwagon than I was during Day 1?
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by jindori »

I voted you in random voting stage which it's ok for town to start bandwagons. Still making your point null.

I was just saying it could be considered scummy it was a tip but your still over reacting to it.

you asked why i put more pressure on you than ray. So i explained my tactic. Hoping from wagon to wagon to put pressure on people and staying on the wagon i think is scummiest at the time.

Sigh charlie i was refering to my first vote no one was on you then. That when you got my fos . Then i went back after i thought i applied enough pressure to other people.

The new thing was pointing out how you used davids vote to slide please try again. How many times do i have to say this till you get that???

At the times of my first vote frost was the biggist wagon. not after when i first voted. I always was suspicious of you. When did i accuse you of starting a bandwagon on me i never did. Was that your intention, scum slip maybe????
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by RayFrost »

jindori wrote:
Actually town also start bandwagons logic flaw there.
Your over emotional state to my comment doesn't seem town to me. Also in the beginning i vote hooped to apply pressure. To other people. You were just the most suspicious so i put most pressure on you. I said rayfrost contributed more but your doing OK.
But your scum and your trying to bandwagon me is kinda a scummy thing to do for future refrence.
"This ain't scummy when I do it, but ur scum for doing it"
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by jindori »

No i was qouting what toxic said rayfrost.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by jindori »

toxictaipan wrote:
jindori wrote:
toxictaipan wrote:
jindori wrote:

completely
same

now
now
if I'm still suspicious?

My logic isn't flawed. I'm not saying you're hopping on the bandwagon. I'm saying you're trying to get OTHER PEOPLE to hop on the bandwagon against me.
BECAUSE YOU'RE SCUM, AND THAT'S WHAT SCUM DO. THEY TRY TO START BANDWAGONS
See i was telling him that this bolded comment that was orignally in caps looked scummy
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by RayFrost »

So you decided to quote toxic below your response to the quote above but forgot to put in the quote tags or reply to the "quote" in question. Yeeeaaahhhh.... Either that or you were saying what he said at the end of your post as an attempt at sarcastic point-making and failed on a slightly above humanly possible levels.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

RayFrost wrote:
jindori wrote:
Actually town also start bandwagons logic flaw there.
Your over emotional state to my comment doesn't seem town to me. Also in the beginning i vote hooped to apply pressure. To other people. You were just the most suspicious so i put most pressure on you. I said rayfrost contributed more but your doing OK.
But your scum and your trying to bandwagon me is kinda a scummy thing to do for future refrence.
"This ain't scummy when I do it, but ur scum for doing it"
LOL! I've been dealing with that since my first post.
jindori wrote:When did i accuse you of starting a bandwagon on me i never did. Was that your intention, scum slip maybe????
Here in your very last post. It's the last sentence.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Toxic is town. Jindori and David are the mafia. Everybody else is town because of this. GG.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by jindori »

lol your obv misqouting that on purpose it was clearly understanble when i put it in the right context and plus i am trying not to quote wall. Re read the thing it was a reply to that post of course it was reffering to that.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Okay, reading it over again, I realize you're english is just absolutely terrible which leads to my misreading what you are saying. Lern2EnglishPl0x.

Jin's not as certain as scum as he was earlier guys.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by jindori »

Yep even through english is my first language i missed alot of school cause of certain circumstances.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

jindori wrote:Yep even through english is my first language i missed alot of school cause of certain circumstances.
Which, of course, means you can't learn English any more, right? Right?

I'm more satisfied with Jin's lynch now. Toxic's definitely come ahead as the better man here.

jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by jindori »

Voidedmafia wrote:
jindori wrote:Yep even through english is my first language i missed alot of school cause of certain circumstances.
Which, of course, means you can't learn English any more, right? Right?

I'm more satisfied with Jin's lynch now. Toxic's definitely come ahead as the better man here.
Actually i'm in a english course right now.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by ajolin »

Wow, this entire thing is just tragic. It makes me want to cut out my eyes so I don't have to read it. I have an idea. Scum usually don't vote for scum buddies unless they think the scum buddy will be lynched, when they'll try to bandwagon to "confirm" themselves. We have two potential scum teams. I'm not picking a side yet, because obviously shit's going down hardcore and I want to be sure before I vote either way. Any way, the obvious choices are:
Ray/Toxic
and
Jin/David
. There are other possible combos involving the people not in those pairs, as you could've guessed. The point is, which pair seemed to be more chummy and defensive of each other? Which looked more like a team of scum, and which looked more like two random towns?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”