Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Krazy »

Actually, part of me is extremely worried it's you + AC, regfan, since as a team you make the most sense. Honestly, if I wasn't pretty damn sure it was pod person, I'd be listing AC right now as my top FoS in terms of individual scumminess, with you as #2 reg.

But since it's pod person, he has to be extremely confident in the position of his ally. This makes me think it's either Umbrage or you. This wouldn't be the first time Ythan was dead right in both of his dying FoSes, as far as Umbrage is concerned, and I could see you reg largely because you, I think, have the most to gain right now based on pod person blitzing d3 and self-sacrificing today.

Right now though, I'm not completely certain who his partner is. This game is totally doomed, and pod person is scum. I'm not ruling anyone out as his partner.
vote conspiracy
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by pod person »

Umbrage wrote:I didn't notice you voted, it was at the end of a line. I just skimmed the new posts, I wanted to get that out quickly.
i don't like how everyone but me and abel have scum reads on me and abel. i'm assuming both scum are going to push for one of us as a mislynch, which makes it very unlikely fmpov that abel is scum.
I don't like this. You're saying that you think scum will push Abelcain for a mislynch, which implies that Abelcain is town. But you say that you think Abelcain is town BECAUSE scum will push him for a mislynch. It's circular reasoning.
it's adding to a list of reasons, which i've already been over.

regfan, can you regrammar your question?
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by pod person »

Krazy wrote:Actually, part of me is extremely worried it's you + AC, regfan, since as a team you make the most sense.
he says this, he doesn't unvote, what more do you need?
on hiatus.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Krazy »

Good luck on scumming up the thread, pod, that's been your only contribution this game.
vote conspiracy
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Regfan »

Podperson, what do you make of Ythan and Krazys bickering earlier in the game? Apart from his interactions with Quaroath what do you make of the rest of his posts? Edit: Yes, even if you believed Krazy was mafia wouldn't you ask him to refrain from voting this early into the day considering it's lylo?

Umbrage, if your strongest FoS is Abelcain what's with the refrainment from stating it yesterday, instead you seemed to completly ignore your FoS of him then and instead tunnel on Amrum. Considering how the votes have gone the games over if both PodPerson/Krazy are town meaning an Ablecain lynch isn't occuring, between Krazy and Podperson which do you believe is mafia?

Krazy. Edit: Krazy, what's gained from keeping your vote up there if you have some level of doubt in your FoS towards Pod_Person?
Pod person wrote: Krazy wrote:-Amrun suggests he might make a case on pod, pod blitzes with a quickhammer.

i thought amrun was scum.
Considering you extract majority of your scumhunting from flipped mafia wouldn't the fact that you thought Amrum was mafia lead it to be more beneficial to allow him to go into his game, thereby giving us more information to re-read on after the flip?
Pod person wrote: also, "blitz" implies that the quickvote came on lylo, which is obviously not the case.
This is incredibly wrong, blitz doesn't imply lylo at all, it just implies a quick-vote attempted to end the day.
Pod person wrote: town can't blitz, so argument is void.
Yes they can.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by pod person »

Krazy wrote:Good luck on scumming up the thread, pod, that's been your only contribution this game.
smear
campaign

regfan: link it
i don't care about someone else's case on me, especially when it's full of lies.
i define blitz as "mafia quickvote in rapid succession at lylo to clinch victory". if you're using a different defition, go for it, but i don't care.

i don't feel like quoting regfan anymore.
on hiatus.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Krazy »

pod person wrote: i don't feel like quoting regfan anymore.

"The more I interact with other players, the worse the chances are for my ally in 3-way!"
vote conspiracy
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by pod person »

because i didn't respond to him at all, right.

no, it's because i'm too lazy. i really only care about making sure you (the scum) is lynched.
on hiatus.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Regfan »

Can you both unvote please, I lost my first game because some idiot early voted and mafia blitzed and at the moment I can see both Umbrage and Ablecain lurking around this thread.

Podperson, you ignored the biggest question I laid out for you in my post: What do you make for the rest of Krazys post that don't involve or include Quaroth?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Umbrage »

I'm beginning to wonder of Krazy and pod person are the scum. Frankly, if they were both town, scum would've won by now.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Regfan »

Umbrage wrote:I'm beginning to wonder of Krazy and pod person are the scum. Frankly, if they were both town, scum would've won by now.
If you're meaning to imply that you think that both of them are mafia I highly doubt they would buss in a situation like this, they would have to explain them not dying at night in that case. The question isn't 'Are both town' it's what are your thoughts on both of them at the moment?
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by pod person »

of all the lunatic theories.
if, by some miracle, krazy's town, then it means abel is scum, but it'll hardly mean anything considering that it requires a krazy flip to confirm.
though to be honest there's no chance at all that krazy is town, so...
on hiatus.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Umbrage »

pod person, why do you think Krazy is scum? You've said you didn't need his 'smear campaign to convince you'.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Regfan »

Personally I see the most likely partnership to be Podperson/Abelcain as I still have a minor-town read on Krazy but I'm going to need to do some re-reading in the next few hours, Umbrage and Abelcain I see you both lurking this thread, honestly if you're both mafia just end it and save me the time.
Abelcain
Abelcain
Goon
Abelcain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Abelcain »

Okay, first off, holy hell pod. That was probably the dumbest, scummiest thing I have ever seen happen in any game (aside from some of drmyshottyizsik's plays, but they have no relevance to this game).

pod person wrote:i don't like how everyone but me and abel have scum reads on me and abel.
Hahaha, that's damn funny, because your play was completely stupid. This is even a terrible attempt at buddying up with me. It looks to me less like you're giving any sort of honest belief that you think I'm town and more like you're attempting to design an associative tell with me, since you're likely to get lynched today and you know it.
FoS: pod

I believe Regfan asked me for my reads on everyone in the game? Or someone did, before the hammer. There's no reason for me to give reads on Darth and Amrun anymore, but I'll give my reads on the four others.

Umbrage: Town
I'm feeling pretty confident in saying this. Umbrage is very passionate about his play and ideas. Unfortunately, this makes him look like he's saying "Town is dumb, I know best" which can alienate people. He's done this before (Rivertown Mafia, I think? Snake Eyes posted a link to it early on in the game and Umbrage ranted about the town's behavior in it) as town, and the fact that he argued so hard for what he was sure was the "right thing" on D2 tells me that he's really likely to be town.

pod person: Scum
I know I was buying into Vordark's schtick about Darth back on D1/D2, but a lot of what he said wasn't making fantastic sense even then. That's not necessarily a scum-tell, but then pod's play on D3 alone is just...
too
scummy. He didn't bother reading the game outside of reading Quaroath's posts; while that's a good place to start, it's a terrible place to end. He should've used Quaroath's posts as a springboard to look at other posts, at worst. He's clearly not patient enough to read through the whole game, and then his quickhammer tells me he's even more anxious to end the game. I'm not even sure if he knew we weren't in MyLo or LyLo on D3, and his quickhammer would've been a scum-win in one of those scenarios. I think that today he realized that he's probably going to get voted out, so he's doing whatever he can to lead us away from his partner, whether it's by trying to obviously buddy-up to me or refusing to answer questions that might implicate someone else.

Krazy: Leaning Scum
This might just be Krazy rubbing me the wrong way, but my gut says he's scum. He's tried buddying up to Umbrage, especially on D2 ("Umbrage is obvitown") but his personal problems with Ythan really cloud a lot of his posts up. More than once he tried goading Ythan into saying things in an attempt to incriminate him, and almost everything Ythan or Quaroath said he tried to twist to make it look more like Ythan was scum (see this post where he decides that Quaroath asking him about the argument between him and Ythan means that Quaroath was protecting Ythan).

Regfan: Null/Leaning Town
I've noticed Regfan asks a lot of questions. A lot of questions. And he rarely answers any. He has acknowledged this more than once. His playstyle is very hands-off - referencing the rules of the game and working at strategy more than conversing. I know I theorize about strategy a lot too, but I'm noting this. Most of Regfan's posts are setup-strategy, posting his reads, or asking questions. He doesn't do a whole lot of back-and-forth. Not a scumtell necessarily, but it makes it difficult to get a strong read on him.

The way I see it, either me or pod person is probably going to get lynched today. I know I'm town. If pod's town too, then we've probably lost because I can't see a sudden swing onto Regfan or Umbrage, and I can't get a good read on whether or not Krazy is suspected enough to risk our potential endgaming-lynch.
"We're killing Abel, he is - by far - the town with the most brain cells rattling around in his noggin. It will be happytime awesome dance to have him dead and gone." -Thor665
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Regfan wrote:Personally I see the most likely partnership to be Podperson/Abelcain as I still have a minor-town read on Krazy but I'm going to need to do some re-reading in the next few hours, Umbrage and Abelcain I see you both lurking this thread, honestly if you're both mafia just end it and save me the time.
What the hell is this? A message to your scumbuddy Abelcain?
FoS: Regfan
Abelcain
Abelcain
Goon
Abelcain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Abelcain »

Oh, and Regfan, I generally don't lurk while I'm logged in anyway. If I'm logged in, you can assume I'm writing a post, but I'm usually also watching TV and doing homework or something at the same time which is why I'm logged in for so long in comparison to my post length.

@Umbrage: Wh... what?
"We're killing Abel, he is - by far - the town with the most brain cells rattling around in his noggin. It will be happytime awesome dance to have him dead and gone." -Thor665
Abelcain
Abelcain
Goon
Abelcain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Abelcain »

^To clarify that: Umbrage, how the
hell
is that a message to me? Don't you think knowing Regfan's also logged in I would've voted instead of writing that massive post if we were the scumteam?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Umbrage »

OK, time to simplify things.

Scum were on yesterday's lynch. That is a fact.

Scum have to be among pod person and Krazy, or scum would've won by now.

Ergo, the scum team is either Krazy/Abelcain, or pod person and anybody else.

I'll be looking to see if there's any evidence for a Krazy/Abelcain team. If there is none, we lynch pod person.

EDIT:

@ Abelcain - I thought it was a message, to see if you were ready to quicklynch so that Regfan wouldn't out himself and let somebody unvote. You posted before I could send the message, and I didn't bother to edit it. I guess that since neither of you have voted, you two aren't the scum team.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Regfan »

Firstly, Umbrage, what the? How could you possibly think that would be a message to Abelcain, if I were mafia with him the game would already be over. Secondly, Pod has already gone into his reasoning for his Krazy FoS which revolves around Quaroths interaction with him day one.

I'm just going to assume that since you back-to-back posted you're not both mafia together otherwise this would already be over, thereby meaning one of Krazy and Pod have to be mafia. I'm not understanding your "Gut" mafia read on him at all Abel. I found his bickering with Ythan to be a slight-town tell and his insistance on Umbrage being town something he would be unlikely to do as mafia, I think he'd have allowed Ythan to continue pushing on Umbrage and allow the game to end that way.

I'm probably going to hate myself for not spending the extra few hours that I should reading into interactions but I don't see myself change my mind on my Krazy-town read. Pods ignorance and avoidance in going into and examining Krazys posts seems like reluctance to create a case that can be disputed, but arguing that Krazy is mafia purely due to his interactions with a dead person he allows himself not to be attacked in return due to Quaroth being dead.

Vote: Pod Person

With that said, there's a high likelyhood that I get NK"ed tonight so I'm going to explain my thoughts a bit more in advance. Abelcains recent post where he states Pod is outright scum, FoS's but refrains from voting him seems ungeninue as does that fact he believe both mafia are bussing in this postion, I'd like for him to go into this a bit more later but I'm just going to say this.

Cut: Umbrage, I still want for you to go into your refrainment from pushign Abelcain yesterday, you state he's your biggest FoS by far while not mentioning it at all yesterday.
Abelcain
Abelcain
Goon
Abelcain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Abelcain »

Umbrage, I'm just curious; what makes you so sure that Krazy/Regfan can't be the scumteam?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Krazy »

unvote
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Don't suspect pod any less, just need to decide how I feel about Regfan's vote and I'm a bit distracted right now.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Krazy »

pod town + reg/AC scumteam = (nearly)impossible after the above voting state/post.

I now feel fucking fantastic about pod person lynch but will hold off re-voting for a bit as I think about other scenarios.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

So Umbrage + AC = improbable
regfan + AC = nearly impossible

We learned more in the last half hour than I think we learned the whole damn game up until now
vote conspiracy

Return to “Completed Open Games”