Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Nocmen »

Pine wrote:Thor, you're really, really shaking my townread on you. Almost to the point of wanting to apologize for my defense of you.

UNVOTE: Magister Ludi
VOTE: Gollum

Why do you vote when a new case appears to possibly cause a wagon, and then barely post anything why? You post stuff of town reads, not scum reads.

Calc: After the case you made, you said its less likely that Cecily is scum, yet you prefer a lynch of Cecily over Bub?

We have 4 hrs until the day ends.

Unvote, Vote: Cecily
, I will not let a no lynch happen. I can agree with farside and lynch Bub too, I personally feel that Bub and Cecily are scummy for the same actions, while Bub has a bit more cause behind it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

@farside - I'm pretty sure he's saying that lack of majority = no lynch.
The rules include that majority = lynch, there is nothing in the rules suggesting a 'most votes' lynch rule exists.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Pine »

Nocmen wrote:
Pine wrote:Thor, you're really, really shaking my townread on you. Almost to the point of wanting to apologize for my defense of you.

UNVOTE: Magister Ludi
VOTE: Gollum

Why do you vote when a new case appears to possibly cause a wagon, and then barely post anything why? You post stuff of town reads, not scum reads.

Calc: After the case you made, you said its less likely that Cecily is scum, yet you prefer a lynch of Cecily over Bub?

We have 4 hrs until the day ends.

Unvote, Vote: Cecily
, I will not let a no lynch happen. I can agree with farside and lynch Bub too, I personally feel that Bub and Cecily are scummy for the same actions, while Bub has a bit more cause behind it.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, or what you're asking.

Looks like we're headed for a no-lynch. Way to fail, Town. Let's pull our heads out of our asses on D2, and actually lynch someone.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:35 am

Post by pappums rat »

unvote

I don't like a Cecily lynch at this point, Pine and Bunnylover are both on this wagon and I have them both as scumreads. The only way I would vote for Cecily is at the last second to avoid a no-lynch.

Calcifer, FTLOG please don't do these awful wall-cases for everyone. There is exactly zero town motivation to clutter the thread with cases for everyone.

Pine is obvscum. His blatant buddying with several people and his quick-to-vote-with-thor attitude over the last several pages is terribad.

My scumreads atm are Twisted Spoon, Pine, Bunnylover, and (to a lesser extent) Magister Ludi.

ML misrepped me big time, but I think this might be a newb mistake rather than a scum-motivated action:

What ML claimed I said:

Magister Ludi wrote:Trow's vote on confirmed town caboose was weak.

His follow up convoluted

and his replacements (pappums) reads are appeasement, putting most of the higher posting players in town category and scum as the lesser. More interesting is his comment about calicfer, saying he would 'like to lynch her, but actually just kidding not really!!' Uncertainty on what to do.

What I actually said:

pappums rat wrote:* Actually, I'd say Calcifer's flip would tell us the most in regards to who is town and who is scum, but obviously he isnt someone I would consider lynching.

I never said anything about wanting to lynch Calcifer, just that his flip (i.e., knowing his alignment) would tell us the most.

Twisted Spoon is the best lynch for today.

Gollum, I would suggest Pine as your vig-target, but if you don't agree with Pine, then I would say that your proposal to vig ML is alright in my book.

Vote: Twisted Spoon

Come on folks, we don't have much time left, and TS is IMO easily the best lynch for today, as he has a possible connection to Duplicity's slot as well.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Duplicity: I don't think your reading the thread right lol. You said in 4) That I question why Zedenk didn't have more votes, when that wasn't the case at all. I voted Zdenek in the same post that I question why Zdenek didn't have more votes. Did you think no one would click what you were linking? I'm not sure if this was just a mistake or not, but wtf lol.
Yeah, I held off on Calcifer ISO because his ISO has several wall post. But basically if I did not see what was so scummy about Gollum then their is no point in ISO Calcifer + the fact that Gollum claimed VIG meant that their was once again no point in me ISO Calcifer to see what they said about Gollum.
Why would you leave out the part of Gollum claiming Vig in those two Day? I mean Gollum claimed Vig on the same day that I said I would read Calcifer ISO.
I read 6 pages, I did. I felt that nothing was important to comment on other then those 2 first pages.

So basically what I'm asking is why did you misrepresent me so hard?
I mean you too are voting for Cecily because he/she is the only lynch that can go through at this point, which I thought was obvious as to why I was voting.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Duplicity »

Bunnylover wrote: @Duplicity: I don't think your reading the thread right lol. You said in 4) That I question why Zedenk didn't have more votes, when that wasn't the case at all. I voted Zdenek in the same post that I question why Zdenek didn't have more votes. Did you think no one would click what you were linking? I'm not sure if this was just a mistake or not, but wtf lol.

Duplicity wrote: 4) Bunnylover then questions why there aren't more votes on Zdenek while she herself hadn't had a vote on him prior to that post. Her reasoning behind the change of vote is "And the above", she refrains from stating her own reasoning or own take of the case against him.

Do you know what the word prior means?

I'm voting Ceclily now because we literally have less than three hours before deadline occurs, the difference between that and your deadline vote is that you had an ample amount of time since Zdeneks claim to suggest an alternate lynch that you believe is correct however you refrained from doing so just to jump onto the first possible lynch candidate.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Bunnylover »

My apologize then. I did not read the word "Prior", but I was reading what recently happened and saw Calcifer case on Zdenek and agreed with it. I don't think I ever finished reading through the entire thread, just started to ISO people.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Bunnylover »

The bottom line is I am not going to lynch a claim Mason/Vig.
I am also not going to allow a no lynch to happen. If I have the time to make a case on someone to prevent a no lynch that I believed was scum, I would but simply I didn't.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Tasky »

farside22 wrote:
Tasky wrote:
Duplicity wrote:
@Mod, if we haven't reached 11 votes by the deadline does a no lynch occur or does the person with the most votes die?

If no lynch has been agreed upon at deadline, no lynch will happen.

Mod some clarity on this please.

A lynch can happen only if the absolute majority of players vote for the lynchee.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:29 am

Post by pappums rat »

Damn it, there is just not enough time. Lets lynch Cecily then, lynch is always better than no-lynch.

Unvote
Vote Cecily
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:31 am

Post by pappums rat »

BTW, L-2.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:02 am

Post by flinter »

unvote vote cecily

L-1. How much time left?
please, don't kill me.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:03 am

Post by flinter »

1 hour and 26 min.
please, don't kill me.
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Cecily »

Lynch is not better than no lynch when I'm not scum. Compromising just to have a lynch is incredibly anti-town and when there is more time I will go more in depth about who the worst at that are.

If you lynch me today that's one less townie tomorrow and the chance of the Vig hitting an appropriate target is very small considering how little everyone seems to agree. So thats three fewer town players as opposed to two that would happen if there was no lynch today. Don't give the scum that advantage.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:13 am

Post by flinter »

unless we are lucky. And even if we aren't, we then have a bandwagon to analyse. If we know with certainty that you are town, several people who are on the wagon look less good, while some people lurking to stay off the wagon (hoping for a NL?) aren't very town either. And, on top of that, NL now costs us mislynches later.
please, don't kill me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

Cecily wrote:when there is more time I will go more in depth about who the worst at that are.

flinter wrote:1 hour and 26 min.

:?
Y'know, as cute as I find your lurking to be...
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Cecily »

I meant time in my day.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

Tick-tock, tick-tock.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Duplicity »

Did we seriously just fucking no lynch? I saw mastin lurking online and assumed he was holding of till last minute to attain reactions but jesus christ that's dumb.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Calcifer »

Every minute I was online as mastin2, I was inside another game working.

Holding off to the last minute to hammer implies I would hammer.

But I'm stating this, here and now, and will have to live with the consequences of it--
I'm not hammering Cecily.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Tasky »

VOTECOUNT 1.16

Cecily (10/11): Caboose, Thor665, Pine, Bunnylover, Ion67, Zdenek, Duplicity, Nocmen, pappums rat, flinter
Bub Bidderskins (3/11): Magister Ludi, Gollum, farside22
Gollum (2/11): Bub Bidderskins, Cecily
Twistedspoon (2/11): Haylen, Furcolow
Magister Ludi (1/11): evilpacman18
Bunnylover (1/11): Calcifer

Not Voting (2): Ctorj49, Twistedspoon

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

__

No lynch has been reached in time. No one is lynched Day 1.

Night deadline is 05.05.2011, 22:00 CET.
I'd like to remind everyone that night actions I haven't got until deadline will either not happen or be randomized (whichever I think is more damaging to your faction). If you wish not to perform any action, I want that stated explicitly.
Last edited by Tasky on Fri May 06, 2011 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Tasky »

Night 1 is over and you find some bodies. Unluckily for you (well, not all of you), it's just good guys:

evilpacman18, Town Hider
Zdenek, Town Mason
Caboose, Town Mason

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
Base time ends in [18/2]+2=11 days, that is 16.05.2011, 21:00 CET.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Calcifer »

Tasky wrote:
Night 1 is over and you find some bodies. Unluckily for you (well, not all of you), it's just good guys:

evilpacman18, Town Hider
Zdenek, Town Mason
Caboose, Town Mason
^So, tell me, which of those is a vig-kill?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Vote: Gollum

Will review Evil's Isos.

Also, this looks like we might have two scumteams. That makes things easier.

Also, note that (I know, extremely bad timing) my half of Calcifer will be V/LA from Friday to Monday, so you'll (pick one/two) finally/regrettably/relievingly/unfortunately/fortunately have to do with Nacho 'til then, pretty much.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Nocmen »

I liked how pappums came out of nowhere to actually contribute and give a nice case on twisted, I'm stating this so it's not overlooked in the pre-deadline panic.

I agree with Calc, none of these seem like good vig kills.
Vote: Gollum
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Cecily »

My question is whether pacman was hiding behind one of these guys or if he was specifically targeted.
And I definitely agree that none of those seem like a vig-kill, especially considering Gollum had been voting Bub at the time of the kill and for many posts before. Why vig kill someone you weren't interested in?

vote: gollum

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”