Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue May 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Rotten Bread
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Umbrage »

We should just be waiting for Hiraki...
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun: Stefunny
Hai Stefunny!
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Shun: tanstalas

That attack on RC was so... SO contrived.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:20 am

Post by Umbrage »

1. No idea. As far as I see it, RVS is a giant null tell. Some people try to totally ignore their buddies, some try to bus.

2. His reasoning is flat out silly. He didn't question anybody else when they confirmed. He claims they don't even know that the game is open, and yet he makes a "serious vote". A simple "Guys, the game might not be open, let's wait for the mod" seems to me to be the logical course of action. Instead he attacks a player who assumed that player X was doing exactly what everyone else before him was doing: confirming. No mention towards the rest of us who also lay votes down, in fact, tans himself fits into this last category by voting RC, when by his own logic, the game might not even be open.

3. Because I wanted to get to the
SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
ing.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:23 am

Post by Umbrage »

tanstalas wrote:I said that it seems RC is very confident that 'diddle diddle' was the correct confirmation code and RC posted really shortly after Hiraki, and I was eluding to perhaps the reason he posted so soon after was because RC told Hiraki in a QT topic to hurry up and post his confirmation so they could start.

OK, that really doesn't make sense because it implies that Hiraki would be watching the QT, which he must have gotten from his role PM. If he had his role PM, why wouldn't he confirm?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ kryptinen: So, you agree with me about tanstalas' vote, yet you vote me because of my attitude? Is that a serious vote?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Umbrage »

Charlie wrote:I vehemently protest.

Charlie wrote:We have our differences, fine.

What prompted the change?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Umbrage »

RC stole my thunder.

1. Whether krypt is town or scum because of his post restriction is a WIFOM argument. Why would anyone would WANT to try and write a player off as town so quickly? It makes no sense from a pro-town perspective.

2. Rhinox's vote doesn't look serious AT ALL. He said he didn't like having to translate everything, reasoning that is on par with OMGUS and pretty common for RVS. Charlie acted like he was proposing a policy lynch, which I don't see.

3. The switch from 'enraged at a really bad vote' to 'oh well we all have our own opinions' is really fake. Especially when you remember that NO NEW INFO was posted during the time in between. Charlie said he saw rule #1, so why didn't he apply that logic earlier? It's a staged fit followed by a quick retreat. Scummy.

Shun: Charlie
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Umbrage »

Doom, who do you find the most scummy?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Umbrage »

@ Pul:

1. No, but it's a rather weak tell, and harping on that won't help anyone.
2. Honestly, I don't know. As you said, I tend to focus on only a few people, questioning Doom seemed like a good counter to that. It was a gut instinct that made me pick him, probably turn out to be nothing.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Fri May 06, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Umbrage »

Don't like tanstalas' 'I don't like RVS so I tried to get out of it'. First off, in a theme as soaked with memes as Charlie the Unicorn, there are bound to be some silly jokes and whatnot. Why try to fight it? If you really hate it, you could say so, or simply not show up until the game's moved on. Attacking the first person to randomly vote doesn't seem like the best course of action.

@ Nobody Special: Why do you feel RC is anti-town?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #12) » Fri May 06, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Umbrage »

tanstalas: the ISO

#1: Says he joined mainly because of RC.

#2: Attacks RC right off the bat because a) he wants to move out of RVS and b) RC was the first to respond when Hiraki began the game.

#5: Shuns Zodiark for not commenting on the game. Note that for his RC vote, he said it was serious, but for Zodiark, he feels 'halfway decent' about it.

#6: Changes the subject away from RC and tries to draw attention to Zodiark.

#8: Puts words in Doom's mouth. Doom said nothing about claiming, but tanstalas insinuates this.

#9: Declares Doom suspect because Zodiark said the pressure vote was fine. Note that Zodiark wasn't actually defending Doom, he was just answering Pulindar's questions.

#10: Turns to childish retorts when Zodiark, his number one suspect, starts questioning him. This is not the way to push a wagon, particularly when you recall the sole reason tans finds Zod scummy at this point is because Zod wasn't commenting on stuff. Way to set an example.

In short, tanstalas is hopping from target to target with very little reasoning. Each case is extremely contrived. When Zodiark responds to his attack, he dodges the questions. The sensible, pro-town thing would be to create counter-arguments. This is just slander. He's trying to appear like he's scumhunting, but doesn't really care enough to follow through on any of his leads.

Shun: tanstalas
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #13) » Fri May 06, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ ReaperCharlie: A bunch of stupid quotes about an alliance has no fucking relevancy to this game. We are not forming an alliance FIVE FUCKING PAGES INTO THE GAME. You last wall o' text was complete bullshit, and more than a little scummy.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Fri May 06, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Umbrage »

RC, the Alliance idea is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard on this site. We're not Alliancing.

tans, your OMGUS has been noted.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #15) » Fri May 06, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Umbrage »

tanstalas wrote:
Umbrage wrote:RC, the Alliance idea is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard on this site. We're not Alliancing.

tans, your OMGUS has been noted.

OMGUS where? Still waiting for you to point out these questions Zod asked that I am supposedly dodging

Both Zod and I have noted that you aren't responding to him. You say he's your #1 suspect, but you seem content with going UMAD instead of, I don't know, stating actual reasoning. You respond to this with LOL NO. Either you're scum or you're way too immature to be playing this game.

And speaking of immature, RC, if you make one more shit-post about an alliance that clogs up the thread, I am policy lynching you. This game is becoming unreadable. Enough. It is a bad idea in a game that likely has third parties and multiple win conditions. It stinks of a plot to try and distract the town from doing any scumhunting.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #16) » Fri May 06, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Umbrage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Umbrage wrote:It is a bad idea in a game that likely has third parties and multiple win conditions. It stinks of a plot to try and distract the town from doing any scumhunting.

And as for this part, this is exactly WHY we need an Alliance. So that all of these third parties/multiple win cons will be regulated and

The only person who would be against this would be one of those anti-town win-con holders, or an idiot. I know you're not an idiot, so therefore I deduce you're scum. It was the exact same thing with the last few pages of Werewolf Wisborg Asylum. I knew My Milked Eek wasn't an idiot, and therefore he must be scum.

Answer me this:

1. What's the benefit of quashing discussion about an Alliance?
2. Why are you trying to throw a tantrum and such if you don't get your way?
3. Do you realize that if the majority of the Alliance is pro-town, then they are
forcing scum to vote for other scum?

4. Do you realize that by accepting the "protection" of the Alliance, scum are forced to give up many of their rights to push mislynches?
5. Do you have any questions about an Alliance that you haven't asked yet? Cause I am full of answers.

And I see that I forgot to use shun (again?)... -__-

Shun: Umbrage

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

It is anti-town to spam your ideas in huge posts several times per page. If a situation arrives where a magical unicorn alliance is useful, we'll form one, 'k?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #17) » Fri May 06, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Umbrage »

No to both. But I recently won a scum game by distracting the town through spamming silly THIS PLAN IS GOOD FOR TOWN crap. I see no good reason to form an alliance. I already see how it is distracting everyone from scumhunting.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #18) » Fri May 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Umbrage »

@ tans:

1. You only find me scummy when I took Zod's side and started attacking you. That is the very definition of OMGUS. Now you're trying to cover it up by shunning me and pretending like you have an actual case, when everything you have on me hinges on my being scum with Zod. So why vote me over Zod?

2. You've quoted the relevant section of text three times now. Still haven't properly responded to it though. For someone who is SO SURE that Zod is scum, you're not doing much to convince the town. This is because you don't care about Zod being scum, you just want to look like you're scumhunting.

3. I find it quite ironic and funny that Zod's "CAPS LAWK RAGE" was actually him imitating you.

4. I'm not the caps lock police. I shouldn't have to tell you how stupid it is to draw a connecting tell between me and Zod because I, um... didn't get mad at his use of caps.

5. You're hiding behind the "CAPS LAWK RAGE" to excuse why you're not answering Zod.

6. The only tell you've called Zod on so far is that he didn't give his opinions when coming into the game. He's now made opinions. So either find a halfway decent scumtell or stop this noise.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #19) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Umbrage »

tanstalas wrote:
Umbrage wrote:@ tans:
5. You're hiding behind the "CAPS LAWK RAGE" to excuse why you're not answering Zod.

LOL Again, holy shit. OK this is the last time I am going to ask you what did he ask me that I am not answering?

For the record, I think this is the 4th time I have asked you this.

Nice to see you keep going back to this point about me not answering his questions. Good to know you are paying such close attention to the game.

I JUST FUCKING TOLD YOU.

READ THE FUCKING POST.

STILL DON'T GET IT?

READ IT AGAIN.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #20) » Sat May 07, 2011 3:04 am

Post by Umbrage »

My vote sticks with tanstalas. He's done nothing pro-town thus far. He makes a big stink of OMG YOUR SCUM then drops the case entirely.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #21) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Umbrage »

FUCK.

Shun: ReaperCharlie

NO MORE FUCKING TEXT WALLS. NO MORE 'I HATE PLAYER X CUZ HE DOESN'T WANT AN ALLIANCE'. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SCUMHUNT.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #22) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Umbrage »

Seriously though, anyone else notice the reasoning Umbrage has for me being scum is what he is doing himself? Albeit to a MUCH GREATER extent? Hello hypocrisy!

ELABORATE.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #23) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Umbrage »

Hm... ISO #13:

"WATS OMGUS?"

"I DONT NO WAT 2 REED!"

"IM NOT IMMATURE!!!!111"

"LOLWUT?!" (actual quote)

"U DIDNT ANS ?S!!"

I assume you're talking about me not answering questions, but that doesn't make sense, because my case on you is not about questions. It's about fake scumhunting. But for the sake of discussion, what questions did I not answer?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #24) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ TANSHITLAS: YOU NOT ANSWERING QUESTIONS = YOU NOT PRESSURING ZOD = YOU NOT SCUMHUNTING. SEE IT NOW?

I ALSO NOTICE YOU CAN'T SHOW ME ANY QUESTIONS I DID NOT ANSWER. LIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIAR.

CALL ME CHILDISH, BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT A LIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIARLIAR.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #25) » Sat May 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Umbrage »

JESTER-HUNTING IS NOT SCUM-HUNTING NICE TRY RC
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #26) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Umbrage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Also, he is not acting like I've ever seen him act before.

Dude, I'm unreadable. I never stick with a single style. Anyway, what do you think of tans?

Pul wrote:Some of it is in part due to his desire to limit discussion I am sure, but most is purely his unfriendly style

That's a laugh. I've done more to spark REAL discussion than anyone.

I assume you're talking about RC's shit. Read over Execution Mafia. That game had a big fucking alliance, and GUESS WHAT?

Town lost the game because they were too afraid to do anything that went against the BIGWIGS in the group.

It's called groupthink. Google it. It fucking KILLS these games. Scum hides in the alliance and everybody's too chicken shit to try and root them out. I pointed it out then, and I'm pointing it out now. I've already lost a game because of idiot town pulling this shit.

So, while the rest of you were busy playing alliance bullshit, I've been out finding scum. And I found one. His name is tanstalas. You can either kill him and win or undergo profound humiliation when I gloat profusely, JUST like in Execution.

Your move.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #27) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Umbrage »

tanstalas wrote:Aaaand again you ignore/dodge Umbrage. Gratz on not having more votes on you by now. There is a REASON you have more votes than anyone else, and that is because you have been the most scummy.

If you are town, I would be at a loss to know who is scum. You are not a good information lynch. Though, if you are scum, Zod is your buddy most likely

More bullshit.

Umbrage wrote:I assume you're talking about me not answering questions, but that doesn't make sense, because my case on you is not about questions. It's about fake scumhunting. But for the sake of discussion, what questions did I not answer?

I asked you about this AGES ago and STILL have not gotten an answer. (HINT: This is what I mean when I say you don't answer questions.:wink:)

Pul wrote:Didn't like that Tans didn't like RVS. Personally, that's a null tell for me as it is merely a game style preference, and I have seen other players feel that way from both town and scum.

I was trying to learn his reasoning for attacking RC. If it was because he didn't like the random voting, than that's really none of his business, and it's silly for him to try and find scum based on that since, as you said, feelings toward RVS are null.

The other reason would be because RC seemed to know when Hiraki confirmed, which when you consider the amount of time RC spends on this site, is also null. I still see no good reason for that early attack.

Pul wrote:firstly, he went after Zod first, so there was no OMGUS vote then.

The OMGUS was when he expressed suspicion of me solely because I pointed out that he wasn't dealing with Zod, his #1 suspect.

Pul wrote:Secondly, I didn't see the question either and he asked several times for both Zod and you to spell it out for him because he was missing it, at no point did you. You requoted it, but that didn't help.

Exactly what was I supposed to do besides requote it and draw his attention to it? He quoted it himself, he obviously knew it was there. He should've responded properly instead of reacting only to caps lock and hiding behind juvenile behaviour. If he had an issue with the 'childish behaviour', he should've scolded Zod instead of upping the ante.

Pul wrote:He shunned you after you 1falsely accused him of OMGUS (you never did define it for him)

The OMGUS was his shunning me. It started when he started accusing me of defending Zod, which doesn't hold up because I found tans scummy long before he started attacking Zod. (See: early RC debacle.) I was attacking him, then he shunned me. That's the definition of OMGUS. And, as I haven't seen anymore points in his case besides my 'defending' Zod, I see no reason to assume his vote is anything other than OMGUS.

Pul wrote:2 started posting 'childishly' even though you attacked him for it

Yeah, um... you kind of prove my whole OMGUS point here. It's very hypocritical for him to I'm childish when I said the exact same thing to him. He's rehashing arguments I'm using against him. I accused him of not answering questions, what do you know, suddenly he says I'm not answering questions.

Pul wrote:3. You also ignored other players of posting in that style.

Because it wasn't scummy when they did it. What's scummy is how tans hypocritically both condemned such a colloquial style, and partook in it.

Actually, what tans specifically said was that I ignored Zod doing it. Which is part of his 'I'm buddies with Zod' case, which I earlier showed is a lie because I found tans scummy before Zod came into it.

Pul wrote:5. He felt that you avoided NS's questions

Still waiting to for him to say what questions I haven't answered. (It's been a long wait.)
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #28) » Sun May 08, 2011 1:48 am

Post by Umbrage »

Let's see...

tanstalas still not telling me what questions to answer? Check.
Still calling me scum for not answering said questions? Check.
Doom clearly not reading my posts? Check.
RC still trying to pass of loljester as scumhunting? Check.

Unless something changes, don't expect me to post here anymore. I've said my peace.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #29) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Umbrage »

I'm not lurking. I just don't feel like dealing with tans and RC. I'm watching the thread closely and will be studying a few ISOs later on.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #30) » Sun May 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Umbrage »

tans wrote:Three times I have pointed this out. This is now the fourth time. And I am still waiting for you to point out the questions Zod asked (I believe this is the 5th time I have asked you this)

LOL. The only questions you've quoted are things I've already responded to. I understand the potential benefits of an alliance. But the risk too strong.

Still, if responding to each question individually will put your mind at ease, fine.

3. Do you realize that if the majority of the Alliance is pro-town, then they are forcing scum to vote for other scum?
4. Do you realize that by accepting the "protection" of the Alliance, scum are forced to give up many of their rights to push mislynches?
5. Do you have any questions about an Alliance that you haven't asked yet? Cause I am full of answers.

1. None. Quashing discussion that spams the thread and distracts people from scumhunting for no good reason is pro-town though.
2. I'm a passionate Italian man, I say what's on my mind.
3. No more than without the alliance. Either everyone in the alliance has an equal say, in which case scum can still avoid voting for scum, or one leader decides who's going to live and die, which screws the town over so much that the any benefit is moot.
4. Not really sure what this means, but I think you're assuming that scum are against the alliance. I see no reason why they would be. Town mislynch too you know. If anything, the alliance simply gives scum an excuse to be on mislynches.
5. Nope, I think I know all I need to know.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #31) » Sun May 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Umbrage »

I find the recent drop in his activity suspicious, but I don't see how his play has been lagging. He doesn't make text walls, which I regard as a pro-town attribute.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #32) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Umbrage »

tanstalas wrote:So text walls in your opinion are anti-town? So - I guess you would be guilty of that in your ISO-27?

You still didn't answer me in regards to if he has contributed to move the game forward. Looking at his ISO - I can't see anything in any of his posts that has moved the game forward. I also notice that you have failed to give me your opinion on if he or RC has contributed less this game.

If you are saying wall's of text are anti-town, then you must think pretty much everyone in this game is scum.

Yep. I try to avoid it, but with all the misrepresentation and miscommunication going on, I felt I needed to take a moment to make myself perfectly understood.

RC's really the worst offender. Some people are just verbose, but half of his posts are wasted space, and I've never seen him post like that. It's usually straight to the point. A lot of posts, but short ones.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #33) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Just to be clear, it's not Zod's small posts that make me think he's town. It's that where you may see anti-town lurking, I see pro-town brevity.

But he should be saying this himself, ZOD GIT IN HERE!
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #34) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:48 am

Post by Umbrage »

Doom wrote:Why would a townie be less likely to post a wall than scum? Also, what is wrong with a wall in general? I can see how large walls with no point to them are scummy but what about walls that do contain good content?

Everybody has to make walls occasionally. That's just how the game works. But when every other post is bigger than my screen, something's up. When someone POSTS A SUPERMAN POEM, something is up. A lot of people find it hard to keep up with these posts.

Evidence:

Zodiark wrote:Sorry guys, falling behind a little bit. I myself am fairly concise...

Let's go to the ISO.

RC made a nice case on Charlie, but then started all the talk about the alliance. It would've gone on longer if I hadn't called an end to it, triggering some nasty OMGUS from RC.

Then we have some short posts, pretty much just responding to what other people have said. Then another huge post, a good part of which is unneeded. Did he really have quote something just to go "THIS LOL"? And this post (ISO #31) is mostly just responding to what other people have said, complete with huge quotes, with a huge scumlist at the bottom. The last line is:

ReaperCharlie wrote:(either of those last two can die today, I have no huge preference either way)

Really? This is all you have so far? I can understand Pulindar or Stefunny not having any big lead suspects, but you've been among the most active in the game. Is this really all you have to show for it? An OMGUS suspicion on me and the guy who's made two real posts so far?

This is when I start to view RC as scummy, not just an annoyance. Suddenly I become a jester. Anything I write, RC just goes LOLjester and hopes nobody will look twice.

CONCLUSION: Scummyscumscum.

ReaperCharlie wrote:Apparently you've never played Mafia with me before.

I should be back tomorrow some time.

So I can't know your posting style because I've never played with you before? Talking with you endlessly in GD and other places doesn't count for anything?

OK.

Then why were you so sure I was a jester? You don't know my usual play.

If I can't read you, how can you read me?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #35) » Tue May 10, 2011 2:27 am

Post by Umbrage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I find it hilarious that the two wagons that I started are the biggest.

And even moreso that those two people are the only two voting me.

y halo thar OMGUS :roll:

Please. :lol: I was on your case long before you began to conveniently suspect me.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #36) » Tue May 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Umbrage »

@ tans: I think you're too tunnel-visioned to notice that Zod unvoted. Which means that his vote is not still on you. I think Zod is making an effort to look at new people, while you're still stuck on him.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #37) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:10 am

Post by Umbrage »

tanstalas wrote:He calls RC out for being pointless in his last x number of posts. Would you like me to ISO Zod for you? Can you tell me what percentage of Zod's posts you find to NOT BE pointless?

Have you looked at RC? Half his ISO is alliance crap. And no, I don't see any Zod posts that aren't useful in some way since the first one he made, and the amount of time you've been harping on that supersedes any scumminess that could be there.

@ RC:

Two things. First:

Umbrage wrote:
Then why were you so sure I was a jester? You don't know my usual play.

If I can't read you, how can you read me?

And also my case on tans:

Umbrage wrote:
tanstalas wrote:Aaaand again you ignore/dodge Umbrage. Gratz on not having more votes on you by now. There is a REASON you have more votes than anyone else, and that is because you have been the most scummy.

If you are town, I would be at a loss to know who is scum. You are not a good information lynch. Though, if you are scum, Zod is your buddy most likely

More bullshit.

Umbrage wrote:I assume you're talking about me not answering questions, but that doesn't make sense, because my case on you is not about questions. It's about fake scumhunting. But for the sake of discussion, what questions did I not answer?

I asked you about this AGES ago and STILL have not gotten an answer. (HINT: This is what I mean when I say you don't answer questions.:wink:)

Pul wrote:Didn't like that Tans didn't like RVS. Personally, that's a null tell for me as it is merely a game style preference, and I have seen other players feel that way from both town and scum.

I was trying to learn his reasoning for attacking RC. If it was because he didn't like the random voting, than that's really none of his business, and it's silly for him to try and find scum based on that since, as you said, feelings toward RVS are null.

The other reason would be because RC seemed to know when Hiraki confirmed, which when you consider the amount of time RC spends on this site, is also null. I still see no good reason for that early attack.

Pul wrote:firstly, he went after Zod first, so there was no OMGUS vote then.

The OMGUS was when he expressed suspicion of me solely because I pointed out that he wasn't dealing with Zod, his #1 suspect.

Pul wrote:Secondly, I didn't see the question either and he asked several times for both Zod and you to spell it out for him because he was missing it, at no point did you. You requoted it, but that didn't help.

Exactly what was I supposed to do besides requote it and draw his attention to it? He quoted it himself, he obviously knew it was there. He should've responded properly instead of reacting only to caps lock and hiding behind juvenile behaviour. If he had an issue with the 'childish behaviour', he should've scolded Zod instead of upping the ante.

Pul wrote:He shunned you after you 1falsely accused him of OMGUS (you never did define it for him)

The OMGUS was his shunning me. It started when he started accusing me of defending Zod, which doesn't hold up because I found tans scummy long before he started attacking Zod. (See: early RC debacle.) I was attacking him, then he shunned me. That's the definition of OMGUS. And, as I haven't seen anymore points in his case besides my 'defending' Zod, I see no reason to assume his vote is anything other than OMGUS.

Pul wrote:2 started posting 'childishly' even though you attacked him for it

Yeah, um... you kind of prove my whole OMGUS point here. It's very hypocritical for him to I'm childish when I said the exact same thing to him. He's rehashing arguments I'm using against him. I accused him of not answering questions, what do you know, suddenly he says I'm not answering questions.

Pul wrote:3. You also ignored other players of posting in that style.

Because it wasn't scummy when they did it. What's scummy is how tans hypocritically both condemned such a colloquial style, and partook in it.

Actually, what tans specifically said was that I ignored Zod doing it. Which is part of his 'I'm buddies with Zod' case, which I earlier showed is a lie because I found tans scummy before Zod came into it.

Pul wrote:5. He felt that you avoided NS's questions

Still waiting to for him to say what questions I haven't answered. (It's been a long wait.)

Umbrage wrote:
tans wrote:Three times I have pointed this out. This is now the fourth time. And I am still waiting for you to point out the questions Zod asked (I believe this is the 5th time I have asked you this)

LOL. The only questions you've quoted are things I've already responded to. I understand the potential benefits of an alliance. But the risk too strong.

Still, if responding to each question individually will put your mind at ease, fine.

3. Do you realize that if the majority of the Alliance is pro-town, then they are forcing scum to vote for other scum?

1. None. Quashing discussion that spams the thread and distracts people from scumhunting for no good reason is pro-town though.
2. I'm a passionate Italian man, I say what's on my mind.
3. No more than without the alliance. Either everyone in the alliance has an equal say, in which case scum can still avoid voting for scum, or one leader decides who's going to live and die, which screws the town over so much that the any benefit is moot.
4. Not really sure what this means, but I think you're assuming that scum are against the alliance. I see no reason why they would be. Town mislynch too you know. If anything, the alliance simply gives scum an excuse to be on mislynches.
5. Nope, I think I know all I need to know.

Those two posts should sum everything up. Normally I'd hate to make such a mess here, but since nobody seems to mind...
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #38) » Fri May 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Umbrage »

RC's still not scumhunting, eh? Nothing's changed I see. My vote stays where it is.

I'm reading Rhinox in ISO, will comment later.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #39) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Umbrage »

Something is up with Rhinox. I can't put my finger on it, but his posts really bug my scumdar. He's more concerned with how he looks than finding scum.

ReaperCharlie wrote:Of course NOW he's come off his act, because he knows we're on to him, and he's not gonna get lynched that way. If he's not killed during the night, he'll try to weasel it some other way (i.e. surviving until LYLO and then acting scummy, for instance). You will notice that his play style has greatly changed since I called him a jester. Greatly, and abruptly. I think that's proof enough.

I still think scum should NK him and do us all a favor. That's what I'd do, anyway.

And if he's scum pretending to be a jester to try to avoid being lynched, well, it's not the first time. That's why if we have a vig, they should unequivocally be going for Umbrage tonight. They'll hit either Jester, Mafia Scum, other 3rd-party, or useless townie.

I TOLD YOU TO READ MY GAMES.

THIS IS HOW I PLAY, AND IT'S A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN YOU DO.

YOU'VE DONE NOTHING OF IMPORTANCE THIS GAME.

YOU POST A LOT, BUT YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING.

THAT IS WHY YOU ARE MY #1 OVER TANS, SCUMMY AS HE IS.

ALSO THIS:

They'll hit either Jester, Mafia Scum, other 3rd-party, or
useless townie

Now really.

Do you really think there are VTs in this game?

I doubt it.

I don't think anyone thinks that.

Nice try though. Tricking the vig into miskilling, that's a good... attempt, scum. Sadly it never had any chance of working. Vigs kill lurkers, aka Rhinox.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, my vote stays on RC, although I will support a tans or Rhinox lynch. They're not doing anything pro-town, they're not even trying to do anything pro-town.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #40) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Umbrage »

@ tans: You say I'm suspect with RC. Does this mean you think I'm scum bussing with RC, or that one or the other is scum?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #41) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Hiraki wrote:
Stefunny wrote:Did nobody else acknowledge the fact that Doombunny requested replacement?
I did.

He's going to claim VT though.

So it doesn't matter.

nononononononononononononononono

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TOWN. REAPERCHARLIE AND TANSTALAS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SCUM.

STOP MAKING ME LOOK STUPID BY OUTING YOURSELF AS SCUM.

SHUN: Hiraki

I CAN SAY WITH ABOUT 90% CERTAINTY THAT THERE ARE NO VANILLAS IN THIS GAME.

SO SHUT UP BEFORE YOU OUT THE REST OF THE SCUM.

I WANT TO WORK FOR THIS WIN, NOT HAVE IT HANDED TO ME.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #42) » Tue May 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Hiraki wrote:Oh good.

My actions did progress the game.

If you all won't lynch Nacho/Dion, then could we at least kill Stefunny?

Well, I dunno. Apparently my posts can be dodgy and make fun.

That doesn't make much sense.

No.

You're scum.

Die.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #43) » Wed May 18, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Umbrage »

Fuck. This is why I don't use deadlines.

Shun: ReaperCharlie

He's the only person we can agree on.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #44) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Umbrage »

tans > RC? OK then.

Shun: tans:
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #45) » Wed May 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Umbrage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:But wait...

Why (after pushing for tanstalas all day
(yes, those are all separate links)
, then switching to Hiraki for a mediocre-at-best reason), did you vote ME when trying to find "a person we can agree on?" Especially when things you said before
(again, those are separate links)
seemed to show that you either agreed with me, or at least believed somewhat in my townie-ness?

It simply makes no sense.

The only thing (the
ONLY
thing) that caused you to flip your read on me was the Alliance talk.

I'm beginning to think the jester thing less and less. You are probably scum with tanstalas. It all fits.

I had my vote on you for pretty much the entire day. Now you're acting surprised.

Lynch this scum already.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #46) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Shun: tans

Now that he's claimed, he dies. No excuses. Pull your heads out of your asses and kill some scum now. I'm not lynching Zod. tans wants him dead and that's enough to convince me he's probably town.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #47) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Umbrage »

Why are we not lynching tans? He tried to hammer himself. No townie should ever hammer themselves.

Ergo he is not a townie.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #48) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Umbrage »

Nobody Special wrote:
Charlie wrote:tanstalas, just keep as cool as a cucumber and everything will be allright. I promise.

What the fuck is this shit?

And why am I the only one asking?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Umbrage »

REAPERCHARLIE SHOULD'VE BEEN LYNCHED DAY 2.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE.

TWO DEAD TOWN PLAYERS THAT HAD OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS AGREED ON RC BEING SCUM.

HE SHOULD'VE BEEN DEAD LONG AGO.

And WHY did I have to be NKed?????????????????? I was sure that role would get me a Funniest Role Claim Scummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But on the other hand, OMG I DREW TWO SEPARATE NKS ON NIGHT ONE I FUCKING RULE.

Maybe I'll get a Kenny award?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Nah, that's the way I always play. :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”