Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Charlie »

Let's have a friendly chat. Why did you choose to play Charlie the Unicorn Mafia?
To answer my own question, I like the silliness of it and was there when it first came out in newgrounds.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Charlie »

Silly!

It's obvious that Nobody Special holds the Charlie (Unicorn) role. Just look at his post above!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:52 am

Post by Charlie »

@Stefunny: Tell me more about your history in unicorn based games.

Shun: ReaperCharlie

Taking sides with tanstalas in his argument with ReaperCharlie.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Charlie »

Drat. A language post restriction. I believe that is true because of Charlie the Unicorn 2. Add to the fact that I don't believe that kryptinen is
that
cruel or sneaky. Therefore: game mechanic.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Charlie »

I vehemently protest.

You're shunning based on the fact a player has a post restriction. Very anti-town. Also, I feel this is Town post restriction simply because they're the most common. IMHO, kryptinen is cleared D1.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Charlie »

I saw that too.
My thinking: expect some funky mechanics. I see a post restricted player; this must be one of those things.
Your thinking: expect some funky mechanics. You see a post restricted player; this player could be Mafia just to screw with us.

We have our differences, fine.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Charlie »

I do protest, but I also do not want to engage in a full blown argument over this matter.

Anyway, what's your opinion on this? Have an opinion on weather this PR is likely to be owned be Town or Mafia (or some third party, for that matter)?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Charlie »

What is this vote you speak of?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #9) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Charlie »

Oh yes. There are tons of things I can pick on it, but I'd rather stay mum about it until more people post. Be patient, good things come unto those who wait.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #10) » Sat May 07, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Charlie »

@RepearCharlie: Your attitude is questionable (but I'm not offended).

Umbrage wrote:3. The switch from 'enraged at a really bad vote' to 'oh well we all have our own opinions' is really fake. Especially when you remember that NO NEW INFO was posted during the time in between. Charlie said he saw rule #1, so why didn't he apply that logic earlier? It's a staged fit followed by a quick retreat. Scummy.

Not scummy, "testy" is more accurate. I stand by my action.

Nobody Special wrote:Charlie, why do you feel so strongly that, in a game where it's specifically stated that we should expect the unexpected, you can write off anything as "usual"?

Oh no, don't you start! You know exactly what I mean.

ReaperCharlie's #80: What is this sudden attack on one of my attacker for? What is this nonsense about smileys? Better off unsaid IMHO.

Pulindar wrote:Thoughts#1. Pre game post, you ask everyone to join with you in a friendly. Could have been trying to predispose people into feeling you are friendly.
#3 actively joined Tans' side, in your own words.
#4 made an assumption about language restriction
#5 D1 clearing kryp. If kryp is town may be an attempt for friendly feelings, attacks Rinox
#6-7 tries to ease off
#8 I'm not sure if he was joking with RC or trying to be funny/serious. Came off as a joke, maybe to mend poor feelings by siding against him earlier? Still voting RC
#9 actively stays out of the conversation, that is true lurking. IMHO
Questions1. Why did you join Tans side, and why did you specifically call it a side?
2. Do you see your actions as lurking.

First, I already like you because of your owl avatar. Second, I like your posting style.

1) ReaperCharlie is quite... antsy. Taking the opposing side of him
should
get a strong reaction. (This is why I choose to wait and see)
2) A little bit lurky; I'll leave it up to you to decide which type of lurking this is.

ReaperCharlie #101: Big plan
ReaperCharlie #104: Durr. This reminds me of some Fate-sy shenanigans.

Page 5: Wall after wall by ReaperCharlie. Kinda null, sadly, because in all probability he'll do this as either alignment.

Stefunny wrote:I don't see how this is really relevant. I stated what I need to state already. In games I have played with Unicorns I have been NK'd Night 1. They apparently think it's funny...

Oh good. You answered. Sadly, the time for friendly chit-chat has passed.

Stefunny wrote:You never came back and gave any insight as to why you didn't like Charlies post. You have asked questions that I feel are non-relevant and/or leading, and I don't like how your posts are 98% questions and 2% input.

Hope the content you find in this post enough to change your mind.

-----------

My vote (shun) on ReaperCharlie stays. Suffice to say I've seen him as Mafia once and as third party once. I feel the playstyle in those games and here are the same. Although his wall are null to me, they still give me a bad feeling. This is called gut, and I'll stand by it.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #11) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Charlie »

You people unhappy that I've shunned post #65?
Hopefully this would prove that I've been sincere.

ReaperCharlie wrote:So you are completely writing off kryptinen as scum just because he/she has a PR? haaaaa dumb. This kind of pigeonholing is what makes people pay in the end. I wrote off Parama as scum in POWERFUL WIZARD MAFIA because of this post, and I MYSELF voted wrong twice in a 6-1 endgame after correctly nailing the other two scum. I had confirmational bias (town) on Parama and I let it blind me.

The fact that you're doing this on Day 1, on PAGE THREE makes me extremely suspicious of you because who as town would write somebody off this early.

Unvote; Vote: Charlie. This is a serious vote.

1) Saying "haaaaa dumb" isn't a serious response.
2) Comparison based on your experience, a very specific one, is overgeneralizing. The question to ask is: is what you're comparing actually on the same level? No, it's too subjective and biased towards your opinion.
3) Taking the matter so seriously and so early... is not giving a chance to hear the other side out. From this I can conclude your subsequent posting will contain obnoxious behaviour, which I find is a barrier to effective communication and discussion. Can you prove me wrong now, after 10 pages?

ReaperCharlie wrote:Yeah either that or the mafia have a fakeclaim of one of the blue or pink unicorns (the spanish speakers). Which makes sense from a modding standpoint, because they are the main characters except for Charlie. I would expect them to either be that, or masons. But I'm 200% sure they're in the game.

Also, the "we have our differences, fine" is a classic "ok, let's agree to disagree" that I see from scum who want to pacify a townie when it turns out their stance was unpopular. I almost NEVER see townies make any kind of pacification statements like this.

Rhinox is probtown due to #61. I can't see scum posting that. Scum would be more likely to hope that part went unnoticed and would want to pigeonhole things and try to create false subconscious leanings within people based on fallacies like "nobody with a PR could be scum".

@ tanstalas's #53: I have had this conversation before (posts #6, 11, 13, 14, 18), and I will have it again here. If Hiraki was scum and so was I, then why wouldn't we sit there and try to stretch it out for as long as possible. Me trying to start the game as soon as possible should make you think the exact opposite of "reaper is scum".

Also, the caveat to this is, like Magua says in post #13 of the topic linked above, if scum have daytalk. He's a fan of daytalking scum, and I, too, am a huge proponent.

1) Assumptions, assumptions. Good to hear, but you speak of them as though as if you're right and everybody else is wrong (OK, or their opinions don't matter). The point it, for you the world revolves around you. This isn't great.
2) I give you a facepalm in regard to your second paragraph. You're picking an argument just for the sake of arguing.
3) I find your words long and unconvincing.
4) WIFOM. And confusing
5) Nothing to say.

------------

Nobody Special wrote:Charlie, why do you feel so strongly that, in a game where it's specifically stated that we should expect the unexpected, you can write off anything as "usual"?

The problem with this question you ask is... it's worded in such a way that I can't answer it. Look, if we can't make
some
basic assumptions, such as it's common that Town members are given post restrictions, then life would be difficult. Granted, we have our own perceptions and I've stated mine, so what's yours? This post restricted player can go either way in terms of alignment?

------------

Wagon on ReaperCharlie, please.
His wallposting may be partly due to the fact that he:
1) Is usually like that
2) Excited about this game from the start, as evidenced by his alliance plan and massively emotional posts

And thus is null, but there is a limit. He should realize that, if he were Town, he should at the very least give some leeway into co-operating with other players. I've seen none of this and the lack of this core attribute is a strong scumtell in my book.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #12) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:03 am

Post by Charlie »

While I do acknowledge that it is more likely that town will have a PR than scum, I cannot completely write off the
possibility
that scum could have a PR. And you seemed to be saying that scum will Never, Absolutely Not, No Way EVER have a post restriction.
That
is what I was asking you about. I don't feel we have the room to make any assumptions in this game.

I understand what you're saying. That's how the statement seemed to you. But this is what I'm trying to get across: This being day 1, there is some room for assumptions to go around and the assumption that a PR is held by Town is a fair one to make. At least this early in the game. Imagine if I'd done that late game, then by all means you can chastise me for that statement.

Stefunny wrote:If "haaaa dumb" isn't a serious response then how is giving a "facepalm" in response to someone's accusation a serious response? In fact, all of this response
Charlie wrote:
2) I give you a facepalm in regard to your second paragraph. You're picking an argument just for the sake of arguing.
3) I find your words long and unconvincing.
4) WIFOM. And confusing
5) Nothing to say.

Is pretty much useless. Especially when you look at your latest responses.

I'm sorry but I fail to see where this argument is going. I think we should stop it.

Doombunny9 wrote:@Charlie- I believe you've missed my other question. In your post before this you said your vote on RC was kostly due to gut. Who are your top two scumreads and why are they not as good of a vote as RC?

Totally valid question.
Would you accept my answer in list form?

kryptinen - Honorary Town read until something crops up. Already explained how I feel that PR are likely possessed by Town. I can go further to explain the logic behind this if asked.
Doombunny9 - Seems okay so far.
Nobody Special - Funny posts.
Umbrage - loud character, and his arguments with ReaperCharlie I feel isn't really productive. Null read.
Charlie - Not a unicorn
ReaperCharlie - Really think he's Mafia here.
Pulindar - Reading as Town at the moment.
tanstalas - Null
Hiraki - Reading over his ISO he seems to be sparsely posting up until his massive catch-up post at ISO #17. Content-wise, average, emotion-wise, lots. Not sure what to make of him.
Stefunny - Consistent posting, I like her for the fact that she seems to contrast well with ReaperCharlie. Well, this makes it more likely that they don't share the same alignment, and since I think RC is Mafia then she's Town to me.
Zodiark13 - Isn't much content to deal with. Null
Rhinox - My argument with him didn't go to well. Null

------------
OK, so that was kinda messy. Sorry. But If we take away those truly null, this leaves behind

Nobody Special
Umbrage
Hiraki
Rhinox

Can't really rank them in any order, and I feel that this is kinda like drawing lots. Explaining more would seem difficult. This is why I tend not to explain playsyle by gut.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #13) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Charlie »

Doombunny9 wrote:This is me asking.

OK. Think about it this way; put yourself in the shoes of a mod. Now you're the mod. You decide to have a PR-ed player in your game. You weigh the pros and cons of a Town one vs. a Mafia one (or, you automatically make a Town one no questions asked). The PR Townie here is limited in so many ways; they'll be difficult to read, they have the ignored by the lazy, they'll have difficulty in getting their points across. Generally, a crippling role. Very suited to Town. I hope this is logical.

Doombunny9 wrote:Contradiction much? Also, you say you took away the null reads but you listed Umbrage and Rhinox as null. Care to explain? Do you find RC scummy or null/town? do you find Umbrage and Rhinox null or scummy? Also, you skipped over the last part of my question- Why is RC a better lynch than any of these people?

No contradiction. Look at that list again, I've picked out the players who seems null to me but they've done things that stand out in the spotlight to be memorable. They've either been at the center of attention or are causing it. The 2 players I've left out, tanstalas and Zodiark13, managed to duck the spotlight and IMHO are doing a good job of it.

RC is scummy. He's wallposting and verbose because he's excited.

Umbrage had an argument with ReaperCharlie. I think nobody won that one. He's null.

Rhinox's posting seems like he's posting without actually posting. This is what stands out to me. He's null, but since you've asked about his specifically I'll say that he's slightly on the scummy side to me.

Why is RC a better lynch? I'm not sure, I'll defend my vote as where it is but in terms of deciding the best lynch on D1, I'm not good at that. I'll look at the cases on others, judge which is the most convincing one and support it.

Don't get me wrong. Not every mafiascum player plays by 'leading'. Others prefer a more supportive role, and work better co-operating with Town reads.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #14) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Charlie »

Doombunny9 wrote:Can you explain what you mean by this?

Even though you've requested to be replaced, I'm going to explain: That could mean posting for the sake of posting i.e. fluff or that could mean he could have posted with more content, but is restricted for whatever reason he chooses.

Stefunny wrote:This definitely falls under "Expect the Unexpected" and It's realistically WIFOM. Yes, it makes more sense logically that the PR is town, but how do we know that the mod didn't anticipate that and make the PR mafia knowing that some would write it off as town. This whole discussion is null. We do not know either way. You should judge what you think Kryptin's position is by the content of her posts, not by her PR.

That makes sense, I agree with you. I'll make an attempt to do that.

Stefunny wrote:Being excited is a scum tell?

No, it's actually a null tell.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #15) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Charlie »

ReaperCharlie, tell me what was it that made you see jester in Umbrage?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #16) » Wed May 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Charlie »

Hello Nachomamma8. I give you an honary Mafia-read.

Do we have an impending deadline?

@Stefunny: You should address the moderator by name. :)
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #17) » Wed May 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Charlie »

tanstalas wrote:A lynch needs to happen Nacho. I am the best case for a mislynch since
a)VT
b)I'm probably also the best informational mislynch

And on the plus side, be lovely to get out of this game where town can't choose someone. Maybe a mislynch and a town kill tonight will wake them up and they can take their head's out of their collective asses

Oh noooo!
Unshun: ReaperCharlie
Shun: tanstalas
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #18) » Wed May 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Charlie »

I'm sad. We're about to miss the Day 1 lynch.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #19) » Wed May 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Charlie »

Yeah, do you think the course of your impending lynch to ReaperCharlie?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #20) » Wed May 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Charlie »

tanstalas, what I meant was do you think you could get a bandwagon up on another player, leading to a lynch of said player? (preferably ReaperCharlie)

-----------

Nachomamma8 may be Mafia in my eyes, but there is nothing stopping him from using the power of common sense.
Nachomamma8 wrote:TANS.
We need two votes for the Zodiark wagon if you get back on it.
If you get back on the Zodiark wagon, then the unicorn brethren will take care of the hammer.
In addition, Haylen is a completely reasonable mod and I'm sure she'd give us a deadline extension, considering I replaced in yesterday, and considering she's been distracted for a lot of this time.
Your behavior right now is ridiculous. There's absolutely no reason to lynch yourself like this. I've seen it done in SAII, Metropolis, etc. by good players saying "just look at my bandwagon, it's all scum", but it never works.
Tans. I know who I want to lynch. And I will get them lynched. You lynching yourself like this will change nothing but my opinion of you.

And I am very tired now and need my sleep, so don't let me wakeup to seeing you lynched.

Unshun: tanstalas
Shun: Zodiark13
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #21) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Post by Charlie »

tanstalas, just keep as cool as a cucumber and everything will be allright. I promise.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #22) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Charlie »

Oh nooooooooooooo the deadline! I suggest everyone to hop on the largest bandwagon now (that's what I tried to do earlier anyway). No Lynch is bad stuff on D1.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #23) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Charlie »

I know there is a chance for extension, but... I just.... I don't...
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #24) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Charlie »

I would love to vote the largest bandwagon. I do. But really now, ReaperCharlie... My vote stays until people magically start posting within the few hours left before deadline.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #25) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Charlie »

Oh hello! Deadline is almost here, would you kindly do something other that criticize my vague post about vegetables and their temperature lowering properties?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #26) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Charlie »

I'm speechless.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #27) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Charlie »

OK. That's it. I don't want a No Lynch.
Unshun: Zodiark13
Shun: tanstalas
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #28) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Charlie »

What the heck am I doing? I'm on a wagon with most people I find 'chaotic' in nature.
Unshun:Tans
Shun:Zod
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #29) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Charlie »

Nom nom nom!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #30) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Charlie »

Charlie post #15 wrote:Silly!

It's obvious that Nobody Special holds the Charlie (Unicorn) role. Just look at his post above!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #31) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Charlie »

Hiraki wrote:Zodiark is ultra-town...

No, I don't see it.

Stefunny wrote:Charlie's insane flailing back and forth between wagons at the end of D1 was scummy as all hell, and now he posts again without any content. Same as yesterday.

It was? I thought it could go either way. I wonder what do others think about it.

Nobody Special wrote:I would be down with an RC lynch.

I have to see a couple things from D1 -- Charlie, specifically -- but RC is almost always a good lynch.

*non-specific indication that I'm not very keen on an RC lynch today*
*indication that I've lost the D1 zealous tunneling on RC*
*interest in knowing your findings*

Stefunny wrote:I had stated my thoughts on the two unicorns were pure speculation, but at this point with a town flip of the Charlie the Unicorn role I think there is a good possibility the Pink and Blue Unicorn roles are mafia. The only problem with this theory is that it is too obvious for them to be lovers/siblings and a double maf lover/sibling combo would be silly...

*expressive indication of interest in speculation*
*noted to be fun but not so useful*

Stefunny's #542 is Town.
ReaperCharlie's #549 is derp.

------------

Important contributions:

ReaperCharlie, stop goofing around and do scumhunting right. So far you're doing it wrong, but not so wrong that its terrible. You can do better than this, I SUPPORT YOU.

Stefunny, you're about the most level headed and Town as can be at the start of D2. You can keep it up, and HAD BETTER keep it up. I aslo SUPPORT YOU.

Zodiark13 & Hiraki: Like Rhinox, I've missed out on the important fact that you're claimed lovers. Apparently I didn't pay much attention to detail, I'll WORK ON THAT. In the meantime, carry on with whatever you two are doing.

And finally: those almonds were delicious, THANK YOU!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #32) » Thu May 26, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Charlie »

Oh you!
Stop attacking me and concentrate your efforts elsewhere, please. Take Stefunny out of the picture as well, and work with what's left.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #33) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Charlie »

I have problems getting Internet access on a desktop and reading/posting on a mobile is a pain in the neck. I'll contribute after fixing it.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #34) » Mon May 30, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Charlie »

What? I think there is one vital question that the claimed lover pair need to answer:

"Do you, or do you not, accept the lynch of your partner, who carries the possibility of being an opposing faction to your own and thus sacrificing yourself for the progress to your Win Con?"
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Charlie »

Three of my Town-reads are shunning me. The horror.

Hiraki, please don't avert my questions.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Charlie »

Mah last post on the previous page. It's important.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Charlie »

Aha! It all becomes clear to me now. A revelation. Candy Mountain does exist!

Hiraki is Town. Zodiark13 isn't.

Reason: conciseness is pro-Town.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Charlie »

I'm defending that point in memory of Elmo. He's a cat.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Charlie »

Okay, that's not important. Thing is, it makes sense to not lynch one of you Today, as one of you is likely Town who wants to contribute. The anti Town one can muck around a while more I guess.

So, we should lynch an another, more scummy player. How about Rhinox? He's a player who's just waiting around, waiting for a brick to fall. It's time for him to take one.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Charlie »

ReaperCharlie, stop tunneling on me. Who else do you want to lynch besides me? Try poking that other fellow for some reactions.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Charlie »

Oh yeah.
Shun: Rhinox
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Charlie »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I am beginning to wonder why Nacho hasn't said anything for a while.

you'd think of all people that he'd weigh in on this.

Indeed.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Charlie »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Yeaaaahhh Charlie, explain to me how you aren't scum? Read: I don't like how you just jump on the chance to spread around my suspicion for Nacho.

Give me one good reason not to lynch you.

This line of questioning doesn't serve any purpose but I'm answering it because you're fun. :D

1) Nacho is not Town in 4/5 games (a guesstimate) I've played with him.
2) Reason is that I'm your friend. However I am not a unicorn.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Post by Charlie »

You've just Shatered my Viewpoint and my Last Will with that last post of yours, Nobody Special.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Charlie »

Nachomamma8, please claim in your next post.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Charlie »

It's Shun.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Charlie »

You're welcome.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Charlie »

Shun: Nachomamma8
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by Charlie »

Wow.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Charlie »

Please decide a lynch.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Charlie »

^Oh my goodness, no.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Charlie »

You're only saying that because he's voting you.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Charlie »

Nacho isn't Town due to severe lack of commitment.
RC is his usual self and I don't know how to read him. Town anyway.
Pulindar's still Town.

Everyone else, idk. Stefunny's not posting consistently enough to form a read.
And finally, I'd like to know who gave me those yummies before.

Thank you ppl.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by Charlie »

Oh shi-
I see.
I still wanna know who gave me cookies.
And why Nacho isn't keen on claiming. Seriously.

Unshun: Nacho

Shun: Stefunny

Please, don't make it another No Lynch. Be a shunning bastard, everyone.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Charlie »

Oh, look at this :good: and this :dead:
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Charlie »

Shun: Nacho

Guys, I'm very sure about this. Please, follow suit.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Charlie »

It is time for massclaim.

Give me 3 hours, I'll prove that the 2 mafia are Nacho & Rhinox.

Hi Nacho.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Charlie »

I'd love to have a war of words with you, but please give me a chance to use a desktop. 3 hours, is all I need.

Shoe thingy.
Tracker.
N1 RC no-one. Also got candy.
N2 nacho to RC.
N3 blocked.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Charlie »

Hmm. A little bit of a puzzle then.

Unshun: nacho

Until I'm more focused.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Charlie »

Let's go back to basics, people. We are in 5 player LyLo. We have at least 2 claimed PRs.

Fullclaims with Night Actions, please.
Nacho, especially YOU
. Rhinox, you've presented a logic puzzle totally ignoring my claim and I'm not happy with that. Of course, my happiness and yours are a totally different matter.

Fullclaim:
I'm the Choo Choo Shoe, you know, chugga chugga chugga? Its from the first Charlie the Unicorn video, I think it was a Nike or something. I am a tracker. I'm part of the good guys. Additionally, I glean from my Role PM that the Mafia are probably named Pink and Blue.

Night 1 tracked ReaperCharlie to nowhere. Chose him based on top suspicion. I recieved Chocolate Coated Almonds. I know what these do, ReaperCharlie should also know. So I can tell he's trying to pull of a mini-stunt. :P

Night 2 tracked Nacho to ReaperCharlie. Did so based on top suspect again. Concluded he could not be a protective role based on his strong attack on ReaperCharlie the previous day and unlikely to be investigative role since I'm one myself. By conjecture: he's most probably Mafia Roleblocker.

Night 3 tracked Rhinox. Received a "blocked" result. Choose him based on top suspicion too.
I confirm the presence of a blocking role
in this game.

Knowing that role is not the same a alignment, I do believe Nacho is indeed a blocking role. Either jailkeeper as he claims or roleblocker. I believe he is of Mafia alignment.

Pulindar claiming the one shot cop is a conundrum. Can you please fullclaim, with flavour, and paraphrase of your role? I firmly believe that you're not making it up, thus your claim in my point of view is valid. I believe you're Town. I just need clarification of how you're exclusively linked to the Reaper role (which is non-standard btw, not in the MafiaWiki).

I know I'm Town. Based on Night Actions, ReaperCharlie is very likely Town. Based on gameplay, both ReaperCharlie and Pulindar are Town-ish. That leaves only Nacho and Rhinox left at Mafia.

I'm done here.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Charlie »

Rhinox, your situation applies if the Mafia are well coordinated. I've some experience in a newbie game where the Mafia took days to organize a quickhammer. Besides, it's a risky move and one Mafia would have to think twice before taking.

I want a massclaim. Please?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Charlie »

Great, pieces of the puzzle are coming together now.

Rhinox, if you really think that I'm Mafia then why aren't you making a case covering all of... me? Focusing on a particular bit a the end seems pressured. Also, if you believe I'm fabricating my claim, let's hear some of your thoughts about it. Also, explain my behaviour on asking Nacho to immediately claim on the start of Day 3, and upon getting ignored, immediately shunning him? Do elaborate.

Nacho, I need your fullclaim. I have no idea who Frogus is (is it somehow related to the banana king or whatnot) and can't make conjectures from the flavour (which is sometimes useful and most of the time fun!)

Pulindar, I need clarification on your claim. You're kidney, right... but did you know the existence of Charlie (The Unicorn) as a Reaper role? I'm really unclear on what role is that. Are you 100% sure your investigation is sane? Did you anyhow crumb your result? And while we're at that, I didn't crumb any results... I let my behaviour speak for itself. IIRC, I backed off RC hard after D1. Then I tunnelled hard on Nacho after I got a guilty track on him.

Anyone who doubts my claim: Prove me wrong.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Charlie »

Challenge accepted.

Charlie: You're scum for stalling your claim, Rhinox.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Charlie »

Happy Scumday!
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Charlie »

Patience, grasshopper. When Pulindar gets online we'll have a nice chat over a cup of tea over what's going on with the claims. I've already prepared some questions and am hoping this will all clear up. I'm trying to see if its possible that none of us are lying (as I almost always give other people the benefit of the doubt, as Town anyway).
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Charlie »

+8GMT, 13 mins past midnight. :)

-----------

Oh. So you did claim a long time ago. Funny... I hardly remember anything that happened beyond the past few days. Oh well!

So once again, to reiterate what we know:

5 man LyLo

1 claimed tracker
1 claimed jailkeeper
1 claimed one-shot bulletproof
1 claimed one-shot conditional cop
1 claimed VT

Wtf setup?

Confirmed:
1 VT
1 Reaper (what's this role supposed to be?)
2 Lovers
1 PR VT
1 SK
1 Candy Vendor

???

Something isn't feeling right here. Let me ponder a little bit on this.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Charlie »

Keeping an open mind, scum BP makes sense in an effort to protect them from SK.

Anyway, what's up with deleting posts? If you have that sort of power, please don't abuse it :(
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Charlie »

Yarr, there is a good chance that none of us are lying about our claims. This is because roles aren't indicative of alignment. Which ups the fun factor!

So I propose an idea: Put yourself in a moderator's shoes. Become Haylen for a moment (or, be the banana king!) and balance the game. Look at the confirmed roles and add your own to that. SK adds an extra kill, lover pair weakens Town, Mafia members are numbered at 2.

Share your thoughts on this in addition to your already formed points.

My own interpretation is that VT claim fits due to severe lack of VTs in this setup. Which means, Rhinox is clear. Which is opposite of my current read. Jailkeeper is probably Mafia role, kinda helps balance the tracker & SK. The other Mafia probably ain't vanilla goon. Which, again, points away from Rhinox. The claimed 1 shot cop that is Pulindar is confusing; assuming Pulindar is telling the truth and correct, Nacho is cleared, which leaves... RC + Rhinox. This is a contradiction and a headache.

-----------

Pulindar, I've played with Nacho a number of times across a few type of games... All of them he was Mafia and I was Town with the exception of a very early Newbie game in which he was Town IC and I was Town. There was a glaring difference in his gameplay. Simply put, he's not playing up to full potential...

P-edit: I advocate patience in LyLo.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Charlie »

RC, don't worry and just keep as cool as a cucumber... Wait I've used this analogy before didn't I?
Nvm, all I'm saying is "have patience".
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Charlie »

I targeted Rhinox but was blocked again.
It's 3 player LyLo, Haylen.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:11 am

Post by Charlie »

Aah, my dear Pulindar the owl. How comprehensive your posts have been in the start and how alike they are currently. I've read your wall and here are my responses.

Of course that's not all I have to say! It's 3 man LyLo and I consider it an honour to be alive in the game. So first some shoutouts:

Nacho, if you're reading this then I'm sorry for suspecting you after a positive track result. I was so so sure you were Mafia then but was sadly wrong. On the bright side your laying low probably kept you alive longer than average.

ReaperCharlie, you're sneaky, I'll give you that much credit. This is a complimentary way. And you've served up a whooping dish of WIFOM Town will have to al now.

Pulindar, regarding
Today
, look what you're typing. Of course I'm implicating that I'm Town, no sane player playing towards their wincon would ever imply otherwise in LyLo. The first part of your post is unnecessary bulk. As for the second part, it is true that I'm unable to verify my position. The only way I see that happenings upon death and flip. So again, unnecessary content from you.

Regarding your
Yesterday
, you say you believe I'm a tracker but of unknown alignment. Funny thing to say after I'm "unverifiable".

Your address to Rhinox is the very WIFOM knot that is tangling up Town. Questions arise like was RC bussing or not is killing me and I would rather put that aside and focus elsewhere. However, I believe the general idea was this: RC wanted a speedy lynch of either Rhinox or Nacho, intentions unknown. I will be looking back at the early part of the game to look for links, as I believe that the further the game progresses, the better his plans at screwing with our minds. So more on this later.

Regarding your role. See, I have an issue that you've claimed a 1-shot investigative role. I know I'm a full tracker, so having 2 Town investigative roles in this setup is a little bit questionable. Still, I've not much experience with mini games having an SK, so I don't know how to correctly balance it. I would like to further discuss this if possible.

As an addendum: earlier on you, Pulindar, made a fleeting remark about how the two unicorns, Pink and Blue, were in the game. I'm not surrender if this can be considered a slip but I'll come back to this at a later time. Granted, I've made a similar remark later in the game based upon your clarification that there were two scum.
Pulindar, can you please show what you have breadcrumbed?

Who Nacho blocked is now irrelevant given my results. It could be him or a Mafia Roleblocker, but so what? Knowing doesn't help the scum hunting in any way.

Waiting on Rhinox to say stuff.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Charlie »

With such a strong and committed stance, I find your lack of vote disturbing.
Anyway, there is no hurry.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Charlie »

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!

Pulindar, how could you? It's really you?

Rhinox, I swearz, if you're Mafia just prolonging the game for the lulz then I'm going to... oh never mind. [/rant]

VOTE: Pulindar

Oh my goodness. I haven't posted in nearly 6 full days. I apologize, I was here playing some marathon but then I decided to do my assignments. You know what that means. It means procrastination! So I stumbled upon a pretty nice animation series in which one episode took about 22 minutes, and I watched all 26 of them them in a span of about 48 hours on YouTube. And that means I've not gotten much work done.

Bottom line is, I'll try to reread and analyze Pulindar when I have the time over the next few days. I'm not Mafia; I've checked again.

I've also checked the deadline, about a week to go, so please don't lose the game by hammering me quickly. The convincing shall start...soon.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Charlie »

Gah.

Shun: Pulindar
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Charlie »

Ok, Rhinox. You're in the hot seat now I suppose. I need to ask you a question. Would you rather I make a case against Pulindar that pleases me or one that tries to convince you? Coz frankly, I really thought you're the last remaining Mafia and he's Town. No lie.

-----------

Ah, Pulindar the owl, I have a little inclination to bribe you for a Town win but that would be nasty. I'm just saying.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Charlie »

Pulindar played well. But I'll try to find any slips in his comprehensive posts. I'm not the best case maker; I'm in fact a better sheep IMHO but I'll post something with substance in the a day or two. Sit tight.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:40 am

Post by Charlie »

Taking a look at Pulindar in ISO, most of his posts address everybody as a whole. However I find interactions between him and (scumbuddy) RC to be minimal*. Which makes sense, seeing as not to draw a link between each other. Looking separately at RC, he hardly mentioned Pulindar at all in his posts. Keeping a good distance, and quite obvious now that he wanted a win with both of them alive during the late game.

*(Kinda hard to justify with the comprehensiveness Pulindar had posted and the quantity RC had posted, but it's true relative to time i.e. late game)

ISO4 containing his first formal interaction with RC, ISO6 see some more and they cover everyone. I dunno, seems pro-Town in my books. Noted that the "pink and blue unicorns" chatter is prevalent.

ISO11 just tells me that the owl is good at posting on a mobile device. Kudos.
Ditto ISO23. I'm telling you, this owl is nuts.

Late towards the game, I start looking quite bad and judging by Rhinox's post here Today, Pulindar has a form of security blanket to throw a vote on me. Which, I'll admit, is pretty slick because it gains him Town credit by "getting a stale game moving".

I guess my case lies in these key points:
1. My interactions with RC: I strongly believe that there isn't an association between me and him except for the fact that I've covered for him because of a negative track result Night 1.
2. RC's interaction (lack of) to Pulindar: Is distancing.
3. RC + Pulindar discussing "pink and blue unicorns": I'm justifying this a subtle slip, because they had inside information that the names of "pink and blue" were really "pink and blue" in their role PMs, and nobody else knew about it.
4. Balance: I'm the investigative role, Pulindar isn't.

-----------
Rhinox, I've yet to reply to this:

Rhinox wrote:
Charlie wrote:With such a strong and committed stance, I find your lack of vote disturbing.
Anyway, there is no hurry.

So, this statement was just pandering then:
charlie wrote:P-edit: I advocate patience in LyLo.

???

Good reaction!

It all boils down to you. The fate of this game is in your hands, so might I ask you nicely in a very warm sounding tone to
vote
shun Pulindar?

Or perhaps you should just vote based on our avatars: that owl is clearly trying to outwit us. Find the truth under that rainbow hide of yours and make this a Town victory! Yay...
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Charlie »

1) Au contraire, Mr. Pulindar the owl.
2) You've found the reason why I decided to track RC Night 1.
3) I sincerely cannot believe that you would think that "Not a unicorn" bit was serious! And you talked about crumbs, okay, now you're exhibiting frustrating behavior by not addressing my question to you about YOUR crumbs earlier on. This is like the pot calling the kettle black.

You seem to think that bit was there for the seriousness; in actuality it's there just for the humor.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Charlie »

Mr. Owl, don't use mod meta... It's dangerously unreliable and I can do the same saying stuff like "Oh Haylen isn't a mod who uses 1-shot PRs in her setups".

Btw, if you're asking Rhinox to look at that game, why not make his life easier by providing a link to it?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #80) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:05 am

Post by Charlie »

Aw, Mr. Owl, you're breaking my heart. :3
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #81) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Charlie »

>:(

Don't rush the rhinoceros, owl.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #82) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Charlie »

I trust Rhinox to be a responsible player.

If he is a no show then I would probably have an episode of catastrophic rage.

And there is no point in me answering your loaded question.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Charlie »

D'oh. Rhinox, this is rather disappointing but I'm sure you have good reason. I don't blame you, I'm not in a state of catastrophic rage.

Good game all. Well done to Pulindar for acting pro-Town, TBH I would have voted Rhinox sooner or later if he didn't vote me first. Kinda pleased that I've targeted Mafia N1 & Town PR N2 as tracker.
Kindness

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”