Open 306: Lovers Mafia: Empking Checkmate (OVER)

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri May 06, 2011 8:46 am

Post by chkflip »

/confirm.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Fri May 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wow, I forgot how fast these games go.

C-Worl is L-1

Something to note for anybody who hasn't played this setup before: we get
two
mislynches before we lose.

lol Empking I was going to make the same joke. D;

I'll go ahead and take a pass on RVS since we've got a bit to go off of already.

@C-Worl
:
- What do you feel about the wagon?
- Do you think one of the three votes is scum?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:41 am

Post by chkflip »

It's been one day and 16 hours; my apologies, I hadn't realized.

VOTE: Mist7676

Empking is "said" (trololol) because he and I went hard on this set-up last time when we were the mafia. For the record, I wasn't the one who floated through that game without saying much.

I'm currently quite busy with final project work, etc, I haven't really posted much in any of the games I'm playing. I'll give you guys my thoughts on the last three pages and get to any questions asked of me as well as soon as I possibly can (which won't be today, more than likely, as it's Momma's Day).

I can replace out if it becomes an issue for you guys. :(
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

Mist7676 wrote:Anyone want to hammer on me? Go ahead make it easier for the mafia.

C-Worl wrote:If you guys wanna dick around and use up one of your mislynches on a townie then be my guest.

Two Town claims in four pages; we're an awesome bunch, aren't we? Both use AtE, which I dislike, but I can't pinpoint whether I think they're genuine or not -- I'm more inclined to believe C-Worl over Mist.

Mist7676 wrote:Chk flip i was trying to defend you and you vote me. WoooooooooooooW.

Defending me does not tell me whether you're town or mafia lover, nor should that thought ever be connected or indicative of someone's alignment. Buddying much?

Fenchurch wrote:chk - you noted that C-Worl was at L-1, but you didn't comment on the reasons people have voted for him or defended him. What did you think about those? What do you think are the chances of him being scum, currently?

I think that your QT-catch is a bit silly and ill concieved, but you're not pushing it after Ghostlin was so kind as to elaborate. Not to say it's an impossibility but I'd call it improbable for sure.

Empking (per usual) didn't give much explination to his vote, but I can assume it's because of what seems like an RVS style vote from C-Worl. You'd have to ask him to elaborate on that for me to know if I'm right there or not.

Mist's vote seems the most misaligned. First off, she placed C-Worl at L-1 on P2 - do not like. Second, she could've chosen to vote/pressure Crazy (her guess in pairing with C-Worl) but went with the wagon instead.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:20 am

Post by chkflip »

Mist, how much experience do you have in mafia?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Tue May 10, 2011 6:00 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't know how to make a hammer sign, but I'm comfortable calling for someone not on the Mistwagon to come hammer this scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:16 am

Post by chkflip »

I can't find anything specifically anti-town or scum motivated in his ISO.

Why do you ask?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:25 am

Post by chkflip »

inb4 he = she ; fair point, but they lose as soon as one of them is lynched. It just felt like you were trying to make a different link there.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:38 am

Post by chkflip »

Mist7676 wrote:I am a girl

Awesome. Now stop fluff posting and scum-hunt plz?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:45 am

Post by chkflip »

It's a start. You said there are two on your wagon, so who's the other one?

I understand you said you don't know, but can you make a guess out of the two of us and give reasons why that guess would make sense, please?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:56 am

Post by chkflip »

Fenchurch & Crazy, what do you think of the Mist wagon?

C-Worl & Empking, I like to play Devil's Advocate. Assuming we're wrong and Mist flips town, where do we go from there?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Wed May 11, 2011 6:50 am

Post by chkflip »

Ouch.

Well... nobody should lay a vote unless they're 100% certain that vote is on scum. Possibility of a planned quickhammer is too great here.

MODSKEE: V/LA from Friday, Mar. 13 through Sunday, Mar. 15
Getting shitfaced with my bro in the woods for his birthday.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:25 am

Post by chkflip »

Re-reading like a beast, not sure where I want to go right now.

I completely comprehend where Crazy is coming from; however, his head is in the wrong place.

Right now I've got empking as conftown meta-wise, but I don't want to trust that entirely.

My vote on Mist was because she was doing things that weren't pro-town to say the least. It was cemented when she made the claim about defending me and whined about getting a vote for it. Just didn't fit.

No time to answer Crazy's questions atm, effing finals T_T but it'll definitely come with my re-read post.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #138 (isolation #13) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:52 am

Post by chkflip »

Crazy wrote:Why did you see C-Worl's AtE as genuine but not Mist's?

Nice misrep, bro. I said I was more inclined, not that I thought either one was genuine; however, to answer the question, C-Worl's use of the word townie as opposed to Mist's use of Mafia. Syntax.

Crazy wrote:Why didn't you mention this before you did? In particular, why didn't you mention this in Post #26, which you posted right after Mist's L-1 vote on the C-Worl wagon?

I was more interested in what I said in #26.

Emp, who are you more comfortable lynching out of those two?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:05 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't disagree; however, can't the same thing be said of C-Worl?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #147 (isolation #15) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:12 am

Post by chkflip »

Emp, what would the difference have been in voting two as opposed to three?

Fench, who's your scumteam pick?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #150 (isolation #16) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

I see some scummy things coming from Fenchurch (like IIoA), so I might be comfortable with a Fenchurch lynch.

I find a better "scum trying to look town" vibe from C-Worl, tbh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #152 (isolation #17) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't see the point in having to reiterate it over and over again, that's all.

Explain?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #160 (isolation #18) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:22 am

Post by chkflip »

chkflip wrote:
MODSKEE: V/LA from Friday, Mar. 13 through Sunday, Mar. 15
Getting shitfaced with my bro in the woods for his birthday.

A little rushed. Just thought I'd reiterate. Thanks!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #162 (isolation #19) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:15 am

Post by chkflip »

Classy misrep, bro. I said I
might be comfortable
with it, meaning I'll follow that lynch if I continue to see scummy things from that person.

FoS
: Crazy

*returns to V/LA... waiting for my ride >.<*
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #171 (isolation #20) » Sun May 15, 2011 12:37 am

Post by chkflip »

Emp/C-Worl
C-Worl/Fenchurch

Fenchurch has recently jumped into scummier waters and my read of Crazy has gotten more and more town with each post, but I still think C-Worl is scummier and Emp looks a lot like he could be a coaching scumbuddy.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #175 (isolation #21) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:39 am

Post by chkflip »

I've been back and forth on Crazy, yes, but you on the other hand have constantly been in my scum reads.

VOTE: C-Worl
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #185 (isolation #22) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:20 am

Post by chkflip »

Crazy wrote:C-Worl, why did you just vote Fenchurch instead of chk?

You can keep your vote on Fenchurch; I just want to know the reason. Normally if someone votes you in LYLO you vote them back.

What is this I don't even

UNVOTE: C-Worl
VOTE: Crazy

All town-sense has dissolved with this post. Your buddy C-Worl may have Emp convinced, but you've convinced nobody.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #188 (isolation #23) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:35 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Crazy

The second sentence sounded more like you supporting an OMGUS vote more than anything and that didn't sit well with me. Still doesn't, but I understand where you're coming from with Emp/C-Worl.

Emp, can you explain confscum? I don't quite see it but its been obvious that I'm slow sometimes. X_X
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #190 (isolation #24) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:43 am

Post by chkflip »

Unless Crazy and I are not getting as clear a scum-read as you are and don't want to lose the game.

There's that, too.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #226 (isolation #25) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:41 am

Post by chkflip »

Fenchurch wrote:chk, what are you thinking now? You said you don't have a clear scumread. What information do you need?

I'm thinking Emp/C-Worl without a doubt. It's a huge gambit they're doing with laying their votes on Fen early and hoping a townie would hammer, but it's not something I'd ever put past Empking.

They made me question my Fenchurch town-read several times, but I'm sticking strong to that after these last few pages of debate. C-Worl's IIoA in particular, as already pointed out, is silly beyond words.

Crazy wrote:@chk - What's holding you back from voting at the moment?

Y'know, I've been contemplating this for some time now. I (now) know you're town just like I know Fenchurch is town as you've both tried to execute a lot of scumhunting toDay, but I've been hesitant to make a mistake and cost town the game; however, there isn't much left here that I can do. I can't seem to think of any fresh avenues to explore. It's either Emp/C-Worl or we've lost imo.

Didn't mean to lurk, sorry, just took some time to think this through. I feel this is the best possible outcome.

VOTE: Empking
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #228 (isolation #26) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:52 am

Post by chkflip »

Nice AtE, but that's where my town-read comes from him as well so it's a fair point.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #237 (isolation #27) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

Good game, guys.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #239 (isolation #28) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hey man, you really had me pinned to the wall. I thought I shot myself in the foot for voting Empking; hell, voting you and then switching it to Crazy like that? I think my dumbmeta is one of the only reasons we won just now.

QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/9FesRB3hkAgYq

Return to “Completed Open Games”