Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Gaoth »

Hmm....then it would seem I have accidentally given out personal information over the internet...whoops, lol
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Gaoth »

Since Talapus just mentioned work, this is a good time to say that I will have no access weekdays from 7:30 to 7:30....working without a computer blows. Mod has been informed.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Parabollocks wrote:that or guns n' roses. doho.

would slaxx put guns n' roses in another game, hell if i know, their 'new' album gives me diarrhea.

Would you clarify? I assume you are speaking of the 90's band game, and I don't recognize your user name....
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Parabollocks wrote:i was speaking about 90's.

So, are you an alt then? I hope you're Parama, but I'm wary that you may be RobCapone...
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Parabollocks wrote:yes but this also could benefit scum, nameclaiming just causes flavor speculation and then people get off-task at the game at hand.

I agree. I subbed into a Scott Pilgrim flavored game that died shortly there after because people were only concerned with role claims.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #6) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Gaoth »

@Regfan Yeah, I got a little excited about finding out if Parabollocks was an alt, but this was because I was trying to determine how I should be viewing his play style. I referenced a past game (which I know some of the other players here were in) to illustrate my opinion on the role claiming. I have yet to offer speculation on the policy lynch situation because they were referencing an argument on the sign up page, a page which I never visited, and at that point was having trouble finding. However, I will offer my thoughts on it now, because I found it!

So, Chesskid wants a PL on C-Worl for past actions. Pine wants a PL on Chesskid for wanting a PL on C-Worl. IMHO, Pine's defense of C-Worl seems very buddy-buddy, especially since they have been distancing themselves in game. I know, Pine said he would PL Chesskid on principle, regardless of alignment, but it would have been very easy to just let it go (IT WAS THE SIGN UP PAGE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!). The fact that Pine carried it out so long says to me that he is trying to protect C-Worl. This screams scumbuddies, especially since I'm assuming that the set up is similar to the 90's game with two differing (fairly small) mafia factions.

On that note, I am guessing the set up is 12-2-2, and we are one weak-ass town, or its 10-3-3 PRs in both (obviously the more likely situation, since set up blatantly states there are PRs out there.

I think we should put some pressure on Pine.

UNVOTE Gorilla, VOTE Pine

Resistance is Useless!
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Gaoth »

Fair enough. Please understand that I was just worried that you were an alt of a guy i got into it with in the 90's game and wasn't excited about that prospect. Basically you're not and I was just misguided.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Gaoth »

My case is the buddying, and subsequent distancing between him and C-Worl...there is a fair amount of pressure on C-Worl, i thought maybe we should throw some on Pine. He has been fairly defensive about all his posts. Being defensive about posts isn't scummy in and of itself, but pair defending joke posts with the aforementioned buddying/distancing, and i think there is a reasonable case for Pine.

P-Edit: Seems a little reactionary/OMGUSing....just saying.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Fri May 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Decided to check on the "history" of Blink 182, aka wikipedia searched them...seems they were formed in the 90's and got popular in the latter half of that decade. Now, in no way am I saying that this is proof of a fake claim, but it definitely raises some questions, such as, Did Nintendo pick them because he thought they were a major band from the OO's and didn't check? What criteria did Slaxx use for picking bands (i.e. form date, rise in popularity)? He said influential artists and rock bands, but seems to me Travis Barker is the power player, and could have been specified as solo....idk...definately agree that his claim does not make him OVT.

Regardless, going Camping(!) this weekend, and will have
NO ACCESS
til late on Sunday...trees are like that, lol
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #10) » Sun May 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Might take awhile. but gonna try and read through. Unless something comes up, content should be posted by midnight, maybe one. Should be fun, right? Enjoy it when it comes!
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #11) » Sun May 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Pine wrote:VOTE: chesskid
Completely serious policy vote for reasons stated in sign up thread. I pulled Town, and don't want him dragging us down.

I know this horse has been beaten to death, but I don't really care. This looks completely horrible. Not caring if he's town or not is bullshit. Means you don't care about him (could have chosen not to follow through with this PREGAME threat), displaying a difference in alignment, which means one of two things. You are scum and chess is town, or you are both mafia and this is followed through for distancing reasons. However, the latter is highly unlikely and a very pedantic argument. So, this post says Pine = scum, Chess = town.

Pine wrote:Even if he were on my scumteam, chesskid's blatant bullying and ad hominem playstyle is not something I want anything to do with.

Again, bs. if he was on your scumteam, you wouldn't really want him dead. I know you drropped this case, but this is either stupidity or scum distancing. Either way, you're scummy.

DemonHybrid wrote:Basically: If you have a really fucking annoying as shit player who is town, that doesn't take away from the fact that they are
town
. Though I don't think chesskid is annoying at all and people react too heavily around him, that's digressing. Take a look at his play so far. Is it really play of someone who is scum? Ask yourself that.

I'm going to keep my vote on you[Pine], though, because I absolutely despise the way you called yourself town.

In a debate about Town claims, DH doesn't even claim town himself. Suspicious? Perhaps. But I read this as Demon Hybrid = town.

Regfan wrote:I shall update myself with the recent occurances in the next hour or so, but first I want to suggest the idea of band-claiming.

In the rules it blatantly states that some mafia will have bands that aren't from the 00's meaning it's possible that they themselves will have to fake-claim giving us a chance to have instant counter claims.

Regfan wrote:As far as I can tell the benefits [of nameclaiming] exceed the negatives greatly. I don't see much possible that scum can gain from band-claiming, if you have something you believe they would please share. The longer we delay name-claiming the more time we allow for scum to come up with their fake-claims.

Regfan suggests name claiming first, but doesn't act as though he is willing/wants to. He then points out that the benefits outweigh the negatives, but from a town perspective, a VT's nameclaim is essentially worthless. the only people who stand to gain from this are scum. This screams the obvious, "Tell me yours so i can fake one after you're all done." Looks very scummy. (Otherwise, who elected Regfan leader of this outfit? Or chesskid, for that matter. Seems we have shepherds who are pretty much ignoring eachother.)

And then there's this, which is confusing to say the least:
Regfan wrote:Claiming is very situational based, in this particular situation five pages and less than 24 hours into the game claiming is idiotic though.

First he calls for claims, then says claiming is stupid? Maybe what I'm lacking is clarification. Role claiming this early would be idiotic, but is he talking about that or nameclaiming?

For the record, these posts make Regfan look pretty scummy to me.

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Okay, screw insomnia.
To what lack of responses are you referring?
As for not trying to defend myself, I was trying to get to sleep.
And fine.

Blink-182 and the song is Roller Coaster. I don't have an Encore song.

Nintendo nameclaims, states his lack of PR, but doesn't specify VT or VS? this oversite means town, as I believe a scum player would have pointed this fact out. Which leads me to:

Talapus wrote:Ya, we definitely need more peeps in here talking before we consider dropping band names. I also truly hope some of us don't get too focused on some of them or whether we buy it on band name alone. It always leads to problems in theme games when people vote on name alone.

As far as I'm concerned, this summarizes the entire discussion concerning Nintendo's nameclaim. Especially when it relates to the lemming like jump off the Nintendo wagon.

chesskid3 wrote:Slaxx didn't provide [fakeclaims] in the first one so

Thank you. This is what I'm thinking completely, so is there really a point to speculating Nintendo's claim as fake if no has contradicted him yet?

Regfan wrote:You're forgetting it's openely stated in the OP that mafia can have bands that aren't 00's while town can't, meaning if it's impossible to compare this game to 90's.

What? This is a sequel game. Why would he change the setup so much that its no longer a sequel?

Anyway, Chesskid asked for a claim. Ironically enough, I'm Muse, which was of course formed in 1994 (*Gasp*), but since my main stage song is Knights of Cydonia, it fairly nullifies my point on Nintendo (which was reevaluated to a better conclusion above) and hopefully reconciles myself in regards to your response (doubtful). Happy to claim this, as both the band name and the song title are related to Greek mythos, and i'm a huge nerd when is comes to Greco/Roman mythology! :D

So, here are my reads right now (in no particular order):

Town: Nintendo (Blink-182), Hiraki, Demonhybrid (Fall Out Boy?), Talapus, EPM, Parabollocks (My Chemical Romance), Chesskid (Eminem)
Null: Gorilla, Nicodemus, Diddin, C-worl, TO, Scumhunter
Scum: Pine, Regfan

Also, Pine:

Pine wrote:Gaoth, C-Worl is my friend. I was defending him against the PL threats before role PMs even went out, threats that were NOT based on past actions. Pay attention.

Also, I stopped pushing the chesskid PL on like page 2, and followed through with the vote on chesskid when he voted for
me
, not C-Worl.

The very specific speculation on the setup suggests to me that Gaoth is on one of the scumteams, and seeing that he only had one partner, assumed a 12-2-2 setup.

Okay. So, you look scummy for trying to buddy up to C-Worl. Sorry to insult your friend. You backed down after you got heat. Furthermore, I am guessing its a 10-3-3 setup, so your assumption that "I have one partner" it total bull. If you yourself were paying attention, you would have noticed this.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #12) » Sun May 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Gaoth »

chesskid3 wrote:so if you were muse why were you jumping on him for being formed before 2000 exactly?

TBH, I looked him up, posted, then got curious and looked up my own. Cue the 80's tv sound effect that accompanies "If you're here, then that means, Uh-oh!"

Nicodemus wrote:
Gaoth wrote:
Regfan wrote:You're forgetting it's openely stated in the OP that mafia can have bands that aren't 00's while town can't, meaning if it's impossible to compare this game to 90's.

What? This is a sequel game. Why would he change the setup so much that its no longer a sequel?

To answer this: theme game sequels are rarely anything like their predecessors for precisely this reason. If you make it too similar, players will be able to determine the setup in a closed game based on the setup in the original. The only things that are likely to remain the same in this game are the use of bands as roles, the use of their songs as powers, and the fact that mafia will be from decades other than the 00s. Everything else is up in the air, and assuming off the bat that there are two scum teams simply because there were two scum teams in the first iteration is bad reasoning.

I'm speaking more to the point that in the 90's game, mafia could have bands that were not 90's, while town were exclusively 90's bands, which is exactly what Regfan said, transposing 00's with 90's.

Furthermore, congrats on your 3rd post this game. Luckily, this basically screams you're town, since past play dictates that you lurk like a crocodile when you are town. However, I still want to see more from you until I'm positive.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #13) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Yeah, Chess. The irony of the situation does not escape me.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #14) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:05 am

Post by Gaoth »

Nicodemus wrote:
Gaoth wrote:Furthermore, congrats on your 3rd post this game. Luckily, this basically screams you're town, since past play dictates that you lurk like a crocodile when you are town. However, I still want to see more from you until I'm positive.

What a parabox you have trapped me in.

Oh, you!
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #15) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Gaoth »

hey guys, im really sorry for the ridiculously late post on all that has transpired. Ive worked two twelve hour plus days, and i'm just now trying to catch up. Gonna have content and new reads later tonight. But for the record,

Diddin, i claimed already. I claimed Muse, Song is Knights of Cydonia.
'
BTW, gonna be
V/LA
next forty eight hours (fri/sat). Moving a friend from Indy...but like i said, content tonight.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #16) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Gaoth »

chesskid3 wrote:no need to speculate but I am officially assuming a multiscum or vig/sk

I completey agree, but the way the flavor was posted reduces the likelihood of multiscum to me. Once again, i'm diving into set up speculation, but vig/sk is more likely than multiscum at this point.

TBH, since we have already fairly established that outside of preventing fakeclaims, claiming is pretty innocuous, /all I have missed is a bunch of trolling. six pages chock full of Scumhunter and C-Worl ridiculosity is starting to grate.

Reads at this point:
NintendoAddict1
- D1 towniness aside, his soul posts D2 (so far) were a (weak) vote on TO and fluff about Portal. If sheeping were a the way you are saying it is crime, C-Worl would have died by now. And it's early. Moves to Null-Townlean
Chesskid3
- Townie to the core. Completely opposite of last game where he was Scum.
Gorilla
- Discounts SH as pure trolling, all while trolling/tunneling Regfan. Only thing he is taking seriously is the defense of himself and discounting Regfan's cases. Null - Scumlean
Parabollocks
- Continues to feel like a consistent Townie.
Nicodemus
- Reading his FOUR posts as super bored VT, considering one was a Futurama joke directed at me.
Diddin
- Not reading the game (Obviously skimmed my wall post, since he popcorned me, apparently forgetting about my highly "controversial" Muse claim.) Scum.
Regfan
- D1 had me thinking scum, but D2, especially the fact that he began mass-claim, has me thinking Townie. Also, I understand your case on Nico, but in the same manner that everyone is has been saying, "give SH some time, he'll get there," Nico's lack of posting, while a disgusting amount of lurking, is practically proof positive he's town (See 90's game where he is scum and is one of the first posts of the game.)
Demonhybrid
- Townie. He's actually hunting and not just accepting CH's reads or taking SH's bullshit.
Evilpacman18
- Posting content, but in very small quantities D2. Still, content makes him Townie.
C-Worl
- Enough BS. I thought Pine was the scum in the P-Worl bromance. Either you're scum or just a complete moron. Please, some reads or some action. Null-Scumlean.
Tarsonisocelot
- Meh. Just a complete Null-Townlean read for me.
Pine
- D1, so sure Pine is town. I now realize this is just because he keeps getting sucked into C-Worl's game. D2 and review of D1 brings him to a Null read, maybe Null-Townlean if I'm being generous.
Scumhunter
- Quit. Get serious. I don't care if this is your play style. Makes me think you just have a VERY good way of hiding scuminess and being able to be a scummy guy under the guise of a trolling meta. Scum.

D1 reads:
Town: Nintendo (Blink-182), Hiraki, Demonhybrid (Fall Out Boy?), Talapus, EPM, Parabollocks (My Chemical Romance), Chesskid (Eminem)
Scum: Pine, Regfan

D2 reads:
Town: Chesskid, Parabollocks, Nico, Regfan, DH, EPM
Null-Town: Nintendo, Pine, TO
Null-Scum: Gorilla, C-Worl
Scum: Diddin, Scumhunter

Diddin popcorned to me, so for the third time, Muse - Knights of Cydonia.
That means, Nico, your next. Since I know asking for Scumhunter's song is a waste of time.

Unvote: Pine
Vote: Scumhunter

Posts need to have content. yeah, you've posted a bunch more than me, but most of your posts lack anything resembling content. its D2. Quit trolling and start doing work. I totally feel like your claim drama is complete cover up bullshit for you being a mafia goon. Also, this post following the Talapus hammer is completely unsettling, especially since you put him at L-1:

Scumhunter wrote:Talapus :(
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #17) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Pine wrote:
Gaoth wrote:
Pine
- D1, so sure Pine is town
. I now realize this is just because he keeps getting sucked into C-Worl's game. D2 and review of D1 brings him to a Null read, maybe Null-Townlean if I'm being generous.

D1 reads:
Scum: Pine
, Regfan

D2 reads:
Town: Chesskid, Parabollocks, Nico, Regfan, DH, EPM
Null-Town:
Nintendo,
Pine
, TO
Null-Scum: Gorilla, C-Worl
Scum: Diddin, Scumhunter

Unvote: Pine

Contradictions and fabricated reads ahoy!

Sure, I'm only noticing the contradiction in regards to myself right at the moment, but it's 3:23 AM. This screams to me that he doesn't have real scumreads, so he filled in a few names that were unlikely to be noticed and made a mistake. Combined with my D1 scumread on him, this may be our first scum lynch right here.

Investigating C-Worl can wait, I'm still vacillating between him being trollish Town and gambiting scum.

UNVOTE: C-Worl
VOTE: Gaoth

OMGUSing aside, you yourself noted the lateness (earliness?) of your post. First of all, let me say that i also posted fairly late in the night/early in the morning, and made a few typos. By "D1, so sure Pine is town," I meant to say, "On D1, I was so sure Pine was scum," hence the D1 read in the shortened chart following, directly taken from my own earlier post. I am of the opinion, generally, that if your reads don't change (or at least shift) after the night, you're not doing it right. Hence the change in reads. The D1 reads were reposted as a reference to the very fact that my reads had changed.

@regfan:

What I am saying about Nico is that the only time he is interested and fully participates in a game is when he is 1) Scum or 2) a PR. To me, his lack of posting on D1 and no posting so far on D2 to me proves he is neither of these things, and is just a super bored townie. Like I said, in the 90's game, he was a very interested and fairly affluent poster, and he was scum. In the Scott Pilgrim game, he was a vig, and posted much more than this. Is Nico a certified lurker? Definitely. But Nico has to be read by how much lurking he is doing, understanding that he is an experienced player and understands just how scummy lurking looks. With this in mind, Nico is a townie.

In regards to your questions about Diddin, his post lynch statement is scummy. It has been remarked on, but this post, after the Hammer, looks like a post for town cred to me. Is there a reason for calling a lynchee scum after being lynched? IMO, no. It serves no purpose. Especially since "obvscum" flipped town. The rest of his posts have been fairly fluff, even contradictory. For example, he votes SH on D1 for trolling and acting like an idiot, but D2 claims this makes him obvtown? Otherwise, he has done a lot of telling people to scumhunt but doing little to none himself. Also, I still think hes skimming, regardless of his refutation, because even if he read my wall post, my claim was commented on my more people than just me. He should have been able to recall or even have been able to find it had he been looking back to see who hadn't claimed. Why wouldn't he look back to see who hadn't claimed? If he was trying to help accomplish the purpose of popcorn, he would have needed to do so. So, Scum.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #18) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Gaoth »

While I understand where you are coming from, even your analysis shows that when he is mafia, he still posts with greater consistency than he is in this game. Also, many of the games you ISOd are his really early games. Look at some his most recent games, particularly recent games where he flipped Scum. Completely different Nico. He's an experienced player. I'm positive he wouldn't be lurking to this extent if he was scum. Also, how many games is he in right now? Wouldn't you put a game where you are a VT on the back burner during early game if you had more involved games to deal with?

A vote for Nico at this point is a waste, since he hasn't done anything outside of lurking thats scum worthy. I don't get why you are pushing this so hard when there are scummier choices on the board. Hell, Pine thinks I'm scummier than Nico. I was his partner in the 90's game, and early on he was bussing me for reaction and he was very eager and excited in the quick topic. This is not the same Nico.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #19) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Gaoth »

Gaoth wrote:Since Talapus just mentioned work, this is a good time to say that I will have no access weekdays from 7:30 to 7:30....working without a computer blows. Mod has been informed.

This is where I have been. I apologize for the lack of activity, but you have to go to bed and wake up pretty early if you are going to deal with my boss....but thats irrelevant. When I did get a chance to post, I was met with slaxx saying it was night, and there had been a lynch. Did I read? Yes. Could I post? Obviously not.

DH, you literally picked the worst person to try and throw suspicion on and lynching me is the worst mistake you could make. Did I have incorrect reads on NA and EPM? Yes. Must be the first time anyone has ever incorrectly read scum players as townies. I mean, in the first (and only) game I played, the town let a scum player who everyone read as obvtown lead them in the entire time. shock and awe, for me especially, when chess flipped scum at the end. (incidentally, his play here is completely opposite to me, so I put Chess as town). For this reason, I completely understand why DH, who I believe is the cop, would check Regfan. He has been leading this shit, and would be very dangerous in lylo if he is actually scum, provided he isn't a GF and then we really are up shits creek without a paddle. However, i do not think this is the case. Miller and GF would almost make the cop useless, so I doubt (99%) that there is a GF.

We have 5 unclears. Lynch will make it 4, NK will most likely not let us learn anything unless DH gets another chance to investigate, and survives. However, a lynch of someone other than myself will then allow the NK to clear me (because I will die) and DH will get another chance, meaning there will be 2 unclears left, and one or both of them will be scum.

You know what? Fuck it. Here comes the first of Regfan's remaining claim list, but not in the order he thought.

I Gaoth, am the
Gaoth wrote:
D
ecided to check on the "history" of Blink 182, aka wikipedia searched them...seems they were formed in the 90's and got popular in the latter half of that decade. Now, in no way am I saying that this is proof of a fake claim, but it definitely raises some questions, such as, Did Nintendo pick them because he thought they were a major band from the
O
O's and didn't check? What criteria did Slaxx use for picking bands (i.e. form date, rise in popularity)? He said influential artists and rock bands, but seems to me Travis Barker is the power player, and could have been specified as solo....idk...definately agree that his claim does not make him OVT.

Regardless, going
C
amping(!) this weekend, and will have
NO ACCESS
til late on Sunday...trees are like that, lol

or Town Doctor.

My band and Main stage performance are

Gaoth wrote:Anyway, Chesskid asked for a claim. Ironically enough, I'm
Muse
, which was of course formed in 1994 (*Gasp*), but since my main stage song is
Knights of Cydonia
. Happy to claim this, as both the band name and the song title are related to Greek mythos, and i'm a huge nerd when is comes to Greco/Roman mythology! :D

My encore song is

Gaoth wrote:
Resistance
is Useless!

which allows me to choose one person per night to protect. I protected Chess N1, since I could tell he was town and knew he would be useful later on. After the Nico/Magua quagmire, especially Magua's "slip" after replacing in, I thought he was cop at best, maybe a tracker/watcher at worst, but worth protecting, and he has been both N2 and N3.

Now. This now puts the unconfirmed list to four. If we lynch one of the other unconfirmed players, and we should, we will have three UCPs remaining. Though I will die tonight, it will allow DH to get one more check in, and we will have two UCPs. Assuming we don't lynch one scum tonight and DH doesn't turn up another, at least one (if not both) of the remaining players are scum, and the game belongs to town.

I die tonight, lets make our next one count. DH, you say I make a good scum case on C-Worl, the lets go with it.
Vote: C-Worl
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Gaoth »

So glad to see town pulled this out. Post death reading was a lot of fun and frustration. Ironically, I was able to keep up with it more in death than in life...thats the way things go.

So much trolling, so much meta. Kudos to Parabollocks for the PR fake claim, congrats to all townies who survived.

Regfan: You're welcome! :D Thanks for taking this game to the end and winning, and making my sacrifice worth it! It was a pleasure!

Chess and Demon, glad to be on your side this time! Here's to the next one!
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Slaxx wrote:I agree with Regfan. I am extremely glad I let you in the game Para, you made a great addition to the playerlist.

Glad you weren't RobCapone! *facepalms at early stupidity*

P-Edit: Nope! I liked it, Slaxx!
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon