evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 9:03 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

chesskid3 wrote:I'm Eminem sooooooooooooooooooo

Gaoth gets major scumpoints come MC time unless he claims a band that wasn't formed until after 1999

Bad posting. Anti-town town play. Should have waited till we agreed to mass claim. But town points nonetheless.

Scumhunter wrote:My band was formed in the 90s as well, but reached its heyday so to speak in the 00s from what I understand. Good point Regfan about the safe claims. Meh, Going to get drunk. I'll be on to spew drunken clarity later this evening.

This is a really good end to that conversation. Backing off easily is usually scummy but this just looked right to me.

Regfan's page review posts are probably something that fits into his town and scum meta but they come off as playing it safe to me. Interested in seeing how he continues to play.

chesskid3 wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Evilpacman

> GUIY CLAIMS FIRST
> I SUGGEST THERE ARE NO FAKECLAIMS BECAUSE I'M A VETERAN OF 90's mafia
> YOU GO LOLOLOL YOU'RE ATTACK THE GUY WHO CLAIMED?
>I SLAP YOU IN THE FACE
> YOU GO OHHHHHHHHHHH WAIT YOU'RE SUGGESTING HE'S LIKELY TO BE TOWN BECAUSE SCUM WOULDN'T FAKECLAIM BLINK 182 IF THEY HAD TO CLAIM FIRST W/O FAKECLAIMS

> I NOD AND SLAP YOU IN THE FACE AGAIN

Overreactive scum is overreactive.

I think you have it backwards which one I think is scummy and which one I think isn't. You seem eager to push me though. Besides the one post you're attacking, what about my other posting makes you as convinced on me as you are?

Diddin, stop using your vote as a threat and put it on someone you think is scum.

C-Worl wrote:my methods while unconventional normally do work.

C-Worl wrote:Town: 2-3

Talapus wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

No, what I mean is there's a difference in D1 and D2. D1 is normally a battle to see who ends up getting lynched, what they flip as, and then you can use that for the future. Therefore, I'm trying to see who is scummier and my methods while unconventional normally do work. What I'm doing may seem like sheeping but that's not what I'm doing.

Oh, ok. That I get. For a second there it sounded you you flat out didn't care and if you didn't, you're useless to the rest of us(No offense). I've played with several players that think this way and that kind of dad weight kills a game fast. So for now.

Unvote

Remember how I said Scumhunter did backing down right? This is backing down done wrong.

diddin wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Talapus

Backing down so quickly and not revoting? Bad.

Oh hey. Not revoting would be a problem if he had actually unvoted something but his only prior vote was old on Scumhunter.

Vote:Talapus

Not seeing the Gaoth case.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 9:04 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

diddin, that part aimed at you was about the C-Worl vote. I'm fine with your vote where it is now.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Nicodemus »

Vote: Pine

He says he overexplains stuff as town, not as scum. But the game I watched him play he couldn't have overexplained himself more if he tried, and he was scum. His posting doesn't strike me as townish at all, and I wouldn't expect someone who plays as he claims he does to advocate a policy lynch.

Chess is most likely town, Gaoth and evil are leaning that way as well.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Slaxx »

Vote Count 1.03

Pine (2)
: Gaoth, Nicodemus
Regfan
: Scumhunter
Talapus (3)
: diddin, Gorilla, evilpacman18
NintendoAddict1
: Hiraki
Gaoth (4)
: Regfan, Demonhybrid, Pine, Talapus
C-worl (2)
: NintendoAddict1, Parabollocks
Evilpacman18 (2)
: Chesskid3, C-worl
Not Voting:
tarsonisoceot

Deadline in 11 Days.
16 Alive, 9 to lynch.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Scumhunter »

I suppose I should provide reads at some point.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Might take awhile. but gonna try and read through. Unless something comes up, content should be posted by midnight, maybe one. Should be fun, right? Enjoy it when it comes!
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by diddin »

EPM, claiming Miller early is generally pro-town.

No way in hell is Regfan obvtown.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

diddin wrote:EPM, claiming Miller early is generally pro-town.

Ah! Completely forgot that he claimed miller. My b.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Pine wrote:VOTE: chesskid
Completely serious policy vote for reasons stated in sign up thread. I pulled Town, and don't want him dragging us down.

I know this horse has been beaten to death, but I don't really care. This looks completely horrible. Not caring if he's town or not is bullshit. Means you don't care about him (could have chosen not to follow through with this PREGAME threat), displaying a difference in alignment, which means one of two things. You are scum and chess is town, or you are both mafia and this is followed through for distancing reasons. However, the latter is highly unlikely and a very pedantic argument. So, this post says Pine = scum, Chess = town.

Pine wrote:Even if he were on my scumteam, chesskid's blatant bullying and ad hominem playstyle is not something I want anything to do with.

Again, bs. if he was on your scumteam, you wouldn't really want him dead. I know you drropped this case, but this is either stupidity or scum distancing. Either way, you're scummy.

DemonHybrid wrote:Basically: If you have a really fucking annoying as shit player who is town, that doesn't take away from the fact that they are
town
. Though I don't think chesskid is annoying at all and people react too heavily around him, that's digressing. Take a look at his play so far. Is it really play of someone who is scum? Ask yourself that.

I'm going to keep my vote on you[Pine], though, because I absolutely despise the way you called yourself town.

In a debate about Town claims, DH doesn't even claim town himself. Suspicious? Perhaps. But I read this as Demon Hybrid = town.

Regfan wrote:I shall update myself with the recent occurances in the next hour or so, but first I want to suggest the idea of band-claiming.

In the rules it blatantly states that some mafia will have bands that aren't from the 00's meaning it's possible that they themselves will have to fake-claim giving us a chance to have instant counter claims.

Regfan wrote:As far as I can tell the benefits [of nameclaiming] exceed the negatives greatly. I don't see much possible that scum can gain from band-claiming, if you have something you believe they would please share. The longer we delay name-claiming the more time we allow for scum to come up with their fake-claims.

Regfan suggests name claiming first, but doesn't act as though he is willing/wants to. He then points out that the benefits outweigh the negatives, but from a town perspective, a VT's nameclaim is essentially worthless. the only people who stand to gain from this are scum. This screams the obvious, "Tell me yours so i can fake one after you're all done." Looks very scummy. (Otherwise, who elected Regfan leader of this outfit? Or chesskid, for that matter. Seems we have shepherds who are pretty much ignoring eachother.)

And then there's this, which is confusing to say the least:
Regfan wrote:Claiming is very situational based, in this particular situation five pages and less than 24 hours into the game claiming is idiotic though.

First he calls for claims, then says claiming is stupid? Maybe what I'm lacking is clarification. Role claiming this early would be idiotic, but is he talking about that or nameclaiming?

For the record, these posts make Regfan look pretty scummy to me.

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Okay, screw insomnia.
To what lack of responses are you referring?
As for not trying to defend myself, I was trying to get to sleep.
And fine.

Blink-182 and the song is Roller Coaster. I don't have an Encore song.

Nintendo nameclaims, states his lack of PR, but doesn't specify VT or VS? this oversite means town, as I believe a scum player would have pointed this fact out. Which leads me to:

Talapus wrote:Ya, we definitely need more peeps in here talking before we consider dropping band names. I also truly hope some of us don't get too focused on some of them or whether we buy it on band name alone. It always leads to problems in theme games when people vote on name alone.

As far as I'm concerned, this summarizes the entire discussion concerning Nintendo's nameclaim. Especially when it relates to the lemming like jump off the Nintendo wagon.

chesskid3 wrote:Slaxx didn't provide [fakeclaims] in the first one so

Thank you. This is what I'm thinking completely, so is there really a point to speculating Nintendo's claim as fake if no has contradicted him yet?

Regfan wrote:You're forgetting it's openely stated in the OP that mafia can have bands that aren't 00's while town can't, meaning if it's impossible to compare this game to 90's.

What? This is a sequel game. Why would he change the setup so much that its no longer a sequel?

Anyway, Chesskid asked for a claim. Ironically enough, I'm Muse, which was of course formed in 1994 (*Gasp*), but since my main stage song is Knights of Cydonia, it fairly nullifies my point on Nintendo (which was reevaluated to a better conclusion above) and hopefully reconciles myself in regards to your response (doubtful). Happy to claim this, as both the band name and the song title are related to Greek mythos, and i'm a huge nerd when is comes to Greco/Roman mythology! :D

So, here are my reads right now (in no particular order):

Town: Nintendo (Blink-182), Hiraki, Demonhybrid (Fall Out Boy?), Talapus, EPM, Parabollocks (My Chemical Romance), Chesskid (Eminem)
Null: Gorilla, Nicodemus, Diddin, C-worl, TO, Scumhunter
Scum: Pine, Regfan

Also, Pine:

Pine wrote:Gaoth, C-Worl is my friend. I was defending him against the PL threats before role PMs even went out, threats that were NOT based on past actions. Pay attention.

Also, I stopped pushing the chesskid PL on like page 2, and followed through with the vote on chesskid when he voted for
me
, not C-Worl.

The very specific speculation on the setup suggests to me that Gaoth is on one of the scumteams, and seeing that he only had one partner, assumed a 12-2-2 setup.

Okay. So, you look scummy for trying to buddy up to C-Worl. Sorry to insult your friend. You backed down after you got heat. Furthermore, I am guessing its a 10-3-3 setup, so your assumption that "I have one partner" it total bull. If you yourself were paying attention, you would have noticed this.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

so if you were muse why were you jumping on him for being formed before 2000 exactly?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Gaoth wrote:
Regfan wrote:You're forgetting it's openely stated in the OP that mafia can have bands that aren't 00's while town can't, meaning if it's impossible to compare this game to 90's.

What? This is a sequel game. Why would he change the setup so much that its no longer a sequel?

To answer this: theme game sequels are rarely anything like their predecessors for precisely this reason. If you make it too similar, players will be able to determine the setup in a closed game based on the setup in the original. The only things that are likely to remain the same in this game are the use of bands as roles, the use of their songs as powers, and the fact that mafia will be from decades other than the 00s. Everything else is up in the air, and assuming off the bat that there are two scum teams simply because there were two scum teams in the first iteration is bad reasoning.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Gaoth »

chesskid3 wrote:so if you were muse why were you jumping on him for being formed before 2000 exactly?

TBH, I looked him up, posted, then got curious and looked up my own. Cue the 80's tv sound effect that accompanies "If you're here, then that means, Uh-oh!"

Nicodemus wrote:
Gaoth wrote:

To answer this: theme game sequels are rarely anything like their predecessors for precisely this reason. If you make it too similar, players will be able to determine the setup in a closed game based on the setup in the original. The only things that are likely to remain the same in this game are the use of bands as roles, the use of their songs as powers, and the fact that mafia will be from decades other than the 00s. Everything else is up in the air, and assuming off the bat that there are two scum teams simply because there were two scum teams in the first iteration is bad reasoning.

I'm speaking more to the point that in the 90's game, mafia could have bands that were not 90's, while town were exclusively 90's bands, which is exactly what Regfan said, transposing 00's with 90's.

Furthermore, congrats on your 3rd post this game. Luckily, this basically screams you're town, since past play dictates that you lurk like a crocodile when you are town. However, I still want to see more from you until I'm positive.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

For some bonus points, do you understand why that was scummy as fuck?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Regfan: why ask us to name claim our bands if you are so quick to also point out mafia might have safe claims. Defeats the whole purpose doesn't it. You could be scum fishing for power roles based on name claims. Your strong town tell on Gorilla worries me. You state it so early when his behavior was similar to mine and not serious whatsoever. Also you said you were going to refrain from giving town reads and then spew a whole bunch of them. I don't see how you could have so many reads so early on.

Here are my initial thoughts of note:

Town: Parabollocks, Chesskid (as usual town reads are my strongest reads, other reads are mostly hunches)
Lean Town: Gorilla, C-Worl
Lean Scum: Regfan, talapus, Pine
Scum: Gaoth
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Yeah, Chess. The irony of the situation does not escape me.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Gaoth wrote:Furthermore, congrats on your 3rd post this game. Luckily, this basically screams you're town, since past play dictates that you lurk like a crocodile when you are town. However, I still want to see more from you until I'm positive.

What a parabox you have trapped me in.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by Regfan »

I'm incredibly time-challenged at the moment, have an exam on tommorow so I'll just respond to needed posts.

Gaoth wrote: Regfan suggests name claiming first, but doesn't act as though he is willing/wants to. He then points out that the benefits outweigh the negatives, but from a town perspective, a VT's nameclaim is essentially worthless. the only people who stand to gain from this are scum.

This has to be one of the stupidest posts I have ever read, no offence. I suggested the possibility and willingness towards mass-claiming, this doesn't mean I instantly claim, it merely means I want to gather peoples opinions on the topic. On top of that it's quite clear from reading the OP that there is a gain from name-claiming, that being that it says mafia can have bands that aren't from the 00's while town can not.

Scumhunter wrote: Regfan: why ask us to name claim our bands if you are so quick to also point out mafia might have safe claims. Defeats the whole purpose doesn't it.

Simple. I see no real downside to name-claiming while I see potential benefits from it, the benefits don't include clearing players due to their claims (Due to the possibily of safeclaims) but the benefit does include someone claiming a band that isn't 00's or having a possible band counterclaim.

Scumhunter wrote: Your strong town tell on Gorilla worries me. You state it so early when his behavior was similar to mine and not serious whatsoever.
It's literally impossible to compare behavior of gorilla and yourself, your meta is to troll the beginning of each game regardless of allignment, thus your behavior up until now has been null.

Scumhunter wrote: Also you said you were going to refrain from giving town reads and then spew a whole bunch of them. I don't see how you could have so many reads so early on.

I was going to refrain from stating them because I wanted everyone to fully exit the RVS period before they were discussed. We've had conversations in the past, you're fully aware that I attain majority of my reads within the first five or so pages of the game and then work from there, therefore I'm unsure why you're questioning the number of reads I have.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 1:15 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Re-reading yo.

forgot to call v/la. :D
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:05 am

Post by Gaoth »

Nicodemus wrote:
Gaoth wrote:Furthermore, congrats on your 3rd post this game. Luckily, this basically screams you're town, since past play dictates that you lurk like a crocodile when you are town. However, I still want to see more from you until I'm positive.

What a parabox you have trapped me in.

Oh, you!
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:15 am

Post by Parabollocks »

#154 by diddin- meh. very meh. C-worl still looks scummy to me, nintendo (as mentioned below) looks more VI then scum.

#155 by pine mine wine dine mcfine rhyme -
as I think of them in the same category as my band.
Fakeclaiming them blindly, especially at this point of the game, would be very risky. So unless there's a counter-claim, I'm inclined to find it believable.

Okay, so it's the same category, wonderful, that isn't implying that everyone in your category is town, no?

Besides, nintendo isn't going to give us much help anyways, and he's scummy as it is, think of him now as a backdoor option, because while i agree that he can be a VI more then Scum, he doesn't help us either way.

Pine, go over my C-worl ISO, and tell me what you think, do you believe him to be scum, and can you convince me; him as town?

Gaoth your #174 reminds me my own golden rule - "
you can't trick the mod.
" don't worry about it, i understand you're trying to understand understand understand (the concept of love) if it could be a safe-claim or not but as i have mentioned nintendo is our backdoor option for now.

Regfan wrote:Post #120 by Para - Explain the Pine scum-read please.

i think by now (after re-reading and thinking about it) that pine is the more town-like, and C-worl is just scummy as fffff but i also get VI reads from him too.

Scum (From strongest to weakest): Gaoth, Talapus.
Unsure on: Chesskid

welcome to bro-life, Regfan.

#180 by pine was about to say this, nintendo's claim sounds way more safe-claim then just regular claim, he didn't even claim his alignment in it, which, could be a stupid mistake, but it looks way more safe-claim and that's why i had nintendo as scum/VI.

Gorilla #184 town town town town.

pine your reaction to tarons read post makes me feel kinda good, and i understand what you're getting at. (#187)

I don't have a town read on Gorilla

whatthefuckamireading.jpg

C-worl wrote:It's D1, I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I wanna do.

NO.

#197 by talapus...then #199...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: talapus

obvious scum is obvious.

C-worl your #201 is retarded and i understand you're trying to pull a slayer gambit but it truly doesn't work that way when someone already...i give up with you, i'm going to just ignore whatever you say until you start being a sensible person.

#217 by taron i get a town read from this, there are obvious and tentative connections with c-worl and pine and c-worl is scummy in itself, i (suprisingly) agree that one of them could be scum, but this is not the direction i want right now, ironically.

getting to the main page right now, and i'll provide some reads.

Town: Gorilla, Regfan, Diddin, Scumhunter, Chesskid3, Pine

Null: C-worl, taron (leaning town), DemonHybrid (still leaning scum) everyone else that isn't in my scum list.
Scum: Talapus, Gaoth.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
Talapus
Talapus
Townie
Talapus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Talapus »

Parabollocks wrote:
...obvious scum is obvious....

This is truly amazing to me how many players use this as an argument or defense on this site to vote people. This is just terrible all the way around and the fact that some of you think it's ok is really surprising. I've seen it in other threads here and it's popped up in this thread once or twice before already which is rather surprising considering it's day one. Nothing is obvious yet so stop saying it like it is. No player yet in this game is Obv Town or Obv Scum and it's been addressed before yet here it is again. I just don't get it.

Now, looking at how I voted and then unvoted for a player, yes I see how some players assume thats scummy. As I said before though I called him out on an action I thought was scummy, placed to vote to pressure and make sure he saw it, got a reasonable answer and withdrew. No one else called him out on it and I think a lot of that has to do with everyone knowing his playstyle. Again, great for you, but I don't. Never played with him before so kinda calling things as I see them.

I will go ahead and say that the Obv town or Scum calling out needs to stop as it's going to hurt/hinder us rather then help us. There are ONLY a few ways anyone would be either. One way is if we had a verified cop who made several right investigations throughout a game and we were down to 4 players. Cop says person A is scum, person A claims fake town role, Person B or C counterclaim and then lynch his ass. See, that's obvious! But a lot of peeps in this game so far are basing guesses on past play style or what they know from what other players did in other games. And yes, it can be very helpful doing that. But again, I'm new here so don't know that info yet.

I'm still fine with my vote for Gaoth at the moment, will read up on everything else posted today when I get back from work. Just had to point this out as it caught my eye again and I just completely disagree with players using Obv town or Obv scum(based of of one or two comments) as a legitimate argument. Sorry, just don't agree at all with that.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 6:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

eh I'm obvtown

but I've been obvtown as scum before
(see 90's band lololol)
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 6:23 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

chesskid3 wrote:eh I'm obvtown

but I've been obvtown as scum before
(see 90's band lololol)

Both you and I know that you act very differently when you're scum. And you're acting quite the opposite here. Yes, you are extremely town.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

>_>

It's true
I hate being scum >_>
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Hiraki »

evilpacman18 wrote:I've never played with him.
There's your problem.

174 makes me cautious of Goath. Makes Scumhunter townie, as well as Chesskid.

Y'know, because this may or may not be a mod driven move.

Diddin wrote:I think some people are totally ignoring the possibility that nintendo has a mod-provided fakeclaim.
Still Goath. Can't ignore that shit.

Gorilla wrote:flavor speculation is dumb. my flavor role was formed in the 90s, but I guess the majority of their output was in the 00s even if it was shit?
Ahh. Here's Linkin Park.

186 is too cluttered to actually care about. Perhaps EPM is non-catious scum, but y'know. Still. Yuck.

So 190 is kind of useless.

Scumpoints to C-Worl.

200 is disturbing. You don't think that this could happen, Diddin? That Talapus could be satisfied?

201 is pissing me off. C-Worl. Are you playing this game?

Pine wrote:Goodposting. That was alarming to me too.
I must really be missing something.

Ugh. Even Nintendo is agreeing in 203. Null, just because it could be an agreement.

I will say 207 looks bad though.

C-Worl wrote:
Unvote; Vote: EPM

Sorry chess, I got distracted by the pretty colors.
You can't actually be playing at this point.

217 is really bad because Tarson is using the logic that X has contributed more than twice, when he has 3 posts.

He hasn't given any to much content. This is my wagon mofos.

I can't finish Page 10 because it's a wall page and I'm about to eat.

Vote: Tarsonalot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”