Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Thor665 wrote:This does not shock me much. Both scum teams are frothing for this one - my personal call is still everyone needs to lynch Pine. Second off is honestly Duplicity. He had an unusual arc to this where he was defending me somewhat and then was suddenly voting me - his desire to vote me showed up after I had clarified how I could confirm myself *and* add risk to Ctorj and Ion as kill targets. $5 gets you odds that he's scum with one of them.

If lynching you proves to Calcifer that Ctorj/Twisted need to be lynched then, yes I am all for it. I'm also completly willing to change to one of them right now if there's any demand shown from it, but from what I've seen Calcifer has forced this lynch to come between Pine/You, and I'm close to positive that Pines town.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Lynching me to prove that Ctorj/Twisted should be lynched...yeah. I stand very much by my previous post.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Duplicity, why do you need to prove anything to Calcifer.

Anyways, hammer away on thor.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Thor, who are your four strongest townreads
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

My strongest
town
reads?

Uh...whatevs...

Calc, Bub, Furc are the strong ones. Everything else gets very mushy middle after that. If I had to go with a fourth I'd probably go Haylen just considering how that wagon blew up and then how it migrated onto me for reasons that are "on noes a lynch is better than no lynch" also, quite frankly, I wouldn't tend to expect scum to have the cahones to be playing as badly as she is currently.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Thor665 wrote:Lynching me to prove that Ctorj/Twisted should be lynched...yeah. I stand very much by my previous post.

Do you see an alternative solution? I don't particularly like either lynch proposed as previously stated and there's not enough time to start a lynch elsewhere.

Magister Ludi wrote:Duplicity, why do you need to prove anything to Calcifer.

Calcifer is currently the clear, and the person that all of the lurkers which make up of majority of this playerlist are following.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Who are those lurkers that are following Calcifer.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Magister Ludi wrote:Who are those lurkers that are following Calcifer.

Lurkers that are following Calcifer:
Furclow, Ctorj49, Bunnylover, Bub

Lurkers that are likely to follow Calcifer when the deadline looms:
Ion67, Twistedspoon, Haylen
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Hi there :D.
Thor at L-1.
I am conflicted on the Thor issue. This is how I view the situation:
Thor is a town neighborizer who neighborized the people he said he did, and had the unfortunate event to have scum kill one of his targets. If Thor is scum, why would they have him neighborize and shoot? I don't see the logic in doing that. Obviously they would let the goon do their dirty work for them if Thor is on the red side, while on the black I don't know since.
But the same thing can be said if Thor is a scum neighborizer who had the opposing team kill the person he targeted which put him in a shit hole.

Should I just sheep you Cal?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Duplicity wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Lynching me to prove that Ctorj/Twisted should be lynched...yeah. I stand very much by my previous post.

Do you see an alternative solution? I don't particularly like either lynch proposed as previously stated and there's not enough time to start a lynch elsewhere.

I'm gonna wash that lynch right outta my hair, gonna wash that lynch right outta my hair, and send responsibility on it's waaaaaay...

Other alternatives included not being one of the lurkers you're making fun of.
Not getting too excited about clearing Calc until we see the Pine flip.
And, I dunno, explaining how my flip will in any way advance a Ctorj or Twisted case if you want to use that as the justification for your vote.

Yeah.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Duplicity »

(Attached numbers to make it easier)
Thor665 wrote:
1. Other alternatives included not being one of the lurkers you're making fun of.
2. Not getting too excited about clearing Calc until we see the Pine flip.
3. And, I dunno, explaining how my flip will in any way advance a Ctorj or Twisted case if you want to use that as the justification for your vote.

1. Are you hoenstly attempting to say that I've "Lurked"?
2. I have a town-read on Calc without Pines clearance on him, Pines report just solidfies it.
3. If you flip town, then Calc is going to have to rethink and question the entirety of their reads as majority of it revolves around you being scum. This hopefully should be enough for him to see how obvious Ctorj and Twisted are right now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

1. You have not been present and vocally advancing the cases you claim to have preference towards - yes.
2. Sure.
3. So...you think I'm town? You're not changing my opinion much here.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Thor665 wrote:1. You have not been present and vocally advancing the cases you claim to have preference towards - yes.
2. Sure.
3. So...you think I'm town? You're not changing my opinion much here.

1. I was, earlier in the day I was pushing towards Haylen, however I'm leaning towards her being town now - bad town, but still town.

3. As much as it pains me to say, yes I do believe you're town, I just have little willpower to fight against Nacho after last game I was in with him, but you're right I should give it one more shot.
Unvote, Vote; Twistedspoon

Calcifer, do you really believe Thor would act so defeatist and resort to FoSing those slightly hesistant of voting him as scum?
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Tasky »

VOTECOUNT 3.9

Thor665 (6/8): Pine, Magister Ludi, flinter, Bub Bidderskins, Calcifer, Nocmen
Pine (4/8): Thor665, Furcolow, Bunnylover, Ctorj49
Duplicity (1/8): Haylen
Ctorj49 (1/8): Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon (1/8): Duplicity

Not Voting (1): Ion67

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Base-Time is over. Deadline might now hit anytime. I will tell you 24 hours in advance.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by flinter »

I'm rather confused by what happened on the thor wagon. Is it that people were suddenly scared of the deadline and decided to vote for the biggest wagon, or what? I would expect scum to be reluctant to bus him close to deadline, and I would think town would be reluctant to throw away their read on Thor. In simpler words, this wagon went to fast to keep me confortable. One would expect a Thor-lynch to be a struggle, even if Calcifer decided to lynch him.

I'm going to support Duplicity's attempt on a TS lynch:
unvote vote TwistedSpoon
please, don't kill me.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Pine »

Come on people, this isn't hard. Don't wuss out on the Thorscum lynch because of his AtEs.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Pine - quote the AtE.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Pine »

Thor665 wrote:
Duplicity wrote:

I'm gonna wash that lynch right outta my hair, gonna wash that lynch right outta my hair, and send responsibility on it's waaaaaay...

Other alternatives included not being one of the lurkers you're making fun of.

Not getting too excited about clearing Calc until we see the Pine flip.
And, I dunno, explaining how my flip will in any way advance a Ctorj or Twisted case if you want to use that as the justification for your vote.

Yeah.

Thor665 wrote:My strongest
town
reads?

Uh...whatevs...

Calc, Bub, Furc are the strong ones. Everything else gets very mushy middle after that. If I had to go with a fourth I'd probably go Haylen just considering how that wagon blew up and then
how it migrated onto me for reasons that are "on noes a lynch is better than no lynch" also, quite frankly, I wouldn't tend to expect scum to have the cahones to be playing as badly as she is currently.

Upon review, I mis-labeled this as AtE. I'm not entirely sure how to label it, but it is definitely a cheap desperation tactic (successfully) designed to shame people off of your lynch instead of engaging in actual argument against it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

So my AtE is clarifying an accusation and supplying my town reads when requested?
Yeah.
You'll be tomorrow, I don't know how in the heck you weren't today, but you'll be tomorrow.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh wait, is the scumtell 'disagreeing with your lynch wagon'? Because only scum do that, yes. (attention, this is sarcasm...and Pine is black scum)
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Pine »

Shame is an emotion, now that I think of it. Shaming people off of a compromise wagon instead of attacking it based on grounds of evidence and logic.

Also, you're really working the argument from repetition angle.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Calcifer »

Bunny wrote:Should I just sheep you Cal?

Yes.

Duplicity wrote:Calcifer, do you really believe Thor would act so defeatist and resort to FoSing those slightly hesistant of voting him as scum?

Yes.

Duplicity wrote:@Calcifer, I'm willing to compromise with a Thor lynch if you promise to lynch both of these two if I die.

Gladly.

Interesting note:
If Thor flips red scum, Pine's tracking ability will be able to confirm non-reds.
And since it is in black-scum's best interest to eradicate the red scum once they get down to one, it only makes sense for red-scum to shoot Pine.
Naturally, black scum should shoot Bub just in case he fucks up and doesn't defect in time.
OR they could risk it, shoot me, and hope Bub doesn't shoot Pine then Ctorj, or then game over :(
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Pine - It's scummy to derail a compromise wagon? So my scum motivation was to keep all the attention on you and me? Yeah...

@Calc - We'll be discussing this one in endgame. Also, you still haven't explained Ctorj yet.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Pine »

Derailing a compromise wagon in itself isn't scummy. Your tactics are.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Nocmen »

Not liking Duplicity's push on Twisted at all. It seems forced out of pressure and what not. He gave in too fast to Thor's accusations of lurking, plus I have to be concerned of any attempt for a new wagon this late in the day, not wanting to repeat D1 again.

Flinter: Have you read my posts? I think some of my last posts helped explain my transition into thinking Thor was town into scum.

What I really don't like, is that all of a sudden you two (Flinter/Duplicity) are thinking Thor is town, WHEN YOU HAD YOUR VOTE ON HIM UNTIL JUST NOW.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”