evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:50 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Whenever I see or hear the word pussyfooting it reminds me of this racist guy me and some of my white friends met at a outdoors shop who told us about how all the blacks (here he looked at me specifically and said "no offense") and Mexicans in gangs are pussyfooters compared to the white gangs he had friends in in the 60's. He told us the story of how some guy in an opposing gang raped a little girl so his friends cut the guy's dick off. We were just there to browse fishing poles.....
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:42 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Okay, time to break this down. Prepare yourselves for a wall, grab a drink, take out the dog, smoke if you got 'em.

C-Worl:

Okay, your first few posts don't really contribute anything, but #6 stands out. You mention Pine and say that you are Town. Well, there's a red flag if there ever was one. In another [ONGOING GAME] that we are both now dead in, Pine called himself Town at one point. Guess what? Scumflip. I don't trust when people call themselves Town, for good reason. If it was a claim that would b different, but just saying it like that? No.

The next few posts you say you don't know what Wine is. Not really a tell here, but when playing Mafia one should at least understand basic terminology.

#13 fluff post of voting for the Mod. Null here.

#15 Again, calling yourself Town.

#23 You say what you are doing may look like sheeping, but you are not.
What exactly were you doing, then?

#27 & #28 ... <.< No.

#29 Now you
admit
to sheeping?

#33 SH said he had a second song, yes, but that does not make him scum. Town has PR's too. Trying to find scum where it probably isn't makes me lean scum on you.

#34 - #47 Oh please tell me he isn't... *facepalm* I don't believe this. :/

#48 Okay, IMO your first valid post of the game.

Overall: Null leaning scum.

Chesskid3:

Okay a lot of his posts are random or unimportant, but let's look at his Greatest Hits (or misses)

Claims Miller in his first post. I can understand that. It sounds a lot better right of the bat then when a Cop gets a guilty on you and then you're all "Oh I'm a Miller." Townpoints.

Mostly fluff posts like 'scumbuddies4lifeeeeeeeeeeeee' and 'I SLAP YOU IN THE FACE'

#20 Oh please, no... he didn't. *sigh* he did... please for the love of decency can people please stop calling themselves obvtown? He even admitted to the possibility of being scum while being obvtown.

#22 Bad. Bad. Not caring about the flip? You are quickly losing your Townpoints, chess.

And the rest of his posts are just more non-sense. Maybe that's just his style, I don't know, I've never played with him before, but as it stands

Overall: Scum.

DemonHybrid:

Well I've been in a game with you before, but that was short lived. <.< Yeah, I don't know what your alignment is in that game as it is still ongoing, just don't spearhead any mislynches this time, k?

#3 I think we are starting to agree on things, DH.

#6 & #8 I think we're gonna get along, don't you?

Hard to get a read from the rest of his posts. btw Green Day rocks.

Overall: Leaning Town.

diddin:

#5 I see Town here.

#7 No. Sounds VT to me here.

#10 I agree there needs to be more scumhunting here, but from everyone, not just C-W. Which reminds me,
Mod when you get back get we get a prod on Nico?

#15 the SH wagon does look fishy, claiming to have a PR I think is a Town-tell. However, refusing (at first) to say the name of his song... I'm getting ahead of myself, I will go into that in my read on SH.

Overall: Null leaning Town.
And I'll give you a lifetime supply of ice cream.

evilpacman:

The first few posts he doesn't contribute that much, but #6 seems to make a bit of sense.

#8 What did you mean by "Sure I'd love to see him (Scumhunter) die a horrible death but not by lynch"? "Because" is not an answer. If he gets NK'd that's not gonna look too good on you.

#14 saying chess is badposting and using anti-town play then giving him Townpoints? Contradiction time. That vote on Talapus... something is off about it. Call it gut.

#26 That case on Tarson is shoddy to say the least, and whats's with a list of 8 or 9 people at the bottom being possible scum? If there were that many, they would have already won, no?

#27 I'm... sorry? :neutral:

Overall: Leaning scum

Gaoth:

Worrying about whether or not someone is an alt should not be concerning anyone, rather, scumhunting should be a priority.

#11 This is a good example of scumhunting. Also, this being a sequel, one should expect a few changes, but not a radical turnaround from the original. I wasn't in the '90 game, so I wouldn't know about it, though. However, I don't think speculating on how many scum there are is helping us, we just need to focus on finding out where they hide and lynch them before they can kill us all.

#16 I am also thinking there could be a Vig or SK out there, but that has yet to be seen as there was only one NK. *sigh* here's a couple of possible contradictions. In your reads, you have Pine and Regfan as Scum in D1, but D2 they are null-Town and Town?

Overall: Null.

gorilla:

#1 says Town, I don't think scum would draw attention to their role like that.

#5 & #6 You put what I think was a pressure vote on me. Then when I claim you say it looked like I gave up? I can't please you, it seems. idgi.

#11 stands out from the rest of your posts.

#13 Maybe you knew that was not hammer, maybe you didn't. idk.

#15 Better. Keep this up and I'll remove the word 'leaning' from my read on you.

#18 This. Way to go, SH. But I'm getting ahead of myself again.

#19 Why keep going back to saying 'Regfan is always scum'?

#20 (see #19)

Overall: Well, I was going to say leaning Town, but I'm gonna put this down as null for now.

Well, that's part one, stay tuned for another wall.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Pine »

Please don't talk about ongoing games, Nintendo.

The above post looks very superficial, gives a lot more information instead of analysis, and most of its points are very basic/obvious or nonsense. Basing strong reads off of two or three posts out of a couple of dozen sounds like they're being deliberately taken out of context and based solely off of ISOs.

In other words, Nintendo is now leaning-Scum or at least bad Town.

Votes on Gaoth please.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 10:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

bitch called me scum

I want his head

anyway,
V/LA till monday and stuff
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 10:57 am

Post by diddin »

Sorry nintendo, but Chess is more town than Scumhunter.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Pine wrote:
Gaoth wrote:
Pine
- D1, so sure Pine is town
. I now realize this is just because he keeps getting sucked into C-Worl's game. D2 and review of D1 brings him to a Null read, maybe Null-Townlean if I'm being generous.

D1 reads:
Town: Nintendo (Blink-182), Hiraki, Demonhybrid (Fall Out Boy?), Talapus, EPM, Parabollocks (My Chemical Romance), Chesskid (Eminem)
Null: Gorilla, Nicodemus, Diddin, C-worl, TO, Scumhunter
Scum: Pine
, Regfan

D2 reads:
Town: Chesskid, Parabollocks, Nico, Regfan, DH, EPM
Null-Town:
Nintendo,
Pine
, TO
Null-Scum: Gorilla, C-Worl
Scum: Diddin, Scumhunter

Unvote: Pine

Contradictions and fabricated reads ahoy!

Sure, I'm only noticing the contradiction in regards to myself right at the moment, but it's 3:23 AM. This screams to me that he doesn't have real scumreads, so he filled in a few names that were unlikely to be noticed and made a mistake. Combined with my D1 scumread on him, this may be our first scum lynch right here.

Investigating C-Worl can wait, I'm still vacillating between him being trollish Town and gambiting scum.

UNVOTE: C-Worl
VOTE: Gaoth

OMGUSing aside, you yourself noted the lateness (earliness?) of your post. First of all, let me say that i also posted fairly late in the night/early in the morning, and made a few typos. By "D1, so sure Pine is town," I meant to say, "On D1, I was so sure Pine was scum," hence the D1 read in the shortened chart following, directly taken from my own earlier post. I am of the opinion, generally, that if your reads don't change (or at least shift) after the night, you're not doing it right. Hence the change in reads. The D1 reads were reposted as a reference to the very fact that my reads had changed.

@regfan:

What I am saying about Nico is that the only time he is interested and fully participates in a game is when he is 1) Scum or 2) a PR. To me, his lack of posting on D1 and no posting so far on D2 to me proves he is neither of these things, and is just a super bored townie. Like I said, in the 90's game, he was a very interested and fairly affluent poster, and he was scum. In the Scott Pilgrim game, he was a vig, and posted much more than this. Is Nico a certified lurker? Definitely. But Nico has to be read by how much lurking he is doing, understanding that he is an experienced player and understands just how scummy lurking looks. With this in mind, Nico is a townie.

In regards to your questions about Diddin, his post lynch statement is scummy. It has been remarked on, but this post, after the Hammer, looks like a post for town cred to me. Is there a reason for calling a lynchee scum after being lynched? IMO, no. It serves no purpose. Especially since "obvscum" flipped town. The rest of his posts have been fairly fluff, even contradictory. For example, he votes SH on D1 for trolling and acting like an idiot, but D2 claims this makes him obvtown? Otherwise, he has done a lot of telling people to scumhunt but doing little to none himself. Also, I still think hes skimming, regardless of his refutation, because even if he read my wall post, my claim was commented on my more people than just me. He should have been able to recall or even have been able to find it had he been looking back to see who hadn't claimed. Why wouldn't he look back to see who hadn't claimed? If he was trying to help accomplish the purpose of popcorn, he would have needed to do so. So, Scum.
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Pine »

I've checked Gaoth's ISO, and I was mistaken about the slip I thought I had caught in him. This doesn't really change much, but in reading his ISO (with the intent to prove him wrong)...eh, the case just isn't half as strong as I'd thought it was. My suspicions from D1 remain, and the wallpost of reads a couple of pages ago is still weak.

diddin is second-highest on my list of scum. Everyone reading this, stop RIGHT NOW and read diddin's ISO. Read all of it.

I dare anyone to find a single god-damned productive thing diddin has done in this game. I've seen diddin play Town in TWBB, and this IS NOT IT.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Pine »

EBWOP: UNVOTE: Gaoth VOTE: diddin

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by diddin »

Using Meta as a case?

Last time I checked I was the first person to bring up the thing that got Talapus lynched, which is productive.

If I'm your number 2 why are you not voting your number 1?

Gaoth, it was because I didn't recall you claiming, so I looked back into your ISO. That was why I didn't see the reactions to the claim or the claim.

Scumhunter is town because no scum in their right mind would PR slip like SH did.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Pine »

Meta supports the case, it doesn't replace it.

Oh yes, and Talapus was such a great lynch. And if this:
diddin wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Talapus

Backing down so quickly and not revoting? Bad.

...is your idea of a productive post? You didn't get Talapus lynched, you pointed a single finger and OTHERS ran with the ball. The above quote is the ONLY thing you said against Talapus until the lynch was finalized.

You WERE my number two, after Gaoth. A very simple, small typo.

Scum would absolutely do that, to make a later PR-fakeclaim believable.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Pine. Are you ignoring or avoiding me? Because I just put you on my scumlist within a few posts of saying that you VT slipped. The fact that no alarms went off in your head is like the scummiest thing I've seen all game. It's also exactly what I was looking for.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Pine »

I didn't care, EPM. You would have made a case against me if you thought one existed, and I simply didn't make the connection.

So it's the former. You've been a marginal player all game, and haven't contributed much that I found insightful.

Your chainsaw defense is noted.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by diddin »

Pine wrote:
diddin wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Talapus

Backing down so quickly and not revoting? Bad.

Goodposting. That was alarming to me too.

You called it goodposting but avoided the wagon then and now you're attacking me for it? Scum.

Conciseness is pro-town.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Pine »

Conciseness is pro-Town. Lack of productivity is not.

That was the last post I made before the end of the day, but I notice you have no issue with misrepresenting the fact that I was on V/LA as avoiding a Town mislynch.

You made a single good point against Talapus, something I had noticed too. That does not validate the fact that you've been an active lurker and manipulative poster all game. In TWBB, you were active, bombastic, and verbose Town, and over-explained your reads.

In this, you've made only two or three posts that had anything more than a vote or a simple statement without explanation.

You
Are
Scum

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by diddin »

Once again I ISO'd you for that post. You didn't announce V/LA until D2 started and I tend to not see inactivity announcements if they aren't in bold.

I definitely wouldn't call myself verbose in TWBB, I just had lots of catchup posts to make. I was also confirmed town due to being a double voter, so you can't really use that as meta. Just because I'm not posting walls doesn't make me scum? You want some of my scum meta?

A Storm of Swords
Donkey Kong Mafia

Two most recent examples.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Regfan »

Pine and Diddin you're both town, stop tunneling each other and start looking elsewhere.

I need to take a better look at Nintendos posts but [Redacted] is making me feel uneasy about him.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Pine »

Explain your diddin Town-read.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Regfan »

Pine wrote:Explain your diddin Town-read.

1) Scum are less likely to forget about the game which he did here.
2) This post reads as a town-tell, scum are less likely to call a townie that has just been lynched 'obvscum'.
3) Annoyance that one of his town-reads is acting retarded here and here reads as geninue.
4) At this point in the game there were so many 'easy wagons' to jump on yet he votes Para here someone that no one has really stated suspicion on, I see no real scum motivation from doing so.
5) As he showed himself here he plays very differently as scum.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Pine »

Regfan wrote:
Pine wrote:Explain your diddin Town-read.

1) Scum are less likely to forget about the game which he did here.
This is a somewhat valid point, but hardly clears him.

2) This post reads as a town-tell, scum are less likely to call a townie that has just been lynched 'obvscum'.
BULLSHIT. This post reeks of feigning confidence just before being proven wrong. I've employed this tactic with some success as scum.

3) Annoyance that one of his town-reads is acting retarded here and here reads as geninue.
All it reads as is remaining true to his story. This is where you fall prey to confirmation bias.

4) At this point in the game there were so many 'easy wagons' to jump on yet he votes Para here someone that no one has really stated suspicion on, I see no real scum motivation from doing so.
Of course there is scum motivation. Jumping onto an easy wagon is actually VERY scummy, and early-game wagons get analyzed all to hell in the mid- to late-game. Avoiding them is actually a smart scum move.

5) As he showed himself here he plays very differently as scum.
I have yet to read through these, and therefore cannot directly comment, but he also played very differently as Town in TWBB.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Pine »

^My comments are the bolded ones obv obv. You have confirmation bias stemming from the first few pages. diddin hasn't done any scumhunting AT ALL, and the only post that even he can produce in his favor led to a mislynch.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Regfan you are wrong about diddin. You being wrong = you being scum usually.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:18 am

Post by gorilla »

No I actually agree with him about diddin. he hasn't done anything to warrant suspicion from me.

Regfan: thanks for explaining the Nicodemus vote. You were doing the thing again where you didn't make your reasons clear.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Regfan »

Pine wrote:1) This is a somewhat valid point, but hardly clears him.
2) BULLSHIT. This post reeks of feigning confidence just before being proven wrong. I've employed this tactic with some success as scum.
3) All it reads as is remaining true to his story. This is where you fall prey to confirmation bias.
4) Of course there is scum motivation. Jumping onto an easy wagon is actually VERY scummy, and early-game wagons get analyzed all to hell in the mid- to late-game. Avoiding them is actually a smart scum move.

1) Never stated that it 'clears' him just that it's a town-tell.
2) Mind providing the link to the game where you employed the tactic?
3) I can agree that I may be falling prey to confirmation-bias in regards to this point.
4) Jumping on THE easy wagon is indeed scummy, the thing is there are MULTIPLE easy wagons meaning scum have multiple places to vote without appearing scummy yet still pushing a lynch.

Scumhunter wrote:Regfan you are wrong about diddin. You being wrong = you being scum usually.

Alright, enough pussy-footing around, I don't want another repeat of our last game where we attacked each other when we both had town-reads on each other. I'm fairly confident you're town, infact I believe I even know your exact role. So if you honestly believe I'm scum put forward a case otherwise
I want reads from you in your next post.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Regfan »

Gaoth wrote:What I am saying about Nico is that the only time he is interested and fully participates in a game is when he is 1) Scum or 2) a PR. To me, his lack of posting on D1 and no posting so far on D2 to me proves he is neither of these things, and is just a super bored townie.

I decided to look into this, so I ISO'ed his posts in all of his other games apart from 90's mafia and attained the following results:

1. Mini 1050 - VT - Copious amounts of content.
2. Mafia 113 - Scum - Decent amount of content.
3. Stars Alligned II - Cultist - Fluff posting.
4. Mafia 107 - BG - Large amounts of content.
5. Pledge of Allegiance - VT - Decent amount of content.
6. Open 209 - Mafia - Decent amount of content.
7. Teleportation Mafia - VT - Large amounts of activity.
8. Newbie 889 - VT - Copious amounts of content.
9. Newbie 882 - VT - Copious amounts of content.
10. Mini 950 - Mafia - Decent amount of content.

This really says that his amount of posts have no real indication to his role or allignment. Your thoughts on this Gaoth?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

So can we lynch tarson today and then I give my Pine case tomorrow and we lynch him tomorrow or should I just drop it all now? It'd be made stronger by tarson flipping scum though it doesn't require it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”