Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Regfan »

Skyquiem wrote:
Scumhunter wrote:lol lets not mass claim imo. Regfan. too many people and too much uncertainty in who is ACTUALLY clear to make it effective imo.

The positives behind it are massive. We can literally provide an automatic way to win the game if we do so. There shouldn't uncertaintly over who's town or not. Magua, Pine and Didin are town, end of. We can PoE this, we have three mslynches and a lylo lynch. 4 lynches to lynch scum out of a pool of 7.

Yeah... That's my post and frustrating as well.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

we're not following the cop and losing a godfather in lylo kthx.

Massclaim can wait another day
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Regfan »

No one said anything about following the cop and mass-claim doesn't need to wait for fuck sakes we can end this shit today. If you believe I'm scum, mass-claim and I'll willingly take the lynch afterwards if you follow my directions. If you believe I'm town then actually trust me on this.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Magua »

chesskid3 wrote:Magua for lvp, btw.

Every game I've seen where you were town, you've played the game shouting out who the scum are, being really aggressive, and in general pushing for your target's lynch.

Here, you're not. Here, you're almost calm.

And I find the cases you're pushing to be really weak. You oscillate between "DH has two days to find scum before he dies," which indicates a disbelief in DH's claim, followed by "Regfan's the godfather," which works only if you believe DH's claim.

So Regfan's the godfather? Who's his partner?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

fuck if i know, one at a time.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Magua wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Magua for lvp, btw.

Every game I've seen where you were town, you've played the game shouting out who the scum are, being really aggressive, and in general pushing for your target's lynch.

Here, you're not. Here, you're almost calm.

And I find the cases you're pushing to be really weak. You oscillate between "DH has two days to find scum before he dies," which indicates a disbelief in DH's claim, followed by "Regfan's the godfather," which works only if you believe DH's claim.

So Regfan's the godfather? Who's his partner?

k i'm scum

obviously scum with DH then?

so when it gets down to 5p alive and DH still has no guilties, then you can talk to me about being scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

and I believe DH
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Who is Skyquiem? Some hydra?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

or did you forget i'm a miller no fucking shit there's a cop
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Regfan, lets mass claim tomorrow and just lynch a suspect today. Let mafia guess if I'm telling the truth about my role for one more night?
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua, the fact that chesskid claimed miller right out the gate means that there's an assumption that there's a cop in the setup meaning that DH can't claim cop with the intention of surviving merely outting the cop which would be a useless task given that there's likely a protective role.

This means without a counter-claim the only real way that DH would be scum, is if he was scum with Chesskid mass-claim either confirms or rules this out therefore if you honestly believe they're both mafia mass-claiming is needed.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Regfan wrote:Magua, the fact that chesskid claimed miller right out the gate means that there's an assumption that there's a cop in the setup meaning that DH can't claim cop with the intention of surviving merely outting the cop which would be a useless task given that there's likely a protective role.

This means without a counter-claim the only real way that DH would be scum, is if he was scum with Chesskid mass-claim either confirms or rules this out therefore if you honestly believe they're both mafia mass-claiming is needed.

One more night. I don't want to out the actual protective role (aka not me).
Show
-----
-----
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Regfan »

DemonHybrid wrote:Who is Skyquiem? Some hydra?

Yes. Mine.
Scumhunter wrote: One more night. I don't want to out the actual protective role (aka not me).

Remember that conversation we were having a while back about how mass-claiming doesn't happen often enough on this site, well yeah this is one of the times its needed.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

All that will do is out a pr to die at night. We have a pretty definite suspect pool and that's fine. Let's lynch between suspects and if we happen upon a counterclaim than all the better.
Show
-----
-----
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Regfan »

evilpacman18 wrote:Scum: tarson, one of chesskid/Scumhunter/C-Worl/Nicodemus (the fairly unreadable anti-town players), Pine, ???????? (
Gaoth/Nintendo or diddin maybe
).

Gaoth is town due to this. Diddin even more likely town.

Cleared/Confirmed Town:
Diddin, Magua, Pine
Town Reads:
Chesskid, DemonHybrid, Scumhunter, Gaoth

Scum Reads:
C-Worl, Tarson, Gorilla.

Evilpacman showed a massive avoidance of nintendo and there's a massive chance he did so to another scum partner as well, take a look how often EPM mentions C-Worl, note it's almost never.
Unvote, Vote C-Worl

I'm okay with either Tarson/Gorilla lynch as well, also we still need to mass-claim.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Pine »

Regfan wrote:
Skyquiem wrote:
Scumhunter wrote:lol lets not mass claim imo. Regfan. too many people and too much uncertainty in who is ACTUALLY clear to make it effective imo.

The positives behind it are massive. We can literally provide an automatic way to win the game if we do so. There shouldn't uncertaintly over who's town or not. Magua, Pine and Didin are town, end of. We can PoE this, we have three mslynches and a lylo lynch. 4 lynches to lynch scum out of a pool of 7.

Yeah... That's my post and frustrating as well.

STOP CALLING DIDDIN AND ESPECIALLY MAGUA CONFIRMED TOWN. THEY AREN'T.

For that matter, neither am I, though it would require extremely uncommon mechanics. That said, Reviver is pretty damn uncommon.

I have a very strong feeling that Regfan is the GF. He's pushing bad reads, keeps calling unconfirmed people conf Town (and thereby buddying to them) and generally acting as if he's got a free pass.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Regfan »

Fuck this Pine, gloves are of.

1. You state that I'm pushing bad reads, I've led correctly on two mafia, what reads of mine are "bad"?
2. You state that I'm calling people conf town thus buddying up to them, if you believe I'm buddying them then you believe they're town.
3. You state that I believe I have a free pass, I've openely said if we mass-claim and people follow my directions I'd willingly take a lynch.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Pine »

Oh yeah! You're also pushing this failure of a massclaim idea.

Just because you were in early on the bus of your buddies doesn't make you Town.

Buddying up to people doesn't make them all Town. Of the people you're buddying up to, at least some of them are guaranteed Town, just by estimating the scum remaining.

I don't have time to dissect your reads.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Regfan »

Pine, lets play a little game it's called lets see how fucking shit you are at this game, we can judge it after the game.

You have a gun, you can shoot four people in this room with it, you have to shoot both scum otherwise we lose, who would you shoot. Go.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Pine »

You, DH, diddin, and the last scum based on those three flips.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Regfan »

Name a fourth person please so when 0/4 of those names are scum after the game you confess to being horrible.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Pine »

Absolutely not. That isn't how the game is played, except by scum. I'm not positive who the fourth scum is, but one of them is in that group of three. Those three flips will give me the evidence needed to find the fourth.

Over-confidence and absolute certainty are scum traits.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Regfan »

Alright, then after the game if you get 0/3 from that list will you admit to being awful?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Pine »

Not a fan of the ad hominem attacks, either. Striking a nerve?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Gaoth »

Gaoth wrote:Since Talapus just mentioned work, this is a good time to say that I will have no access weekdays from 7:30 to 7:30....working without a computer blows. Mod has been informed.

This is where I have been. I apologize for the lack of activity, but you have to go to bed and wake up pretty early if you are going to deal with my boss....but thats irrelevant. When I did get a chance to post, I was met with slaxx saying it was night, and there had been a lynch. Did I read? Yes. Could I post? Obviously not.

DH, you literally picked the worst person to try and throw suspicion on and lynching me is the worst mistake you could make. Did I have incorrect reads on NA and EPM? Yes. Must be the first time anyone has ever incorrectly read scum players as townies. I mean, in the first (and only) game I played, the town let a scum player who everyone read as obvtown lead them in the entire time. shock and awe, for me especially, when chess flipped scum at the end. (incidentally, his play here is completely opposite to me, so I put Chess as town). For this reason, I completely understand why DH, who I believe is the cop, would check Regfan. He has been leading this shit, and would be very dangerous in lylo if he is actually scum, provided he isn't a GF and then we really are up shits creek without a paddle. However, i do not think this is the case. Miller and GF would almost make the cop useless, so I doubt (99%) that there is a GF.

We have 5 unclears. Lynch will make it 4, NK will most likely not let us learn anything unless DH gets another chance to investigate, and survives. However, a lynch of someone other than myself will then allow the NK to clear me (because I will die) and DH will get another chance, meaning there will be 2 unclears left, and one or both of them will be scum.

You know what? Fuck it. Here comes the first of Regfan's remaining claim list, but not in the order he thought.

I Gaoth, am the
Gaoth wrote:
D
ecided to check on the "history" of Blink 182, aka wikipedia searched them...seems they were formed in the 90's and got popular in the latter half of that decade. Now, in no way am I saying that this is proof of a fake claim, but it definitely raises some questions, such as, Did Nintendo pick them because he thought they were a major band from the
O
O's and didn't check? What criteria did Slaxx use for picking bands (i.e. form date, rise in popularity)? He said influential artists and rock bands, but seems to me Travis Barker is the power player, and could have been specified as solo....idk...definately agree that his claim does not make him OVT.

Regardless, going
C
amping(!) this weekend, and will have
NO ACCESS
til late on Sunday...trees are like that, lol

or Town Doctor.

My band and Main stage performance are

Gaoth wrote:Anyway, Chesskid asked for a claim. Ironically enough, I'm
Muse
, which was of course formed in 1994 (*Gasp*), but since my main stage song is
Knights of Cydonia
. Happy to claim this, as both the band name and the song title are related to Greek mythos, and i'm a huge nerd when is comes to Greco/Roman mythology! :D

My encore song is

Gaoth wrote:
Resistance
is Useless!

which allows me to choose one person per night to protect. I protected Chess N1, since I could tell he was town and knew he would be useful later on. After the Nico/Magua quagmire, especially Magua's "slip" after replacing in, I thought he was cop at best, maybe a tracker/watcher at worst, but worth protecting, and he has been both N2 and N3.

Now. This now puts the unconfirmed list to four. If we lynch one of the other unconfirmed players, and we should, we will have three UCPs remaining. Though I will die tonight, it will allow DH to get one more check in, and we will have two UCPs. Assuming we don't lynch one scum tonight and DH doesn't turn up another, at least one (if not both) of the remaining players are scum, and the game belongs to town.

I die tonight, lets make our next one count. DH, you say I make a good scum case on C-Worl, the lets go with it.
Vote: C-Worl
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”