Newbie 1117(Town Wins)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Newbie 1117(Town Wins)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

N
E
W
B
I
E

As the sun rises over the Smokey Mountains and your lungs filled with that Tennessee air, you hear a loud scream. Quickly everyone rushes over to find out what was wrong. You find DrMyShottyIzSik dead in a ditch. A letter is attached to his body that reads "Catch us if you can this is only the beginning". It is now up to you, the town, to catch these filthy mafia members before they over run your town and kill your children.

Living Player List
-
Confirmed players are bolded

SomeRandomGuy

Quackerz
verydark

*=Inexperience Challenged(IC)
^=Semi-Experienced(SE)

The purpose of the ICs is to help you learn. They are governed by the wiki article
Being a good IC

Dead Players

Spoiler: The roles of the Dead
Kad-VT
Haze-VT
BBmolla-VT
zMuffinMan-VT
bvoigt-Mafia RC
ToastyToats- Jail Keeper
VoidedMafia- Mafia Goon

RULES!

The MOST IMPORTANT RULE!

The purpose of this game of mafia is to have fun, please do not forget this, or ruin the fun for others. Please do not post Ad Hominem(Personal Attacks). Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other!

There is a ZERO tolerance policy for personal attacks in this game. I will remove you from the game (possibly without warning) if you get too personal.

General Rules/Game Etiquette

1. In order for all players to play at least one game day this game will start with a Day phase.
  2. Communication outside the thread (if your role specifically allows it) is allowed until the game begins.
  3. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
  4. Please remember that you made a commitment to participate when you signed up to play. If you cannot fulfill this commitment, please contact the Mod and request a replacement instead of just disappearing!
  5. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.
    If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to the game Mod IMMEDIATELY.

Activity/Prods/Replacements

1. You should aim for one post every 48 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.
  2. Prods of missing players will be issued upon request or after 3 real-life days of no activity.
  3. A prodded player has 48 hours to respond to the prod, after which time a replacement search will begin. The prodded player may re-enter the game so long as no replacement has been found.
  4. A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to possible replacement without further notice (player-requested prods do not count towards this total).
  5. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please PM the Mod so that you don’t get replaced!

Deadlines
  1. All Days have a very strict dead line of three weeks.

2. Extensions are only given in extreme circumstances and have a maximum of one week in length.
  3. Nights will last 72 hours
  4. If you have a night action you must send it via PM to me, your mod, by the deadline. If I do not receive it by then via PM you will forfeit your action for that night.
  5. Deadlines may be shortened if activity is too low, or if all Night choices have been received early.

Player Actions/Voting/Player Death

1. A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ of the number of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline a No Lynch will occur.
  2. Votes should be bolded or they may not be counted (e.g.
    Vote: [Player Name]
    ).
  3. Vote revocations should be bolded or they will not be counted (e.g.
    Unvote: [Player Name]
    or
    Unvote
    ). Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
  4. You may
    Vote: No Lynch
    - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
  5. Votes/Unvotes that reasonably follow the guidelines specified above, and are unambiguous with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations, will count. Attempting to fake a vote will result in a Modkill.
  6. Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes no further unvoting will change their fate.
  7. When a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
  8. If you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post that contains NO game related information.
  9. Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (during the confirmation stage).
  10. Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.

Miscellaneous

1. Red
    or
    Blue
    text is reserved for the Mod. No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed.
  2. Vote counts will be posted once per page or once per day, whichever is less.
  3. If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the Mod privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
  4. The Mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
  5. Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.

6. Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity (up to and including a Modkill) as the Mod sees fit.
  7. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night. The offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
  8. Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to Mod discretion and will be handled as the Mod sees fit on a case-by-case basis.
  9. If you find any loop holes in the rules do not attempt to get around them.
Last edited by drmyshottyizsik on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:04 am, edited 16 times in total.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:41 am

ROLES!

The 2of4 setup is a test game format we’re trying out in Newbie games to get around balance issues with the F11 setup. To prevent the development of game-breaking strategies, these Newbie Games are Semi-Open, wherein the actual game setup is randomly chosen as detailed below:

• 1 Mafia Goon
  • 1 Mafia RoleCop
  • 5 Vanilla Townies
  • 2 of the following (no duplicates possible): (Cop 25%, Doctor 25%, Jailkeeper 25%, Vanilla Townie 25%)
Notes
  1. The RoleCop has the option of submitting both the night kills and investigations, even when the Goon is still alive.
  2. Mafia must specify who is performing what Night action when the Night action PM is submitted!

These are the Role PMs that have potentially been sent to the players:

Mafia-Aligned players:

Mod wrote:

name
(a Mafia RoleCop) and
name
(a Mafia Goon) are part of the local Mafia crime family. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.

• During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies and attempt to get someone lynched.
  • During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia (via QuickTopic, linked below) and choose another player in the town to kill that night.
  • One of you must send the moderator a PM with your choice of who to kill
    and who is performing the kill
    before the Night deadline.
  • The Mafia RoleCop has the ability to investigate another player and learn their specific role (Townie, Cop, Doc, or Jailkeeper).
  • One of you must send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate (usually along with the kill) before the Night deadline.
  • If the Mafia RoleCop is blocked by a Town Jailkeeper then the RoleCop will receive a PM stating “No Result”.
  • You may communicate privately via QuickTopic with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened (this is called Night 0). Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle.
  • Please do not communicate with each other outside of the QT.
  • You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not.

Town-Aligned players:

Mod wrote:

You are a normal townsperson, trying to make a living and survive this insanity.

• You have no abilities at Night other than getting a good night's rest.
  • Although you do not have any special abilities, your voice and vote are powerful weapons in their own right. Use them to your best advantage!
  • At no time may you privately communicate with any other player.
  • You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.

Mod wrote:

You are a member of the local law enforcement, and can tell the good guys from the bad.

• Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate before the Night deadline.
  • The Moderator will inform you as to that person’s guilt or innocence.
  • If you are blocked by a Town Jailkeeper you will receive a PM stating “No Result”.
  • In a Newbie game, you will always get a correct result (no sanity issues).
  • You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.

Mod wrote:

You are a physician, and can use your medical training to protect people from harm.

• Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to protect before the Night deadline.
  • If someone attempts to kill that player during the Night, they will be spared.
  • You will not be informed as to whether your protection was successful or not.
  • You may not protect yourself.
  • In a Newbie game, your protection target will always live through the night.

Mod wrote:

You are a prison guard, and it’s your job to ensure the undesireables are kept in their place.

• Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to send to jail before the Night deadline.
  • If the jailed player attempts to use a Night action (Investigate, Protect, or Kill), their action will not resolve.
  • If the jailed player is the target of a Kill that action will not resolve. Any other actions (Investigate or Protect) will resolve.
  • Neither you nor your target will be made aware of whether your own action was successful.
  • You may not put yourself in jail.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:14 am

Hello all! I, your mod, will not have a computer until saturday very early in the morning. I am posting this from my phone. ToastyToast I don't mind if you start throwing votes arround, you are right, but none of the votes before this post count. It is now day 1. Deadline is in exactly 3 weeks from this post. Everybody have fun, play nice, and follow my rules :p.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:52 am

For the record I still don't have a computer so @kad I'm sorry I know you confirmed that is why I started the day. I will bold your name tomorrow when I get a computer. @Everyone no one is to cool for rules. Follow them. Also with 9 alive it's 5 votes to lynch.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Prodding quackerz. He confirmed via pm. not sure if he know where the thread is.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:38 am

.|Vote count 1|.

Haze-0
BBmolla-2(Redcolbalt, bvoigt)
L-3

Redcolbalt-1(ToastyToast)
SomeRandomGuy-1(Does Bo Know)
kad2361-0
Quackerz-1(SomeRandomGuy)
ToastyToast-0
Does Bo Know-0
bvoigt-0

Not Voting-4(Haze, Kad2361, Quackerz, BBmolla)
With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch

If there are any problems tell me.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Does Bo Know has requested replacement. Looking for one now.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Awesoma replaces Does Bo Know effective as of now.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:30 pm

VOICE OF MOD: Awesoma can't replace Does Bo Know for he was an SE. sorry.[/mod error]
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:58 pm

.|Vote count 2|.

Haze-0
BBmolla-1(bvoigt)

Redcolbalt-2(ToastyToast, Redcolbalt)
L-3

SomeRandomGuy-1(Does Bo Know)
kad2361-0
ToastyToast-0
Does Bo Know-0
bvoigt-0

Not Voting-4(Haze, Kad2361, Quackerz, BBmolla)

#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:34 pm

zMuffinMan replaces DBK!
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:55 am

Redcolbalt wrote:
@mod: i wasnt voting for myself, it was part of the quote. i think you have me listed for me voting myself?

Please unvote then. I am not responsible for your failed quotes. This is your first and only warning. Use the PREVIEW option before every post. I will not fix any miss tags, even is it is on a hammer.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:38 pm

bvoigt wrote:
@Mod:
Could we please get prods on kad and Quackerz?

MuffinMan is looking town so far. He's seeing a lot of the same things I saw with Toasty's IIoA, and weak case on Redcolbalt.

Already been done :p
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:18 pm

.|Vote count 3|.

Haze-0
BBmolla-1(bvoigt)
Redcolbalt-2(ToastyToast, BBmolla)
L-3

SomeRandomGuy-1(zMuffinManw)
kad2361-0
ToastyToast-0
zMuffinMan-0
bvoigt-0

Not Voting-4(Haze, Kad2361, Quackerz, Redcolbalt)

#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:41 am

verydark replace quackerz
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:18 pm

.|Vote count 4|.

Haze-0
BBmolla-3(bvoigt, kad2361, verydark)
L-2

kad2361-1(SomeRandomGuy)
verydark-0
ToastyToast-0
zMuffinMan-0
bvoigt-0

Not Voting-2(Haze, Redcolbalt)

Deadline is in (expired on 2011-06-30 09:00:00)
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:08 am

bvoigt wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:bv can you do a recap of why BB is your top suspect now?

He often shows an instinct for survival, answering the random questions even when he didn't like them. He did this again later on, admitting that he didn't say something because it might make him look scummy. He contradicted himself about his reasons for voting Redcolbalt. And as verydark said, despite having EpicMafia experience, he doesn't seem committed to any of his reads.

@Mod
: Have you prodded kad2361 and Redcolbalt?

yes :p
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:50 pm

.|Vote count 5|.

Haze-0
BBmolla-2(kad2361, verydark)
L-3

kad2361-1(SomeRandomGuy)
verydark-0
ToastyToast-1(bvoigt)
zMuffinMan-0
bvoigt-0

#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:52 pm

.|Vote count 6|.

Haze-0
L-3

kad2361-2(SomeRandomGuy, BBmolla)
L-3

verydark-0
ToastyToast-1(bvoigt)
zMuffinMan-0
bvoigt-0

#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Prodding RedCobalt and VeryDark
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:22 am

RedCobalt is being replaced
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:11 am

.|Vote count 6|.

Haze-0
VoidedMafia-1(ToastyToast)
SomeRandomGuy-0
kad2361-3(SomeRandomGuy, BBmolla, Haze)
L-2

verydark-0
ToastyToast-2(bvoigt, zMuffinMan)
zMuffinMan-0
bvoigt-0

Not Voting-1(VoidedMafia)

#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 pm

.|Vote count 7|.

Haze-0
BBmolla-4(kad2361, verydark, bvoigt, voidedmafia)
L-1

VoidedMafia-0
SomeRandomGuy-0
kad2361-4(SomeRandomGuy, BBmolla, Haze, ToastyToast)
L-1

verydark-0
ToastyToast-1(zMuffinMan)
zMuffinMan-0
bvoigt-0

Not Voting-0

Deadline is in (expired on 2011-06-30 21:00:00)
Last edited by drmyshottyizsik on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:18 am

.|Vote count 8|.

Haze-0
BBmolla-3(kad2361, verydark, bvoigt)
VoidedMafia-0
SomeRandomGuy-0
kad2361-5(SomeRandomGuy, BBmolla, Haze, ToastyToast, VoidedMafia)
Lynched

verydark-0
ToastyToast-1(zMuffinMan)
zMuffinMan-0
bvoigt-0

Not Voting-0

#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:29 am

You all gather around Kad2361 at the end of day one, people start pocking him, then suddenly VoidedMafia hits him on the head with a hammer and kills him. Unfortunately
Kad2361 was a
Vanilla Townie
.[/b]

It is now night one. Night ends 72 hours from this post.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:14 pm

As the sun starts to rise, a scream is heard. Everyone rushes out side! To there is may they find Haze, or Haze's head on the ground, his body was found a few years late in old man Jenkin's well. Quickly you search him for a gun, a knife, a set of key, anything! Anything? Nope nothing.

Haze,
a Vanilla Townie
was decapitated night one.
Last edited by drmyshottyizsik on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:46 pm

It is now day two, dead line is in (expired on 2011-07-23 21:00:00)
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:28 pm

.|Vote count 9|.

BBmolla-1(bvoigt)
VoidedMafia-0
SomeRandomGuy-0
verydark-0
ToastyToast-0
zMuffinMan-1(SomeRandomGuy)
bvoigt-0

Not Voting-0
With 7 alive it takes 4 votes to lynch

#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:36 am

You guys wouldn't happen to want a vote count or anything would you >.> Sorry for the delay

.|Vote count 10|.

BBmolla-2(bvoigt, VeryDark)
L-2

SomeRandomGuy-0
verydark-0
ToastyToast-0
bvoigt-0

Not Voting-0

#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:36 pm

.|Vote count 11|.

L-2

SomeRandomGuy-0
verydark-0
ToastyToast-0
bvoigt-0

Not Voting-3(zMuffinMan, BBmolla, VoidedMafia)

Last edited by drmyshottyizsik on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:59 am

drmyshottyizsik wrote:It is now day two, dead line is in (expired on 2011-07-23 21:00:00)
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:08 am

.|Vote count 12|.

L-2

SomeRandomGuy-0
verydark-0
ToastyToast-0
bvoigt-2(zMuffinMan, BBmolla)
L-2

Not Voting-1(VoidedMafia)

Last edited by drmyshottyizsik on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:23 am

Deadline will be extended for another about 13 hours. I won't be home until then.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:57 am

.|Vote count 12|.

BBmolla-4(bvoigt, VeryDark, voidedmafia, somerandomguy)
Lynched

VoidedMafia-0
SomeRandomGuy-0
verydark-0
ToastyToast-0
zMuffinMan-0
bvoigt-3(zMuffinMan, BBmolla, toastytoast)
L-1

Not Voting-0

BBmolla,
a VT
, has been lynched day 2. It is now night 2. Night ends in 72 hours.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:53 am

You all awake to a scream!

zMuffinMan,
a VT,
has been killed night 2.

It is now day three. Day three ends in 3 weeks!
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Mod: It's been nearly 48 hrs since bv last posted. Could you please get on to prodding him?

It's now been 32 >.> I prod at 72 hours.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:40 am

WOAH BV GOT LYNCHED! :p Sorry guys I missed that >.>
Give me one second and I shall end the day.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:42 am

BV,
a Mafia Role Cop,
has been lynched day 3

It is now night 3. You have 72 hours to send in actions.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:14 pm

I'm really sorry this is late, my boss made me work 7 extra hours today :/

ToastyToast, a
Jail Keeper,
has been killed night 3.

It is now day four.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:03 am

Ok Game over.
VoidedMafia,
a Mafia Goon
, has been lynched day four.

TOWN WINS!
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:12 am

Very well played from the town.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 am

Roles

Kad-VT
Haze-VT
BBmolla-VT
zMuffinMan-VT
bvoigt-Mafia RC
ToastyToats- Jail Keeper
VoidedMafia- Mafia Goon
SomeRandomGuy- VT
VeryDark- VT

Ok so here is my feed back. First I will rank you all from who I felt played the best, to who played the worst.

Good to Less Good(No one is bad) List

1. ToastyToast
2. SomeRandomGuy
3. zMuffinMan
4. VeryDark
5. VoidedMafia
6. Haze
7. BBmolla
8. bvoigt
9. Kad

Things You Could Improve On

ToastyToast

I've never, or at least I don't remember ever playing with you as mafia so I warn you of this. You play a very good game as town. One of the best I've ever seen. Most people struggle to play well as town at all. So here's my warning. When playing as mafia, make sure you play just like this. Otherwise people will kill you with your conflicting town meta. Other than that I don't really see anything, and I am in no way in a place to criticize you. Good Game sir.

SRG

Very nice way of pulling off that win. That was very smart indeed. I do have a thing or two to say though. There were a few moments in which I was not sure that if I was playing I wouldn't have thought of you as scummy. You remind me a lot of ThAdmeral. Take that as you will. It's more play style then actual play. Good Game sir.

zMuf

I liked you in this game, and I understand why they chose to NK you. That cop move was brilliant, but a bit risky. I think you are an excellent player. That being said, the reason you are at #3 is because random.org choose SRG before it chose you :p. I feel you, SRG, and ToastyToast did a fairly equal amazing job in this game, and the town owes this win to you three.

VeryDark

You look to me like an above average player. You are smart, and you play the game well. I didn't see anything wrong with your play in this game at all. The only reason you are at #4 is that I didn't see much that was amazing about your play either.

VoidedMafia

Be a tad less obvious :p. You weren't that bad, but when it came to lylo there was no way you weren't scum. I feel a few of your NKs could have been better. Mainly the one on Haze. Why?

BBmolla

You are good, not great yet, but good. Work on your reads, and work on building solid, not cluttered cases I believe one day very soon you will be great.

bvoigt

I will go ahead and say it. I was very disappointed with you this game. I don't feel that you for filled your IC responsibilities. On the teaching aspect, I believe that Toasty did more, and did better than you did. You kind of lurked at times. No IC, or even player should do that. If you would like a copy of the review of you that I sent to Vel I will send it to you via PM. On the player side, I still was disappointed. I felt that you let Voided down. You were very obv scum and didn't even try to not be. Your play was weak and not committed. I'm sorry I am saying this, but it is the truth. I think the only reason this game lasted until lylo is because you were hiding behind newbies newbieness and calling it scum. Also, you NKs. Voided may not know better, but you man. Why?

Kad

Work on a lot man. Stick with it and you'll get it.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:08 pm

ToastyToast wrote:@drshotty: Thanks :). I have good games and bad games, generally because I turn very scummy if I get frustrated at a player. I've only been scum once and didn't last very long, so thanks! Oh, and I played my first game in The Master Hand hydra. You were in that C9 game as an SK

@bv:Yes, I was incredibly biased. But it worked :P

Thought so :p
You and Andy :)
#freeShotty

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”