DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I'd say, having looked at the statistics thrown out by Magua and ooba that
I don't support Total War

The EuroTrash only get 1 shot before Nukes start flying. And the Terrorist does get 2 but doesn't have the back-up and might cross-kill. I'd rather some actual organized scum-hunting happen before Nukes are armed.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #93 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:10 am

So Total War is clearly as dead as the likelihood that Katsuki wasn’t screwing around pretending to be drunk above. At this point we are just waiting for straglers to post to move to Defcon 2.

Looking at the player list it appears only Screaming Death Clan (who may not be activated yet) or one of its heads haven’t checked in.

@MOD
Would either Fate or Reck posting in thread satisfy the Defcon 1 requirements (similar to Vi posting in place of the likely yet to be activated Vi/CSL Hydra)?

(The Screaming Death Clan hydra is activated. The game will move to DEFCON 4 once they confirm. --AGM)
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:12 am

I'm in agreement with Magua's general thinking on Troop deployment claims and very much like the Sub idea. Any Townie wanting to go Silo should follow that 100%.

Now that SDC has checked in we only have to wait for our illustrius Mod to check in to move us to Defcon 4.

@Kats - Do you mean Eavesdrop (listen in better on QTs) as opposed to Counterintelligence (Framer / Lawyer)?

@MOD - I'll be V/LA from more or less right now until Monday for my usual Weekend family duties.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:32 am

Gammagooey wrote:Magna counterintelligence also allows a one-shot unobservable QT for a night.

Aha, I missed that bit tacked on at the end. My attention wandered when I reached the example portion above that and I moved on to other abilities.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #458 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:31 am

I’ll keep this catch-up post as short as I can.

--

AV’s
on Espionage / Counter-Espoinage and wanting scum to get their hands on the sub is scummy. Just giving the Euros (we can’t stop the Terrorist anyway) hidden Nuke capacity isn’t a good plan even if it doesn’t last very long. And garners more for his
little tap-dance on Airbased SDB being ‘terrifying’ yet he reads them as Town.

Kats is likely Town for a hidden Town tell.

Magua is Town.

Mina is Town several hidden Town-Mina tells.

Magister earns scum-points for trying to assert that DEFCON 1 is better simply because Lurker can be Nuked at

1. Lurkers can be lynched if it is a problem in DEFCON 3/2.
2. Most of the players in this game don’t lurk as scum independent of being active as Town.

Gorilla also earns scum points for
for overstating the power of Counter-intelligence and suggesting Town should be more worried about stealing strong scum Troop powers as opposed to trying to lock in control of strong overall Troop powers.

LLD gets scum points at
for demanding ‘evidence’ for what are purely subjective, effectively pre-game reads.

Just a note – as of page 11 my eyes started to glaze over.

SDC’s “ALL YOUR AIRBASE ARE BELONG TO US” is amusing. When you have to repeatedly shout “IM SO OBVTOWN” it is probably a sign you aren’t. Face it – it is not as if either of you have a strong history of dying early anyway. That said I have no issues with them taking Airbase as they can be nuked / hung high if their reads are Pants on Head.

Swift Justice (spefically Faraday) gets scum-points for
. Why? Because I know for a FACT that Faraday scum pulls the kind of exact shit Mina / others were talking about. You did it in MetaMafia. So it being your biggest pet-peeve means jack crap.

Players on my Theoretical Nuke List – Anyone who plays deliberately in a scummy manner and wants to defend such with “Only Town would act this scummy” or any sort of Meta.

--

@Kats
– Will you claimed 100% ability to read Fate when you are Town extend to SDC this game if you are Town?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #461 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 am

Screaming Death Clan wrote:Especially coming from someone who was on a scumteam that TRIED to kill me N1.

Its a fucking joke

Please. Calculate how many games you die N1 as a percentage and get back to me.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #464 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:19 am

Screaming Death Clan wrote:
The fuck's your point? You're calling me scum AGAIN this game and you are WRONGAGAIN.

No, I'm not. Where the fuck did you get that idea?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #468 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:34 am

Screaming Death Clan wrote:Mmm I misread that. You're just saying I'm not OBVtown, but you have no read on me as of now.

STILL

I want you to comment on all the LOLSDCTROLL air base takers going on

Yeah ... you clearly aren't ObvTown. That doesn't make you scum.

I think there is a bunch of playstyle clashing going on with the both of you in all the "Hey, I'm taking Airbase" people. In the past I might have been inclined to do the same but I'm striving to turn over a new leaf. I'd rather you had Airbase than any of the 'Trollers' for a number of reasons truth be told.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #481 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:16 am

AurorusVox wrote:
MoI, I was actually trying to neuter the usefulness of the sub by turning it into a scumclaim. And SDC being unkillable is terrifying regardless of whose side anyone is on >_>

1. Why go to the effort of giving it to scum? That's frankly rather stupid. Town should make sure we have our hands on it and operate as if a Regular Silo. Giving scum (other than the Terrorist who can get it regardless if they want it) even the option of a day or two of Invisible Nukage isn't Pro-Town at all.
2. SDC getting Airbase doesn't mean they are unkillable. It just means they are not Night-killable. Two very different things.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #485 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:30 am

AurorusVox wrote:
@Magna
2. I know what its for. If they were asking for a power that prevented them getting lynched or nuked, it would be different. Doesn't the fact they're asking for something that defends from NKs make it more likely from town, as it makes no sense for scum to want protection from their own kill? :\

I'm not reading SDC as Town for the 'hey, give us Airbase' claim when we have two independant scum factions (Euro and Terrorist) at play. My read comes from other posts.

Your argument about scum not wanting Airbase isn't well thought out (outside the context of SDC).

Both flavors of scum who had it would be protected from the opposing faction NKs. In fact for a Terrorist it would give them strong license to actively appear Pro-Town in hunting Town Euros via lynching. So writing it off as "Town Tell 101" isn't wise.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #487 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:39 am

AurorusVox wrote:
I
don't
see it as a likely Euroscum Gambit because they don't really have the same level of fear from an SK kill. If/When the SK is dead, the Air Base becomes a wasted ability for scum.

Meh. Possible Euroscum Gambit isn't alignment dependant but Player dependant.

Mina as Euroscum gambitting that way? Not a chance in hell?

Half the playerlist Euroscum gambitting that way? Entirely possible.

That's why I'm looking at other clues re: SDC for alignment rather than Airbase claiming.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #493 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 am

ToastyToast wrote:I’m disappointed by Magna’s catch-up post. Where’s my obvtown cop buddy from superhero?

He's doing what you are ... waiting for DEFCON 3 to start.

There's a limit to actual scum / Town reads I can get from Set-up speculation and playstyle clashes.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #514 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 pm

I think Rush said it best ....

"Show me don't tell me"

--

Whichever of you sterling examples of grandiose Town leadership actually does what they are bragging about can have my support. DEFCON 3 should be here in like 3 hours. I await the greatness.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #561 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:52 am

VOTE: AV

My best scum read from pre-game. Plus Mina, Magua and Toog also are on the same page.

--

Magister wrote:I am going to be nuking (should I have a nuke) the player with the lowest post count as soon as we get to DEFCON 1. Don't be that player.

So before any actual voting / live Day scum-hunting goes on that might shape your theortical opinion on who is scum you’ve already decided who you would Nuke? And have phrased it is such a way that you aren’t even targeting a specific player but someone who meets and arbitrary guideline?

Gotcha. Scummy.

--

Hind wrote:
Magua needs to be nuked at Defcon 1.

Elaborate!

--

Hez wrote:Can you explain this? If there was only one scum faction, how would that change your read on SDC?

I think it’s pretty clear.

1. My read on SDC has ZERO to do with his ‘Airbase’ posting.
2. Asking theoretical question like “If there was only one scum faction” is rather pointless in an Open game where we KNOW there are two.

Hez wrote:Do you want to lynch scum or do you want to lynch anti-town?

Are you specifically stating you’ve been purposefully playing Anti-Town?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #641 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Gamma wrote:DO YOU LIKE IT?

No. Your list has 23 reads on it and there are 24 players in the game other than yourself.

I feel slighted. :P

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #679 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:37 am

Count me in with the group of players who see Vi’s play and think it is suspicious. She’s responding to players and throwing out the occasional soft suspicion but not really working solidly at all to push any of her suspects.

--

@Hind – You seem to have missed it in your ‘getting into” this game.

Why MUST Magua be lynched at DEFCON1. (which you posted in your ISO 14)

--

RedCoyote wrote:Who would this include?

Magua, ooba, whoever else wanted to stick it to SDC-Fate by crushing his ‘plan’.

You are underestimating the secondary benefits as a whole the Town would get by SDC having Airbase (aka not having something else). This of course doesn’t apply if SDC is the Terrorist.

--

AV wrote:"Why is he scummy?"
Because he's been trying to scare people off his lynch by raging at them.

This is a staple ‘go to’ move of some player in this game – “attacking the attacker” with zeal. It is an established part of both Town and Scum games for these players.

Are you suggesting it is always a scum-tell when you see this activity?

AV wrote:@Mina: in SAIII where I was town, I drew a lot of early heat on D1, from Scum SpyreX and SK-hopeful-MoI, in particular. You read me as town then. I'm seeing parallels to that game...but no Mina townread? This upsets me.

Hmmm … I don’t recall Town AV coming under ‘a lot of heat’ D1 and Stars Aligned 3. I remember you having a little tiff with Spyrex but my memory recalls Furc, Fate, Benmage and ReaperCharlie all getting substantially more pressure than you.

I’m going to go back and refresh my memory on that game.

AV wrote:I'll take the rope today if needed but first people need to look elsewhere because when I flip town you'll all realise that today has been a waste, since most of the people on my wagon have simply voted and haven't even explained it,
so it's not like I (or anyone else) can even do a proper wagon analysis to see who I (etc.) think is scum or town.

Yet in light of the bolded you were happy earlier to throw out who you thought was scum on your wagon. Inconsistent. Either you can't get a good idea and are just throwing darts or the above isn't valid. Pick your poision.

--

Toasty wrote:Which is exactly what INTERNET STRANGER IS DOING.

But why aren’t Sociopath, Swift Justice, SDC or any number of normally prolific posters who aren’t lighting up the boards suspect in your eyes? Why is Internet Stranger the only one you mention?

--

Gorilla wrote:actually, screw it, i'm going to follow my heart here - this is a scummy post

Please articulate why dana using American rhetoric in his posts is scummy but others doing so (IS, Pooky) doing so don’t get a peep of suspicion from you.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #681 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:43 am

inHimshallibe wrote:
I find it interesting that you jump to the American rhetoric as gorilla's main reason for suspicion. I would tend to think of dropping the line "4 pro-town players..." and not naming them is the scummier bit.

Well, you'd have to be pretty thick not to see that the 4 Pro-Town players dana was talking about were the four previous Hez voters.

So the American rhetoric is the only other element left.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #690 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 am

gorilla wrote:
reads as cheerleading or buddying players on the wagon, tone is not consistent with his overall style of posting (he goes so far as to decry IS and pooky in ISO #10). IS and pooky's rhetoric looks to be more for yukks. atm I see nothing sinister about pooky, IS i dunno about.

So Pooky's statements along the lines of "Anyone who suspects Internet Stranger is a Eurotrash sympathizer" doesn't look like buddying to you?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #692 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:14 am

RedCoyote wrote:
I think they're both scum.

And every lynch would always benefit from a competitor wagon. Later in the game, after flips have occurred, we can look to these "either or" decisions through the context of VCA.

Um whut?

You think both Dana and AV are scum. What information are you going to be getting from dueling wagons? It's not like, if you are correct, you are going to be able to say "Aha, Player X is scum because they favored the AV wagon over the Dana wagon". Given at worst the Mafia have Silos there isn't a one is a PR, one isn't debate.

If one was scum and one was Town there's a purpose to dueling wagons.

I don't see a point if both are scum.

Bonus scum-points to RedCoyote.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #699 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 am

RedCoyote wrote:
As much as I appreciate your deference to my judgment, as crazy as it sounds, sometimes even I cannot predict scum perfectly.

Although I do think they are both scum, I'm realistic enough to think that that would, statistically speaking, be extremely improbable.

That being said, even if it were the case, wagonning two scum on the first day sounds like a good problem to have.

No, not buying this step-back.

You specifically went out of your way to specify that dueling wagons will provide information down the line in finding that 'elusive' 4th or 5th scum. When I point out that it isn't the case suddenly it

1. Well I may be wrong - I clearly understand that is possible.
2. Stastistically it's improbable - So what? That doesn't mean in can't happen.
3. Well it's a Good problem to have - Yeah, but you have suddenly distanced yourself strongly from "both are scum"

So given you've completely backed away from your stance not an hour ago and now don't think both are scum -

What do you think about the composition of the AV wagon since you have moved to dana. Who is scum pushing your newfound Town read?

inhim has it right, I think.

UNVOTE: AV
VOTE: RedCoyote

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #700 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 am

RedCoyote wrote:And why would I advocate a wagon on a person I thought was town anyways? :neutral:

You've voted both AV and dana. If now you whipsaw and say both are statistically improbable to be scum which is the Town you advocated a wagon on with your vote?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #709 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 am

Vi wrote:There are a bunch of people I'd love to see dead. IS, SDC, you, LLD, Hinduragi, AV, Mina, Swift Justice, etc. etc. etc..

And yet I’ve seen pretty much no reasoning other than ‘Vi thinks so’ on a number of these. Yeh, I’ve seen you say things like “There are many reasons to hang PlayerX” and proceed not to say anything about those reasons.

Then you proceed to attack IS for ‘bringing up accusations against a bunch of people for some crappy reasoning”. Replace ‘crappy’ with ‘non-existent’ and you’ve pretty much summed up what I see you as doing.

--

Hind wrote:Oh, right. I took Magua's first post at Fate to mean he had Airbase. If he can't die by NK and he picked it "to piss Fate off", then it's the perfect scumclaim. That's why he gets nuked at Defcon 1. I don't trust him with it.

If you think he is scum why wait to Nuke him and not advocate lynching him before DEFCON-1 instead?

Now that ooba has claimed to have picked up Airbase do you advocate his Nuking / Lynching along the same lines? He didn’t explicitly say it was to piss SDC but the inference is there.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #739 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Toogeloo wrote:Not a single person has even commented on my opinion of SocioPath since I voted him? Is he not worth people's time, and my opinion mean very little, to at least comment on the case I posted?

His content is still fluffy. There is nothing there, and I imagine we won't see him again with anything remarkable for some time.

Here's the facts as I see them Toog.

I don't dispute that Socio is playing in a scummy manner. He goes out of his way to do that. The problem is going to be getting a viable wagon going. Because by my assessment we have a sizeable number of players in this game who will take the stance of "Nah, I'm not going to vote Sociopath because I like playing with him. Even if he is scum".

I think barking up that tree is not worth the effort. He best turned into a glowing, radioactive crater the minute we hit DEFCON1.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #787 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:48 am

Magua wrote:
@MagnaofIllusion:
Please explain what you mean here.

I thought it was pretty straightforward. If I was a smart-ass who liked graphics I'd post a pic of some sort of map right here.

1. SDC came into the thread right after DEFCON 3 started saying "What Rat Bastard .... blah blah". What I took from this - he is claiming to not have Airbase given he's throwing a fit in that post.
2. ooba's next post has a pic of a Rat and he says something along the line of "You rang?" I took from this he was taunting Fate / SDC about getting Airbase.

This of course can clearly be WIFOMing everyone about who does or doesn't have Airbase by those two.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #804 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:40 am

danakillsu wrote:My top scumreads are LowKey and HezLucky in that order. Have you not been paying attention to my votes?
Where do you see me trying to discredit ALL your reads? Overly defensive much?

Who exactly is the LowKey you speak about?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #868 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:27 am

--

SJ-Equinox wrote:That and I think his behavior as the game shifted from him to AurorusVox to RedCoyote might be very telling of his allegiances,

Now that RedCoyote has flipped Town please elaborate on your thoughts re: the above.

--

Dana wrote:If we don't lynch him, you know somebody's gonna be nuking him tomorrow, so...let's not make town waste a nuke. Let's get a scum ability out of the picture ASAP.

Um if he’s scum how would him being Nuked at DEFCON be a “waste”?

--

Aha, Vi finally did put out the case on me equalling Scum.

Vi wrote:*A lot of Moai's posts are useless - his "pregame" posts (the first four), the Air Base commentary, etc.

Noted. Your definition of useless and mine obviously vary.

Vi wrote:*His attempt to attack Magister Ludi is bad. Here's his response to ML's plan to nuke the worst lurker

Skipped quote of my own …

Ignoring that ML is generally correct that scum are more likely to lurk and that both of us (me and ML) just got out of a game that proved it, and the tacked-on last line, let's apply some fair and balanced journalism here.

Well let’s examine ML’s plan

In DEFCON 3 ML has purposed a plan that says “I’m nuking the player with the least amount of posts first thing DEFCON 1”

Now please defend why that is a wonderful plan –

1. ML has said what he is doing which is based on a not based on content, day-play, or any other traditional determiners of alignment. And he’s more or less rigidly going to follow it (based on his posting so far). That’s not a very effective Town perspective, IMO.

For example, say Player Y has 45 posts and Player Z has 46. They are the two lowest post count players. Player Y’s ISO is filled with plenty of content in said posts. Player Z’s on the other hand has lots of spammy one-liners and little content that can be used to determine alignment. Under ML’s plan as presented he would be nuking Player Y who just has the raw minimum post count.

2. Whether you believe lurking is indicative of alignment strongly or not (and I don’t really care either way what you truthfully believe) giving scum a two DEFCON notification of this plan eliminates its effectiveness. Euroscum are just going to carefully pad their post-count to make sure they are not at the bottom. Perhaps you catch a Terrorist uncomfortable with playing a SK style role but I doubt it based on the playerlist.

In fact I'd guess you might find scum simply by looking at who is spamish-style posting when they do not normally do so, if ML is Town.

3. If ML’s plan goes awry (he ends up Nuking Town who had the lowest post-count) he can justify his action by saying “Hey, I was upfront about my actions, don’t blame me” in response to any pressure. It is very much a way to keep his hands ‘clean’ and looks to be successful given the number of people such as yourself who seem to think it’s Plano Fantastico

ML certainly isn’t a scum read of mine currently but that plan … it doesn’t smell of Sweet Town and Roses.

Vi wrote:*I've asked him to back up his remark that there's a bandwagon of people who see me as scummy and asked him about who he wants to know my read on, and I haven't heard any response yet. Or would those answers get in the way of his rhetoric?

Asking me to defend a comment I never made isn’t something that’s valid scum-hunting. I mentioned there were others who found your play suspicious. Off the top of my head InternetStranger and the SwiftJustice seem to be two of them. I never claimed there was a “bandwagon of people” who found you scummy.

As for you asking about who you should elaborate on the fact that you didn’t just elaborate on your top suspect/(s) and instead played the “What should I do?” game further makes me confortable with my mild scum read on you.

Vi wrote:*It's strange that he's saying I'm not doing anything to push my suspects, because that's pretty much what he's doing for most of his posts.

Generalist rhetoric for the win!!! And incorrect generic rhetoric at that.

Vi wrote:*Moai #22 just reads horribly on an intuitive level. "He's acting like scum. He's not going to be lynched for it because other people like him. We should just nuke him." The message is fine - "SocioPath is going to act scummy, he's not going to get lynched, he's nukebait" - but the way it's phrased, particularly the "people aren't going to lynch him because he's SocioPath" seems either unusually bitter or like it's making excuses.

Oh, it’s horrible on an ‘intiutive level’. Noted.

Sociopath is scummy. He purposely acts that way and admits to doing so. He’s clearly in the ‘Nuke it DEFCON 1’ pile.

Do you find Sociopath scummy for his play? Looking at your list you place him ‘In Limbo. What does that mean exactly?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #878 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:38 am

Screaming Death Clan wrote:Sociopath is killing off people who can read him and are threats

We're next

I r sad

Vote: AV

So Sociopath is confirmed scum to you.

Who is killing those who can read him.

And you are next.

Yet you are voting on the dominant bandwagon instead of trying to lynch Sociopath and save your "True Blue American" self from exploding trucks.

I'll bite.

UNVOTE: AV
VOTE: Sociopath

Come on Fate / Reck .. let's actually hang the person you think is the terrorist. Don't keep him alive because you like him.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #898 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:03 am

SJ-Equinox wrote:That line didn't have anything to do with RedCoyote himself. I was talking about HezLucky's behavior as the game momentum moved off him. I haven't actually done this yet, though; I'll do it when I'm less lazy.

I understand that. However your initial theory was that the movement from Hez to AV to RedCoyote might have some application in determining Hez’s alignment. Red has now flipped Town giving you even more information to work with.

Please elaborate on your thoughts on Hez’s alignment given your earlier theory.

SJ-Equinox wrote:You putting us in a scum group with danakillsu is :lol: considering I announced I was going to nuke his ass yesterday.

Quite frankly … so what? Until that claimed Nuke has flown and rendered Dana a glowing crater it means nothing.

Also, hasn’t Faraday-head pledged LLD as for Glowing death?

SJ-Equinox wrote:How about this for swift justice, Internet Stranger? Let us nuke Vi when DEFCON 1 opens, and you or the other folks screaming for our blood can nuke us (and of course it'd be a wasted nuke because we're not scum, but what the hey). Nukes go even when the launcher dies

But wait – you were Nuking either Dana or LLD (depending on which head you listen to)? Why are you suddenly bargaining with Internet Stranger?

--

Hez wrote:I love MoI's posting. #514. I hated it in Open 302. In Open 302 he was town. IGMEOY MOI. (though I'm staying the hell away from
any actual accusations because I'm too scared to be wrong twice)

Do you love it this time because I’m not calling you scum? True question.

--

Toog wrote:what a drama queen... I've seen the song and dance before .

Ok great you’ve seen that sort of act from SDC (and I assume Fate) before.

Does that mean he is scum because of it?
If not why are you posting this other than to buff up your post-count?

--

AV wrote:Swift + Socio are scummy and your catchup post was actually okay so I wouldn't mind switching to one of these two for now.

Vote: Sociopath
Also interested in the SDC x SP game.

Hmmm. I look through your ISO. A few responses to Socio and one call of him as scum for not reading like RedCoyote. This looks like the second time in as many days that you have been jumping for any viable wagon not your own.

Who are your top scum suspects?

--

SDC wrote:Sociopath would actually never kill us until we've mislynched a good 5-6 town. If he's SK he NEEDS us to get our hands dirty

I was just trolling to make them scum AVOID killing me because they would think Socio would do it for them.

Even now scum aren't so sure.

Lynching European scum >>>> SK anyway

So yeah

So your Hydra, who before was Rah-Rahing “My reads are so good I can end this before LYLO” suddenly would be in position to be mislynching 5 to 6 Town?

And why would you bother letting someone confirmed scum, SK or not, live long enough to see those mislynches happen? :igmeou:

--

LLD wrote:Did everyone just ignore what I had to say about Gorilla?

I saw it. I’m not a huge believer in “Why me, fry me” but the Spyrex link is a possibility. Gorilla is worth an ISO re-read.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #903 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:11 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
I do, however, have to assign a +1 scum ping to you for your cheerleading of SwiftJustice.

"But didn't you say you were going to nuke Dana/LLD?"
"Faraday promised an LLD nuke"

If Vi flips scum, I'll be very interested in how you defend these statements.

WTF are you talking about here LLD.

I'm pretty much calling out SJ on saying they would be nuking any number of people while trying to dismiss Dana + SJ Euroscum possibilities with "Hey, I said I'd be nuking him yesterday so that's a LULZ list of scum with both of us on it".

But please elaborate on what exactly I'd have to defend if Vi flipped scum again?

What is your read on Vi, BTW

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #918 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:49 am

Gammagooey wrote:All of you guys who are going on about Socio-SK you're silly. SpyreX's only post about him was saying that he speaks truths and I would think he would enjoy having SpyreX around as a fun player given their respective playstyles. If Socio's scum it's european scum.

I think most people are just lazily repeating SDC's "Socio is SK" stance.

Socio is scum of some sort. The kind doesn't matter. He just needs to be glowing or 'arrested'.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #962 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 am

Dana wrote:Also, what was I supposed to say? "Let's not make SCUM waste a nuke."? You're literally pointing out that I didn't scumslip (which I can't do, because I'm not scum) and saying that it makes me scum. Please just die.

Straw-man of the original argument.

You effectively said “Let’s not have Town waste a Nuke on scummy Hez and lynch him instead”.

You’ve been challenged to show how Town nuking scum Hez (your read) would be a waste.

Do you not agree it would confirm them as non-Euro for Nuking Euro Hez ? Of course this doesn’t factor in the Terrorist angle but for discussion purposes I’d like to see your answer.

--

Gorilla wrote:I did it because I know it sets people off - my choice of phrasing was intended to be sort of tongue in cheek, but I really did want to know SpyreX's reasons because I didn't have a solid read on him, thought he might be scum.

If I had intended to fr

I don't really care if I end up getting nuked tomorrow, though, since I'm kind of useless.

I don't get the AV wagon, I need to reread.

Oh my god, this is scumtastic in multiple ways.

I’m sorry I doubted your scum-tell LLD.

--

AV’s
is a quite careful constructed Appeal to Emotion.

AV wrote:People still don't understand the Sub thing. It just made the Sub into a regular nuke. Well, it made Sub the same as Silo or a scumclaim.

People don’t understand it because as you presented it was scumtastic.

Town holding the Sub can still operate it as a Silo with no Town downside (firing Nukes in public) while denying scum the possibility of ANY hidden shots. I don’t care how quickly it might be found out …. even one hidden shot is bad for Town. Thus even thinking that giving over the Sub to scum has any Town upside is suspect.

AV wrote:Now you're backing off of it. If you want to lynch me, lynch me. None of this "I'll probably change later" bull. Either IS is scummier than me and you should try to get him lynched rather than half-heartedly poking in my direction and throwing a vote in his direction; or I'm scummier than him and so why are you voting IS?

You do understand that –

1. Ending the Day in approximately 24 hours before everyone had posts is pheonomnally Anti-Town regardless of how quickly those trigger happy among us want to get to DEFCON 1, even with a scum lynch.
2. There are 6 scum in the game so pressuring another suspect while allowing Town adequate discussion time is Pro-Town.

correct?

--

Socio wrote:Especially considering my view of Spy, those that know OF me, and those that know OF my playstyle, and those that know me, and those that know my playstyle, and those that think that they really know both me and my playstyle, people should realize that I certainly wouldn't kill Spy, of all people.

Yum, a pointless self-meta WIFOM sandwich!

You so need either to be roped or glow in the dark.

--

Katsuki wrote:TOO MUCH STUFF
TOO LITTLE TIME

Don’t fucking erode my Town read on you Kats with this sort of crap.

--

Pooky wrote:yo dana

u trying to protect your boy AV?

Was it common in 2003 for scum to stupidly stick their neck out when their partners were 95% assured to be the lynch for the day and say “Hey, they aren’t scum”?

And what do you think of Hiraki, Gorilla and the others explicitly calling AV Town?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #963 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:01 am

Forgot this -

@Magister Ludi -
if you hold a Nuke do you still intend to use it on DEFCON 1 on the player with the least amount of posts at Day's start?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #966 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:27 am

AV wrote:MoI: GG is scum trying to stay off my wagon because he knows I'll be going down as a mislynch and he can now point back to how he didn't really support the wagon but kinda was with town on it even though they were wrong, and all sorts of bullcrap like that. Now you're going to parade his indecisive cowardliness as pro-town? Please. I know he's your buddy but come on. He essentially said "well I can't be bothered to go against all the people that say AV is scum" which to me implies that he he knows I'm town, but doesn't want to disagree with everyone else, but still wants to seem like he had an inkling about me not being scum. It's all sorts of constructed for back-peddling and not taking responsibility.

1. Are you voting for GG? Then your attack on him calling you scum but not voting you is hypocritical.
2. How do you expect anyone to get Town cred for saying “AV needs to die because too many of my Town reads think he is Scum”? Seriously the first place to look if you were to be lynched and flip Town would be those people who steadfastly claimed you were Town or people who backed off like GG after it became the solidly dominant wagon. Absolutely for sure (in that theoretical scenario) there is scum in those pools.
3. Answer the following questions –

A. Is it Anti-Town to end the day before everyone can post even with a scum lynch?
B. Is it scummy to push on additional scum suspects while another is being strongly wagonned?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #976 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:40 am

Hez wrote:This is beyond ridiculous. We were trying to lynch AV yesterday and then people got sidetracked --- most likely scum led the sidetracking.

Now we are so close to lynching AV and then PEOPLE ARE STILL GETTING SIDETRACKED. Why hasn't AV been lynched yet? ARGH!

The thread has barely been open 48 hours? What’s so ridiculous about wanting to see EVERYONE contribute?

--

AV wrote:1. I'm voting for who I think is the SK. GG is different.
2. Well duh. That's why I'm on his ass. I know I'm town so that's why I'm pushing him on it.

1. Stating “that’s different” isn’t valid reasoning. But since you brought it up why do you think Socio is the Serial Killer?
2. What do you think of all the other players who have directly called you Town? Is GG the only scum in that pool in your opinion?

AV wrote:With RC's townflip, that just means that those players thought they could get an RC mislynch and save my demise for today. Don't let the Eurotrash get away with this!

So your premise is that scum, having you as Town very close to lynch decided instead shift the wagon away to Red to mislynch him first and leave you for today?

AV wrote:MoI: Now tell me why you're not on Hez' ass for wanting to end the day so quick, but you'll question my pressure on GG?

Oh this I find scummy as hell.

You post this 7 minutes after Hez’s 972 and assert I’m being inconsistently scummy for not attacking Hez for his ‘end the Day early’ post when I haven’t yet posted yet? That’s not in the least Town seeking to actively scum-hunt.

--

Dana wrote:If this is what he meant, he should have said so. IF we don't lynch Hez, nuking him wouldn't be a waste of a nuke as opposed to nuking someone else, but from the perspective of right now, when it's still possible to LYNCH Hez, it would waste a town nuke NOT to do so, because town would have to nuke him instead of someone else to get him dead. Understand now?

Regardless of what Hez asked you I specifically asked you that question in Post 868. It was near the top of my post so you had little excuse to not see it. So please don’t try to shift the focus to Hez’s post.

Your assessment only makes sense if Hez is confirmed scum. If Hez is Town then lynching him is a worse move than Nuking him later. I don’t have a strong scum read on Hez like I have on others. You’ll need to do a better job of convincing people that Hez is the best lynch. Posts with content like “I hope people listen to me today” aren't very convincing.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #981 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:13 am

@Gamma
- Do you think AV is scum or not? I don't care what your Town-reads say ... what is your concrete read?

--

AV wrote:1. Um it IS valid when the accusation was hypocrisy. It can't be hypocrisy if it's something DIFFERENT, can it? Socio as SK makes sense, as I said earlier he wasn't posting like his town or mafia self as I've far as I've seen in DEFCON games before, and SK is the one role that's neither mafia nor town.
2. I've already said that I distrust Vi calling me town. How the hell are you calling me scummy when you're not even properly reading my posts?

1. So your evidence that Socio is the Serial Killer is Meta? Noted.

How is it not hypocritical for you to attack someone for calling someone scum but voting elsewhere when you are doing the same thing? You can couch it all you want in “it’s different, I’m voting for the SK” when you are both doing exactly the same thing – voting a different “scum” suspect when calling the other scum.

2. I’ve read your posts. Asking to reiterate a point you made yesterday is part of the scum-hunting process. Other than listing Vi on your 'maybe' scum list today you've said more or less nothing about that slot today.

AV wrote:When there was that much momentum towards RCTown yesterday, I don't doubt scum hopped on to help it go through. Mislynches that make sense at the time are a great help to scum; and now today they're renewing their assault. If someone else dropped a clanger like RC I'm sure scum would ride that one too. I'm useful for scum to keep around while everyone is willing to jump on without explaining why, because it just means they can do the same thing and get away with it.

You are going to get turned into a smoking crater pretty soon after DEFCON 1 opens so your point about being a ‘reserved’ lynch really doesn’t hold.

What do you think of the lack of momentum on Gorilla for his “herp it was reaction fishing I’m a good nuke anyway because I am useless” post. That has to qualify as a clanger. Does it make you think Gorilla is more likely to be scum?

AV wrote:But you don't find him wanting to finish the day scummy as hell? I read his previous posts (finishing what we started yesterday) as wanting today over asap, so I'm not really sure why you're saying it's only been 7 minutes. It's the attitude, not the post, I'm referring to,

Yes, I do. It’s why I questioned him in my first post after said post.

The 7 minutes aspect has to do with the fact that you are attacking me for not finding him scummy when I hadn’t had a chance to post at all. The fact that you had already made judgement about what I would think of Hez’s post before I had even posted is scummy as hell.

AV wrote:Also I notice you really wanted my answers to (3a) and (3b) but you have no comment to make back about them. If you were town you'd be ready to engage with what I said there, but you obviously don't care about real analysis since you know who the scum are already (your buddies).

Rhetoric. I saw your responses and don’t feel they warranted further discussion. Pro-Tip: everything you say isn’t worth re-hashing constantly.

But to take up your argument – I see you didn’t comment on my response regarding the Sub issue or your clear Appeal to Emotion that I made in 962. If you were Town you’d be ready to engage with what I said there, but you obviously don’t care about real analysis since you know who the scum are already (your buddies).

See how uselessly filled with pointless rhetoric that line of attack is?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1010 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:52 am

Gorilla’s
is a big ball of scummy “Hey Target me with Rope or Nukes”!

1. Now it wasn’t reaction testing but an actual inquiry?
2. Fence-sitting on AV.
3. “Woe is me” posting - “I’m just too much of a gosh-darn slow moron to figure it out myself”
4. Soft-claim of non-nuke that is ‘Useless’. Toog has already claimed the one power that would be really useless to Town on an active basis.

@Gorilla
- if your non-Nuke power is 'useless' why did you specifically submit it on your want list in the first place?

UNVOTE: Socio
VOTE: Gorilla

As I stated yesterday too many people are willing to just let Socio-scum off. He can be a glowing crater tomorrow.

--

Pooky wrote:Please state where Dana says "hey they aren't scum" in those 2 posts I am responding to.

Aha, the nitpick game.

1. You called out dana for protecting AV-scum as his partner. Dana has clearly said AV isn’t scum. I don’t particularly care what post you referred to.
2. Answer the questions as asked instead of dodging – do you think it likely that dana would specifically as an AV scum partner do what he has done and what do you think of others calling AV Town?
3. What happened to the good old “USA” rhetoric posting style?

--

Inhim wrote:I don't get this, especially since you agreed with me about why RC was scum.

Explain to me why you're voting SP here?

I vote Socio for two reasons here.

1. He’s non-scum hunting, active lurking scum. That should be obv from his ISO.
2. More importantly I wanted to test SDC’s reaction to be asking to wagon Socio for future possible relational tells. Their response was whelming.

What does agreeing with you on RC have anything to do with Socio? Can you elaborate please?

--

Dana wrote:If you want to ask me it yourself, that's fine, but don't pretend that this issue is really just between Hez and me, because he didn't ask me anything like this.

I did ask you about it myself. And pointed out in my post where I did. I’ve hardly been pretenting it is only an Hez / you issue … in fact the whole point of addressing you is that it wasn’t a Hez / you issue since I had originally asked you to confirm.

Are you actually reading the posts you reply to?

Dana wrote:You're basically saying we should assume that Hez is Town. I understand that him being lynched/nuked relies on him being SEEN as scum. And he is SEEN as scum. Therefore he will be lynched or nuked. Let's make it lynched, please. And btw, did you read my post on the first part of his catchup? That should be more than enough to lynch him right there. But if people aren't gonna listen to what I've already said about Hez, there's no reason to say more.

No, I’m basically saying you haven’t done a sufficent job clearly showing why Hez is scum (although his latest posts are helping you out in that regard) to justify your statements.

--

AV wrote:1. Because going after the SK is a legitimate tactic right now. It IS different, and it's "scummy as hell" that you don't recognise this.
2. I've said Vi is possible white knighting me multiple times, and explained it. I also said CSL made that slot more likely scum kthx.

1. So going after scum of any sorts isn’t a legitimate tactic?
2. How did CSL make the slot more likely to have drawn a scum role-Pm, exactly?

AV wrote:I don't like it, but I don't know what to make of it because I can't see scum asking to be nuked like that.

So you don’t like it and thus agree it’s a clanger. Your original premise was that scum would latch onto something like that and push for another mislynch while keep you around as a viable mislynch. Again – what does the complete lack of significant movement towards Gorilla say to you based on that premise alone.

AV wrote:But you didn't call him scummy for it. You posed it as a question, not an accusation.

Because his reaction (or lack therof) to the question when I’d clearly already expressed that rushing the Day was scummy gives an even better read to me.

In this case the fact that he completely ignored it compounds the scumminess.

AV wrote:And you don't think his hurry to "finish what we started yesterday" contributed to that feeling of rushing?

Feeling of rushing? On your part?

Regardless of whether you felt rushed attacking me for a stance that hadn’t happened yet is scummy.

AV wrote:But they were direct negations of your previous points. I'd have liked to see what you made of the points - do you just accept that they're right, then?

I got the information I wanted from your response. Sorry you don’t like how my scum-hunting process works.

Let me ask you though – do you just accept that your Sub comments were scummy and that you made a clear Appeal to Emotion? Because

--

LLD wrote:Regfan has his ass firmly planted on the fence, and doesn't appear to be moving~

Well if Magister Ludi is to be believed Regfan will be nuked tomorrow as the clear Low Post Count winner (unless he starts spamming to save his life).

Do you think it benefits Scum who are Pre-Glowing Crater to post as Reg is?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1012 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:13 am

inHimshallibe wrote:Doesn't have to do with SocioPath, it has to do with your choice of actions, those mainly being what I was accusing RC of yesterday.

I understand your thought process.

Let me ask you ... does the way today has so far played out make you review your reads?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1036 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:19 pm

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I hope you're ready for the headlines tommorrow Magna,

"Paris nuked by American Superhero, White Flags raised too late!"

So in summary ...

You refuse to actually respond to direct questions with anything but pointless fluff.

You seem to think your 'threats' carry weight.

Yeah, if you are Town the game of Mafia has left you way behind.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1038 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

-twitch-

- Boggle -

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1110 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:06 am

UNVOTE: Gorilla

Claimed Eavesdrop is going to be dead soon if Town. No reason at all to consider hanging Gorilla today without a counter-claim.

I notice Sociopath has gone back to lurking since the small semblance of pressure on him has disappeared. Scumtastic!

@ooba
– You contribution to the thread is not what I would expect from Town-Ooba who is NK immune. What reason do you have to not be strongly scum-hunting as the Airbase?

--

AV wrote:@MoI: This is a clanger worth voting for, and keep your eyes out for the bussers hopping on soon. His previous "clanger" wasn't a scumslip, because it was just bizarre from scum or town. This, however, is a bonafide liar-liar-pants-on-fire scumslip.

Um you keep calling me Euro scum. Why would you suggest I keep an eye out for bussers if I’m scum?

AV wrote: So you thought he was scummy for it but you didn't want to "let on" that you thought that?

No it should have been clear from your and my interaction that I think rushing the day before everyone posts is scummy. No mystery there. Asking him to answer the question, as I explained, was to see if his response (or lack thereof) would augument my opinion of his scumminess.

AV wrote:No. I'm saying. Didn't HIS desire to "finish what we started yesterday" (posted in his first post today) tell you that HEZ wanted to RUSH today's day through? It has nothing to do with me feeling rushed. It has everything to do with how you didn't pick up on HEZ's attitude of rushing.

You are 100% missing the point. I’m going to solidfy it into a series of statements that as clearly as possible explain my issue with the posting.

1. Hez posts his “let’s rush the Day” comment.
2. 7 minutes later respond saying “MoI why don’t you find Hez scummy for that ” and asserted I was being inconsistent.

You posted an asseted conclusion about what I thought EVEN BEFORE I RESPONDED. You had no clue when you responded what I thought. You can’t have … I hadn’t posted yet. But you plowed away in manner that doesn’t jibe with a Town mindset.

AV wrote:I don't know which post you think is AtE?

Post 926.

--

LLD wrote:MoI, why are you discrediting his playstyle, when he is clearly providing reads and potentially doing more?
He does a LOT more than people like CES/Jack?

I disagree wholeheartedly with the bolded statement. His play to this point has been characterized by a highly affected “AMERUKA” posting style and lack of any reasoning when he’s providing his reads.

As to why I made the statement I did – it was specifically crafted rhetoric made to see if he would break his highly affected style.

--

Hez wrote:Can you please link me to a game where you've been right about anything?

I'm completely serious.

That you can ask for this after your complete Pants on Head performance in Jungle Republic …

--

Pooky wrote:At no point does Dana say that AV is not scum. The CLOSEST he ever gets to saying AV is not scum is when he says in his 15th Post that he DOES NOT HAVE A SCUMREAD ON AV. This is in NO WAY SAYING AV IS NOT SCUM.

Dana’s ISO 12 (where he responds that LL, Gamma, SpyreX, and AV are blatantly Pro-Town) begs to differ with you.

Pooky wrote:The point that I made as regards to Dana is that he is not committing to AV either way, he won't say if he thinks AV is scum or not scum and I questioned whether he was trying to protect his buddy by pushing another wagon.

And the point I made is that it’s pretty absurdly stupid to assume that Dana scum would strongly press a counter-wagon to AV (who was under heavy fire both Days) scum partner.

Dana-scum may be hoping to score Town cred by saying “hey, I told you Hez was a good wagon and not to hang AV” if AV flips Town.

Dana-Town could also honestly believe that AV isn’t scum and is pushing someone he thinks really is scum.

Both those are scenarios that make more sense then the one you described.

The rest of your post is basically ranting. Congrats on continuing the lack of coherent posting!

--

Magua wrote:Gorilla is either getting massively railroaded as town, or massively bussed as scum. Regardless, there are scum in the people who are voting him: Lady Lambdadelta, Toogeloo, Magister Ludi, Regfan, MagnaofIllusion

In this post Magua sets up a dichotomy wherein regardless of Gorilla’s alignment the people on his wagon MUST be scum.

Scumtastic of you Magua.

Magua wrote:It's more the assumption that gorilla has Eavesdrop. If gorilla has eavesdrop, and he's scum, lynching him does nothing for us today.

Although I agree that lynching an uncounterclaimed Eavesdrop is suboptimal stating that lynching a scum player would do nothing for us (since he would be, you know, dead scum) is pretty out there.

--

Revenge wrote:You're seriously suggesting Pooky is trying to play like a model Townie?

Actually I’m seriously suggesting he’s playing in a useless, rhetoric filled way.

Revenge wrote:Yes, they're scum; no, they're not getting lynched.

Weren’t you the slot that said my stance on Socio (that he was scum but wasn’t going to be lynched for reasons stated) was scummy?

Yep, that’s you. Yet here you do the EXACT same thing.

Ok, not the exact. You don’t even give any reasons why.

You definiately need to glow or hang pretty soon.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1124 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:02 am

Magua wrote:Does Magua-scum imply gorilla-town or gorilla-scum for you?

It doesn’t strongly say anything about Gorilla’s alignment given the statement you made.

--

Revenge wrote:I didn't give reasons, but I'm pretty sure the ones I had/have in mind aren't "because people like playing with Screaming Death Clan".

Oh, I see. Sorry if I don’t take your word for it …

Revenge wrote:We already have a great wagon (AV) on someone who's pushing a crap wagon (gorilla). We're too close to getting nukes to dissolve this into "we should lynch Scum A over Scum B" hijinks. There are a dozen people with nukes and hit lists, with SDC on a couple of them - they're probably not going to live to endgame. There's no point in voting Death Clan now.

And we had strong wagons on Hez, AV and RedCoyote yesterday. By your professed logic there would be no reason to have voted Sociopath yesterday.

Yet that still didn’t stop your slot from crafting some sort of attack from it.

--

SDC-Reck wrote:If you weren't pants-on-head retarded, you'd see that we were V/LA until yesterday. Fate still hasn't gotten home yet from Goofbash (he had to stay in a hotel halfway between his place and Montreal last night) and my new computer parts came in SANS VIDEO CARD so I can't really get on and catch up without a way to hook up my computer to a monitor. That should be resolved tonight. I'm posting from work right now.

You posted this at Thrusday at 1:20pm. Before that SDC’s last game post was Monday at 5:40pm.

Looking at Reck’s other posting there are at least 50 post on between those times all over Mafiascum including active games, the Queue, F62, etc.

Are you telling us with a straight face that you couldn’t be bothered to post as SDC in this thread (even to say, hey I’m alive) due to computer issues but were able to post all over the rest of the site every day from Monday to today?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1145 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:09 am

@MOD – I’ll be V/LA from today at 4pm EST until Monday morning for my usual weekend family duties.

Now that Mina has weighed in and not shown an reason to not proceed I’m happy with my vote.

Scum like Sociopath, Pooky, and Revenge can be dealt with tomorrow.

--

Socio wrote:I wouldn't have "pressure" even with a NOOK flying at my face, cause that would essentially be a scum claim, and that is fine with me.

Lulz. Just lulz.

--

Pooky wrote:Your constant insults are hilarious Euro Scumbag.

Wow, it's sad that you've spent most of your posts insulting people and calling various players Euro Scum for little reason that I can see but start welling up when insults are thrown your way. Quite Emo of you.

Pooky wrote:You fail to explain why pushing an alternate wagon when his AV is under pressure makes more sense for AVtown than AVscum,
you also fail to explain where he makes a strong case for AVtown
when he pushes for an alternate lynch condition as you suppose he does in your initial post. you back away and dodge the my counter to your statement by presenting a weak statement made like a joke as an actual statement of fact.

As for the bolded here’s a summary of our exchange –

Pooky – YOU ARE LYING HE NEVER CALLED AV TOWN.
Me – See Dana’s ISO 12.
Pooky – YOU NEVER EXPLAINED WHERE HE MADE A STRONG CASE FOR AV TOWN.

Move the goalposts more. First you attack me with lots of pointless caps saying I was lying about Dana calling AV Town. Then when that is proven to be a complete lie by you suddenly Dana needed to be making a case that AV is Town.

So pretty much you are scrambling scum who got caught right out in a lie and are trying to throw words like dodge and weak to cover your ass.

Fact
– Dana pushing a counterwagon to AV both DEFCON 3 and 2 when AV was under strong pressure both days makes ZERO sense as a potential scum buddy. And that was the whole point of your original “Dana are you protecting your buddy AV” stupid post.

It shows you aren’t even thinking critically but instead are just flinging stupid rhetoric laden posts about in an attempt to disguise your lack of actually scum-hunting.

So yeah you can die anytime.

Pooky wrote:i just want to say anyone putting their ICBMS in defensive mode is a coward scumbag

Wow, it’s as if no-one mentioned this exact fact back in DEFCON 5. Oh that’s right, there was a huge discussion about that fact and how Gamma didn’t directly ascribe to that statement.

Pointless fluff to fill out your ISO, am I right?

--

SJ Equinox wrote:FUN FACTS BECAUSE I'M BORED

So like Magua you ascribe to the theory that no matter what someone flips (in your case AV), you are going to throw me in the possible scum-list.

Yeah, great work there …
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1148 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 am

Crap - Mod can you fix that quote issue please? Thank you!

(Fixed. --AGM)
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1208 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:19 am

Well well well.

DEFCON 1 has arrived and all those tough talking people saying they were going to Nuke certain players don’t seem to be backing up their rhetoric.

Nuke: Sociopath

I’ve been saying you need to glow since DEFCON 3. I wasn’t lying.

I’d probably be voting Revenge if Internet Stranger hadn’t yelled and screamed that they were Nuked today. What gives IS? Cold feet?

--

Ooba’s gambit with soft-claiming Airbase didn’t end up working to keep him alive. I’m guessing that Katsuki just as usual wasn’t bothering to pay attention to the thread and lucked out that ooba was gambitting.

The scum hitting Katsuki tells me that they feel very, very comfortable in their position Dayplay wise. At the end at least one of the ‘Confirmed Town’ walking around is EuroScum. Bank on it.

--

Magister wrote:Regfan is for the nukes!

Then why haven’t you nuked him? What are you waiting on … group approval? I see you say you have 'reasons'. What are they?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1234 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 am

Since I have launched successfully I will take this time to claim that Sub was the only Troop deployment on my list and I did not get it.

--

Magister wrote:And here's a hint: I dont have a nuke.

Not surprised at all about this. Now you can spill the beans on your 'elaborate plan' and what information you garnered from it.

--

Hind wrote:Also, I'll catch all the scums for you before I get lit up so be on hold for that.

This is the line from Hind’s
that to me sticks out as a sore thumb. Why would you wait for being under the threat of Nuclear Annihilation to scum-hunt if you were able to suddenly catch the whole team in 72 RL hours?

Hind has suddenly ‘come alive’ and is trying to look very Pro-Town under pressure. Suspect, IMO.

--

Magua wrote:How about we hold off on further nukings until we can look at the flip from Revenge of Wei?

Because Nukes are like potato chips … you can’t have just one.

--

Socio wrote:You really think my death will help the town?

Yup. That’s why I did it. I see no reason in your ISO so far that you are going to help Town out one iota.

Funny that in the rest of that section of your post was filled with

A. Rhetorical insults
B. An appeal to Meta (look at DEFCON 1 and 2). I’ve read many games of yours. Most of them end up with Socio as scum triumphing by playing in the manner you are now.

In the end I have several other strong Town reads. You are not one of them.

Welcome to Glow-via-Radiation land, population you.

Socio wrote:Can't say I'll be returning the favor though, as I have no silo.

So you are leaning in your above “I’m so good for Town” on how you saved the Day in DEFCON 2.0 by nuking scummy InHim as Town despite popular pressures and this game you don’t even have a Nuke?.

Lulz.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1442 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:16 am

Magister’s “Prove it to me with multiple points of Evidence” sthich is humerous given he doesn nothing of the sort to support his own reads.

If Socio does indeed flip scum SDC is probably a partner. This whole sudden “SDC is confirmed Scum” posting would 100% be a WIFOM smoke-screen in that case.

--

Magua wrote:I'm agreeing with the school of thought that Kats didn't aircraft Sociopath. Leaving only Gamma to possibly do that.

QFT.

--

Gamma wrote:MoI shouldn't get nuked even if socio flips town, socio death absolutely needed to happen today and scum would be more likely to hold onto theirs in case they got nuked and wanted to retaliate to avoid living obvtown.

Your obvious last ditch effort to link yourself to me is noted as obv.

--

LLD wrote:I'm agreeing with the school of thought that Kats didn't aircraft Sociopath. Leaving only Gamma to possibly do that.

Which means Toog's been working his counter-intelligence.

Nuke: Toogeloo

Yeah, this is a horrible line of thought. LLD needs to glow or hang sooner rather than later.

LLD wrote:Oooooohhhhhhhhhh.

Fuck.

Not like it makes a difference. Gamma's reaction to the sub nuke RB was scum anyway. I'm sure of it.

Teehee, I don’t even know how my own role works. That makes me Town, right?

:roll: Especially coming right on the heels of Dana getting 'Town cred' for a similar play.

--

Hez wrote:It's too bad I'm obvtown.

Weren’t you just harassing Ludi for calling himself Obvtown?

--

Socio wrote:I, on the other hand, go out of my way to be vague and cryptic with my views and suspicions in order to NOT be NK'd N1, or any other night for that matter, until it is too late.
There is only so much that you can do, as a townie, on D1.
Blowing your load on D1, and then eating a bullet N1, really isn't my style.
And this game, where the majority of the roles are what they are, are useless for a ways past D1/N1, so laying lower is generally the key here.

When it comes to crunch time is generally when I let it all hang out.

So you go out of your way to play in a scummy manner until ‘Crunch Time’ when if you are Town you ‘turn it on’? Yeah, I’m very happy with where my Nuke is heading. Because I have zero reason to see you as Town. Sorry, them’s the breaks. I’d rather have read-able players around towards endgame, even if I’m not here.

I’m really enjoying your squirming. So much for ‘Not Feeling the Pressure’, huh.

The Nuke is
NOT
getting recalled.

Socio wrote:MoI flings off a nuke, without second thought, at a person whom hadn't even posted in the thread yet since the thread opened, and DEFCON 1 hit.

Yup. I’ve been saying you need to glow for awhile. Did you think I was kidding? You had DEFCON 3 and 2 to look even remotely Pro-Town. You failed miserably. If that’s your playstyle don’t cry to me. Don’t be Scummy McScummypants and maybe you will not eat a Nuke immediately.

--

Hind wrote:Socio's town as fuck now. He might be lurking but trust me. Scumsocio without a nuke? NOPE.

Based on the fact that Socio has claimed Sub if for some ungodly reason Socio is American then Hind is pretty much scum for the above. Claiming meta-knowledge that clears Socio as Town when Socio himself clearly indicates that he would NEVER go non-Nuke. Grasping for Town-Cred engaged.

Also, his claimed ability useage is bad.

--

Pooky wrote:meh fuck it

i gotta get IS's back

nuke Gammagooey

So you didn’t wait to ‘get IS’s back’ til after his Nuke hit, just as you advocated in 1259 with me? Why is that Mr. Inconsistent?

--

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1444 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:27 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:MoI needs to glow when Socio flips town. And Socio WILL flip town.

OMGUS!!!!!!

Seriously is this the best you can do?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1447 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:34 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:OMGUS is a buzzword that scum uses to attack town~.

Of course, I've already advocated my concurrence that you need hot nuclear death the second Socio flips town.

So, yeah.

I noticed you didn't bother to dispute a word of what I mentioned.

1. That your 'logic' behind nuking Toog was scummy.
2. That your 'Oops, I didn't know my role' little play doesn't match up at all with the meticulous manner in which you approach the game as Town.

Yup, instead the minute I mention you are likely scum for that launch and surrounding facts your response is "Die".

Yeah, that's not Town at all.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1456 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:30 am

Cept we're not that dumb AND I'm not buying that Katsuki would bonus ACarrier of all fucking things.

It didnt happen.

Are seriously suggesting Katsuki bonused a fucking Silo then?

Yeah, rethink yourself on this as she'd have bonused the fucking Sub over that.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1460 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:21 am

Aha, I was wondering whether you would rise to that bait.

I love the added touch where Fate's obvious jealousy that he didn't win the Award once again rears its ugly head.

Are you worried that if Socio fliped scum I would nuke you next?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1461 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:22 am

I agree with your point though, especially in light of Revenge of the Scum also trying to link you in that manner.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1473 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 am

Swift Justice wrote:surprised sdc haven't nuked yet, seems unlike them. AH PARANOIA.

Hey Swift ... there's an Elephant sitting in the corner regarding this claim and ooba's flip.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1549 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:39 pm

Magua wrote:Image

@MagnaofIllusion:
Unless Gammagooey suicides and flips town, you need to recall your Sociopath nuke.

Um, no.

I love how you've drawn so many solid conclusions based on ZERO alignment flips.

I'm drawn to the tale of Socio from the last game who nuked scum-InHim and caught all kinds of hell.

Socio gets turned into a crater. His "IM AN ALL CAPZING SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE AND I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT THINK SO THEN YOU ARE A STUPID DUMB DUMBHEAD" routine doesn't do Town much good. It certainly helps if he's scum. End of story. Feel free to nuke or lynch me if you feel that put out by his death.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1554 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Magua wrote:FMPOV, MagnaofIllusion refusing to abort his nuke on Sociopath is a scumclaim at this point.

Then your point of view is pretty lacking since you don't have a single bit of evidence to support that whole post.

But if Socio is Town then he could always post those Magic words to accelerate my Nuking / Lynch just like everyone seems to be asking Gamma about.

@Socio
- I'm not calling back the Nuke. Balls in your court.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1557 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:54 pm

@Magua
- if you are so sold on the fact that Hindu's claim is accurate (in regards to getting Mod confirmation he was blocked, when this is far from standard procedure on MS IMO) then why didn't Socio receive something similar when he was 'blocked'?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1558 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Swift Justice wrote:no see socio's actually been *really* fucking helpful post nuke and stuff, whereas gamma's derped around.

Then why the fuck wasn't he helpful before I launched? He had TWO FUCKING DAYS to do anything but scum it up like he did. The answer 'That's how he plays' doesn't fucking cut it.

Sorry, he's suddenly become helpful as a survival tactic.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1560 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Magna, you do realize that he fired a nuke right?

The nuke was launched instantaneously, and blocked just as instantaneously.

The "blocked result" you are looking for is the post in which AGM described the Sub nuke being lost.

Next?

Your point?

I'm serious as nothing you said above has any impact on his alignment as it stands now.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1564 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Magua wrote:
Because. End of answer.

You can let your Sociopath nuke go through, as there's absolutely no way to stop you. If he flips scum, I'll be all "lolwut?" and you'll be all "Maguayousucklrn2play" and I'll be all "INORITE?" But if he flips town, you die.

Sound like a good deal?

Sounds like a fair deal to me.

And like I said ... I'm not recalling the Nuke.

Socio can post the magic words if he thinks I am scum to accelerate that process.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1591 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:09 am

Magua wrote:You can let your Sociopath nuke go through, as there's absolutely no way to stop you. If he flips scum, I'll be all "lolwut?" and you'll be all "Maguayousucklrn2play" and I'll be all "INORITE?" But if he flips town, you die.

Sound like a good deal?

I’m actually going to amend this deal Magua …

If Socio does flip scum instead I’m going to turn you into a glowing crater, assuming I live til the next day.

Because we’ve established being wrong is grounds for Death.

So now we only need to wait for 24 more hours since Socio is too proud of his ‘AWESOMENESS’ to confirm his alignment earlier.

--

Socio wrote:Translation: 'SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP. WHY DIDNT WE JUST NK YOU, DAMMIT.'
Stuck with me for two more daaaays.

If you were Town who truly thought I was scum you’d have proven it by now by confirming your Town identity so I could be hastily Nuked / Lynched. But like Gamma you haven’t done so when it would, from your perspective if you were Town, be a net gain to Town.

By the time this gets posted the 48 hour Recall window will have ended. The time for last minute appeals are over. Enjoy your hot radioactive death.

Socio wrote:I caught all kinds of hell, because I'M A BADASS, AND CAUGHT SCUM BASED ON POSTS, BECAUSE I AND A MASTER OF THE PSYCHOLOGICAL ARTS.

Lulz.

Socio wrote:But has done nothing but active lurk for today.

Hahahahahaha

I’m active lurking in a day that is barely 48 hours old. Do you even know what active lurking is?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1594 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:56 am

Magua wrote:
This is entirely fine by me.

Good. We are both agreeable to killing each other off like proper gentlemen.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1596 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 am

Swift Justice wrote:uh, or you could kill scum like good amerikans.

I'm killing Socio what more do you want?

Good lord some people are never satisfied ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1678 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:57 am

Swift Justice wrote:
We may have obvtown scum.

You are just now getting to this?

Katsuki eating a NK is 99.9% the result of at least one very comfortable 'obv-Town' Euro Scum.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1685 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 am

Swift Justice wrote:
SHUT UP AND ABORT ON OBVTOWN SOCIO YOU BIG GODZILLA

Nope ... Socio eats red hot scortching Radioactive Death care of the King of the Monsters.

And besides it's past the point where I could recall even if I wanted to. Which I don't.

Preview Edit -

Mina you're trying guile and manipulation in a thread where 40 to 60% of the scum team is dying in like 24 hours. Don't make yourself go crazy ....

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1904 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:36 am

Dear god ....

I'll stand by my choice and the consequences for it but seriously Regfan ...

Nuking Magua over me. That's mindbogglingly stupid.

You'd best recall that Nuke.

Now that we have two actual flips I'll give my thoughts (considering that GG is also confirmed scum) later in the day.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1910 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:46 am

inHimshallibe wrote:HezLucky
Lady Lambdadelta
Magister Ludi
MagnaofIllusion
Mina
Screaming Death Clan (Fate & xRECKONERx hydra)
ToastyToast

I don't think we have the firepower to kill all of deez Today.

If you're on that list, make your peace.

Scratch Toasty from this list and I think it's very good place to hang and start Nuking tommorrow.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1941 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:29 am

Fate wrote:
No shit I'm going to die if Socio flips town.

What I'm SAYING is why aren't you RESISTING that notion? If ONLY to spur more discussion and make the fucks who nuke me look worse?

HMMM>?

Sadly Socio did flip Town. Did you miss that ....

Regfan's getting Nuked and I'm not self-voting.

VOTE: SDC(who at this point looks to have replaced out for Fate )

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1950 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 am

AND I PROBABLY STOPPED A KILL N1

The Night 1 kill on Spyrex that was the only scheduled kill?

DERP

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1963 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:53 am

Yup, that's right.

You can die.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2010 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:40 am

I'm going to make this simple so you can get on with reads and take care of more scum.

I do not wish to die a painful radioactive death

Don't let Spam Master Fate get away from a hanging just by spamming up the thread as he always does.

Regfan, Magister and Fate all need to die quickly.

I'm on the fence about Hezlucky and LLD but I doubt either should make it long term.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2019 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:44 am

Hinduragi wrote:Magna, you better flip scum so I can get THREE scum flips on my scumday.

Don't be a moron Hind.

Why the hell would I, as scum, immediately suicide to give the Town better reads on which to make decisions.

That's fucking moronic.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3840 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Its funny since AGM went out of his way in the rules to explicitly say that Fake Nuke shenanigans were banned ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3845 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:17 am

CSL wrote:And how is this funny?

Its funny as hell that Pooky is trying to defend his actions and say he shouldn't have been Modkilled.

Because that is
Total Crap

What he tried to pull is EXACTLY why the rule was there in the first place. If you know you can't Nuke throwing a Fake Nuke in a time sensitive environment (AGM can't instantly react) violates that rule 100%. It can't be argued.

CSL - Do you have anything better to do then ask obv questions?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”