Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:02 am

Post by Y »

*Stands up and shouts*
We stand for self-reliance!
*get a stone thrown to his head by a Maoist guard and falls down*

As I always say, I'm against random votes. We should talk our way into a lynch.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:03 am

Post by Y »

Some people wrote:
Vote: mystery meat of doom
Bandwagon!!! Kill them all!
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:11 am

Post by Y »

Now that we had all the fun with the posting restrictions, can we start playing the game?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:32 pm

Post by Y »

Three votes... I'm feeling loved...

How many to lynch?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:50 am

Post by Y »

Yosarian2 wrote:"all cops said X, all vanillia townies said Y, all masons said Z"
I would never say Y. It's stupid.

I don't think it could help us now, but I think that the restrictions might help us in the future. Just a thought.

I also suspect LoudmouthLee. Real lazy people copy and paste, that don't type anything that's already been typed before (Example: LoudmouthLee's name).
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:33 pm

Post by Y »

It is a possibility that all the ones with the same restrictions are in the same group (Mafia, Town, whatever), but I think it is more probable that it's made this way to get us confused.

As I said before, people copy-paste things, especially if they're long.

Also:
Twomz wrote:I wonder if we get modkilled for posting anticommunist or antimaoist thoughts...
Sounds like a weird excuse.

I won't vote until something really scummy pops up, so
FoS Twomz
for now.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:30 pm

Post by Y »

mystery meat of doom wrote:If you were unsure then reading the instructions and your role pm again would be good.
Or even better: Ask your mod.

I did say that the restrictions could mean groups, but I also said that it is more probable that it doesn't. Some kind of a mod's WIFOM. You know, for the fun of it.

Can we get a
vote count
?

I know it is a big game and we need a lot of people to lynch, but I wouldn't get closer to it by now. I've seen it happened: Some one screws up and we kill the cop/doc/friendly neighbour.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:03 am

Post by Y »

Twomz wrote:Anyways i'll say it again. *I don't have a posting restriction*. I wasn't trying to confuse anyone. I just assumed since everyone else was doing it, that they were doing it because of flavor, or there was something i missed in the first post. After reading it again i see there is nothing there about posting procommunist quotes. I'm sorry that tried to role play in a mafia game... it'll probably happen again.
Assumptions are very dangerous. As it happens, more and more people are assuming you're mafia.
Another lame excuse. I don't want to vote, but as it goes you're the most scummy...

How many mafias are they? We're 28, so I guess 7 or 8 could be reasonable. What do you think?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:03 pm

Post by Y »

Pug89 wrote:if the quotes do mean something and he is protown he would have nothing to worry about.
"I'm the pro-town cop, with the same restriction as the pro-town doc. I tell it to you all, because I'm pro-town and I have nothing to worry about". Both get killed in the next two nights.

Twomz is digging himself into a hole. A big hole. So big, it stops being scummy and starts being plain stupid. Every time we kill some one that acts so weird we find out he's a cop/doc.
UnFOS
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:11 pm

Post by Y »

Bacde wrote:So, what does everyone think about the Maoists?
We cherish them with all our hearts and other vital organs we want to keep to ourselves.
What does that question supposed to mean?

I think we should start doing stuff that will get us closer to finding scum. The restrictions won't help until we have some deaths to guide ourselves by.
Figuring out how many mafiosos we have (7 or 8 would be my guess) could be a good start.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:44 pm

Post by Y »

Thok wrote:There is also the possibility of a Mao influenced cult (the term cult of personality comes up a lot in Wikipedia's articles about the Cultural Revolution).
What do you mean by that? I really think a Mao influenced cult would represent the mafia. That's the flavor of this game. What you're saying is pretty obvious...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:12 pm

Post by Y »

Thok wrote:Y, I'm going to assume you don't know what a cult is (in the mafia sense).

Mafia=evil group that kills townies
Cult=evil group that converts townies into cultists.
So it works the other way around: The mafia gets itself bigger rather than getting the town smaller?

Now that the restriction idea was put aside (it doesn't matter why), where do we go from here?

As thedocsalive said, which is the same thing I said earlier, Twomz seems so scummy that it passed the line between scummy and stupid.

Is going "No lynch" a good possibility? That way we'll have the N1 results to work with. Killing scum today doesn't look as probable as we could wish...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:16 pm

Post by Y »

Bacde wrote:No, I don't think no lynch would be a good possibility. Killing scum is never as probable as killing town. If it is just as probable, or more probable, we'd have something to worry about.
Point taken. I just think the night could give us some info. Lynching someone could help too.
Vaughn wrote:So Thok is stating that we have possibly 3 groups here? It's probable, with a game this large.
This is the only thing I can see as useful (Except of Twomz, but I said what I think about it already).
This sentence can be interpreted in three different ways:
1. Vaughn knows there are three "Scum groups".
2. Vaughn wants us to believe Thok knows there are three "Scum groups".
3. It has nothing into it and I'm getting really paranoid.
There are two options that show Vaughn as scum.

Although it is really vague, it could be a start (It's at least as good as the accusations on Twomz). It's better than roll a dice and lynch someone.

I'm sorry if it's lame, but that's all I can think of...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:05 am

Post by Y »

According to the vote count, CES is voting for me and for igota75. I believe he stoped voting for me when he said: "unvote if I'm voting".
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:26 pm

Post by Y »

You know when something's funny, then not funny and then hilarious? Well, Twomz works the same - Scummy, not scummy, really scummy.
Twomz wrote:The mod just pointed out that he changed the vote count, he probably just missed the number. While i understand the need to clarify the vote count, revealing a possible doublevoter to the mafia is a bad idea. (when i see mistakes like that, i try to PM the mod, not post it in the thread, just in case it is a doublevote).
We see he can talk like a normal player, but most of the time he's weird instead.
ReFOS Twomz
. If the unswer for this post is another weird post - You get a vote.

I think the mod should do something about the lurkers.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:55 am

Post by Y »

Reading Ameliaslay's post (The quote, actually) made me notice something:
Twomz wrote:"Die Capitalist Pigdogs, your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries."
I would rephrase the quote as "You see, I make up quotes all the time. The first one isn't weird".
Upgrade to
FoS+
(If it didn't exist, I just invented it). Twomz's next post will determine whether I'll vote or not.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:59 am

Post by Y »

Glork wrote:So basically what you're saying is, "Twomz is scum but since I'm his scumbuddy, I'm going to give him yet another post to allow him to bail himself out." ;P
I'm just carefull. I don't like to vete until I'm sure of what I'm doing. People that know my style will tell you I'm always like this.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:11 am

Post by Y »

Actually, it's my first game with more than 12 people.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:26 pm

Post by Y »

FoS Pooky for being non-Communist (Super powers just for you, eh?) and for trying to get the mod PlayerKilled.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:17 pm

Post by Y »

Twomz, you're avoiding my post. Either you didn't care enaugh to reply or you have no answer (Or you're trying, successfully, to get yourself killed). Whatever it is, I think that's enaugh to
Vote Twomz
feuerdrache wrote:Am I the only one here not under the influence of narcotics?
So you're the one not under the influence of narcotics... Scum!

By the way, I saw BabyJesus in the forum earlier and he haven't post here from page 2 (If I'm not mistaken). Can someone remind him the game's running?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:41 pm

Post by Y »

Twomz wrote:Answer to what? I see no question, only a post that quotes an opinion of mine and asks for an answer. If you ask me a question, i may answer it... but if the question goes unasked, it will also go unanswered... damn capitalists and their agendas...
First of all, I didn't say you didn't answer. I said you were avoiding - You're not saying anything to explain your weird behavior.
Secondly, you know exactly what I mean. I don't have to ask "What do you have to say about my accusations of you?" to get an explanation.

I see this as another lame excuse, confirming what I said about avoiding instead of backing up your actions.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:51 pm

Post by Y »

I don't think your view on doublevoters is scummy, I think that your way of posting is scummy. The quote was there to show that you're not a 10-years old that doesn't know how to play (You proved that with the doublevoters post), but you keep posting like one.
It looks like you're trying to remain active without making any point, so you'll remain out of any suspicious thing if you need to.
Twomz wrote:a confirmed townie
The mafia knows who's townie. The ones who should know are the town, so they wont lynch him and take his opinions as more reliable ones. Mafia kills non-mafia, townies use knowledge to kill non-town. The only exception is power roles, which shouldn't be revealed unless the circumstances dictate so.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:49 pm

Post by Y »

CES wrote:That's assuming there's only one BG group. In games this size that's generally not the case.
I thought about that. Assuming they don't win together (or else they would be the same group), I think the mafia would kill any one not in their group.
Correct me if that's not the case.
Glork wrote:....so why isn't Twomz dead yet?
Said the man who started the bandwagon...
FoS
Vaughn wrote:Why does everyone like to pick on twomz?
This is the third game now that Twomz under heavy fire from you bandwagoners.
Despicable I say, because he more than often (75%) turns out to be a townie.
We have a scummy poster and someone defending him with irrelevant facts. Interesting...
FoS
The Unwritten wrote:How does that work?

Unvote
vote: BabyJesus
And now we have someone that votes for the first one who voted against Vaughn right after the post I just quoted. Do we have a whole group?
FoS
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:10 pm

Post by Y »

thedocsalive wrote:
Twomz in post 136 wrote:The mod just pointed out that he changed the vote count, he probably just missed the number. While i understand the need to clarify the vote count, revealing a possible doublevoter to the mafia is a bad idea. (when i see mistakes like that, i try to PM the mod, not post it in the thread, just in case it is a doublevote).
This post seems very pro-town to me, as I agree with his view. But this isn't one of the posts "incriminating" him as scum, so there's not much else to be said.
Actually, this is the most "incriminating" post as I see it. We see a player who proves himself to be able to act as all the other players, but instead he acts in a weird way. A way in which you could never guess what side he's with.

@ Vaughn:
I'll use the same logic as you do. This is my style. Slow play, long time to make decisions. I'm not distancing, I'm pointing out everything I could think of as "scummy" to have a reference if needed.
You can look it up if you want (Newb 172).
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:48 pm

Post by Y »

How can we find scum when you're drawing most of the attention all the time?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:42 pm

Post by Y »

I think the vote count is a little off... I voted and people changed their votes. I believe it is possible to unvote, since people had done it already (Unless something has changed since the last vote count).

@ Vaughn: I know I might act a little different than everybody else, but remember that I don't have the experience everybody here has (This is my third game, first big one, first non-newb one). I might think something's important when it isn't. I might overlook things. Sorry for being unexperienced, but I can't change that except by playing, and that's what I'm doing.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:39 pm

Post by Y »

Vaughn wrote:Fair enough Y, but i do think you should check for other more scummy suspects, before pointing fingers.
Point taken.
Unvote
and unFoS everybody. Sometimes starting from zero again let you see things differently.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:21 pm

Post by Y »

I reread the whole thread. Twomz isn't the only one who posted something that appears as a posting restriction, there were other players too.

We also have people that don't write much and I think there are two players that haven't write yet.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:21 am

Post by Y »

Could you elaborate on that?

And it's "Y", not "y".
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:09 pm

Post by Y »

I think the vote count showed that he votes for me, and instead of correcting the vote count, he corrected the game state.

Pretzel (or Fritzler, I don't care) did say he won't be here for a few days, but now that he's back he's voting for no reason.
Vote Fritzler
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:20 pm

Post by Y »

chamber wrote:There is but one flaw in your logic. Its fritzler.
I wrote Pretzel on purpose.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:20 pm

Post by Y »

Since I don't know Fritzler, can some one explain to me what is it all about?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:00 pm

Post by Y »

Can we get an updated vote count?

If this is Fritzler's normal play style, I'll
unvote, vote Bacde
for jumping on a completely illogical bandwagon.
Fos TSAGod
for the same reason. I also
fos Fritzler

¿Si tanto te gusta hablar en Español, porque no escrives enunciados con mas de dos palabras?

גם אני יודע לדבר בשפה שאתם לא מבינים...
This one should be writen from right to left, but this forum doesn{t support [rtl] tags...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by Y »

It sais:
I can too talk in a language which you can't understand".

Hebrew in spanish is "Hebreo"

I don't think that's a restriction. It has nothing to do with the game's flavor. It appears to me that it's just Fritzler.

Twoms is voting for me, actually. TSAgod is voting me too, if I'm not mistaken.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:57 pm

Post by Y »

Just to be sure, I reread the whole thread and compiled an updated vote count. Here it is:

Bacde:
4 (Cogito Ergo Sum, Y, Yosarian2, Pug89).
Y:
4 (TSAGod, Twomz, LoudMouthLee, Bacde).
Twomz:
4 (chamber, Ameliaslay, mystery meat of doom, Thok).
Fritzler:
2 (Glork, SOS).
Vaughn:
2 (BabyJesus, Tamuz).
chamber:
1 (Fritzler).
Shamrock:
1 (Vismaior).
TSAGod:
1 (igota75).
BabyJesus:
1 (The Unwritten).
SOS:
1 (Shamrock).
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:52 pm

Post by Y »

Bacde wrote:Tell me Y: Why is your bandwagon Illogical?
Why? Because someone voting with no apparent reason, and then someone else votes saying the reasons of the first one are good, then two other people join with the same reasoning ("Fritzler said so"), while the one that started the whole thing (Fritzler) has already moved on to another player is somewhat illogical.

I can't prove myself as town yet, so theoretically I could be mafia. But that doesn't mean that a bandwagon based on circular logic isn't illogical.
The only logic behind something like that is that any bandwagon has some percentage to hit mafia.

I don't really have a play style yet. I'm still trying to figure out how to play well.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:14 pm

Post by Y »

Glork wrote:...I still think Twomz is the way to go. I'm a stubborn, stubborn man sometimes. My vote stands.
Tomorrow there's another day (Unless you get NK. In that case, we'll lynch him for you).
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:02 am

Post by Y »

Bacde wrote:A rapidly growing bandwagon? You moron, the most his votes were at was 5, soon overwhelmed by the bandwagon against me.
5 votes in less than 12 hours with no other reason than "Fritzler said so" is a rapidly growing baseless bandwagon.
Bacde wrote:You want the reason I voted for him? Heres a fucking hint: READ WHAT I'VE SAID.
we did:
Bacde wrote:Actually Fritzler has a point.
Unvote: Glork; Vote: Y
Your reason is "Fritzler said so".
Bacde wrote:Honestly, with LML and Fritzler and BJ on Y, I figured they were on to something, and I decided to help out the best players in our game.

So 3 random votes are really a good base to go on now days... Interesting...
Now that I think about that, LML had a not so random vote:
LML wrote:Yes, I'm lazy and only wanted to type one letter.
Sorry for being mistaken. The votes did have a logical explanation.
Bacde wrote:I've told both the push and pull factors in my switching my vote: my current vote at the time was stupid, the Y vote was better.
Of course it's better, it has only one letter instead of a full name. And Fritzler said so.
Bacde wrote:And how does me not feeling any other bandwagon make me less scummy? In your opinion, should I just jump on every single wagon there is? IS THAT progress to you?
Not all of them. Just the ones that have good reasons.
Bacde wrote:Is no one suspicious of this retarded bandwagon against me, or how fast it has grown? Personally, I think Y is a good direction to go, mainly because his vote against me seemed only to be to save his own skin. That seems scummier to me than anything anyone else has done this game.
So you do have a good reason after all. Too bad you got to it a week too late, basing yourself on the outcome of your own vote. I think we should do it all the time: We vote for someone, and if he defends himself we were right and our vote is a good one. Wait, someones calling me... Sorry to announce that the system already exists and it's called "
Random Voting
".
Bacde wrote:You want to know what I want to hear? Tell my why my vote change was scummy? I've refuted all of your stupid, idiotic statements against me. What scummy actions did my vote change resemble? Tell me please how I was scummy.
Sorry, this was at the end of your post. But if you want, you can read the post again, thinking that it's the answer to your question.
Bacde wrote:Too many people are just joining this idiotic backwards bandwagon just because they see it as the easy way to go. I doubt there is anything you can say to refute that, because that is the truth.
I'm tired of being bandwagoned d1.
So screw you.
So stop being scummy.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:12 pm

Post by Y »

@ Bacde: Thanks, learned something new.

The change itself is scummy, but the way you defend it after you were proven wrong is much scummier. Instead of admiting that it was just a random vote and move on, you keep pushing a dead bandwagon with reasons proved wrong. Really proved wrong.

Another thing I just noticed:
Bacde wrote:my current vote at the time was stupid, the Y vote was better.
You unvoted Glork to vote for me.
Possible reasons to vote for Glork: Starting and pushing a Twoms bandwagon.
Reasons to vote for me: "Fritzler said so".
Indeed. Voting for me is better.
I might have forgotten a reason: Glork's bandwagon wasn't going anywhere.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:46 pm

Post by Y »

Bacde wrote:Agains, 5 votes, max. You already pointed out yourself that all of them left immediately. You use contradictory arguments against me.
5 votes is what it got before it was stopped, but it was growing really fast untill then. You did vote while it was "Rapidly growing".
Bacde wrote:Yes. You found me out. Oh no. Now if you can find the place where I said 'Frizler has all responsibility for my vote', then I would understand this bandwagon.
You didn't.
I
am the one saying there's nothing besides "Fritzler said so". You keep saying "My vote has a better basis than that", althoug it have none.
Bacde wrote:I'll honestly tell you that I didn't know they were random. Make what you want of it. At least I'm happy with my vote now though.
Instead of saying "Sorry, I didn't read" and unvote, you're pushing it more.
Bacde wrote:You forgot the pull factors, but thanks for trying to make me look stupid and scummy with your sass. Again, my current vote sucked, as it was random. And I wasn't feeling any of the idiotic (Twomz) wagons.
I addresed it in my last post, actually. Unvoting for some one currently pushing a bandwagon so you can join a bandwagon which you don't know the reasons for (Or else you would know they're random votes), doesn't seem a good "Pull factor".
Bacde wrote:Then GTFO my bandwagon. I switched 1 vote. I didn't even try to get others on the freaking bandwagon. You are trying to get others on my bandwagon. THERE IS A MAJOR FUCKING DIFFERENCE.
Just reminding:
Bacde wrote:
Personally, I think Y is a good direction to go
, mainly because his vote against me seemed only to be to save his own skin. That
seems scummier to me than anything anyone else has done this game.
Bacde wrote:Wait, people aren't allowed to defend themselves? I don't even know what you are trying to fucking say here, but I'll assume it holds more of your sass, craplogic, and sarcastic comical statements directed at me to make me look stupid here too. Yes, I will defend my vote that I have now. I have told you both the reasons why I switched my vote, and why I am keeping it. You aren't making yourself look better.
Of course they can, buy it could lead to people voting for them. For example:
Bacde wrote:Personally, I think Y is a good direction to go, mainly because his vote against me seemed only to be
to save his own skin.
That
seems scummier to me
than anything anyone else has done this game.
Bacde wrote:Also: You use contradictory arguments here.
My vote on you was at start, semi-random
in the fact that I didn't think I would be keeping it there for long.
But:
Bacde wrote:my current vote at the time
was stupid
, the Y vote was
better
And I'm the one making "Contradictory arguments".
Bacde wrote:Yet, my vote on you was scummy, but other's on me isnt?
No. We're voting for you because you already had some votes on you, as oposed to "I voted because Fritzler, LML and BJ were voting for him already".
Bacde wrote:Yet to be answered...
I'm waiting.
Bacde wrote:So start using logic, and stop your 'wit' please. I'd also like to know why you even included this part, because it doesn't add to your case at all. You just had to finish your speech with a note of sarcasm to gain votes on me? Sigh.
Why I added it? To make you angry. An angry post tells much more than a well thought one.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by Y »

Y wrote:No. We're voting for you because you already had some votes on you
Should be: "No. We're
NOT JUST
voting for you because you already had some votes on you". I notidced it after posting.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:48 pm

Post by Y »

Just two things:
1. I didn't say Glork wasn't random vote. I just say that at the moment it was better than the other vote (Against me), even if it was random. You didn't choose to vote for him for a reason, but there is a better reason to keep voting for him than to swich to me.
2. Could you repeat the question? I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I might got a little bit too exited, but I really enjoy this kind of mind games.
That doesn't mean I see you as less scummy. I'm keeping my vote as is.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:44 pm

Post by Y »

As I see it, Twomz's post was something like "From you two choices, I'm the wrong one. I Vote X". It looks to me like his way to defend himself. He explained that that is the situation in the post itself, not as a responce to some one pointing that out.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:13 pm

Post by Y »

I don't think a mafioso would stick so long and so clearly to a lynch. It's so scummy that any mafia would avoid it.

Thank you all for helping mafia to get power roles and for helping them claim "Chinese Peasant" to clear themselves.

If there's something I've noticed in all the games I played before (Not much, all noob. But still), is that every time there is some one who's so pro-town that turns out mafia. I think thedocsalive is starting going that way. By the way, he concluded that Twoms is town because of the restriction, but didn't say anything about "Chinese Peasant", although he claims to be one himself.
FoS thedocsalive

I also don't think the ones with no restriction are proved as town. It would be too easy.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:38 pm

Post by Y »

We all know why people vote for Twoms. Can someone please tell us all why is CES under heavy fire?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by Y »

I don't think that all this claiming is such a good idea. If we have more than one killing group we might end up with much less power roles than we would like to.

That said, nothing guarantees that they really are masons.

Twoms seems really eager to get lynched. Does anybody knows why?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:50 pm

Post by Y »

As Pooky said, we're narrowing down the possibilities.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by Y »

We know that he's not in Glork's mason group, but is it enough to get him lynched? He wasn't the only one to sugest NL.

I also want this day to be over with, but being irrational isn't the best way to do it...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:52 am

Post by Y »

One kill and a dead SK.

[quote="Hop Shui"]Half a dozen thugs[/quote]
Does that say we have six mafiosos? If so, is it possible to have any other killing group? How probable is that we also have a clan?

Thok's posting restriction was sent to him after mlaker got killed, so I guess we have at least another SK.

So, what do we have?
Killing group 1: Yes. Apparently six mafiosos.
Killing group 2: Possible.
SK 1: Killed.
SK 2: Possible.
Clan: Possible.

Thoughts?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:30 am

Post by Y »

My post just has possibilities. I summed it up just to have a reference when we try to figure what we're standing against.
You can see that the only thing I labeled as sure is the killing group.

About the masons, apparently we have more than two. According to the flavour of the game, we have families (Masons) and lone peasants (Vanilla town).

Another thing I'm trying to understand is where did Thok's restriction came from. Do we have some one that sends people posting restrictions?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:27 pm

Post by Y »

Thok wrote:As for our remaining scum group, I assume that we still have to deal with the Gang of Four, which strangely enough
involves 6 people
. We also have to worry about Lin Biao.
That could also suggest that we have 6 mafiosos (7, if we count Lin Biao).
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Post by Y »

Shamrock wrote:And why are we assuming there's 6 mafia again?
I'm basing that theory on the NK scene and reinforce it with history.

It's not sure, but instead of checking it, Twomuz1 and Twomuz2 keep confusing everybody.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:56 pm

Post by Y »

Glork wrote:
Tamuz wrote:CES will your daughter cease being able to communicate with you if she is turned?
Yes.
At least we can use that to know people that become converted, so we can lynch them afterwards. If I understand this right, once converted they win with the Maoists, so they wouldn inform their family anyway. At least we now have a way to know who got converted.

By the way, if the conversion thing was specifically mentioned in the role PMs, we can assume that we do have a cult.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:24 pm

Post by Y »

We can be pretty sure that we have a cult. Now that we know that, we might try to guess who they converted.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Post by Y »

Sorry, I started posting before Yosarian's post and then left the window open for a few minutes, so I didn't see it untel I posted.

FoS Tamuz.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:48 pm

Post by Y »

But now that the cult knows masons are dangerous, they can go for non-masons, such as the already proved vanilla townies. Thedocsalive was even kind enough to let the whole word know how to find them Day 1.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:06 am

Post by Y »

Twomz wrote:@ Y: Anyone who gets "confirmed" should be watched to make sure they don't get turned yes... but why would they recruit a vanilla? Wouldn't they rather recruit a power role? But, since there was no outed power role yesterday, me and doc are still suspects.
If the cult recruits at random, they have some unwished possibilities:
1. Choosing a mason, which are unconvertible.
2. Choosing a mason's child - Will be lynched immediately.
3. Choosing a power role, which sometimes end in the recruiter's death (As far as I know).
4. Choosing a vanilla town - They have a new member.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:05 pm

Post by Y »

Yosarian2 wrote:Otherwise, how did you expect the town to gain by finding that information out?
The town did gain something: The knowledge of a method to find converted people. The problem is that we could have find that after the first one got converted and lynched. Without letting the cult know that the "Parents" should be dead first.

@ VisMaior: We're assuming that we have a cult because the masons' role PMs specifically say something about conversion. My post was an explanation to "Why revealing all the information about masons isn't so good".

@ The Unwritten: We should worry about that. Maybe not now that we have many people left, but in the late game it becomes crucial. You can't expect to have the same luck we had Day 1 every day.
"It doesn't matter if there are more mafiosos than you think" isn't the kind of logic we should use if we want to win this one...

Unvote
(Was I even voting?)
Vote The Unwritten
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:31 pm

Post by Y »

I had the notion that I was voting. You know that vote counts might not be a sure thing...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:20 pm

Post by Y »

I think that there's always a possibility to have some one with the same ability in both sides.

I'm still thinking that it's better to assume we have more mafias than there are rather than less.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:06 pm

Post by Y »

Thok wrote:
unvote, vote Edion0
Y?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:19 pm

Post by Y »

I'm with Glork and Yosarian2 on this one: I want to know the flavour. It appears that Hop Shui really have flavour after all of this, so it will be hard to fake something.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:17 pm

Post by Y »

Seems good...
Unvote
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:54 am

Post by Y »

So TU is cleared for now (Or at least less suspected). Where do we go from here?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:44 pm

Post by Y »

We should get this day moving and Tamuz seems the most scummy.

Vote Tamuz.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:49 am

Post by Y »

Glork wrote:So we're killing Y tomorrow, right?
Sure thing...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:00 pm

Post by Y »

mystery meat of doom wrote:How come I have a wierd recollection of him claiming masons with CES?
Glork is a mason with CES. Tamuz was fishing info from Glork about his masonship with CES and a third mason (Revealing helpful info to the cult).
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:59 am

Post by Y »

Tamuz (Post 531) wrote:CES will your daughter cease being able to communicate with you if she is turned?
Apparently, you were the one stating some one could be turned. Glork only replied.

If you check me, I deducted that there is a cult from that post. The last post before the question is mine, trying to figure out how many mafiosos do we have.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:47 pm

Post by Y »

Just notifying: I'm flying tomorrow morning, so I won't be available until wednesday, march 29th afternoon, Israel time (GMT +2).
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:03 pm

Post by Y »

I'm back.

I'm
voting Fritzler

I'm
FOSing thedocsalive
because I noticed the same thing as Shamrock and I've been suspicious about him for a long time.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:05 pm

Post by Y »

If I'm counting right, with Bacde we actually got to a full lynch in this game.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:48 am

Post by Y »

I think I did have some thoughts of my on IIRC, but never mind.

At least I have posted, not like igota75, who appears in all the bandwagons without any input.

I think you misunderstood post 627. It wasn't "Throw a theory, I'll follow". I'm really not that experienced and I don't know what to base my theories on.

I also think that knowing this game is so big and will last so long (And how badly people want days to end), scum wouldn't even be on all those bandwagons (This is without mentioning that the two of them were pro-town). Why not let the town itself bandwagon each other, make them suspect their own and start acting in the late game?

Furthermore, I don't think a mafia would draw so much attention to himself in the way I did with Bacde (By the way, half of that bandwagon was because of what I said, not me following some one else).

About thedocsalive, I think he was protected by a doc last night because of the night scene.
That raises a question (and I know I might be digging my own grave, but I don't care if it helps the town):
We have a known cop. He is known to the mafia too, so the doc probably protected him last night. (Here comes the part that can get me lynched) Would it be wise for him to tell us all he knows, because he might get killed at night (Disease), before he can share with us anything?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:52 am

Post by Y »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Yossieboy, why'd you post if you're not gonna vote for Y?
CES and Glork are really pushing bandwagons all the time. Who said that they're not scum under a "We're masons, we're cleared" disguise? Remember that CES was under a bandwagon when Glork said they're masons.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:31 am

Post by Y »

No. You can see I've FOSed him Day 1 too. I just noticed that usually, when people appear to be very pro-town, they happen to be scum. Apparently, it works only for Newb games (Or not at all).

When I saw that he was going against a probably reliable bandwagon, it raised my suspicion of him again.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:42 am

Post by Y »

Vote Pug

I'll claim tomorrow, if needed.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:22 pm

Post by Y »

Bacde wrote:I know for a fact that one of the things Glork has said today is false.
Could you elaborate?

In the meanwhile,
Vote: Bacde.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:33 am

Post by Y »

Bacde wrote:Not if the recruitee says no.
Unvote.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:31 am

Post by Y »

I saw the vote count, realized that I'm still voting, remembered I had a reason to unvote, looked it up, quoted it and unvoted.

I voted in the first place because he said he had some info. Assuming that the ones with this kind of info are most likely scum, I voted.

Realising that I didn't think about that option, in addition to the logic of "If I was converted to scum, I wouldn't help the town with this", I decided to unvote.

I added the quote as my reason for unvoting. Apparently, it wasn't that clear to other people than me.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:19 pm

Post by Y »

1. Cogito Ergo Sum
2. TSAGod
3. Thok
4. Twomz *
5. chamber
6. Coron
7.Glork
8. Y*
9. PookyTheMagicalBear*
10. SOS
11. LoudMouthLee
12. Vismaior
13. BabyJesus
14. Yosarian2
15. Tamuz
16. igota75
17. Vaughn
18. feuerdrache
19. Bacde
20. mystery meat of doom*
21. Shamrock

I think we can put one next to Glork's name, as he did say he will be out for a few days...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:52 am

Post by Y »

Twomz wrote:At this point i'm for a lurker lynch.
vote: SOS
He just posted, explaining why he was lurking.

FOS: Twomz.

He jumps from one bandwagon to another looking for an easy lynch.
Confirmed town? That was D1. A confirmed town would be exactly what a clan would look for as a new recruit.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:21 pm

Post by Y »

You know, BJ, it starts to annoy me that you're insinuating you're town all the time...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:28 pm

Post by Y »

"I'm town" - That's saying.
"Don't vote for me, unless you want to vote a pro-town player" - That's insinuating.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:42 pm

Post by Y »

Thok wrote:
unvote TSAGod, vote Y
, for using the word insinuating when it doesn't apply.
That's a good reason...

First of all, I think it does apply. Secondly I'm sorry if there is a better word, but English isn't my native language. Lets play Mafia in Hebrew and see how many mistakes you do.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:02 am

Post by Y »

Twomz wrote:@ Y: I believe there was a Spanish only mafia game recently... but i haven't seen anything about it in a while, so i'm not sure if they actually started it or not.
I think there wasn't. Tamuz wanted to do one, but I think he didn't have enough people.

Anyway, my native language isn't Spanish either (I speak it just like English). My native language is Hebrew.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:05 am

Post by Y »

Twomz wrote:Next time you mod a game... make a post restriction where they can only talk in Hebrew... that'll show them.
ועוד איך...[/Right to Left]

Why aren't any [rtl] tags? (Joking)
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:51 am

Post by Y »

Can we get a vote count?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:28 am

Post by Y »

I want to see a claim from SOS. If it doesn't seem right or he just ignores us, I'll put the final vote.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:26 pm

Post by Y »

Vote SOS.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:29 am

Post by Y »

Twomz wrote:Being vanilla sucks... i don't feel like i'm contributing at all :?.
Why would some one remind everybody he's vanilla? Sounds weird to me, unless he's not a vanilla anymore...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by Y »

I don't know... It looks to me like Twomz is saying "I'm a vanilla town. Nothing to see here, move along". Of course he's saying it in a not so suspicious way, but that's the feeling I'm getting from it.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #90) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:54 pm

Post by Y »

Shamrock wrote:I did claim Chinese Peasant back then, but my role has changed (slightly).
Something like "Peasant" to "Fresh recruited red guard"?

Vote: Shamrock.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:10 pm

Post by Y »

Thok wrote:As a side note, has anybody gone back and tried to analyze the meaning of the day one post restrictions? I've been meaning to do that, but I haven't had much time.
I checked the list made by Shamrock (Page 4). There are many that have a close meaning. One thing is weird: SOS had no post restriction.

I'm actually joining Bacde here: Can I know the reasoning behind my wagon?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #92) » Wed May 03, 2006 9:28 am

Post by Y »

Can some one give me a good reason to lynch me?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #93) » Wed May 03, 2006 1:17 pm

Post by Y »

Y wrote:Can some one give me a
good
reason to lynch me?
Tamuz wrote:Your role.

Sham says so.
I asked for a good reason... Never mind...
Thok wrote:Glork-having them target each other could theoreticaly slow down any recruiting that happens.
Suggesting that two people that appear cleared for now would kill each other just to check something isn't such a good idea...
How will it slow down the recruiting?
Thok wrote:Also, have I missed where chamber is cleared? A mafia cop isn't that unlikely in this setup (maybe 20% right now). Yes, he did give us Fritzler, but notice that Fritz is listed in the casualties as
unnamed
Red Guard rather than either Yunan or Elite; perhaps chamber just gave us a person who declined recruitment also?

(My really paranoid theory for the day is that chamber is the second recruiter and that's where he's getting his cop info from.)
Of course he's a recruiter... He recruited Fritzler, Shamrock, Bacde and
both SKs
. That's a good one.

FoS Thok.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #94) » Wed May 03, 2006 1:39 pm

Post by Y »

About mlaker, you're right. I was mistaken about him being caught by chamber.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #95) » Fri May 05, 2006 11:38 am

Post by Y »

I haven't heard of a single reason to lynch me. I'm pretty sure that there are some scum behind my wagon.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #96) » Fri May 05, 2006 11:51 am

Post by Y »

Actually, we didn't.
Accusations were thrown at me because of a random reason and before I had the chance to answer, chamber revealed his guilty and everybody changed their votes.

I was picked randomly from about four options.

I think we should wait for chamber before you lynch. If he investigated me, he can prove me town.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #97) » Fri May 05, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by Y »

I voted for you yesterday for being overaggressive in attacking BJ and mistating his claims in a way that seemd scummy to me. (That's the comments I made about you claiming that BJ was "implying he was a townie").
I don't like it when people make you think they say something, but they don't say it. It is much easier to later say "That wasn't what I was saying. You misunderstood me".
I am keeping my vote on you since you've also straw-manned my thoughts on chamber in what seems like an attempt to make me look bad.
Straw-manned? You were saying we shouldn't trust the cop after two guiltys, saying he might be a recruiter accusing his recruits after he identified a SK.

About chamber: Sorry, bad memory. I remembered he revealed his innocent yesterday, but I forgot about today. Anyway, I have no problem asking him to investigate me tonight. I know that he'll find me innocent.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #98) » Fri May 05, 2006 8:30 pm

Post by Y »

Thok wrote:You claimed that I was asking for chamber to be the sole recruiter, who attempted to recruit like 5 people, including both of the SK's. I never claimed that.
You see... You're the one to straw-man now.

Sole recruiter? Attempted to recruit 5 people? Recruited the SKs? I never said that. I did got it wrong with the two SKs instead of one, but I never said they were recruited by him.

You're just straw-manning to get my words out of context to prove me straw-manning.

I said exactly this:
1. Suspecting a cop that has proved to find scum is illogical.
2. Saying he might be a recruiter that points at his recruits could be a good idea if he haven't find a SK.
3. Based on 1 and 2, you're scummy for suggesting that we should investigate him.

As opposed to you, I can quote my post to prove what I'm saying and show how you're the one who's straw-manning.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #99) » Fri May 05, 2006 8:36 pm

Post by Y »

I reread the post and I know what you're talking about. That's called
cynicism
. Not only that, I never said that you said it. I posted it as a cynic theory to prove what you're saying, thus proving the opposite.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #100) » Sat May 06, 2006 7:16 am

Post by Y »

I'm a cynical person. Being cynical and straw-manning are two different things.

The sentence you quoted was before I knew the difference between "Cult" and "Mafia", IIRC. I thought you were talking about the game's flavour.

I was speculating about the size of the scum group. So what? It's my fist non-newb game and I didn't know how we can proceed.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #101) » Sat May 06, 2006 8:10 am

Post by Y »

Straw-manning:
Exaggerating, getting things out of context.

Cynicism:
Saying things meaning the opposite.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #102) » Sat May 06, 2006 11:07 pm

Post by Y »

Hop Shui wrote:Fritzler was a
Red Guard Recruit - he had recently sworn allegiance to the Maoists.
We don't know...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #103) » Sun May 07, 2006 10:15 am

Post by Y »

Bacde wrote:April 1st by the Red Guards. I was attempted to be recruited again on April 5th by the Elites.
No one was told by whom he's being recruited. At least we don't know about Fritzler and Shamrock said he doesn't know either.

Correct me if I'm wrong...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #104) » Wed May 10, 2006 11:13 am

Post by Y »

There is no good reason to vote for me, yet I'm almost at lynch and all the people who appear scummy say that "They're fine with me getting lynched today".
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #105) » Wed May 10, 2006 11:27 am

Post by Y »

Bacde wrote:Well right now I'm extra-supportive of your wagon because of your actions D1.

Vote: Y
Right now you're accusing me for something I did over a month ago when I really didn't have a clue about what I was doing? We're four game days since then and that's all the reasons you have. Good to know.

All the reasons people have are outdated and have no basis.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #106) » Wed May 10, 2006 11:37 am

Post by Y »

Okay. What exactly in my D1 actions made me suspicious? Except for you trying to get even with me.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #107) » Fri May 12, 2006 4:52 am

Post by Y »

I'm Sung Dingwei and I'm a backup doc.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #108) » Fri May 12, 2006 8:10 am

Post by Y »

First of all, sorry. It should be Jingwei. I was on my way out and misspelled it. That's why I didn't give the flavour in my previous post.

I was a med student when the university was shut down due to the revolution. I was sent to my home town like most of the students.
In case there is a need, "The people of China" can call me to "Cure their wounds".
Since I never finished my studies, I might encounter a case in which I won't know what to do.

I don't know how many docs we have and I guess I have some fail percentage.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #109) » Fri May 12, 2006 9:29 am

Post by Y »

I was told that I might encounter some cases in which I won't know what to do. It's pretty apparent that I don't have a 100% success, but I wasn't told how capable of curing I am.

I don't even know if I just fail or if I cause a delayed death like the doc. What I was told seems more like the first option (Fail), but it could also be the second or both randomly.

It was clearly written that
sometimes I won't
know what to do, so I think it means that most times I do know. I can only guess.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #110) » Wed May 17, 2006 4:25 am

Post by Y »

Thok wrote:Go town!
Go Maoists?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”