Mini 1195: The Beehive Mystery (GAME OVER)

rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:03 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Hey Guys, Might be a bit busy until sunday, got to finish my history essay on Winston Churchill, but I'll try to add as much as i can.

Vote: Ivan the Pleasant
his photo looks scummy :)

I agree that Beck's joke did seem odd, as if you were town you wouldn’t want to joke about being scum as it directs suspicious straight to you and things like that can have people straight onto you? However, whilst I have some suspicion over Beck's joke, I think we should be precautious with voting as it’s a little earlier.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:40 am

Post by rblinker123 »

UNVOTE: Ivan the Pleasant

I’m not sure about the suspicion on Yank yet. I don’t see much suspicion at the moment on yank, he wasnt the only one to have suspicion on Beck. He had suspicion, his 'at the same time' quote, seemed to me more as a precaution as I to felt it was a bit early to be jumping onto beck as we had to be careful so I didn’t see much wrong about it.

Also Ivan, you said 'we aren't in to your unwarranted attempt to defend someone in rvs' to yank. I think his defence on Beck was valid, as although it was early and in rvs there was some serious votes against Beck so I’m not certain on Yank suspicions.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:15 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Beck: to your question about you don't understand what my post was about, I was referring to the suspicion on Yank and how I wasn't into it, it think the suspicion was over-exaggerated, he wasn't alone in his suspicion yet people were jumping on him. Also I was referring to a comment from Ivan about yanks defence on you, and ivan wasn't into it coz it was in rvs, and I felt that Yanks defence was valid and justifiable as although it was in rvs there were serious vote on you, Beck. However, you do think that your first post was more of a joke so atm I'm not leaning to scum for you, Beck.

Also about Captains statement about no-voting is anti-town, I disagree as I don't necessarily agree that not voting is anti-town, you can still help the town by pushing and pressuring other players without votes. Other people have votes on other players and then someone else can develop on that without a vote. Also unnecessary votes can easily start and bandwagon over something little and therefore could go against town.

SleepyKrew: the reason for my unvote on Ivan was simply because the vote was done in rvs and the vote had nothing behind it, we had moved on and vote had no effect so I just thought there was no need for it so I took it off.

Also, I'll be more involved from now on, I've been at work all day so didn't have much time but I tried to reply throughout the day on my phone twice but it wouldn't post for some reason.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:22 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Ivan: Although, it is useful to vote and pressure it is not essential to vote to pressure players there’s other ways. Acronach’s analogy of the gun fight and voting doesn’t fall apart, there’s other ways to pressure players and scumhunt without placing a vote on someone, and about the difference between this game and a gun fight, even though the sides haven’t been declared then being careful with your vote is valid as it represents taking random shots, your unaware who town or scum is so then your randomly taking shots and it could go against the town, so it can be better to carefully vote and pressure players another way.

Also why you getting so annoyed saying ‘shut up and vote’?
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:58 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Beck: Why you up for a lynch on Yank? Was it Ivan distancing himself from the wagon on yank?
Your suspicion seem to be more towards Ivan than Yank, so why do you want to lynch Yank not Ivan, lynching yank to discover Ivan out seems stupid, its seems like your using yank as bait.

About Sleepy, I didn’t find anything scummy about Sleepy defending Acro over the no-vote in the early stages as I agree it's not necessary if you don’t have a suspicion on anyone. However, when sleepy said 'I wanted to give him (Acro) a chance. If he gives a shitty response, then make room for me on the bandwagon' there's just something about that, after defending him, and wanting to give him a chance, then you would easily jump on a bandwagon if he gave a bad response, why would a bad response about not-voting around rvs, after just defending him over it, cause you to jump on a bandwagon on him. (if you are scum partners) then this seems that you were protecting him then if he couldn’t respond well enough himself to follow on you would distance yourself in case suspicion continued as its better for one to go down than two. A bad response doesn’t seem much to make you jump on a bandwagon, you relationship with him seemed to change to quick as if he was in danger and you had to get away from it as well.

Then about the Acro being a vi stuff. Firstly, it didn’t really think any of the vi stuff was necessary to know as it originated from a previous game mostly. Then with Sleepy defending Acro for being vi, by saying Acro's a vi and defending it, it seems like he's trying to help Acro get past any suspicion by saying it’s just bad play, he’s a vi. Sleepy seems to be deflecting any votes away from Acro through the vi excuse. Sleepy’s using the vi as a shield for Acro.

Atm, out of anyone im leaning towards SK as scum, his defence of acro about the no-vote then leading to him distancing himself then once again he's defending Acro for being a vi, by saying acro's a vi. SK seems to be deflecting any votes away from acro through the vi excuse. Sleepy just seems to be protecting acro a bit too much.

However, then only reason I’m not voting yet is like beck pointed out, its weird there defending each other, if they were to be scum, its throwing themselves out there too much so I’m not sure for a vote just yet.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Sleepy what’s with the quick vote change yank – spoon, what were your reasons for voting Yank, then for changing to Spoon?

@blinker
The reason I said I'd vote for a scummy response is because I've seen scum pressured for completely the wrong thing, but they respond scummily under the pressure and that leads to their lynch.

Ok, however, you had defended him over the topic of not voting around rvs, that’s what the response you’s where waiting for was about right? Like you’ve said you’ve seen scum pressured for completely wrong things but respond scummy under pressure. So then if you where defending him about it there wasn’t much of a scummy response for him to come back with under pressure, he would most likely agree with you, you were defending him. The statement about joining the bandwagon just seems like your distancing yourself from him in case suspicion never backed down. However, you weren’t going to jump on a bandwagon, as Acro was never going to come back with a shit response you had already done the work, you defended him.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 am

Post by rblinker123 »

ICE: I can still help find scum without putting down a vote. It's not waiting for someone else to find it, it’s simply I felt i wasnt ready to put down a vote on sleepy, there wasn’t enough suspicion and if Sleepy continues to do suspicious stuff then I’ll stick a vote down.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:59 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Wooo, a lots being going on over the last day here in the thread.

So, with Yanks claim.I hadn't really regarded Yank as scum much before and the situation around his first post I thought was over-exaggerated. I don't think scum would false claim being a Mason so I'm going to say I believe Yank on this, however if you are mason you just knocked off a few names making it a lot easier for scum to hit your Mason partners on the night.

Also, I feel that anyone still pushing for a Yank lynch after a while I would be suspicious of as I think scum would want to lynch you to see if you flip Mason after all more than town as they would probably want to know they were dealing masons and could attempt to eliminate them early with the help you give them by already breaking down the list.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:41 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Peoples beat me to it but I agree with what peoples been saying about Da Koolzzy, even if someone isn't contributing much to the game, it's not in the towns favour to lynch them, it's a scummy thing to say you would lynch for that reason as it would not benefit the town at all.

Also, spoon, you said you weren't for a blinker lynch today, has anybody pushed for a lynch on me coz I most of missed it? Just wondering so I could respond to it, or was it just a general you wont for a lynch me right now?

Also, I won't be posting much more today as it's my birthday so I won't have the time.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:14 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Im heading for a Acro vote now. I was previously suspicious of sleepy with Acro as his scum buddy but as sleepy has replaced out I think I'll hold off from today on sleepy lynch and go for the vote on Acro as I thought he was sleepys scum buddy so we can hear a little from sleepys replacement.

So reasons for this are with the buddying up and defending between Sleepy and Acro I was suspicious of it and felt it seemed scummy them to always defending each other. Then there was the whole vi situation which I though was unnecessary and felt it seemed more like they were using it as a shield to deflect suspicion and votes.

Then, Acro was dodging a few questions from people, and with him just keep putting them off, it seems scummy as town shouldn't fear answering questions whereas scum would be more worried about being questioned by people in case they slip up. Also on a minor point there was then the v/la, I just feel that it might be a reason to try and dodge the first day vote, hoping with you being away then votes may head a different way.

Then to finish it off, I've been more to believing Yanks claim of Mason, as I was never to much suspicious of Yanks play and I felt Yanks claim Would probably be true as it would be to risky to false claim for scum. I just couldnt see scum false claiming mason. So with me more to believing Yanks claim, one of the names yank said definitely wasn't Mason was Acron so there could be a chance he could be scum.

VOTE:ACRONACH
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Post by rblinker123 »

Yeah, I figured me getting lynched was the only real alternative to him getting lynched considering the deadline coming up.
Also the wagon does have a lot of people I think are town on it, so I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Grey, even with what you just said here, voting Acro, when you dont believe he's scum isnt very town like. Its totally opposite, its scummy. The alternative, you talk about, you getting lynched instead of Acro was far away, it is unlikely it would turn against you this late, most people seem set on Acro. You've definatly just sounded suspicious.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:14 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Spoon: Yeah i think the hammers down, theres 7 voting Acro.

Also, I was mistaken, i thought the deadline was tomorrow for some reason.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:10 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Ivan you havent really said anything about me, care to explain why you think im scum?
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:33 am

Post by rblinker123 »

So, Acro turned out town. I previously had suspicions of sleepy, however i had him pegged with Acro as scum buddies, so for now I'll hold off a little bit since Acro turned out to be town. I'll still keep an eye out but wait to see how his replacement plays before putting down a vote.

Atm, Im suspicious of Grey. The way he put the hammer down on Acro was so scummy. Simple as, in the situation the game was in, if you believe someone is town then you dont lynch them. The reason was for him saving himself, he wasnt in that much danger anyway. It does not help the town one bit by lynching someone who you think is town, you just dont do it, it only helps scum, a townie wouldnt do it.

Ivan: About the mud slinginig to confuse the town. I am getting this right or not. If you were town why would to confuse town?
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 am

Post by rblinker123 »

It doesnt matter about lynching someone you know is town being worse than lynching someone you think is town. Lynching town doesnt help.

I still dont think that your explanation for a wagon building on you is that good. You werent in that much danger, you probably could of fort off opposition. It would be far more likely for one other person to hammer Acro than 5 more turning against you. If you think someone is town, you shouldnt lynch them.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:20 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Ice: You have Beck down as lurker, he's been the most active? Where you just joking?
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:45 am

Post by rblinker123 »

So Ivan once again you add my name to a list of people you think is scum, yet you still havent said anything about me that explains it. Care to explain.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:29 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Should confid have not been replaced he hasn't posted in nearly a week?
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:35 am

Post by rblinker123 »

I agree with Tommy, we need to be careful it doesnt form a stupid wagon on someone we pressure for lurking. But I think we should pick Kool to pressure, they've been keeping out of sight most the game. They posted very little for being a hydra.

Ivan i know your a hydra, but although yous are two players, yous only have one vote. Your votes are flying around, you keep changing your vote alot and its wishywashy voting, i know its not a major scumtell, as town can do this as well but it can be used as a scumtell and i do find it little bit odd. You two need to cooperate better, instead of unvoting each others votes, try to work together more.

Ivan, one of you or watever, is keep throwing out scum lists, which you are then claiming they dont mean anything and doing it just for the sake of it, its not helping. The next time you put out a list at least put something with it to tell us why you think there scummy.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:41 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Well, i previously had Sleepy as scum, However, i had him pegged with Acro as scum buddies, but since Acro flipped town i wanted to hold off until we heard something from his replacement (Jily) But, jily has been avoiding the game, and seems to not want to answer much or do much which is a bit weird, the games slowed right down and we need it to get moving again. By Jily just avoiding the game in a way, its anti-town, so i might be up for a lynch of Jily.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:44 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Oh just noticed Jilys V/LA until Monday, so maybe she will respond more when she gets back, we should probably wait to here a reply.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:55 am

Post by rblinker123 »

So Magic, post 16 of the game, that post is how you came to the conclusion Im scum. Your blowing that post out of proportion. What i was referring to in that post i did find odd, i had some suspicion, your acting like it was huge suspicion, it was my first post, it was rvs thats why i didnt want to vote yet, there wasnt enough suspicion to warrent a vote. He could of been just joking so i didnt want to blow it out of proportion I just found it a bit odd. Whats scummy about that, half of the players hadnt even posted yet. It was so early, if i had of kept banging on that point and stuck a serious vote then, that would of been scummy.

Also like Spoons said, is Da Kool being replaced? as, if he is then i'll move ahead with the Jily vote since i was up for both.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:25 am

Post by rblinker123 »

No Magic, im not afriad to vote, i prefer to have enough suspicion to warrent a vote, thats more to town than scum. To the first bit of your big post about me go read post 668 that explains it. Also, i voted on my 9th post. My suspicion of Grey wasnt because he was an easy target, its because his actions where scummy, he put the hammer down on Acro even when he though Acro was probably town, thats scummy he then tried to justified it with, he done it to save himself when really there wasnt that much pressure on him. Also how was i desperate to avoid conflict with Ivan? He listed my name in a list of scum without reason then said it was a joke, he was just mudslinging.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Magic, Im willing to hammer, most likely on Jily. I'll go along with your plan, however, the way you put it is like you want me or Tommy to hammer then however, if however is hammered is town, your guna blame us and start a wagon. The hammer will most likely come in about 2 hours, i'll be back then.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Lol, yeah magic, i took what you said the wrong way lol, i thought you meant to wagons following the lynch on me and Tommy.

Also, im not going anywhere so the hammer can come down whenever, I think maybe we should we wait for people to respond she whats final or just go with it?
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:47 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Magic: My thoughs on Da Koolzy would be that, im leaning more scum. They were never really into Yanks mason claim, they didnt give much thought that it could of been true which seems more scum than town, if someone roleclaims then town need to think about it and be careful as you dont want to be mislynching a town power role it wont help us. They never really seem to give much thought that it could be true instead voted to still lynch Yank. Also, although i know i havent been the most active player in the game, Da Kools have been quite inactive, and given the fact that their a hydra you'd expect more content from them saying as its two people playing. I think there more avoiding content and questions and staying under the radar than generally being away from the game. However, although i have them leaning scum, now looking back Da Koolz wasnt in Yanks list of definatly not mason, i know it doesnt clear them as being scum or means there mason, but i think we should be careful incase they are mason, and so instead this round go with Jilys lynch.

As from Tommy, i dont really have anything on him, I wouldnt really say he has raised any suspicion for me and so Im leaning more town/null.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:01 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Well since, i had already said my vote was going on Jily out of her and Koolzzy, and now that Koolzzy being replaced, im going forward with my vote on Jily. This pushes her to L-1

VOTE:Jilynne1991
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:43 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Sub: It didnt really change much as, i had previously said it would likely be Jily I vote out of her and Koolzzy, But, it was out of Jily or Koolzzy, with Koolzzy being replaced then i voted Jily, were not really guna get a lynch on someone being replaced anyway.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:59 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Subs, yeah i agree with you lol, thats what i meant, i would want to hear from the replacement before lynching them. For some reason, the fact thats there still 6 days left and there would be time to hear from the replacement just didnt register lol. I just assumed that the hammer would probably be down by the time a replacements in.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Tommy, I said we werent guna get a lynch because we would want to hear from the replacement before lynching them, i didnt take into account the time, and stupidly just assumed that the replacement wouldnt be here till after the lynch. It was stupid that i did that but it happened.

Also, i probably wont post until about 20 hours from now, hopefully if i have time i might get a post in on my phone but im not sure i will.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:14 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Magic, although Yanks list may have been full with people voting for him, he claimed it was people who werent masons, and then he flipped mason, so although it has people who voted for him in it, it is still useful for knowing whos not mason.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:38 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Then what was the point in telling people about yanks list being full of people voting him, it just makes people question the list, which we probably shouldnt as Yank flipped mason.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:35 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Request Replacement
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:45 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Well Beck, yeah i can but i wont really be active.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:46 am

Post by rblinker123 »

MOD: Unrequest Replacement
i'll stay until the days over if thats ok?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”