diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by diddin »

evilpacman18 wrote:Alright that's enough of that.
unvote

scum everywhere on
this mislynch

Bolded is a scumslip.

unvote, Vote: EPM
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Juls »

Catch up post....
regfan wrote:Juls play thus far has been incredibly anti-town and filler involved currently have her as null leaning scum.

Elaborate and I will respond. So far this game (at the point of this post) I asked for band claims and pretended to daykill kanye west. Explain why this is anti-town.

evilpacman wrote:Last time I voted people I played with in my opening post I was scum and got caught in 2 posts.

Iso all my games. I always RVS the person I like/hate/know the best.

Nikanor wrote:Not only that, but we are revealing literally no information by doing this.

This.

diddin wrote:unvote, Vote: Juls

Good wagon here.

Reasons? I can't defend against nothing.

nintendo wrote:I'm starting to realize something... Furry shooting ani... ani voting Furry... distancing.

This is a good, town thought process.

Pine wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Nintendo

Bahhhhhh.

Seriously, though, the reaction Nintendo has given to this pupative (yes that's a word, look it up) wagon is reminiscent of Nintendoscum I've seen elsewhere.

I don't like this vote that followed Nik's.

evil wrote:Juls is probably scum. Even though last time I thought that I was much more sure and much more incorrect.

Reasons?

nintendo wrote:12 people have band-claimed, are they all scum?

Another townie post.

Para wrote:you're not understanding what i am saying, i'm saying Juls initiative to band-claim is trying to get townie points, not what people have claimed.

I asked
SHOULD
we name claim and then we started name claiming. The only time I was forceful about it was with diddin because he looked like he had something to hide. You are pushing a VERY VERY weak case bro.

Pine wrote:^204 is :goodposting:

Because he calls you town, but I think he is wrong.

AntB wrote:Day action gambits are nasty, Juls' stunk more than anything I can emit after a good curry.

No one even mentioned it. I think it was too obvious a fake. It was an attempt to see if anyone would question furry or me about our day kill. I thought the most townie of towns would get really pissed off. Since no one bit it was useless though.

nintendo wrote:WHY ME = FRY ME

This isn't Epic mafia, that's a bad excuse but I still think it's newb-town.

Powerrox wrote:So you can just put your reads in two piles; "Scum" and "Town"? What are you then about to do with the players you're not sure about.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: nintendoaddict1

Reads like a bad bandwagon hop.
Fos: Powerrox

CSL wrote:Seraphim put the player in question as a Nullread, nintendo. Your logic is flawed.

But does flawed logic make him scum?

Pine wrote:Holy shit...I don't like Nintendo's responses to the wagon any more than the rest of you, nor his "so there" claim...but slow the fuck down. This breakneck rush to lynch is not cool.

I have a strong scum read on Pine. Pine-scum would say this to have a "look, I didn't vote the obvtown" tomorrow.

Cogito wrote:Hey guys, Gaoth is totes scum.

Why?

TLDR;
unvote, Vote Pine

Powerrox for scummer #2
Town reads: Nikanor, nintendo
-------------------------------------
Juls
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Furry »

CES has joined the town club, nintendo is an honorary member so we wont be lynching them today.

@diddin - But nintendo is probably town given the way the last few pages went. Thats where your case is going to fall apart.

Parabollic, Ant, maybe ani, maybe power (but that one im conflicted on).

Nintendo actions feel really genuine. Then there is that VT claim which makes him prob town moreso and can move him even more there with...

@Nintendo - What is your encore that makes you VT?
Temporary unretired alt
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Regfan wrote:Powerrox, the fact that Furry attempted to pretend that his actions ended the day upon kill enhances the tells that Animorph would present in his reaction giving us a relatively good indication if Ani is mafia or not, that's not something mafia are striving for especially of a player like Animorph who could be consider mslynch bait.

Thanks Reg for opening my eyes to the obvious. It was a gambit, just not the way I thought.

Unvote: Furry

Reads later. After homework...look for it in maybe five to six hours minimum.
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Parabollocks »

Para wrote:you're not understanding what i am saying, i'm saying Juls initiative to band-claim is trying to get townie points, not what people have claimed.

I asked
SHOULD
we name claim and then we started name claiming. The only time I was forceful about it was with diddin because he looked like he had something to hide. You are pushing a VERY VERY weak case bro.[/quote]

i know it's weak, but the follow-up is nice.

UNVOTE:

hmm..i'll put this somewhere else later.

...gaoth not sure if want.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Parabollocks »

BBCODE FUCK.

rr

nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Seraphim wrote:17 minutes.

But remember that that POST WAS NOT WRITTEN AT ONCE SON.

When did Furry make his daykill gambit?

How could he be confirmed as town if you said he was null?
What?

Of course it was not written at once, it was two separate posts.

idk, a few pages ago.

Well maybe it was someone else besides you that said something about null. I really need to stop signing up for so many games at once...
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Parabollocks »

Nintendo v. Seraphim is TvS

discuss

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Gaoth wrote:Reaction to Furry-Daykill gambit: This screams of PR-Fishing, and is extremely antitown day one.

This is why.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Furry wrote:@Nintendo - What is your encore that makes you VT?

I don't have an encore song... which is what makes me a VT.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Parabollocks »

......you..

..can't..be...serious.

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Regfan »

Juls wrote:Elaborate and I will respond. So far this game (at the point of this post) I asked for band claims and pretended to daykill kanye west. Explain why this is anti-town.

Willingly, your constant desire to ask does that make me scummy reads as paranoid scum. Town care not if an action of theirs is considered to be scummy before legitimate votes have begun to be placed. Your daykill seemed like an attempt to attain some form of town-cred when it did nothing other than reduce the credibility and reactions from Furrys. Furthermore your attempted to place pressure on players to band-name claim without stating the advantages and disadvantages of doing so, in other words your actions were disengeninious.

Nintendo continues to scream newb-town, his attack on Seraphim was intially very weak however people haven't taken a good enough look at it because Seras 'I didn't type it all up at once' excuse and defence is shit-awful. I'm interested in hearing what Pine believes about Nintendos meta because he has played in both games that I have with Nintendo and I'm not following the conclusion he has drawn.

Going to do another read of the thread later today, should have a list of my reads up then, for now my vote is still comfortable on Juls though.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Seraphim »

You've never done a stream of consciousness post before as a catch-up?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Juls »

Regfan wrote:Willingly, your constant desire to ask does that make me scummy reads as paranoid scum.

Or perhaps it is an attempt to see who will try to make something I do "seem" scummy. I don't mind when people see me as scummy. What I mind is when their reasons are weak (such as Parabollocks). You reasons are a little better, at least thought out, albeit wrong.

Regfan wrote:Your daykill seemed like an attempt to attain some form of town-cred when it did nothing other than reduce the credibility and reactions from Furrys.

At the time of my "daykill" we still did not know if Furry's was real or not. I have explained my reasons for doing it. How do you feel about those reasons.

Regfan wrote:Furthermore your attempted to place pressure on players to band-name claim without stating the advantages and disadvantages of doing so, in other words your actions were disengeninious.

I pressured diddins because he refused without providing any reasons which makes it look like he has something to hide. I have also stated the advantages as have others. Do you know of any disadvantages you would like to share?
Juls
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Regfan »

Seraphim, I completely understand the attempted catch up post you did however I don't understand defending your change of read however slight it may be in the manner you did. I would have rather had an explanation towards what changed in those seventeen or however long minutes it was.

Juls, if what you're saying is that you wanted to find out who would latch onto you and the reasoning behind them doing so you wouldn't outright as if you're scummy or not, doing so disrupts the natural game flow and only helps attain forced and unnatural reactions and answers from both town and mafia. I continue to believe your reasoning behind the day-kill is incredibly weak and fail to find any real town-motivation behind doing so at that point.

Juls wrote: I pressured diddins because he refused without providing any reasons which makes it look like he has something to hide. I have also stated the advantages as have others. Do you know of any disadvantages you would like to share?

This isn't what happened at all. Firstly he did provide reasoning, he believed it was to much outguessing the mod. Secondly he didn't refuse to out reasoning because you never attempted to ask him for any instead you just pressure-voted him. I have shared the disadvantages which include giving mafia an idea of which players can and cannot be certain power roles influencing and assisting their night actions.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim, I completely understand the attempted catch up post you did however I don't understand defending your change of read however slight it may be in the manner you did. I would have rather had an explanation towards what changed in those seventeen or however long minutes it was.
You should've said that in the first place.

It's not about the time...I made the initial comment of "dunno if he's town, but he's leaning town" right as he made the daykill. His actions afterwards definitely made him look town along with the way players jumped after him like rabid dogs.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Juls »

Regfan wrote:only helps attain forced and unnatural reactions and answers from both town and mafia.

How so? An example would be good.

Regfan wrote:This isn't what happened at all. Firstly he did provide reasoning, he believed it was to much outguessing the mod. Secondly he didn't refuse to out reasoning because you never attempted to ask him for any instead you just pressure-voted him. I have shared the disadvantages which include giving mafia an idea of which players can and cannot be certain power roles influencing and assisting their night actions.

Is pressure bad? To me, pressure is good and brings out the best reaction. I will admit I misremembered him giving a "reason". But I rechecked and I guess you are correct. I guess his "reason" didn't sit well with me (i.e., I disagree with it).
Juls
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Seraphim »

diddin wrote:
unvote

scum everywhere on
this mislynch

Bolded is a scumslip.

How is this a scumslip?
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by diddin »

Seraphim wrote:
diddin wrote:
unvote

scum everywhere on
this mislynch

Bolded is a scumslip.

How is this a scumslip?

@also directed at Furry: It just reads like he KNOWS that Nintendo is a mislynch.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by CSL »

Unvote; Vote: EPM
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Gaoth »

AntB
: Null-Townie. Two posts, votes in each, little to no filler detected.
Demonhybrid
: Townie. Annoyed angry Demon is a town Demon. Or lack of Chess is keeping him from staying calm.
Regfan
: Townie. I think this is the same Reg from last game. Sure seems pissed off by ridiculous things enough to be.
Diddin
: Null-Townie. Would like him to explain his scumslip theory, for I do not completely understand it.
Parama
: WHERE THE EFF IS HE? (no read)
Parabollocks
: Null-Scum. You are confusing the piss out of me, especially with your voting. You said you were voting for juls, changed your vote to juls, then promptly changed back to nintendo. Also, "not sure if want" what?
Pine
: Null-Townie. I agree with your opinion on Nintendo (nervous flailing and what not).
CSL
: Null-Scum. Fluff posts, vote changes without reasons (albeit to EPM).
Powerrox93
: Null-Townie. Reactions to Furry and Nintendo quagmires are confused townie in nature.
NintendoAddict1
: Scum: Nervous scum flailing, only one who reacts to juls' questions of scumminess, could be one trying to clear the other...
Seraphim
: Null-Townie. This business of "contradiction" is crap and should not be worried about on its own, ok guys?
Furry
: Null-Townie. I now get what you were trying to do.
Juls
: Null-Scum. Answers questions with questions and "guesses" why she pressured diddin.
Nikanor
: Null. Some fluff posts, no real scum hunting, but gets the idea of why bandclaiming helps town.
Animorpherv1
: Null. He's been on the defensive most game, but has handled the pressure well. Experienced town or experienced scum...its a coin toss for me right now.
Groundsel
: Again, WHERE HE AT, MANGS? (no read)
Cogito Ergo Sum
: Null. You're voting for me for voting for Furry on the grounds that he was antitown, an opinion I have abandoned. You really have no thoughts on anything or anyone else?
Evilpacman18
: Null-Scum. Defends Nintendo, then votes him, then jumps ship without reason.
Gorilla
: Null-Townie. This isn't the same Gorilla from last game. Yet.
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon