nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

evilpacman18 wrote:Would anyone care for meta defense? I'd really rather not die.

If you don't want to die, then why don't you decide for yourself whether or not meta is needed? Why leave it up to someone else?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Because it's page 20 on D1 and I'm at like L-2 and there's a very good chance that resistance is futile at this point and those things can be so scummy sometimes too. Meta defense can look good and bad. I don't wanna do it if it'll just seal this more.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

evilpacman18 wrote:Because it's page 20 on D1 and I'm at like L-2 and there's a very good chance that resistance is futile at this point and those things can be so scummy sometimes too. Meta defense can look good and bad. I don't wanna do it if it'll just seal this more.

Look at yourself. You're so concerned about how you'll look, and not concerned at all about looking for scum.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Regfan »

Still not fully caught up however ToD's replacing in post was terribad though I'm still not convinced that he's the best counterwagon as I found majority of ani's posts to be null.

The strong push for an EPM quick lynch is not something I like at all. We gain nothing from having the day end while multiple players haven't stated their thoughts especially if the sole reason for the push is that he claimed VT which means he's more likely town than not to be perfectly honest, furthermore his recent posts as well as Nintendos both read as scrambling town, everyone needs to take a step back and relook at this.

DH, it's perfectly normal for a town player to get defensive when pushed towards L-2 and aim towards preventing themselves getting lynched, doing so is not a scum-tell at all and it's not as if he hasn't done any attempts at scumhunting. If you read his earlier posts he clearly laid out all of his reads so I'm unsure what you're attempting to push here.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

DemonHybrid wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:Because it's page 20 on D1 and I'm at like L-2 and there's a very good chance that resistance is futile at this point and those things can be so scummy sometimes too. Meta defense can look good and bad. I don't wanna do it if it'll just seal this more.

Look at yourself. You're so concerned about how you'll look, and not concerned at all about looking for scum.

I did last minute scumhunting a couple posts ago. Nothing's changed since then except Gaoth reinforcing that read. Of course I'm concerned about how I'll look. Do you want the personal reasons for that or the pro-town reasons for that? I'll give you both.

Personal:
1. This game is more fun than the other ones I'm in
2. This playerlist is mostly known to me
3. I feel like my reads are accurate and would enjoy the chance to prove them into the rest of the game.

Pro-town
1. Getting mislynched is anti-town.

Now to be honest, I don't feel like my play was anti-town at all. Everything I did had pro-town reasons (I'm sure several of you have seen games where I'm pretty town but being very anti-town. I feel like this is the exact opposite. I'm pretty scummy but being very pro-town. At least that's how I see myself. Unfortunately I don't have a choice about being town or being scummy. I only have a choice about being pro-town or anti-town) and again, I feel like a lot of it helped solidify some early game reads that I'm sure will go ignored if I get lynched today.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by CSL »

Meta is DEAD.

EPM is flailing scum worried about his own hide.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Powerrox93 wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Read his iso.

... I've done it and finds nothing scummy in it.

Try again but read more carefully this time.

And I still don't get it. Now please take yout time to give us an explenation

Juls wrote:
@Powerrox - This is interesting, why is it scummy to change your vote?

No, you misinterpretted me. I'm saying that pacman changed his vote in a scummy way, not that "OMG Changing Vote = OBVSCUM"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pacmans 479 screams overselfconfident scum. Now let's lynch him
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Self-confident in what exactly? I'm confident in my own ability to remember the faction given to me in my role PM, yes.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Gaoth »

evilpacman18 wrote:Nothing's changed since then except Gaoth reinforcing that read.

Clarification please? Which read are you referring to? The one where you said I was omgusing (would you have thought any different if i had removed my name? had you done that to any player i would have called you on it.)? Or the one where you agreed with CES's case of "read his iso?"
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

The one where you're scum.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Care to elaborate? You have called a bunch of people scum, but havent really made any cases, as i recall. In fact, you defended a player you would later vote for without apparent reason. This does not read as town, fyi.
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Regfan »

I still am failing to understand how someone defending themselves is considered to be a scum-tell on this sit. Town and mafia are both to avoid getting lynched therefore when placed near a possible lynch it makes sense to defend yourself regardless of allignment in any means possible. The more I read into EPM the more I can understand his actions in regards to his defence of Nintendo, the only thing I haven't managed to fully understand is his vote on him to induce a wagon.

Gaoth and EPM since both of you are currently online I want you to elaborate on your thoughts of Juls, Parabollocks, AntB and Powerrox.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I'll tell you right now, Powerrox is probably nullest read in the game. Post-by-post isos for the other three coming up.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

my*
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

after skype with best friend ._.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Gaoth »

@regfan: AntB - Reread of ISO yields five posts, not much content. Either lurking or busier then me. Regardless, moving him to Straight up null read, since I had him at null-townie.
Powerroxx: To me, Powerroxx is pretty townie. His initial confusion has been allayed, and he has attempted some scum hunting, even if he has not been answered right away or to his liking.
Juls: The more I read her posts and think about it, the more I start to think shes scum. The day vig gambit following the day vig gambit is pretty bad. She pushed the band claim REALLY hard until the cons were raised, and she backed off. I'm reading this as scum looking for PRs to kill quickly. Also, a fair amount of fluff.
Parabollocks: Im getting a huge null on Para. I don't think this is same Para from last game, but at the same time, that may be because he didnt get to post much last game. I know I didn't. For now, Para = Null.

FYI,
No access
until sunday (July 3rd)
Show

tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by gorilla »

Regfan wrote:I'm heading to bed and will read through the recent posts in the morning however Gorilla, Parama, Furry, DemonHybrid, Seraphim and Nikandor as the slightly more experienced players in the game I want to hear all of your thoughts on EPM and everyone else in the game.

lol @ putting me in with those other guys

i hate doing lists, especially early on in large games - i am bad at organizing my thoughts and surveying the field, I guess and I rather not bullshit my reads on players when I really don't have any/I have no need to.

that said, I feel now like EPM is guy who says crazy stuff digging his own hole - not saying "too scummy to be scum" but that he's worded things in such a careless way that they are construed as scummy but I do not believe his actions are scum motivated. his explanations strike me as town in their reasoning, if a bit ridiculous.

I would be happier overall voting Parabollocks, whose ISO is very fluffy, and whose excuse of laziness I dislike - comments he has made feel like potshots.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Parabollocks

have a few other people I've got my eye on but I think I need to do more detailed reading
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by gorilla »

evilpacman18 wrote:I'll tell you right now, Powerrox is probably nullest read in the game. Post-by-post isos for the other three coming up.

powerrox is town. He's asking questions, trying to actually figure things out.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Furry »

diddin wrote:
diddin wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:False. The wagon never lost momentum. Maybe I didn't explain this well enough. I never thought nintendo was scum. I put my vote on it to keep the momentum so more scum would jump on.

Oh my god this reasoning is just awful. Lynch plz

THIS is scummier than any possible slip and is the main reason I'm voting EPM. The slip isn't necessarily 100% and Nintendo could still be scum. However, even if he is Town he is a good vig shot.

For the love of...

Ok. So your arguement is that emp-nintendo is a very likely pairing to occur in this game? Also you miss what a policy lynch/vig is. Its someone who is NULL that will bring down towns win chances as town, not someone who is town for just about the entire game. If you think VIs that people have read as town right are useless, you are more dense then you seem.

ANY town is good for the town, if its someone who you cant trust to make their own decisions, then you make them follow around other town reads making them essentially double voters. Thats it.

The fact that you are at all encouraging the vig of nintendo means that you have emp as a town read, which you obviously dont, so are barking WAY up the wrong tree.
Temporary unretired alt
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Juls: I've already made my biggest case on her. Her questions don't go places, in short. Early on she does that "voting people I know" thing, which apparently is scummy. Not sure how but the success rate is phenomenal. Then calls for band claims like they matter. Iso 22 not sure if serious but if serious lol.

Parabollocks: This is rather difficult. Beginning to think he's more scum than Juls is. The reason I have it in my reads that him and her can't be scum together is their interaction over his misrep (which is also the biggest reason I think he's scum) on her about the AtE.

AntB: Iso is 4 posts. Vote on me after just quoting a post I made. Scummy. Scum read is due to the hop on nintendo's miswagon being one of the scummier out of all the people that got on it.

So yeah it's 3 AM. I have work at 8.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

@Furry: Emp = Empking
Epm = me
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:34 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Alrighty, whose gonna sum up the first 20 pages for me? This is pre-Role PM so my reads will be freshhhh.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Regfan »

Thanks Gaoth and EPM, I need to take a day or two to step back and mull over this game, I haven't been so lackless of strong scum reads in a while. Gorilla, can you also explain your obvtown read on Animorph as well because I've looked back multiple times and am just not seeing it at all.

CMAR, I suggest reading the entire thread however a quick summarization is that Furry faked a day kill on Animorph, reactions ensued. Juls then faked a day kill, no reactions occured from that one. Players drew conclusions in regards to Ani and Furrys allignments then proceeded to wagon Nintendo for filler and odd reactions however personally I believe he screams noobtown. People then moved to EPM for an odd occurance that you'll need to read into, the gist of it is that he claims that he voted Nintendo his town-read in an attempt to bait other votes onto the wagon allowing him to assess which are scum and which aren't.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:16 am

Post by gorilla »

I had him as obvtown based on reaction to the faked daykill but I am less sure of that now because I disagree with a lot of what Trumpet is posting
Groundsel
Groundsel
Townie
Groundsel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Groundsel »

CryMeARiver wrote:Alrighty, whose gonna sum up the first 20 pages for me? This is pre-Role PM so my reads will be freshhhh.

you think 20 pages is hard?
ever done 41?

but yeah, try and read yourself; It's the best way

especially if you're replacing parama who I have nothing to go off of

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”