New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:14 am

Post by 65536 »

PeregrineV wrote:
65536 wrote:Peregrine should post like nao.

7 posts in ISO, half of which are just votes and the last of which makes an unfulfilled promise of reads.

Like, really?

That's not even active lurking.

The reason to take out KoC now is that they are a decent candidate for a mafia RB which would invalidate having Palisade kill them as a show of fealty.

-TO

Sorry, we had half-year close at work so this week was RL stuff.

So far only done Sancholates and JDGA, was going to do Palisades but I believe the vig claim, so I'll push it to the end.
So far they both appear townish, but need to update for the last 5 pages.

Give us what you have so far and how you got there. We're sympathetic to RL issues but we really need whatever you can contribute - even townreads.
Show
We are a VI.
We are Legion.
We are men of action, lies do not become us.
We are not a psychopath.
Honest.

65K is a valid abbreviation of our name
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:32 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Palisade wrote:Considering I know there's AT LEAST one more vote interested in lynching us (KoC)--probably more--you guys just earned yourself a claim.

We Are The Vigilante.
We shot Krypt last night, duh. (Who else would have?) This is an extremely scum-driven wagon, because Redhead Vig-Slipped when he posted that note from our QT (the one mentioning Tomie being the scum kill).

You say I softclaimed to drag you out, because as a Mafia Roleblocker, a very powerful role, it
makes comeplete fucking sense
for myself to trade my life for a vig :roll: (who could have a doctor protecting him for all we know) but let's be honest here, you only claimed because you had 5 votes on yourself and added me as an "honorary member" of the wagon. You were so fucking eager to claim that you added ghostvotes onto your own wagon just to make claiming now seem feasible.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:10 am

Post by bvoigt »

KoC's reactions look town to me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:You seem to be missing the "hoping for scum to shoot me" part of the equation here.
But thanks for basically admitting you'd rather lynch me than the person who could well be an SK. Oh, and you're also accepting the fact I softclaimed vig, which I had LITERALLY ZERO REASON TO DO AS SCUM.

Could you just explain to me where my understanding of your thought process is wrong;

You're hinting at being a Vig so scum will kill you - best gain for town; you're dead.
You admit that the BEST play for a Vig would be to kill someone who softclaimed Vig - worst situation for town; you're dead.

So...what where you gaining for us by your softclaim lie?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:32 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Anybody want a friendly votecount from your neighborhood backup mod, just give me a shout! :)
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:00 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Mostly caught up, need to re-read some walls.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: KoC
I believe the VigSlip.
Anyone notice KoC rolefishing PBuG a couple pages ago?
To be clear: quack
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:13 am

Post by TBuG »

@65536, this was where I thought I saw a scumtell:

glowball 331 wrote:Since then the only people catching my eye are Thor, Reck, KoC and Tomie. The first two just aggressive seemingly pushing for any sort of lynch, one coasting by and Tomie more evasive and deflective than anything.

Also, I think six+ months on site isn't really a 'newb' anymore.

Palisade wrote:Also, primo scum motivation for doing so: You have a Mafia Roleblocker or Mafia Doc, and softclaiming draws out the real counterpart, who you promptly kill. Congratulations on successfully implementing this tactic.

Knight of Cydonia wrote:You say I softclaimed to drag you out, because as a Mafia Roleblocker, a very powerful role, it
makes comeplete fucking sense
for myself to trade my life for a vig :roll: (who could have a doctor protecting him for all we know) but let's be honest here, you only claimed because you had 5 votes on yourself and added me as an "honorary member" of the wagon. You were so fucking eager to claim that you added ghostvotes onto your own wagon just to make claiming now seem feasible.

Where did Palisade specifically say
you
are the Mafia RB/Doc? Their logic looks perfectly good to me, and I would not be surprised if you're a goon with a teammate who is RB/Doc.

Additionally, when Palisade claimed, they had seven votes on them by my count (L-3, even though JDGA seemed to think there was one more vote on) and with the vigslip I think it was perfectly logical to claim then.

SleepyKrew wrote:Anyone notice KoC rolefishing PBuG a couple pages ago?

I did. I ignored it because I didn't think it was solidly obvious as rolefishing. This post, yes?

@Back-up Mod, I would
love
a votecount.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:15 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

That would be the one.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 2.2

Knight of Cydonia
(4)
:
Thor665,
PBuG
, Palisade, PBuG, SleepyKrew
Palisade
(2)
:
xRECKONERx
SleepyKrew
Celebloki
, sanchocolates, Taro,
chkballin
BeaverWeasel
JDGA

Celebloki
(2)
:
PBuG
, xRECKONERx, chkballin
chkballin
(1)
:
Palisade
, bvoigt
PBuG
(1)
:
SleepyKrew
, Knight of Cydonia,
Palisade
Celebloki
Taro

jilynne1991
(1)
:
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
(1)
:
SleepyKrew
(0)
:
xRECKONERx

JDGA
(0)
:
chkballin

Noting Voting
(6)
:
Mist7676, jilynne1991, Zebronic, PeregrineV, JDGA, BeaverWeasel

With 19 alive it takes
to lynch.

Deadline is
July 13, 2011

A little late, my bad again. Days are flying by faster than they seem.

Sanchocolates
has requested replacement. Also, I believe
jilynne1991
will be
LA
for an indefinite amount of time.
Parabollocks
has been prodded.
Last edited by Wraith on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:25 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

KoC wagon tags.

Fixed. I have a habit of typing /b instead of /s
Taro
Taro
Townie
Taro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Taro »

Reck, besides having your own reason, can you elaborate on your hop onto Celebloki from Palisade?
Did you do something to the princess?
I bet it's sexual harrassment, Adell's going to jail!
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:57 am

Post by chkballin »

Again sorry for the lack of activity...
To address any concerns of me being a newb vs. my join date(Dec 2010)...if you bothered to check my wiki you would know that I joined the site to stalk chkflip <3 and wasn't active for like 3-4 months because I didn't care to play then my first newbie game was in April 2011, but whatevs I am not here to play that card.

Real life for chkflip and myself has been kind of hectic- moreso on his part than my own, since he's had limited access to the computer. If this keeps up we will be asking for a replacement, but as of right now we are working on a catch up post and hopefully we will be able to come through with it.

~
BALLIN
I want to believe, the truth is out there...
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:05 am

Post by TBuG »

"I don't want to play the newbie card, but I'm a newbie."
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
chkballin
chkballin
Goon
chkballin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:16 am

Post by chkballin »

Okay PBuG...I get it-anything I say is going to be scummy to you, but let's just try for a second to use common sense. I was being honest and pointing out the truth in the fact that I am a newbie isn't playing the newbie card- I was addressing what you said. I am a newbie, but that isn't an excuse because this hydra has enough experience behind it with it's other head. So calm down and put your scum paint can away for a second and use your brain- I have enough stress IRL to not want to deal with all the weakness that is your arguments.

~
BALLIN
I want to believe, the truth is out there...
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Wraith »

I must ask that any players that may have limited access (instead of a more difficult problem) not replace out. As I announced in the sign-up thread (but not here), I will be mod-killing Mist7676's slot if I do not find a replacement for her by the end of this day (meaning by the deadline for this day).
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by TBuG »

chkballin wrote:anything I say is going to be scummy to you

That's actually blatantly false, but as far as the rest of your post, point taken and I apologize.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

THESE VOTE COUNTS ARE STILL CONFUSING ME AND I JUST WANT SOMEONE DEAD RIGHT NOW.

*sigh* This game has stalled out so hard.
green shirt thursdays
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by 65536 »

Got Bored let's do a Voter analysis

Spoiler: Knight of Cydonia Wagon
Thor665 wrote:Yar. Looking back I think I'm going to;

Vote: Knight of Cydonia

Also, protip - when you're miller you claim miller Day 1. There is so much gak we wouldn't have even had to do if DK had been sitting behind a miller claim like he should have.

Basically a vote boiling down to him thinking KoC is active lurking as seen in the discussion over the first three posts here:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3164016
Town Motivated

Pallisade

Palisade wrote:Know what? I'll sheep Thor.
Unvote, Vote: KoC
sanchocolates wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Yar. Looking back I think I'm going to;

Also, protip - when you're miller you claim miller Day 1. There is so much gak we wouldn't have even had to do if DK had been sitting behind a miller claim like he should have.
What's your reason to voting him?

The scumteam has revealed itself!

Thanks, Sancho. You've made this a walk in the park for us. Celebloki, Ballin, Sancho, KoC. They die. Today.

So it all comes down to a sheep vote admittedly on someone that they have previously stated is scummy.
Null

PBuG wrote:
I believe jilynne's claim and I agree that it only really helps town that she claimed.

Vote: PBuG

Modkill doesnt make him any less scum.

...reasoning? I don't understand what DK's modkill has to do with me.

because he spent 90% of his posts on day 1 clamoring for DK's lynch with no other valuable input whatsoever.

I agree with this reasoning and the rest of PBuG's posts are town leans for me. However had changed to Celebloki for their vote on Pallisade then changed back after BW gave something, I agree with this and did see it.
Town Motivated

SleepyKrew

SleepyKrew wrote:Mostly caught up, need to re-read some walls.
UNVOTE:
I believe the VigSlip.

I like the final vote but the way he has been flipflopping all day makes me think if anyone on this wagon is scum it's Sleepy
scum? motivation

Pallisade Wagon

Well neither player has posted since the claim except for this:
Taro wrote:Reck, besides having your own reason, can you elaborate on your hop onto Celebloki from Palisade?

Taro, go read the fragging thread.

Spoiler: Celebloki Wagon
Reck

• Vote on SleepyKrew
  • Vote on Pallisade, it's a Godhammer vote, he had said he'd do this

xRECKONERx wrote:TIME TO SHEEP PBUG CHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOO

VOTE: CELEBOKI

PBUG: DOING RECK'S ANALYSIS SO HE DOESN'T HAVE TO SINCE 2011

First thought, Taro really needs to read the thread. Though all in all
Town Motivated

Chkballin

chkballin wrote:Vig claim? My gut says no, but that makes more sense than Krypt investigating jilynne.

UNVOTE: Palisade
VOTE: Celebloki

I have my own non-sheep reasons for the vote, but you'll have to wait for my part of the case until I get a chance to post it.

I would like to hear this reasoning.

Chkballin Wagon

bvoigt wrote:I checked Mini 973, where Hoopla (who's in charge of Normal Game review) fakeclaimed PGO. She said a scum or vig kill would still kill her. So jilynne's claim is more believable than I originally thought.

VOTE: chkballin

Something about this vote rubs me up the wrong way, probably because since the start of the day he was talking to Jily about her claim. However this on closer inspection just seems to be a vote carried over from yesterday.

PBuG Wagon

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
PBuG wrote:
...reasoning? I don't understand what DK's modkill has to do with me.

because he spent 90% of his posts on day 1 clamoring for DK's lynch with no other valuable input whatsoever.

a) deliberate misrep, stating "the fact DK was modkilled doesn't make PBuG less scummy" isn't an implication that DK's modkill has an effect on you, it's a clear statement of "okay, the fucktard is out of the way, continue as normal".

b) blatant hypocrisy, given that you yourself stated that after reading the thread twice (which you admitted to not actually doing), DK was your only scumread. You're voting me for pushing hard on your only scumread of your own. Yeah, I tunnelled yesterday, but 1) frankly, getting DK out of this game sooner rather than later was of paramount importance to making this game semi-playable. The fact that you're dragging DK back into this stinks of a desire to reobfuscate the scum hunting, just as he did yesterday.
Vote: PBuG

On closer inspection this seems to be more I want to be on a wagon on someone voting me Thor doesn't look wagonable, go PBuG. KoC, What do you think of Celebloki?

Jily Wagon

Parabollocks wrote:i don't believe jily's claim, and i haven't even read the thread.

VOTE: jily

reading now, PGO claim is shit, why don't you just claim fucking vig while you're at it.

I really don't like this vote or any of his posts today, compounding that with his atrocious reads here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3142974 I'm going to leave TO's vote there but will hammer KoC

Wraith wrote:
Votecount 2.2

Noting Voting
(6)
:
Mist7676
rep
, jilynne1991
(V/LA)
, Zebronic, PeregrineV, JDGA, BeaverWeasel

Well the first three have somewhat legitimate reasons for not voting yet, but you last three are two scum and a town.

-m
Show
We are a VI.
We are Legion.
We are men of action, lies do not become us.
We are not a psychopath.
Honest.

65K is a valid abbreviation of our name
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Wraith »

xRECKONERx wrote:THESE VOTE COUNTS ARE STILL CONFUSING ME AND I JUST WANT SOMEONE DEAD RIGHT NOW.

*sigh* This game has stalled out so hard.

Reck, let me put it this way: unless you are doing a VCA, completely ignore the names that are slashed out, okay?

I might start rearranging anyways. The names that are slashed out are still in chronological order but I might shove them to the back of the line to make it a little easier to read.
Show

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

SleepyKrew wrote:Mostly caught up, need to re-read some walls.
UNVOTE:
I believe the VigSlip.

...wait, what? Stating "the only reason for Palisade to do X is if he is Z and you are Y" isn't rolefishing, it's me giving my interpretation. If I'd said "oh, btw, ARE YOU A TOWN PR?" (which I didn't
at all
in that post, that'd be rolefishing.
I'm pretty much resigned to my fate here now. This wagon is being pushed on the most trivial things - hurr, you tunneled DK, king of acting scummy as FUCK everywhere; hurr, you made an (in retrospect, ill-advised) gambit to draw a scum kill, must be scum; hurr, you stated that the only reason for Palisade to act in that manner is if PBuG is a PR, must be scum, can't possibly just be hypothesising at all here, durr. Not like even PBuG didn't call me out on rolefishing in that post. Gee, that might be because it wasn't rolefishing.
Just get it over with, I'm tired of playing with the sheep.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Taro wrote:Reck, besides having your own reason, can you elaborate on your hop onto Celebloki from Palisade?

See: everything already stated by PBuG

Honestly I'm considering replacing out due to apathy but then Wraith posted the plead for NO MORE REPLACEMENTS sooo I think I'll stick around.
green shirt thursdays
Zebronic
Zebronic
Townie
Zebronic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Zebronic »

Been busy. decent post coming tomorrow
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by Wraith »

Parabollocks appears to have neglected to inform me of a V/LA he was taking. His second prod has been expunged.
Show

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:06 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

KoC is giving up with a whole 4 votes on him. Nice.
VIHydra:
Nice misrep.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:12 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Post coming...later? I'm not seeing any scum, besides Parabollocks, but now it looks like I'm OMGUSing...so if I was right, there wouldn't be any scum. This game is frustrating. Oh wait, and KOC, but that's confusing, cuz I often give up with just a few votes on me too! So I could see that coming from both scum and town.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”