Mini 1193: Hacker's Panic mafia. (Game Over)

Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

I know that today will be a holiday for many of you so I won't prod until tomorrow.

After that, depending on the activity, I'll be setting up a deadline (at least one week ahead of time).

-HP
If you are to be Hercule Poirot, you must think of everything.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:47 am

Post by don_johnson »

des: i have explained it the best i can already. i'd rather cover it after the game. between my discussions with the mod and xvarts play i am writing it off as a mistake and i am not going to let it interfere with the game. if xvart is town, the speculation would be disastrous for town and take us away from traditional scumhunting. i'd like to avoid that at this point.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:26 am

Post by bobsnox »

Xvart shouldn't be a blip on the radar today anyway.

Zodiark or Hrezs.
deselby
deselby
Goon
deselby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by deselby »

don_johnson wrote:des: i have explained it the best i can already. i'd rather cover it after the game. between my discussions with the mod and xvarts play i am writing it off as a mistake and i am not going to let it interfere with the game. if xvart is town, the speculation would be disastrous for town and take us away from traditional scumhunting. i'd like to avoid that at this point.

ok, am willing to wait. Curious though....
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by bobsnox »

deselby - why are you still voting me?
deselby
deselby
Goon
deselby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by deselby »

bobsnox wrote:deselby - why are you still voting me?

Well, bobs, that is a fair question. I voted for you because I thought you were the scummiest player, but your question made me think - are you still the scummiest? So i have reviewd things
So, I have already made a case against you. Adding to that your propensity to post (and sometmes vote) without giving much or any reason, and your seeming certainty at various times that at least 7 players (including beck) here are scum:

bobsnox wrote:I agree about Don. If Beck weren't so scummy I would vote Don right now.

bobsnox wrote:Parama - I think Coolskins and deselby are buddies.

bobsnox wrote:
You know what, I'm good with a cele lynch after reviewing his case again.

UNVOTE: Coolskins

VOTE: Celeboki

bobsnox wrote:Celebloki, deselby, don johnson - good lynches today.

bobsnox wrote:

UNVOTE: deselby
VOTE: Zodiark

bobsnox wrote:lol

I think Parama is right.

UNVOTE: Zodiark
VOTE: Hrezs

Now, I didn't want to make the biggest post in history, so I only showed edited version sof your posts. I listed the above not to discuss the merits of your reasoning (which I believe have been inconsistent- for eg zodiark good, me bad), but to point out that you seem to condemn people as scum too easily for my liking.

However, I must concede that you now have some competition for scummiest.

Zodiark's contradiction was scummy, and his defence of it, while he makes the occasional ok point, is, overall, not that convincing, in particular his slowness to recognise the contradiciton as scummy. Is zodiark more scummy than bobs? Not much in it IMO, but bobs by a nose.

And then there is Hrezs. His total contribution is:

votes parama fo a silly reason, without even really reading the thread.
makes passable point about kondi, then votes bob for a stupid reason (regarding his beck vote)
the "i find it hilarious..." post
halfhearted defence against parama, ends up very close to accusing parama of being scum, but doesn't vote for him.
doesn't "understand" the contradiciton im zodiarks post, and believes zodiark is town.

I didn't re-post hrezs posts, cos this is already relly long, and besides, there are only 11 Hrezs posts to read through, should anyone want to do so.

So to answer your original question bobs, I think you are pretty scummy, but I am not going to keep my vote on you when there is a better candidate.

unvote: bobsnox

vote: hrezs
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by bobsnox »

:high-five:
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Celebloki »

I see the case against Hrezs, I think it's laughable that he "doesn't see" the case against Zodiark and agree that he is just distancing. I would say it's a strong possibility that he is scum.

I still think Zodiark is the better lynch today however, his defense to us explaining the case to him was just, "that makes me laugh". Then he calls coolskins post against him misrep without explaining how he misrepped him. My vote is staying on Zodiark for now with Hrezs being a strong second to that. Depending on how he continues to loldefend himself I may be swayed to switch over.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Zodiark13 and Haschel Cedricson have been prodded.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

Those in danger of being exposed #11:

Hrezs (4)
- Parama, don_johnson, bobsnox, deselby,
Zodiark13 (2)
- Celebloki, CooLskins,
Celebloki (2)
- Antihero, xvart,
bobsnox (3)
- Haschel Cedricson, Hrezs, Zodiark13,

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: 16/07/2011

Last edited by Humble Poirot on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 am

Post by xvart »

Oops. I just noticed my incorrect vote.

UNVOTE:

More posting tonight.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Celebloki »

xvart wrote:Oops. I just noticed my incorrect vote.

UNVOTE:

More posting tonight.

I was curious why you had voted be, you lampooned Zodiark, then voted me without explanation. I was going to keep a note of it but I suppose I can understand the mistake. My name's been popular today.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:10 am

Post by bobsnox »

I think don's explanation of why Hrezs over Zodiark should be heeded.

Hrezs today, Zodiark tomorrow
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Celebloki »

@bobsnox Don's #335 did stand out to me. It paints Hrezs as scum either way for Zodiark and I agree with his statement. I am weary to to hop over as it would put Hrezs at L-1 and I am not necessarily ready to put him in a spot for a quick-hammer. I think Hrezs needs to claim though and is effectively at L-1. I'm willing to bet that Hrezs and Zodiark are scum buddies and would be happy to see either lynched today.
Humble Poirot
Humble Poirot
Goon
Humble Poirot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Humble Poirot »

This was supposed to be in the votecount:

As you can see, a new deadline for the day has been set. If the deadline is reached without a hammer, whoever has the most votes will automatically be lynched. Remember that in case of a tie, there will be a nolynch.

The deadline can be pushed forward one time only if the majority of the players ask for an extension.

-HP
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Antihero »

Celebloki wrote:My name's been popular today.

AS IT SHOULD BE, you chucklehead.

You can't drop an uberscummy hammer like that and then bitch about getting voted after the fact. In fact, I don't think your name has been popular enough today; you should consider yourself lucky.

Celebloki wrote:@bobsnox Don's #335 did stand out to me. It paints Hrezs as scum either way for Zodiark and I agree with his statement. I am weary to to hop over as it would put Hrezs at L-1 and I am not necessarily ready to put him in a spot for a quick-hammer. I think Hrezs needs to claim though and is effectively at L-1.
I'm willing to bet that Hrezs and Zodiark are scum buddies
and would be happy to see either lynched today.

Now, this is based on what?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:11 am

Post by CooLskins »

Antihero wrote:
Celebloki wrote:My name's been popular today.

AS IT SHOULD BE, you chucklehead.

You can't drop an uberscummy hammer like that and then bitch about getting voted after the fact. In fact, I don't think your name has been popular enough today; you should consider yourself lucky.

Celebloki wrote:@bobsnox Don's #335 did stand out to me. It paints Hrezs as scum either way for Zodiark and I agree with his statement. I am weary to to hop over as it would put Hrezs at L-1 and I am not necessarily ready to put him in a spot for a quick-hammer. I think Hrezs needs to claim though and is effectively at L-1.
I'm willing to bet that Hrezs and Zodiark are scum buddies
and would be happy to see either lynched today.

Now, this is based on what?

Nice attempt at getting a counter-wagon started to try and protect your two scumbuds, antihero.
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Antihero »

New rule cooldog. You can't critique other people's thoughts if you don't know how to think.

Yes, zodiark is scummy. I'm starting to think Hrez is just a whiny, reactive lurker. That doesn't mean the guy who dropped the "hey, everybody, look at me, I'm SCUM!" hammer isn't scum. All this piling onto Zodiark and Hrez all the sudden (going so far as to say "I think they're scumbuddies" without presenting any connection tells) is really frickin' sketchy to me.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Celebloki »

@Antihero If you actually read my post, or bob, or Don you'd know that in Don's #335 he connects them in the second part which I agree with. Zodiark has a wagon on him and Hrezs is distancing from him for when he flips scum.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Antihero »

Celebloki wrote:@Antihero If you actually read my post, or bob, or Don you'd know that in Don's #335 he connects them in the second part which I agree with. Zodiark has a wagon on him and Hrezs is distancing from him for when he flips scum.

I'm not talking about bob or don. I'm talking about you. You accused kondi of being "along for the ride" but you've been along for the ride on every single wagon you've been on.

Why are you asking for a claim and not putting on the L1 vote, BTW?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Celebloki »

So you want me to invent some new case out of my ass? I'm not allowed to agree with other people's cases? I looked into the contradiction bobsnox pointed out and that's how I came to my conclusion on Zodiark. I am not along for the ride, he's scum. And if you actually paid attention I have not hopped over to Hrezs, I am still on Zodiark. I just agree that Hrezs is probably also scum. Kondi never gave any reason for anything he did. I've explained adequately well why I've played the way I have. It's not my fault you don't read people's posts. I explained in a post you quoted earlier why I did not put Hrezs at L-1. I know it's har har funny that the quick hammerer from the day before doesn't want a quick-hammer now but thats why I didn't hop. You really seem to enjoy not reading all of anyone's posts and misrepping the hell out of them huh?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Antihero »

Celebloki wrote:So you want me to invent some new case out of my ass?

Well, they wouldn't stink any more than whatever you're currently posting, that's for sure.

Celebloki wrote:I'm not allowed to agree with other people's cases? I looked into the contradiction bobsnox pointed out and that's how I came to my conclusion on Zodiark. I am not along for the ride, he's scum. And if you actually paid attention I have not hopped over to Hrezs, I am still on Zodiark.

Exactly what part of my arguement depended on you "still being on Zodiark"? I said "piling on," not "hopping over." And you
did
pile on suddenly when Hrezs went "herpderp, Zod looks hunky-dory to me" and bob threw a fit about it.

I know it's har har funny that the quick hammerer from the day before doesn't want a quick-hammer now but thats why I didn't hop.

Yeah, that is actually pretty funny. Why don't you just say something like, I don't know, "DON'T HAMMER!" with your L-1 post?

You really seem to enjoy not reading all of anyone's posts and misrepping the hell out of them huh?

Oh, no. Not just anybody. Just the "easy targets" like you. Because, you know, you never really had a wagon on you, you don't have a wagon, and probably will never be wagoned; then after the game is over, everyone will bitch and moan and say "damn it, why didn't we just follow occam's razor!"
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Parama »

OH MAN I'M ACTUALLY TRYING AGAIN WHEEEEE
page 12

Hrezs wrote:
Parama wrote:
Hrezs has posted and isn't voting. There is an 80% chance he is scum.

so... I'm scum because I didn't RVS
note to everyone: I had posted once(twice technically) by the time of this post

Yeah, because town have no reason not to RVS. Scum avoid it out of "caution lul" but that never works.
Hrezs wrote:
Parama wrote:
Hrezs, Zodiark, don, xvart, and kondi all need to post more; they all have 5 or less posts, and at least one of those is pregame for each.

oh... Too bad the thread was locked when I came back to post

This is not an excuse. Seriously.
Hrezs wrote:
Parama wrote:
Hrezs wrote:Did some light skimming, I don't like Parama

:roll:
Holy hell, Zodiark's 242 sucks. "Yay, lemme repeat stuff about don that's already been said. Don't mind me, I don't feel like mentioning the other 9 players at all. Just want to push this wagon. Bye!"
^the feeling I'm getting.

Repeat stuff about don?

Is that REALLY what you're fixating on in this post? You've said nothing on most of my posts, just quoted them for god knows why, and then you come to a post NOT about you and ask an irrelevant question that anybody with a goddamn brain would realize is a stupid question because it requires someone WITHOUT a brain to ASK THE GODDAMN QUESTION?

...repeating stuff about don = repeating stuff about don that others have said and used as an argument against don.
Oh and Zodiark is 100% scum if Hrezs flips scum, and Hrezs is flipping scum.

Hrezs wrote:
Parama wrote:
anti-town =/= scummy
sigh
and nothing about why I'm scum. neato.you have nothing except this supposed "scumslip" which was just you misrepping me, and blatantly at that. excuse me while I refrain from moving my vote :D

anti-town and scummy go together a lot of the time. At the very least your attitude was anti-town, at the most it was scumtastic.

But this is not what you said.
Hrezs wrote:great arguments you have there

your piss poor responses are the most laughable thing I've read all day.
I am confused by Zodiark's 294. It's terrible, it really is, but shockingly... logical? I don't know. Ugh.
CooLskins wrote:@parama, I did learn that he admits to not scum hunting, and yet insists that he is pro-town. Also, good work on that their dodge.

Yeah tbh I have no clue what you're talking about here. if the game ate your post, make the post again. I don't want cryptic mysteries.
CooLskins wrote:@@hez wagon, hez is lurking poretty bad. I could put him in a don/parama scum team. But don has to be today's lynch.

You aren't even trying. Not at all. You know you're screwed. You know your team's screwed. Why are you trying to make it worse? Because that's tough to do, but you seem to be pulling it off just fine.
bobsnox wrote:His reaction is confscum to me. Hrezs is still a good lynch but Zodiark is just bad bad scum.

*notsureifomgus*
What is up with this game anyways? It's like an abomination to logic. Psychology weeps for this game.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Parama »

this was missing from that last post somehow.
Antihero wrote:Celebolki actually said a couple pages before that he "wasn't comfortable dropping the hammer" or something to that effect. This cautiousness vanished in the subsequent pages for no apparent reason.

This is the only worthwhile thing in this post, and I can derail it by saying that Celebloki said that BEFORE Beck went insane and started screaming at everyone.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Parama »

Page 13 owns your soul's soul.
Celebloki wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:
Hammering a claimed OSV less than a week since the start of the day just because the claimed OSV is a VI = scum

Zodiark13 wrote:
And honestly, hammering a VI is hardly a massive scumtell.

Vote: Zodiark13

oh hey. a contradiction. Zodiark gets to be lynched either today or tomorrow. Take your pick.
Hey BubDoG did you read Celebloki's above post? Good day to you sir. You're making every excuse in the book to sit on your don vote because it's on town, right? I don't know for sure if don's town but if you're scum he ain't and you're probably going to flip red so he probably is.
oh and then 310 happens. Meh.
xvart wrote:
Parama, 281 wrote:The truth is that I still feel better about a Hrezs lynch regardless of the fact that you're confirmed scum, because you're confirmed scum mostly for reasons that are beyond your control and have little to do with your posting, whereas Hrezs' posting is basically a scumclaim.
Nah, not basically, it is; especially the one about my "scumslip" as he calls it.
This just reeks of faking a justification because you got called out on it. Someone is confirmed scum because of things beyond their control so you don't vote them?

Yeah I BS responses often. If I didn't say anything you'd yell at me anyways.
xvart wrote:
Parama, 281 wrote:
xvart wrote:
Parama wrote:OSV in a 13p?
pssh. all that would do is waste a lynch for the town. I see no reason to change my vote.

This really strikes me as strange. I don't think I've personally ever seen a full shot vig in a mini normal I've played but I have seen even/odd night vigs and a one shot vig is less shots than those so I don't really get the implication that a one shot vig in a mini normal is unbalanced or soooo unlikely. In fact, wasn't some of the justification for having the mini limit increase to a player base of 13 to incorporate a vig to increase town chances of winning? This just seems like an off the cuff reason to power through the lynch with no substantive base in reality. Based on your opinion do you think a full vig or an even/odd vig is even less likely than a full vig in a mini normal?

the only advantage of an OSV kill over a lynch is that it's guaranteed to come from a townie, but the major disadvantage is that a single townie can be biased.
I don't find this explanation acceptable and you conveniently didn't even consider that a lynch can be biased as well.

I don't care if you don't find the explanation acceptable, because it's theoretically true. MD it post-game if you want to.
Lynch bias is completely different from vig bias. A vendetta is something that will not force a lynch; it can most certainly affect vig kills though.
xvart wrote:
Parama, 281 wrote:And I had a good idea of who Beck would've shot. :roll:
And this concerns me greatly since you were so adamant about him being lynched.

He was scummy, which is why I wanted him lynched. His ridiculous vendetta + his claim only made him a better lynch.
xvart wrote:
Parama, 281 wrote:P.S. I've seen plenty of vigs in minis.
So the difference between full vigs and one shot vigs is one shot vigs can only be biased once. Have you ever had a full vig claim on D1 in a mini game?

If they were at L-1, don't you think they'd claim? :roll:
And now you've completely derailed the point.
xvart wrote:
Parama, 281 wrote:
xvart wrote:the fact that Parama isn't voting someone that is
confirmed scum

0_0
So you agree that CooLskins is confirmed scum.

Even though, technically, he isn't. I just toss around the term haphazardly like a boss.

xvart... why do you think CooLskins is confirmed scum?
0_o
Do you know something I don't?
Do you know something that the town doesn't?
This is such a scummy post for so many reasons:
You know damn well the context of the post is me speaking from your expressed viewpoint.
Yet you still call him confirmed scum in this very post and back off of it because his being confirmed scum isn't his fault. Also, even if you throw it around "like a boss" the implication is still more than a casual scum read. Plus, I don't even see really see why you believe he was confirmed scum other than he double RVSed with Beck and some cursory responses to CooLskins. Can you elaborate on what double RVSing means and why this indicates if how one of them is scum?
This final string of questions is just laughable at your attempt to undermine me by saying I was the one that called CooLskins confirmed scum couldn't be more obvious.

sup 1: no, I don't. If you don't have quotation marks around it, or if it's not in a quote box, you're the one saying it, buddy.
sup 2: yeah, and I have several serious scum reads. I never have casual scum reads. I had a serious scum read on Hrezs the day before but Beck was worse. I was wrong about Beck. Oh well. I'm right about Hrezs. There's no way I'm not right.
sup 3: this is based off me supposedly misinterpreting you, which is completely and wholly your fault.
xvart wrote:
Parama, 282 wrote:your ISO has one point about me, and also includes you saying I'm town
whereas you have a huge fight with don including a wall-o-text-war.
What makes me scummier than him, just wondering? Because, well, one, you're wrong, two, it doesn't look like you actually think that.
Well I actually said your response was town because I was expecting a more flame fest with you accusing your attackers with an early wagon (which is ironic because that seems to be what you are doing now). And I really like your sensationalized account of don and I and are apparent "argument." Also, it should be apparent why I believe you to be scum which is equally interesting since you just railed on someone for not reading your posts to find your case; so either you are just trying to make me seem like I don't know what I'm doing or you are hoping I back down to your wheee authority.

My response was town because you expected it to come from scum?
And I'm accusing my attackers? Oh no no no. I accused them BEFORE they attacked me, for starters. This is because I'm awesome. And are my points against Hrezs invalid? You've not given input on this, my good sir.
I skimmed the xvart/don lovefest. Too much pointless pointless.
xvart wrote:
Parama, 283 wrote:and nothing about why I'm scum. neato.you have nothing except this supposed "scumslip" which was just you misrepping me, and blatantly at that. excuse me while I refrain from moving my vote :D
Gosh. Imagine my surprise that you aren't moving your vote off of
someone who has claimed scum
or refraining from voting someone who is confirmed scum. This is the sort of mudsligging/subtle threats I have come to expect from Parama scum.

???
I derailed his post with logic. His post lived in some fantasy world, and I brought it back to reality. No, I don't remember the post at all, but if that was my response, I can tell it sucked.
Hrezs claimed scum? Where?
I'm not refraining from voting someone who is confirmed scum? So I'm voting someone who is confirmed scum? Thanks for letting me know!
OH LOOK META. YEAH THAT ALWAYS WORKS. LOLOLOLOLOLO

(P.S. - your entire response is terribly worded, xvart. I honestly have no clue what you're trying to say other than in the last line.)
xvart wrote:Celebloki has a good catch. Given the context of and his voting pattern around this time makes this is a solid case and wagon. I'll keep my vote on Parama until Zodiark has a chance to respond but I don't see anything that could really convince me otherwise.

Why would you need to wait for a response? What in god's name is there to respond to? Zodiark was caught in a contradiction. There's literally no "explanation" or "response" to being a confirmed LIAR.
Hrezs wrote:I don't understand the zodiark wagon. Nothing he's done has struck me as scum. Not saying I read him as town, but I don't see the case against him.

"Now excuse me while I continue to not pay attention to the thread."
Hrezs + Zodiark is totally happenin'. It's so happenin' that I don't know how happenin' it is because I'm not happenin' enough to happen to know about its happenings.
Oh god I sound like such a loser.
Zodiark 323 - too lazy to quote, but the problem is obvious:
Taking those lines out of context doesn't mean a damn thing. They are polar opposites. In one, you say one thing. In the other, you argue the opposite.

this page was full of too much nothing but xvart's stupid waste of time.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”