Mafia 137 - Neruzian Era Mafia SERIAL KILLER WIN!

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:17 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Hi.

@NERUZ: I was V/LA. Why the FFF did you prod me twice????

From I read I don't see anything pretty important.

I only prodded you once, and i did so before i knew you were V\LA :P
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Pine »

^Is not reading properly.
Hiraki wrote:
Pine wrote:I think it's an entirely neutral insight into your thought process. Why does your alignment matter?
Because meta is based on actions that people do when they're town or scum.

You don't even have a clear read on me, so therefore if I do something and you store it as information as meta, you must have some insight of my alignment that you're not sharing.

It's in the same category as looking at one of my rants against bussing (which I have made as both Town and scum) and filing that away to use later.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

Hiraki wrote:Alright, fuck all of you.

If I see "gut" as a reason one more time, I will murder all of you at night.

If you use gut as a reason for a vote,
there is a 100% guarantee that you are probably not town.

This is pissing me off.

UR SCUM
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Empking »

Can people please stop wasting their votes?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Uprising »

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:
Uprising wrote:I don't like how people are trying to draw connections between themselves and other people this early if that makes sense.

It was already asked, but who are you mentioning? You replied to this question before, but it was 'Haven't they also been trying to form connections', implying you were talking about other players.

I'd misread it as people connecting themselves, but apparently I was mistaken as someone connecting two people together (this was you), saying that if muffin is scum, mastin is town and that they can't be scum together (saying that is completely illogical to me this early in the game). I was mistaken.

Hiraki wrote:Alright, fuck all of you.

If I see "gut" as a reason one more time, I will murder all of you at night.

If you use gut as a reason for a vote, there is a 100% guarantee that you are probably not town.

This is pissing me off.

I use gut quite a lot on IRC and I don't seem to have any problems there. Is there an issue with forum mafia and using gut or is that just how Hiraki rolls?

Waiiit a sec, I didn't even vote. Okay.
Mastin's got a ton of lists, but I feel they lack any content. If there is content, it is not as significant as other things happening in thread (Pine/Hiraki).
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:15 am

Post by pappums rat »

edmund.angles wrote:I'll join the mastin wagon:
UNVOTE: BowserVOTE: Mastin2

Mastin is scummy because he doesn't commit to anything concrete - all he does is to slap up a post and say, "See how scummy it is!". Then everyone can read into it what they want and there is no crap-logic to tear apart.

And if he's town, it is no great loss to lose a player that pulls a list out of his ass and then convinces himself it's true.

ROFLMAO.

Vote: edmund.angles

Jumping on a wagon that already has a bunch of people on it (many with no or bad reasons) for shit-reasoning like that is bad. How do you expect a game to start exactly? Mastin's "reads" were a way to generate discussion and get us moving from RVS. While they have clogged up other venues for scumhunting by generating too much discussion about the reason for his "reads", this was not Mastin's fault. He hasnt given full reasoning behind his comments for a reason as well (probably to gauge people's reactions) and that should be rather obvious, especially to someone who has been at MS.net for as long as you have. Your last line, about it not being a great loss if Mastin is town, is just awful. You try to exonerate yourself from responsibility by making it out as though it would not matter if he flips town because supposedly he is a hinderance to town either way. That is a classic scum move, and you are now my top scumread.

Tomie wrote:@Pappums
Your thoughts about some players actually seeing Mastin's lists at the start of this game as good?

I think they are right, Mastin has done more to get this game going than anyone else. My comment about his reads was just stating that we need to move past the "why is he doing this" stage and get on with the game.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

Uprising wrote:I use gut quite a lot on IRC and I don't seem to have any problems there. Is there an issue with forum mafia and using gut or is that just how Hiraki rolls?
No, it's that most of this game is "lol I voted on gut" when there's no substance for it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Empking »

pappums rat wrote:
edmund.angles wrote:I'll join the mastin wagon:
UNVOTE: BowserVOTE: Mastin2

Mastin is scummy because he doesn't commit to anything concrete - all he does is to slap up a post and say, "See how scummy it is!". Then everyone can read into it what they want and there is no crap-logic to tear apart.

And if he's town, it is no great loss to lose a player that pulls a list out of his ass and then convinces himself it's true.

ROFLMAO.

Vote: edmund.angles

Jumping on a wagon that already has a bunch of people on it (many with no or bad reasons) for shit-reasoning like that is bad. How do you expect a game to start exactly? Mastin's "reads" were a way to generate discussion and get us moving from RVS. While they have clogged up other venues for scumhunting by generating too much discussion about the reason for his "reads", this was not Mastin's fault. He hasnt given full reasoning behind his comments for a reason as well (probably to gauge people's reactions) and that should be rather obvious, especially to someone who has been at MS.net for as long as you have. Your last line, about it not being a great loss if Mastin is town, is just awful. You try to exonerate yourself from responsibility by making it out as though it would not matter if he flips town because supposedly he is a hinderance to town either way. That is a classic scum move, and you are now my top scumread.

Note to self: PR is town.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Maxous »

^^ Indeed.

Alright, Pine. Explain how Tomie's defence is inconsistent if you don't mind.

Vezok - 200 wrote: From I read I don't see anything pretty important.

Well..yeah there has'nt been.
But let's just not slack off now. :neutral:

Tomie - 199 wrote: You don't see the 'OMG, Mastin's bandwagon looks interesting. It should be looked at. But I don't care so I won't look into it. After all, my vote was first so there's nothing wrong with it' (Rhetorical)
In other words, Toon doesn't like it that Mastin has 5 votes as Toon thinks he doesn't deserve it. It should mean that Toon should look at it. But instead, he keeps his vote on Mastin and 'defends' his vote already.

Eh, it just looked to me like he was curious about the wagon on Mastin.
To be fair the wagon on Mastin was about as unexplained as Mastin's own suspicions.

Empking - 203 wrote: Can people please stop wasting their votes?

Who are people wasting thier votes on..?

Hiplop - 182 wrote: only you
(muffinman)
pappums and now GI seem a slight bit scummy to me really. But nothing all that big.

And why do they seem scummy...?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

Empking wrote:Can people please stop wasting their votes?

Fair enough

Vote: Hiraki

Back on scum!
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Hiraki »

GreyICE wrote:

Fair enough

Back on scum!
you
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:42 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

GreyICE wrote:

Fair enough

Back on scum!

Wasn't hiraki your alt??

I see hiraki and GI omgusing one another. Their egos are too much,
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Empking »

Maxous wrote:

Empking - 203 wrote: Can people please stop wasting their votes?

Who are people wasting thier votes on..?

At this point:
paupam's rat ( 1 ) - warriormode
Bowser ( 1 ) - edmund.angles
zMuffinMan ( 1 ) - somerandomguy
Phoebus ( 1 ) - zMuffinMan
Torqez ( 1 ) - PranaDevil
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

vezokpiraka wrote:
GreyICE wrote:

Fair enough

Back on scum!

Wasn't hiraki your alt??

I see hiraki and GI omgusing one another. Their egos are too much,
Hiraki wrote:
Vote: Hiplop

Grey, I still have no meta so you're wrong.

Btw. he's scum.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

unvote

will post more content shortly
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

First of all, I unvoted mastin because the wagon on him was getting way too big for this early in the game, and I wanted to find a better place to put my vote in.

Maxous wrote:
Mastin - 161 wrote:
@Toon Fighter: Can I get on your thoughts on wheter you think Tomie and Hiplop might be mafia? And Edmund as well actually.

My analysis on:

1) Tomie ISO: He seems town enough. I agree with him that Mastin's early game list is useless, but mastin looks town to me, his play style so far is similar to his previous games as town. I think he is asking good and pertinent questions, and is proving a good town player so far.

2) Hiplop ISO: His content seems to be very poor. He is also on the "mastin's lists are evil, kill mastin" group, but to me, the motivation behind his attacks on mastin seem scum-driven. He is providing little content and reasons for his attacks and is not giving good defences against attacks on him. He says mastin making lists trying to make him look town is scummy, but, if someone votes and accuses him for it, it isn't making him look town right?

3) Edmund ISO: Very few posts, too many votes. I don't really see if his posts intentions come from scum or town, but it could be some scum looking for an early wagon to ride to an easy mislynch. But it could also just be a cautious townie. I need to see more posts from him to decide better.

Summing it up:
Mastin - town looking
Tomie - town looking
Hiplop - scum looking
edmund - both/neither

For now, I shall VOTE: vote: Hiplop
~Toon fighter~
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Vote Toonfighter

Holy shit. Just holy fucking shit. I'm going to dissect this to explain all the various ways ToonFighter has failed to pretend he's town. Frankly, this is just 80% for amusement value because the only sane reaction to that post is to vote for him.

1) Tomie ISO: He seems town enough. I agree with him that
Mastin's early game list is useless
, but mastin looks town to me, his play style so far is similar to his previous games as town.
I think he is asking good and pertinent questions, and is proving a good town player so far.

Okay, lets look at the summary of Mastin, as provided by TF in his post about Tomie (if warning bells aren't going off already, then you're doing it wrong).

- List is useless
- Asking good and pertinent questions
- Good town player
so far

This is what Mastin has asked:

#78 (in response to tomie's #73)

mastin2 wrote:Do you see anything in here which looks like it's coming from the mindset of a pro-town player?
...No?
Yeah, me neither.

mastin2 wrote:
edmund.angles wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:For the record, if you call me town, you too can earn a free pass into my town reads. It's that simple. Do it.

@zMuffin: Seriously?
Seriously? You see this guy as town?

mastin2 wrote:GreyICE's 'logic': People using meta are scum. (Or if not scum, policy lynches.) You used meta to clear me. (Faulty, by the way, since I picked up the tactic from Nacho when we were scum in Outdoorsmen Mafia 2. :P) Therefore, you're scum. (Or if not scum, at least voteworthy.)

This is a fair assessment, no?

What is a Rhetorical Question, Alex?

MASTIN HASN'T ASKED ANY SERIOUS QUESTIONS YET!

That's the most obviously manufactured read I've seen in ages.

2) Hiplop ISO: His content seems to be very poor. He is also on the "mastin's lists are evil, kill mastin" group, but to me, the motivation behind his attacks on mastin seem scum-driven. He is providing little content and reasons for his attacks
and is not giving good defences against attacks on him.
He says mastin making lists trying to make him look town is scummy, but, if someone votes and accuses him for it, it isn't making him look town right?

He literally says Hiplop is an easy target in the same post he votes for him.

He. Says. He's. An. Easy. Mislynch. Then. Votes. For. Him.

Lets not mind that his reason for this vote is blatantly bullshit, as if we ignore Mastin's 'pertinent questions' the only reason for thinking that Mastin is town is the list WHICH HIPLOP CALLED HORRIBLE. We'll ignore that, because ToonFighter is voting based on who he thinks isn't very able to defend themselves.

3) Edmund ISO: Very few posts, too many votes. I don't really see if his posts intentions come from scum or town, but it could be some scum looking for an early wagon to ride to an easy mislynch. But it could also just be a cautious townie. I need to see more posts from him to decide better.
I
could
be convinced to hop on this wagon if it gets just a wee bigger!

ISO #3:

Toon Fighter wrote:Why is there a wagon building on mastin?

ISO #1:
Toon Fighter wrote:
vote: mastin

for past game shenanigans :P

Unvotes before ISO #3: Zero

So he is confused there's a wagon on the player he's... voting for. Oh my god this thing needs rope.

Hiraki's still scum, but he'll keep. This is staring me in the face right here, right now. Hiraki's combination aggression and passive-aggressive posts with 'helpful' "oh I is so town" posts like bitching about people gut voting.

Also this statement:
If you use gut as a reason for a vote, there is a
100% guarantee
that you are
probably
not town.

I'll give you a 199% guarantee that Hiraki's probably a scumbag whose decided that aggressive play and tactical scumplaining are the way he'll live in this one.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

uh, pretty sure toon fighter was talking about tomie in (1), so you'd have to prove that tomie hasn't been asking good questions, GI.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK, just to piss off Hiraki, my gut says Phoebus is scum.

--

tomie wrote:You liked those lists. It was one of the reasons you saw him as town. This was what Mastin-scum was trying to accomplish. But Hiplop doesn't share that same opinion. It's not a contradiction and you should know it.

uh... I actually never read his list of reads, I just looked for my name and it was town, so wooooooo. My read on him has nothing to do with 'liking' his list.

The list was based on almost nothing. Nobody is going to look back on the game at a later stage and say, "wow, mastin sure is a good scum hunter!" And that is what hiplop seems to think is going to happen. And that is why hiplop's vote is total crap.

tomie wrote:Just because I think Mastin is scummier, doesn't give you a free pass for your actions. If Mastin flips scum, you're likely town, but you'll only earn that status if Mastin flips
town
scum.

Two things:

You think mastin is scum, you should have a
provisional
town read on me, right? Even if you think my actions are "scummy".

Your points about this dichotomy are crap and need to die right now. I'm town regardless of mastin's flip, and you're either scum or playing like crap if you're actually suggesting there's some inverse relationship with our alignments.

tomie wrote:You have no idea why I'm voting Mastin and yet you say this? Nice job~

Why are you voting mastin?

--

@empking,

Wait, why did you leave pappums out of that list of 'wasted' votes? He's the only one voting edmund now. Unless I missed another edmund vote.

I'll move my vote when I see a better place to put it.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

GreyIce wrote:Hiraki's still scum, but he'll keep. This is staring me in the face right here, right now. Hiraki's combination aggression and passive-aggressive posts with 'helpful' "oh I is so town" posts like bitching about people gut voting.
One post.

You're full of shit, you know that?

The only thing you have on me at the moment, with
nothing
about anything prior where you actually called me scum, for reasons other than meta.

Grey, why is Hiplop not scum?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Empking »

zMuffinMan wrote:

@empking,

Wait, why did you leave pappums out of that list of 'wasted' votes? He's the only one voting edmund now. Unless I missed another edmund vote.

I forgot he moved it.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by pappums rat »

In what way is my vote wasted? I am voting someone who I think appears to have scum-motivation behind his actions. The mastin wagon is obviously shit and I think Tomie is probably town (I view a lot of the issues with Tomie to be a result of his noob-status), and I dont see why I should have to be on a wagon I dont particularly like for my vote to not be "wasted".
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Bowser »

To let you know, to me, meta is DEAD. Any votes on anyone solely based on meta
is a bad vote

edmund is proven more scummy by voting a SHIT wagon for a SHIT reason.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hiraki wrote:
GreyIce wrote:Hiraki's still scum, but he'll keep. This is staring me in the face right here, right now. Hiraki's combination aggression and passive-aggressive posts with 'helpful' "oh I is so town" posts like bitching about people gut voting.
One post.

You're full of shit, you know that?

The only thing you have on me at the moment, with
nothing
about anything prior where you actually called me scum, for reasons other than meta.

Grey, why is Hiplop not scum?

YOU'RE PISSED I WANT YOU LYNCHED
FOR THE WRONG REASONS.
YOU'RE NOT PISSED I MISREAD YOU YOU'RE PISSED BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE MY METHODS OF CORRECTLY READING YOU.

ROFLMAO AT THE IDEA YOU'RE TOWN. ROFLMAO AT THE IDEA I CARE ABOUT HIPLOP RIGHT NOW.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by Hiraki »