Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Open 320- Tit for Tat: Game Over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Once upon a time there was a town.
It was a pretty nice place except for the mafia. The mafia wanted protection money from aaall the villagers to finance secret mafia parties and smoke cigars and things like that.
Then one day the townies got tired of the mafia's demands. They declared that they "WEREN'T GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE" and started punching all the mafia in the face.
The mafia was quite irritated by this, so when the townies weren't looking they'd shoot them and then pretend it was somebody else. And the while some of the townies still fought back, most of them ran away because getting shot hurts a lot. By the end of the week the mafia's place of operations was burned down but only 13 people were left in town. After excessive celebrations, they found Gammagooey dead. And not from alcohol poisoning like they all thought at first- He was shot.
So the remaining twelve people gathered together in the town square to discuss who were the mafia hidden among them. They'd lynch one person a day until the mafia were gone from their village and they could go back to using their money for their OWN parties instead of those stupid mafia ones.
SO IT BEGINS.

Gammagooey -
Town Partygoer
killed Pregame

Playerlist (12/12)

Magua
(replacing Coventry)

Luxury/Shift
(replacing SigmaEXE003)

verydark
Lady Lambdadelta
(replacing jilynne1991)

StefanB
SleepyKrew
(replacing GenericName)

MagnaofIllusion
VisceraEyes
Darkcoffeejazz
IH
malpascp
Seraphim

Spoiler: Game Results

VisceraEyes -
Townie
, lynched D1
Darkcoffeejazz-
Townie
, killed N1
IH -
Vigilante
, killed N1
malpascp -
Townie
, lynched D2
Seraphim
(replacing kondi2424)
-
Townie
, killed N2
SleepyKrew-
Rolecop
was lynched d3.

Luxury-
Backup Jailkeeper
was Endgamed d3.
Lady Lambdadelta-
Townie
was Endgamed d3.
verydark-
Townie
was Endgamed d3.

Magua (
Mafia Jailkeeper
), MagnaofIllusion (
Mafia Deputy
), and StefanB (
Mafia Goon
) have won Open 320![/spoiler]
Last edited by Gammagooey on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:25 am, edited 39 times in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Ruleset taken and modified from Faraday and Vi.

Rules that may differ with other mods have been bolded to stand out from the rest.

RULES

--
Big overall stuff

1) The site-wide rules apply, please read them and don't do anything stupid.
2) Unless it is explicitly stated in your role PM that you can do so, do not talk about this game outside of the game thread.
3) Do not quote any communication you have with me, the moderator of the game. Depending on the circumstance, you may be able to paraphrase things I have sent you (such as a role PM). Use common sense and if you are unsure feel free to ask me via PM. Using timestamps of PMs to try to discover alignments will get you modkilled, as will posting any quicktopic you may have or copy+pasting from it.
4) Don't be a jerk to the other players. I'll give you a warning if you get out of hand but continued breaking of this or any other rule will result in either a force-replace or modkill.
5) A modkill will occur if a player has broken a rule that compromises the integrity of the game or blatantly breaks rules despite warnings. I will kill you, change your alignment to Neutral Survivor, and take the day to night. The only exception is if a member of the mafia intentionally tries to get himself modkilled to help his faction by taking the game to night- this will keep the game at day.
6) Play to win- Don't bring outside grudges into the game, and outing your mafia buddies OR pretending to out your mafia buddies will result in a modkill and possibly other penalties to your faction.

--
Voting, Lynching, and deaths

7) For your vote to be counted, it must be bold, and in the form
Vote: Gammagooey
. Caps and colons are optional, but it does need to be bolded.
Shortening a player's name is fine but I must be able to tell who you're referring to-If it looks like a vote for the player and it reasonably can't be seen as vote for another one it will count. (no voting tricks)

8)
Unvotes aren't necessary when changing votes, but are nice.
They can also be used to remove your vote from wherever it currently is.
9) I will try to post one vote count every day, with more if necessary because of a lot of vote changes. If you want an extra one ask for it and I'll be happy to give you one. If one is wrong point it out in-thread and I'll correct it as soon as possible.
10) A lynch will occur when a player achieves 50% +1 of the votes. When this has happened, any subsequent votes and unvotes will not be counted, and the game will enter twilight. Night will begin as soon as I have declared the lynch.
11)
You may vote for a no lynch if desired. If a majority of the players in the game vote for a no lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch.

12) Once you're dead, you are dead. Do not post in the thread until the game is over, except for one contentless "bah" post. It must be made relatively soon after your death.

--
Activity & Deadlines

13) Try to stay active- if you can no longer keep up with the thread due to real life issues send me a PM and I'll begin looking for a replacement.
14) Prods will be issued after three days in a row without posting. If you're due for your 3rd prod and you've recieved at least one prod in the current or previous game day I'll replace you instead. Players may request a prod on another player too if I forget or you want it done faster than the regular votecount.
14a) If you do not open a prod within 24 hours of it being sent I'll begin looking for a replacement.
15) Things come up in life, if you need time off for something, please let myself and the players know in-thread for V/LA purposes. I will be flexible, but if you can't be here for a significant amount of time I will replace you.
16) Deadlines for each game day will be 2 weeks.
17) In the event of a deadline being reached without a player gaining a majority of votes, there will no lynch.
18) Nights will have a 2 and a half day (60 hour) deadline. If you fail to send in a night choice, I will automatically default to 'no choice' for that night, and you will do nothing. You may send in an action in advance if you think you won't be there for the actual night period. The night scene may not exactly be up after 60 hours, but give or take an hour or 10 and it will be.
19) Deadlines may be extended if multiple players are on V/LA over the time deadline would expire or replacements have been needed throughout the day or in other circumstances. They will not be extended if nobody is posting or for other similar reasons.

--
Other Stuff

20) I call dibs on
blue
font. Don't use it.
21) It's more than possible I've missed a rule or haven't completely covered something. Don't try to exploit it, or you will be modkilled.
22) I reserve the right to add more, or modify existing rules at any time. If this happens, I will let everyone know.
23)
Flavour in any modscenes is only flavor. It will not give insights to the alignments of any player in them and you can understand all of the mod-info from the deaths below any flavor that is given.

24)
Don't use codes or cryptography to gain an advantage for massclaims or other situations. Using size tags or other BBCode to hide things is also not allowed. As an exception you May use breadcrumbs or other simple methods of hiding information that use small changes or indications in otherwise regular posts. If you've got a question about what's acceptable PM me before using it.

25) If you don't agree to follow these rules then send me a PM before the game starts and I'll find a replacement for you.
26) Have fun!
Last edited by Gammagooey on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Setup info:

Tit for Tat has the following setup:1 Mafia Jailer, 1 Mafia Deputy, 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Vigilante, 1 Role Cop, 1 Backup Jailer, and 6 Townies.
The role PMs for each role are posted below.

Mafia Roles-
Spoiler: Mafia Jailkeeper
Gamma wrote:Welcome
<playername>
! You're the
Mafia Jailkeeper
, and you get to throw whoever you want into your own special holding cell! If you die though, the Backup Jailkeeper will take your jail keys and use your cell to help the town. You've joined together with <playername2>, the Mafia Deputy, and <playername3>, a Mafia Goon. You can speak only at night with your partners in the following quicktopic:<URL link here>. In addition to your mafia duties, you can vote to lynch someone every day at the town meeting.

Mafia Kill
:Every night a single living member of the mafia can attempt to kill another player in the game. This can be done by either PM or by bolding the command in the quicktopic. If a person is not specifically selected to carry out the kill the person who submitted it will do it by default.

Jailkeep
:As long as you are alive, you may throw another player in jail at night by either PMing me or bolding the action in the quicktopic. This player is both roleblocked and protected from any kills that occur during that night. It does Not stop other actions from targeting that player (such as the rolecop) and you cannot use this and perform the mafia kill in the same night.

You win when the mafia can no longer be eliminated from the game.

Please confirm that you've read and understand this role PM by sending me a PM with the name of your role.

Spoiler: Mafia Deputy
Gammagooey wrote:Welcome
<playername>
! You're the
Mafia Deputy
, and you aren't going to tolerate those TOWNIES not giving you party and cigar money. You've joined together with <playername2>, the Mafia Jailkeeper, and <playername3>, a Mafia Goon. You can speak only at night with your partners in the following quicktopic:<URL link here>. In addition to your mafia duties, you can vote to lynch someone every day at the town meeting.

Mafia Kill
:Every night a single living member of the mafia can attempt to kill another player in the game. This can be done by either PM or by bolding the command in the quicktopic. If a person is not specifically selected to carry out the kill the person who submitted it will do it by default.

Deputy
: As the Deputy, you will take over the rolecop's ability if he dies. Once this has occurred as long as you are alive you may attempt to learn one player's role each night by sending me a PM or bolding the action in the quicktopic. You will recieve either the player's role or a notice that you were roleblocked at the start of the next day. You cannot use this and perform the mafia kill in the same night.

Please confirm that you've read and understand this role PM by sending me a PM with the name of your role.

Spoiler: Mafia Goon
Gammagooey wrote:Welcome <
playername
>! You're the
Mafia Goon
, and you're tired of those annoying TOWNIES not giving you money and/or not letting you murder people for giggles. You've joined together with <playername2>, the Mafia Jailkeeper, and <playername3>, the Mafia Deputy. You can speak only at night with your partners in the following quicktopic:<URL link here>. In addition to your mafia duties, you can vote to lynch someone every day at the town meeting.

Mafia Kill

Town Roles-
Spoiler: Vigilante
Gamma wrote:Welcome <
playername
>! You're the
Vigilante
: as a result of picking up a mafia gun and pulling the trigger repeatedly, you've learned how to shoot people! You want to use your money for your own parties so you've decided to try and shoot all the mafia that are still left in town. In addition to your ability, you can vote to lynch someone every day at the town meeting.

Vigilante Kill
:Every night you can use the mafia gun you found to shoot someone- simply PM me your target in the form of
Kill: Gammagooey
and you'll try to shoot them until they're dead. You will not succeed if either you or your target is the target of a jailkeeper.

You win when all the mafia are dead and at least one member of the town is still alive.

Spoiler: Rolecop
playername
>! You're the
Rolecop
: You were a cop before the fight between the town and the mafia broke out so you have access to your police database, full of interesting stuff about people, where they work, and who they work for. You can never remember your password though so you always have it on a little piece of paper in your pocket- if you die the Mafia Deputy will take it and use the database for the mafia. You want your party money and you'll fight the mafia tooth and nail to keep it for yourself. In addition to your ability, you can vote to lynch someone every day at the town meeting.

Rolecop
:Every night you can use your investigative database to rolecop someone- simply PM me your target in the form of
Rolecop: Gammagooey
and you'll either get their role or a notice that you were roleblocked at the start of the next day.

You win when all the mafia are dead and at least one member of the town is still alive.

Spoiler: Backup Jailkeeper
playername
>! You're the
Backup Jailkeeper
: You worked at the prison before the fight against the mafia broke out but it KIND of burned down during the fight. You know the Mafia Jailkeeper has a private holding cell though, if he dies you can snatch the keys off him and use them for yourself. You're trying to get rid of the mafia and finally host your own party for a change- prison guards just wanna have fun. In addition to your ablility, you can vote to lynch someone every day at the town meeting.

Jailkeep
:If the Mafia Jailkeeper is dead you may throw another player in jail at night by PMing me in the form of
Jailkeep: Gammagooey
This player is both roleblocked and protected from any kills that occur during that night. It does Not stop other actions from targeting that player (such as the rolecop).

Spoiler: Townie
playername
>! You're a
Townie
: You don't have an interesting job and all you want is to get rid of the mafia in your town so you can go to regular parties instead of those snobby mafia ones. You can't do anything at night, you can only vote every day with everyone else at the town meeting to try to lynch the mafia.

Last edited by Gammagooey on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

There has been one rule change between the rules going up last night and now- nights will last 60 hours (2 and a half days) instead of 48.

Roles are being randomized and sent out now- Please confirm by PM. Day 1 will start after 10 players have confirmed. The mafia can talk in their quicktopic until 9pm EST tomorrow night (26 hours from this post) or 10 players have confirmed, whichever comes
last
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

All role PMs are out, follow the directions in your role PM to confirm your role.

All players who have confirmed will be bolded in the first post.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Everyone except kondi has confirmed- Day 1 Starts now!

Votecount #1- The Beginning

kondi2424(0)
Coventry(0)
SigmaEXE003(0)
IH(0)
malpascp(0)
verydark(0)
jilynne1991(0)
StefanB(0)
VisceraEyes(0)
GenericName(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)
Darkcoffeejazz(0)
Not Voting:Everyone
With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline: Tuesday, July 26th 6:00pm EST
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #2

jilynne1991(2) Darkcoffeejazz, StefanB
VisceraEyes(2) IH, GenericName
kondi2424(1) MagnaofIllusion
verydark(1) malpascp
GenericName(1) verydark
MagnaofIllusion(1) jilynne1991
Coventry(0)
SigmaEXE003(0)
IH(0)
malpascp(0)
StefanB(0)
Darkcoffeejazz(0)

Not Voting:kondi2424, Coventry, SigmaEXE003, VisceraEyes

kondi still hasn't picked up his role PM, currently looking for a replacement.
Last edited by Gammagooey on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #3

VisceraEyes(2) IH, SleepyKrew(GenericName)
kondi2424(1) MagnaofIllusion
verydark(1) malpascp
SleepyKrew(GenericName)(1) verydark
Lady Lambdadelta(jilynne1991)(1) Darkcoffeejazz
MagnaofIllusion(1) Lady Lambdadelta(jilynne1991)
Coventry(0)
SigmaEXE003(0)
IH(0)
malpascp(0)
StefanB(0)
Darkcoffeejazz(0)

Not Voting:kondi2424, Coventry, SigmaEXE003, VisceraEyes, StefanB

SleepyKrew replaces GenericName, Lady Lambdadelta replaces jilynne1991, and if I'm lucky I'll have a replacement for kondi by later tonight.
Last edited by Gammagooey on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Aaaaanyway. Seraphim is replacing kondi2424.

Votecount #4

VisceraEyes(4) IH, SleepyKrew(GenericName), Lady Lambdadelta, StefanB
Lady Lambdadelta(2) Darkcoffeejazz, VisceraEyes
Seraphim(kondi2424)(1) MagnaofIllusion
verydark(1) malpascp
SleepyKrew(GenericName)(1) verydark
MagnaofIllusion(0)
Coventry(0)
SigmaEXE003(0)
IH(0)
malpascp(0)
StefanB(0)
Darkcoffeejazz(0)

Not Voting:Coventry, SigmaEXE003, Seraphim(kondi2424)

edit:votecount error fixed
Last edited by Gammagooey on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #5

VisceraEyes(5) IH, SleepyKrew, Lady Lambdadelta, StefanB, Seraphim
Lady Lambdadelta(1) Darkcoffeejazz
Seraphim(1) MagnaofIllusion
verydark(1) malpascp
SleepyKrew(1) verydark
MagnaofIllusion(0)
Coventry(0)
SigmaEXE003(0)
IH(0)
malpascp(0)
StefanB(0)
Darkcoffeejazz(0)

Not Voting:Coventry, SigmaEXE003, VisceraEyes

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #6

VisceraEyes(6) IH, SleepyKrew, Lady Lambdadelta, StefanB, Seraphim, malpascp
Lady Lambdadelta(0)
verydark(0)
SleepyKrew(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)
Coventry(0)
SigmaEXE003(0)
IH(0)
malpascp(0)
StefanB(0)
Darkcoffeejazz(0)

Not Voting:Coventry, SigmaEXE003, VisceraEyes, verydark, Darkcoffeejazz

VisceraEyes is at L-1!

Coventry has requested replacement- Searching for one now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #171 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #7- End of Day 1

VisceraEyes(7) IH, SleepyKrew, Lady Lambdadelta, StefanB, Seraphim, malpascp, Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz(1) verydark
Lady Lambdadelta(0)
verydark(0)
SleepyKrew(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)
Coventry(0)
SigmaEXE003(0)
IH(0)
malpascp(0)
StefanB(0)

Not Voting:Coventry, SigmaEXE003, VisceraEyes

VisceraEyes is hammered!

(At the time, Gammagooey was also hammered)

Day 1 Deadline was: Tuesday, July 26th 6:00pm EST
Last edited by Gammagooey on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #172 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Something happened but Gamma was entirely too drunk to write flavor for it at the time that it occurred.

VisceraEyes...what an odd name. Someone look it up.
So Viscera means internal organs? But eyes are an external organs.
THAT'S A CONTRADICTION.
So VisceraEyes was lynched, and everybody else went home to party.
VisceraEyes-
Townie
was lynched d1.

Night actions are due 60 hours from now- 11:05 am EST July 20th.
Last edited by Gammagooey on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Reminder: Actions are due in about 13 and a half hours!

Flavor has been added to the night scene.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Magua replaces Coventry! Night 1 deadline remains 11:05am EST tomorrow. (July 20th)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #175 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

After a partying night that seemed to take several days, everyone woke up, made their own special hangover remedy, and dragged themselves to the town square. Unfortunately, two people didn't show up.

Darkcoffeejazz was found at his doorstep, with jazz music blaring from the speakers inside of his house. Several bloody, charred streamers were found near his body, but upon a search of his house nothing was found to either incriminate him or identify him as a powerful man- He was just a simple
Townie
The next stop was IH's house, where he was found on his floor riddled with actual bullet holes. He was a strong man known for punching mafia in the face- and in fact they found a modified mafia gun in his sock drawer. Given his reputation for punching mafia you guys are pretty sure he wasn't using it for evil though- He must have stolen it and tried to use it to rid the town of the mafia. IH was the
Vigilante.

Darkcoffeejazz-
Townie
, killed night 1.
IH-
Vigilante
, killed night 1.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #176 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #8- Start of Day 2

Seraphim(0)
Magua(Coventry)(0)
SigmaEXE003(0)
malpascp(0)
verydark(0)
Lady Lambdadelta (0)
StefanB(0)
SleepyKrew(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)
Not Voting:Everybody
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Day 2 Deadline is: Wednesday, August 3rd 6:00pm EST

Day 2 begins!
Last edited by Gammagooey on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #252 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeah as you've already figured out from the first post Seraphim is on V/LA until July 23rd.

Votecount #9

SigmaEXE003(2) SleepyKrew, Magua
malpascp(1) StefanB
verydark(1) MagnaofIllusion
SleepyKrew(1) Lady lambdadelta
Seraphim(0)
Magua(0)
Lady Lambdadelta (0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

Not Voting: Seraphim, SigmaEXE003, malpascp, verydark

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #289 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Adding MoI's V/LA to the first page.

Votecount #10

malpascp(1) StefanB
SleepyKrew(1) Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta (1) malpascp
verydark(0)
Seraphim(0)
Magua(0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

Not Voting: Seraphim, SigmaEXE003, verydark, MagnaofIllusion

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #300 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #11

SleepyKrew(2) Lady Lambdadelta, StefanB
malpascp(0)
verydark(0)
Seraphim(0)
Magua(0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

Last edited by Gammagooey on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #307 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #12

SigmaEXE003(3) SleepyKrew, Magua, StefanB
SleepyKrew(1) Lady Lambdadelta
malpascp(0)
verydark(0)
Seraphim(0)
Magua(0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

Prodding Seraphim.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #360 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #13

verydark(3) Lady Lambdadelta, MagnaofIllusion, SleepyKrew
SigmaEXE003(2) Magua, StefanB
SleepyKrew(1) verydark
malpascp(0)
Seraphim(0)
Magua(0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

Not Voting: Seraphim, SigmaEXE003

Prodding SigmaEXE and malpascp.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #377 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #14

SigmaEXE003(2) Magua, StefanB
SleepyKrew(1) verydark
malpascp(0)
Seraphim(0)
Magua(0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

Neither Sigma nor malpascp have posted in thread since I prodded them- Looking for replacements.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #385 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #15

SigmaEXE003(1) StefanB
SleepyKrew(1) verydark
Seraphim(1) Magua
malpascp(0)
Magua(0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

Stefan's V/LA has been added to the first page, still looking for replacements for mal and sigma.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #408 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #15

verydark(2) Lady Lambdadelta, SleepyKrew
Lady Lambdadelta (2) malpascp, Seraphim
Seraphim(2) Magua, MagnaofIllusion
SigmaEXE003(1) StefanB
SleepyKrew(1) verydark
malpascp(0)
Magua(0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

Not Voting: SigmaEXE003

Still trying to get replacements, I'll ask malp if he still wants his spot here.
If I can't fill both spots by the night of the 30th I'll extend the deadline until the spots are filled.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #412 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Shift is replacing SigmaEXE003 once he becomes available tomorrow. However, he would like be in a hydra if possible largely because of a planned vacation in early August.

A hydra is two players that use the same role PM, player-slot, and a joint account to play in the game for fun and to allow the hydra to continue playing the game even if one of the players in it can't currently post. If don't want a hydra in the game, please send me a PM within 48 hours to discuss it with me- otherwise Shift will post for the hydra until the hydra account is activated and joins the game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #416 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #16

verydark(3) Lady Lambdadelta, SleepyKrew, MagnaofIllusion
Seraphim(1) Magua
SleepyKrew(1) verydark
malpascp(1) StefanB
Shift(SigmaEXE003)(0)
Magua(0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

Not Voting: Shift(SigmaEXE003)

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #421 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #17

SleepyKrew(2) verydark, Shift
Seraphim(1) Magua
malpascp(1) StefanB
Shift(0)
Magua(0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

Not Voting: Nobody

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #434 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #18

SleepyKrew(2) verydark, Luxury
Seraphim(1) Magua
malpascp(1) StefanB
Luxury(0)
Magua(0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #437 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Prodding verydark and LLD.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #477 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #19

malpascp(3) StefanB, Lady Lambdadelta, SleepyKrew
Seraphim(2) Luxury, Magua
verydark(1) MagnaofIllusion
SleepyKrew(1) verydark
Luxury(0)
Magua(0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

(About 39 hours from this post)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #521 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #20

malpascp(4) StefanB, Lady Lambdadelta, SleepyKrew, MagnaofIllusion
Seraphim(3) Luxury, Magua, malpascp
Lady Lambdadelta (2) Seraphim, verydark
verydark(0)
SleepyKrew(0)
Luxury(0)
Magua(0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

malpascp is at L-1!

Deadline Countdown:
(expired on 2011-08-03 18:00:00) (this will update every time you refresh the page)

This votecount has been brought to you by People Advocating Repairing Terrible Yellowcakes. Thanks for everyone for either replacing in or sticking around even when everyone else was dropping out.
Last edited by Gammagooey on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #562 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #21- End of Day 2

malpascp(5) StefanB, Lady Lambdadelta, SleepyKrew, MagnaofIllusion, Magua
Seraphim(2) Luxury, malpascp
Lady Lambdadelta (2) Seraphim, verydark
verydark(0)
SleepyKrew(0)
Luxury(0)
Magua(0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)

malpascp has been hammered!

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #563 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

So after a long day of discussion and people being teleported into the town square to replace those who had slipped into comas, a majority had decided that malpascp was one of the mafia and pushed him off a conveniently located cliff. I mean seriously, who names their kid malpascp, it was obviously a mafia alias right?
But unfortunately a trip to his home revealed that his parents had named him after that weird sound a squirrel made while sneezing on their first date together. Whoops.

malpascp-
Townie
was lynched d2.

Night actions are due 60 hours from now, Saturday August 6th 1am EST.
Countdown until night 2 deadline: (expired on 2011-08-06 01:00:00)

Oh, and talking about ongoing games is bad and you shouldn't do it. No mod-action is being taken.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #564 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

After waking up, going back to sleep, and then waking up again a few hours later everyone convenes again in the town square, most of them looking like they had drunk too much vodka the night before for one reason or another. The good news is that someone brought donuts, of all different types! Cream-filled, vanilla frosted, chocolate with sprinkles, donut holes, regular glazed...
Oh right, bad news. Seraphim's a little bit dead on the side of the road. Cause of death was determined to be: "Who cares, mafia did it, give me another donut."

Seraphim,
Townie
was killed Night 2.
Last edited by Gammagooey on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #565 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #22- Start of Day 3

Magua(0)
Luxury(0)
verydark(0)
Lady Lambdadelta (0)
StefanB(0)
SleepyKrew(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)
Not Voting: Everybody
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Day 3 Deadline is: Saturday, August 20th 1:00am EST

MagnaofIllusion is V/LA until Monday.
Last edited by Gammagooey on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #587 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Votecount #23

Magua(1) SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew(1) Magua
Luxury(0)
verydark(0)
Lady Lambdadelta (0)
StefanB(0)
MagnaofIllusion(0)
Not Voting: Luxury, verydark, Lady Lambdadelta, StefanB, MagnaofIllusion
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Day 3 Deadline is: Saturday, August 20th 1:00am EST

Day 3 deadline was incorrectly posted as the 19th in the first day 3 votecount- It's been corrected to the 20th.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #654 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

The town was in an uproar! Two rolecop claims!
LLD: Magua is coaching and therefore scum.
Stefan: Well yeah he's couching. But we should lynch Sleepy instead kk verydark?
verydark: kk.
So Magua, MoI, verydark, and Stephan murder SleepyKrew.
And then Magua, MoI, and Stefan murder everyone else.
THE END.

SleepyKrew-
Rolecop
was lynched d3.

Luxury-
Backup Jailkeeper
was Endgamed d3.
Lady Lambdadelta-
Townie
was Endgamed d3.
verydark-
Townie
was Endgamed d3.

Magua (
Mafia Jailkeeper
), MagnaofIllusion (
Mafia Deputy
), and StefanB (
Mafia Goon
) have won Open 320!
Last edited by Gammagooey on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #661 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Don't be dotting you thought LLD was scum.
And I am still playing your silly game which was MUCH LONGER AND HAD YAMICHAN so no.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #669 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #674 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh, any comments on my modding in general? The only big thing I want to do better next time is be more aware of who needs prodding and when, I missed prodding IH before night 1 started and he almost didn't get in his vig kill because of it. The 60 hour night instead of 48 I thought worked well and saved IH from missing the action.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #677 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Psssh no. I'm lazy and most of the time there were only one or two vote changes every 24 hours.
And I said in the rules that if you wanted a bonus votecount you could request one but nobody ever did.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #681 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Stefan I'll get you a hat give me a few minutes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #682 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Last edited by Gammagooey on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #685 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

(LLD he's saying everyone who parties is a winner)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #697 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #698 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #703 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Also, I thought this would look cool so I did it as a BONUS CHALLENGE.

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #710 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I actually can't do verydark's though- can't make animated .gifs with mspaint >_>
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #713 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

stealth party

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #715 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

It was already a marathon game- http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18601

I might do a party mafia but I have way too many classes to do it once school starts in a few weeks so it's not going to happen until next semester at the earliest.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #717 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey wrote:I might do a party mafia but I have way too many classes to do it once school starts in a few weeks so it's not going to happen until next semester at the earliest.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #719 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Nope. Playing it would be even more work than modding it IMO.

If you want to make one with a party theme for other people you can and I can back-up mod or something though.

Return to “Completed Open Games”