[Mini 1205] Tough Guy Mafia - Game Over!

LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:32 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

vote:dizzle

H to the izz-O, V to the izz-A
Fo' shizzle my nizzle used to dribble down in VA
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:33 am

Wickedestjr wrote:
Vote: Horrifying Hero
- Long time no see, Mastin. :)

@Everyone-
1. Do you prefer to be mafia or town?
2. How do you plan to catch the scum?

1) i dont really perfer either. mafia to me is more challenging, but town is more frustrating.
2) with RVS Jay-Z Lyrics, and i have to hand it to taronisocelot, magnets are wonderful.

unvote
vote:confidon

no reason to put a joke after a 'serious' reason to vote someone, except to give yourself a weak "it wasnt that serious" out if someone calls you out on it.

pedit: shit. ninjad by wicked
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:59 pm

HezLucky wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote: pedit: shit. ninjad by wicked

It took you 8 minutes to write that post? Are you sure?

Early FOS's: Yank, ConfidAnon

yup. i started the post, then did something else, then finished it.

checking in, ill post more tomorrow. i dont see the big deal of yank pointing that out to me he was being hypothetical.

lol yonzy.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Horrifying Hero wrote:This game.

Way too easy.

Wicked, thanks for giving you one of your buddies. When you die, Yonzy's next.
Care to give us your third? :)

can you explain this?

i see Yankcane as nullish/townish. i dont see the need to jump on him about his 37, to me it was a bit hypothetical, with perhaps a tinge of smartassery. i would see scum as either using this as a jumping pad for an fos or a vote, also, his mistakes of seeing wicked's votes as still random votes seem town to me. generally i see scum trying to be accurate with keeping up who has their vote on who and why.

the one comment that yankcane says that throws me off is "caution is not a scumtell" obviously he is not being very cautious here if he thought that wicked's vote was still an rvs vote. slightly scummy to me, but still overall nullishtown.

yonzy, its because you did an rvs vote when there was solid discussion going on. made it seem like you are dodging real things going on in this thread and disrupting/distracting town.

@confidon: joking is not a scumtell, the way you joked i find scummy. you make a serious vote on el simo, but then tried to play it off as, well a weak vote, so that if we pressure to follow up on it, and why you find el simo scummy, you can easily just say exactly what you just said, that it wasn't that serious, when your reasonings behind it seem so. i see scum undercut their reasons for voting much more so than town.

fos:avasthearties
not liking the vote on KKN

also, we may not be out of rqs, but what is everyone's experience here on MS? like how many completed games has everyone had?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:26 am

HezLucky wrote:
Kid Know Nothing wrote:Lack of frustration is NOT a scum tell. That is bs. Frustration clouds judgement, why would that be town?

Have you ever played mafia before in your life?

im thinking there are a lot of people in this game who may not be extremely experienced. i for one am not a ms veteran, but i getting a newbieish vibe from some people other people too.

@KKN, if frustration isnt townie, what do you think of the response to the rqs questions then? do you think im scum?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:53 pm

@mod, i will be V/LA from 7/20 till 7/25.
also is dizzle still in this game??
id rather not be replaced out, i will try to post during this time.

lol bobsnox. i was actually wanting to see you follow up with why you felt i was scummy. im sad you somehow mistaken Zhen Ji for some other, obviously inferior avatar, or perhaps my name, which is equally disheartening :cry: .

barf on you avasthearties. :o i thought i didnt like your vote, but you did follow up with bobsnox on me....ill let you be.

eh. not feeling the KKN wagon.

unvote
vote:horrifying hero

still not liking confidon, but hey, this looks like more fun.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Wickedestjr wrote:So what do you guys think about tarsonisocelot?

needs to post more. i dont see what you have against him right now. he is still parked on his rvs vote, but nothing pinging scumdars for me. i rather liked his response to hezlucky's post since i didnt really like hez's vote too much anyway (even though we were both on confidon) much more scumminess going on besides him. *needs to reread elsimo for example*

you said you'd supply your reasons for voting him. why are you asking us for our opninions before you post yours? :neutral:

i'm not sure if im digging the "ill show you mine,....after you will hopefully show me yours" post here. this isn't 8th grade 7 minutes in heaven.

why dont you like avast?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:18 pm

I am now back in this game. i will be reading up now!

if there are any questions that need my immediate attention to my player slot please let me know.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:18 pm

i've skimmed everything thus far. tbh i didnt really read the whole yank/hez bickermatch that well.

unvote
vote:wicked

quick and dirty catch up post.

i basically liked what friend posted (sorry to all whom i dissapointed by coming back lol). and super agreed with his vote, especially after Wicked voted HH, and his stupid reasoning for the taron.

i dont really like rdash that much. didnt like the KKN vote, for reasons similar to friend's reasons, i dont see where rdash's reasoning aligns well with what i interpretted kkn was doing. also think that rdash is

im interested in vifam's case on bobsnox, and agree with his points on rdash. i have a town vibe from vifam, and im not really sure on bobsnox. something about bobsnox's 397 rings really false to me, along with his 363. in general i dont like his play, at all, his play is more scummy than avast's (which is where i differ slightly from friend's reads, i think)

fos:bobsnox

id be a lot happier with a wicked lynch than an avast one. avast is wishy washy, but not as scummy to me as wicked or bob, and i dont like his town->scum list.

ill elaborate later on these reads.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:07 pm

@ rainbow, where did vifam come from?

bigger post after project runway!
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:52 pm

@rdash

yeah really. your vote on vifam, before you switched over to avasts....for reasons unclear. why did you switch your vote from wicked to vifam....then to the other lynch candidate?

vifam had no votes on him before, and you then said its only him or vifam today. sorry i dont see a vifam lynch happening, and im quite happy with my vote on wicked. and i dont see where your case on vifam really reflects him.

1) vifam hasn't defended much of what yonzy has done at all. in fact, the only post he refrences this is post 242. all his other posts have been in refrence to other things.

2) I'm not going to sit here and defend vifam, but he comes across as a newb, so i looked and indeed he has just joined this site. i dont agree with his 242, and he hasn't been the most active or content filled player, but simply, i think you are trying to twist what he is saying into something scummy, that im not really seeing at this juncture. im null/town on vifam.

i think he is all over the place, needs to actualy follow up with his requests and reads with substance, but in general, his 230 and 271 seem good, i agree with his reads on you and bobsnox. vifam needs to step up and swing the bat rather than sit in the batting cage, but all in all, this seems like overwhelmed newb being fail at catching up, and so far this reads as slightly town newb, not scum. i think he is trying to scumhunt, and is pointing things out, but he needs to get in and back up his reads, however i think his reads, minus hez, are accurate for now.

@wicked

your first point on avast...about him commenting on vifam, i dont see the scum angle from it necessarily. vifam had posted some since then, and to me posted some valid posts, maybe some not so valid posts, but vifam had posted 21 times since avast said his reads on him. the main problem i have with avast's posts is that they are a bit wishy-washy, which is mildly scummy. however i dont see avast's read of vifam at this juncture as premature, or strange since before he said he didnt have much of a read on him, and now he does. in point, his catch up post leaves a lot to be desired, but the read on vifam to me isnt the problem.

2nd point.
avast's point is valid, you were voting someone who was tied for 2nd, however, your point is also true that you could have voted other people. i dont really see the need in pointing this out.

3rd/4th point.
....i dont really see why you think that avast was tunneling kkn that heavily. he only posted like. 3 times in regards to kkn. and i agree with you on this point, i think that this point by avast is crap. i dont think his reads were accurate in regards to KKN and the yank-hez action going on. i think his reads here were false, and his post here was wishy-washy. however, what do you think of avast's point on bob? i think we can all agree that this one post by avast is pretty shitty, but, im not sure if get the whole ingenuine vibe. i think its quite unlikely that hez and yank are scum together. i still dont know about yank, still sort of leaning town on him.

and no, i have other reasons for voting for you. i absolutely HATE your 113. i dont see why town should hide their reasonings for voting for someone, while asking others for their opinions on it. this seems like it comes from a scum motivation

i dont like your 115. i think your vote on HH seems late for your reasoning. i feel like for your reasonings you should have voted for HH sooner, and that you are hopping on the HH wagon purely because your "case" on taron didnt work out the way you wanted. i feel like you parked your vote on HH for convenience and trying to blend in.

i dont like your town->scum reads. you havent really explained some of them. this seems like scum trying to make content.

your 396 response to HH seems like you dodged the question. HH said he thought your posts read that you dont give a fuck in general, but you responded to the specific miller claim.

i think my predecessor's points on you and yank should be noted.

pedit.....shit. avast you scummy bastard. you are both scummy bastards.

in the end. i both hate and like these wagons. i dont like wicked, and i dont like avast for different reasons. i dont care which one gets lynched at this point. we will get a lot of good information off both of these lynches if we mislynch or we lynch scum. i dont like wicked's case on avast, but i do think avast (at least now) is scummier for different reasons. the same goes for avast against wicked. i like the people on wicked's wagon better than the one on avast, but avast is making me claw my eyes out.

fos:rainbowdash
fos:avast

are they both at L-1?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:17 am

rdash.....why do you find avast scummy?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 pm

hmmmmmmm deadline extention...

unvote
vote:rainbowdash.

vifam come back. now.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Rainbowdash wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:hmmmmmmm deadline extention...

unvote
vote:rainbowdash.

vifam come back. now.

~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:37 am

Rainbowdash wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:If you could give me something to respond to it would be more awesome though.

I didn't really care if you responded or not. My point is that there are many other pros to lynching avasthearties right now aside from the lynching claimed VTs policy. The fact that avasthearties isn't a town powerrole just makes this lynch even better and we shouldn't have to risk outing any powerroles or narrowing down the pool of players which could be powerroles for the scum (especially not on day 1). :wink:

I was actually talking to LC who as far as I can tell is voting me for thinking Vifam is scum or to just setup a very well placed pony pic.

i have other reasons, (your reasons for thinking vifam is scum are sort of one of them) i shall post them tomorrow, weekends are bad for me.

there is no point in rushing to lynch avast or anyone right now.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Rainbowdash wrote:
Unvote
Vote Avas

Not loving this one at all though.

im a bit buzzed...but im posting..... :cool:

why did you vote bob, then unvote him and put your vote back on a train that is clearly getting all the pressure out of it that it can? then undercutting your vote by saying its not your favorite when we have a few days of scumhunting left?

this displeases me greatly.

if you want to prove to me youre town, put your vote to better use. like back on bob. your vote hopping is obnoxious and scummy.

~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Rainbowdash wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:why did you vote bob, then unvote him and put your vote back on a train that is clearly getting all the pressure out of it that it can? then undercutting your vote by saying its not your favorite when we have a few days of scumhunting left?

I need the Avas flip at this point for my reads, and im going to continue to just be wrought with paranoia until I get confirmation either way on him. Bob does continue to bug me, then I look back at my notes and second guess myself. A couple flips should really be nice here for telling me if he is scum or town, since the ties are quite obvious to multiple large personalities.

Part of the hop is that I forgot there are 31 days in July so deadline was 24 hours closer and wanted a solid wagon to be up against wicked, but Bob is no longer really wanted for me. Vifam I would move to in an instant, but everyone who in past has shown want to move there has since then rooted themselves on other wagons.

Truthfull guess, its 50-50 for Avas, and I just want Vifam gone.

There is a little loop happening between Tarin-Wicked-Avas-Bob right now that has be on edge. Tarin backs off the Wicked wagon to vote for el simo, which makes Bob not like him which is actually the exact reason that I voted for Bob. Tarin is doing nothing to protect Avas who Bob thinks is scum in this situation with an el simo vote, which is confusing since Bob is voting Avas. Unless his arguement is that Tarin is abandoning her partners counterwagon for someone that is going nowhere, I dont get it. That is why I voted Bob, but again he is on Avas and that is just confusing me more. I need a flip here, and will take Vifam or Avas. I would be accepting enough to a Bob wagon, but he is a third pick.

Know my opinion just changed a few times in that post, but I really am not sure what to do here.

ok. while you wanting to lynch avast to quell the paranoia rising within you....your vote is still more useful on bob. avast's wagon is such, that, i think most players here would perfer lynching him than risking a no-lynch. while all what you said is quite interesting, it still doesnt address the fact you can still switch your vote back to avast if need be before deadline.

so.....yeah. i want a bob wagon.

unvote:
vote:bob
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:26 pm

LOL sorry rdash. i didnt see your last post >_>
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 pm

*^^* I'm still very wary of you rdash.

is confidanon still playing this game? :neutral:

and where is HH. >:(

@taron, i would like you to explain your read on rdash.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 am

Horrifying Hero wrote:
Hez wrote:Rainbow is playing the fucking mediator.
/Valid.
And a huge piece of our wall, if you didn't notice. We stopped on 10, but if we continued, so too would the trend have.

The Mod wrote:avasthearties - 6 (Kid Know Nothing, bobsnox, Wickedestjr, YankCane151, ConfidAnon, Rainbowdash)
Rainbowdash - 2 (LobsterCatapult, HezLucky)
Wickedestjr - 2 (Horrifying Hero, avasthearties)
Oh, look. The Wicked wagon has fallen apart. And the avas quickwagon remains, but not for long.

Gee, we wonder why?

(Answer: because avas is a mislynch. The quickwagon on avas is fail. The slower, gradual wagon on Wicked is win, because it's a scum-lynch. Mastin would highly encourage you all to check out Mini 1180, where this happened two days IN A ROW--the WormyKrew successful scum lynch had multiple wagons throughout the day which fell apart gradually, replaced by quick wagons on town players which fell apart equally as easily. It then happened, only WORSE on day two. Multiple times people were quickwagoned to L-2 or even L-1, and their wagons fell apart, compared to the gradual Alduskkel lynch, which was on scum.

It's natural versus artificial, slow and gradual versus quick and rushed. Natural wagons build with time and collapse when scum find an artificial wagon to go up quickly, on town.)

Proof of this phenomenon:
One!
Two!
Three!
Four!

You seriously think a wagon on scum forms that quickly?

No. Bob's town. Avas is town.

Admittedly, we're skimming the walls a bit, but we're caught up enough overall.

i agree with your points on the wicked wagon, you articulated them better than me.

however, i'd totally subsitute bob for vifam. rdash's vote back on bob was rather interesting. i have a gut town read of vifam that i cant shake.

>_>...ill think of this while at work.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 am

Wickedestjr wrote:EBWOP: Note that none of these points revolve around my actual scumhunting this game, but it is because of the way I speak, my opinion on mafia theory, and my questions in the RVS which you have incorrectly assumed the motivations for (Rainbowdash is the only player who seems to have actually figured out why I asked those questions).

Those of you who think this case is good need to learn how to scumhunt. Because that case is a load of weak BS. Seriously...

The case against avasthearties is way stronger.

But I guess I
should
claim, even though I really didn't want to. I'm a cop. Nice work guys. :roll:

ugghh..... :igmeou:

i was debating this when the wagons were tied. i figured there were only 2 reasons why you would do what you did with taron, and your attitude towards the HH, and your vote on him. barf.

im keeping my vote on bob until i go back and reread some stuff. i still dont like him.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Horrifying Hero wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:But I guess I
should
claim, even though I really didn't want to. I'm a cop. Nice work guys. :roll:
So...let me get this straight:

You, a "cop", sees a 'Miller' claim, and...

...You're distrustful of it?!?

HELL NO.

Confirm Vote.

~Lat.

-wait what? i've seen scum claim miller d1...what does being a cop have anything to do with being distrustful of a miller claim? scum and miller both scan guilty. am i missing something?

This. stupid. game.

wicked's 550 is scummy.

>_>

but i dont want to lynch a claimed cop d1.

im
unvoting

i don't know if scum would fake claim cop here to try to pry the real cop out. i need to iso wicked myself, i dont like HH trumpeting here. its too close to deadline for this shit.

pedit...ok my brain must be really missing something. but can you PLEASE explain to me why a cop shouldn't be distrustful of scum claiming miller? it JUST happened in [redacted]. like....im beyond confused.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Horrifying Hero wrote:Millers are a role MADE to be in setups with a Cop. YOU DON'T FUCKING IGNORE/DISTRUST A MILLER CLAIM AS A COP.

~Lat

oh....

>_> idk. to me it would still be easy for a scum to assume there is some sort of investigation role and claim it anyway. i think itd be unwise to flat out not believe that there is a miller in a game, but i am not sure if thats what he was doing.

i dont see the miller thing being a scum tell...per se. there are other things he is doing that are suspect.

is wicked at L-1? if not, bob is still scummy.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:20 pm

HezLucky wrote:I don't believe Wicked's claim but I don't lynch claimed cops on Day 1 (check my wiki page for my meta on that)

last time someone claimed cop (Open 302) day 1 i didn't believe him either and he was the cop.

>_> in a game i was scum in off-site, we managed to get the town to rally behind a d1 cop lynch. it was an almost flawless victory from there.

in my newbie game here, i almost tunnel-raged the town cop d1.

wicked's lynch is too risky. and I HATE that bob and rdash reacted they way they did. id....rather lynch someone else to be perfectly honest. like bob or rdash. ill decide tomorrow. also, avast is not making himself look any better, and i want confidanon to come back, along with vifam. can they like get prodded or something?

there are a few ways that his night results can actually clear/convict him.

@HH what do you think of rdash and the vifam vote?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:23 am

you said that you think he is scum, and dont believe the claim, but didnt vote for him. i find that scummy.

and i havent gotten to post what i think about rdash.

ill bite, ill explain why after work

vote:rainbowdash

vifam isn't even posting, he should be replaced imo. he gives me a strong newbie vibe rather than a strong scum one. i know the 2 arent mutually exclusive but....yeah. im leaning null/town till he does otherwise. i dont see the case really. :neutral:
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Rainbowdash wrote:
Horrifying Hero wrote:
Rainbow wrote:I am a vig, which is why I was happy with a blind Vifam lynch after the cop claim since if both were real there is at most one other town power out there.
Alright. We can see a cop in the game. We can see a vig in the game. BUT NOT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. Vigs and cops are redundant. If this was a weakened vig (limited shot, not shooting every night), I can see it. BUT A FULL VIG AND A COP SERVE THE SAME PURPOSE IN A GAME.

Bugger all you need your head checked here mate.

A vig and a cop are entirely different roles, such as killing and information roles. This is opposed to something like tracker and watcher, or doctor and jailkeeper which don't actually add up. Not to mention vig is the most swingy of all standard roles. You are suffering from a very clear cut case of hoof in mouth disease though and have no idea how much I want to just blast you tonight in order to stop it from spreading. For ONE second here, consider the fact that you may be wrong about me, and about wicked. If you are so convinced of us too, why are you voting for the person I have been trying to get lynched on and off for the last 10 or so pages, especially when I really easily could have gotten my bob lynch here? Are you scum with bob? Maybe its HH-Bob-KKN! See I can play the same stubborn game if I want to.

Fact is, you NEVER lynch a claimed cop on the first day given that it gets results and will draw RBers away from the rest of the game. Its a mafia game, with a claimed cop. If the cop is real do you for one second think that there is no counter? Its a freaking powerful role and one of the biggest potential game changers, even one result from a confirmed cop will change the entire course of the game. A fake cop is going to need to keep spitting out bad results that eventually tend to end in them getting caught through them, or if they choose the RBer route, caught by game flow.

Still, I don't get the Wicked push. There is one line from him that makes me a little leary, but apart from that its probably pretty close to how I would have approached the miller claim as a cop. Ignore it and hope the game gets past it before people start dropping not cop tells. HH is just trying really hard to apply every post as a scumtell, you can do that to anyone. Im sure I can make a near bulletproof case on HH in a day if I really wanted to taking the same amount of "tone" assumptions they have.

Im going to stop posting here before I get more off tilt and out of character, but HH is really starting to set me off which is something I promised myself I wasn't going to allow happen.

im back for a short period of time. then im going to the pub.

at this point, ill
unvote.

although i doubt that vifam is going to be coming back to claim, i'll be willing to hammer for the sake of the deadline if im able to get back on before deadline.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:52 pm

my head hurts and i dont feel like dealing with this game tonight.

ill figure it out tomorrow.

though, i must say, im REALLY surprised they lynched rainbow over wicked.

wicked needs to claim results.

HH. any new reasons why ur voting wicked?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:52 pm

my head hurts and i dont feel like dealing with this game tonight.

ill figure it out tomorrow.

though, i must say, im REALLY surprised they lynched rainbow over wicked.

~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:35 pm

O_O cop wasnt rbed....

what. is. going. on.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:36 pm

oh shit.....ill have to think about this.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:20 am

Horrifying Hero wrote:
though, i must say, im REALLY surprised they lynched
rainbow over wicked

Funny, you seem to have answered your own question.

Especially when paired with:

cop wasnt rbed....

eh. i know sometimes its pointless to analyze nightkills, but i was just thinking on why scum would want rdash dead over wicked, since rdash could obviously vig town instead of scum. then i figured that they just rbed the cop, killed the vig, then the cop wasn't roleblocked. so...i just began to think.

My guess is that maaaybeee rdash was killed for a reason that was more than just being our vig and they have no rb and wicked is town,

they figured a power-role might have a protect and try to protect the wicked so they went after the vig. no rb.

wicked is scum.

ill be back with more after work, and after another reread with these scenarios in mind, and with alignments in mind.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:26 am

weekends are bad for me, ill be back to reread this tonight
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:18 am

sorry...my other games are getting close to being done, and i focused on those.

ill be back after work

but yeah....i guess i wouldnt mind hopping on the wicked wagon, i just want to make sure its the right move.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:40 pm

tarsonisocelot wrote:
HezLucky wrote:Nobody's posting.

I demand to know why fake cop Wicked has not been lynched yet.

Someone enlighten me.

If Wicked is scum then the scumteam have to either give them up tomorrow to be lynched as obviously fake or have to abstain from killing toight if they want to pretend there's a doctor.

Leave them alive until tomorrow and either the scumteam will kill them if they're town and there's no doctor, the scumteam will not kill anyone giving us a free day or the scumteam will kill a random and we'll lynch Wicked tomorrow.

If they flip town then we may have an extra read. If they're scum there's no real downside to getting more interactions with them and possible analysable hijinks before they flip.

Either way they'll flip soon enough without lynching them right now this instant.

wait...what?

what do you mean the scum team either have to give them up? who is them? are you referring to "them" as a hydra?

Since we were so skeptical about wicked's claim yesterday, i'm now not really surprised he is still alive with scum hoping that wicked will be mislynched. HOWEVER, this is a really strange thing that neither the vig nor the "cop" were rbed, and the cop wasn't redirected. it was a big gamble for scum to make, however... im inclined to look into other candidates today as well. this isn't a 2 person scum team.

@ all yall who think wicked is scum, who do you think are possible buddies?

@any of yall who think wicked could be town, who do you think could be scum now, with relational information with rdash and bob being town?

quicklynching wicked is probably not the best play today.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Wickedestjr wrote:@Everyone not voting me- Would you support my lynch?

your lynch would give us an EXHORBITANT amount of information. I'm ambivalent about your lynch. I don't really see what el Simo has done that is particuarly townie anyway. and now im wondering if hez was right about yank.

bottom line, i would lynch you today, if certain conditions played out of course id lynch you today.

but...id rather see KKN get replaced, see his replacements do work, and who is magic trainer?? i want confidanon and yankcane back.

im looking over this shit.

peerrssonnallly.....i dont see why people are freaking out that wicked has claimed to investigate confidanon. id personally, as a cop, want to investigate someone i'd have a null read on, especially if the vig had claimed to shoot my more probably scum reads. this could be wifom, but i dont see the big fucking deal about him investigating confindanon. idk about yall, but he wasn't that obvtown to me.

Vifam wrote:
Kid Know Nothing - 5 (
vifam
, avasthearties,
bobsnox
, el simo,
Rainbowdash
)

There HAS to be scum somewhere in this lynch.

im going to go out on a limb here, and say that there are in fact 2 scum on this lynch, and that vifam was saying this shit to look townie.

hmmm the real thing is....if wicked is scum, i would expect his scumbuddy to do either of these things:

lurk
or be active then bus.

vote:el simo
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:11 am

why cant they coincide? you havent done much to show that you arent a potential bus buddy.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:54 pm

eh. youre right, i was hoping to get some discussion out of today....but it looks like this is the only way today will be productive.

>_>....

unvote
voute:wicked
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:51 pm

HezLucky wrote:
tarsonisocelot wrote:
HezLucky wrote:
tarsonisocelot wrote:Leave them alive until tomorrow and either the scumteam will kill them if they're town and there's no doctor, the scumteam will not kill anyone giving us a free day or the scumteam will kill a random and we'll lynch Wicked tomorrow.

What? How long are we going to leave wicked scumbag alive? Right now he is scum just squriming for one more day. This is not town play at all.

Just until tomorrow.
Then we potentially get one more piece of information.
There are enough people alive that we can do this without risking the game.

You're right about Wicked's play being anti-town for the vast majority of this game and more so now, but I can hope that if they are town then knowing that they will be killed tomorrow they'll pick their investigation target wisely tonight and give us a set of reads to go on with (that we will completely ignore if they are scum).

I am willing to hammer Wicked tomorrow, or if we reach deadline today without an alternative.

LobsterCatapult: Why do you think scum have the ability to roleblock or rediect town powers?
Also I agree with you on there likely being one scum out of {avast|el simo} and that one likely being el simo based on the yesterday wagoning.
VOTE: el simo

This guy is scum for the reason I posted in the previous post.

"I think Wicked is scum but I DON'T WANT HIM LYNCHED"

What. The. Fuck. There is no reason for this. He's trying desperately to put a counterwagon together too.

@hez why are you harassing taron over this when i practically did the same thing?

@taron: scum with roleblocking powers is something ive come across in almost every game ive played. so it was naturally of me to assume it. however, assumptions make an ass of you and me >_>
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:23 am

sorry, back, ill post tonight after work!
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Ethos wrote:
The scum team are Lobster and Avasthe, there's so much god damn proof showing so as well including Friends soft distancing with Avsas when he replaced in. Avas's acknowledgement and arguing wth anyone else who FoS's her but her avoidance of doing so with Friend. The voting and bandwagonging that occured throughout the later half of day one and the fact that Lobster stated that she FoS'ed Avas and was happy hammering yet never voted her once throughout the entire day. The fact that Lobster came straight into today saying not lynching cop is the best bet but her quick change of mind when an illogical argument was put forward. There's also multiple individual scum-tells that each has dropped such as Avas decline of activity and play other than changing of votes at the later half of day one and Vifams interactions with Lobster stating that her posts were "off' but never voting her.

Honestly, just ISO the both of them, read their comments directed or about each other and their actual play in the game. Lobster voted just about everyone in the room with the exception of Vifam and Avasthe despite having them both as scum-reads at one point or another when a wagon was forming on them and Lobsters urging Vifam to come back when he was getting voted at the end of the day while voting Rainbow.

Heck, Mastin I know that you've got it stuck in your mind that Avas is town and that Wicked is scum but I really rather not have a repeat of Mini 1180, it's the very last thing I want to occur. So please for the love of god join us on either the Lobster or Avas lynch and have Wicked investigate one more time tonight. If somehow we're wrong on Lobster and Avas and they flip town (Which I'm close enough to guaranteeing that won't) then you can deal with Wicked tomorrow after he's outed his report.

vote avast

i agree with you about yank and hez. that was few pages that really didnt need to happen.

i disagree with you about your obvtown reads. what has el simo done that is necessarily obvtown? and why is tarson only a slightly town read?

are you saying me being on wicked's wagon was a foolish one?

do you think that 3/4 major late day wagons yesterday were scum? (wicked,avast,rdash,vifam)? (personally i think its most likely 2/4).

also applying vifam's overall wishy-washiness to me, doesnt seem like a solid reason to think of me as scum at all. your case on me is based all on interactions with avast, who just got replaced, and again was wishy-washy all over the place.

i never said that i would hammer avast. i said i would hammer vifam for the sake of deadline because at the time i thought he was newbtown, i was wrong.

if there was scum on the vifam wagon, who would it be?

because, i would find it very interesting if not one of his buddies was on his lynch personally for the town cred. i need to go back and look at this.

i never said we shouldn't lynch wicked, (i voted for el simo thinking he was/could be his buddy) i said we shoudlnt quicklynch him, and im not convinced he is scum, but with so many replacements in this game, being afraid this game would die, and his lynch would gain information, and no i dont think he is that townie. do i think he is obv-scum....ehh...no. but do i think my vote is where it should be right now. sure.

also, voted everyone in the room? aside from rvs d1, i voted: confid, HH, wicked, Rdash, bob. thats 5/12. less than half. good job.

your case on me is going the wrong direction. take a step back, and really look at what ive contributed and see if its scum. your relation-tells on me are a waste of time. so far the only scummy stuff ive done is...not voting avast, not hammering vifam. cool. thats all wifom, btw.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 am

Ethos wrote:
LobsterCatapults reasoning behind his Rainbowdash vote on D1 when a Vifam lynch was suggested by Rainbowdash wrote:you said that you think he is scum, and dont believe the claim, but didnt vote for him. i find that scummy.
LobsterCatapults reasoning behind not voting Wicked earlier today despite saying he's mafia multiple times wrote:Since we were so skeptical about wicked's claim yesterday, i'm now not really surprised he is still alive with scum hoping that wicked will be mislynched. HOWEVER, this is a really strange thing that neither the vig nor the "cop" were rbed, and the cop wasn't redirected. it was a big gamble for scum to make, however... im inclined to look into other candidates today as well. this isn't a 2 person scum team.

:?

what exactly is your point with this? btw, there was a lot more to rdash that was scummy to me besides this. i voted for her before that.

there is nothing wrong with looking into other people you find scummy at this point in the day with no real pressure for deadline. im unconvinced of his claim, and i think that looking into a lot of different people can help.

and yeah, i want to see what the replacements have to say.

@lewarcher, so do you think its more probable that el simo is scum with wicked or without? im confused. and what do you think of your wagon d1?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:26 am

Ill be V/LA this weekend,

for now, and do a re-read. i should be back either not tonight to post, but sunday
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:43 pm

im back from v/la

ill do my promised re-read later on today!
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:02 pm

ugh, ok im back from V/LA

real life has hijacked any sort of free time i had for mafia games.

I'm VT. albeit a Very Tough Vanilla Townie.

kkn's player slot left a lot to be desired, however with yonzy sittin pretty on his wagon, and with me earlier read of KKN, i see him as town. i'd like to know why magua thinks im scum, unless he is just sheeping the reasons that ethos has.

fenix's posts so far are....lackluster as well. his vote on me doesnt even make sense. i dont understand why you sited that post of me being noncomittal. im plenty noncomittal, just not there. and i am somwhat impulsive, but i have had good reasons for every vote ive cast, i throw my vote around where i think it best suits town, lynching scum. im not sure if i think avast is a potential scumbuddy for yonzy/vifam however, with posts 296, 99, 307.

@ethos, i will respond do any questions you have for me now, but if you are using meta to determine el simo's alignment, do you think my meta here represents my scum meta i had in SHR that i played in with regfan? just wondering.

i dont have time to look into anyone else tonight, however.....fenix looks pretty damning right now anyway. and i could have been very wrong about the wagons yesterday. so lets mix it up.

im going to
unvote

vote:fenix
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:16 pm

...probably just as well, i simply ran out of time to commit to this game.

look into fenix/taron tomorrow though.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:23 am

you're right about avast/fenix scum.

not about me.

my mislynch continues in suspense from the mod!
~LC

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”