Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:42 am

Post by diddin »

So from N1 we have:

Furry: "Drowned and Decapitated"
Pine: "Shot Mercilessly"

And from N2:

Juls: "Found Floating"
AntB: "Shot Mercilesly"

It looks like Juls shot both Pine and Ant. If the Floater and the Drowner are the same person/team, we may be dealing with multiscum/SK.

Vote: Parabollocks
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:07 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Here's something interesting:

Regfan wrote:
Scum Reads (Strongest to Weakest):
]Parabollocks, Seraphim,
AntB
Powerrox93
3. Juls, although she was intially one of my scum reads her reaction, frustration and rage shown at the end of day one along with her suggestion to claim all read as strong town-tells and at this point I'd be quite shocked if she were scum.

13. Seraphim, I'll go into this more later because this read I'm attempting to work out what continues to make me believe it, I constantly go back to his reaction towards Nintendos attack and his push on Nintendo looking awful but there's something more than that which is bugging me about him.

Vote: Seraphim

3 of Reg's scumreads have flipped town. The other scumread he has is Seraphim. Now, to me, Reg and Juls were back-and-forth a bit yesterday, which I think is significant. Think about it... Disagreeing, then removal of Juls from his scumreads, then Juls dying? Sounds like he's trying to plan ahead for towncred.

Now, under the assumption Reg is in fact scum, I don't think he would(or anyone really) would list townies for ALL of their scumreads, leading back to Seraphim.

In other words, I believe Seraphim and Regfan to be scum. I don't see Parascum happening.

Vote: Regfan
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:08 am

nintendoaddict1 wrote:

3 of Reg's scumreads have flipped town.

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:04 am

Post by diddin »

Being wrong!=Being Scum
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Gaoth »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
of Reg's scumreads have flipped town. The other scumread he has is Seraphim. Now, to me, Reg and Juls were back-and-forth a bit yesterday, which I think is significant. Think about it... Disagreeing, then removal of Juls from his scumreads, then Juls dying? Sounds like he's trying to plan ahead for towncred.

Now, under the assumption Reg is in fact scum, I don't think he would(or anyone really) would list townies for ALL of their scumreads, leading back to Seraphim.

In other words, I believe Seraphim and Regfan to be scum. I don't see Parascum happening.

Vote: Regfan

Nintendo, this is bad. Reg saved you from Hammer day one, and you would do well to remember it. Rather than accuse Reg of playing fiendishly well, find someone who is just playing fiendishly. Your Seraphim read is much better. That said, will be posting a case on Seraphim when i get the time, but until then,

FoS Seraphim
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Nintendo: I'm pretty much in the same boat as Regfan. I also had Powerrox and AntB as scum. The only difference between Reg's top four and mine is that I have diddin where he has Seraphim.

That said, I'm going to go re-evaluate my reads. I was not expecting townflips from Power or AntB.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Oh neat, iso post number formats were changed again.

nintendo, go read Regfan's iso and let me know what you think.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by gorilla »

Regfan is unlikely to be mafia in my opinion. Interested in seeing Gaoth's case. AntB flipping town is surprising but he won't be missed. Need more consideration before I vote, still haven't seen anything I liked from para but I need to consider other suspects as well.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm here. Will read up and join you guys later today.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Regfan »

I'll get to this game later tonight, I have a good idea who I'm voting already though but I want to do a bit more re-reading before placing it down.

Nintendo, although I initally had a scum-read on Powerrox as the day continued the strength of the read decreased massively to the point where I read him as bad town and attempted to prevent people hammering or lynching until I could devote more time to the game.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Regfan »

Jesus christ, I think I just realized something massive and I'm going to information dump in this thread in about an hour or two, just want to make sure I'm correct before I start doing so.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by Regfan »

With twenty players in the game and what seems to be a single scum team due to the second kills coming from a vig I would expect a five man scum team, with Pine dead I'm willing to bet that there's four mafia currently remaining. Assuming there's a lynch and one kill each night we currently only have two mslynches remaining.

Now progressing onto that information dump I wanted to do, I believe it's in the best interest of the town that I reveal certain information, I was neighbourized by Gorilla on night one and on night two TrumpedOfDoom was neighbourized due to my request. With a bodyguard and a vig dead already and what I know to be another role out there I highly doubt there would be an addition of a neighbourizer who has the ability to neighbourize a new person into the quick topic every day as the ability alone is incredibly powerful.

Similarily to 90's Band Mafia I believe I've initially misread gorilla and I'm actually near certain at the moment that he's mafia, I ruled him of a lot earlier because I didn't think in depth about his role and just assumed that him neighbourizing me was a pro-town action by him but it's rather the oppposite. Instead of attempting to discuss actions throughout the day with me he's been posting weak reads backed up by nothing while I've been providing my reads. This would be nothing normally however the fact that he hasn't posted any of these reads in the thread is what makes this exceedingly scummy, if he in fact believed the reads he provided he would post them in-thread attempt to gain peoples thoughts on them, his reluctance from doing so and his change of reads in-thread make me near certain he's mafia.

When I say his change of reads here are some examples:

Here he states Ani is town as fuck while CSL, nintendo and Juls are potential scum however he votes none of them (If he flips scum which I think he will I'm willing to bet that one of these are scum, he likes creating distancing and since Juls is flipped-town it's either Nintendo or CSL) and instead he votes EPM and jumps on that wagon. He then states that he has seen EPM say some really scummy stuff then hesitates while considering the "Too dumb to be scum" suggestion which he actually considers to be a logical fallacy.

Here he states a town-read on Powerrox, says he's asking questions and attempting to get reads however here he states that Powerrox might be scum with no attempt to explain his change of read and then votes Powerrox while at the same time saying that Powerrox reads as stubborn town, his vote placed Powerrox at L-1 and the only reason behind his unvote was because I asked him to in the neighbourizer QT.

Furthermore his reads in the neighbourizer QT don't match up to his reads in-thread for example his vote was on Parabollocks for majority of day one, this would imply that he found Parabollocks scummy and therefore would be one of his strongest scum-reads however reading through his reads posted in the neighbourizer quick topic his strongest scum-reads were on Gaoth, AntB and Seraphim however he doesn't mention any of these three at all on day one, or even on day two (With the exception to AntB on day two).

Vote: Gorilla
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:14 am

Post by gorilla »

*facepalm*

I hate you, regfan. I hate you so much.

Yes, I am a town neighborizer. (encore performance is 'through the wire') Yes, I haven't been posting my reads in thread. I don't like doing things like that because I change my mind or have difficulty making things up, and I hate outing townreads anyway. Didn't see strong reason to vote any of CSL, nintendo, or juls, voted epm because that was an odd statement, unvoted later because he looked like a townie digging his own hole by saying crazy stuff that did not actually seem scum motivated.

I had a town read on powerrox initially and reconsidered it because YOU FUCKING HAD HIM AS A SCUM READ. I threw the vote on him because the thread had stagnated immensely and I thought, fuck it, time to compromise.

I was voting on parabollocks initially because he was the counterwagon to EPM and I thought EPM was town and I was right, but I re-read the thread before posting my reads in the neighborizer QT which caused me to re-evaluate some of my stances. I decided to pursue antb day 2 and i didn't mention my other scumreads because I preferred to focus on a singular target.

I'm pretty fucking pissed that your first impulse was to waste a bunch of time writing this case on me rather than questioning me about any of this shit. I still haven't re-read so I can't tell you who the real scum are yet, but I guess I have too if you're busy being needlessly paranoid of me.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Regfan »

This isn't needless paranoia, it's far more than that and you should know that, if it was just a small amount of suspicion I would have brought it up inside the QT however something such as this needs to be discussed in-threads otherwise it turns into a he said, she said scenario.

Gorilla wrote: Didn't see strong reason to vote any of CSL, nintendo, or juls

You suspected them and said alll three were potential scum but didn't see any reason to place a vote? I call bullshit. If you suspected them there would have obviously have been an underlying reason to your suspicion and at that point in the game that reasoning alone would be more than enough validity to place a vote.

Gorilla wrote: I had a town read on powerrox initially and reconsidered it because YOU FUCKING HAD HIM AS A SCUM READ. I threw the vote on him because the thread had stagnated immensely and I thought, fuck it, time to compromise.

Are you saying that you drop your town reads for the sole reason of me suspecting them? Furthermore you were willing to compromise by voting one of your town-reads when we weren't even close to the deadline, you knew I was against the lynch AND the mod stated that players were returning from V/LA soon? Again I call bullshit because it's not just you placed a compromise lynch vote on him but you never attempted to question people on the wagon, you never attempted to lead a push or create a lynch elsewhere nor did you attempt to defend or prevent the Powerrox lynch.

Gorilla wrote: I decided to pursue antb day 2 and i didn't mention my other scumreads because I preferred to focus on a singular target.

So just let me get this right, your reasoning for not stating your decently strong scum reads in the thread was so you could focus on a singular target and then unvote said singular target to vote elsewhere? Yeah, you need to be lynched.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Faraday »

Vote Count 3.01

Gaoth(0):
Demonhybrid(0):
Regfan(1): Nintendoaddict1
Diddin(0):
CryMeARiver(0):
Parabollocks(3): Trumpet of Doom, Cogito Ergo Sum, diddin
CSL(0):
NintendoAddict1(0):
Seraphim(0):
Nikanor(0):
Trumpet Of Doom(0):
Groundsel(0):
Cogito Ergo Sum(0):
Gorilla(1): Regfan

Not Voting:
Gaoth, Demonhybrid, CryMeARiver, Parabollocks, CSL, Seraphim, Nikanor, Trumpet of Doom, Groundsel, , Gorilla

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2011-08-07 15:30:00)

Any mistakes in the vc point them out.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Let me get this straight: Gorilla, you targetted Regfan N1 and ToD N2? Why did you target Regfan?
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:14 am

Okay, so there are a few things I find not believable about Regfan's claim that Gorilla is a Neighborizor.

1. Reg said Gorilla unvoted because he asked him to. Strange, usually, Neighbors can only communicate during the Night, can't they?
2. Wouldn't a Neighborizer have a seperate QT for each of their Neighbors? Reg made it sound like ToD was added to the existing QT.
3. We don't have any real proof that Gorilla put any reads whatsoever in the QT or what they were.

I think Reg and Gorilla are both scum(for once) and this was all planned to happen from the beginning. ToD is
possibly
probably scum with them.

FoS: Gorilla and ToD

Vote stays on Reg.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:20 am

Post by gorilla »

neighborized regfan n1 because 1. I am familiar with him, we knew each other from offsite and we've played in a hydra together a few times so I figured I'd have an easier time conversing with him, 2. he's one of the best mafia players I know, and 3. I believe he is town this game

regfan, at that point in the game i didn't feel i could properly articulate a suspicion on any of the 3 players i named, and i'm slow to get started and hate the early game, this is just a fact. also, the "two townies and a buddy" thing is some mastin-level logic. seriously. I fucking said in the QT that on a re-read of powerrox my town read of him had faded, did you not see this? I tried to wagon antb instead, but WHOOPS HE WAS ALSO TOWN. The fact is, YOU didn't attempt to question people on the wagon, attempt to lead a push or create a lynch elsewhere or attempt to defend or prevent the powerrox lynch, unless you fucking count telling me to get off him in the QT as attempting to prevent the lynch and for that matter if you thought he was just bad town and shouldn't be lynched WHY DIDN'T YOU POST THAT IN THE THREAD?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 am

Post by gorilla »

yes nintendo i neighborized my entire scumteam and now regfan and i are bussing each other, you got us
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:37 am

gorilla wrote:yes nintendo i neighborized my entire scumteam and now regfan and i are bussing each other, you got us

That's all you have to say?
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:41 am

Post by gorilla »

ridiculous post gets a sarcastic response
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:12 am

gorilla wrote:ridiculous post gets a sarcastic response

Of course you would think it's ridiculous, it was directed at you.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:28 am

gorilla wrote:yes nintendo i neighborized my entire scumteam and now regfan and i are bussing each other, you got us

My point is I don't believe you are a Neighborizor at all.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Seraphim »

Ignoring nintendo seems to have become a pastime for me.

I need to reread and check everything out, Powerrox flipping town was a bit of a nasty surprise for me, same with AntB.

Juls was almost certainly who killed Pine on N1.

Regfan and gorilla feels like town on town to me but Regfan outing gorilla without warning does not seem like a really great town move. I need to read back, I'm sort of conflicted. I could imagine Regfan being like "YEAH I FOUND SCUM" and not really thinking through it in his rush to confirm his scum read but...outing a neighborizer seems poor.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”