Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 am

Post by Seraphim »

I did think this through, heck I thought his through for hours and honestly if I don't out this information now and state my scum-read on him it's possible I die tonight and never get a chance to reveal it, Seraphim re-read Gorilla, read his actions in isolation, read his actions in context and then fucking join me please.
Sorry, I wasn't accusing you of not thinking it through, but outing gorilla was definitely a 'heat of the moment' type of thing.

I'm still reading.

Alright, you're stating you believe there's no scum-motivation for outing information in this manner but how does that make Gorilla town? Explain to me that.
I had a town read on Gorilla up to this point.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Faraday »

THIS ONE'S MINE
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:45 am

Post by Faraday »

Vote Count 3.02

Gaoth(0):
Demonhybrid(0):
Regfan(1): Nintendoaddict1
Diddin(0):
CryMeARiver(0):
Parabollocks(3): Trumpet of Doom, Cogito Ergo Sum, diddin
CSL(0):
NintendoAddict1(1): CryMeARiver
Seraphim(0):
Nikanor(0):
Trumpet Of Doom(0):
Groundsel(0):
Cogito Ergo Sum(0):
Gorilla(1): Regfan, Nikanor, Demonhybrid

Not Voting:
Gaoth, Parabollocks, Bowser, Seraphim, Groundsel, Gorilla

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2011-08-07 15:30:00)

Any mistakes in the vc point them out.

Prodding Parabollocks and Groundsel.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Unvote, vote: Gorilla

Sure, let's give it a whirl.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Bowser »

Unvote; Vote: gorilla
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:54 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Regfan wrote:Groundsel, CES, Gaoth, Nintendo and ToD, relatively sure you're all town and you all need to join us on this lynch badly.

You're not gonna get me to help you lynch your buddy with this AtE.

I will, however,
Unvote, Vote: Gorilla
because I still think he is scum.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 am

Post by gorilla »

learn what an emotional appeal is,
please

Still not scum, this is a fucking bullshit wagon.

Regfan, if you're town, don't fucking blame me for this shit when I flip town. I was hoping we'd be an awesome team because, hey, how many opportunities will I ever have to be able to communicate with you out of thread in a mafia game? But you've gone and screwed me by being retardedly paranoid. Please to be looking at what you did to defend the powerrox lynch:

Regfan wrote:No one hammers, half the room has been V/LA and the other half has been prod dodging. This game needs serious activity and content before we even consider letting a lynch go through.

Regfan wrote:I was hoping to get to this game today however I don't have the time or energy for it right now so I'll get to it first thing in the morning, if anyone even considers hammering Powerrox in the meantime consider yourself claiming scum.

Right now though I'm leaning heavily towards Powerrox being stubborn and useless town, see Mini 1150 for an example of him playing like this as town in the past.

which is pretty damn weak

but of course after demonhybrid and nintendoaddict hammered him youve barely mentioned SO MUCH AS A FUCKING WORD ABOUT THEM

what, does nintendo retain obvtown status despite that hammer and some seriously flawed logic because you think he's a VI? Why does DH get a pass for that shit?

HOW ABOUT A LITTLE FUCKING CONSISTENCY IN WHAT YOU DO RATHER THAN THIS FUCKING DOUBLE STANDARD JERKAROUND BULLSHIT? HOW ABOUT SOME FUCKING FOLLOWUP ON YOUR OWN STATEMENTS?

FUCK.

it's like you literally are not paying attention to what you've actually posted

I don't even know if I think you're scum at this point I'm just fucking flabbergasted at how full of shit you are

DemonHybrid wrote:
Vote: gorilla
for close to no content over the course of the few days. I'm sort of in LaL mode at the moment, sadly; after Powerrox flipped town, I became a bit discouraged and I don't know what to do with my reads.

I get feeling discouraged and not knowing what to do, but how is sheeping my wagon going to change that?

atm if I had to give reads it'd go like

town: CES, Groundsel, ToD
dunno: CSL, DH, Regfan, gaoth (contingent on seraphim case), nintendo, nikanor
scum: diddin, parabollocks, seraphim

but that's basically from memory, I'm obviously unsure on a lot of people and need to check some things
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

V/LA

There's something weird about this whole Gorilla situation.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Regfan »

gorilla wrote: Regfan, if you're town, don't fucking blame me for this shit when I flip town. I was hoping we'd be an awesome team because, hey, how many opportunities will I ever have to be able to communicate with you out of thread in a mafia game? But you've gone and screwed me by being retardedly paranoid.

I take full and complete responsibility if you flip town but I don't think you will. By the way, this quote is near the definition of AtE.

gorilla wrote: Of course after demonhybrid and nintendoaddict hammered him youve barely mentioned SO MUCH AS A FUCKING WORD ABOUT THEM, what, does nintendo retain obvtown status despite that hammer and some seriously flawed logic because you think he's a VI? Why does DH get a pass for that shit? HOW ABOUT A LITTLE FUCKING CONSISTENCY IN WHAT YOU DO RATHER THAN THIS FUCKING DOUBLE STANDARD JERKAROUND BULLSHIT?

There's a big fucking difference between someone hammering when asked not to and someone voting their town-read to "move the game along" nowhere near deadline, attempting to compare your actions with theirs in a joke, furthermore there's no reason to "follow-up" on Nintendo because my town-read on him is extremely strong and revolves around a lot more than "His VI status". DH on the other hand I've clearly stated I want to see more content from before fully evaluating him but continue attempting to deflect my attention elsewhere and to players that you don't even seem to FoS yourself.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Guys holy fuck does this NOT HAVE SCUM GAMBIT ON IT?!

Let's stop smoking whatever it is nintendo is smoking for a minute. gorilla is a neighborizor. Unless you believe ToD's crackass theory that ToD, gorilla, and regfan are all scum and this is the craziest fucking bussing scheme in the entire history on this site, please bare with me.

Let's assume that one person in this shit is town:

If Regfan is scum, what exactly does he have to gain by outing gorilla when they could have simply shot him before he had a chance to target anyone?
If gorilla is scum, why didn't he recruit all of his buddies as opposed to town?

ToD is pretty much the innocent bystander in all this.

There's just too many fucking questions and illogicalities for this to make any sort of sense as a scum gambit. Scum would not gamble this badly when we've only lynched one of their members. AND let's not forget that they killed the vig last night.

This looks like a classic example of town on town shenanigans and the people on the wagon should feel bad.

Vote: Parabollocks

Let's lynch some real scum here. I'm also willing to jump on a CSL/Bowser wagon if anyone's up for that, or a DH wagon if there's a compelling case because his vote looks terrible.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Regfan »

Seraphim wrote:If gorilla is scum, why didn't he recruit all of his buddies as opposed to town?

It's entirely possible mafia already have daytalk for one and for two this already has been answered: Why he would neighbourize me as scum is incredibly obvious, it allows him to gain an idea of my thoughts and reads therefore knowing if I'm worth shooting of (If my reads are spot on) or keeping around if I'm mislead or have bad reads, considering he knows I have a relatively aggressive playstyle and generally attempt to lead lynches often him neighbourizing me would be optimal for him regardless of his allignment.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by gorilla »

Regfan wrote:
gorilla wrote: Regfan, if you're town, don't fucking blame me for this shit when I flip town. I was hoping we'd be an awesome team because, hey, how many opportunities will I ever have to be able to communicate with you out of thread in a mafia game? But you've gone and screwed me by being retardedly paranoid.

I take full and complete responsibility if you flip town but I don't think you will. By the way, this quote is near the definition of AtE.

gorilla wrote: Of course after demonhybrid and nintendoaddict hammered him youve barely mentioned SO MUCH AS A FUCKING WORD ABOUT THEM, what, does nintendo retain obvtown status despite that hammer and some seriously flawed logic because you think he's a VI? Why does DH get a pass for that shit? HOW ABOUT A LITTLE FUCKING CONSISTENCY IN WHAT YOU DO RATHER THAN THIS FUCKING DOUBLE STANDARD JERKAROUND BULLSHIT?

There's a big fucking difference between someone hammering when asked not to and someone voting their town-read to "move the game along" nowhere near deadline, attempting to compare your actions with theirs in a joke, furthermore there's no reason to "follow-up" on Nintendo because my town-read on him is extremely strong and revolves around a lot more than "His VI status". DH on the other hand I've clearly stated I want to see more content from before fully evaluating him but continue attempting to deflect my attention elsewhere and to players that you don't even seem to FoS yourself.

yeah it is an emotional appeal and i don't give a damn, i feel like bitching at you because i wouldn't expect you to be this thickheaded. i'm not fucking deflecting i'm asking you to actually follow through on shit you say rather than just posturing to look protown - for the record i'm less sure about nintendo because of his recent crack-logic and i need to read into demonhybrid. please to be explaining why as scum i hop from one wagon on town to another one just because that wagon is closer to lynch. I'm town and I got fucking impatient and doubted my read because of things you and others said. Fuck.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Not gonna lie. Reg wouldn't due this unless he is 100% sure, and I feel like Gorilla's defense has been all AtE and nondefense of his own actions, rather just asking for others to see the logic (or lack there of) he sees.

I'm retaining my FoS on Seraphim for post 884, looks to me like buddy support by disregarding the wagon as misguided.

Regardless, Reg's case and the reasoning therein are solid to me. Why would town not voice the same reads in thread as out of thread?

Vote: Gorilla

That's L-1. Groundsel, CMAR, Para, the Hammer is yours.
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Bowser »

Attention Mod/Backup Mod: I am now on Limited Access until the 30th of July. After that, I will have absolutely NO access until August 2nd or 3rd.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Regfan »

gorilla wrote:Yeah it is an emotional appeal and i don't give a damn, i feel like bitching at you because i wouldn't expect you to be this thickheaded. i'm not fucking deflecting i'm asking you to actually follow through on shit you say rather than just posturing to look protown - for the record i'm less sure about nintendo because of his recent crack-logic and i need to read into demonhybrid. please to be explaining why as scum i hop from one wagon on town to another one just because that wagon is closer to lynch. I'm town and I got fucking impatient and doubted my read because of things you and others said. Fuck.

You know full well I try not to be swayed at all by emotional appeals because you've done them as scum and as town in the past thus doing it is pointless. You're asking me to pay extra attention towards Nintendo and DH because of my comment yesterday, this is something I've already gone into, I still believe Nintendo is town and his pathetic logic shown recently hasn't done much to change that and I want to see more content from DH before I make any decision on him.

You're one of the more patient people I know, the amount of time you spend catching cheaters on EM proves this so don't try to attempt to excuse your actions with impatience. You didn't vote because you had doubt on your read because in the same fucking post as you voted you stated he was town therefore your read wasn't changed due to us because your read didn't change. If you're seriously town which I really highly doubt you would be attempting to convince me to vote elsewhere, perhaps one of your scum-reads, you haven't even attempted to do so nor have you laid down a vote yourself.

In other news my scum-read on Seraphim is continuing to decrease in strength even though I don't understand his stance properly and Bowser/CSL does need to be lynched tomorrow or the day after, he saw the case against Gorilla earlier, ignored commenting on it and only jumped on when the bandwagon had formed, it screams of an attempt to distance as a last resort.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by gorilla »

You think I'm doing this to try to sway you? I'm getting fucking emotional because that's my fucking response here. I haven't placed my vote elsewhere because I haven't had time to read up on the thread or actually build a decent case on anyone because you fucking blindsided me with this shit and i've spent all my time defending and it's fucking impossible to separate the scum sheep from the town sheep on the lynches

the more you state your certainty that i'm scum the more i begin to believe you might actually be douchebag scum because you shouldn't be that fucking confident YOU SHOULD NOT BE THIS FUCKING BAD

investigating people for cheating at a game has nothing to do with patience, in forum mafia i get antsy at time, and this post made me err in judgment:

Nikanor wrote:
gorilla wrote:VOTE: AntB

This is who we should be wagoning

Actually, powerrox might be scum, AntB is damned opportunistic and reads more scum to me

nintendo is town, trumpet of doom is probably town because of pine raging at furry's fake daykill - very much looks like he faked throwing a fit over a townie being executed.

How about we lynch people in this order:
Powerrox93

Parabollocks

AntB

diddin

gorilla

Gaoth

DemonHybrid

Seraphim

Juls

Regfan

CryMeARiver

CSL

Cogito Ergo Sum

Trumpet of Doom

NintendoAddict1

Groundsel

So Powerrox today, Parabollocks tomorrow, then AntB after them. Sound alright?

because i figured hey fuck it i'll vote on this lynch so i'm guaranteed an antb lynch and i'm so sure he's scum i'll look great afterward but oh shit they were both town
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by gorilla »

Gaoth wrote:Not gonna lie. Reg wouldn't due this unless he is 100% sure, and I feel like Gorilla's defense has been all AtE and nondefense of his own actions, rather just asking for others to see the logic (or lack there of) he sees.

I'm retaining my FoS on Seraphim for post 884, looks to me like buddy support by disregarding the wagon as misguided.

Regardless, Reg's case and the reasoning therein are solid to me. Why would town not voice the same reads in thread as out of thread?

Vote: Gorilla

That's L-1. Groundsel, CMAR, Para, the Hammer is yours.

hey how about that seraphim case you were working on you fucking scumbag

i guess it doesn't matter now that you have a big ol' wagon you can join already with no effort

fuck you
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Unvote. Vote: Gaoth.

I'm not really comfortable with a gorilla lynch right now. A Gaoth lynch would be awesome, though.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:42 am

Post by Ethos »

gorilla wrote:You think I'm doing this to try to sway you? I'm getting fucking emotional because that's my fucking response here. I haven't placed my vote elsewhere because I haven't had time to read up on the thread or actually build a decent case on anyone because you fucking blindsided me with this shit and i've spent all my time defending and it's fucking impossible to separate the scum sheep from the town sheep on the lynches.

It's called AtE because it's an appeal, an appeal is designed to sway peoples opinions therefore you attempting to state that you're not trying to sway me is a fucking joke. You have plenty of time to read up, let's not joke around here, reading up and catching up on a game doesn't actually take that long.

gorilla wrote:because i figured hey fuck it i'll vote on this lynch so i'm guaranteed an antb lynch and i'm so sure he's scum i'll look great afterward but oh shit they were both town

Heck, AntB wasn't even second on that list, Parabollocks was and you stated disagreement with a lynch on him in comparison to other players so why would you change your vote solely for the reason of having someone you suspect 3rd on the lynch list furthermore that doesn't explain voting a god damn town-read and placing them to L-1 knowing full well this is a hammer-trigger-happy room.

Nikandor, your vote is incredibly misplaced on Gaoth, he's town as fuck, if you really feel uncomfortable lynching Gorilla today you should be moving your vote to Bowser instead.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:43 am

Post by Regfan »

Mine:
Ethos wrote:
gorilla wrote:You think I'm doing this to try to sway you? I'm getting fucking emotional because that's my fucking response here. I haven't placed my vote elsewhere because I haven't had time to read up on the thread or actually build a decent case on anyone because you fucking blindsided me with this shit and i've spent all my time defending and it's fucking impossible to separate the scum sheep from the town sheep on the lynches.

It's called AtE because it's an appeal, an appeal is designed to sway peoples opinions therefore you attempting to state that you're not trying to sway me is a fucking joke. You have plenty of time to read up, let's not joke around here, reading up and catching up on a game doesn't actually take that long.

gorilla wrote:because i figured hey fuck it i'll vote on this lynch so i'm guaranteed an antb lynch and i'm so sure he's scum i'll look great afterward but oh shit they were both town

Heck, AntB wasn't even second on that list, Parabollocks was and you stated disagreement with a lynch on him in comparison to other players so why would you change your vote solely for the reason of having someone you suspect 3rd on the lynch list furthermore that doesn't explain voting a god damn town-read and placing them to L-1 knowing full well this is a hammer-trigger-happy room.

Nikandor, your vote is incredibly misplaced on Gaoth, he's town as fuck, if you really feel uncomfortable lynching Gorilla today you should be moving your vote to Bowser instead.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Gaoth »

Nikanor, don't be an idiot. Gorilla is grasping at straws. Put your vote back where it belongs.
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:07 am

Post by gorilla »

no i'm really not gaoth, your vote is piss awful as is your abandonment of that case you said you were going to post and your post history sucks

i've explained why regfan is fucking full of shit so "herp derp good case he so confident" doesn't fucking cut it you scumbag

you're very likely trying to provoke me with that sort of smug bullshit comment and it's working and i
just don't care

VOTE: Gaoth

regfan is beyond fucking reason and he's totally up gaoth's ass for some reason so i'm done arguing with him
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Seraphim »

A Bowser/CSL wagon is definitely, definitely not out of the question though I would prefer Parabollocks at the moment. gorilla, this is a much better vote than Gaoth. Try and see beyond the red-tinted visors of EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET ME and make the right vote here.

Also, Groundsel needs to get in the thread ASAP. Same with Para but it doesn't matter as much because he's as good as dead.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:38 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Nikanor wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Gaoth.

I'm not really comfortable with a gorilla lynch right now. A Gaoth lynch would be awesome, though.

So your only reason for taking your vote off of gorilla is you don't feel comfortable? Why would a Gaoth lynch be awesome?
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:13 am

Post by diddin »

Looks like Twistedspoon's alt might've flaked.

Honestly I think gorilla's reactions are townish. Parabollocks is still a superior lynch.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”