Kcdaspot
Nocmen
TheMask (3) - Kcdaspot, Cobblerfone, vezokprika
Surye
vezokprika
Ironhead
sorasgoof

8 players alive, 5 to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

I'll finish it for you.

@mod: And if they hide behind an unturned traitor?

Ironhead wrote:1. How do you know vezokpiraka is the bodyguard? Because of his unprovoked claim? Surely you don't instantly believe every claim you hear?

The mod admitted to missing a night action. Both kills went through. You received a guilty on Amrun. Amrun couldn't have been the bodyguard. Peregrine's a cop. As far as I know the Hider went AWOL since before night started and probably didn't send in an action altogether. (Thus not missed.) That leaves bodyguard. And nobody has counterclaimed.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Empking »

Cobblerfone wrote:I'll finish it for you.

@mod: And if they hide behind an unturned traitor?

Death
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

cobbler is town FOR FUCKS SAKE.

GET OFF HIM NOW.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

also iron is definitely clear.
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Ironhead »

Cobblerfone wrote:The mod admitted to missing a night action. Both kills went through. You received a guilty on Amrun. Amrun couldn't have been the bodyguard. Peregrine's a cop. As far as I know the Hider went AWOL since before night started and probably didn't send in an action altogether. (Thus not missed.) That leaves bodyguard. And nobody has counterclaimed.

And by your logic vezokpiraka is confirmed town, right? Let's take a look at this and see if we can find any holes.

Cobblerfone wrote:And nobody has counterclaimed.

This is irrelevant, as scum would know to claim a role they've killed (incidentally, bodyguard role is twice as likely to be NK'd as any other role because they die when they are targeted
and
when the player they're protecting is targeted). Scum would not claim a role if there was a chance that someone out there would counterclaim.

Cobblerfone wrote:The mod admitted to missing a night action.

Did he? I thought he admitted to missing a night action
PM
. In fact, that's what it says right here:
Empking wrote:I admit to missing out one of my night action PMs

I think that if he meant that he missed a night action, he would have said that he missed a night action. Since he said that he missed a night action PM, I think that means he missed a night action PM.

Cobblerfone wrote:BAs far as I know the Hider went AWOL since before night started and probably didn't send in an action altogether.

You're right! Earworm probably didn't send in an action altogether, which would comport perfectly with what the GM said!

Cobblerfone, nothing of what you have said in your strenuous defense of vezokpiraka explains why he would claim bodyguard, or why he would protect Amrun instead of Peregrine/earworm/Ironhead, or how to explain his scum-slip in #919. If you had townie interests at heart, you would be duly suspicious of vezokpiraka and would be inclined to consider him a suspect. Your defense of him clearly marks you as his partner. That is why you will be lynched today.

Kcdaspot wrote:cobbler is town FOR FUCKS SAKE.

GET OFF HIM NOW.
I can see you are quite passionate about this. Can you explain exactly why you think he is town? Bear in mind that we know of exactly three roles that would want scum to stay alive: the two scum, and the SK (because if the town lynches the two known scum the SK loses; SK wants town to keep mislynching while he NKs scum on the side). So Cobblerfone and vezopiraka's protestations of innocence make sense; but why would you be so adamant about Cobblerfone's innocence and Mask's guilt? Can you demonstrate to the rest of us in a way that doesn't make you appear to be the SK?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Ironhead wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:cobbler is town FOR FUCKS SAKE.

GET OFF HIM NOW.
I can see you are quite passionate about this. Can you explain exactly why you think he is town? Bear in mind that we know of exactly three roles that would want scum to stay alive: the two scum, and the SK (because if the town lynches the two known scum the SK loses;
SK wants town to keep mislynching while he NKs scum on the side)
. So Cobblerfone and vezopiraka's protestations of innocence make sense; but why would you be so adamant about Cobblerfone's innocence and Mask's guilt? Can you demonstrate to the rest of us in a way that doesn't make you appear to be the SK?

NO HE DOES NOT.

HE WANTS TO GO TO 3 way lylo.

mafia CAN NOT WIN with him around same goes with town.

I guarantee you SK is more interested and knocking out other scum.

i feel that it's 2:1:5

with town having the advantage.

NO WAY sk didn't kill scum.

NO WAY.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

hang on...

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Vezok is sk.

Off him.

on to mask.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

yeah i think i done fucked this all up.. I with draw most of this....

I still think cobbler is town.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

only thing i can keep are mask scumminess and cobbler townness..

i won't be able to post much tomorrow... but i'll give this a think over...

2 days... oy.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:50 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Last night I realized Ironhead could theoretically still be scum. Depending on how the mod answers this next question:

@mod: Can the hider be roleblocked? Also, can you tell us what night the PM was missed?

Ironhead wrote:You're right! Earworm probably didn't send in an action altogether, which would comport perfectly with what the GM said!

If he didn't send in an action how was it missed? How is it a mistake he had to admit to?
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Ironhead »

Cobblerfone wrote:Last night I realized Ironhead could theoretically still be scum. Depending on how the mod answers this next question:

@mod: Can the hider be roleblocked? Also, can you tell us what night the PM was missed?

Ironhead wrote:You're right! Earworm probably didn't send in an action altogether, which would comport perfectly with what the GM said!

If he didn't send in an action how was it missed? How is it a mistake he had to admit to?

You ignored this most important part of my post (coincidentally, vezokpiraka also has a problem with ignoring arguments and questions that could indict him). Please address it before asking me further questions, as otherwise it appears you are trying to re-direct away from the most damning elements of the argument against you and vezokpiraka:

Ironhead wrote:Cobblerfone, nothing of what you have said in your strenuous defense of vezokpiraka explains why he would claim bodyguard, or why he would protect Amrun instead of Peregrine/earworm/Ironhead, or how to explain his scum-slip in #919. If you had townie interests at heart, you would be duly suspicious of vezokpiraka and would be inclined to consider him a suspect. Your defense of him clearly marks you as his partner. That is why you will be lynched today.
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Ironhead »

Deadline is 24 hours away. More Cobblerfone votes please.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Empking »

Cobblerfone wrote:Last night I realized Ironhead could theoretically still be scum. Depending on how the mod answers this next question:

Yes, No respectively
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

i would but i really don't get it.
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Ironhead »

A no-lynch would be bad -- I think we can all agree on that.

Between Mask and Cobblerfone, Cobblerfone is far more likely to be scum. This case is a function of his unquestioning and uncritical support of vezokpiraka -- the sort of support you normally only see from someone who knows with 100% certainty of someone's role (ie, scum or cop). We know Cobblerfone is not a cop, as PeregrineV flipped as the insane one and I claimed the sane one (even if you disbelieve my claim, Cobblerfone did not counterclaim so he cannot be the cop).

Furthermore, his support of vezokpiraka is damning because of vezokpiraka's obvious scumminess. I sympathize with him and Amrun in that no one should be cursed with vezokpiraka as a scum-partner, as in this game he has proven to be an anchor, dragging Cobblerfone down with him -- truly the worst kind of scum partner, especially as it was done after Cobblerfone demonstrated support for him (tactically smart decision, so close to LYLO) and therefore could not bus him -- the obvious strategy when a scum-partner implodes.

The case on Mask revolves around perceived poor posting, and the hypothesis that the repeated attempts by Amrun et al to get him lynched on D-2 was busing. It is a weak case when compared to the acute argument on vezokpiraka and Cobblerfone.

As Mask won't be lynched today (and ought not be lynched, as the town would almost certainly lose without killing a scum today), and it is too late to run up a wagon on vezokpiraka, the best course of action is to lynch Cobblerfone today and vezokpiraka tomorrow. Thus: more Cobblerfone votes please.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

i don't think vezok is scum.

does that make me scum?
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Ironhead »

Kcdaspot wrote:i don't think vezok is scum.

does that make me scum?
No. You think vezokpiraka is the serial killer. It is a credible conclusion to draw.

However, I will note that you had the misfortune of replacing into Pine's slot and are carrying around the suspicions that he generated. I think that you are the most likely to be the real serial killer -- a conclusion supported by Pine's words and actions (such as yesterday's quickhammer), as well as your own intransigence regarding lynching Cobblerfone. I don't think you have anything to fear for at least another day, as the town desperately needs to kill scum before worrying about the SK -- which means the town path to victory lies in lynching Cobblerfone and vezokpiraka over the next two days, and then lynching the SK. Over these next two days, if you can convince enough people that you aren't the SK, you may yet win -- but remember, you are defending Pine's words and actions as well as your own.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:16 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Ironhead wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:i don't think vezok is scum.

does that make me scum?
No. You think vezokpiraka is the serial killer. It is a credible conclusion to draw.

However, I will note that you had the misfortune of replacing into Pine's slot and are carrying around the suspicions that he generated. I think that you are the most likely to be the real serial killer -- a conclusion supported by Pine's words and actions (such as yesterday's quickhammer), as well as your own intransigence regarding lynching Cobblerfone. I don't think you have anything to fear for at least another day, as the town desperately needs to kill scum before worrying about the SK -- which means the town path to victory lies in lynching Cobblerfone and vezokpiraka over the next two days, and then lynching the SK. Over these next two days, if you can convince enough people that you aren't the SK, you may yet win -- but remember, you are defending Pine's words and actions as well as your own.

When I flip town I am so going to laugh at you at how wrong you were to think I'm scum.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:16 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Oh crap I just found out something.

I'm going to die tomorrow to save ironhead if the scum kill him which I see no reason not to.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Surye »

Ugh, now I wish I we were back on vezok, since we actually have a guilty on him. If vezok is SK, cobbler's interaction with him is different... though I tend to think given that we waited till the end of the deadline, we brought this on our selves. Cobbler is probably the best bet here, no lynch is a bad idea. VOTE: Cobbler
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Ironhead »

vezokpiraka wrote:Oh crap I just found out something.

I'm going to die tomorrow to save ironhead if the scum kill him which I see no reason not to.

True -- if you are really the bodyguard, then you won't have to worry about us mislynching you because you will have an opportunity to put your role to good use and die for the town. However, what I predict happening is I will die tonight, and then tomorrow you will claim that you protected someone else because of the WIFOM chance that the scum would not target me. Obviously, scum need me dead pronto, and so they will target me whether they know there is a bodyguard there or not -- so there is no WIFOM. If you are still alive tomorrow, you get lynched.

Now please pull your head out of your ass and explain your scum-slip in #919.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:33 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote cobbler

What? It was just me asking you why do you think I would claim something like that.

As for dying I'll probably do it tonight. Hopefully.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 38.5

Cobblerfone (5) - TheMask, Nocmen, Ironhead, Surye, vezokprika
Kcdaspot
Nocmen
TheMask (2) - Kcdaspot, Cobblerfone
Surye
vezokprika
Ironhead
sorasgoof

8 players alive, 5 to lynch.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”