Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Benmage »

vote team sleep
old guild 100% scum.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Benmage »

Hey guys... sorry I've been crazy busy with RL.. unfortunately I probably wont be able to post until tomorrow.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

I came to the thread to catchup...and it was night. I'll readup on what went down and be able to post tomorrow evening.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Gaylord Focker wrote:VOTE: Benmage
The above post is so much bullshit it's making my dick itch.

Explain.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

unacceptable
... and u want gay to explain.. fence sit some more please.

That last post like many of my posts occur from my phone. I was at work on my lunch break. I see no wrong with it nor my play thus far. I'm gonna do my read now and set this game straight....yeeesh.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

(Going to back to pg1)
Captain Haoala wrote:
Anyway, just one random question to kick it off, what is your favorite role? Choose one, and give your reason for liking it.

A much sneakier more fun rqs..me likes.

Captain Haoala wrote:
I'd have to say doc is my favorite role.

Really... I hate the doc... the only time I liked the doc was when I fakeclaimed a cop with a guilty on a GF...that was fun.

JAMFTW wrote:Just trying to get a handle on the names in this game. The first time I saw a vote for teamsleep, I thought that was some kind of vote for some type of mechanic that I was unaware of, lol.

How new are you?

How many games on this site do you have finished?

killerX029 wrote:RANDOM VOTING FTW :D
Vote: Mafiafixed
i am the replacement for grimmjow btw

Oh boy, lol. (fail vote..inc newb)

killerX029 wrote:
Lurconis wrote:
Unvote: Gaylord_Focker
VOTE: Killer X029 Seems a little opportunistic this early on.

i was simply agreeing to what Don_johnson said earlier on how the question could have been a trap.

Oop... seeing the dislike.. I dislike already too.

Captain Haoala wrote:Oh and to all who don't have an avatar yet, get one. It makes it easier for all of us. This is directed to killerX029, 2birds1stone, Sleuth and whoever else has yet to get an avatar.

Sorry...no.

Hellhound1 wrote:
@mod: Captain Hoala is counted voting twice, should only be on me i believe.

The issue against the vote during RVS

killerX029 wrote:May i ask that this vote not be counted as a vote for me? as his reason for voting off grimmjow was that he doesnt like bleach. my name does not relate to bleach in any way

seems quite, well, full of paranoia, to steal someone else's line.

meh, UNVOTE:

VOTE: killerX029

Geeeeze we okay yada yada hindsights 20/20, hes already flipped town yada yada.. i know i know zzzz...but this guy is screaming noob noob noob. Townnewb/scumnewb is nearly impossible to differentiate. UNTIL!! (you'll see)

OOooo I think I really like what this was insinuating.

Hellhound1 wrote:Ill stick to using a genuinely random vote during a random voting stage.

Doh, wasnt as clever as I thought.

Captain Haoala wrote:
Hellhound1 wrote:Ill stick to using a genuinely random vote during a random voting stage.

My vote stays on you. I'll see what Sleuth has to say.

Weak.

Captain Haoala wrote:
A couple of people jumped on two wagons on the last page with no justification whatsoever - this isn't good. If there's one thing that gets a scumread from me, it's sheeping. (Sorry I'm on a mobile device and it seems to die while flipping through pages. Plus it's quarter past midnight.)
Tomorrow I should have some better reads up and some more posts too.

Yeah i think these votes and they're
explanation
..which lead to a lynch... Sucked hard. Said wagons examining should yield juiciness.

teamsleep wrote:This is the first time I've seen anyone imply random.org was a scumtell.

:eek:

Gaylord Focker wrote:Killer is obvscum because, well, anyone who doesn't know how this site works must be, right? :roll:

Interesting.

Sleuth wrote:I wasn't sheeping - I think using Random.org is scummy. It's not ALWAYS scummy, but scum go to it naturally, IMO.

Do you have any thing to reference or support this belief? Precedents? Or just something you, alone believe? Or believe because...what? Others told you thats how it is?

teamsleep wrote:I feel like this whole "random.org = scum" case is horribly forced and nitpicky, but that's just me.

It is.
teamsleep wrote:He asked for other game
s
. Plural. More than one.

Wowww.. and you just complained about being nitpicky... :roll: :roll:

This is so bad and you know it with your "oh the irony" comment.

****This is an old old old outdated argument. Much like suggesting a policy lynch leads to no discussion. NO! IT LEADS TO DISCUSSION. And therefore because its argued as "scummy" ( or in the case of Policy Lynching..a lack of information) it inherently yields information, and therefore has in actual play 180'd its outdated former belief. This is what I thought/had hoped hellhound was insinuating or cleverly setting up. It would've signified a more advanced town tell in my book.

JAMFTW wrote:Haola has a good point as to why it would be scummy, but overall I think if scum is paranoid about being found out due to their initial vote, they would just refrain from voting until more substance showed up (though I don't feel that this is a die-hard, be-all/end-all way to hunt scum. Just an idea).

Sorry, but nothing is gained from:
"I dont like you're name...you're a head of me on the list...yada yada yada... vote XXX"
Therefore scum have no actual concern to fear any of the above easy to formulate bullshit rvs votes.

People overreading on the rvs... dont know what they're doing.

(Okay I'm pausing at the top of pg 4 to goto the gym..I'll come back and finish afterwards, and probably lynch some scummers....This hasnt been that well proofread headsup :wink: )
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hmmm think i screwed up that second link... it should be this post:

Captain Haoala wrote:haoala here.

The logic regarding random.org is simple, really. Scum want to leave as few tracks as possible. By using any RNG, they separate themselves from their vote and take no responsibility for it. As a result, they leave no track so they cannot be incriminated. In using an RNG, their vote contributes nothing to the RVS, which is to start discussion and possibly catch scum.

Oh, the irony.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and gimmie a little before I finish here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ehh I'm going to bed.. but I'd like to rehighlight this:
Benmage wrote:I came to the thread to catchup...and it was night. I'll readup on what went down and be able to post
tomorrow evening.

(hint hint these posts you just saw is what that post was referring to)
don_johnson wrote: i'd like to say benmages last post is unacceptable. i would like gaylord to explain, but ben should be doing more than reacting to votes at this time.

Tell me again... what was unacceptable about my post? I think asking for votes to be explained is a wonderful way to scumhunt.

Too many people vote without knowing why. Too many people *coughyoucough* sheep shitty votes. Too many people get lynched with shitty votes and half assed cases that scum hop onto *coughlastlynchcough*. So I think I was very legitimate in asking for a bad vote to be flushed out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

ebwop: flushed out (ideally before said "tomorrow evening" for my catchup..so I'd have more to finalize and conclude(can still do this)).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Benmage »

don_johnson wrote:i think gaylord is more likely town in this scenario

What scenario?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Benmage »

lewarcher82 wrote:ben: you hardly ever posted, and then you post 1000 walls after DJ's vote. What are you? Dumb scum or dumb town? Such a reaction can hardly go unnoticed.

Have you seen me play or read any of my games?

You really gonna call me dumb... wow...

What reaction? Time to post?

D1 was rushed.
I was busy with RL

With time I'm a maching. ESPECIALLY if you piss me off with shitty nonsensical dung that was flung at my by both gay and DJ.

What am I worried about getting noticed?

This games been dragging. I'm gonna kick it in the ass.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Benmage »

don_johnson wrote:ben: unacceptable in that you'd been basically lurking(or at least appearing to).

Do you think I was strategically lurking?

This isn't your first rodeo... Has RL ever gotten in the way of your mafia gaming?

Better yet.. have you ever seen RL effect players on this site?
don_johnson wrote:expecting others to contribute when you are not is "unnacceptable" imo, though perhaps i used to harsh a wording.

I asked an unexplained vote to be explained... Thats pretty damn basic....SHIT you even agreed with wanting it explained. Moreover I gave a timeframe on when I had time to post. That night. If I continued to fall off the radar... or be minimal in my content... maybe you could warrant something.

don_johnson wrote:not sure if the "cough"ing is directed at me,
but i don't believe i've been sheeping shitty votes.
i think gaylord is more likely town in this scenario,
so regardless of his lack of reasoning
i put some stock in his vote
, and considering your lack of showing so far, i have no issue adding pressure to your wagon. it certainly elicited a response, no? still need to reread.

You sheeped him without even knowing why he voted me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Love the continual usage of buzzwords like overreacting ....makes nothing sound like something.

What's overreacting?

Responding to questions.... questioning others... and commenting on things.

Geeegolly that does sound bad!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Pick your power 1 by spyrex. Its nothing impressive, I don't like scummiest.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Benmage »

I love meta. It takes a keen eye to notice subtle nuances which when picked up on seem glaring. Out of personal curiosity what games of mine did you take closer looks at?

I can't really be of much assistance right now... work.. phone.. etc.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Alrighty here’s where I left off top of pg 4.
don_johnson wrote:
unvote, vote: killerX029

a) this is not the newb forum, "playing the newb card" is disallowed.
b) your reasoning for the vote on sleuth makes no sense in light of the fact that two players just got prodded with a combined post total equal to that of sleuth.

rng=scum is not "crap". that was a logical argument as far as i can tell. not rock solid, but certainly not fallacious in the way it was presented.

a. horrrrrrrrrrrible reasoning. Soooo many newbs skip the newbie zone and efffing suck!
-Surely you must've run across utter newbs outside the newbie zone...

killerX029 wrote:UNVOTE: Sleuth
VOTE: KillerX029

I will remain silent until set date from now on. my logic is that the next two to vote for me without conclusive evidence is most likely part of the mafia. if nobody votes for me until the set date, one or more of the people who voted for me are most likely mafia trying to score an early kill.

Wow... not even some emotional dung...but some sort of twisty trap?

Capt summed it up nicely here

While killer looked bad.. and his lynch probably still would’ve gone through… nothing town about speed hammering ever.

don_johnson wrote:
dammit, not much info as far as i can see. really don't like the gaylord hammer regardless of the flip. consider yourself my number one suspect atm. i am really interested to see if you respond to my request for a post or if you lurk til the death scene.

Interesting

Bad
This is his first post today..after yesterday ends with others voicing their suspicion of him.

Total hydra excuse cover-up. Last time I saw shit like this…was ACoK (a class of kings by eddard stark)..and the hydra was scum.

Captain Haoala wrote:
This is a really bad bandwagon. IGMEOY, JAMFTW.
?

Captain Haoala wrote:To summarise this hydra's position, we're gonna
VOTE: JAMFTW
and
FOS: Gaylord

Are you suggesting busing here?

Or these two opposite alignments?

don_johnson wrote:i don't see anything wrong with jam's vote today, but he pinged my scumdar day 1, so i'll have to go back and reread and refresh my memory as to why...

Did you look into this?

JAMFTW wrote:This experience may have colored my viewpoint a bit, but I feel very justified in voting for the person who ended the day early. And the only reason I was "quick to jump on the wagon" was because teamsleep beat me to it. I would have been first on the wagon had I gotten to the thread before him.

^He voiced suspicion after the hammer.. I dont see it as bad or opportunistic.

Lews summary is pretty accurate. This parts peculiar:
lewarcher82 wrote:
@everyone: we are now 11, with
likely
3 scum (hopefully not 4, but it cannot be excluded 100%). We might assume no killing 3p, but it is still early to be sure. Please do not build wagons too quickly. Newbies should be particularly careful, or we will throw the game in the toilet.

I’m relatively new to these 13 player minis… but has there ever been a 4 man scum team in a mini normal? Have you seen one?

(That... pretty much brings me up to speed... I'll comment on the new shit shortly)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Gaylord Focker wrote:Benmage is fail. Our vote stays.

No, you may not know who our heads are.

Yep.

O
h
M
y
G
od
U S
uck

vote Gaylord
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sleuth wrote:I'm guilty of being way too busy to have joined this game. Apologies to everyone, especially the mod.

So are you going to rectify this?

Otherwise you should replace out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Benmage »

lewarcher82 wrote:dj: why is captain a townread? I simply don't see it, and I don't see why gaylord is likely town, as you say. Can you explain it to me?

Does this mean they're scummy to u?
don_johnson wrote:
Benmage wrote:
don_johnson wrote:ben: unacceptable in that you'd been basically lurking(or at least appearing to).

Do you think I was strategically lurking?

no, but voting you certainly helps me find out. i'm not sure why a second vote would cause you so much distress.

Quote where you believed me "distress(ed)".
don_johnson wrote:
ben wrote:This isn't your first rodeo... Has RL ever gotten in the way of your mafia gaming?

Better yet.. have you ever seen RL effect players on this site?

absolutely, but if i just let everyone make excuses for not posting, what kind of townie would i be?

Read between the lines. I was saying that i had real life issues and was trying to get back in the thread. That isn't purposely lurking. That is real life bone-ing me. I wasn't even attempting to put on a charade of minimal posting/minimal comment and go along like that was the norm. No.. I was simply unable to get into the game.

The difference between being unable to post and stategically lurking should be quite obvious. I wasn't participating in the game. A scum trying to stay off the radar coattails to others opinions. Limps on things. And goes with the flow...while posting minimally.

I was commiting none of those, because I simply wasnt playing. That isn't an alignment tell. That is a life tell.

I can show you a game where I prod dodge for I think 10 days as town(very uncharacteristic of me).
don_johnson wrote:
benmage wrote:I asked an unexplained vote to be explained... Thats pretty damn basic....SHIT you even agreed with wanting it explained. Moreover I gave a timeframe on when I had time to post. That night. If I continued to fall off the radar... or be minimal in my content... maybe you could warrant something.

certainly. its not like you are being lynched here. i think you are overreacting to a vote. hence why i am leaving it there. not one question in this post is directed at gaylord, who is the one who voted you first. just seems odd. i don't think its a big deal, but you seem to be making it one.

Quote for me what you think was "overreacting"...I also don't like the scummy deflection...look at gaylord look at garlord.

I dont care about explained votes on me. If you can provide something of substance..whether true or false, atleast its down on paper... Such whimsical votes are going to be hounded by me whether on me or not. ***Getting people to commit to is HUgely important to scumhunting.

lewarcher82 wrote:
easy, ben, dumb is not referred to you but to your play D1. Yes, I was referring to the time of your 5 consecutive posts. No, I did not read your meta but I will.
You are definitely overreacting
to the posts that are directed to you. If you only had voted for killer D1, I'd definitely say you are scum. But you being out of the wagon still bothers me.

Can you explain how it is overreacting. What of my 5 posts feels like I am overreacting? WHAT**** am I overreacting to? :?: :?: (The two votes on me I'm assuming)

Lets go back and look at my goodness...5 consecutive posts:

Post 116 calling out DJ's shitty vote and cute linguistics.
Post 117This post is a full (sitting on a computer) read/reread of the first 3 pages ending at the top of pg 4(I wanted to do the whole game..and evennnnntually do)..with commentary on things of my mindset if I was there when it occurred... It’s as much for your benefit as it is mine for me to be able to reference as the game continues.
--Note there’s nothing here referring to DJ or Gay. And is roughly 45 mins after my previous post(sorry we have a slow thread)
Post118
Post119
Both post 118, and post 119 follow my return from the gym (as noted at the end of post 117)..roughly 1 hr and 15 mins after post 117. Again stagnant thread…no one posted. Post 118 was a technical link/quote fix for post 117. And Post 119 I forgot to include (hence the simulpost) that I wouldn’t be finishing my read..now, but probably later.
Post 121is a grammatical fix on post 120:
Post 120
Post 120 is simply stating that I won’t be finishing my read. (Go RL) And re-highlights something I found particular peculiar. (Also occurs 2 hrs and 45 mins after post 119)…Surprise.. threads dead.

So while on paper it sounds dreadful of me. To be spamming with 5 consecutive posts. And Being able to say... "he's overreating!" sounds convincing.

But back in reality...what/where am I overreacting?

True/false...I simply gave the thread some much needed attention. (When I finally had the available time)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Benmage »

lewarcher82 wrote:I am not sure. I agree with you that quicklynch is usually reckless town, but in this case it was an easy one: killer selfvoted, and scum could think "no one will blame me for hammering a selfvoter"... This is basically the reason why I'd like Gaylord to share his meta. The two heads are probably discussing this in their QTs... I hope that, if they are town, they will decide to reveal themselves.

They haven't revealed themselves. They are refusing to be helpful.

Whats your take on gay now?

lewarcher82 wrote:do me a favour and explain me what happened to killer D1. Look at the wagon and tell me where are the scum votes on it. How many? Which ones more likely according to position?

Mental note to get back to this when I have more time.

lewarcher82 wrote:I skimmed all your game overs, and picked 4 which I read in ISO: I iso'ed BBM large normal, Simpsons Mafia, Pick your Power and Choose Your Side.

Interestingly, in Simpsons Mafia you were scum and kept off the wagon on town mist on day 1, which could be the same you did here if you are scum.

Unfortunately, you did not comment on that choice in the QT, which makes it half as helpful as it would have been if you had explicitely theorized it.

I was NK'd too quickly in BBM by the SK.
PYP1.. ehh weak opponents.
CYS.. worlds most abysmal town. I couldn't have bled town harder.
Simpsons I played really well imo as scum, but was screwed by a broken 2shot sensor. I was NK'd by the opposing team.

If you recall from Simpsons. I actually was among several players ready and willing to hammer Mist. Ribwich simply placed it.

If you notice in this scenario I simply wasn't around. It occurred over the weekend where one can be completely absent. The lynch occurs on a Fri-Saturday. That Friday we were celebrating my roomates 29th with a kickass house party. The next Saturday I awoke, and pretty much went straight to the city for BASSNECTAR on govs Island. You can check my user profile to see that I am more or less totally absent from the site. I dont even phone post once shit getsa goin.

lewarcher82 wrote:I have already explained what are the red-spots on the wagon according to my analysis.

Could you redo this for me please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Benmage »

New V/LA mechanic is fucking sweet.

FYI I am going away to montauk today till thursday..or maybe late late Wednesday evening.

I should have ample computer time while out there.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Benmage »

If its dependent upon Gay revealing himself in the QT...why not vote Gay for the more viable lynch anyways??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD

All derps should be underped now. That is what college does to you

Is that VC correct..shows 3 voting Teamsleep but only 2 on the count.

And is DJ no longer voting me??

Also can Gay get a prod.
Last edited by Ant_to_the_max on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Gaylord Focker wrote:While it is evident that teamsleep is NOT mafia
with us,
it is evident that he is, indeed, mafia.

unvote

Vote: teamsleep

^Is this guy forreal?

You've done nothing! You don't explain shit.

How is TS mafia if not for the connection to you??

More Gay votes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Lurconis wrote:
@Ben even with all your post over the last two pages you haven't voted just wondering if that is because you find no one scummy.

I wanted to catchup fully and mainly read how the lynch D1 went down.

Lurconis wrote:I want to know because, if it is normally a town tell I would be more suspicious of Gaylord for hammering after the self vote.

I have only ever seen town selfvote. But it is usually done in frustration...not some sort of trap. Regardless the quick day only benefits scum.

Lurconis wrote:Well I'm not in favor of a hell lynch at this point i just voted to apply pressure until he weighs in on the Benmage situation mainly.
:?: :!: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Pressure votes hold zero pressure if you give the person a simple way out. You need to be intent with pressure votes that if their behavior didn't change you'd be willing to string them up.

lewarcher82 wrote:what bothers me in Gaylord's activity is the shortness of his posts... if he wants to vote ben, he should provide us with a case.

ding ding ding

Hellhound1 wrote:
what bothers me in Gaylord's activity is the shortness of his posts... if he wants to vote ben, he should provide us with a case.

I played with someone else who had short, one line posts. Turned out they were a brilliant player, and almost caught me out.
So i kind of disagree, but its a good idea to keep an eye out.

Who was this?

I've seen plenty of shitty one-line players.

lewarcher82 wrote:my vote stays on teamsleep until he replies. Then will most definitely move to Gaylord.

Repeating that you're going to move a vote.. Or that its only for pressure to get a response... ruins any pressure it may have.

lewarcher82 wrote:
don_johnson wrote:has anyone played with mafiafixed before? the pesterlog reads like a comedic interpretation of events? i don't get it.

it is a hydra. I thought it represents a dialogue between the two heads... am I wrong?

Thats what I thought.

The slots a little too infrequent for a Hydra tho.

lewarcher82 wrote:@everyone: are we sure we wanna start with Gaylord?

IF Sleeps slip is reliant on Gay.

And Gay is both involved in the slip.. and scummy. It should be Gay first.

After Gay flips scum I'd be much more willing to put sleep under the magnifying glass.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Reviewing sleep in iso..makes me not that opposed to this lynch actually.

I still prefer Gay.

Right now my top scummers would be:
Gay/Sleep(if Gay flips scum)
DJ
Mafia(too quite for a hydra)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Lew, I dont see the logic in naming who we think is most town....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Okay well either I can put Sleep at L-1 or you can do the same to gay.

I dont think we should have both claim tho....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Benmage »

You're actually at L-3 now. Since Lew switched to Gay.

You were at L-2..and I was potentially going to put you to L1. But Gay is the bigger fish to fry. You can hang ten for the moment.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

don_johnson wrote:ben: if gay and sleep are scum together, why does it matter if gay votes sleep?

My complaint was more in the manner he voted.

Further convincing hes scum.

He says nothing, but XXX is scum. Zero contribution. The dude is a waste of space.

****** This is your best town read Lew :?: :?: :!: :!:
don_johnson wrote:i think 187 is bullshit. my vote stays where it is for now. ben's done nothing but whine and complain and his scumlist consists of the popular wagon, and omgus case, and one of our least active posters. anyhoo, gaylord please claim.

What could possibly considered bullshit about me posting a scum list? More people should commit to reads.

I've done nothing but
whine and complain
, lol... Shit find me someone whose done more today.

Hell I've been asking for you to quote me my initial "overreaction"...yet nothing. Its easy to say something. Harder to back it up.

Popular wagon.... I've been calling Gay scum all game. I've pushed Gay over sleep, because Sleeps scum relies on Gay so he is the logical first choice.

My next choice is you because you've had shitty weak attacks. You back up Gay to "pressure me" without knowing why Gay was voting me. You apparently wanted me to be more active... Whose more active than me now? So that can't be a complaint. You cling to this shitty..."overreaction" bullshit. Yet when I ask you to highlight where I was overreacting with post links and quotes... you go quite.

****Now you keep your vote on me, alone. Be less useful puhlease. NEWS FLASH: I'm not being lynched. You've brought nothing new to the table. Nothing new to help convince others why I am scum. If you were genuine in your belief you'd be pushing me harder. You'd eagerly be trying to demonstrate to others why I am scummy. Your are masquerading behind false pretexts holding dearly to this "overreaction" fabrication because you need to appear to be doing something. Because you are scum and you know I'm town.

And yes Mafiafixed is my 3rd/4th scum possibility. For more reasoning than simply his lower than average content.

Which btw... don't you hold that in high regard?? Wasn't that your whole initial voting of me??
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Benmage »

lewarcher82 wrote:
ben wrote:
And yes Mafiafixed is my 3rd/4th scum possibility. For more reasoning than simply his lower than average content.

so you basically think that one of the hydra heads actually sat at their laptop and wrote down the fake log. Whatev, this is material for tomorrow.

Where do I hint to or suggests this idea...at all?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Benmage »

don_johnson wrote:^^ this not a townie post. at all. i really don't get how i am the only one who sees this. could ben
be
any more of a drama queen? he's simultaneously dismissing the issues against him(overeaction which is still going on) is attemtping to goad me into hammering gaylord, and seems to be differentiating between two players he's
sure
are scum. a vote for one is a vote for the other. i don't know, if gaylord flips town, please don't let this guy slide

My post isn't townie...you dont address any of my points. You just sit there mock me, and spout old nonsense.

"drama queen"...thats beneficial to this game :roll: .

Dismissing the issues against me
....While I am disagreeing with the idea that I was overreacting I am asking (AGAIN AND AGAIN) for the areas you found me overreacting to be highlighted/quoted or linked to. I'm asking for the evidence and facts to be presented and you're running around dodging that.

Goad you into hammering gaylord
?? Simply false. I wouldn't encourage an early hammer here..especially where I'm setting it up for the claim to happen. Thinking otherwise is simply absurd. You could be like HH and threaten to hammer...or show interest in our 2 main wagons/give more insight into them. Rather you maintain an old (imo false) pretext...and expect people to suddenly agree with you and lynch me. Yeah riiiiiiight. You're intentionally sitting on the sideline because you = scum.

I either don't know what you are saying in the last line..or you fail to understand the accusation against Sleep. Because it revolves around a slip in a scum QT that includes Gay. Therefore Gay is scum (obviously) and Sleep is scum if Gay is somehow town...then this "slip" isn't what we believe it to be.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Benmage »

lewarcher82 wrote:if the log is real, they are town. Therefore you implied it in a categorical and unquestionable way when you called mafiafixed scummy.

seriously, ben, is it so hard to master basic logic? Or you didn't bother reading the supposed log?

Anyway, I said it before, I say it again: it's material for tomorrow.

Wait what?????????

Why if the log is real they are town.... how did you jump to that conclusion????
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Benmage »

lewarcher82 wrote:did you even read it? It's the log of a dialogue of two heads scumhunting. If mafiafixed is scum, the log is fake.

Ah yes. Thats a strong point in their favor actually.

I suppose it could be a dual fabricated log...One you said one person making up both parts...I disagreed with that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Benmage »

You dont need to be so snippy..sometimes you just miss the simplest things.. especially in mafia where ones mind is going a million places.

Anywhose... over 6 days before deadline. Ought to let him respond/i.e. we can wait for a prod if we must....

We could have people list top 3 scum suspects...

MOD
can we
request
early prods?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

teamsleep wrote:i get voting me.

i've got nothing to say except i probably goofed. i'm town and lewarcher & benmage are scum

Is this a scum claim?

The apathy approach is old...You come out the gate, what? Hoping to mimic gays apathy and have noone suspect you. No thx.

And your two suspects. Lew is my only legit townread.

I'd love to hear more about the world in which I'm scum, and you're town. What would've been my scum motivation in derailing the surge on you, to focus the energy onto Gaylord???? If I was scum with your lynch dependent on his, but his independent I would've gone with you as the first lynch..and still had him setup for another easy mislynch.

Sorry boss, I aint scum.

Try again and quick. You can count this post as a desired vote for you. But we don't need to rush things.

By my calculations we have 2 mislynches remaining before game over...(3rd being a scum win).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Irene knocked my power out....

My math is comically off... I also thought there was 10 alive not 9.

I don't accept 4 scum.. I asked before, I'm new to the 13 minis but 4 scum seems OP. Do you have any precedents of 4 scum??

Anywhose 3 scum 6 town. Is indeed 1 mislynch before lylo. Considering in lylo we'd have to lynch successfully 3 (somethin ive never seen)we really need to make today count.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Benmage »

I highly doubt the presence of an sk.

5-4. Town/scum would mean we're in lylo now. But I would imagine a powerful town, and we have no evidence to suggest that.

A massclaim today may help us in that area... shit if its all vanilla there may only be 2 scum.

And goddamnit Sleuth either needs to replace out or give opinions on everyone.

You can't read someone who doesn't play the game and it is unfair to the rest of us.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Just got my power back from Irene, gimmie a little.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Benmage »

lewarcher82 wrote:@teamsleep: Bad news, teamsleep: now you have to put together a case against me. You cast your vote. Go on and show me the case. I need to understand if you are a VI
holding a grudge or a scum trying to tunnel.

This read off.
Lew,
can you direct me to a completed scum and town game over yours. (Section/title)

I want Hell to answer Lurcs questions in 261(rehighlighted in 281)

JAMFTW wrote:I have somewhere between 1
0 and 15 games under my belt over on myth-weavers.com.
To be honest, my meta tends toward VI .

Not familiar with the site...is it so radically different than here? 10-15 games and still newb? Playing the newbcard?

Empking wrote:1. Ben may have slipped.
2. We can keep scum from fakeclaiming.
3. We can narrow down the field of who might be scum a huge amount.
4. We might be able to synergise the roles.

PoE may help us drastically.

don_johnson wrote:
cap wrote:
don_johnson wrote:i like the way town seems to be divided into camps today.

Is this sarcastic?

no. generally players start to congregate into camps to set the stage for lategame. with no scum lynched, i think it is more plausible for scum to be sequestering themselves in one camp. i think we are more likely to see desperate bussing at this stage than calculated bussing. that is important to remember for future analysis. i think "camps" greatly increases towns chances for a win.

With no scum dead, why would they bus?
Whose busing here?

Captain Haoala wrote:
Even if it's a poor case, it's a case nonetheless. You behaved like there wasn't any, and asked Lurc for it. If you had seen it (and it appears you haven't), why didn't you simply respond to it instead of asking for a case against Hellhound? Most of all, I voted him for avoiding this game. I think this screams noobscum.

I want to hear about this...other slip....

I dont see DJ's “case” on JAM convincing whatsoever.

don_johnson wrote:are you in the habit of answering questions not directed at you?

I am.

Empking,
did you read the whole game?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Oooph...
DJ/others
I encourage a quick userprofile look at Hellhound.

I know I give game credence to games that are at vital stages/nearing lynches. Todays pretty damn vital, buttt we do not even have a deadline yet...sooooo *twiddle twiddle*...we need a sub anyways for TS.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Top 2 scum Emp?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Capt,
behind hell, whose your #2 scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Mafia is dead, and
flipped town
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking wtf r u smoking? Whose Tram?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Phew.... I read train and thought I was fucking retarded.

That was way tougher than it needed to be.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm out in montauk again for today and tomorrow...and my weekend will be pretty filled with fantasy football drafts..my activity may waver over the next few days. (Luckily we got time)

(tl/dr)

lewarcher82 wrote:ben, jam is not playing the noobcard. I asked him about his experience, he didn't bring it up himself. why do you mention a non-existing noobcard and right after that you say he is not scum?

I didnt suggested he brought it up himself...But after my 2nd game I no longer considered myself a noob, and I never considered myself a VI. Still relatively new and inexperienced..sure... But anyways...10-15 games later, lol hell no I was effing pro by than. So I questioned that. Whats up?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Benmage »

lewarcher82 wrote:
ben wrote:
I didnt suggested he brought it up himself...But after my 2nd game I no longer considered myself a noob, and I never considered myself a VI. Still relatively new and inexperienced..sure... But anyways...10-15 games later, lol hell no I was effing pro by than. So I questioned that. Whats up?

noobcard = scumsign. Why calling it noobcard if you don't think it's scummy? Just for a matter of definitions?

I didnt say it wasn't scummy. I just didn't auto assume him scum. Scum and scummy, two different things. I poke and prod at things that don't make sense....pretty standard.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Thats a silly question. I'm obviously town. I feel like you've been pushing this DJ town thing for sometime... I'm taking today slow, and weighing lots of things. (Plus we need a sub, and to hear more from our silent crew)

I can give more thorough answers later, about to drive home.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Captain Haoala wrote:Are you able to convince us why he is town? Especially when several of us feel he is scummy?

When did you start suspecting me?

What issues do you have with me?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Captain Haoala wrote:
Yeah, Ben's 318 has too much backtracking.

What am I backtracking?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Benmage »

lewarcher82 wrote:but you are way too cautious, ben.

Today is do or die in my book.

What am I being to cautious about?

About nearly a zero slot read from sleuth/empking?? a disappearing act Hell (whom I am mainly waiting to hear from to see if thats who I want to vote)?? Illogical tunnel vision from DJ, whom everyone (imo appears) to be writing off...despite weak attacks that when questioned on..he simply ignores it. Opportunistic Lurker/lucronis....Sorry but just about everyone could be scum here...sorry for not jumping into the frying pan.

Lew,
what is your 3 man scumteam look like?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Captain Haoala wrote:@334: Since 322
@335: Sorry I meant your post

Explain said backtracking.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Capt I don't think you answered this.
I'm assuming now its me. So whose your 3 man scum team?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking
how would you define your scum game?

All I know is, Sleuth had one pot/kettle post that looked horrid. Then you came in, and I was getting way to many asoif chills. I was thinking you damnn close to pinning you. Then we had a small back n forth, and your didn't seem you usual scumself where I have to pull teeth to get contribution.

I would describe your scum game as difficult (alot like spys..and shit many people in away). When asked questions, or poked at to be helpful/understand concepts.. you're very vague, and minimalistic. You frustrate your opponents causing exacerbation, and eventually relentlessness.

This is DJ.
He doesn't give straight answers. Buzzwords galore.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Benmage »

don_johnson wrote: I already pointed out the dissonance between what ben posts and what ben wants you to think in regards to jam.

What does this even mean?

DJ tell me which post of yours where you describe that I differ in my statement and meaning with JAM.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Benmage »

-Do town not almost, all the time act, sound or commit things one could argue is scummy?

-In 293 I state that
DJs
is simply poor, and unconvincing.(I put it in ""..because I wouldnt even call what he complains about JAm 'case-worthy' ) There's lots of aspects to weigh today. And DJs points alone. Weren't significant enough to ignore other peoples faults...and vote JAM.

Again, today is the most important day. We mislynch today, who cares about lylo, I have NEVER seen 3 successful lynches. And I've been here a looong time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Captain Haoala wrote:Benmage do you realise you have a tendency to suddenly become hyperactive when people call you scummy?

Have u meta'd me. Would you like to see me link similarities?

I have issues with idiocy, and being lynched for it.

I'm lynched as town, maybe 1nce a year. Because when I want to I BLEEED town. I don't roll over. You better have facts to hang me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Benmage »

^Wow thats the scummiest fluff I've ever read.

Are you calm town because you use bullets?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Haola question dodge was pro like DJs.

Ya'all can string me up now.

I'd say the scum team is:
DJ
CaptH
Lurc/Hell...

50/50 chance of winning in lylo with 3 lynches... aint that bad.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Uhhh quoting, responding, linking, and numbering are all things I've done to try and highlight arguments and make things simple.

You were active D1, and were my best townread. You fell off completely D2. Something I've seen scum do, alot. You've been active again today, but you seem a little to eager to lynch. I've beaten this point dead...but today is make it or breakit for town.

You voted Hell for him trying to push an old idea on TS (which geeeze we still need a replacement), and for lurkiness I imagine. What did you think of his response to the "slip"...I don't think you or Lurc mention it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Benmage »

ebwop...

PoE is your biggest enemy right now. (Other things I personally need to look at while we wait for Hell and a replacement include lews meta.)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Benmage »

Not unjustified.

Perhaps unwise.

I personally, would like to vote him as well. This lurking is ridiculous, especially with activity elsewhere on the site, and yes failing to post after saying he would. Not to mention his participation all game has been rather lackluster. Then you have the TS over gay push. So there's plenty of strikes against Hell to warrant voting him. But I'd like to wait to hear what he says before lynching him. (If he replacesout.... :( )

But than I see lucronis voting him. Bus possible? Sure. Cause lucronis is guilty of many of the same things, and has his own faults as well. So that stains the wagon a bit for me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Captain Haoala wrote:Oh and for the record, I'm not eager to lynch. I'm happy for the indefinite deadline, which allows us plenty of time to discuss our options.

Which is why I'm baffled...that I'm being accused for being "cautious"...as if thats negative..
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Unwise also because..another vote on Hell...which scum could easily hop on as "frustrated about activity"..could tip it and push that lynch through, earlier than it needs to be.

As there is no set deadline.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Benmage »

How accurate am I in my assement that you are effing annoying to get to contribute and commit to things as scum?? :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD
I know its labor day weekend and all...but could you prod Hell please.

I say we give him 1 more cycle of proddin.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Hell what do you think of lucronis?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Vote Lucronis

More..after we hear about his trip.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 407, JAMFTW wrote:
Bens gone quiet again, promising more once we hear from lurconis. I'll reserve judgement until I see what, if anything, he has to say regarding lurconis.

Uhm... not posting for 20 hours on a holiday weekend..sorry I slept for the last 10 of them, lol... Look at post times, not how many posts between.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Benmage »

I think CH is Captain Haola.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Lucronis scum:

In post 30, Lurconis wrote:
Unvote: Gaylord_Focker
VOTE: Killer X029 Seems a little
opportunistic
this early on.

Buzz.

Goto early scum move?
-Let town fumble.
--Take advantage of the...??..
opportunity

In post 142, Lurconis wrote:Hey everyone still here.

Anyway from my perspective if BenMage is scum then Hellhound is as well. I realize this is a gut read but with his RNG vote being Ben that is an easy way to try and distance himself from his partner earlier. He also didn't weigh in on benmage or gaylord which are pretty much what the last two pages have been about.

8 days of not post.

Uses the rvs to scumhunt. :eek:

In post 142, Lurconis wrote:As of right now I am voting HH until I hear his thoughts on ben VOTE: Hellhound1

Votes with directions for how HH can remove the vote. I.E. meaningless,
i dont want to make waves
...scum

In post 144, Lurconis wrote:Well I'm not in favor of a hell lynch at this point i just voted to apply pressure until he weighs in on the Benmage situation mainly.

Votes..not wanting to lynch. w.t.f.

In post 176, Lurconis wrote:@lewarcher you may be on to something, enough so that I'm willing to
add a pressure vote
until a response is given.

VOTE: teamsleep

Fail.

-Fluff on rolefishing.

-Calls out Hell on slip (hell has since responded to this)
--Calls out Hells lack of activity.

Maintains Hell as #1 suspect..with little more then the “slip”(hell answered on) and activity.

This iso read is relatively easy for one to do themself. I encourage others to read it. The biggest concluding evidence is the overall lack of significant content. It reads as barely adequate participation, without ever trying to really scumhunt, or push the game forward.

Coasting Scum.

Lets do this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

That theory was that mafia was NK'd based on talking about the slip...but Hell admitted to debunking that theory.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Its based on the NK based on commentary by mafia..yes based on the GL slip. What else would he be talking about? His answer makes sense to me...why would he fabricate something that would easily be refuted...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lucronis...who was aghast to the massclaim idea when I proposed...is now for it, because Empking has been pushing him, and showed previous suspicion his way.

Yep Yep. Lynch scum Lucronis.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empking push "it"*...its being the massclaim idea.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cpt,
whats your read on lucronis?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

^So you're willing to lynch anyone.

Awesome. WHy Is lurcronis alive?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

or "anyone who comes along scummier"

Is an open invitation to any crap reasoning.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

You gave yourself a nice caveat. I called you out on it, so you're pretending its not so big.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

If it was anyone other than my top suspects. It would have to be effing massive. Basically impossible to overturn my sentiments.

SO unless you dont find me very scummy.. or have others that you have yet to mention close behind in suspicion. It seems like a nice excuse to be able to wagon hop.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Deflection.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Benmage »

So much fail in Christine's post. Snidbits here and there without context.b lots of words, without saying much.

Empking, there's 2 options here. DJ is scum or a PR. Lucronis is confscum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Benmage »

He's L-2 anyways, right?
Lunchbreak phone post ftl.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote DJ
L-1
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Emp, its DJ/Lurc...who do you thinks the 3rd?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote lucronis
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Benmage »

^Bingo Bango
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Actually I'd prefer you follow me.

But I'll hammer him if he gets to L-1, no questions asked.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sunday Football Busy, will post tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Should be good to fix Christine in a bit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

MNF got the best of me.

I finish work 4 est tomorrow. I'll have plenty of time to post before deadline.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:01 am

Post by Benmage »

There's nothing even to say, and I see no point in meticulous breaking down Christines posts.

There's no new info. Nothing that hasn't been on the board already or already mentioned. Yet you're accepting this snidbits without weighing everything in its totality.

-Christine accuses me of lurking D1.
--D1 was sprinted through. I already explained that I was at a concert and that it occurred over a weekend. ***I advised checking my user profile which shows I wasn't on the site.

-Christine accuses me of overreacting.
--Again nothing new here... why is this spyrex convincing now?
---I break down for Lew that my "5 post spree "is really not very overreacting. I'm even accused for not calling out DJ in my spree... because surer the spree was just me recapping D1 events.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Gah phone posting ftl 1 sec
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Lets see... D3 I'm awkward and I don't scumhunt... hmmm, what does awkward even me.. more suggestions I'm scum. And I'm refusing to answer things, yet also only defending myself... hmmm.. what did I fail to answer?

I'm the lead person in driving this game forward. I have the most post, but moreover the most content filled posts, and I have attacked or poked at everyone.

Eh I got work, I'm a VT...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Benmage »

You can also note how i pushed Gaylord over TS when it couldve gone either way and imo scum wouldve wanted Gay for a later mislynch.

Today, other than bringing up the massclaim discussion.
I also made a lucronis case .... yet I did nothing...

Am I really the guiltiess of not scumhunting? Personally I think I've scum hunted the most. But I'm the apparently the most guilty of not scumhunting....mind bottling

I'd love someone else to simply bullet the case against me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Again, today is do or die.

My lunch break is ending...

The idea of going 1v1 today is ludicrous.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Agreed DJ, I was pissed I died to not tell him to VT claim.

I still don't know why I was lynched but what evs. Gg.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Benmage »

It probably worked out since I imagine 1 of us getting shot if we mislynched hell.

Tho I Knewwwww jam was gonna claim jk over VT!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”