Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:59 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Who needs to random vote in this game?

Duh!

FOS: neongrey and RandomActs
for not paying attention, haha.

We already have something to work with... who did the Asian Mafia recruit? I'd say Fritzler because 100% for sure he'd "accept the offer" but I think HezLucky might be the evil ones best asset (not offense to all the other players that weren't chosen).

vote: HezLucky
, top target for mafia recruitment.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:50 am

Fritzler wrote:Plus, you know I love you hez, but there are at least three players up there I'd recruit before you.
Including yourself, Fritz?

Warning: NOT a trick question.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:13 am

I've only played with half of the players on the list, and Hezlucky appeared to be the most cunning to me. And if I've picked from the top 4, my record is not bad at all, and I pat myself on the back.

I really need a huggle. How's going to give me a huggle? It's cold here in the mountain.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:24 am

HezLucky made me cry while climbing the northern approach of the Best of the Internet peak. I tend to agree with those that say I fell victim to high-altitude madness.

Thank you all for your votes, really, I am honored. During my reign as Miss Himalaya, I promise to... argh, I think I need some oxygen.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:45 pm

Forgot to clear cookies before logging in. The post above is not from bertrand, but from me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:55 am

TheCesspit wrote:"DrippingGoofball: Fritzler, Fuldu, Twomz, LoudMouthLee, JamesSparrow, creampuffeater"

Can I suggest with this early bandwagon that at least one of the above is Mafia?
If I were to venture a guess, either all the Mafia is on it, brazenly creating a wagon out of the high-altitude thin air, or none of them are on it, and they're just laughing their heads off. Like mountain hyenas.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:07 am

[quote="HezLucky"]
b) I don't want to lynch all the good players; if they are all pro-town we are cooked. Let the good players on the town's side catch the good scum.
[quote]

Very, very true. We should not shoot ourselves in our collective foot by lynching the best. You forgot to mention, in your analysis, that we should nonetheless keep the "best" under close scrutiny. Is that an oversight? Did you not think of that?

On another note, The Cesspit is outstandingly non-commital. That really jumps up at me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:15 am

TheCesspit wrote:Also, for what it's worth, I don't agree that the bandwagon on you is either all Mafia or all non-Mafia. Why do you theorise such? How would you know?
Either they're ganging up and manufacturing this wagon, or they're sitting back and laughing.

They'd be giving themselves away manufacturing a wagon this early. Don't forget that at least one of them has been chosen, and is not clueless.

Methinks they're splitting their sides with laughter.

Mind you, I wouldn't totally discount some scum being on the wagon, because they can't be faulted later to do what so many Townies are doing. It's a safe thing for them to do. It's a way to look commital and Townish at once, yes, you're right, some may jump at the opportunity.

I stand corrected.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:17 pm

My head is big (I suffer from cyanomegaencephalon) but my brain is tiny.

I don't get HezLucky's logic. Can someone explain it to me as if I were a tiny infant drooling on his bib?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:36 am

LoudMouthLee wrote:I still think DG made a booboo when she "semi-cleared" Fritzler, as stated in my pbpa, but since we stalled, I can wait.
Just a formality. For the record.

I wasn't clearing Fritzler by a long shot, heck, if the scum wanted a guy who'll really be enthused about the nigthkill, Fritzler's THE man.

May I suggest you recalibrate your humor detector AND your scumdar. Both seem to give improper readings.

Your bizarre insistence about me makes you look scummy, because it's so out of proportion with my "offense."

Alright, for the sake of making the guy talk:

unvote, vote: MoS

But once we're done with MoS we ought to go back to LML. He needs a full interrogation.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:04 am

[quote="Yosarian2]There's a scum tell some people like to use that say someting like "If person A FOS's person X and Y in the same post, or votes for person X and FOS's person Y in the same post, then if person A is scum, then one and exactally one of person X and person Y must be scum."

If Tidus does turn out to be scum, then I would suspect one of the people he FOS's is most likley a scum buddy he's trying to distance himself from.[/quote]

Thank you Yosarian. I am not sure how much weight to ascribe to this "rule of thumb" especially if it's well known. One would guess that scum would rather want to avoid it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:29 pm

Looks to me like Hezlucky is using some sort of sham theory to "go after tidus."

(1) If the theory is solid, and tidus is scum, would he have set up his scumbuddies in such an obvious manner?

(2) If the theory is not solid, is HezLucky simply framing tidus?

Mmmm... I like door #2.

unvote, vote: HezLucky

You can see why he'd be a top choice for Mafia recruitment.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #138 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:36 am

I personally find no reason to vote for theCesspit at this time. Sure, he was non-commital at first, but he has explained himself to my satisfaction.

I am way more worried about HezLucky framing Tidus. He's done it to me before. Making a mountain out of a molehill, whipping everyone into a frenzy to lynch a Townie, while sounding detached and supremely self-confident.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:46 am

Mmmm, yes, I see where you're going with this, but if it was anyone but Hez I would be on it, too. Know what I mean?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:16 am

Whoa, MOS, when you put it this way...

...but I hate to be playing into Hezlucky's hand, oh, does it ever irk me!

But MOS's argument about Tidus are just too convincing. Good job. My overall impression is that of a "nervous scum."

He's nervous scum. I can smell it. Not easy to put into words but...

...the orgy of FOS's raises alarm bells!

vote: tidus

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #203 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:14 am

Vote miscount!

I am no longer voting Hez, I switched to tidus Post 180

Just to make it clear:

Revote: tidus

Looking forward to them explanations.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #209 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:46 pm

Sorry about that.

Are we all mouths agape waiting for a post from tidus?

Some pressure, phew!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #216 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:09 am

Well, well, well!

Isn't that a surprising development!

Hez - it was just luck wasn't it?

Super Day 1 for the Town. What were the chances?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #243 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:51 am

Twomz wrote:Either Hezlucky was right, and the mafia didn't want him to voice his opinion, or Hezlucky was right and the mafia wan'ted to throw us off w/ WIFOM, or Hezlucky was wrong and the mafia wanted to throw us off w/ WIFOM...
Haha. That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw this. But frankly, I get very Townie vibes from MoS. I'm not even going to suggest that we should lynch one of Cesspit or MoS automatically. MoS's biggest sin seems to have been absent for a while. Starting with post 178, he's starting to sound VERY Townie to me, and correctly VOTES for tidus. That was the first vote for tidus, after Hez's vote. Furthermore, tidus defended himself, and MoS posted that the defensive post RE-INFORCED his vote for tidus. That does NOT strike me as a scum move from MoS.

Interestingly...

(1) Yesterday, Fritzler ignored the tidus bandwagon started by his friend Hez, voting for MoS instead. That's right! Fritzler ignored the scumwagon, and voted for someone who appears very Townie (to me at least)!

(2) Today, Twomz wants to vote for MoS to follow Hez's "logic" - a logic that I'd rather call "folklore." There may be some truth to it, but no science to back it up. Also, yesterday, Twomz did NOT for tidus. He had his vote on MoS.

(3) Cesspit rushes in to vote for MoS, too, weighing in on Twomz... despite being himself compromised by tidus.

So... who will I vote for? Cesspit, Fritzler or Twomz?

Eenie, meenie, minie, mo...

These 3 are scummier than MoS by several orders of magnitude.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #248 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:59 am

Twomz, I must have missed your vote on tidus. Apologies.
Twomz wrote:PS: DG, you're not just suspicious of me because of No Vanilla Mafia are you?
Haha, I did try to see what would happen if I claimed vanilla in "No Vanilla Townies" maybe I should claim a Rolefinder/Vig combo here, just for the heckofit. On second thoughts, I better not!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #265 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:16 am

Not buying the argument that the scum are a band of newbies - ewbies -wbies - bies- ies - es - s.

Hey! Ey! Y!

There's some echo in the moutaint this morning, where's everybody - verybody - erybody - rybody - ybody - body - ody - dy - y?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #283 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:41 am

Mmmm... I already explained in Post 243 that I am rather unlikely to vote for MoS. Recent inactivity in the thread suggests to me that some people are waiting in ambush. Or busy painting Easter eggs with re-hydrated yak blood.

My 3 main suspects are Cesspit, Fritzler and Twomz.

Since I expressed this opinion, Twomz unvoted MoS in favor of Cesspit, distancing himself from Cesspit after Cesspit cast a copycat vote on MoS following Twomz's lead.

Then, Fritzler just votes MoS, no reason given.

DeadRik votes Cesspit on the basis of Hez's "logic."

Flay votes Fritzler. Never a bad choice.

creampuffeater posts to FOS MoS. I find FOS's scummy in general. Especially the standalone variety.

Broomhead echoes Flay and votes Fritzler. Nevery a bad choice.

Yosarian2 votes TSAGod for basically lurking and voting Fritzler, which is never a bad choice.

To which Fritzler silently unvotes MoS to switch to TSAGod.

Twomz votes TSAGod now, smelling a bandwagon?

MoS FOSs Twomz. Erm - why not a vote? Check this out:

Vote: Twomz

I should add that I can be relied upon to join my voice to any momentum built on Fritzler with nearly equal enthusiasm. the Cesspit somewhat more reluctantly, but I would do it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #285 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:20 am

Twomz, those are perfectly good reasons.

I'll keep my vote parked on you, for now, anyway.

Why choose to pick on TSAGod rather than, say, Fritzler?

You think TSAGod is scummier than Fritzler? Or are you protecting Fritzler?

Just asking. Not a trick question.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #287 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:25 am

Why not vote Fritz then?

We have no roles. No one will be able to ever confirm him. There is no danger that by lynching Fritzler, we'll be down a power role.

We're going to have to lynch him eventually.

And besides, he's scummy, even for Fritzler. Check the pattern. The pattern is important.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #290 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:30 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:DGB, read my post. Right AFTER my FOS on Twomz, I explained why it wasn't a vote yet at that time.
Why do you feel the need to defend yourself? My comment was only good-natured ribbing. How many times did I post that you sounded "townie" to me, and that you did not deserve my vote? It was not meant as an accusation or a criticism.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #292 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:53 am

Yeah, I know, it happens sometimes.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #299 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:40 am

Mr. Flay wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Mmmm... I already explained in Post 243 that I am rather unlikely to vote for MoS. Recent inactivity in the thread suggests to me that some people are waiting in ambush. Or busy painting Easter eggs with re-hydrated yak blood.
Yak's blood, yak's blood, rolly polly yak's blood.... (bonus points to anyone who gets this)
Fish heads, fish heads, roly-poly fish heads,
Fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!

Barnes and Barnes! Fellow goofballs. How many points do I get?

Back to the game... we're going to have to lynch Fritzler sooner or later. All he does it adds his vote to push any wagon that comes his way. Plus, according to Yosarian2, if Fritzler is scum, we'll be netting TSAGod, too!

The case against TSAGod is pretty weak. I would still like to hear more from him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #321 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:20 am

Mr. Flay wrote:
DG: [...] this whole "just joking" thing seems to point at you from the get-go, as you've been all over the sanity map thus far... I've not played with you before though, so I don't know if you're always like this.
The "just joking" thing does NOT point at me. Let me acquaint you with my playstyle personally. I won't let you get away with saying that the "just joking" pointed at me.

The only jokes I did was to "show" MoS how to vote for Twomz instead of merely FOS'ing him, and to refer to "Barnes and Barnes" as fellow goofballs. Sorry - I won't let you paint me as the Himalayan Jester.

However...
Twomz wrote:I just assume that everyone is joking, because almost everything i say is a joke (except that) (and that). OMG! I'm doing it again!! :(.
... if you're looking for a clown, Twomz is your man, by his own admission.

I find your misportrayal of myself as the joker, rather than Twomz, pretty scummy, unless its due to a lack of attention on your part. I rather believe that's NOT the case, though.

I've been analyzing, prodding, asking pointed questions. I was among the first players to vote tidus off following MoS's argument, and I've been defending MoS ever since because I truly believe he's on our side. If Fuldu is to be believed, I don't have a pattern of joke fluff posts, I am taking firm stands and risks. I'm no scumedian.

NB: Puns don't count as jokes.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #323 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:06 am

LoudmouthLee wrote:Her slip about Fritzler (am I the only one who caught this? READ THE PBPA, my first post)

Couple this with her erratic behaviour today, I believe it's probably wise to
Vote: Dripping Goofball
Pfffft! You think you're going to start a bandwagon over that?

Hey, I thought you were "back to finding scum."

If those are your "criteria" for voting scum, why pick me out of the crowd? There's plenty better candidates to choose from, using your very own sort of arguments!

Sounds like another victim of high-altitude madness.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #331 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:35 am

I have a little gut feeling the little post above mine is a little bit scummy in its little brevity and being so little commital.

Isn't that an unusual post for Day2? A "just checking in" "I have no clue" post on Day 2? What's up with that?

Holy Everest! Is it the temperature, the winds, or the altitude? Have the Sherpas got your tongues?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #332 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:59 am

It's looking more and more as if an avalanche swallowed up everyone, and I am the only survivor...

*shudder*

Just me, my old army knife, my compass and my topo map.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #340 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:11 am

Twomz wrote:Ok, something needs to be done to increase activity. My suggestion is a top 3 scummy list.

Mine is
1. Cesspit
2. MoS
3. TSAGod (who will move up on the list if he doesn't post more)
Mine is
1. Twomz
2. Cesspit
3. Anybody voting MoS
4. Fritzler

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #345 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:09 am

Fuldu's right. If Fritzler is making an effort to make "quality posts" I'll be more than happy to keep him around as long as he gives me no reason to think he's scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #351 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:27 am

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Lee and Goofball are scumbagos

not sure who their third man is.

vote Lee

Explanation/Huggle Alliance info to follow.
Oh, I sooOooOoOOOOooo look forward to THAT one...

Hurry up, Pooky, I am going on vacation for a week starting Friday. Make haste! Pooky is poking the Goofball, everybody, get some popcorn and settle in your easy chairs. If you can't, get some yak jerky and sit on your backpacks.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #353 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:08 am

Lloyd wrote:
Vote: Loudmouthlee

If you understood what tidus meant...Could you clarify what tidus was referring to as the "first direct misinterpretation"?
Who cares what Lee "clarifies?" Let's lynch him and find out. If Lee wants to answer Lloyd's question, that might be fun, I do love to watch scum squirm on their way to the guillotine.

SPEEDLYNCH!

Seriously, when this game is over, I am going to nominate Lloyd for "Warning: Genius" instead of "Vote: Lloyd"

@Pooky - Looks like Lloyd did your homework and scored an "A". ;-)

From my vantage point, Lee enthusiastically bandwagonned me on Day 1, and when no other bandwagon took off on Day 2, he tried to ressucitate it. I suspect he knows I defend myself vigorously when poked, and sometimes that works my favor, but sometimes not. When people vote me for frivolous reasons, there always a light that goes on in my head, that they may be scum fishing for an easy target.

Vote: Loudmouthlee

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #357 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:49 am

Yosarian2 wrote: [...] this bandwagon is moving fast.
Fasten your seatbelt. You are aboard the luxurious Speedlynch10, destination: LML. Captain Lloyd is our pilot today. As soon as we reach cruising speed, refreshments will be served. We're half way there.

FOS's are for wimps.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #365 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:41 am

Twomz wrote:*waits for info on Huggle alliance*

Hmmm... Since all he can claim is vanilla or mafia, i don't really see the reason in him trying to defend himself. But, i will wait until he can argue his points. I suppose it is the fair thing to do.

Vote Pending response from LML...
unvote
Note to self: Lynch this guy tomorrow.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #376 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:29 pm

LoudmouthLee wrote:
LoudmouthLee wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Fritzler wrote:Plus, you know I love you hez, but there are at least three players up there I'd recruit before you.
Including yourself, Fritz?

Warning: NOT a trick question.
Why does it matter if Fritz would be recruited? This post seems to create the idea that Fritz was NOT MAFIA earlier. Do you have that knowledge, DG?
Notice how this WAS NEVER ANSWERED?

DUH

Fritz is either the recruitee or innocent. DG knows he wasn't part of the initial mafia.
THAT'S a VOTE???

"DUH" right back atcha. I know nothing about Fritz being scum or not being scum. Probabilistically speaking, most players are not Mafia. So it's safe, on page 1 or 2, to speak as if they are not, or in this particular game, whether they've been recruited or not. There are no implications.

I wholeheartedly, 100% agree with Lloyd's analysis.

NOW, those are REASONS for vote for someone. REAL reasons.

Notice how most of Lloyd's points WERE NEVER ANSWERED BY YOU?

DUH.

And I wouldn't be shocked if Pooky was your scumbuddy, especially how his first post was how you (Lee) and I were "scumbagos," Know what I mean? Now he stalls you justified bandwagon, and "huggles" you, after implicating the player that you are targetting.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #377 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:31 pm

LoudmouthLee wrote:You REALLY want to be behind this wagon?
Yes, yes I do. Very much so.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #380 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:56 pm

Good idea Fritz. I'm going on vacation for a week. Lynch me while I'm gone! It'll be a nice surprise when I get back. Special bonus: lynch me for lurking and not answering questions! No need to find reasons.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #382 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:17 pm

It's a brilliant plan, really. I see your point, the scum is already down one man, morale must be low, we should help them along, you know, be good sports, lynch a few Townies for them, if only so that they can feel like they're still in the game.

Joking aside now...

Has LML made any pro-Town posts? Seriously. His posts are either frankly scummy, or ambiguously scummy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #384 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:54 pm

No.

Am I gonna get a lecture?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #396 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:36 am

Looks like Lloyd has ensnared PookyTheBibleThumper in his net with his superior intellect!
PookyThePreacherBear wrote:Agreement with analysis does not lead to automatic assurance of analyst's innocence.
Pooky... my dear Pooky...

If you agree with Lloyd, and think Lloyd is scum, then you should vote for Lee.
If you agree with Lloyd, and think Lloyd is Town, then you should vote for Lee.

Yet you vote for me.

Why? Because I am advocating a speedlynch of your scumbuddy? Say, how many of you are left? Just 3, eh? Day 2, and you're down one man already. If we lynch LML, and he's scum, which looks bloody likely, you're next, and you know it. You'd then be just one scum. This game will become SK vs. Town.

The both of you will fight Lloyd tooth and nail, and try to have me lynched. But I am Town, and THE BOTH of you will be lynched next.

You made the wrong play, scum. The Town is going to win this one. Pooky betrayed himself and LML in just a few words, a few posts.

It's never a good idea to mess with the Goofball. It's always fun, but never a good idea.

Lee, your post above fails to address Lloyd's points. You are as slippery as a politician. And you know what we do with politicians? We keep voting for them.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #403 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:50 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
vote: DrippingGoofball

He's sent up the most alarm bells for me. I feel that by lynching him, we can gain insight on the rest of thethe interesting players from today, ie Pooky, Lloyd, LmL, and Fritzler.
I am a "she."

You're breaking my heart. Along with Lloyd, you top my "most likely to be a Townie" list, on account of your posting and voting behavior during the tidus lynch.

Furthermore, you'll get way more insight by lynching one of Pooky or LML. Because I bet one of these two is scum. I happen to know I'm not.

Besides my calling for lynching LML after Lloyd's rock solid analysis, you have nothing on me. "Alarm bells" you say?
Provide evidence
at least, so that I can defend myself if need be. But you have no evidence. None whatsoever.

As for clamoring for a lynch of LML, don't you think that's a little brazen for scum to do? I would not have asked for his lynch had I not CAREFULLY looked at every bit of Lloyd's analysis, and fully agreed with it.

If you TAKE THE TIME to read and analyze everything carefully, you will realize that LML has answered NONE of Lloyd's points, not a single one, and I have to be suspicious of anyone that jumped of his wagon after reading a bunch of half-excuses that neither ring true, or even sound like they are even remotely related to Lloyd's post.

Frankly, I was shocked that Pooky unvote LML so prompty "with huggles" without asking LML a single follow up question. Then Pooky votes me in order to help me find religion, then votes neongrey!!! He's voting from the twilight zone.

*I am leaving tomorrow early AM for 7 days, I can only post, if at all, in the next 6-7 hours*

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #405 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:18 pm

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm not trying to convince everyone to follow me. My vote is based on my gut feeling as an experienced player [...] I don't need evidence to support my vote, because I'm not trying to get anyone to follow me. I just think that's where my vote needs to be at this time.
*shrug*

No counter-arguments exist to defend oneself against non-arguments.

Something I learnt in the debating club!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #442 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:54 am

I'll be out until Sunday (I am posting from an internet ice cream parlor).

Not sure if the Mod will allow it. But I'll try.

Proxy my vote to Lloyd
until further notice.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #477 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:19 am

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:My reasoning for DGB is that when she was up to 7 votes, Tidus FOSed her instead of voting for her or supporting her.
Who knows what was going through his head. Pooky, later in your own analysis, you contradict yourself:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:[...] he might get the town to back off and look like a more reasonable player
as well as win over DGB's support.
Italics are mine.

If tidus felt my support would be useful to him at a later date, then he knew I was a Townie.

As for the rest of what you say, Pooky, I happen to know you're wrong, but from other players' perpective, you could be right as much as you could be wrong. It's also possible that tidus was trying to throw people off in ways that aren't so obvious. Though if anything could be said about tidus, is that he was obvious indeed.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: [...] DGB's posts this game have been very bantery, it's often her style to befriend people this way and she's quite adept at it.
That's rich, coming from the leader of the Huggle Alliance and Adele's Weepy Lovesick Fan Club. As far as I know there is no "Goofball Alliance" which is a good thing for the Huggle Alliance, because we'd kick your teddy bear behinds.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I also didn't like the way she talked to Hez about it being all luck.
You may not like it, but HezLucky was at best using voodoo as inspiration. You fail to point out that I thouroughly and enthusiastically supported MoS when he made a
rational
argument against tidus. You fail to point out that I put myself in jeopardy by defending MoS vigorously when he was attacked. I do hope I am right about MoS. But he feels mighty Townie to me. You are leaving out important elements.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Most of the reasons I suspected Lee have already been covered by Lloyd.
Yeah. But to quote DeadRik:
DeadRik wrote:It's strange the way Pooky points both Lee and DGB as scum while promissing further explanations that he never gives (only congratulate Lloyd's) and in a matter of few posts he votes and unvotes both and his vote ends in a third person (Neongray) for "fluffy posting" while conveniently pointing out that he wouldn't mind DGB lynched.
That's what bugs people about YOU, Pooky.

And after that post explaining why I am suspicious, your vote remains on
neongrey
???

Suddenly, you are looking more scummy than LML, which is saying a lot. Since I just returned from vacation, I'll wait for further input from other players before I cast my vote.

For now,

unvote

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #492 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:48 am

Lloyd wrote:As for DG, her timing of her recent unvote on Lee (to drop him to 3 votes) seems scummy to me.
Not much I could do about the timing. I've returned from vacation, and was flooded with business backlog, laundry, and other RL considerations. I logged in and found this game to be on deadline. Since I haven't had much time to look at last week's posts carefully, and was unable to question the players directly as the game was progressing in my absence, I did not want to have my vote count as one of 5 needed for a lynch. That would have been negligent of me. Had I been voting for Pooky rather than LML, I would have unvoted as well, and Pooky would have been in a one vote shy of the deadline lynch. My unvote of LML brought him 2 shy of the lynch, rather than 1.

I also wanted a "break" to decide whether I should vote for Pooky or LML.

I did notice that Twomz, who is on my suspect list, broke the tie between Pooky and LML, by withdrawing his vote for LML, and voting for Cesspit. This makes Cesspit, who was originally fingered by tidus, somewhat less suspicious, and Twomz somewhat more suspicious.

Despite Pooky's bizarre and erratic behavior, he has provided explanations that were largely satisfactory. LML, on the other hand, has been very quiet indeed, as others have pointed out.

I continue to think LML is the Lynch du Jour, especially as I remain unconvinced to vote for Pooky.

Especially since LML has made me the WIFOM half of his bizarre gambit. I am the only one here to have information about this. Let me help you all:

vote: LoudMouthLee

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #495 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:13 am

Pooky, yes, myself and several others found your voting behavior bizarre. No need to get offended, though. You explained yourself. You were still a bit "odd" but I now understand that there was at least a modicum of internal, "townie" logic to your actions.

So as far as I am concerned, you need not explain further, for now. Others may think of questions - but at this time I am satisfied that LML is scummier than you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #497 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:59 am

Who was looking for lurkerscum? I think one just showed up.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #503 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:26 am

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:right Goofball
cuz the Lurker wasn't a scumbag until after he decided to vote for you.
I'd expect a Townie to give a reason to two to give me a chance to defend myself properly.

No?

Hence the lurkerscum label.

I didn't even notice the vote count was from Fritzler, and I didn't even notice his editorial that more votes should be "piled on" me. :shock: :roll:

Lloyd, the scum is already one man down on Day 1. Do you think that, if I were scum, I would cook up a hare-brained scenario with LML to make sure that one of him or me might be lynched on Day 2? Look again. You'll see that it makes no sense whatsoever.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #506 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:15 am

Lloyd wrote:The more DG posts...If she's scum, she could tip us off on who the 3rd man might be.
Sorry. I can't tip you off on anything.
Pooky wrote:So what are you calling those lurkers that voted Pooky without giving a reason?
Is "lurkerscum" good for you?
LML wrote:I have been fighting for DG's lynch since D1
Seriously. On the basis on your PAGE 2 arguments outlined in Post 39? Or that non-existent slip about Fritzler??? If I were scum, would I have so promptly and enthusiastically supported tidus' lynch, following MoS's well laid-out arguments? LML, if you want to know why you're today's play, go read Lloyd's arguments in Post 352. And try to actually ANSWER him this time, not duck his valid points with fluff and staged outrage.

You're willing to sacrifice yourself tomorrow if you're wrong? We might as well do it today, because I will turn up Town, 100%. If that's your gambit, you're a dead man already. If you're Town, you'll have done the Town a double dis-service by having two Townies lynched. If you're scum, I think you tried to distract people when there was a slight momentum building up on TSAGod and Fritzler. Are they your scumbuddies, LML? TSAGod and Fritzler? Are you going to nightkill me now?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1074 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:56 am

I was actually pretty annoyed at LML who STARTED a wagon a me for no reason, when I was flying well under the radar.

What was up with that? I wanted to throttle him.

After Lloyd's brillant and correct analysis that uncovered LML as scum, I was willing to throw LML under the bus.

How on Earth did I end up being lynched?

Easy! When I post, whether I am town, doctor, cop, scum... I just have to post and I get lynched. No one ever thinks I'm Town, haha! I'm a free lynch for the scum if I am Town. But this time I WAS scum...

So I tried to use the opportunity to throw as many names in my posts as possible to create mayhem while posting my way to being lynched.

MBL - you were awesome!
I don't know how you pulled it off, but you did a fantastic job, you were one against many.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”