hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:52 am

Post by hahonryuu »

VOTE: milkshake for bringing those innocent boys to the yard.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

The mime role in general seems to invite SOOOO much WIFOM its not even funny. may as well just change the role name from Mime to WIFOMime =/

I have a feeling this game is going to be a bit of a headache.

question, the wording for the mime role is that they must be LYNCHED for them to win...hence you guys pushing for the vig on maru right? if so, would it not be wiser to simply not vote ANYONE and just have the vig do all the work for as long as possible? i mean lynching seems like a death trap atm. at the very least, perhaps <assuming vig is still alive at the time> have the vig do 100% of the killing once theres only 1 mime left?

or is there a flaw in that plan I'm not seeing.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

unless that was already the plan and I just fail at life...if thats the case then please, just ignore my stupidity and carry on :p
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

Maruchan wrote:seriously then, you need to get better. you think you have a definitive read on the whole game halfway through page 3? what a joke

to quote what I heard another player say once <actually I'm pretty sure its the other game we are in or another you are in since I'm reading one you and Link are in by coincidence before our other game started>or at least something similar-ish to this...you have to sound confident in your decisions. if people can see you aren't confident, why should they consider them. worse yet, why should YOU consider it if you yourself aren't confident in it and cant even manage to SEEM confident. now, i can see why speaking in absolutes in a game like this can turn people off. after all, only scum truly know someones alignment <well, and 3rd parties> unless its day 2+, then a PR might know or at least have a good idea depending on the PR. but honestly think about this

"gee, i think person X might be scum, but i dunno...I mean they did say 'insert quote here' but that could just be...i dunno..."

"Person X is scum. they said 'this' 'this' and 'this'. vote:X"

personally, based off confidence and charisma alone and assuming I truly believe the accusation of person X, I'm going with the bottom guy

that being said, it IS a double edged sword. but at the very least, even if bottom guy was wrong, it seems like he's trying to get things done. this may seem a tad hypocritical since im generally a relatively cautious type of player who's not all that confident in himself, but you need confidence and you need to sound confident. otherwise day 1 is a crap storm of "uhh, i dunno", which just doesnt seem good.

Do I want to lynch you atm? im not really convinced of it. but im not going to say that those who are attempting it are doing something bad necessarily. I would prefer some more info. and heck, i am a bit spooked by the mime role. i admit it. that may play a part in it. I can understand why people thought my "lets just let the vig do the work till the mime threat is gone" was bad...but considering the role DOES exist, i think we should exercise a tad bit more caution than usual.

that being said, I do have my eye on you. of course I also have my eye on your accusers who seem to be...rushing things a bit. hasty decisions are never good in this game. rushing already leads to mislycnhing a town role. now we have mimes to consider as well.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:22 am

Post by hahonryuu »

reckner: after some ISOing in the beginning you didn't think maru was mime. in fact you called those calling for it jerks. you changed your mind for it later, but perhaps this was just a way to go with the crowd? to look like one of "the guys"? i agree with whoever said you were either scum or mime, but i think im leaning towards scum since my only real thought process for mime in this case is WIFOM <curse you mime and how you invite endless WIFOM!>

whisper: plz say more :(. can't get a read on someone who's not here.

scooby: another who doesnt say all that much, but thinking about it, the game is young <though still seems overly slow>. and in fact his FIRST post was numbered in the 70's. sitting back and letting things happen until theres a clear group/town mentality to follow perhaps? maybe. maybe not. we'll see. nothing really suspicious as of now except that even though there was some amount of real things to discuss, he still apparently felt the need to RVS...unless the empking vote WASNT RVS...in which case, explain yo self foo.

racer: posts a bunch of nonsense then lists his top 2 suspicious players...and votes without saying what about them he finds suspicious. worse yet, in a game like this people could be TRYING to act suspicious so they CAN get lynched because they are mimes. now, im not saying dont vote...but to vote without even discussing why? that in of itself seems suspicious. i think im putting this guy on my mime list.

milkshake: spoke french. theres definite points for distrusting him right there :wink:. I like the way he took my paranoia based idea and improved it with less paranoia haha. I also agree strongly with his thoughts on racerman. not sure about his made up words though 0_o haha

maru: on one hand, its a super early game post so i almost want to ignore it based on that alone...but on the other hand it DOES sound like he's trying TOO hard to make us think he's not mime. but at the same time, what he did was almost TOO suspicious <though at the same time for some reason my brain wants to ignore it completely for being so...i dunno> it seems like everything he's done on some level has invites the use of an all caps "TOO". so extreme it either must be true or must be the opposite of what he says. my feelings are that he's definitely town or mime. scum wouldn't so blatantly try to look like a mime since then they just get hit by Vig and die anyway. so I almost kinda wanna say mime like the rest of you...but at the same time I believe what he says is sincere because think of it like this...mimes want to be lynched, correct? well while he MIGHT have said something that may or may not be "mime" worthy, he certainly hasn't said anything, to my mind, that screams scum...if he doesn't appear scum, he doesn't get lynched. no lynch, no win for mime. I say that
for now
we leave him be. now if he starts giving off scum tells...then he should get hit by vig. unless i missed something. if so then please correct me.

kondi: a chunk of posts are fluff which is neither good or bad this early on so i wont hold it against you, but it makes a read kind of difficult. at first I almost wanted to say you were trying to protect your scumbuddy maru...then it dawned in me that i don't think maru is scum and suggesting he be vigged is hardly protecting him. overall i think you are town for now.

kanye: perhaps a bit overly confident, but like i said, i dig the confidence. but the fact that its overly so, especially this early, is a bit off putting. i honestly cant think of anything against you that isn't WIFOM so im thinking town or mime. in fact i think im leaning mime a little because you are pushing for a vote against someone many others believe to be a possible mime.

hoppster: agree with his original vig choices 100%, though i would probably add kanye to it as of now. he explains himself well enough. perhaps a bit aggressive in that last post, but aggression in of itself isnt really a bad thing. like my point about confidence, its one of the ways things get done in this game. so i like it. im thinking town for now. though aggression can potentially lead to bad places, so we'll see.

empking: god dang it, this really is your meta isnt it =/. I have sooo much not serious hate for you right now >_<. his posts are brief making a read difficult-ish, but i shall do my best. quick to jump on maru who may either have just been speaking innocently or may have been purposefully inviting votes...either way i feel maru as town or mime. so voting for him isnt pro. but i dont wanna give empking any negative points as of now because, well, it was super early. reading on you change your tune and accept a maru vig but at the same time you still seem up for the lynch too, which seems really risky. secret alliances are shady and secret alliances formed in the open are not so secret :p

overall opinions

empking: null leaning town

hoppster: town

kanye: leaning mime

kondi: town

maru: town for now until he becomes scummy. if he becomes scummy, he's a mime.

milkshake: town...a french speaking town so not as trsutworthy <^_~> but town.

racer: i would bet my left nut he's mime...or bad mafia

scooby: so inactive it hurts. with the lack of explanation he seems to be a <i dont mean this as a personal attack, so dont take it as such> but i think he's posting a bit like a tool. so im thinking another one thats either mime or scum. but not gonna lie, im mostly null on him. posts too little to be really strong in any direction.

whisper: lives up to her name cuz i cant hear her. hmm...she's not talking. you know who else doesnt talk? MIMES! kidding aside, i got nothing.

reck: scum or mime

sadly i think my paranoia really is making me less effective because my scum reads don't seem as strong to me as my mime reads, yet at the same time mimes want to look somewhat scummy so they get lynched -_-. this game will give me a migraine lol
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:24 am

Post by hahonryuu »

haha i should probably unvote my RVS considering i dont suspect them :p

unvote
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 am

Post by hahonryuu »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:
hahonryuu wrote:maru: on one hand, its a super early game post so i almost want to ignore it based on that alone...but on the other hand it DOES sound like he's trying TOO hard to make us think he's not mime. but at the same time, what he did was almost TOO suspicious <though at the same time for some reason my brain wants to ignore it completely for being so...i dunno> it seems like everything he's done on some level has invites the use of an all caps "TOO". so extreme it either must be true or must be the opposite of what he says. my feelings are that he's definitely town or mime. scum wouldn't so blatantly try to look like a mime since then they just get hit by Vig and die anyway. so I almost kinda wanna say mime like the rest of you...but at the same time I believe what he says is sincere because think of it like this...mimes want to be lynched, correct? well while he MIGHT have said something that may or may not be "mime" worthy, he certainly hasn't said anything, to my mind, that screams scum...if he doesn't appear scum, he doesn't get lynched. no lynch, no win for mime. I say that for now we leave him be. now if he starts giving off scum tells...then he should get hit by vig. unless i missed something. if so then please correct me.

youre wifoming this way TOO hard man.

I know, you are probably right :cry:

xRECKONERx wrote:
hahonryuu wrote:reckner: after some ISOing in the beginning you didn't think maru was mime. in fact you called those calling for it jerks. you changed your mind for it later, but perhaps this was just a way to go with the crowd? to look like one of "the guys"? i agree with whoever said you were either scum or mime, but i think im leaning towards scum since my only real thought process for mime in this case is WIFOM <curse you mime and how you invite endless WIFOM!>

LEARN.
TO.
READ.

I clearly fucking stated that shit was joking and JUST EXPLAINED ON THE LAST PAGE why it was that way (with backing evidence). Your entire post is now null and void and I will not read it.

@kanye: No. No, it's not completely different. Saying that it is only makes you scummier.

Sir i was writing that over a long period of time. when i was done posting there was a LOT to read and i have to leave for work soon and didnt want to re-do the entire thing based off of pretty much an entire page of posts. so i decided to post as is. afterall i can change reads later. i just wanted to have gotten my current thoguhts out there in the open before i leave for several hours to come back to most likely even MORE pages of posts. i post big. its a habit. so it takes me a while. yet you aren't going to read my entire post because you didnt like the section about you? wow.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

I have to go to work right now. though im ok with the kondi lynch if our so called vig says so, i would like a chance to actually post for real. so please hold off the hammer till at elast then. i will post sometime tonight/early morning <im on PST>. i just dont want to keep coming home to the day being over without talking haha.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

For starters, how is "so called vig" a scum tell? that seems rather extreme =/. I mean we don't exactly know each others roles and generally I'm fairly wary of PR claims. I mean technically we wouldn't know for an absolute fact she is the vig till tomorrow when/if she doesn't get hit by the "real" vig. granted the chances of her not being vig are slim, sure. but slim isn't 0%. my question to you is, why is my wariness scummy exactly 0_o. but whatever I guess. I'm pretty new to this game <3rd game on site. only finished 1>. I dont even understand how thats a scum tell so i can't begin to really defend against it. a better explanation would be much appreciated =). I gotta say that voting with such little explanation seems pretty unpro though

anyway. with the mimes gone that takes a good chunk of WIFOM out of the equation. unfortunately I think the WIFOM was keeping the gears turning in my head and things are happening rather fast this day so i'll do the best I can. going down the list, skipping dead people and whisper since a read on her is irrelevant.

Hoppster:
...was that attack on kondi in post 91 for real? because if so, i gotta say, that seems to be going kinda far. I assume a joke for now. or maybe I just fail at life and dont see where you are coming from because at the time at least <haven't compared day 2 stuff yet> he seems kinda null to me. I mean it all seems jokey...but then again looking at who is almost ready for lynch now makes me think i clearly missed something haha. at the very least it seems like you are riding him pretty hard for what little you apparently have on him. seems kinda shady. you have a point that he IS flailing a bit, but i dont think anyone really wants to die <save for some roles like mime...but he's not a mime> so, im iffy on it. I definitely dont like it though. however your list of who to target and how to target them <lynch or vig> seems decent enough...null ever so slightly leaning scum. maybe I'll get a better read on you after you post some more things that dont involve kondi =/

Kondi:
before I was just ok with it because a PR said to do it and everybody else seemed to be on board for it...but after reading im not so sure. on one hand most of the posts are mostly fluff. actually thinking about it its almost entirely fluff. perhaps i missed it but can anyone point out any scum hunting kondi has done? not sure I see it. i dont even see any real reads posted. a vote for reck is the closest it comes that I can see. trying to stay under the radar perhaps? hmm. I suppose taking that thought into account, there is definite potential scumminess here. hasn't even attempted to be an asset to the town. just posts fluff and just goes along with whatever is happening. I can see this working out I guess. is that basically why everyone else is after him? because if it isnt then im afraid I have nothing besides that. if thats not it then please kindly point out what exactly im missing. I'm trying to get better at this and my detective work is still most definitely lacking <though im a bit proud to say that i called kanye being mime. when i saw that i had a little :) on my face haha>

Maru:
seemed to take a bit to come around to the no lynch plan but honestly I believe what i believed before. he hasn't done anything particularly scummy, and since he's not a mime...im not sure I really see anything wrong with him. I'm in another game with him now. its not done so i don't really know which way he will flip, but i read another game of his and this just seems to be more or less how he is. and in the one i read <also not done, but he's dead> he was on town's side. maybe its just my gut but i think he's clean. and maru, if you are scum in this game or the other one, i shall hunt you down IRL and give you such a slapping >_< :p. at the very least he seems to be with me in not understanding

1)why what i did was scummy

and

2) why that is cause for going away from the towns current plans.

but perhaps thats just a little bias on my part. at the very least it makes me feel less stupid :oops:

Racer:
I stand by what i said yesterday, only without the mime part <changing to scum>. he posts nonsense then votes with no real explanation. a couple posts later he, imo, sheeps with reck on me. so unless there was some thing really really scummy in my post i don't understand...I'm gonna call BS here. more so on him that reck because of a combination of my feelings on reck and that I think he's just sheeping to hit someone who isnt kondi <scum team possibly?>. I dunno, maybe its just gut, but I get a different vibe from him than reck and I don't like it.

Scooby:
posts as little as ever. early on, especially day 1, i generally let it go. but when it happens day 2 as well...seems fishy. and keep in mind im not necessarily talking about post count, but content within his posts. there is literally no real content from him at all. worse yet, he's voted twice...not bad in of itself except that he has not given reasons for either of those votes. neither were RVS <well, arguably the first. but the second was in day 2>. he just popped in and voted. definite scum points.

Reck:
has been active and actively scum hunting and the like. was a bit snippy with me last game day i think when i posted my reads >_>, but admittedly i didn't change the reads off of what was being said as i was typing <takes a long time for me to write my novels and things were said while typing> but after reading what i didnt have time to read because of work, he comes off as frustrated/angry town to me. I fail to see what i did that would cause a vote on me and shall await said explanation with bated breath ^_~.

I'm officially/unofficially voting for kondi, but wont do it yet because I would like the input of others. is the reason i said above the reason people are suspecting him? if not im curious as to what it is. when i get an explanation about that, then I will vote.

till then. peace.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:06 am

Post by hahonryuu »

whispersilk wrote:Please don't suggest that I
told
anyone to vote for kondi. I said I would be happy with lynching him. There is a difference. Just because I'm a vig, doesn't mean I get to tell other people which way to vote. I can see how you might be setting up to blame me should be kondi be lynched and then flips town :neutral:

please don't think that :cry: I'm not trying to push the blame on anyone. dang it people stop misinterpreting what I'm , saying >_<. if kondi dies and flips town its all of our fault, not just yours. you simply said someone you didnt like as you said, the rest of the town were the ones that followed it. its a team effort. we win together and lose together. unless there is just 1 persons screwing up hardcore, there is really no one person to blame. besides, what good would blaming you do? yes, i'll just blame the vigilante for the death of a town. yes im sure that will just look great on my resume :wink:

@hoppster: is calling the case someone has on someone idiotic really a scum tell? im not seeing it. but then i dont see how what i did was a scum tell either =/, so clearly what qualifies as a scum tell to me is iffy. and like someone else said, im liking your posts less and less. if it wasnt for the people who are seemingly trying to be below the radar seeming more fishy to me than fail scum hunting <which is more than what said under the radar people are doing>, i would probably think you were a good lynch candidate. of course this could be some bias on my part since in another game towns first lynch was a scum who was basically playing it safe.

@maru: dont worry, im sure once you play in even more games and dang near everyone on the site has played with you, they'll get it haha. to be fair on one point though, pretty sure hoppster wasnt voting you because he prefers the kondi lynch is all. other than that, i agree with you for the most part. and that's all i'll say about that ridiculous argument, now back to your regularly scheduled back and forth between you and hoppster :p.

@scooby talking about kondi: no, i dont think he did. glad you are starting to be more active but would also like some explanation on those 2 votes you had previously please. the lack of explanation combined with lack of general content is what is making me suspicious of you. because it seems kinda shifty that you call him out on him voting reck and yet you did the exact same thing with the same amount of explanation.

btw, maybe nobody read my big post on page 11, but i had some questions for the general public that nobody has touched as far as i can see

1)what exactly was scummy about what i posted<(?_?)>. not seeing it.

2)someone not named hoppster wanna explain the case on kondi? or at least say if what i said in my post was correct and the case is that he's posting but not really contributing to the town?
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

*sigh* why do i even bother posting =/ apparently no one reads them. I put so much effort into when im actually on and i hardly get responses in my games v_v
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:03 am

Post by hahonryuu »

That actually does make me a feel a bit better whisper, thanks. would you mind answering then why kondi? was the reason i said in my last read post the reason? if not what is it?

I notice scooby racer and reck didnt answer either even though 2 people have asked the question, one of which <me> has asked twice. is it just gut for you whisper and everyone else voting because you said you wouldn't mind it?

and reck, willing to vote anyone? really? sheep much?
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

top 2 is hard

i dont like the inactivity from racer or scooby, though with scooby thats changing a bit and even though before i was thinking frustrated town, i dislike reck's recent "ill vote for whoever" thing along with him apparently being not willing to explain his vote on me before. also hoppster is tunneling so hard <with such iffy reasons imo> its scary.

so with scooby's recent change <assuming it keeps up> im temporarily taking it off him, though i believe he has still yet to answer what i asked him earlier. but for now he's temporarily off my radar

so now my top 3 is racer hoppster and reck in no particular order...

hoppsters tunneling is definitely iffy, but its not like i haven't seen town tunnel before so im unsure on whether or not to call him out on it enough to say he should be the target of a kill. yet anyway. but of course one of those kills is entirely up to you so that's hardly for me to decide. besides, its not like he's a bad choice per se, i know i wont be crying if he's the choice. afterall he is in my top <bottom?> 3. the only thing stopping me really is that i have indeed seen such actions from town. thats what really bugs me. not saying they are GOOD town choices of course...but me suggesting killing him feels like a policy lynch to me and i dont really care for those. certainly a fine choice though

recks actions yesterday made me think frustrated/angry town, but now with his recent actions he seems to be acting pretty anti town. a willingness to vote for anyone is just not good. on some level i wanna let it slide because he seemed town enough yesterday, but at the same time letting a scum go because they were town yesterday is just falling right into their trap =/.

racers overall inactivity combined with how he has yet to really explain either of the votes he's made <no, saying "i find him the most suspicious" and "agreed" (when the post you agreed to gave literally no explanation) is not explaining your votes> openly said he was lurking...and doesn't have the "gee i think he might be town" from yesterday that reck had or "gee, ive seen town do that before so its not exactly a scum tell" that hoppster had. so he doesn't make my mind do mental gymnastics to want to not vote him haha

so, long story short, my top choices are

-racer
-reck/hopp
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

I find this lack of activity disturbing.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

So kondi, why didn't you decide to actually participate for real and help investigate while you were on?
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:44 am

Post by hahonryuu »

of course he shouldn't be lynched till he has caught up and has made a case for himelf. however I would like you to keep in mind <not that he was on my top read list or anything> that the roles ARE assigned random, so bad player or not kondi still could have been scum technically. Just saying. Though I personally didn't really see it. Just don't want anybody giving donjosh a free ride because he's a better player than that ass hat kondi.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:03 am

Post by hahonryuu »

racerman13 wrote:2 hours isn't much to post -_-

No, but even a while after that no one posted. Like how you got on and didn't do anything relevant. I realize people have lives and stuff and can't be on the game constantly, I know I'm not, but the times you DO get on, and you don't really do anything...seems suspicious. You aready admitted you were just lurking. why not actulaly try to participate and scum hunt and, y'know, help the town

scooby wrote:Things are still the same.

Kondi's slot is still scum.

Reck is still scum.

I'm willing to give donjosh a post with opinions on every player alive.

If somehow one of them flips town, then hahon is a solid option for death.

Hoopster, maruchan, racerman and whispersilk are all town, so
people voting from them are either scum or idiots

I refuse to believe that bolded part. What makes you so sure Hoppster and racer are town? You obviously don't have an investigative role seeing as there isn't really one in this game, and even if you were there hasn't been enough time to investigate hoppster maru and racer. Like it or not, they have done shady things...how is calling them out on it stupid or scummy. last I checked it was kind of our job/goal/mission to do just that. Not agreeing is one thing, but to call it dumb/scummy? I'm gonna have to ask for an explanation.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:05 am

Post by hahonryuu »

Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:I'm willing to compromise on Reck as a possible kondi-buddy, but Hell will freeze over before I let Maruchan-scum live if Reck is town.

and if reck is scum?

wut

you said you would not let maru live if reck flipped town...so he asked what happens if reck flips scum. do you still kill maru no matter what? or does he live.

and again with racer not contributing anything.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

*sigh* I would prefer letting the guy say SOMETHING before killing him >_>. but then its been like 2 days since he joined and has said nothing. Not sure i totally blame him either, he came into the game at L-2...that must kinda blow haha. hopefully he hasn't totally given up and has been silent for some other reason. anyway, like i said i would like to hear something out of him before making the decision. but i cant speak for racer and scooby, they can potentially hammer at anytime. but I want to here his side before i do something..

@maru when he arrived you unvoted ^_~
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

scooby wrote:
hahonryuu wrote:I refuse to believe that bolded part. What makes you so sure Hoppster and racer are town? You obviously don't have an investigative role seeing as there isn't really one in this game, and even if you were there hasn't been enough time to investigate hoppster maru and racer. Like it or not, they have done shady things...how is calling them out on it stupid or scummy. last I checked it was kind of our job/goal/mission to do just that. Not agreeing is one thing, but to call it dumb/scummy? I'm gonna have to ask for an explanation.

I have town reads on Hoopster and Maruchan. Please tell me what are the shady things they have done.

I have a town read on maru as well, I was talking hoppster and racer. I mentioned maru in that part because he was part of your list is all and you seemed...overly sure.

hoppster: mostly the tunneling that gets me. he is riding maru and kondi/donjosh pretty hard and, to me, not backing it up well. I guess looking back maybe I'm just over thinking it. but you just seem to gloss over it TOO easily is all. But I'm not very experienced so maybe that tunneling isn't as scummy as I'm making it out to be :oops:.

racer: his posting habits are basically nothing, nothing, vote with no explanation, nothing, nothing, vote sheeping someone who gave no explanation for their vote, admits to lurking and says he'll keep doing it, nothing, nothing, questions a town read on him, confirms he was doing the same thing someone else just got called scummy for <i believe by you>, vig vote with no explanation, nothing, nothing, nothing, quits, nothing, nothing, unquits <good for you! quitters never win :)>, nothing, nothing.

the "nothing" are basically short for nothing of value.

that sums up ever post racer has made this game. you REALLY see nothing wrong with that? If you don't then clearly I just don't know how to scumhunt because that seems pretty shifty to me.

xRECKONERx wrote:Fuck it, vig me and let me wash my hands of this infernal game. 17 pages and I can't even remember what happened 5 pages ago. I thought it'd be fun to play with a generally new playerlist but then the ONLY TWO FACES I KNEW got taken out because they just so happened to be the mimes, and the rest of the game there's been a slow pressure build on me without a single shred of logic or reason.

Now Maruchan has suddenly joined the OH YEAH VIG RECK party? hahahahahahahaha Maruchan has said NOTHING about me the ENTIRE game. even scooby's bullshit REK DINT CATCH SCUMZ ON PAYGE TREE reasoning is at least reasoning; come now, Maruchan, why am I scum?

Hell I'm fine with getting vigged just so I can be saved from this idiotic circlejerk.

what do you expect exactly? anytime someone says something negative about you you become verbally violent.

not counting RVS obviously, you havent given any real explanation for a single one of your votes except the no lynch for quite some time. at least you explained the hoppster vote...then go back to voting donjosh with no explanation. you say you are willing to vote "whoever" which just seems like bad form. and when people attempt to call you out on such things you basically go ona rant about how they are fucking idiots or whatever. you arent exactly presenting yourself well.

DonJosh wrote:Sorry bout that :oops:
Anyway, what's with all this "vig Reck" shit? No. Bad. Reck is town.
UNVOTE:

As for the lynch, I'm not entirely decided, but Maruchan is my top suspect for now.
We'll vig based on the lynch flip.

explanations are pro

xRECKONERx wrote:Oh yeah and
Vig Vote = hahronyuu
or however the hell you spell it.

xRECKONERx wrote:There's scum in the people pushing for me to be vigged; mark my words.

If DonJosh isn't scum, I can see hahonryuu being scum with someone else.

If he is, then one of the people pushing for my vig is the buddy.

you know, these 2 are the 3rd time you've done this now...ever gonna explain why I'm scum =/. the entire game I've done nothing but scum hunt, post my thoughts, ask questions, etc. Maybe I'm not great at it, but I've done what I can. I'm really not understanding where these accusations are coming from :? the question goes to racer <who has voted for me before> and scooby <who apparently has me relatively high on their list> as well. I'm doing my best here, but you gotta work with me a little bit.

i actually find it rather funny that reck yells at others for voting/accusing him with "no shred of logic or reason", yet isn't explaining a good chunk of his votes himself :roll: . hint: explaining yourself might get people off your back if the explanation is good enough ^_~

DonJosh wrote:You guys have made it clear that 'm today's lynch. If it helps the town with the vig, sure.

*sigh* you know what helps the town? preventing a mislynch if possible. If you are town, defend yourself.

Maruchan wrote:DATHAMMER

(right?)

dont think so. just L-1 if my math is correct. whisper was originally on him, then when he got to L-1 she unvoted him. so her vote just puts him back to L-1
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

i would also like to point out that directing where the vigs shot goes tells mafia who is going to be hit <assumign she follows it> this means that it makes it easier for mafia to decide their target

lets use maru as an example. lets say maru is scum. lets say we all said "vig vote: maru". that signals maru and his partner "well, im dying tonight, so not only will i perform the kill, but i'll go after the vig since i'll die anyway"...essentially if we correctly hit a mafia with who we vote as vig target, whisper dies and we lost our vig. sure we killed a mafia, but we lost our extra kill.

or lets say maru wasnt mafia and we still all said "vig vote: maru". thats a signal to the mafia to NOT hit maru tonight because the vig is doing their job for them.

openly directing a vig kill at this point seems...anti town. unless someone can give me a reason otherwise of course, but as of right now this just seems like it helps the mafia more than us.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

Maruchan wrote:except then doc saves prevent it.

isn't that why we were doing this all in the first place?

/)_-
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:06 am

Post by hahonryuu »

Well I wont go further than pointing to the direction of who my top scum reads were before since outright directing your kill to a definite person seems like a bad idea as i stated before. Just...I dunno. *sigh* directing your kill lets mafia work around it. Just keep in mind everything everyone has said thus far combined with your own feelings. Then hit the person you think is the strongest scum read in your opinion. I realize you are scared of hitting watcher but considering watcher would be dumb to claim at this time, that chance is there whether we tell you what to do or whether you go with gut. after all pretty much everyone but yourself has had fingers pointed at them by someone...meaning one of us suspects the watcher anyway. so listening to us isn't exactly any safer. Just hit who you think has the best case against them :)
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

Bah! go team! shoot em all in the head!
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

my bad, was on my hydra.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

man, we were SOOOO cocky last night XD
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

mad props: whisper hoppster and reck. whisper for being, like, the best vig evarz. reck for catching me. and hoppster for being the most epic troll ever haha. i spent the last day or so cracking up reading your paranoia caused by him acting town even after the game had "ended" :lol:

btw reck, if you would be so kind...what WAS your case on me. thats been eating me since forever. and every other time i asked I got ignored. it cant have been that "so called vig" comment...i mean like whisper said, that was technically true. she wouldn't be real confirmed vig till the following day. and its not like i casted suspicion on her or voted her or anything. and even if that was the case, that seems to be pushing it considering just how sure you were. i mean i can maybe kinda sorta see it as causing a bit of doubt...but you were like "this dudes scum. lynch him" ..a-are you psychic :eek:

as shown in the quick topic, i refuted some of the points whisper made against me. but like kanye said, being caught for the wrong reason is still being caught. so kudos. seriously, i would have been on more wagons but you guys kept doing the bulk of the voting while i was at work >_>. the exception being kandi/donjosh, but i chose to stay out of that one because no one was able to give a real case on him when i asked and seeing as my goal was to look town i figured voting someone when i couldn't think of a real case for them and no one else really could seemed not pro

I'm sure I'll win a game one of these days :roll:

it has been a pleasure playing with you all. and i do apologize to reck for partly being the cause of him getting so flustered the other day. i really did feel bad...sorta. but i couldnt exactly go "your right, im scum and you are town. everyone get off his case" :p

this has definitely been my most enjoyable game. seeing as this is only my 3rd game and i do believe im the newbiest one here may i humbly request you guys point out things i did wrong so i can improve in the future? as the mafia topic sold, until day broke and i found i was vigged...i seriously thought i had everyone but reck and maybe kinda sorta racer and scooby pretty much sold of my innocents. I would be much appreciated, but dont feel obligated.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

so theres ghost apparently, because im not logged onto my hydra >_>
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by hahonryuu »

i only have 1 browser open. all of my mafia tabs are either faq or this one thread. of whiched im logged on as hahonryuu...my computer is haunted
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:51 am

Post by hahonryuu »

I think wicked forgot about us haha

Return to “Completed Open Games”