Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Are you allowed to explain your post restriction? Who else is in your hydra?

Also, if you are in fact serious about your vote, you better be ready to explain it a little better than you have.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm hardly panicking, and even if I was, who cares?
Vote: SleepyKrew

You are full of shiiiiiit. My vote wasn't opportunistic and I demand you tell me why you would slander me so.

EDIT: actually, nah,
Unvote
Vote: Maruchan

Why are we killing a PR actually capable of communicating effectively with us? Seems like a policy for policy's sake.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hahaha no.

Your vote stinks and reeks, and your justification just makes it look scummier.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Seraphim »

I refuse to answer Captain Corporal's question.

FoS: Captain Corporal

Did you honestly expect to learn anything from your questioning?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Seraphim »

twistedspoon wrote:can i just say that captain corporal asks random questions in RVS all the time as town. It's part of his meta
Has he ever played a game as scum? I know it's part of his meta but it's still an incredibly useless question.

ace wrote:Did Maruchan post after you had typed out the first half of the post or did you simply change your mind? Also Seraphim has already voted for three people (two for real reasons) and FoS'd another (for asking a bad random question?).
Yes. Maruchan posted after I had typed that first part. At first I was going to tango with SK but decided against it after Maruchan made that incredibly scummy post.

For those playing along at home, let me explain:

First, he makes a post saying "please stop using your hydra". This is neutral but he doesn't make an RVS vote. Alright, no problem there. This wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't vote SK to try and "get rid of the Post Restrictions".

I throw some pressure down on him and all of a sudden his vote is a "random" vote. Wut?

Then he tries to misrep the entire thing, saying that I'm voting him for giving a reason for his random vote, when this is clearly not true.

Maruchan is pretty obviously caught scum.

SK wrote:No, he was opportunistic with his Chrono vote. He was opportunistic with his Maru vote. He was opportunistic with his CC FoS.
WTF? Opportunistic?

And if you're seriously going to attack me for vote-hopping(Ace) or voting "opportunisticly"(SleepyKrew), please explain to me how it's scummy. Yes, I've voted for a lot of people. I am giving and explaining my reads, on who I feel is scum at that moment, or who I feel needs pressure.

Like Twistedspoon said, my vote on Chrono was to get a wagon started. How is that scummy? My vote on Maru was to wagon a player making actions I believe are scummy. My FoS on CC was to dissuade and attack behavior I see as anti-town. The "RQS", especially when it has nothing to do with the game, can be damaging and game-strangling with no benefits whatsoever. He gets the finger of suspicion because not all players know this.

How did SleepyKrew townslip? I don't read the post like that. I do think he's town though.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Seraphim »

That's not how that posts reads, though.

Seraphim/TS/Maru
Hey Zombiebers, are these amongst you?
He's not asking if this is the scumteam, he's asking if there is scum("zombiebers") among this group.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Seraphim »

Also, get on the Meru wagon, bro. He could use more votes.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Seraphim »

Forgot the rest of my post: I agree with you that SK is town....what he did was work his post into his post restriction as a legitimate point. He believes there to be scum within TS/Meru/Me.

At least he acknowledges that Meru is scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Seraphim »

You're so cute when you're paranoid.

TheJakalope: who is scum?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Maruchan for starters.

Too soon to say anyone else.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Seraphim »

Starbuck, this looks like the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship.

Maru wrote:I did it to cause interaction. It has caused interaction no? Right.
Hahahaha. You just keep coming up with excuses for your actions. The fact that you keep changing your story makes me think you're flustered and flailing. It looked like a serious vote based on shitty reasoning? No, it was a joke, a random vote. It doesn't look like a joke. Of course not, I did it to get reactions. Hahahaha.

TheJakalope wrote:If anyone legitimately thinks Maruchan is scum based on his first vote, stop playing so terribly.

His reaction to the votes on him is a bit scummy, but anyone that votes based on his RVS vote is ridiculous.
Hello, scum number 2. Nice distancing.

Also, stop dodging my question: who is scum?

Cojin: who is scum?

Twistedspoon: PR = power roles but it also equals post restriction. SleepyKrew has a post restriction(PR). Obviously everyone has a power role.

Now I get to deal with Captain Corporal.

Captain Corporal wrote:Why would scum ask a question like I did, knowing that it has caused me trouble in the past? Rolefishing? Lol, anyone with a brain wouldn't write in their real role.
Here's a better question: what, as town, do you stand to gain for it? Don't WIFOM your way out of this one.

There is a time and a place for the "RQS"(random question stage), but those times and places tend to be rare. For example, if there is a game with strange mechanics, for example Stars Aligned, there might be good questions that everyone should answer. However, the best questions are the beginning of the game are ones targeting SPECIFIC players about SPECIFIC things. For example:

Maruchan: you're new to the site. What sort of off-site experience do you have?
InflatablePie: Why did you wagon Chronopie?

etc etc

I don't like random questions unless I see a benefit to them besides "starting discussion". Waiting for everyone to answer them bogs down the game severely. Also, I don't like the fact that you're not following through with your questioning and following through with any meaningful results from what you've culled so far.

CC wrote:The townslip(s) on page 3 seemed genuine, but they could easily be WIFOM =/ Still, he seems town to me.
How are they townslips?

CC wrote:Not sure about Seraphim at this point. #67 it seems as though he's trying to get suspicion off himself and onto Maru, but #68 looks town to me (although I'm not exactly sure why =/)
Twistedspoon does not think I'm scum. So how I am deflecting suspicion?

I'll let Starbuck defend herself, but I think CC's case on her is serious bullshit.

Twistedspoon, who is scum?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Seraphim »

Maru wrote:Leraned about the concept of mafia in February, played Epicmafia from February-June, found forum mafia and ditched epicmafia. Played 1-game to completion, and am dead in 4, still alive in 6, one of which is night.
Read my post again please. Thank you for the information but you didn't need to do this.

I attacked you for vote-hopping because I feel voting (and FoS'ing in this case) for a bunch of people early in the game is a great way to say "A lot of people are scummy, I'm cool with any lynch that looks like it's going to fly".
Let's take a look at my voting history, shall we?

First I vote chronopie during the RVS because of RVS wagon lulz.

Then I vote SleepyKrew because I wanted to provoke a reaction. However, I decided to change this after Maruchan made his post voting for SleepyKrew because "kill all Post Restrictions"

I also voted Captain Corporal for trying to make everyone answer a useless question.

How is that vote hopping? I have voted for three people. One of them was RVS. One of them I voted for all of a post before changing my vote.

Why do I need the most pressure again?

ace wrote:What is the purpose of this question?
Are you reading the game? Read back through my post again.

SleepyKrew wrote:Seraphim- opportunistic, flailing, my "townslip", bussing so hard
What do you mean "my townslip"? How am I "flailing"? How have I been "opportunistic"? The only one I can see is bussing.

TheJakalope is totally Maru's scumbuddy.

P-EDIT:

gimme two secs to go open my PM. my role is really confusing.
Translation: lemme consult my scum partners to help me with my fakeclaim.

BULLSHIT HAMMER AND KILL IT WITH FIRE, KILL IT WITH FIIIIIIIRE

you do realise Maruchan's madness is his town meta?
How can he have a town meta? He's played one game.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Seraphim »

Yo yo, lay off the ongoing games, seriously.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

Some questions:

I become a corpse upon my first lynch
It specifically says "lynch" here?

Let me make sure I got your role correct: you can kill a player who is alive, but Bones, but they will stay Bones instead of becoming Ash.
You can use an ability that prepares a dead Bones player to use your next ability.
You can wear Bones to gain one shot versions of prepared player's abilities.

unvote

No one hammer yet, a few questions left.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

I have some words to say about his role but I want him to answer my questions before passing judgement.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Seraphim »

Oh, Jakalope, I can't wait to lynch you tomorrow.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Seraphim »

I am the bussing king, bro. I hope you're taking notes.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Seraphim »

That's just how good I am at it. I can even TELL you that I'm bussing and there's not a darn thing you can do about it. ;)
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: Maruchan

LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

We can lynch Jakolope tomorrow.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Seraphim »

So essentially you're saying you've just been throwing your vote around randomly.
That's not what I'm saying at all(also, I said that I voted Captain Corporal, this was wrong, I only FoSed him). My voting has a purpose, I just move quickly. I voted three people. Chrono, SK, and Maru.

His claim looks very much like a self-survival role rather than a pro-town role. I do not think scum got fakeclaims because unlike some flavors, there really isn't anything that differentiates scum or town in this game. His role looks something the Mafia could use more than the town.

His role allows him to gain one-shots from other players over three nights. I don't see town gaining that ability.

The InflatablePie question was an example given to CC of what a useful RQS question would look like. A poor example, but an example nonetheless.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Seraphim »

Back to my random question for a moment - I'm actually fairly pleased with it. While many of you think it's the worst thing since unsliced bread, it has given me some reads, which is definitely a plus.
I am curious as to what these reads are and how you came by them.

Someone should put another vote down. The majority has spoken. We lynch maru today.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim is still confirmed scum
hahahahaha no

ace wrote:^he knows this is all true. You don't make an offhand statement implying scum have daytalk unless you know they do.
Um, yes you do. It's a very legitimate thing to say when someone delays their claim like that. Also, your logic is completely wrong because of something our little flipped scum said.

Maru made a statement:
Maru wrote:How is a bolded notice in a scum-QT saying to not talk, not a measure to prevent the mod from allowing talking?

I honestly am confused now.
This basically confirms that scum DO NOT HAVE DAYTALK.

Vote: TheJakolope

Out of all the people on the Maru wagon:

InflatablePie, Bogre, Starbuck, SleepyKrew, TheJakalope, Seraphim, Chronopie, ace5993

Jakalope is easily the best candidate for bussing scum. First of all, he does not drop a vote until he votes Maru near the end of day 1 but he does leave us with this:
Jakalope wrote:Out of Seraphim, Maruchan, and SleepyKrew, one is scum
Yet he doesn't vote for some reason. Anyone, at all.

Despite his earlier statement, you also have a soft defense/distancing on Maru. It's fencesitting at its finest. Should I bus or should I stay off?

Jakalope wrote:If anyone legitimately thinks Maruchan is scum based on his first vote, stop playing so terribly. His reaction to the votes on him is a bit scummy, but anyone that votes based on his RVS vote is ridiculous.
He's not scummy for this, but he's sort of scummy for this.

Then he busses Maru to bring him to L-1.

It's almost goddamn textbook. I want everyone on this wagon right now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

Also, I don't think CC is scum, especially not necessarily for his defense of Maru.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

ace wrote:both you and chrono are taking that statement out of context. It's fairly obvious that it wasn't directly referring to this game, and I don't think Maruchan would be stupid enough to make a "scumtell" like that.
You think that Maru wouldn't be stupid enough to drop that scumtell but somehow, for some reason, I am apparently stupid enough to "reveal" that scum have daytalk.

I'd love to hear the exact motivation for why "joking about the scum QT" would only come from scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Seraphim »

There's a huge difference between saying "THIS IS WHAT THE BOLDED NOTICE IN OUR QT SAID" and you off-handedly making a comment that you forgot would need insider information to make. There's never any "motivation" to make a scumtell, it was a slip. Most games I've seen are night-talk only so it doesn't make much sense for you to assume that there is daytalk.
It's not a "slip". It's a thing that I have said and numerous other people have said many times in order to pressure people who are slow into making claims, sometimes claims with large holes in them. I've even had a few games where the person in question was, in fact, consulting the scum QT for advice. It's not about making an accurate statement at all: it's about making a baseless claim(you're taking too long to claim? You must be in the scum QT!) to pressure the player making a claim. If they're town and telling the truth, they won't screw up. If they're scum, they will.

I have a question for you: if scum do have daytalk, why did Maru make such a huge bloody deal about the entire daytalk thing? Why did that argument take place?

I can't believe you're still pushing this bullshit to account for the fact that you have absolutely no case on me.

CaptainCorporal: Your scumreads suck? Let me direct you. Today, we lynch TheJakalope. Get your vote over there now.
InfPie: Bogre is not today's lynch. I don't even think he's scum. Get your ass on the Jakalope wagon.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:03 am

Post by Seraphim »

I must have missed the question in your post. I apologize.

That supposes that Jak would know about Maru's 7+ lynch thing going on. In which case it makes more sense for him to be on early, or to come on closer to the end.

He was #5 of 8, and even left his vote there after the "claim". If Jak were scum, wouldn't that be a perfect excuse to move his vote? Remember, there was no deadline pending.
First of all, my case on TheJakalope is that he is exhibiting behavior synonymous with scum unsure whether or not he should bus his VI partner or defend him.

Second of all, I think your information is faulty. Before the claim, Jakalope was 6 of 8 and unvoted before the claim and revoted immediately afterward because he put Maru at "L-1". After Jak's revote, I unvoted because I still had more questions and I could easily see him being "quickhammered" by someone, including himself. Once those questions were answered, I revoted and Chrono "hammered", and ace then proceeded to actually hammer.

Jak would not have changed his vote because he had already made the commitment to lynch. He put him at L-1, or at least what we perceived as L-1. In fact, it would arguable that Jak didn't even know that Maru was at perceived L-1, or forgot, because he unvoted right away! Jak read the game semi-accurately, plus he knew that his scum partner didn't have a good claim up his sleeve. Maru was dead man walking, and as soon as Jak figured that out, it was lynching time.

P-EDIT:
Jakalope: Why? I demand reasoning and proof that you're not just jumping on a viable counter-wagon.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

Lay down the vote, man. You know you want to.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Seraphim »

Bogre, who is scum?

Starbuck is incredibly town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Seraphim »

Bogre definitely hasn't posted enough but I don't think that's enough to lynch him. His posting seems pretty solid so far so I'm not sure where the hate is coming from.

Twistedspoon definitely looks bad in his exchange with SK, but it's not enough for me to vote him, not today when we have practically confirmed scum in Jakalope. His turnaround on Sleepykrew for a "towntell" that HE brought up(not Maru) just stinks to all high heaven.

FoS: Twistedspoon

TS wrote:this post actually makes jakalope seem town after a readup. It sure doesn't look like bussing

TS: I think Starbuck pointed this out too, but here it is again for all the folks again. These two posts solidified my read of Jak as scum:

Jak wrote:I don't like Maruchan's "RVS" vote at all.

Jak wrote:If anyone legitimately thinks Maruchan is scum based on his first vote, stop playing so terribly.

Uhmmmmm....

Come on guys, we can deal with Twistedspoon tomorrow. JAK IS THE LYNCH TODAY.

TS wrote:Maruchan is scum

maruchan tried to confirm you as town

maruchan would only want this were you scum

therefore you are scum
It's called "buddying" and "WIFOM". I have a hardcore town read on Sleepy right now, so it's going to take more than this bullshit to get me to vote him.

I want to see TheJakalope lynched ASAP. We can deal with TS tomorrow, especially if he gets back on the Jak wagon. Sleepy, I want you there too. I don't want to deal with any more useless posts of his, including voting InfPie for no stated reasoning and having incredibly shallow reads on people.

People not voting Jak right now better have a really damn good reason besides counter-wagon lulz.
(bolded for emphasis
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Seraphim »

Ding ding ding we have a winner. Within 24 hours of each other too.

Bussing without voting is called "distancing".

Get on the Jak wagon. SleepyKrew is not scum and it's just paranoia kicking in.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:31 am

Post by Seraphim »

Waaaaaaaaait.

With twelve votes in play, six votes are required to lynch.

Mod: Shouldn't it still be SEVEN votes to lynch? Six is not a majority.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Seraphim »

Jak: why did you turn Maru to ash to last night?

Think carefully about your answer.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Except bones, even if revived, can't vote. They aren't a danger. They'd effectively be tree stumps. Unless there was a good reason to destroy them, there's no good reason to destroy bones.

Jak: full claim or die.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'd like to know what they're for because currently it looks like he's making shit up.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Seraphim »

Well of course potash is a thing. Of course the claim looks legit. Maru's claim was legit too, he just turned out to be scum.

Some questions for Jak:
Are you a Human?
if you harvest Maru tonight and get a "potash", will you be able to use an ability tonight or will harvesting cost a night action?
you cannot take a Corpse and turn him into Bones, correct?

For me, role does not equal alignment and I don't want to play the mod WIFOM game that Ace is quite yet. People unvoting better have good reasons(ace's logic makes sense but I don't know if I buy it) because Jak's play is still scummy as hell.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Seraphim »

Or a very clever way to avoid full claiming to help perfect a fake claim. If he had claimed information or something, I would be fine leaving him be, but his role isn't THAT helpful, except for the Coroner, especially if he can't use anything until Night 3.

I'm of two minds currently. I can see a slight shimmer of town but honestly, I think we're going to end up killing him anyway...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Seraphim »

His role isn't powerful, though. That's the thing.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, Jak, answer my questions back on page 14.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Also, do you keep your potashes if you are killed and revived?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Seraphim »

If you can, in fact, use an ability tonight besides collecting ash, I'd say keeping you alive is the pro-town move(grump). You can use your coroner ability on whoever we lynch, if they flip Corpse. Otherwise, convert the newly dead skeleton into Ash.

But I don't think I need to tell you that.

Ask to confirm you can collect ash and use night actions and if you keep potashes if you die so you can confirm.

Once you've made sure, I will unvote you.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:55 am

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote

Blaaaaaargh.

I'm going to reread today and see if I can come up with any new insights.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: Captain Corporal

For this, mostly:
I like Cojin's posting very much.

What did you like about it? You never followed up on this...same thing applies to you as Twisted, except I think Twisted is town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Mod: Going V/LA(heavy on the LA) while I move into college tomorrow and get settled and shit
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright.

Unvote
Vote: InflatablePie

I'll bite on this. While the unvote on Bogre is okay, pretending to unvote the main wagon is not. There's something really insincere about it.

CC, why is Cojin town, then? I was hoping you'd justify your read rather than attacking me because that sort of OMGUS shit does not sit well with me. Also, why the 180 on TS? I want more than "meta".

Twistedspoon is town and my only suspicion of him came from my FoS of him. I never stated TS as my second biggest scumread. Reread my post on that matter. I was trying to placate SleepyKrew and get him back the Jak wagon, NOT state TS as a scumread or a possible lynch candidate.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Seraphim »

Nono, that's not it. The reasons outlined in the post are genuine. I FoS'd legitly. But it doesn't make him scum
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, you're the one misrepping me to push my lynch. Stop bullshitting and start scumhunting. TS's play stunk. Yes. But I feel there's enough town in his play to counter-act his rather shitty move.

Mod: Please prod Starbuck and Chronopie, especially Chronopie

Why are/were there only two skeletons/non-humans in the game? That seems odd.

Unvote

We might as well massclaim if we're going to keep softclaiming at this rate.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Seraphim »

No, we aren't fucking Day 2 MCing.
It was a joke. I just seem to see this pattern of people getting wagoned and then them softclaiming. I mean we have had like 3 partial and full claims today. (Jakolope, TS, InfPie)

I was manipulating SleepyKrew. The Twistedspoon wagon was somewhat justified but I stand by my town read of him. Yes, his actions smelled. But the main point of that post was to get SleepyKrew to agree with me. Jesus, do you guys like ever manipulate anyone? You soft agree with him and placate him, then get him back to voting your way.

If you guys want to keep misrepping, go ahead, I can only hope that the rest of the town sees through your bullshit.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Seraphim »

^bullshit

Chrono, who is scum? The majority of your posting has been theory related, besides hammering Maruchan.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Seraphim »

That isn't meta, BTW. Meta is using past game experience to help/contribute to a read. Liking his posting is a completely different thing, unless his posting is similar to another game you've seen him play.

Is there any particular post of his(Cojin's) that sends you happy butterflies inside?

I'm trying to scumhunt but *grumble grumble rabble rabble* People voting me do not get sandwiches. :mad:
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm thinking a Chronopie wagon if anyone is down for that.

Vote: Chronopie

We need another flip, I actually think the lack of a scumkill hurt us as far as our day game goes.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

Terribly. You should vote someone else.

It's gone on too long because we've basically gone through about three potential wagons, all of which have been stopped up by claiming.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:54 am

Post by Seraphim »

Why not?
Or rather, why are you voting me in the first place?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:03 am

Post by Seraphim »

I do, in fact, want a real answer and look forward to it earnestly.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

I find that case, at the moment, unsatisfactory, unhelped by the fact that 382 is a post of SleepyKrew's.

How about I ask you this instead: how much do you agree what your fellow wagon mates have said concerning my play, and how much is their cases similar to yours?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

Why? I don't understand why you should be able to back out of your reads like that.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Seraphim »

No, I don't plan on getting lynched today, sorry.

And I can change my reads anytime, their MY reads and if you seek to control them, you're scum.
This is cute.

I would be onboard for lynching scum at any time should you seek to vote them.

Mod: Prod Chronopie, I know he's on site
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Seraphim »

FoS =/= second vote. FoS means "you did something really suspicious". Not "I think you're scum". Generally "I think you're scum" is following by some sort of a vote.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I think you're voting me based on semantics.

I played you hard man, got you back on the Jak wagon.

Yes his play was bad. But I never said he was scum. And you can keep trying to push that I flip-flopped as part of your crazy confirmation bias against me, but the fact of the matter is this: your case is bullshit(if it ever existed) and you are voting me because all of your scumreads have gone down the toilet.

How have I changed my story? Please, show me where it's happened, I beg of you.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:42 am

Post by Seraphim »

Sera, how have my scumreads gone down the toilet?
Current scumreads.

Maru? Can't lynch him, he's dead.
Jak? Can't lynch him, provable claim.
TS? Can't lynch him, confirmed and un-millerized.

Leaving me pretty much who you ignored up until you ran out of people to vote.

How have I changed my story? Please, show me where it's happened, I beg of you.
Also, answer this please.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

Someone please explain how I was caught in a lie rather than spouting this bullshit. I have not backtracked on a single thing I've said and SK continues to dodge the question.

Sera, so what if Jak's claim is provable? It's not that helpful and could still be a scum role. Also, how is Spoon confirmed? He's not wight anymore, so what?
But yet you're not voting either of them because they are not popular or viable lynches at the moment. They are your top scumreads, yet you are voting me. Their lynches are not viable.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Seraphim »

One got lynched. The town seems to not want to lynch two of the remaining three SO GEE I WONDER WHICH ONE TO VOTE FOR
This is exactly what I'm saying. I'm your third-string scumread.

I took your questions as rhetorical. Sorry. But the general gist is what I said before. You have run out of viable scumreads besides myself yet you are acting like I'm obvious caught scum, which I'm not.

My question is this: "How have I changed my story? Please, show me where it's happened, I beg of you."
Where have I lied, basically. I want specific quotes.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, I'm a fucking idiot. Where did I lie? I'm sorry, I'm so fucking stupid and ugly that I can't find it. Please, repeat yourself clearly and concisely.

dude, I'm not saying you're scum. Jesus. Stop acting like I'm such obvscum when I'm not is what I'm saying.

I'm tired of arguing with you because you misconstrue everything I say to make it look scummy when it's not.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Seraphim »

Take that, except replace it with Chrono, who has literally posted speculation about the setup, except for one post where he voted CC based on some really shady "wagon analysis".

And he hasn't posted in five days.

I'm shocked people aren't all over this.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Seraphim »

what do you propose?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Seraphim »

In post 496, Chronopie wrote:It wasn't wagon analysis alone. I call misrep.

It was minor wagon analysis combined with looking for associative tells in the dead-scum's iso.
Oh hey, now you show up. More scumhunting please.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Seraphim »

BTW, if you were looking for associative tells, why didn't you vote TheJakalope, who was bussing like fuck?

Don't you think you should be addressing the much more pressing issue of actually adding to your content count rather than simply defending yourself?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

In post 505, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 504, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hey all replacing in ....

I'm V/LA as usual for the weekend but will try to read and catch-up tonight.

Welcome!

Please note that we have lynched one scum and still have three to go. Those numbers are making it harder since it's not just a pair to find but a trio.
Your input would be great too, you know.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

How is 503 scum under pressure?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Seraphim »

In post 507, SleepyKrew wrote:You answering my questions would be great too, you know.
Or do Zombiebers not know?
Which questions?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Seraphim »

In post 511, ace5993 wrote:
In post 503, Seraphim wrote:BTW, if you were looking for associative tells, why didn't you vote TheJakalope, who was bussing like fuck?

Part of a case =/= a whole case.
Let your buddy answer for himself. It's clear he's avoiding the topic.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Seraphim »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p3386428

There you go.

I don't see CC defending his scumbuddy so hard once he was pretty much boned.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim – very interested in how you know for certain the Bolded is accurate for all Town players.

me wrote: I do not think scum got fakeclaims because unlike some flavors, there really isn't anything that differentiates scum or town in this game.
Requoted for easy reading. This statement turned out to be wrong, scum do have fakeclaims but...

My logic went something like this: in a lot of flavored games, there is something that differentiates the scum from the town. For example, in a game of Harry Potter Mafia, Voldemort and Death Eaters will be teh scumz. However, in this game, I thought we would all be humans, to the point where scum wouldn't need to fakeclaim. Guess I was wrong, huh?

I think that all scum are zombies of some sort...like how Maru was a skeleton.[/uselesslfavoranalysis]

Hey, MoI, why is Chrono town on the side of null for you? If you can give me convincing reasons to not lynch Chrono, I will help you lynch Ace. I've been nursing suspicion of him but not speaking it aloud because I knew it wouldn't be popular.

SK: Now you're making me go back.
Sera, so what if Jak's claim is provable? It's not that helpful and could still be a scum role. Also, how is Spoon confirmed? He's not wight anymore, so what?
You can't lynch Jakolope because he has (limited) usefulness. It doesn't prove him as town but it's going to be rather obvious that he's scum if he coroners whoever we lynch today and gives a false result which he probably won't do. We can get some usefulness out of him, we're not lynching him today. No one is going to lynch Spoon because we have better scumspects and Day 2 isn't the day to be playing WIFOM roulette.

I didn't say any of them were town, I'm saying they aren't viable lynches for various reasons.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Yo, MoI, check my last post, I've got stuffs directed at you of a crucial nature.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Because I had other scumreads and I was afraid of getting NKed for my reads and no one else following up on them.

Chrono looks scummy as fuck dude. Look at his non-committal stance on just about anything. And doesn't he usually lurk as scum? I seem to remember reading that somewhere.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Seraphim »

You wanna wagon Ace?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: Ace

Let's roll.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Seraphim »

Serpahim I think has been scummy in his play, but have yet to decide if he's actual scum. His flailing and basically asking SK to lay off him looks bad, but he's not votable for me yet.

Starbuck is flip flopping scummy/town, making real posts mixed with one-liner fluff crap.
This is hardcore fence sitting on two players from someone who is not voting. If I'm scummy, vote me, just be ready to lay down some reasons why. Same goes to Starbuck.

It's too early to be doing hardcore vote analysis like Peregrine's 546. Trying to find scum based on wagon position but "well I think there's this many scum/town on the wagon" won't work until we have more flips.

Peregrine wrote:Can the smaller scum team just sacrifice their godfather like that, esp. considering it does not give them town credit?
WTF? Since when is Maru a godfather? Is this a scumslip?

Ace wrote:When/why did you start having suspicions of me?
Right from the beginning of the game pretty much. It was entirely gut because I knew wagoning you would be unpopular and Maru was obvscum. If I hadn't have had any other scumspects today(like Jak, whom I would still be willing to vote), I would have opened the day with a case on you.

Ace's vote on MoI should be enough grounds for people to vote him I think.

ace wrote:Jakalope is conftown.
No.

I think CC is town FWIW. His play has not been great but his intent seems town.

I also think that Peregrine scumslipped. There is no evidence that Maru was any sort of godfather from his role name.

Scumteam: ace, Peregrine, and possibly Jakolope/Chronopie. Everyone else looks pretty damn town from where I'm standing.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Seraphim »

Here's an analysis of ace and Maru's interactions using the new nifty double-iso feature. So, ace drops down in his first post by completely and totally ignoring the Maru/SK/me interaction that preceded his post.

In his next post, he soft-attacks me for "votehopping" and quite frankly, it looks like a chainsaw as he soft-defends his scumbuddy too("Did Maruchan post after you had typed out the first half of the post or did you simply change your mind?") by trying to make Maru look better, and that I had needlessly attacked him.

As an aside:
Maru wrote:O.o scum with a daytalk? wth? I have never seen that before, in any mafia game on-site or off. Why would scum have daytalk?
I don't think scum have daytalk, guys.

Anyway, ace's next post seems him throwing a lot of suspicion for the daytalk thing. Here are some choice quotes. "You severely overreacted to a statement that didn't even concern you." "Would you say that you have this tendency to overreact in all your games? "You voted him to get "interaction"? This is just a blatant lie. Flailing hard as newb-town I could see but making up lies as newb-town is far less likely."

But he fencesits like fuck in the same post. "The only reason I ask is that I don't see this argument as necessarily being scummy." "I could definitely see Maru being scum but I could also see Maru being town, and I'm not so sure I'm ready to support this wagon. I could easily see this being scum-driven."

He then proceeds to vote me for "votehopping again" and because I "need pressure". This looks like an attempt to start a Maru counterwagon to me, most importantly trying to buddy to SleepyKrew and to a degree to CC.

Maru wrote:straddle the fence summor whydoncha
This post so far is the only convincing evidence that Maru and ace aren't buddies.

Later, ace unvotes me and states the following:
ace wrote:I don't see scum pushing so aggresively for a Maruchan lynch
What happened to this?

The only posts where ace looks good are some of his posts post-hammer. Everything else looks like crap.

Peregrine is lurking this forum since I've made my last two posts and needs to explain his godfather comment.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Seraphim »

So...you not saying them wouldn't lead to people not following up on them, either? And wtf, hear-say meta?
Part of being town is not getting NKed dude. Let me just clarify this one more time:

Town should not try to push a wagon unless they believe they have a viable chance of getting that player lynched, through either a case or possibly popular support. Trying to get a player lynched that you probably can't swing is a wasted vote and only gets scum coming after you. You can't help the town if you're dead.

Also, I remember reading Chrono's meta in a game I played where it was brought up to get him lynched. I was really looking for someone to confirm that meta correctly. I think there are great non-meta reasons to lynch him.

Peregrine: Yeah, I did look at that game and it does match up, but it still rubs me the wrong way. We're not lynching you today anyway.

Not getting that. Spent more time calling Maru town than anything else I can find.
CC was defending Maru at a time when scum should have been bussing hardcore. He was pretty much dead man walking. It's sort of the opposite logic for my case on Jak. He voted when it was a good time for scum to vote.

CC on the other hand defended Maru when it was clear he was going to die. Scum will only do that to players that will flip town for town cred. Defending your own scumbuddy just doesn't have much scum motivation except for WIFOM and frankly, I don't put much stock in WIFOM.

BTW, I look scummy because I don't care about looking town because scum for some strange reason love keeping me around as a potential mislynch.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:41 am

Post by Seraphim »

Counting my FoSes is intellectually dishonest because I obviously never meant to push those wagons. My SleepyKrew vote also really doesn't count because that was more reaction testing, something I didn't need to do once I knew that Maru was obv scum. Once you get rid of that, my voting history is a whole lot less exciting.

Maruchan
The Jakalope
CaptainCorporal
InflatablePie
Chronopie
ace5993

Let's take a look at your voting history:
Seraphim
Maruchan
TheJakalope
InflatablePie
MoI

Hey look, I voted one more person than you over the course of the game. Do you get a prize?

Also, of course I'm going to vote other players besides myself. Jesus. Like I'm not supposed to vote anyone.

Yeah that's pretty much the only case you've posted about Chronopie all game
Yeah, you are so full of shit. Die scum die.

pre-vote wrote:Chrono, who is scum? The majority of your posting has been theory related, besides hammering Maruchan.

post-vote wrote: Chrono, who has literally posted speculation about the setup, except for one post where he voted CC based on some really shady "wagon analysis".

Chrono looks scummy as fuck dude. Look at his non-committal stance on just about anything. And doesn't he usually lurk as scum? I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

Are you purposefully not reading the game?

avoiding the wagons you don't like
And what's this supposed to mean, avoiding the wagons I don't like? What wagons have I avoided? My own? Isn't this the opposite of what you've been accusing me of(votehopping) ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SLASH MARK?!

for something that happened D1 no less, guess that reason didn't apply when you were on his wagon earlier today
Believe me when I say that, if you bothered to read the game, you would see rather clearly that there was definitely a reason I unvoted CC that happened between my vote and unvote. Try reading and see if you can pick up the pieces yourself because I'm tired of picking up after you because you have the reading comprehension of a five-year old or you are incredibly selective when reading, which is scummy. Reads change.

You are picking up whatever pieces you feel like to try and make a case and that, sir, is scummy as fuck.

From reading your case, I've concluded that you want me to vote for myself because doing anything else is scummy.

I saw it wrong, that was way early in the game and right after it you tipped the scale way down the other way again when I caught your daytalk scumclaim.
This is so fucking hilarious that you're still pushing this with absolutely no proof. It's confirmation bias to the max.

Ace is hardcore scum. People, please vote him.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm trying to scumhunt. He is showing no interest in hunting scum as far as I can see.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

Twisted. We're not lynching Peregrine today. We're lynching ace today. Get on the wagon.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Seraphim »

ace wrote:I certainly didn't see you pushing so hard for Chrono.

seraphim wrote:We need another flip, I actually think the lack of a scumkill hurt us as far as our day game goes.

We need another flip, I actually think the lack of a scumkill hurt us as far as our day game goes.

Take that, except replace it with Chrono, who has literally posted speculation about the setup, except for one post where he voted CC based on some really shady "wagon analysis".

And he hasn't posted in five days.

I'm shocked people aren't all over this.

Oh hey, now you show up. More scumhunting please.

Don't you think you should be addressing the much more pressing issue of actually adding to your content count rather than simply defending yourself?

Well obviously you couldn't hop on your wagon and you couldn't hop on CaptainCorporal's wagon
I did hop on CC's wagon and promptly got off. I still see your scumbrain trying to figure out why I did this. If you went back and actually read the exchange between me and CC(rather than just skimming my iso and missing parts of my play entirely when they might make me look town), you might be able to get a clue why I unvoted him.

After all the claims you lost your "scumreads" so you had no one to push
I could have kept pushing Chrono all day and all night man. Sort of like you're doing with me. Voting other players when it looks like I won't be lynched, but then jumping right back on me at the first smell of blood.

Question: there is a better chance of getting me lynched than MoI. According to you. Yet, you're pushing MoI, who as a replacement, no one is really going to vote. A wagon on me already exists. Yet you're pushing MoI. Why?

Because you know A. that you won't be able to get MoI lynched and B. that I'm town, but C. my credibility isn't too great right now and D. you made an OMGUS kneejerk and now you're paying for it. Switching back to me looks bad. So, you won't. Instead, you'll have to act like we're scumbuddies, even though we're not.

Die scum die.

MoI: Ace is talking about the InfPie wagon, not the him(ace) wagon. Sometimes town has to sheep to get things done and InfPie had lurked enough(and his Bogre push was suspicious enough) for me to vote him.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Seraphim »

Except for the part where he says "More Ace votes please!!!!!!", that still stands.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Seraphim »

In post 604, SleepyKrew wrote:Sera you never answered my questions adequety.
MoI you ignored my question too.
Zombiebers make me sigh.
Which questions? Because if it's the ones I thought were rhetorical but weren't, I did in fact answer them several posts ago.

post 521 wrote:You can't lynch Jakolope because he has (limited) usefulness. It doesn't prove him as town but it's going to be rather obvious that he's scum if he coroners whoever we lynch today and gives a false result which he probably won't do. We can get some usefulness out of him, we're not lynching him today. No one is going to lynch Spoon because we have better scumspects and Day 2 isn't the day to be playing WIFOM roulette.

You should vote ace, srsly.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Seraphim »

In post 606, SleepyKrew wrote:You didn't answer them completely. I didn't press you on it because I'm frustrated as to why only two others suspect you.
I'll vote ace at deadline to avoid a NL.
Well what do I have left to answer? I'm getting a little frustrated, I'm feeling that you're using these questions as an excuse to avoid putting down reads on other players.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Seraphim »

Everyone really needs to start posting as we get closer to deadline, an apathy lynch or a no-lynch are the worst things that could happen right now. We've got scum at 9-3, another scum lynch puts in a 9-2 position, which is really advantageous for a 4-scum game.

I've got questions for the following people

The following people should post more:
Twistedspoon: which of the three main wagons(Captain Corporal, ace, me) would you vote to prevent a no-lynch? Or are these guys your top town reads and you would rather have a no-lynch than lynch them?

Starbuck: who is scum?

Captain Corporal: what do you think of ace? What do you think of me? As much as Jakolope's play smells(and I'd love to get him lynched), he's not viable today. Which of the two wagons besides yourself would you lynch?

Bogre: Would you mind expanding on the idea of my posts "not adding up"?

Chronopie: Have your thoughts about CC changed at all? Which of me or ace would you vote if it came down to deadline?

Peregrine: Who is scum?

SleepyKrew: I'm bolding this one.
Why am I scum?
You've been pushing for my lynch since the beginning of the game, yet you've avoided stating any concrete reasons besides the fact that I was "flailing" and "opportunistic". How about you outline a case for us?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

In post 621, TheJakalope wrote:
@Mod
: Are the Mafia given fake claims?
Given Maru's claim, we know that they in fact do.

Ed is a zombie at the very end of the movie.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Oh, I didn't know you meant full fakeclaims.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hmmmmmm. Now this is interesting.

His claim rings true. It's why it's only 6 to lynch today...it didn't eight to lynch, it's just one of those votes didn't count.

Jak, don't be quite so ready to unvote him yet.

We need to lynch someone today frankly. There's a pretty easy way to figure out who Ed is, because I am almost 100% positive that one of Ed/Shaun is more than definitely scum.

I thought immediately that the voteless guy must be town but then I remembered that this was a four scum game and this could be a way to weaken the scum.

So, I propose an experiment. I want Jak to revote and then we lynch him. If he is lynched at six legitimate votes, then our voteless guy was NOT on the wagon. If he ISN'T lynched, we know he is one of the people on the wagon. Between this and the Maru wagon, we should be able to find our culprit.

Because I am 100% sure that one of them is scum. They definitely both aren't scum together.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #92) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I want PeregrineV and Captain Corporal to vote Ace as soon as they get on, unless someone has better ideas.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Actually scratch that hold on.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I don't want either of those people on the wagon, they are confirmed not Ed.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Seraphim »

SleepyKrew, TheJakalope
Ethos, Bogre, Starbuck, SleepyKrew, TheJakalope, Chronopie

The above is the people on the ace wagon who could be Ed. The below is people who were on the Maru wagon who could be Ed.

I've taken myself and ace off the list of people because I'm not Ed. ace was the hammerer yesterday so he's definitely not voteless either.

BTW, whoever Ed is should claim if they're town. But I'm pretty sure they're scum.

I wish there was someone else we could test this on because as far as claims go, ace is most likely town. Bleeeeeech.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm not.

If we get one players that confirmed have a vote and a player like Chronopie from the Maru wagon that is not confirmed to vote, we have a pool of three players that might be Ed.

Or Ed could just claim.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Yeah, sorry, I've been skimming sort of.

Go for the reads brah.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Sure, why not? I don't need reasons for the null reads obviously, but I definitely want explanations for your scum reads and your top town read. Everything else is optional.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Seraphim »

No one ever asked me for all my reads. *shrug*
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Seraphim »

It's possible that you are both town but I find this highly, highly unlikely. Unless said player doesn't know he's voteless, if he was town, I think he would have claimed voteless.

It's certainly a way to weaken scum influence on the day game to counteract 9-4.

bleach, I don't know what to think. I'm going to take a step back. I'll take a look at SK's list in more depth later.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Seraphim »

One of Ace and Ed is scum because it doesn't make sense for them to be the same alignment if Ace is telling the truth about his claim.

So you think that if scum Ace dies, town Ed gets his vote? Or when town Ace dies, scum Ed gets his vote? Why does this make any sense?
Basically. I don't see this being a role that is given to scummates. It's possible that this is a double town role but that seems to weaken town too much. In fact, Ed being town really seems to weaken town and cause them to lose too much influence.

Scum could be weakened at least in the daygame because this is a 9-4 game.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

SleepyKrew(Town) - fairly solid town read all game, even if he has this nasty penchant of voting me
MagnaofIllusion(Town) - Cojin wasn't anything hot but MoI has been nothing but solid so far
Starbuck(Town) - needs to post more but was a solid force on the Maru wagon
Ethos(Prob-Town) - InfPie was town, this slot is still town
Twistedspoon(Null Town) - The miller stuff I only see coming from town honestly but some stuff about his play is iffy.
Bogre(Null Town) - He needs to post more but so far he's pretty town.
Captain Corporal(Null Town) - His posting seems honest.
PeregrineV(Null Scum) - Possible scumslip and just bad vibes.
ace5993(Null Scum to Prob Scum)(this depends on how his claim shakes out) - I've stated why I think Ace is scum but his claim might save him, we'll see.
Chronopie(Prob-Scum) - he's really damn scum honestly.
TheJakalope(Scum) - I still think he's scum despite his claim but we're not lynching him today.

An explanation on whether we're able to just revive people if they flip town after we lynch them would be greatly appreciated.
We don't get a flip until they turn into Bones. If they turn into Bones, they no longer have a vote.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

The more I think about it, the more a voteless townie does not make sense at all. It just gotta be voteless scum.

Unvote
Vote: Chronopie
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Seraphim »

MoI: listen. I know that you don't want to believe Ace is town, but unless you think his claim is complete lies, we should lynch someone else today. Here's the logic:

What I'm trying to prove: Ace's claim is true and he is town.

FACT: There is a player without a vote.
FACT: That player was on the Maru wagon.
FACT: That player cannot be ace.

Therefore,
Ace is most likely telling the truth about his claim.

Now,
FACT: the voteless player has not claimed.
I cannot see a town motivation to not claim voteless town especially after yesterday's shenanigans.

Now,
FACT: this is a 9-4 game.
FACT: unless town has a lot of power, this game is scum-balanced
FACT: the previous statement is especially prevalent in the day game
FACT: a voteless townie swings it to 8-4 for the day game.
FACT: this weakens an already weakened town.

Assumption: the voteless player is scum.

Now, for some theorizing. If the voteless player is scum:
1. the voteless player is scum with ace
2. the voteless player is scum and ace is town

a scum-scum combination is possible but unlikely. Especially since we should focus on this Ed character who by all accounts is almost confirmed scum. It allows scum to have 9-4 power in the night game, but loses its influence in the day game. The town player holding a scum vote punishes town for lynching incorrectly...I don't want to risk that yet. Hence, we're not lynching him.

Either way, the voteless player has to be scum.

GUYS WE ARE IN SERIOUS DANGER OF A NO LYNCH. WE NEED MORE POSTING AND MORE VOTING IMMEDIATELY.

VOTE CHRONOPIE PEOPLE.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, how about this: we can logically deduce which player is voteless while Ace is still alive. If we kill Ace, we kill our best way of finding that scum. If we had more time and/or an active playerbase, I would totally experiment today. But we don't have enough time to do that.

I do think it's very likely both are scum but lynching him today gives the voteless scum a free out. We KNOW this guy is voteless.

MOD: PROD STARBUCK, CAPTAIN CORPORAL AND BOGRE

I am so tired of this inactivity, it's killing us.

Peregrine: move your vote now. It does no one any good to be voting CC, he is not getting lynched today. Vote ace or chrono, make your choice.

Also, if this voteless guy is town, why didn't he claim voteless?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (isolation #106) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'll vote ace to prevent no lynch but I would prefer Chrono right now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Seraphim »

Actually, MoI, let's compromise.

Let's lynch Peregrine instead.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Guys, corpses and skeletons are NOT functionally similar. Corpses have no abilities. Skeletons DO.

Ditto on Wights. It's just seems to be a pun for me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Guys, this isn't too difficult. I'm going to explain the mechanics to ya'll.

If we lynch a player, he dies, and can't post, and becomes a Corpse. He is DEAD at this point and his alignment has not flipped. After one game cycle(so after a day/night has gone by), they automatically become Bones.

NOW. The player changing states is STILL dead. If a DEAD player in the CORPSE state is resurrected, he comes back with his vote, minus his abilities. If a DEAD player in the BONES state is resurrected, he comes back with NO VOTE and only his VOICE AND REASON. If a resurrected CORPSE is killed again, he becomes BONES. If he is resurrected again as BONES and then killed again, he becomes ASH and can no longer be resurrected.

Maru was a SKELETON which is functionally similar to a HUMAN except he becomes BONES immediately rather than turning into a CORPSE, meaning he flipped right away.

I suspect that the scum are ZOMBIES which are functionally similar to HUMANS except they are....zombies. They will probably come as HUMAN to results like the NON-HUMAN THING because they look HUMAN.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Seraphim »

ATM, scumteam is probs Ace, "Ed", and Peregrine.

Hey, ace: why does Jak's claim make him conftown but Chrono's is still lynchable?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #111) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

Fuck this.

Unvote
Vote: ace

Let's do this.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #112) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

Deadline is in nine hours. This is unacceptable. We are not no-lynching.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #113) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

In post 709, SleepyKrew wrote:So then everyone vote ace.
This is the unsaid assumption of my post.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #114) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Seraphim »

lol lining up lynches much?

BTW, there is a high likelihood we don't get a flip today, I hope people get that in mind.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #115) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Seraphim »

Don't worry, we'll lynch your scumbuddy, Ed.

Ethos and MoI are both town though, sorry.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #116) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

I suppose one way or another we'll find out who Ed is huh.

MOD: once again requesting a deadline extension because of chronic lurkers(aka CC, Starbuck, and Bogre!)
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Seraphim »

There is scum in Bogre/Starbuck as our mysterious voteless player. With ace flipping scum, there is no way in fuck that "Ed" is town and between the two wagons and PoE, it's between those two. I expect votes on one or the other. My preference is Bogre. Also, the other player should definitely be the one to hammer the one we lynch today. Just to be sure.

Unless our voteless scum wants to claim? That would help immensely.

Peregrine is also probably scum. I am a-okay lynching one of these three players.

I also know why TS was unmillered on Night 1 and it's definitely NOT at all what I thought it would be. I'm leaving it at that.

Vote: Bogre

P-EDIT: SK, come on, let's get with the program here.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Also,
Mod: Red equals scum, correct?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Anyone on the ace wagon is cleared. Anyone on the ace wagon and not the Maru wagon is cleared. Anyone on both is cleared. The two players on the Maru wagon who weren't on the Ace wagon are Bogre and Starbuck.

I have a better town read on Starbuck for her D1 play though her D2 play leaves something to be desired. I would honestly go for either. I have no preference and we can afford the mislynches at this point.

P-EDIT: Thank you, Nik.

SleepyKrew gets it. I'll still post my post for everyone else's benefit.

Yeah, shit, that's right. Oh well.

I was considering mass claim today but I think keeping the scum in the dark for a while longer is a good idea.

On the docket before we lynch:
Ethos: any changes with the list?
Chrono: you targeted ace last night, correct?
Anyone else: does someone want to claim the kill on TheJak yesterday?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm going to assume I am town.
MoI, TS, and Ethos are pretty much confirmed town.
SK is a solid town read for me. Jak is for different reasons.

CC and Chronopie are meh town

PeregrineV, Starbuck, and Bogre are all possible and probable scum. There is at least one if not both remaining scum here. This is where we lynch the next few days. We are at 9-2. Even assuming scum NKs from now on...we have three mislynches, more if scum can't NK.

Also, town resurrectors: never ever revive a player who has gotten lynched. We need those flips for wagon analysis. Any other kills are fair game to revive. Also don't waste your shots on bones.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Peregine: it's considered bad form to say "I am town". For the sake of my player rundown, I said that I am going to suppose I am town, without any proof of my towniness. My role PM says I am town. There. Happy?

Actually, Chrono is pretty much confirmed town too. Chrono looks like a pretty decent power role, if Ace's role is as lame as he said it was, I would give myself up rather than push a wagon on my buddy with a good power role.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Also, I am okay with PeregrineV not voting Bogre or Starbuck. What I am not okay with is hm dismissing it out of hand or not mentioning it at all.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #123) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I don't want to rush the day yet. Plus, as he's also probscum, I don't care what he does.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #124) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Pere wrote:And why are we thinking there is still an "Ed" after Ace flipped scum?
Because he did flip "Vote Proxier" after all and it explains our 8 vote wagon quite effectively. Also, this quote in conjunction with:

Pere wrote:I'll vote for one of the two fairly easily

lololol you are so scum

ace pushed Chrono as his deadline lynch over himself. ace's role really looked like it sucked. Chrono's role could be really powerful(sends Corpse to Bones which would screw up resurrection attempts) in scum hands. ace-scum would have pushed someone else other than Chrono-scum(like CC perhaps) if they were scum together. Hence, Chrono is confirmed town.

P-EDIT:

SK: Oh hey, your PR is gone. Question: did you get a visit from someone last night? Someone sparkly?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:46 am

Post by Seraphim »

It lasted all of seven hours.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Seraphim »

Yeah, but given their past track record, I dunno how likely it would be that they say anything...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Seraphim »

Oh thank god.

I might be up for mass claim, but as stated earlier, I think we're doing well enough to stall it another day.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Seraphim »

In post 762, Twistedspoon wrote:does it feel good sera?
It feels good, yeah.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Mod: Bogre hasn't posted in this topic for eight days. Prod?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Mod: Hell, prod Starubck too while you're at it

If Bogre doesn't show up to the party, I say lynch.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I figure you'll claim it when the time comes and you're town so I'm not terribly concerned.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Also, I know that Bogre is on site, he has signed up for two Large Themes in the queue, yet he has not posted anything here.

Lurk much?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Bogre, claim.

That's not at all what we're wagoning you for.

We're wagoning because you or Starbuck is ace's voteless scumbuddy. Is it you?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #134) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Seraphim »

Um, what about Starbuck?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #135) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Starbuck, were you, at any point in the game, voteless?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (isolation #136) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

That just about confirms that there's scum among our two possible voteless.

I'm ready for a hammer unless Ethos or MoI want to say something.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #137) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Seraphim »

Mod: Can you send out a mass prod to give this game an energy jolt that it needs desperately?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (isolation #138) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Seraphim »

Not a hammer, unfortunately.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm here, no worries bitches.

Still wanting to lynch Bogre.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #140) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Seraphim »

I think massclaim is a good idea. We're looking at a 9-1 situation and we should be able to easily coordinate actions to screw our last scumbag over.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #141) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Seraphim »

TS, are you saying that you'll bring them back as corpses or bones? Because if they just revive as is, then they can talk in the thread, that's it. If they come back as corpses, we're sort of in trouble.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #142) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Seraphim »

TS: what is your role name? Like, your exact role description, like Chrono's "Flesh Restoring Resurrector"?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #143) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

Same question to Captain Corporal.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #144) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Seraphim »

Yeah, they've already claimed and did NOT claim role name. I'm trying to make a compiling post for claiming purposes.

Popcorn claim or do you mind if I lay down an order?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #145) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Seraphim »

MagnaofIllusion - ???
Twistedspoon - Michael Jackson, (was a miller, if dead revives all dead players into the game as undead)
Chronopie - Dr. Frankenstein, Flesh Restoring Resurrector(can convert Corpses into Bones to gain "flesh" which powers a two-shot reviving ability that also turns a dead bones into corpse)
Seraphim - ???
Ethos - ???
SleepyKrew - ???
PeregrineV - ???
Sotty7 - ???
Captain Corporal - Albert Wesker, One-Shot Resurrector?(can resurrect a corpse, knows when other people revive)
TheJakalope - Crazy Dave, Ash-Fueled Tracker Coroner Twilight Doctor

also, Peregrine's push on MoI is majorly lulzy.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #146) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Seraphim »

After CC and TS clarify, I think order should be this:

PeregrineV
Sotty7
SleepyKrew
Seraphim
Ethos
MoI

Unless anyone has any objections?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #147) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Seraphim »

Ethos has definitely not claimed.

PeregrineV
Sotty7
Ethos
SleepyKrew
Seraphim
MoI
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #148) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Seraphim »

MagnaofIllusion - ???
Twistedspoon - Michael Jackson, Vampire-Recruiter Grave Mass Resurrector(was a miller, if dead revives all dead players into the game as undead)
Chronopie - Dr. Frankenstein, Flesh Restoring Resurrector(can convert Corpses into Bones to gain "flesh" which powers a two-shot reviving ability that also turns a dead bones into corpse)
Seraphim - ???
Ethos - ???
SleepyKrew - ???
PeregrineV - ???
Sotty7 - ???
Captain Corporal - Albert Wesker, One-Shot Resurrector?(can resurrect a corpse, knows when other people revive)
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #149) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Seraphim »

What is the source flavor on Timmy Robinson?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #150) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Seraphim »

MagnaofIllusion - ???
Twistedspoon - Michael Jackson, Vampire-Recruiter Grave Mass Resurrector(was a miller, if dead revives all dead players into the game as undead)
Seraphim - ???
Ethos - ???
SleepyKrew - ???
PeregrineV - Timmy Robinson, Human-Zombie Neighborizer(all zombies enter his neighborhood)
Sotty7 - ???

Peregrine: if we were doing popcorn, you'd want MoI to claim next, right?

Jak is obviously a zombie due to his walking corpse status.
MoI makes me wonder a little bit.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #151) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Seraphim »

Yeah, but that turns him INTO a zombie. The definition of a zombie is a walking corpse.
Peregrine's claim does not make me think he is any less scum. In fact, I think he might be more scum for a number of reasons that will be revealed soon enough.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #152) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Seraphim »

I am Charon, from Roman Myth.
My role name is Spirit Bus Driver Spiritswapper
I was a human but I am now a vampire as of the end of N2.

I have(had) two abilities. One is a bus driver type abilities for dead people. Basically, if Player A would be resurrected, and I target Player A and Player B, Player B would be resurrected instead.
Another allows me to switch a dead player and a living player. The dead fellow will become an undead corpse and take on the role of the dead player and the dead player will die and take on the role of the now undead fellow.

On N1, I tried to switch Maruchan and TheJakolope(basically using it as a vigshot because Maru wouldn't do anything while living) but this didn't work for whatever reason. I am NOT claiming the TheJakolope kill that occurred at the end of D2.

On N2, I switched TheJakolope(trying to revive him) and ace. TJ was resurrected but I learned that I can only kill players who have been resurrected which makes it not as cool.

This was the night I got bit by Twistedspoon who turned me into a vampire, so now I'm in a neighborhood with him. I can recruit other players into my own personal quicktopic. The mechanics of this will hopefully be explained by the original vampire, whoever it is. (TS maybe?) I will show as human to all investigations. If TS or becomes human, I will no longer be a vampire.

On N3, I tried to bite Ethos and I don't know if it worked or not.

I want MoI to claim next.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #153) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Seraphim »

MagnaofIllusion - ???
Seraphim - Charon, Spirit Bus Driver Spiritswapper
Ethos - ???
SleepyKrew - ???
PeregrineV - Timmy Robinson, Human-Zombie Neighborizer(all zombies enter his neighborhood)
Sotty7 - ???
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #154) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

oh. That list.

I honestly didn't care when I claimed frankly.

I am 99.99999% sure that Peregrine is scum and I don't think anyone's claim is going to change that.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #155) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

Whoever this vampire fellow is is probably town and I don't believe there are two town neighborizers. Even if you're not a "straight" neighborizer. simple as that.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #156) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Yeah. Um, apparently I switched Chrono and TheJak on N2.

So I'm not sure why Jak has CC's claimed abilities.

Go figure.

My ability goes like this: I target a living player and a dead player. The dead player comes back to life and gains the living person's role. The living player dies and gains the living person's role. I learned that the living person will only...

waaaaaaaaait.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.

hold up hold up hold up hold up.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #157) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

MOD: PROD CAPTAIN CORPORAL

I want him to get his ass in here RIGHT NOW and full claim.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

For real this time but I don't think he's been honest with us.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #159) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Yeah, except there is no 31st of September. XP

we really need to hear from him.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #160) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I don't think Jak is lying and I think it has to do with CC's role.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #161) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: Peregrine
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #162) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Reaction fishing is overrated only when it's blatantly obvious that you are reaction fishing which is most of the time.

*twittles thumbs and waits for lynch*
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (isolation #163) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Seraphim »

The only other possible scum I could see at this point is Sotty and I find that very doubtful. I could do a wagon analysis while we wait I guess.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #164) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Yep. I think that confirms Starbuck/sotty's slot.

Moving right along.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #165) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Die scum die.

Someone hammer please.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #166) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Seraphim »

We don't need to scumhunt, we found you. The massclaim was really a pretense anyway...we were always lynching you from the get-go.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #167) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Who is scum?

aka

Which obvtown player are you going to try and mislynch next?

If I was scum I'd just give up at this point in all honesty.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #168) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I tried to switch Maru(and bring him to life) and TheJak(and kill him). This failed because Jak was NOT a resurrected player. I would later learn that the dying player has to have been resurrected for me to kill him. Or something. I thought that because Maru was already flipped scum w/o a vote, bringing him back to life and killing perceived Jak-scum would be a good idea. I was trying to ressurect Maru.

whoops. yeah. I meant dead player will come back alive. Yeah, this is not an easy role to understand.

Lemme try and state it again.

I choose a living player and a dead player. The living player dies and gains the dead player's role PM. The dead player lives again and gains the living player's role PM. That's what I've been trying to do.

There, understand?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #169) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Seraphim »

This can't be a cult.

It's 9-4.

Not 8-4-1.

And if this was a cult, it would be ridiculously overpowered.

Chrono should hopefully flip it up in this joint and turn him to bones. If not, no-lynch.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (isolation #170) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

That would still be a third-party.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #171) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Exactly.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (isolation #172) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Seraphim »

OH COME ON. STOP DAYKILLING TO STALL THE DAY.

Vote: PeregrineV

This shouldn't be this difficult.

MoI isn't scum. Sorry. That mislynch sailed with your buddy, ace.

Also, lololololol at Pere's final reads. Charon is NOT a skeleton. Image CC is pretty much confirmed for his Outbreak ability. Sleepy is town by his play. Shockingly, calling people town or scum can be called content. So yeah.

Also, screw you for depriving me of my perfect game. If anyone can revive Jak, they should.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #173) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Seraphim »

sorry, image was supposed to be this. Image

Still don't get it, how does it make perfect sense to bring confirmed scum back to life without a vote that can't use any abilities or aid their win condition in any way while getting a scummy player dead?
FTFY
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #174) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Seraphim »

.....what in the world.

I didn't get to send in a night action.

Like it would have done anything but okay.

Fucking fuck fuck. This delayed reveal shit sucks.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #175) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'll reread tomorrow, I need to analyze everything.

And ETHOS SHOULD FULL CLAIM NOW. NO EXCUSES.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (isolation #176) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I wonder if we shouldn't put Peregrine back together. If we lynch quickly enough, scum really won't have a chance to daykill I don't think.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #177) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

I think there's a high probability of MoI being scum based on setup analysis...I just don't see there being TWO town neighborizors in one game.

That doesn't match up with his play though.

Pssssh.

I dunno who scum could be in all honesty.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #178) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: Captain Corporal

This is pretty much all I can come up with.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (isolation #179) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Seraphim »

Nope.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (isolation #180) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Seraphim »

Good point about CC.

Unvote

MoI: I didn't lose abilities from my vamping. I said "had" because I GAINED abilities from my vamping(the ability to vamp, always appear human, and all that jazz) but before the vamping, I possessed two NORMAL abilities that came with my role. If that makes sense.

My night choices don't make sense because I wanted to use abilities, like a vig shot, but in all honesty, but my abilities are NOT useful until late in the game when players are dead. I'm supposed to be able to revive dead players and I really can't even do that. So, my actions don't make sense because my role doesn't make sense. I wanted to revive confirmed flipped scum without votes(not a problem) while using my ability like a vig shot. This isn't difficult to understand.

MoI, your play in this game is the only thing stopping me from voting you so far. You pushed for Ace really hard straight from the beginning when you replaced in and Cojin's play really doesn't look that scum.

But let's not forget who pointed out what ace's role meant for our mysterious voteless player; that he was scum, right from the get-go, based on how the game was balanced and our 9:4 setup. I think my play speaks for itself; I have pushed hard for EVERY scum lynch we've had so far. If we're going to play the "who is confirmed and who is not" game

I think that MoI is scum but I do think his play confirmed him a little more than, say, SleepyKrew.

Vote: SleepyKrew

I don't have too many qualms getting lynched given how weak scum seems to be but I know that I'm town, so I will fight for lynching for someone who might be scum from my PoV.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (isolation #181) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Seraphim »

I need to clarify something with the mod, I may have a better plan that ends up with a better net result.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (isolation #182) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Seraphim »

MoI: How do you account for there being two neighborizors in the game? That's the only thing making you not completely obvious town in my mind.

I have an idea concerning my role. I might actually get to use it for something but I need to check with the mod first.

If everyone else is confirmed besides us three, I can get us all dead by the next night phase.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #183) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Seraphim »

I could also kill myself theoretically.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (isolation #184) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Seraphim »

SK,
All of my scumreads are dead. I have to evaluate which of my town reads are correct and which aren't.

MoI's play doesn't click as scum play for me even if it seems like his role might damn him.

I think I have a plan though that should please everyone.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #185) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, I talked to the mod, tonight I will switch myself up with Jak or Peregrine to bring them back, so I will die and they will live, acting as pretty much a self-vig.

If this doesn't happen, you can lynch me tomorrow.

This will open the day up to lynch other people.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #186) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Seraphim »

I misunderstood the role. It says "undead". I took this to be anyone who was NOT DEAD at first, then Nik clarified that it only worked on resurrected players. However, rereading the role and talking with Nik, I can kill any "undead" player which is to say any NON HUMAN PLAYER IN THE GAME.

Which, given the vampires, is quite a lot of folks.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #187) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Seraphim »

1. You were in a game called Zom-Com, based on zombies, and your first impression on seeing the word Undead in your role PM was to think of Non-dead (aka alive), not Walking Corpses?
2. You are directly saying that Nik first incorrectly clarified your question (saying it only worked on resurrected players) but then clarified that it worked on all Undead, resurrected or not?
1. Yes
2. Yes

If I'm scum, what do I have to gain by stalling? We're in a 7-1 situation here where scum have some sort of daykill, maybe, possibly, that they've used on the same player twice. The last scum is as good as screwed and if we just take this logically, we can easily win.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #188) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Seraphim »

MagnaofIllusion(Conflicted) - MoI's role is the only thing that really damns his as scum. Two two neighborizors, especially ones as powerful or at least inclusive as these seem to be(an undead QT AND a vampire QT?) seem a little hard to swallow. However, MoI's play has been incredibly town, especially his huge push on ace-scum on Day 2. I'm really conflicted on this one. Though, the lack of kill and his auto-life protection by Sotty is also pretty convincing...

Bah, I'll buy MoI town.

Twistedspoon(Prob town) - TS's play has been fairly transparent, if not the greatest. His claiming of miller among other things does seem to point to him as town.
wait. Hold on a second. Guys.
Hey, MoI, why exactly is TS confirmed town?

Chronopie(Probtown) - I find it difficult to swallow that a scum would just keep flipping his buddies like this rather than trying to revive them. He could at least claim to be roleblocked or something to gum up scumhunting. Nope, just like clockwork. Also, he was the ace counterwagon.
Ethos(Probtown) - His interactions on the entire miller thing seem to be pointing to town.
SleepyKrew(Conflicted) - His play seems to point to town, similar to MoI but his role isn't that confirmable and doesn't really exclude him from being scum
Sotty7(Confirmed Town) - Confirmed role actions, and also if MoI is town, we pretty much need to assume that Sotty is town as well. They have to be scum together which is impossible.
Captain Corporal(Confirmed Town) - Pretty much the same deal as Sotty.

I don't like a MoI wagon and would prefer a wagon on either TS(who I can't say is 100% confirmed with any sort of confidence) or SleepyKrew. They are, so far, the only two players I don't have confidence in being town ATM.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #189) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I actioned night 3. I bit Ethos.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #190) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Which I can easily remedy tonight. I can kill pretty much any player you like. Including myself, if you really want me to.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #191) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Dude, just because he's human doesn't mean he's town. This "wight" ability makes him appear like he's undead. That's all. We've had one non-human flip, Maru. It makes sense that he'd be human.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (isolation #192) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Seraphim »

sorry. alignment.

Your role hasn't been used in a way that confirms alignment.

Or something like that.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #193) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Seraphim »

You know what?

Unvote
Vote: Twistedspoon

I want this more than an SK lynch right now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #194) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Because TS's play sucked balls.

Also, I think that letting Jak flip might be a good idea.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #195) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #196) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'll give more in-depth reasons later, bed time for me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #197) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Wait, who embalmed him?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #198) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:36 am

Post by Seraphim »

What the fuck ever.

Unvote
Vote: Seraphim

I'm tired of fighting. Hope you guys find the real scum tomorrow.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #199) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Seraphim »

Boy, this game has been going well.