Post Apocalyptic Mafia - Mini 1226: Over!

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Regfan »

He just claimed COP and directed it to you.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Fate »

Bullshit.

Whatever

unvote:
Vote: Regfan

Worth keepin around a day
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, I really think he knows something about Nicodemus, because that's the third time he's ended his posts with a vote on him.

Vote: Nicodemus

Palisade, were you trying to say something in your first post? I didn't understand that one.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Palisade »

UNVOTE: Fate.
Vote: Fate
, UNVOTE: Fate.

VOTE: AurorusVox,
Unvote, Vote: Zajnet,
Unvote,
VOTE: Nicodemus.
Unvote,
VOTE: AurorusVox.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:00 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Wraith, you think he's got a N0 or Day Cop ability?
Naw mate.

You're number two for after Zajnet has flipped scum.

Palisade, lol.
Fake post restriction is fake, right?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:34 am

Post by diddin »

Palisade's PR looks fake to me. We're not letting ASOS happen again. But I'm not up for lynching him yet.

Nico wagon blows. Wraith wagon is better now though now that he has posted a bit, but not done a SINGLE BIT OF SCUMHUNTING in those posts. That's what's bad. Still would prefer to lynch CSL but could jump to Wraith.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:53 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Diddin thoughts on Zajnet?
Willing to cash it in on WraithScum but I'm not liking that Zaj is an elephant in the room for a couple of people...
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Wraith »

Okay, I'm gradually getting backed into a corner here, more of this DIDID crap. As much as I hate their arguments I can't help but heed a gut feeling I have that says diddin and Timeater are town.

I skimmed Nico's ISO and I'm confident in keeping my vote on him right now. Maybe I'll look at it more thoroughly later.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by diddin »

AurorusVox wrote:Diddin thoughts on Zajnet?
Willing to cash it in on WraithScum but I'm not liking that Zaj is an elephant in the room for a couple of people...

I think he's trying too hard and a lot of his posts seem forced, but I'd rather lynch CSL or Wraith.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by xvart »

Zajnet, 21 wrote:Actually, VOTE: Slaxx for an incorrect signature.
A moderator vote after a RVS vote?

Science and Magic, 22 wrote:@Zajnet

How do you think you should behave the next few pages?
What sort of question is this and what were you hoping to achieve?

CSL, 29 wrote:
Vote: SaM

Fate is town.
Why? From my experience Fate scum/Fate town on page one and two is pretty difficult to differentiate.

Science and Magic wrote:LOL

KEEP GOING

YOU HAVE NOTHING AT ALL

THIS WAGON WILL PROVE INFORMATIVE
"I've been caught for no good reason."

Regfan, 42 wrote:and asking CSL for reasoning behind a read is utterly and completely pointless, his answer will be nonsensical or non existent.
Why will the response be nonsensical or non existent? And why, if it is non existent, would we not want to know definitively that it is non existent, since then it is a phoney bologna read?

Hinduragi, 67 wrote:I'm seeing a lot of nothing except words and overly long explanations to hide behind so we can't question him about why he did something. He is playing the same game I did in my first game. I can FEEL his paranoia of being caught as I read his posts.
What? How can we not question him and how can he hide behind long posts? That seems so counter intuitive, especially compared to the person he is questioning (CSL) who gave a short post to hide behind while also allowing him the ability to make up a reason later when questioned.

Timeater, 81 wrote:@fate:

Must suck to die so quick in all the games you're town.
Ooohh... I like this for scum posting. He's setting up Fate for a lynch later on if he doesn't die early game.

diddin, 130 wrote:Palisade's PR looks fake to me. We're not letting ASOS happen again. But I'm not up for lynching him yet.
"Let's keep the scum distraction around a little while longer despite the fact I know he's scum." Seriously though, does anyone know of Slaxx having post restrictions before and whether or not he would likely include a debilitating post restriction in a game he designed?

diddin, 133 wrote:I think he's trying too hard and a lot of his posts seem forced, but I'd rather lynch CSL or Wraith.
Again, legitimate scum tell but voting elsewhere. Can't seem to keep his priorities straight with all the wagons he's attempting to appear to be supporting.

There's so many scum this game it makes me sick. I think I'm most confident about

UNVOTE:
VOTE: diddin
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

AV, thoughts on CSL? you haven't even mentioned him as of yet.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Also, I'm going to be V/LA for the next couple of days. I'm helping to move my brother to college, and then turning around and moving myself to college. I'll try to keep track of the thread on my ipod, but there won't be much posting. I'll be back by Sunday night.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Gaoth »

Not gonna lie. The last four pages of this game are a giant finger pointing clusterfuck. Peoples votes are changing faster than the weather in Indiana (Don't like it? Wait half an hour.) What I got from it:

Diddin
may be scum.
Wraith
may be lurker scum.
Palisade
thinks he's clever, but a claim this early is simply bullshit. Nothing says, "Kill me now to spare a real PR" like claiming cop day one. When he doesn't wind up dead, it would basically be confscum. Palisade is townie.
AV
is doing legit scum hunting. Townie.
Regfan
: This is the Reg I know, and so far I have known TownReg, but its too early at this point. Null leaning town.
Xvart
. Three posts, but Post 3 wall is very Townie.
fate
: Trying to intimidate other players into not disagreeing with you is a scumtell in my book, but you are also actually scumhunting, albeit in a very abrupt, loose-cannon sort of way. Still, you are null to me, leaning town.
S&M/Timeater
: Early abrasiveness combined with genuine repentance and effort = one serious townie.
CSL
: Dammit CSL. why can't you just talk? This bullshit one line business is simply bullshit. voting for Timeater, no reason, calling someone scum for voting you (twice!), and AtE to explain absence....start plating better or the NullScum lean I have on you may tip to full scum.
Hinduragi
: Glad someone else sees the scumminess emanating from Nico. Townie.
Zajnet
: Not a lot of content, would like to see more. Null, leaning town.
Nicodemus
: Scum. The general buddying up to everyone, his terribad wagon vote (and reasons therefore) scream scum, almost so much that is seems to scummy to be scum. Hes asked several people questions about what they think of other players, letting them do the scumhunting rather than confronting any players himself.

In summary,

Town
: Palisade, AV, Xvart, Timeater, Hinduragi
Nulltown
: Regfan, fate, Zajnet
Nullscum
: CSL
Scum
: Nicodemus, Diddin, Wraith

My vote remains firmly lodged on Nicodemus.
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Wraith »

Unvote Vote: Gaoth
Show

Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Gaoth »

@wraith: oh my gosh, no you suck!
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Wraith »

Gaoth wrote:@wraith: oh my gosh, no you suck!

Nope. But I think I do know who your scumbuddies are.
Show

Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Timeater »

easy town win incoming
watch for the eggshells
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Paliside -
Vote/Unvote all of your town-reads in order of strongest to weakest in the upper half of your next post then save a few lines and vote/unvote all of your scum-reads but this time from weakest to strongest.

@ Fate -
HEHEHEHAHAHEHE, I knew you would read me incorrectly at some point or another. I'm not seeing your town-read on Wraith at all, he's "V/LA" but responds almost as soon as someone suspects him, doesn't attempt to scumhunt with the exception of his half ass reads and jumps on Gaoth who's obvious town at this point.

@ Xvart -
CSL having a lack of reasoning behind his reads doesn't mean anything. In any band he had different reads on me and Gaoth after we claimed mason.

@ Gaoth -
Your Diddin scum-read needs to be reanalyzed, rather than just two-word defending himself he actually proceeded to provide legitimate content when pressured and it reads as genuine, it's the opposite of what he did in Any Band. I'm going to read through this thread again tomorrow when I'm actualy properly focused, I'll let you know what I think of Nico then.
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Zajnet »

Would someone please explain why you think Gaoth is scum?
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

@Nico: CSL is CSL. I've got no real read on him yet, since what I might call scummy (the lolgut read on Fate in particular) is more or less just CSL.

"Fate is town" as "gut" does make me think Fate is near confirmed town if CSL is scum. But I can't make that judgement (CSLScum) yet.

Unvote, Vote: Wraith

So many people calling Wraith scum but so few voting for him.
Put your money where your mouths are.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Zajnet »

I'll be
V/LA
until Sunday evening because I just found out that I won't have internet on my retreat this weekend.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:07 am

Post by Wraith »

:D

Let's see if I can get this in before I leave. Here's why I think Gaoth and Regfan (at least, I also suspect Nicodemus):

Wraith may be lurker scum.

So, despite other players (Regfan) capitalizing on my other posts and playing into their DIDID scenario, my LURKING and V/LA is what Gaoth jumps on? And immediately declares me as definitive scum? Lol, I think someone hasn't actually read the thread beyond his scumbuddies' posts and is trying to pass it off as if he has.

Palisade thinks he's clever, but a claim this early is simply bullshit. Nothing says, "Kill me now to spare a real PR" like claiming cop day one. When he doesn't wind up dead, it would basically be confscum. Palisade is townie.

Nice doublespeak, but you're sending conflicting messages, in discrediting both Palisade's claim and credibility while calling him town. Riddle me this: why would Palisade go to all the effort of faking a post restriction, then creating a code for said post restriction to convey a claim, instead of just saying "Yo guys I'm a cop dawgs don't kill me bro"? Lend an air of plausibility, you say? Well obviously it hasn't convinced anyone but me, and he hasn't dropped the "fake" restriction yet, so why keep it up if no one buys it?

Diddin may be scum.

Everyone else has a townread on diddin but you inexplicably have a scumread, and fail to elaborate on why. Oh wait, I think I know (*whisper* diddin disagreed with his scumbuddy in an early post and Gaoth hasn't read any further than that, but is trying to pass it off as if he has *whisper*)

Okay, let's go a little further and see why I think Regfan is his scumbuddy.

Regfan wrote:
Wraith is scum prod-dodging by going V/LA
, he says he's "V/LA from tomorrow" while posting elsewhere but avoiding catching up with the four small pages here.
Diddin is obvious lurking scum
and
there's more scum somewhere inside of Nicodemus
, Xvart and AV.

So this is where I think Gaoth gets most of his "scumreads," and is about the point where he stopped reading. Despite Regfan "developing" his reads along the "LOL WRAITH DOESN'T POST UNLESS PEOPLE SUSPECT HIM LURKERSCUM" (which I totally called, by the way). It also explains why he fails to elaborate on his Diddin-scumread (*whisper* it's because his scumbuddy had nothing more than "LOL LURKERSCUM BY PAGE 4"). And while I think his scumread on Nico is for more legitimate reasons (because I have a scumread on Nico too) I think his scumbuddy contributes to guiding him in the right direction.

I'd share more, but I'm literally going out the door as I type this.
Show

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Regfan is town too. Nico, Wraith, and diddin are the scumteam. Let's wrap this up, lynch Nico first, and then nab his buddies. Gaoth is town because he actually agrees with my reads. I'm not reading much of his wall above but nothing about his posts seem bad.

Pallisade, write out a simple "No" in your next post in whatever the fuck your code is. If you want to write out some other shit to try and contribute, just double post and put that content in the 2nd post. Noone here knows what the fuck is going on with you and your shit.

Lemon, cooperating with Fate is forbidden. Sheeping him or going along with his "reads" will earn us a loss. See this game. A D1 read is all you'll need.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Timeater »

hind > fate

vote: nico
watch for the eggshells
AurorusVox