inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:02 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Neruz wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:I've had one box this entire game. Completely useless information of people that were NOT playing. List included mith, jeep, and other original gen players.

Details would be nice. What kind of box, when did you open it etc.

It was called the "A Box" Box, Level 1 Information. Opened it Day 1.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

Neruz wrote:When the hell did i try to preemptively set up a lynch on someone?

Unless you're talking about robocopter, who broke his claimed post restriction twice when we had already established that breaking one's PR twice resulted in a modkill. Ergo if robocopter was
not
modkilled
then he was lying about his PR.

That's so
amazingly
scummy! No town player would ever try and set up a lynch on someone in the event that they were confirmed to be lying about a PR all game long!

You just shot waaay up the scum list dana. All the way to the top in fact, and this isn't lylo so i can do this.

VOTE: danakillsu

This post does not help your case. You're getting pretty insanely worked up over the reasons I gave for you being the OBVIOUS choice for a scumread. I didn't call you scum. In fact, the obvious choice is rarely the right one, so you could almost take it as me saying I don't want to believe you're scum. Then your rationale for actually voting me is equally terrible, since you seem so sure about me being scum. Popular opinion about whether you should vote for me shouldn't matter this much to you if you're this confident I'm scum.

Gammagooey wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I don't necessarily remember my reasons for each of them.

:neutral: The Junox one is fine but think Real hard about what you were thinking/why you protected them/etc. when you protected the other two please.

In rereading YamiChan, I remembered that I thought at the time YamiChan would be killed by the scum for being annoying and softclaiming a power role. ReaperCharlie is still a mystery. You have to remember that I went on vacation and started modding a game during the time between then and now.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Neruz »

Sarcasm is a foreign language to you isn't it?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:42 am

Post by danakillsu »

Neruz wrote:Sarcasm is a foreign language to you isn't it?

Um, rather than being an indication that I don't understand sarcasm, that post SHOULD have been an indication that I understand it perfectly well, and therefore find your antics ridiculous. Maybe you should try reading the actual words next time, it really helps.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Neruz »

The fact that you seem to feel that i am getting 'insanely worked up' suggests otherwise, quite strongly in fact. Nice backpedal though, gotta keep those doors open, wouldn't want to find yourself unable to jump on a mislynch because you were too decisive with your opinions one way or the other.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:29 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I will NOT replace out of this game. D:

I will do my diligence here.

I'm like 95% Gamma is Town. Niggling doubt... but eh. dana and Neruz I have both suspected in the past.

The no kill is what leads me to question Gamma. I don't know if he thought he couldn't kill someone else and not get away with it or what. I figured I'd have been a safe kill.

I will reread a lot of the meat later tonight and tomorrow with a full take on things.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Neruz wrote:The fact that you seem to feel that i am getting 'insanely worked up' suggests otherwise, quite strongly in fact. Nice backpedal though, gotta keep those doors open, wouldn't want to find yourself unable to jump on a mislynch because you were too decisive with your opinions one way or the other.

Sarcasm and getting worked up are now mutually exclusive? Also, mind explaining how I have backpedaled?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote Count:

danakillsu(1)
- Neruz

Not Voting(3)
- danakillsu, inHimshallibe, Gammagoey

With 4 alive, it is 3 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2011-09-12 12:24:28)
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Come on people, time to get into shape. This not posting stuff is getting ridiculous. Mass prod sent out.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Busy right now, I'll see if I can put some words in here tomorrow night.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I'm waiting for an answer from Neruz. If I don't get it in 48 hours, my vote's going down on him.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Neruz »

dana; post 1596 shows you clearly leaning towards me being scum, the instant i respond to that you immediately you immediately jump back and say that you were only saying i was the ovbious choice for scum (which by the way can't be true anyway or the other players would be voting me) and you think the ovbious choice is rarely the right one. Furthermore you tried to throw in a little 'getting worked up' nonsense to try and discredit my post as being overemotional.

Basically, you probed the possibility of me being scum, when i reacted in a way you didn't like you quickly retreated out the door you'd left open by not committing to anything. This is textbook endgame scum play.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:30 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1611, Neruz wrote:dana; post 1596 shows you clearly leaning towards me being scum, the instant i respond to that you immediately you immediately jump back and say that you were only saying i was the ovbious choice for scum (which by the way can't be true anyway or the other players would be voting me) and you think the ovbious choice is rarely the right one. Furthermore you tried to throw in a little 'getting worked up' nonsense to try and discredit my post as being overemotional.

Basically, you probed the possibility of me being scum, when i reacted in a way you didn't like you quickly retreated out the door you'd left open by not committing to anything. This is textbook endgame scum play.

Well thanks for at least answering one of my questions. Post 1596 shows no such thing, it's a defense of the statement I made that you're the obvious choice. The idea that being the obvious choice and having no votes is impossible is ludicrous, because, as I have already stated, we're not going to mindlessly go with what sticks out the most. You've been pretty bad at backing up your statements logically, and you've been substituting for it with ridiculous words like "nonsense" and "clearly". I never backpedaled, and you can't prove that I did. All you can do is really say I "clearly" did it and that what I'm saying is "nonsense".

It's going to be hard not to vote for you if you keep being this illogical, but I will do my best to vote for the scum, whoever I think it is after a little more research.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1163, inHimshallibe wrote:
Neruz wrote:God fucking damnit DeathNote, i wish you'd said something about that block, that's probably just wasted an extremely powerful ability.

Also what the hell kind of reaction is this.

vote: Neruz

In post 1278, inHimshallibe wrote:PERSONS OF INTEREST:
Neruz | = 1

In post 1605, inHimshallibe wrote: dana and Neruz I have both suspected in the past.

Mind explaining to me what is going on here? It looks to me like you voted Neruz, then said he wasn't "of interest", which would certainly mean you thought he wasn't scum, then said you've suspected him in the past. Do you suspect him at all or not?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So dana makes the most sense as the last scums.

For Neruz to be scum there would have to be some seriously strange decision making going on with the scums that would go something like this-
Neruz: "hey guys, wanna leave the townvigscumcop around even though they've already tried to kill me once and gambit'd a fake kill on me that I didn't respond to at all for WIFOMS?
Spy+Emp: Sure that sounds like a plan that could never possibly backfire and get you killed tomorrow let's do it

ALSO:
Neruz:hey emp you should try to get me lynched with as little words as possible and continually bring up Junox trying to shoot me even though it's not relevant to the current situation at all
Emp:kk i'm on it

Aanyway yeah no.

I wouldn't be Super amazed at inhims-scum but his 1278-
inhims wrote:Right now, the ones to stick out to me most are {Rikana, dana}, Empking, and SpyreX

I think is from town, bussing Emp there after MoI brought out his VCA with Empking way at the top I could see but I don't think he'd put down both his scumbuddies there, especially with several other players thinking Spy is town at the time. And as lesser things I think inhims-scum would just use MoI's VCA instead of making a brand new one himself and his play in here doesn't look like inhims-scum from PONIES.

dana had a lot of the same early suspicions as I did buuuut it turns out that my early reads were garbage. His towniest posts IMO are the ones discussing deathnote but they're not super good and inhims' play looks way townier in general, and I can definitely see his post on CSL getting lynched as scum trying to get credz for not being on a town lynch and his posts wanting Sath lynched over Emp and not hammering Emp are bleeeeh.

Discussion on above is a cool thing and you should do it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:47 am

Post by danakillsu »

You make some solid points. I want answers from inHim before I make any decisions, though.
I really don't have much of a defense there. Your belief is that I haven't been very townie. I can pretty much agree with that, because I haven't helped town too much this game. I think my only defense is going to have to be attacking the real scum.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:39 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Neruz became a person of interest due to VCA. Reactions from pressure were what first drew my ire.

GOD THIS GAME. I can't parse anything of the first few days, working on the last half.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:31 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 442, danakillsu wrote:
YamiChan wrote:And dana, if you really cared about views that made little sense, you wouldn't have voted for me in the first place, given how idiotic the case being made against me was. Also, about eight other players suspected Reaper for the SAME EXACT REASON. But only I am accused of being Mafia or told I'm made little sense. That's suspicious on it's own.

This is you saying you disagree with my opinion on scumtells, and saying I make no sense because of it. I, on the other hand, SHOWED how it made no sense for scum to do what ReaperCharlie has done, and you have no defense against that, nor have you switched your vote. As to your AtE about everybody picking on you, you're the only one I've noticed persisting in calling RC's PR a scumtell despite my proofs to the contrary.

In post 1338, danakillsu wrote:Okay, here's what I get from that.
Neruz is town (ReaperCharlie bussed one of his scumpals, very unlikely to do it twice)
We need to look for scum in {LobsterCatapult, MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX, danakillsu, Sathoris, Gammagooey}
I will keep sorting through that to see if I can narrow down the list to fewer than 5.

In post 1596, danakillsu wrote:Well, look at his interactions with Robocopter. Not only was a confirmed town player quite sure Neruz was scum, but also Neruz tried to preemptively set up a lynch on a player we now know is town even if said player was not modkilled.
My protections:
YamiChan's replacement
ReaperCharlie
Junox

Yeah, they're weird, I know. Don't have too much experience as doc, and I don't necessarily remember my reasons for each of them.

In post 1388, danakillsu wrote:@ everybody on Empking
Why Empking over Sathoris?

In post 1424, danakillsu wrote:Well, I kinda feel like hammering Empking, but I'm trying to resist the urge and give him one last chance to prove he's not scum. I've seen too many scumslips from townies lately to trust one blatant contradiction to tell me everything I need to know about a player.

In post 1436, danakillsu wrote:
The Book of Oa wrote:I reread Empking's posts in the last few pages, and I've come to the conclusion that they don't look townie at all. If indeed he flips town, though, there's a lot of info to be had there, especially with SpyreX pushing the early hammer. So even if I'm wrong, there doesn't appear to be a great risk here.
unvote vote: Empking

Sorry, mod, this is me.

In post 1445, danakillsu wrote:Cool beans.
vote: SpyreX

Good thing I got in the L-2 vote, because I'm V/LA for over a week. Don't want to let someone quickhammer.

Doesn't mention xvart.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:36 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 965, Neruz wrote:To be fair, RC's PR
is
somewhat implausible. But MoI makes some extremely strong points, i especially like the part where xvart contradicts himself by saying the only person he'd vote is Rikana while he's in the process of voting RC.

VOTE: xvart

If he was trying to policy lynch RC because he has claimed an obnoxious PR i could understand that, but MoI has brought to my attention the fact that he has been busily trying to turn what clearly started as either a policy lynch or a percieved easy lynch into a legitimate lynch. Combine that with the rest of his ISO and he is looking pretty bad.

I'm still not sold on DK being town, but i will admit i tend to be terrible at telling the difference between VI and terribad scum.

In post 261, Neruz wrote:
DeathNote wrote:It was the primate vote. Six pages of bitching and moaning about how scummy and stupid Yami is and then suddenly just voting someone cause they voted you without reason.

Opportunism is the strongest scumtell i know of. Nothing Yami has done compares to Primate just up and joining a bandwagon without even a
single word
justifying why he did so. And when asked to elaborate? He just point blank refused. If you don't see that as extremely scummy, there is something wrong with you.

Juls wrote:Scum could fake a post restriction to say "hey, look, I can't express my thoughts clearly because I have a post restriction"
Town could fake a post restriction too and I would rather not share why because I don't want to do the work for scum.

LLD hasn't used the PR to avoid sharing info\expressing thoughts clearly however. In fact she seems to be doing everything in her power to express herself as clearly as possible. The PR has no bearing on her alignment, but i see no reason to believe it is faked at this point in time.

ReaperCharlie's post restriction in the other hand looks really bad. While i could believe a Haiku post restriction and i believe i have already made my feelings as to it's brilliance clear, a one word post restriction is just plain bad. I find the concept that Seraphim would willingly put a one word post restriction box in the game highly implausible.

ReaperCharlie certainly is using his PR to avoid expressing himself well too. With that in mind,
FOS: ReaperCharlie

In post 301, Neruz wrote:Yeah ok, ReaperCharlie is our lynch today. I'm not buying one word of his Post Restriction claim; if he really had a one word PR, as Hoopla said, he'd be restricted to not posting in a row like that.

Having a 1 word PR with a 5 posts in a line limit is functionally identical to having a 5 word PR, except five times more annoying and obnoxious. ReaperCharlie is lying, and that makes him a likely scum candidate.

UNVOTE: Primate
VOTE: ReaperCharlie

Not buyin' yer bullshittery.

In post 1184, Neruz wrote:Um, wow.

VOTE: Empking

I just ISOed Empking, he's active lurking so hard it hurts.

In post 1212, Neruz wrote:Why do i get the feeling that SpyreX is trying to get town cred by saying i'm not scum?

In post 1191, Neruz wrote:
Empking wrote:
Neruz wrote:Seriously, ISO Empking, his last like ten posts have basically been little more than him jumping on whatever wagon looks promising with no interaction whatsoever.

Secondly, semi-cop results.

What does this even mean?

In post 1221, Neruz wrote:Oh and i'm pretty sure Empking is scum because he seems to be trying to lynch me based on what is literally bullshit.

In post 1230, Neruz wrote:Riding votes on other people's points is wagoning and not interacting Empking. This is the most you've interacted with other players in the entire game thus far.

I could add more, but this is all I really needed to see in regards to Neruz. I will not be voting for Neruz, especially based on Empking's behavior toward him.

So now, dana or Gamma.
Show

:

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1616, inHimshallibe wrote:Neruz became a person of interest due to VCA. Reactions from pressure were what first drew my ire.

GOD THIS GAME. I can't parse anything of the first few days, working on the last half.

That doesn't answer my questions. The posts I quoted definitely seem to indicate that he was a person of interest, then not a person of interest, then a person of interest again.

On the other hand, I do agree with you that Neruz is unlikely to actually be the scum. This doesn't let you off the hook for your strange interactions with him.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:29 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 1619, danakillsu wrote:
In post 1616, inHimshallibe wrote:Neruz became a person of interest due to VCA. Reactions from pressure were what first drew my ire.

That doesn't answer my questions. The posts I quoted definitely seem to indicate that he was a person of interest, then not a person of interest, then a person of interest again.

On the other hand, I do agree with you that Neruz is unlikely to actually be the scum. This doesn't let you off the hook for your strange interactions with him.

Reads change? I dunno, just how I was reading him went back and forth.
Show

:

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by danakillsu »

It's kind of odd that you admit to flip-flopping, since that's used by many as a scumtell. I might be willing to vote for you, but I may not get the opportunity.

@ Gammagooey
Are you fairly certain that you'll be voting for me? Because if you are, a vote for inHim will be a wasted vote on my part. He would be the only one that might vote with me rather than against me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeah I'm fairly certain at this point. Your waiting for other people to dig up things for why Neruz is town instead of going through the game and trying to figure out stuff yourself is bad, your iso shows more concern for the game today when you might get lynched than in the rest of the game, and inhims looks more likely to be town than you.

So yeah unless you've got some pretty decent reasons why inhims is scum to go along with the vote then it's not going to do shit.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:43 am

Post by danakillsu »

Crap. Well I would have thought it would be expected that I'd care more about the game when it's in mylo, but maybe you can't see things that way. Believe me, I tried to figure stuff out myself, that's why you see me grabbing things from people's isos. The reason we play this game as a group is because nobody can figure everything out themselves. You two had good points on why Neruz was town that I didn't see on my own. That really shouldn't be so condemning either.
Now that I know where things stand, I'm going to have to spend more time trying to prove Gamma is more likely scum than me than trying to prove that about inHim.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:51 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Wait, what? You're not trying to prove someone is more scum than you if you're town. You're just trying to prove they're scum.

Hm. Isoing Gamma first.
Show

:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”