Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD
I know its labor day weekend and all...but could you prod Hell please.

I say we give him 1 more cycle of proddin.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Captain Haoala »

It wasn't your request to be cautious that was scummy. It was your inconsistency after that. Read.

No, I don't see the difference.

Also, how would you know that he is an experienced player?

Lastly, this.
Captain Corporal and haoala hydra
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:30 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

no inconsistency detected. I invited to be cautious and did not cast a vote.

impossible not to see the difference. Teamsleep wrote something that implied he knew the heads. I just said Gaylord appeared to be an experienced player.

who said i know it? I said he "appears" to be. Are you kidding me or what?

and besides: what slip? gaylord was town.

file: amazing. If you are scum and did that legwork just to get towncred, you are a genius of evil and far more committed than anyone I have ever met. But I have to admit it is hard to imagine... so I guess you are just a town player making a *very* bad case.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Captain Haoala
Captain Haoala
Goon
Captain Haoala
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Captain Haoala »

But the others casted their votes and you didn't say anything after that. That was my point.

Why did GL appear to be an experienced player to you?

It isn't a slip, that's why it's in inverted commas. You called it a slip at that time, so I'm saying you are guilty of the same thing.
Captain Corporal and haoala hydra
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

In post 358, Empking wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Empking
how would you define your scum game?

Getting by and trying to get to endgame as quick as possible.

In post 371, Empking wrote:
Vote: HH

Lulz. Anyway, i still dont see the benmage case, to me it seems like he got angry, not necessarily a scum tell but oh well.

Im leaning scum on lewarcher (despite what i said earlier) from just the way he's playing. Must go meta him before i commit to that.

Also Captain Hoala, i dont know what it is, mostly gut. I tend to trust my gut in all manner of things.

Don_johnson i think is leaning town, based off of meta from a game just finished. He feels the same >.>

And empking, im watching you. That thing above + you asked for a massclaim. That = rolefishing to me, which = scummy.

Empking wrote:Lets massclaim quickly before it breaks the flow.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Empking »

Rolefishing is called fishing because it requires subtlety - Words to live by.

(Yeah, those posts are pretty funny when you put them together.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Ok maybe you were.. erm.. rolesteamrolling?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Empking »

In post 381, Hellhound1 wrote:Ok maybe you were.. erm.. rolesteamrolling?

In this situation that's not a scumtell though. The odds are any player we run up will claim a PR so we might as well get them out their so we can make better judgements holistically.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Yeah theres better ways to do it, i dont agree with mass claims. We still have 10 days until this day is over, no need to rush..

Also, if someone is run up to L1 and claims PR, theres a chance of someone CCing. Mass claiming would destroy that, its like the only trick town has up its sleeve from the start.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Also, mass claim
quickly
? Why? At that point we didnt have a time limit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Hell what do you think of lucronis?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Empking »

In post 384, Hellhound1 wrote:Also, mass claim
quickly

Nobody likes stalled games. Plus we still have the ability to CC it'll just happen during the massclaim.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

In post 385, Benmage wrote:Hell what do you think of lucronis?

Urm, he's wrong, mostly.
Seems
to be legit scumhunting though, even if its all about me. Id like to see him scumhunt someone else, so i could compare the two. (Around current issues, not you, ben, i feel that failed.)

I cant figure out if hes tunneling because he wants a lynch or because he's trying to scumhunt.
We'll see.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

In post 386, Empking wrote:
quickly

Nobody likes stalled games. Plus we still have the ability to CC it'll just happen during the massclaim.

Yeah, less effectively. Especially if scum CC last. They already see whos claimed what. Also, they could claim VT and look like every other player so i dont see any advantage for town, only scum.

In post 387, Hellhound1 wrote:
In post 385, Benmage wrote:Hell what do you think of lucronis?

Urm, he's wrong, mostly.
Seems
to be legit scumhunting though, even if its all about me. Id like to see him scumhunt someone else, so i could compare the two. (Around current issues, not you, ben, i feel that failed.)

I cant figure out if hes tunneling because he wants a lynch or because he's trying to scumhunt.
We'll see.

meaning null tell btw.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Empking »

In post 388, Hellhound1 wrote:
quickly

Yeah, less effectively. Especially if scum CC last. They already see whos claimed what. Also, they could claim VT and look like every other player so i dont see any advantage for town, only scum.

If they all claim VT then we'll have three confirmed town and scum in a position where they can't claim something to avoid the lynch.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:40 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

This town is terribly fail. Since the scum to town ratio is 3:6 in the happiest scenario, if you decide to celebrate fail by making a wagon, please ask me to claim before you put me too close to L. Thanks.

Also: combining the following reads, these are my results.

empking: prob-town for the way he suggested to massclaim. Too big risk for scum to take.

CC: prob-town because of the google-doc-sheet.

Myself: obvtown despite of the terrible town-fellas.

This leaves prolly 3 scum among: DJ, Hell, Christine, Lurco, Jam, Ben.

Having to pick one strong scumread, I'd say Hell. because he is trying to say he is fos'ing me. He didn't as long as I was one of the most active players and no one fos'ed me. But as soon as he sees that CH is fosing me, he prepares to sheep.

@CH: gaylord didn't react like a newbie, and his little activity gave me the feeling of a player who is not new to the site. I cannot be more precise than this and will not. Because it is a creepingly silly point and I hope you will realise it before you doom us all with it. Again: what I accused teamsleep of was KNOWING the heads, not thinking that they are experienced. And if you really don't see the difference, I overestimated this website.

@Hell: go on and make a case on me. And make sure you put something original in it.

P-EDIT: thanks for clarifying that it is a nulltell on lurco. You certainly wanna make sure you are not committing, huh?
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Spoiler: lewarcher
In post 390, lewarcher82 wrote:This town is terribly fail. Since the scum to town ratio is 3:6 in the happiest scenario, if you decide to celebrate fail by making a wagon, please ask me to claim before you put me too close to L. Thanks.

empking: prob-town for the way he suggested to massclaim. Too big risk for scum to take.

Having to pick one strong scumread, I'd say Hell. because he is trying to say he is fos'ing me. He didn't as long as I was one of the most active players and no one fos'ed me. But as soon as he sees that CH is fosing me, he prepares to sheep.

@CH: gaylord didn't react like a newbie, and his little activity gave me the feeling of a player who is not new to the site. I cannot be more precise than this and will not. Because it is a creepingly silly point and I hope you will realise it before you doom us all with it. Again: what I accused teamsleep of was KNOWING the heads, not thinking that they are experienced. And if you really don't see the difference, I overestimated this website.

@Hell: go on and make a case on me. And make sure you put something original in it.

P-EDIT: thanks for clarifying that it is a nulltell on lurco. You certainly wanna make sure you are not committing, huh?

Dude chillax O.o
Firstly, im making it clear where my reads are. If its null, its null. Deal with it.
I dont like this reaction though.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

In post 389, Empking wrote:
quickly

If they all claim VT then we'll have three confirmed town and scum in a position where they can't claim something to avoid the lynch.

Urm.. they'll know who the PRs are, and they could claim VT and we'd learn nothing because we dont know who else is town, except for the PRs. Who'd be killed btw.
Ive seen hammers fail when scum claims VT. Hell, i did it in my first game. I have to disagree. Unless im misunderstanding some mechanic.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Vote Lucronis

More..after we hear about his trip.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Empking »

In post 392, Hellhound1 wrote:
In post 389, Empking wrote:
quickly

Urm.. they'll know who the PRs are, and they could claim VT and we'd learn nothing because we dont know who else is town, except for the PRs. Who'd be killed btw.
Ive seen hammers fail when scum claims VT. Hell, i did it in my first game. I have to disagree. Unless im misunderstanding some mechanic.

That won't work if they claim it in massclaim.

Unvote
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

empking wrote:
That won't work if they claim it in massclaim.

Unvote

Ok say theres 6 people, named person 1 to person 6.

2 of these people are PRs. 2 are scum, being persons 5 and 6.

So person 1 claims PR.
Person 2 claims VT
Person 3 claims VT.

Scum dont know how many PRs there are, but im assuming its safe to assume theres more than 1?
So they know there can only be one more PR. So they dont claim it.

So person 5 claims VT.
person 4 claims PR
person 6 claims VT.

So now scum know who the PRs are and town are non the wiser?
Am i missing something? Its been a long day,
i do apologize if i am.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Empking »

Town knows 4&1 are town. This means their odds of lynching scum are greatly increased.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

I kind of see your point. I still think its too risky, and a possible scum move from you. We'll see.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:34 am

Post by don_johnson »

Ok. Long day amd just found my oldest cat dead.in a cabinet. I will post from my home comp tomorrow.

Emp: you are presenting your case well, but I dont think massclaim is the way to go. Ill ezpand tomorrow.

Lew: please give me your current read on lurconis. Be as detailed as possible.

Jam: you seem to have faded into the bckground. Please post current reads.

Christine. Welcome and thanks. Will exchange with you tomorrow.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:59 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

In post 391, Hellhound1 wrote:
Spoiler: lewarcher
In post 390, lewarcher82 wrote:This town is terribly fail. Since the scum to town ratio is 3:6 in the happiest scenario, if you decide to celebrate fail by making a wagon, please ask me to claim before you put me too close to L. Thanks.

Dude chillax O.o
Firstly, im making it clear where my reads are. If its null, its null. Deal with it.
I dont like this reaction though.

I am not really concerned about you liking my reaction. And trust me: if I were, I'd have known better than reacting this way.

Still waiting for the case, tho.

DJ: I'll need to iso him and I am off to bed. I will be on a trip to Poland tomorrow, so expect my post 24 hours from now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”